Speaker 1: I am all in again.
Speaker 2: You You'll more Girls Gazette with Amy Sugarman and Danielle Romo, an iHeartRadio podcast.
Speaker 3: All I can say is thank you to everyone that voted for us to watch the show. Because I am obsessed with parenthood and we're only two episodes in. We're only two episodes in. It's so good. It is so so good.
Speaker 4: It's so good.
Speaker 3: Okay, So before we get into the recap, here's the synopsis. Adam and Christina I get confirmation about Max's behavior from a doctor and find out Hattie is smoking weed. Julia is trying to get involved in Sydney's school functions, but a certain mom is getting too close to her husband. Crosby doesn't tell Kate about his son, and Sarah tries to land a job while her daughter Amber gets held back in high school.
Speaker 5: First of all, I laughed out loud during the school auction when she's like, who is that tramps?
Speaker 4: That tramp?
Speaker 3: No, there was funny. Oh, there is so much to talk about on this episode. I thoroughly enjoyed that storyline because I feel like I can relate. I can relate. I can totally really, except my husband does work a lot too, but I just oh, that one hit home people.
Speaker 5: That aren't watching or to refresh their memories. Joel is the stay at home dad, and Erica Christiansen, who I can never I'm gonna for the whole time we do this, I.
Speaker 4: Will blur their real name with their character name.
Speaker 3: But Eric is Julia. Her character's name is Julia. Okay.
Speaker 5: So Julia is like the powerful attorney, working mom, always trying to squeeze in five minutes here, five minutes here with her kid. And Joel's got the mom friend who's hot to trot. She's pretty and you know, bacon from Scratch and the whole thing.
Speaker 3: And a big thing that Amy is not mentioning is she totally has a crushy crush on Julia's husband, Joel.
Speaker 4: I laught so hard.
Speaker 5: So the brave woman's are all at the auction, and immediately Joel's on stage with the other you know, school mom or whatever, and uh.
Speaker 4: I think it was Monica Potter. She's like, who's that tramp?
Speaker 3: Like Lauren was like she is he sleeping with her?
Speaker 4: It's so funny.
Speaker 5: And then they get into this bidding war over the parking place.
Speaker 4: So first of all, you know what.
Speaker 3: I would have done the same thing. I would have been like five thousand dollars.
Speaker 5: It's so legit, right, So often at school auctions they and off the parking place and it's kind of coveted, Like I think I would buy it too, because the mom's dealing with the drop off and she wants to have a few more minutes with the kid, and she's just ninety hundred dollars the year we got the nineteen twenty. So she basically talks mad smack about the mom. She's talking to her dad and she says, and she doesn't even work, but she's got the microphone on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we gotta we gotta paint that picture a little bit. So basically all the Braverman's are sitting at this like round table, and legit, they're all they're going back and forth, all the siblings like, oh my god, is he sleeping with her?
Speaker 1: Like this chick's a tramp?
Speaker 3: Like they're all you can tell how like close but also unfiltered. They all are totally And you just see Julia's husband on stage like with that the annoying mom. Right, they're running the auction or whatever, you know, they're running the auction and they're selling off the parking space at school and it just becomes a bidding word between Julia and the mom that we don't like. Oh my god. But while they were going back and forth and Julia was like, yeah, I got this, I got this, but she whispers to her dad and she goes she doesn't even work. Alt realized that she was on MIC and everyone's just like, oh my god, that girl. So now she's now Julia is that.
Speaker 4: Girl totally all.
Speaker 3: I think she's like cool.
Speaker 5: She pulls up to her spot at the end and all the moms are just giving her.
Speaker 4: The stink eye.
Speaker 5: It's I was laughing out loud, like that's the thing I love about this show.
Speaker 4: First of all. Also, can we say Lauren Graham is a hint Laura Lie in this.
