Speaker 1: The following is a production of Dallas Cowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.
Speaker 2: Cows.
Speaker 1: This is the Player's Lounge, broadcasting live from Dallas Cowboys World headquarters at the Star. Now your hosts, Barry Church, Danny McCrae, Heckma Harrison and New.
Speaker 2: He scrugs.
Speaker 3: Here we go, Players Lounge Victory Monday up here at the Star.
Speaker 2: It's your fourth baby Negros in the house.
Speaker 3: Danny McCree, I'm New, he scrugs, and he is the Toledo rocket flame of himself.
Speaker 2: What's happening, Barry Church? What's happened? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, we went out I think we for seventy two up on them.
Speaker 2: Hey, guys.
Speaker 5: Talking about Hey, that's pek out there lost the South Cliffy.
Speaker 2: Something right there in our game.
Speaker 5: That could happen, and that can happen. That could happen, That could happen. Scott double Ville for show up. Given, let's go school good.
Speaker 2: I picked them in no Texas laws. Oh you oh you picking.
Speaker 5: You you know? Okay, alright, you're right. They getting hey, they getting hit up. It's not a good start to that administration right there. Lane Green, Uh yeah, forty nothing. Cowboys went on NBC Sunday Night Football forty Burger the Rain in the Rain, in the rain.
Speaker 2: For me in honor of you two former players special team.
Speaker 3: I think that's to me that that's where the whole game turned around. Giants are going down the field, Jones using his legs a little bit. They throw out Graham, Janya Thomas. You know in Monogany's running it back.
Speaker 2: It's mojo and no you said it clearly, nobody.
Speaker 3: Else Noogamy and uh it was all I thought of was a training camp when they played that, they would play the Sunday Night music and it sorry for a mojo moment.
Speaker 2: I mean that was a mojo moment as it got right there. It sparked that team. They were off to the races.
Speaker 3: So instead of being down three nothing, they were up six nothing because somebody missed Ekes, but hey, hey he did.
Speaker 2: He was rolling after that.
Speaker 3: He was good after that. So for me, I thought that was the pivotal moment in the game. And I hate the fact that afterwards NBC didn't recognize the special teams as the players are against. To me, I thought that was I thought that was the whole tone center after that. I mean, it was it was like out.
Speaker 5: I love special teams, but I wouldn't have given played the game the defense collectively. They went out there and they did something that I can say myself, I hadn't seen the Cowboys do. Actually, there's not many teams that I seen go out and play like that and be able to really just take over. I went from nervous when I seen Daniel Jones escape in the pocket at the beginning and say Kwan Barkley falling forward for five to six yards to these dudes, ain't got no chance after that, after that block field go But it was it was they had no shot, couldn't figure out where they were coming from, how to stop them, how many people the double team, They couldn't figure out anything, and dan Quinn just had them on their heels the whole night man had on and you know what happened when you get behind against the pass RESU teams like the Cowboys.
Speaker 2: That's what we saw.
Speaker 5: Man. So yes, special teams amazing, Like you don't get that many opportunities to get out there that play. How many extra points and how many field goals to kick throughout a year, throughout the year and it's just a routine play. You just never see anything happen, right, they miss it or they don't. And then this one turned into not just the block, but then having having the wherewithal to be able to scoop it and score. It just doesn't happen. So shout out to the special teams. Man, they played. They butts off to me.
Speaker 2: Man, it's that was.
Speaker 4: That was probably, like you said that, that was probably one of the most dominating, if not the most dominating performance I've ever seen.
Speaker 2: I mean, you know, cowboys or not. That was. That was a debacle. When you talk about what they were able to do.
Speaker 4: They dismantled everything that Brian day Ball had brought to this to the game that they're and then you're right.
Speaker 2: At first it was like, man, I don't know that.
Speaker 4: You know, my boy Daniel Jones, he's breaking the pocket. Sa Kwan's doing his thing and then boom right there there. The the worst sounds you can hear in football is when you're on the sideline. That you hear that's when you know something ill doesn't happen. Either a punk got blocked or a kick Doune got blocked. And you're right, that was the turning point, and then they followed that up. Was that the next series when Saquon got smacked by dis and popped it up in the air and the ball guy dron Bland, you know, Garrett used to call him ball guys. It just seems to attract him wherever he's at. He's like a ball magnet out there was able to pick it take it to the house. I mean, it was a dominating performance all around in that defensive line. I thought they were blitzing half of the time, but it was literally just either Parsons d lost somebody just breaking through the offensive line.
Speaker 2: Man. That's it's remarkable, man, that's remarkable. Y'all.
