Speaker 1: Now here's a highlight from Coast to coast am on iHeartRadio dat.
Speaker 2: What are some of the pointers that you point out to people that you train to get them on the straight path? What are some of the top five.
Speaker 3: Tips, top five steps. Well, if you're going to become a world champion, you're going to have to remove every distraction out of your life, go through life with blinders on and stay focused on the target. That means you. Well, you eat right, you drink the purest water, you eat the most nutrient dense substances you can, and you have to be willing to torture yourself physically and endurance wise more than any fight. You have to put yourself through more hell in training than you could ever be put through in any fight. And then the fight is generally quite a bit easier than the training. And that's the way we we always did things. That's that's the way it has to be, so that you're so used to being in hell that while you're you're just you're enjoying it.
Speaker 2: Actually, George, and no slividge is there? No, I'm sorry, no slivage either. You just keep going a straight, straight path.
Speaker 3: Well, you have to, and obviously it's a very punishing sport. Mixed martial arts is uh the most probably the most demanding sport combat sport in the world. There, your body is going to take an immense amount of abuse. Uh, But that's why we stress putting these substances in the follochumic acids and other nutrients into the body so that you can wake up the next day and do it all over again for eight to ten weeks straight, you know, while you're training for you know, each particular fight you know that you might be in. So that's that's really what it comes down to, is creating humans that can do things no other humans can do.
Speaker 2: And Pat, what do you recommend to people who aren't martial arts trainers. They're not the US kick boxing champs, they just wanted regular life.
Speaker 3: Well, I will say that people have to understand that our soil has been decimated so severely that you are not getting nutrients from your food, certainly not bioavailable nutrients. So you have to supplement correctly. The shortest path to feeling better, and this is thirty eight years of experienced talking. George is putting mineral king in your body because those are the nutrients that you are missing that you are not getting. This is not a mineral off a shelf in a grocery store, which is generally aren't bioavailable. They have to have gone through These heavy metals and other substances in the soil have to be ingested by certain specific, very powerful microbes that used to be plentiful in our soil. Those will strip the oxygen molecule off for the carbon molecule on. And once there's a carbon molecule attached to a metal like a zinc or a magnesium or any the others, that is when your cell can truly use it, and your mitochondria, which is the furnace of the cell, can burn that as fuel to generate cellular energy and also correct DNA damage, which humans and Americans have gone through severely for the past fifty years. So yeah, cellular and DNA repair is very important. And you know this is for you know, the grandparent that just wants to play catch with their with their with their grandchildren. Yeah, not just world class athletes. This is this is so that the human organism can function the way it was intended to function.
Speaker 2: What are some of the worst things people can put in their bodies? Or they put in their bodies.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean vegetable oils that used to you know, you've had plenty of people on your show talk about you know, those are the oils that used to loube our war machines. This, this is some of the most rancid substances on the planet. Do not use vegetable oils by all means. Use grass fed salted butter to cook everything you cook. Use a good old fashioned large you know, those those types of things. But stay away from the sugars, obviously, stay away from processed foods. And yes, throw everything that is processed straight into the garbage, the breads, the pastas, all of it. Get rid of it because it does nothing but cause inflammation, and yes, manifestations of inflammation that they label as disease. And we see that, you know, all over America. All you have to do is stand in a mall and watch Americans walk past you, and you can see the mental, physical, and hormonal destruction that's taking place. It's just not healthy, is it, No, sir, No, sir, And a strong and healthy populace cannot be moved. People have to remember that that only through illness, mental illness, physical illness, hormonal destruction. Can a population be well used fear based conditioning to make you do things you don't want to do? And that's what we want to free Americans from that level of slavery and remove them from systems that they don't need to be part of.
Speaker 2: When you started healing yourself, at what age did you start feeling better?
Speaker 3: It took ten days from the time I started putting the substances in my body that I found at the time. It took ten days for me to completely heal my respiratory illness.
Speaker 2: And did you get out of that black mold basement?
Speaker 3: I eventually did get out of that black moled basement, Yes, sir, but I was still in that black mold basement. I was still living there after I had yield myself with these substances.
Speaker 2: How did you pull that off?