Speaker 5: You guys, Like she is in the scene where she's talking to Julia and taking pictures of the clothes or something in the and they're talking about the job, but they're also kind of like trying to get Julia an outfit. I'm like, that's kind of Lauraae.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And Laurla's just getting all these like funky outfits for her.
Speaker 5: And she's like, I think you're in the wrong store. She's like, I think you're in the wrong star. It's very quick and she's That's why I think I'm so comfortable with Lauren Graham being Sarah Braverman because it's sort of just a different version of Laura Lai.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's it's I mean, ironically, if they continued Gilmore Girls, May Whitman's character would be of the age that Rory. I guess that. Well, I take that back.
Speaker 1: I no, no, I.
Speaker 5: May be the age when they started Gilmore Girls, because I think May Whitman's about sixteen seventeen.
Speaker 3: They're in high school. Yeah, so I take that back, but you you you feel it. I totally agree you feel Lorlai and you feel like but I also think Lorlai is Lauren Graham and Lauren Graham isa. So I think there's a.
Speaker 5: Oh, Danielle, Danielle, you just literally gave me an aha moment.
Speaker 3: You are right, Yeah, whoa.
Speaker 5: I'm freaking out because Lauren Graham, I think, is Sarah Braverman and lor Lai fused together with Lauren Graham.
Speaker 4: Like she seems like she's all three of those.
Speaker 5: Totally, Oh my gosh, amazed totally okay. So I have a few questions for you. Let me ask you this, Dak Shepherd, I didn't forget all their characters names, so I'm just gonna call them they were their real names.
Speaker 3: The dog Shepherd's character is Crosby.
Speaker 5: Should he have told the girlfriend immediately about Jabbar?
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes yes yes yes yes. You like crazy not to relate it back to Golm, now please do.
Speaker 4: In April, I know I thought the same thing.
Speaker 5: So basically, I think we told you last week that Dak Shepherd finds out he has a kid five years yars old, you know, from five years ago with with Joy Bryant Jabbar, and he finds he has no idea. He just meets the kid, and oh my god, how funny was the pancake scene when oh my.
Speaker 4: God, Dak Shepperd's looks good, totally good.
Speaker 5: But the kids like, I like waffles, I mean, I love that kid immediately, and Dak Shepperd's.
Speaker 4: Trying so hard.
Speaker 5: He's all, you got a car, you got a license, and he's all, I'm out of all my kid jokes. And the mom's in the window like just so happy, like hoping so bad.
Speaker 4: They get along.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and and look, I think when we when we've initially recapped Gilmour Girls in the Look and April storyline, we all were really really.
Speaker 5: Upset and conflicted. I'm very conflicted on it.
Speaker 3: But we were upset that April didn't come into Luke's life for a while, and then we except for you, but I was I will say for myself, I was upset that Luke did not bring April around Laura.
Speaker 1: I you kind of.
Speaker 3: Backed him up a little bit on that because you understood.
Speaker 5: I understood, but I'm also now like, watching this, I feel like Luke should have told Lorelei right away. I might be changing my gosh, Neil, I know you're taking it back. I'm conflicted still, but I might be like going because I actually with Dax's it's sort of similar, right, He's sort of quasi engaged to that lady, so Luke is even closer with Loralai.
Speaker 4: I might be changing it.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, that's funny. It's so funny you say that because it's the same story line, ish, and I find myself being annoyed that, like Joy Bryant just showed up one day and was like, here's your kid.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much.
Speaker 5: I really want to talk about the fact that Dax Shepherd's not more upset about it.
Speaker 3: I think he's in a state of shock. He is totally in a state of shock.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like where have you been for five years? And why did you not clue me in? And also he does say in this episode, are you sure it's my kid?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: And she's like I'm sure, which is like I believe her. Now a couple questions. Did you notice there was credits on this episode, like like a starting credits.
Speaker 4: I don't remember that from the pilot.
Speaker 3: I am be real honest with you. I just pressed the good old skip so I can.