Speaker 5: Take y'all take it all up, you know, especially from a special team's perspective. I thought they got the party started. But what Dad Quinn did was a masterclass in how you play defense, especially when you have the best defensive player in the league. That's how you do it. You put pressure, you bring pressure from angles, and you only get pressure with four and then that way you could cover everybody on the back end. Right and you saw exactly what this defense from start to finish, continuing their pressures. They never lit up and by the time you got to the third by the time you got to the third quarter, it was over with.
Speaker 2: They was already waving the white flag.
Speaker 5: But before the rumors get started about Dad Quinn, about dan Quinn, you know it's gonna start.
Speaker 2: It's unfair to come boys have.
Speaker 5: Two head coaches on your stuff, and dan Quinn is just just highlighting moonlighting as in d C. We know he's a head coach. You know he's probably gonna take what she got. He said he gonna take with him. What's she got, Clay, he gonna take that anyway he gonna take. He gonna take will.
Speaker 2: Here, gonna take Willim Clay with him. Man, let me ask you all this question.
Speaker 5: Do you think back in the nineties, I mean it's before young guys, but in the nineties Bill Parcells with Lawrence Taylor, do you think Bill Parcells is gonna be in the hairy to go get a job somewhere else? We're here had Pepper Johnson, Lawrence Taylor. Now listen, hey, before y'all dragged me, because you know about before you drag you saying Bill Parcells or Bill Belichick, Bill Parcells had the head I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: Ask a head coach.
Speaker 5: Would you go somewhere else and you got Lawrence Taylor as on your team?
Speaker 2: Okay? Would you leave that opportunity?
Speaker 5: And I'm telling you right now, dan Quinn, man, you got the bazooka. And I'm not calling and I'm not calling him Lawrence Taylor, but he's the closest thing to it. Did you have a dream last night about this?
Speaker 2: About the rumor? I heard that one? It's coming.
Speaker 5: I'm saying, the rumor and the excuse that we got two head coaches on our team is the reason why we're doing so good is coming.
Speaker 2: It's coming, It's coming. Come right now.
Speaker 5: What I'm saying dan Quinn right now from a defensive coordinator standpoint, that that is a message sent to the entire league. Who's who had a better Sunday than dan Quinn? Oh nobody, No, I'm talking about sax turnovers, the whole nine. And you look at that as a stat you look at that as a statu as an indicator to how you get to the Super Bowl.
Speaker 2: Saxon turned over. This is that, okay.
Speaker 5: And I'm just and I'm just saying that dan Quinn as a head coach, the way that he cares for his players, the way that these guys gravitate to his game plan and what he's doing. No, you have you haven't seen this defense. I know I haven't. I haven't seen this defense play like this together. I mean, we just hadn't had that. It took a minute. That was like you started the rumor. That's that's all I want to say, the rumor coming. It's all like you started winning whatever. Because that's what it because that's what it was last season. That's what it was last season. Ever said that, Nobody ever said that. Nobody head coaches on our roster. That's why we're playing. So maybe look, I'm gonna say it like this, let me, can I rephrase it? Give you that please both our coaches is good defensive, defensive van offensive coordinator, really good. For my last thing, somebody in this room said that Daniel Jones was gonna be the most improved go on, Can I respond?
Speaker 2: Can I respond? Can I respond? I mean, it's one game. It's one game.
Speaker 4: It's one game, and I think it's more showing that you know how good that Cowboys defense really is. They're gonna make a lot of quarterbacks look like what Daniel Jones just had on Sunday and they just they're gonna make a lot of people look like that one game.
Speaker 5: So a lot of a lot of quarterbacks are gonna go out there and gast the Cowboys and throw that Stefan give more interception.
Speaker 2: I mean they're gonna thw interception. Was that a bad play? Yes, it was by the pressure and pushing them to the corner like they're gonna make.
Speaker 5: A listen that play. Right, there was a regression of Daniel Jones to what we had been seeing.
Speaker 2: They forced them to get to that point.
Speaker 4: But if they forced I mean that they're gonna make a lot of more quarterbacks look crazy like that.
Speaker 2: Daniel Jones.
Speaker 5: Dan Jones signed one hundred and sixty million dollar contract right and say Quan face and everybody know that that offense what stops?
Speaker 2: Did you have New York winning? No? Earlier in the week you had New York winning and you flipped that. So what are we talking about it? So one more time, you just so you make sure we're clear. We lifted.
Speaker 3: We looked at what we had coming into this and I originally had a loss. All three had wins, and then we went by when we said lock it in the next day, we locked in.
Speaker 2: You still had them winning, didn't you flipped in the last minute.
Speaker 3: No, I had when the spring, when it came out, and we did it in the spring.
Speaker 2: That's ten and seven, all right. Then when we you've been cooking the book since last year, I mean cook twelve five. It wasn't one of news. It wasn't what you're Yeah, New York. You know you picked Dallas, but you New York and.
Speaker 4: Spread Yes, But just for our wins, I had yet.
Speaker 2: That's what I know. I know. I my eyes on Daniel Jones.
Speaker 5: Okay, because from what I seen last night, the Cowboys played great.
Speaker 2: He was shook up.
Speaker 5: And and and the play that he it was a sprint out to where it's a routine play, throw it out of bounds. My man flipped it flopped it. Did everything he could to make the worst decision that you probably will see on that cardinal rule. Playing quarterback laden across your body, you can't do it.
Speaker 2: It's an interception.
Speaker 5: Every time Daniel Jones thought he was gonna get away with it, but guess what, he's garbage. And everybody that's been trying to say that Daniel Jones is something that he's not saw it last night, believe my question with Dad, way with you you talked about the t stunts, the way they used Michael yesterday on the double team, and then they bring Osa Diggie Zoo underneath that for the sack. Yeah, I mean, it's just stuff like that up front dog. If you love football, if you love trench warfare, that's just something. Last night I was like dan Quinn is.
Speaker 4: He's in front the eyes right now. He was.
Speaker 5: The thing about what dan Quinn has going on just straight up is it's easy for them now because of the weapons that they have, adding the safety's bill. You see when you see guys like it's it's at every level. Guys are hungry, but not just hungry of like effort players. They are super talented and then they also had their hunger to be one of the guys that's showing up there with the Michael Parsons and the d Loft and the Stephan Gilmore and the Trayvon Diggs. They're like, hey man, they got that dog getting them to say, all right, them guys good, but they're not gonna forget about me.
Speaker 2: You don't want And you can.
Speaker 5: See it last night and the dude's playing one hundred miles hour fast.
Speaker 3: You see Andrew Thomas right there, got Partons lined up right right right there on NFL Network and just right out right.
Speaker 5: It's just got when when when when Michael went from left to right and dude jumped outside, I said, they're scared.
Speaker 2: We got them right now. You see technique ball started some ugly.
Speaker 3: I mean, but both tackles left and right. I mean he shook. I mean it's just just right there, just on the fumble. I mean, just by the way they're showing the game on.
Speaker 2: It, and they can't rotate, like tackles can't rotate. You you got Parcels and then next thing you know, you got Filer, you got Armstrong coming out. I mean.
Speaker 3: That's the bad coaching part. Why is this man Thomas out here one on one?
Speaker 5: Because because he had him everywhere, you couldn't you couldn't say we're gonna put him out there chip Michael Parsons, because Dad Quinn had him on the left, the right, in the middle. So you said, well, where are you gonna chip at with? What with who you think gonna slow him down? I mean, this man is going there, he's too much for guards.
Speaker 2: The field goal I'm at balling out to the special team thirty man.
Speaker 3: Special teams was like the Alabama Brown they threw the hat, they threw the hat and Michael parts it brought the chairs in the rock bottom.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I think I think Danny brought up a good point. You were telling us that.
Speaker 3: One game, fifteen or twenty eight, one hundred four yards, two interceptions.
Speaker 5: It was I'm not putting one interception on them, the one they counted that as an iron t the one that sake one that's.
Speaker 2: You know that, that's what the ones where you be like that one pick was terrible. You can't throw back across by. That was terrible. Then.
Speaker 3: But in one draft one it was that hooker the draft.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, okay, well hooking draft to tell he was not good, not at all.
Speaker 3: The imagination Tiki Barber saying, Daniel Jones, shout out Chauncey Goldson Man.
Speaker 2: We were talking about Chauncy go before the camp.
Speaker 5: Saw that's a that's a guy taking advantage of his opportunities right there. That's a mean rotation. That's that Yeah, that's that's that's that's big Mazi, big Masi that's all we need you to do, Big fellows, that's just stalemate. Just a stalemate. That's all we need. We don't need more than that.
Speaker 3: Let's take our first break when we come back a name. I was very happy here last night. The broadcasters recognized the greatness in this young man.
Speaker 2: We'll do that next right here on the players on spots top bats detos, right here on Dallas Caboy stock. I'm ready.
Speaker 6: I'm Dak Prescott, quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 2: And they snapped the fresh dout who looks white. It's not there. He escapes left. He'll look for a perchtown.
Speaker 6: Just like football, when it comes to crypto, it's important to have a team you can trust. With blockchain dot Com, I know I'm in good hands, says twenty eleven. They've been trusted by millions around the world to buy, sell, and trade crypto currency.
Speaker 1: Prescott's gonna run this himself, run it up the middle, and he scores.
Speaker 6: Whether you're new to crypto or an active trader, They've got you covered.
Speaker 2: What are you waiting for?
Speaker 6: Get started at blockchain dot Com.
Speaker 5: Hi, I'm Danny mccraig, Dallas Cowboys alumni player, here.