Speaker 4: Yell that's like, rude, it's our first time.
Speaker 1: You can do that.
Speaker 5: Next week it's the first time we saw them, and it shows their baby pictures are kid pictures, so like.
Speaker 3: Oh good, I'll go back and watch on the next one.
Speaker 5: So for the core Braverman's siblings, it's like Peter Krause. By the way, I need to talk about Peter Krauser for a second.
Speaker 3: He's a babe. I gotta give it to him. He's not my type either, And I'm like, you're cute.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna make an announcement here spoiler alert. Spoiler alert, but I don't even want to say spoiler alert because if you I live in America, this was on every magazine and like dot com, they.
Speaker 4: Just killed off Peter Krause's character off nine one one.
Speaker 3: Oh is that like, Oh, I saw a TikTok. I don't watch nine on one, but I saw a TikTok of a girl who was hysterics.
Speaker 5: Oh, I'm so upset about it. I haven't watched it yet, So first of all, spoiler alert, Like I found out about it because of People magazine and US Magazine, which I'm like, I haven't even watched this yet. It's like in my queue right on my Hulu or my Amazon Prime or whatever. Uh, I'm not sure I'm gonna watch the show anymore.
Speaker 4: I'm val you have to.
Speaker 3: Our good friend is gonna star on it, Zim.
Speaker 5: Nope, she's on a different one. So there's a nine one one. So there's the original nine one one, then there's nine one one lone star, which is like going off the air, and then our friend Jessica is gonna be on nine one one Nashville, So I can be mad at the original nine one one for killing off the main guy.
Speaker 4: It's like.
Speaker 5: It's super sus. I'm like, what's really going on?
Speaker 4: Like why why?
Speaker 3: Maybe he'll come back in some comes back fashion like Jack and this is Us.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but guess what. That's not gonna work for me, like he needs I'm so mad. I'm like, I'm actually mad.
Speaker 3: Have faith.
Speaker 4: You know he's coming back as some sort of a ghost or whatever. He's dead.
Speaker 3: You might like it. I liked it a lot, and this is Us I love it.
Speaker 4: No, but Jack didn't come back as a ghost. It was time to travel.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, fine, Oh, I get what you're saying. He's like a physical ghost.
Speaker 5: He's gonna be like I'm visiting my wife or something.
Speaker 4: I'm so mad, truly.
Speaker 5: I don't typically get this mad because like Walking Dead, they'll kill off a main character like it's another baseless, ruthless they'll kill off like a child. They'll kill off your best friend. They don't care. Right. I knew Daryl wasn't gonna die because he was like the breakout star, but like, they'll kill.
Speaker 4: You off on this show. Come on nine one one.
Speaker 5: So anyway, I know we're sidetracking from parenthood, but anyway, I am super mad, super mad. First of all, I thought Sarah Braveman was getting that job.
Speaker 3: I did too, And I'm actually really kind of sad about it too, Like I was excited to see she's Obviously it's a lot of darkness in our life right now with her past, her ex husband, her daughter is going through some stuff, her son is he's not too comfortable. There's something going on there.
Speaker 4: They want to hold back the daughter.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's a lot going on. We also have to talk about that and how she went to the principal's office. I got instant flashbacks a g one girls.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, wait, how did that net out? I remember obviously I saw it. Did we resolve it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it seems like she's not getting help back.
Speaker 4: Oh that's good for some reason.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I must have like blinked.
Speaker 3: They didn't say it, but like one of the last scenes was like that principal guy going up to her and like removing her from the class, and she was like happy.
Speaker 4: Oh, okay, okay.
Speaker 5: Because there was sort of this music montage at the end, which was an interesting technique to talk about. So, okay, couple little things, couple tidbits.
Speaker 4: If you want.