Speaker 2: What's Smoothie King? And Smoothie King.
Speaker 5: Wants to ask you, what's that sound? That's the sound of you and everyone else absolutely loving New smoothie bowls from Smoothie.
Speaker 2: King and Whoo Me Too.
Speaker 5: The Smoothie bowls start with Usaii and Pataya and are handcrafted with fresh topics like sliced bananas, sweetberries, crunchy Purely Elizabeth Granola, and his savory peanut butter Drizzle. New Smoothie bowls only at Smoothie King, the official smoothie of the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 7: To kick off the twenty twenty three NFL season, Hugo Boss teamed up with the NFL and Micah Parsons to launch an iconic apparel collection featuring hoodies, crews, T shirts, polos, joggers, and more. The bold, unique apparel of the Boss NFL collection unites football and fashion while reflecting what it truly means to be a boss. Get yours today at NFL shop dot com, slash Hugo Boss, at Hugo Boss dot com and at Boss retail stores hashtag be your own Boss.
Speaker 8: We got big personalities, we got big hair, big bell buckles, we got fans all across as big state and enemies and every other one. We even got a big star on the fifty yard line. Samir Nov knows football as a wee and experience that is best enjoyed together with good drinks and good folks. Home are away, we rally together, we cry together, and we always rally cry together because most of all we got big love for them boys smearing off we do game days. Please drink responsibly.
Speaker 1: Back to the players Lounge.
Speaker 5: Rally Days, presented by SEG gives NFL fans and experience of a lifetime the day prior to Dallas Cowboy home games on September sixteenth, Enjoy activities at Miller Lighthouse, get a behind the scenes tour of AT and T Stadium, and more. Visit att stadium dot com Slash Rally Days for more information and to get tickets to date.
Speaker 2: Say gets glit it Yendodi says ya kiyosta. We Hawkins going away six six The rock glands him out of its talking about.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he planed decon married Christmas, him out of all this.
Speaker 2: We quit trip out kid, I flee called better cook all right?
Speaker 3: That boy Spanish version from our guy Victim blab so uh I heard he said, say so that was that was six pick six Bland very Christmas.
Speaker 2: That was the Spanish. I comprehended that was about the heck. Bottom line is he was excited. I don't know. I was excited watching it. Good for drawn Blade.
Speaker 3: I got to talk to the camp man just he talked about how he was, you know, led the team picks last year without really understanding technique and everything. And so now we're just saying he just know, like you said, ball or just ball, just know how to be around the ball.
Speaker 2: So ball ball guy.
Speaker 5: Awesome.
Speaker 3: This is the player's lunch watching by so Sto's right here on Dallas Cowboys dot Com radio. Heck Maharrison is right across from to Brothers on the side, and is Barry Church.
Speaker 2: You thought Damny something.
Speaker 3: Danny m craig, who from day one has believed in dan Quinn, drank the dan Quinn kool aid from day one. Last night on the broadcast, I didn't say it.
Speaker 2: Was it me Chris Collinsworth setting.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, get the gold jacket ready for Tyron Smith number seventy seven.
Speaker 2: Oh, praising Tyring.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 2: Last night Tyron was gooding.
Speaker 5: I just want nobody shooting. Nobody shooting slugs at a healthy Tyrant. I don't have an issue with Tyron at all. My issue with him is his health. And like we said, when he's healthy, he's gonna go out there and be one of the best left tackles that there is in the game. The problem is, over the last few seasons, he has not been healthy. Last night we saw, Hey, when that dude's out there playing left tackle, he's going to make a difference, all right, And that's the Tyrant Smith that we want to see throughout the year. You just have problems having confidence in the fact that he's going to play the entire season. That is the issue. Healthy Tyren Smith. Put him in on any squad and he's gonna be a difference maker. How long can he play throughout the season without going through injury. He's still praying for him to be to be healthy for the entire year hopefully.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm just I'm I want the guy to be former player.
Speaker 5: Bro. I don't want anybody to continue to have to go through stuff like that. But you know, the facts is the facts. He just hadn't been there for the last last few years. He looked healthy, He looked healthy to me, and I was looking at him last night. I was like, I know that they can't lie on the injury report for like gamesmanship or nothing like that, but man, he looked healthy. He looked when he got on those outside runs and he was leading, he was a little blocker. I mean, he looked nimble. It looked like he's healthy, and that's the one thing that he hadn't looked in a very long time. But also he helped you maydoga next to him. Adoga didn't have a bad game either, And I guess we could say that because when I talking about we can say that because we're not talking about it. But Zach Martin number seventy, oh you know it's number did his day had a hell of a game.
Speaker 2: He did. He had two dogs in the middle and he handled them. You ba heard anything from Williams or Lawns.