Speaker 5: I've got some trivia. Maybe we'll give that to you in just a minute. I'll use it as a big tease, some cool little trivia. So, okay, were you shocked that it was Sarah Ramos? Can't don't know her character name yet? You know Hattie Braverman, yep, Hattie that it was her marijuana?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 5: Oh, you suspected that because I believed May Whitman when she said it was I.
Speaker 3: Believe May Whitman. And I remember May was with her cousin, like, oh that girl Goodie two shoes. It was her weed, one hundred percent, Like I knew right away.
Speaker 1: I knew right away.
Speaker 5: So, first of all, it's so funny how Sarah Ramos is so young, because you know she's on Chicago d now where he just booked her on Kate Taylet. So we work on this other show, and she's great on Chicago Med. And like I said, I think she's somewhere on the spectrum on Chicago Med. So interesting because first of all, how great is that kid that plays.
Speaker 3: Max Max Max? His name is Max Max. He's as good as amazing as Max. It's so good.
Speaker 5: And Monica Potter love her and they go to the doctor and that's okay. So here's the first of a bit of trivia. If you're like, hey, the autism doctor, I know him from somewhere. You know him from Everwood. He was the doctor. He's like Emily Van Kamp's dad on Everwood. I'm pretty sure it's little other trivia. Well oop, how do I know you?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 5: So you know the they go over for the to meet with the other parents of the autistic kid.
Speaker 3: Yes, oh my first of all, I know.
Speaker 4: And Monica Potter's holding her ear and.
Speaker 3: They were like, please just stay for dinner, and they were like, we gotta go.
Speaker 5: You remember them when they talked about them before, they were like, we were being held hostage.
Speaker 4: They didn't even pre eat the oven until we got there.
Speaker 5: First of all, that is Amanda Foreman, who was on Felicity. So she played Carrie Russell's like goth roommate and then they become really good friends and she ends up I think she marries Greg Grunberg on Felicity.
Speaker 4: That actress.
Speaker 5: So that was a cool little Oh, I know you from somewhere. So if you're like sitting there, going how do I know her?
Speaker 4: Where?
Speaker 3: He'll tell you to do.
Speaker 4: So how about that Crosby got them in with a doctor.
Speaker 3: I know, I know Crosby. I was gonna go well. And one important thing to know is Max is confirmed to be confirmed to have Aspergers.
Speaker 5: So so again I'm only saying this, and people can definitely let us know. I believe a therapist recently told me that Asperger's is now sort of an antiquated, uh diagnosis. They don't call it that anymore. But again, I'm only just repeating what a therapist told me.
Speaker 4: So correct us.
Speaker 5: We do want to be accurate, but we may sometimes refer to it as that because in this show at that time, they call it that throughout the show.
Speaker 3: So one of my college professors had Asperger. Well, she has Asperger's. That was the first thing she told us as her teacher. She was like, I may not make eye contact with you. And you know, she said, I remember her saying certain things and she's like, so you guys should know from the from the start that I have Asperger Did you ever notice?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: No, no, I would notice, like because she said her I think her main thing was like no eye contact, and I do, I do remember that. But she was a great, great teacher.
Speaker 5: So I won't get political, but somebody might need to do some research onto what autism really is.
Speaker 3: I know that's not this podcast, but I agree. Amen as a conversation for another day anyway, how to say that?
Speaker 5: Okay, so here's my question. What's your favorite storyline? Who do you sort of feel like yourself gravitating that you're really enjoying watching.
Speaker 3: I mean, I said, I said last episode that Adam Braverman and Peter Krause were my you know my that was my the one that I was drawn to the most. But after this episode, Dak.
Speaker 5: Oh wow, you shocked me. I wasn't expecting that at all.
Speaker 3: Really, I love Dak and Monica Potter.
Speaker 4: For me, it's Erica Christiansen. I am. I'm loving Erica Christiansen.
Speaker 3: That I meant to say Anica Potter.
Speaker 5: Oh you like Julia. So Monica Potter is Adam's wife. Erica Christiansen is Julia. For some reason, I really gravitated to everything with her.
Speaker 3: And you know the thing with Julia is she didn't have that strong of a first episode, correct, So this one I.
Speaker 6: Was like, oh, there some spicy yes, and she got the laughs and she got she's uh we're really getting to know her because she's.
Speaker 5: Saying so much by saying so little, and you kind of see her. I think she like kisses Joel or puts her arm like she's just like woman and she's spicy.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 5: She said the F word and then she goes fudge, fudge, fudge, and then she's like, gonna, you know, give the lady.
Speaker 4: The the bird, the bird.
Speaker 5: I don't ever say that. I never say I don't even know it's flip someone off.
Speaker 3: Right, yeah, someone off.
Speaker 5: I never say that. It's not as I don't do it. You know, I don't ever do it.
Speaker 3: She just did it.
Speaker 5: And I say the F word a lot. I say the efford a lot, but I never use that gesture.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's it's so vulgar.
Speaker 4: I don't like it. It's so gross. But anyway, she was just cracking me up. She's got a lot of meat in this episode.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I agree, And I'm curious to I I'm curious to see how the story unfolds, is what I was going to say. But also I just have to say, I am just I'm already getting upset if he has an affair, Like I'm already getting upset over it.
Speaker 5: I'm not going to do any spoilers in this at all. And there's things I remember in things I don't. But the thing that jarred me so when the mom pulls up and Julia pulls up behind and you see her on I thought it was Minka Kelly at first, because Minka Kelly is on this show. Later, I mean, that's not like a spoiler alert, and so I was like, Minca Kelly's already, But then I was like, oh, that's not Minka Kelly. So anyway, I was like, who is that lady? I don't know who plays what's her name, Raquel Rachel? What's her name? Is that a character's name? I'm the tramp, the tramp, remember, I think they might have called.
Speaker 4: Her a tart too.
Speaker 3: It's Raquel.
Speaker 4: So who plays Raquel?
Speaker 3: Aaron Hayes.
Speaker 5: Aaron Hayes, m she was somewhat from me to me. Yeah, anyway, back to the.
Speaker 3: Plot, So I don't like you, Raquel, back off.
Speaker 4: You're pretty into Crosby that yeah.
Speaker 3: And and going back to last episode, going back to last episode where she was, where she was at their home, I'm just.
Speaker 5: Yeah, or I'm calling it Tiberon because it looked like Tiberon. I don't know where it actually is, but like.
Speaker 3: She overstepped being in Julia's house and being like, oh, we're baking this, we're baking that.
Speaker 5: Oh you're talking about Sorry, I thought you're talking about Joy Bryant. Oh yeah, oh my god, and kind of pooh pooing her toll House cookie dough or her Pills cookie do and she puts it in the garbage.
Speaker 3: I guess what toll House cookie dough is fantastic, obviously delicious.
Speaker 5: I think there's a lot of times when homemade is not as good.
Speaker 3: I agree with you.
Speaker 4: I'm not gonna lie though. I did get a bit of diarrhea the other day from some cookie dough.
Speaker 3: Did you eat it raw?
Speaker 5: No? But I definitely something wasn't right. I don't want to name it, but if you need to know, oh, I want to name it, but I think it's inappropriate to name it.
Speaker 3: Was there a white fluffy thing.
Speaker 4: No, it was.
Speaker 5: It was something that was on TikTok or Instagram, one of those you gotta try this, And then I tried it and I and.
Speaker 4: Then I got the worst stomach ache ever.
Speaker 5: And I don't know if it was from the cookie or if I ate, maybe I shouldn't eaten the cookie. But anyway, sometimes cookie dough can be a little sussy sauce.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's fair. When they wanted to talk to you about is how do you feel about possums?
Speaker 5: Oh my god, First of all, that thing was so.
Speaker 3: Scindy of you and your rods and your walls.