Speaker 5: But we came into this game talking about what the front line, what that front was going to do. We were worried about Thibodeau on the outside, and it just didn't seem like we heard a lot from him. What I tell y'all, Big Mike had them dudes all lost and confused in the run game, he didn't The offensive line played as well as they could have played, but the creativity in the run game how he called the plays also kept their defensive line off balance the entire game.
Speaker 2: Would you agree, I'm sorry no, no, no, no.
Speaker 5: My thing is at what point did where you were watching the game and saying to yourself, this is what we need from Big Mic. As far as the plays that he was calling once you got the lead, by him not continuously throwing the ball, calling two three running plays back to back, moving the sticks, doing all that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what what? Yeah? Yeah, he says, yes, that's just going to play. Call them some proof. Not really, I got it.
Speaker 4: Literally, say what your boy did last night?
Speaker 2: Your boy did killen? What did you do? Okay?
Speaker 3: So here it is Chargers with an opportunity to go down the field, all right down thirty.
Speaker 2: Six thirty the last one minute forty five seconds ago. This is when the magic is going to happen.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 3: They got the ball at twenty five first and ten justin Herbert short passed Gerald Evertt ten yards first and ten charge of thirty five Herbert incomplete past penalty, Herbert intentional grounding second and twenty one charge of twenty Herbert sacked eight yard loss third.
Speaker 9: And twenty nine sixteen yards like Herbert deep passed the Mike Williams seventeen yards fourth to twelve at the charge of thirty three, Herbert sacked minus nine.
Speaker 2: End up game, Miami takes hover. Did you talk about the rest of the game.
Speaker 3: That was one drive despite everything that happened, this is the time we needed your.
Speaker 4: Man to go mad put up four touchdowns offensively, they won the time of possession anyway. Because because I'm talking about what I'm talking about right now, I'm gonna.
Speaker 2: Say killing more for later.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna say him for later because I know I already know his comeback gonna be, so I'm gonna letter I would let it ride. I'm gonna just keep on drinking the Mike McCarthy kool aid. And the fact that he listen, he trusted, he listen, He lived up what he said he was. He said, what type of team were we going to be a team that runs the ball and plays when he plays for our defense? He got out there, he was in the laft. I seen him run twenty personnel with looky out there. That's what I just like to say I said you, I said, I know, Danny heavy, look at you said, get him in the I.
Speaker 2: Formation, lifty. He went out, he would He went up there later back down he look a place called the players.
Speaker 5: Happy with what I saw? Man, I think, did we run the ball more than we passed it? Yes? Just imagine that this is this is This is not me trying to take a shot and kill him more right now. It's just saying being able to realize the situation that your team is in and playing to the strength. That is what's so smart. That's what you did last night, Like they rolling, Okay, we can run the ball. Tony Paula is getting five six, You got turping getting out there. He dig come through right, And you said, okay, well, this is how we're gonna make that we continue to keep this lead and keep this goose egg on there, right, not go out there and take some shots and see see what may happen.
Speaker 2: We're gonna protect this goose egg. And Mike McCarthy went out there and did it.
Speaker 5: I love the running running calls. Dak Prescott plays a lot better. You know, tight end is not dropping the passes. Uh, you know that's the only that's really the only negative that you could point out because they did. Man, And you know how I'm I'm a Ferguson fan. I've been, I have. I put myself out on that. I'm a Ferguson fan. I figured he'd have more than the impact of that. But that drop was crucial, and especially the one that they drop him shot right, that's a touchdout. And I mean those are just simple numbers. If if if Dak does that, I don't know if he's at two hundred, if he's at two hundred yards, but at least he has a touchdown to go with these stats. But I don't care. I will take this version. I will tell you I will take this. There were some misthrows. I think one to Gallop, I was like, is he throwing at a Clearly he was throwing that one. It's what outside, it's what you know. Ain't gonna give us those excuses. I'm giving you know. I need everybody to get your excuses in by Thursday this week. Two, Your boy, what what did you think about that?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 4: I think he was cool, calm and collected the entire time. I mean he didn't seem speed up at all. Now worried at all man. He played out, he balled out. He has hit on every single note out there. He bought out. He ran the ball. He did I said, oh manys running a little bit, running a little bit, like you ain't want a piece of that.
Speaker 5: Because he put his shoulder. I'm like, come on, get down to try to don't do that.
Speaker 2: You used to do that though, like he gonna do it all the time, but it's like you don't see him doing it.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, But the option is out there now to say, okay, listen, he ain't gonna just be the guy to hand it off every time. He could pull it out of there and then he could you know, he can run around the corner. And that's another dimension to this offense that it's gonna help us. Listen, when we play those teams that have really good defenses and you gotta get really creative. That's gonna help us, like Philly.
Speaker 2: The play calling, no play Colin was Mike did his thing.
Speaker 4: But let's not act like they weren't in there their side of the field the entire game.
Speaker 2: Like, good boy, man, you got like my man was drawing up when I get it. He did his thing. He did it. Mike mcarthy did his thing. I'm saying he did his thing. Well, come on that defense.
Speaker 4: Now with the seven to the seven sacks, the turnover, they were in New York side of the entire.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying. He did a situation.
Speaker 3: This is what we're going We are going to run plays and we're going to make sure we take advantage what our defense does here and and go back to Turping was making the play right.
Speaker 2: There. Can't have to gadget gags, you.
Speaker 3: Know, miss Kellen Moore, missus Kewie.
Speaker 2: Bayless over here. But crazy takes what you know.
Speaker 5: You know, he went to sleep last night when we said on the flip all the time we talked about we talked about this gadge you got stuff. If we were enough forty he went to play last night and like we said, he would be racing, wasting a roster spot. Litty played, Dald played, Turping played, and you got one guy sitting over there, didn't do nothing all day. If you had forty points, you can't have two gadget guys. You can't couldn't even find time to get the second gadget guy in he got. Come on, man, he was up fort you that you was wrong on that one. You can't have two guys he was. You can have him on the roster, but as far as being able to help you win games, you can't.
Speaker 2: He didn't need him like that, but wish you had all the alignment.
Speaker 3: Turping didn't get played like that last year. It's Kellen more than Rob. That goes back to my ultimate thing to play Jason.
Speaker 2: He breathed wrong. He breathed wrong like.
Speaker 5: Everybody Jason, say listen because I'm feeling good today. Man, they had two hundreds of your us yes charges.
Speaker 2: Thing.
Speaker 5: But but at the same time, if they want to be a different Chargers team when they get the ball back in that type of game, they're gonna have to be like Josh Allen and Patrick Mahons. A man whoever gets it last is going to win the game.
Speaker 4: Because we look at defensively. I mean we're talking about the charges and the You have the fastest man.
Speaker 5: The best wide receive in the game right now, Hill, would you I understand you pay Jacks, you paid them all that money.
Speaker 2: Man, pride to side, but I need some help get over the top. What are you doing?
Speaker 5: But at that point, what are you asking for? You say, all right, listen, it's going back to back. Is going back to back? Hey man, just give us the ball with ninety seconds left in your mind when you got a Herbert on your sques, you saying this is what I want and they weren't able to do it yesterday.
Speaker 2: I get that point.
Speaker 4: But what I'm saying is you gotta be at one point the man was going up top on you every single drive. Why are you playing single high safety here? Like it's just that that didn't make sense.
Speaker 2: Five day.
Speaker 4: That's who heut. Somebody need to go now because he's supposed to be a defensive guy.
Speaker 5: Shout out to just like supposed to be offensive guy coach year as Church's been saying the whole time, is only one week.
Speaker 2: So you know, like we're.
Speaker 5: Feeling real good right now and I'm enjoy okay, but it's only one week.
Speaker 2: It is one week.
Speaker 3: It is one second break here on the players line, it's a victory Monday, Cowboys defeat the Giants forty to me. Not thing on the road Division game in the bag. I'm he Scruggs along with Danny Craig mc harrison and Broadway Barry Church right here on Dallas Cowboy dot com.
Speaker 10: Oh you know what, it's the official men's skincare brand of the Dallas Cowboys, Jack Black and right now, Cowboys fans can get fifteen percent off their seventy five dollars order plus. Because every deal needs a playmaker, your order will include a free five piece skincare set and free shipping.
Speaker 2: The Jack Black Playmaker is four.
Speaker 10: Of Jack's favorites and a full sized intense therapy lipball. Make a play for the playmaker at Getjack Black dot com slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys VIP. That's get Jack Black dot com slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys VIP.
Speaker 6: I'm Dak Prescott, quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys, and they snapper.
Speaker 2: The press down. Who looks right, it's not there. He escaped slapped. He'll look for a first down.
Speaker 6: Just like football, when it comes to crypto, it's important to have a team you can trust. With Blockchain dot Com, I know I'm in good hands. Since twenty eleven, they've been trusted by millions around the world to buy, sell, and trade crypto currency.
Speaker 1: Pres Scott's gonna run this in show, run it up the middle and he scores.
Speaker 6: Whether you're new to crypto or an active trader, They've got you covered.
Speaker 2: What are you waiting for?
Speaker 6: Get started at blockchain dot com.
Speaker 7: To kick off the twenty twenty three NFL season, Hugo Boss teamed up with the NFL and Micah Parsons to launch an iconic apparel collection featuring hoodies, crews, T shirts, polos, joggers, and more. The bowl unique apparel of the Boss NFL collection unites football and fashion while reflecting what it truly means to be a boss. Get yours today at nflshop dot com, slash Hugo Boss, at Hugo Boss dot com and at Boss retail stores hashtag be your own Boss.