Speaker 5: First of all, I've had I don't have a great relationship with rodents because remember when I slept with the chipmunk accidentally.
Speaker 4: Remember that? Have I told this story anyway?
Speaker 3: On the on the first round of gilmog.
Speaker 5: It's so I'm never getting over it. And then I think I trapped a rat because here's what happened. So I live like kind of in a rural I live on a golf course, so there's rats like, and I'm aggressive with protecting myself from the rats. But I think what happened is there was some sort of a hole the rat got in. Then I called the rat guy, rat patrol, God bless rat patrol. If you live in the Bay Area, rat patrol. And he sealed up the house. And I think he sealed the guy because.
Speaker 4: For a long time he found the hole.
Speaker 5: I think he found the hole plugged it, but the guy was already in there, so I would hear at night, I could hear it going up and down the walls and above my like in my ceiling.
Speaker 4: And then it's and then it stopped, and I thought, oh no.
Speaker 5: And then a different guy, I see this long stick from my attic and.
Speaker 3: It was he got it out.
Speaker 4: It was dead.
Speaker 5: God, I saw it. It was all awful. I'm pretty guarred by it. I'm not gonna lie. They imagine a double fishing pole with a big hook on the end because they don't want to touch this thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and they take it in the.
Speaker 5: Trap and it was like, I mean, he was holding it nine feet from himself. And then he takes it to this crazy contraption in the truck, in the exterminator truck, almost like like a thing, and the thing goes in and it seals it and you're like, who I mean?
Speaker 4: It was science. They scienced this thing, like.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, take it, dump it because.
Speaker 4: You know, I don't know, they don't want hantavirus or what I was going to say.
Speaker 3: I happened to really think rats are cute. I'm a freak, I understand. I am a freak. I get it. I do think rats are cute. I do think rodents are cute. I lot awesome.
Speaker 5: I think that looked like the scariest raccoon.
Speaker 4: That looked like a rack.
Speaker 3: Raccoons are cute. I love them all. They're so cute.
Speaker 5: First of all, peta, don't call me, but raccoons aren't mean.
Speaker 3: They are mean.
Speaker 4: We have there. So did you ever have like a pet gerbil or a hamster?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 3: I never did. I had a pet rabbit.
Speaker 5: Rabbits are cool. Did you ever have you never had a guinea pig?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: I never had a guinea pig. I never had a hamster.
Speaker 5: My nieces have had a guinea pig. They named Marvin and Hannah. And Marvin died, but Hannah's been like a life. One of them has been alive for like fifteen years, like some crazy amount of time. I never had. I'm not a rodent girl. I don't know you see any of it.
Speaker 3: My Like, we'll be out in our backyard and you know we have like ivy on like one side of our house and you can hear it.
Speaker 4: Oh, no, you know what ivy is.
Speaker 3: It's just a rat home.
Speaker 4: It's a rat home.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a rat home. I know you're gonna have to tear that.
Speaker 4: You're gonna have to get that out.
Speaker 3: I'm cool with it, though, you see, they don't bother me.
Speaker 4: Rats don't bother no.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: So I went to look at my old growing up house.
Speaker 5: Sorry, we're sidetracked, and there's so much ivy and the my friend who was with me, she goes, how many rats you think are in there?
Speaker 3: And I was like, tons of undreds.
Speaker 5: Have you seen the trailer for the news and just like that, I have not. So it's the Sex and the City and just like that, Carrie has rats.
Speaker 3: Oh, we have a lot of neighborhood cats, so I feel like they take care of the problem. I don't see them too much. And we also have a dog, so like they're the front line of defense.
Speaker 5: So I don't want to call out the Braverman's but I'm concerned about Zeke's house.
Speaker 4: It's Berkeley, it's old. Yeah, they got a lot of dirt. Like there's rats for sure.
Speaker 1: For sure.
Speaker 3: I thought the whole storyline was funny.