Speaker 8: We got big personalities, we got big hair, big bell buckles. We got fans all across as big state and enemies and every other one. We even got a big star on the fifty yard line. Smirnov knows football is a wee thing and experience that is best enjoyed together with good drinks and good folks.
Speaker 5: Home are away.
Speaker 8: We rally together, we cry together, and we always rally cry together because most of all, we got big love.
Speaker 2: For them boys.
Speaker 8: Smirnoff, we do game days, please, drink responsibly.
Speaker 2: Back to the players, loude.
Speaker 5: Do you eat, sleep, and breathe Dallas Cowboy Football. Tell us how you spice up the game for a chance to be the twenty twenty three Cowboy Fan of the Year, presented by Captain Morgan and win exclusive prizes plus a trip to the Super Bowl fifty eight. Nominate yourself or another today at Dallas Cowboys dot com slash a Fan of the Year, Dash Fan of the Year.
Speaker 2: There you go, let me get that angle high coverage.
Speaker 4: Then don't make no sense over here watching Dolphins and how that's good?
Speaker 2: That's good though? Is no? That's that's that's yeah. I was about to go debone him again, loud.
Speaker 3: You gotta say this, man, Cowboys.
Speaker 2: We have NFL Network on in the back in the SPC. Who's the man over to fifteen?
Speaker 5: I'm changing my mind about two or two by the way, I mean, we just we just all over the place with this something. I changed my mind about tour for for one week because I did not believe it, but I saw that he was putting it on the money.
Speaker 2: Yes, got it right, all right.
Speaker 5: I'm talking about he's making the right reads because what because it's water water, want to rehal both was out there balling, got them something like they would not play.
Speaker 2: It was bad all around two of the things. So i'll, you know, shout out to two of man. I'm at one. See I can show a little to my Robbins. I had him on my fantasy bench. So didn't he Oh you hate to see? Oh I got that dub by the way I got smoked in both leagues. Appreciate you, appreciate your tone in appreciate your due. That played against had Tyrek. It's a rat.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Jefferson, if you had the Cowboys defense, he can put them eighty and somebody.
Speaker 5: Just saying Hecama's wife, Nikki, I played her this week. She picked the Dallas defense with the first pick in the draft because you know, our league is a little pushing more towards defense being able to score. And she beat me. They put up fifty nine. I ain't know where you put up fifty nine points? Goose egg seven sacks, turnover, touchdowns, touchdown picked six.
Speaker 2: She did a thing. Sacks, fumbles. When do you put the phone down and you know, start check start checks.
Speaker 5: I had Brandon Cooks. You got anybody hoping you love anybody tonight. It's over. It's over.
Speaker 4: That's what you don't even want to look at up. I ain't even watching that. They keeping them in Thursday. They still got the me in.
Speaker 2: They're gonna get friend of come back.
Speaker 5: When I saw the rules to your league, we do like, oh yeah, this is defense.
Speaker 2: It was during Armstrong two sacks. Yeah, just just make you forget about Randy Gregory rights consistent.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry, my man.
Speaker 2: Man did he play yesterday?
Speaker 5: He did?
Speaker 2: I heard him call his name yesterday. They called him a starter. I know, I just it was Zone, Okay, it was NFL. You're not right, bro, You're not right. Lost Kevin Joseph One boss Man the Jets, Jets and Bills Monday Night.
Speaker 3: An interest why Cowboy fans should be watching because coming up this Sunday at Jerry World, Aaron Rodgers and the Jets come to town. Picks for the game here, Chris, what did I have on the picks here for this?
Speaker 2: For Jets Bills? He got a confirmed c p A everything with this man?
Speaker 5: What you mean I'm sitting up here going better? Better not be a heart? You know he'll do that, you know, you know he.
Speaker 2: Can't do it. How are we getting a call? See, I'm just trying to.
Speaker 3: Brother, it's trying to get confirmed from from We got the gist than I got the gem?
Speaker 2: What leg hearts lit?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: I thought our club's lid. You heard what we said? Thought I had Ron playing touchdown? Now you are you way?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: He don't let them add getting all right? Stop circling alight there, pick. So what's the score? Oh you want to give a score? Let me go twenty four to twenty three in a close one division game? Is it in Buffalo? Is it's met life exact? Last night? His brother law? So I'm going with to just twenty four twenty three Church Church.
Speaker 5: You're me go ahead, your next.
Speaker 2: Man, you go ahead, you got it. I'm gonna go.