Speaker 5: First of all, it's the best do you know to Juniper Bushes. Juniper was like very around, I wait.
Speaker 4: Does anybody know.
Speaker 5: Okay, so you know the scene where Joy, Bryant and Dax are there. It's the scene where he's like, are you sure I'm the dad? We know where that was shot?
Speaker 4: What was that?
Speaker 3: It looked like I don't know, the Bailey. It looked like.
Speaker 4: Bob's Big Boy. Well, I don't know.
Speaker 5: Maybe they shot this in La kind of look like Bob's Big Boy type of vibe orange. But there's another place in Burbank that looks a lot like that.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 5: If anybody can tell me where they shot that scene, I'd love to know. So what did you think of this episode as a whole?
Speaker 3: I loved it. There's I am watching it just smiling the whole time. I am not distracted. I'm just I'm watching it for pure entertainment value. It does not feel like Comark it is. It is a show that's right up my alley, and I love it. I think it is brilliant. Ironically, the guy who edits this podcast, his name is Mark. He texted me and he goes Mark loved Parenthood. He said Parenthood was one of my favorite shows. I kind of.
Speaker 5: Remember that from back in the day when Parenthood was on for the first round because we would talk about it a lot to Seacrest. Yeah, and it's such a good show. What did you think of sort of the last minute music montage. There's sort of a very big music monstage and in that scene, Crosby picks up.
Speaker 4: Tabar and Joy Brian is so happy. She's grinning ear to you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Julia gets you know, the the the side eyes from all the all the moms so hard in her spot. Amber gets to be a junior so she doesn't get held back. And then the really sweet part that I am glad for Adam he's playing with in with Max and Empire Costu.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that was really cute, really really cute.
Speaker 3: Cute because he's starting to embrace he's been starting to embrace, you know, his son.
Speaker 4: I would just say, take note of the music montage.
Speaker 3: Oh is that a thing that becomes a thing.
Speaker 4: It'll come back in a variety of ways, you see.
Speaker 3: I'm down for this music montage, like the one in Bunheads where they were just dancing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's no story there. We're just watching a choreograph, Like, yeah, made no sense. We're like, what's happening?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: This I this is great. I love it.
Speaker 4: It's not too much controversy, not too much drama, but.
Speaker 3: There is drama, I mean ish right, Like.
Speaker 5: There's not anything like too upsetting yet You're kind of like I didn't cry.
Speaker 3: I mean a kid has gotten arrested.
Speaker 5: No, but I'm saying in this episode, I didn't cry.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, oh, I get what you're saying.
Speaker 5: Like I was, like I giggled, I laughed more than I you know, was was sad or emotional. I really want Sarah Braverman to succeed, like I was super bummed she didn't get the job. Super bummed me too, really really bummed. And I want Erica Christensen to just continue being a ball er badass.
Speaker 3: I love her, and she's going to you can tell she won't. She's not gonna stop. Oh no, Amy gave me a.
Speaker 5: Weird I mean, we have like five years of this, Like we got a long jode, we got long journey with the Brave. So what do I give this a nine? Because I don't think it was quite as good as the pilot, but I give it like.
Speaker 4: A nine nine point four.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll give this a nine to five.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I gave the pilot at nine seven five.
Speaker 4: I give I give the pilot a ten.
Speaker 3: I think you did.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Anyway, how do we end these parenthood episodes? We're the Braverman's I don't like what are we doing? Yeah, we don't really have a catchphrase yet.
Speaker 4: Well we'll come.
Speaker 3: We'll make it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we'll get it. We'll get it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we'll make it real. Braverman's out.
Speaker 4: Did we say Braverman out? Was that it? That's fine? Braverman out?
Speaker 3: I like it?
Speaker 1: Braverman Sure. Hey, everybody, and don't forget.
Speaker 2: Follow us on Instagram at I Am all In podcast and email us at Gilmore at iHeartRadio dot com