Speaker 4: I like, hey, bron Man, let me go, let me go, let me go. Twenty eight, twenty four Jets, twenty twenty Jets.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna go. I'm going with the Buffalo Bills, who have the Bills on this one. Yeah, we already seen what weaknesses the Jets have. It's all up front on the offensive line. So I'm going with the Bills defense on this. I think they're gonna be better. Twenty four to fourteen.
Speaker 2: On pup. Well, yeah, do you know what man.
Speaker 5: Hard knocks to do it to you? Okay, hard knocks to do it to you? All right, So what I'm gonna do right here? New York Jets twenty seven twenty. I think that defense comes out and similar to what we did last night to uh them. Yeah, I think I think Solads gonna have him ready to play. I think a rod is gonna come out. What's the seventeen Karen Wilson, Garry Wilson, Yeah, that's gonna be busy. DeVante Adams two point oh right there, he is about to go out there and make some plays. I think they're gonna theyre gonna make it happen. So everybody got I got just said.
Speaker 2: It is Dalvin cooking back there too. Now who all that could? Don't go to sleep on them.
Speaker 5: But what the Pixie does early, Yeah, I said I said it last year, Pixie.
Speaker 2: Does you know.
Speaker 3: Mike McCarthy coming your way at three o'clock? Coordinators are also today. One thing I'm gonna ask Mike is and is it an advantage to be able to watch the game tonight versus it already being in the can And they played yesterday. So this Jets game with Aaron Rodgers, the company coming in here and look.
Speaker 2: Aaron Rodgers, he's he's that dude against the Cowboys and he talked about how he owned the Bears. He's really good against Dallas too.
Speaker 3: But maybe this is the year they find like they broke the streak with Tom Brady last year in the playoffs actually was in January, maybe they can break it with Aaron Rodgers this year. But that's who the Cowboys are playing next to the New York Football Jets.
Speaker 2: So I.
Speaker 3: Picked the Jets to win because you guys, know, you get a team that's oh and one coming to your spot, you not want to go a two hole in this league.
Speaker 2: Devastating when you go to O two hole in this league.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they better figure out where Michael is right now? You know, So you said you don't want them to come up here desperate looking for that looking for that win they need to have.
Speaker 3: Right, what happened lat year with Aaron Rodgers. They was in the Packers. It looked like they were dead to right. We go to the game, their own fans like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're getting made get beat singing know that run? Speaking of before we get out of here.
Speaker 5: The packers shout out to them, Oh, love love.
Speaker 2: He was struggling, man, you know, and that is horrible. Yeah, they bad.
Speaker 4: Man, that's my guy too, man Like that's a bad that's a bad defense.
Speaker 5: Get them right, you know them surprised me yesterday Tampa Bay, Tampa Bay shaking Bak and my man, Mike gave has dropped the open toes down on him to go ahead, throw that the guy one next time.
Speaker 2: You know what kirk Cousins due, man, where's that? Where's that?
Speaker 3: I don't I don't watch the debate shows where I thought kirk Cousins be lined up for sure.
Speaker 2: Man, Man, they had a cooking in that first half and then it was just me.
Speaker 5: They did beat kirk Cousins off. They tired of beating up Dak is Dak. That's a rap, Bahan. He protected the ball, that's all. Hey, no no iron t s. You know this is man. They talking about his iron ts in practice. How many carris if did Paula had last night? Twenty four to twenty five, fourteen fourteen about hold on, that's fourteen. They had thirty rushes total.
Speaker 3: See that'sty rushing total thirty Rushes twenty five eighteen touches manus all of them.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna say that too. Man about about him being the full time back. Man, he took that on for real and like Rico and Rico Daddle coming in to spell him.
Speaker 2: Man, like Rico Daddle has some pop. He did. All right, gentlemen, these tight ends, right, man, enjoy the game tonight, got a second round. You got a second That's the type of performance right there.
Speaker 5: And we were talking about, man, why would you.
Speaker 2: Making was over there like keep on again? Right to the coach that was he was supposed to go back on that scene, right, yeah, yeah, but that's all the game within the game, he was, Yeah, that's that's what I figured. I thought he was going to do this.
Speaker 5: You told us to do that, remember that, right, don't do a little bit like that. But we thought we shows had to bounce back.
Speaker 2: He did, he did.
Speaker 5: We did.
Speaker 2: We get the two catches yesterday. Don't show two catches.
Speaker 4: Boy that he got a smack little boy in trouble that Texas and.
Speaker 2: Took that money. Bro was that he had a couple of moves. So not okay, now, no, no.
Speaker 3: Mccrane, Ma Harrison, Mary Church named victorious Monday, as the Cowboys meet the Giants. Boarded to nothing, We'll do it again tomorrow, two pm Central Time, right here on Dallas Cowboys dot Com Radio That Boy Bad.
Speaker 1: This has been a production of Dallas Cowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club