Speaker 3: It came down to the substances being put in my body. You know, we can't necessarily There's a lot of Americans out there who might not be able to afford you know, a two thousand dollars, three thousand dollars you know, water purification system. They might not be able to afford, you know, much better quality food. They might not have the ability to grow their own food, but they do have the ability to put substances, concentrated nutrients into their bodies to be able to clean the cells out and change their life and change their gut health as well. So that that's something that you know, we can't change everything with a lot of folks, they're just not financially able to, but they can at least add this to their body and then start to create a new I guess, a new outlook for themselves. And that's really what this is about. And once they start to feel better and people start to notice, and they start to look well differently at the world, they're able to pursue greater and greater activities, goals, you know, whatever it is. Because you know, you have to think about the people with COPD, for instance, that I've worked with in recliners all day long with an oxygen tank attached to them. They can't get up, they can't enjoy life. Well, if they're able to heal their respiratory system and able to leave that oxygen bottle behind and go and do great things with their lives, play with their grandkids or whatever it is that's going to give them joy. You know that's going to change somebody's life. You know, it's not just again about winning world titles. While yes, we want a lot of them, with these components and these substances, it's also about the average person who just wants to love life.
Speaker 2: To be honest with you, George, do you think you can prolong life with a good quality?
Speaker 3: I think, without a doubt. I think without a doubt we can. I mean we know that. You know, we've been told that the bones of the ancient man were you know, these people were dying at twenty thirty and forty years old. Well, it turns out, George, that the only reason they were saying that was because the bones were in such a good condition compared to middle aged and elderly Americans currently, So they were just comparing the bones. Well, it turns out that those people were well over one hundred years, one hundred and ten hundred and twenty years old at least when they passed away, and their bones looked like twenty year old bones.
Speaker 2: Pat, what are your thoughts on cancer?
Speaker 3: Cancer in its numerous forms are just manifestations of inflammation again in the immune system and genetic expression. So if we put the right substances into the cell in the right form carbon bonded nutrients, we're going to create proper genetic expression and proper immune function. The immune system is responsible for everything from the common cold all the way to cancer, as well as winning a world title. Immune function wins premiere. Immune function is what wins world titles. So that's really what this comes down to. So many toxins in our environment. Georgian and I say to people this, It's easy to explain it this way. If a plant is sick, is it ever the plant's fall. It never is. It's always something in the environment that has gotten into the plant, or not enough sun, not enough water, or some toxins whatever in the soil that has caused that plant to be ill and start to die. It's the exact same thing for every living organism, including human beings on this planet. Therefore, we have to understand what substances to put into the body to remove those soxins and then replace them instantly with extremely high grade nutrients to turn the health around of a plant, of an animal, or a human.
Speaker 2: Pat What made you decide to begin to help other people.
Speaker 3: I understood what it was like to be ill my entire childhood and struggle, and you know that does create fear. And I was a very small kind of a weekly kid. Brothers and everybody around me were giants. They were all six five, and so I was. I lived a childhood somewhat of freedom or of fear, I mean. And so when I see people walking around suffering, and it's completely unneeded, simply because the vast majority of Americans have never been educated about this stuff. I just like to I like to inform people, and I like to watch people change their lives, and I like to watch them smile.
Speaker 2: To be honest with you, truly dramatic.
Speaker 3: It is. It is, and it's right on the tip of everyone's If your fingertips are right there, anyone can do this. And this is the thing that you know, a lot of people said that I've been creating superhumans for decades. They're not superhumans yours. They're just the optimum level that all humans should be at. The people think these guys are superhuman, and that I used to be superhuman when I was in my thirties, twenties, thirties and forties. But more importantly, they're just very ill and they don't understand that they are.
Speaker 2: Did you get into competitive fighting to help pay your mother's situations.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my mother suffered from from heart problems. That's why I left college early. My older siblings were all had their own families and we're different parts of the country. So I left school and started working three jobs to take care of my mother a little bit, pay pay some bills, and yeah, I was not done with competition and found that I well, I was good at at combat sports, and that's why I decided to set my goal and win a world title and help her. And she was, you know, before she had passed away. Of course she was with me. She was, you know, watching me compete and win and keep my world title for you know, almost four years. So you know, it was a it was she inspired me. She looked out for me when when I was young, and I was just doing my best to repay her by doing the same as she got sick.
Speaker 2: Your training camp is considered one of the most successful ever. You got to be happy and proud about that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for the times that I was really focused on coaching, that's really was my job to It's proof of concept, right, So if you do it once or twice, you might have gotten lucky, but I did it over and over and over again, put ninety five kids into televised careers and twelve World championship, twelve World champions and two team World Championships. So that's proof of concept. And my business partner, for instance, in agriculture, Doc Will Spencer, his proof of concept is repeatedly growing massive yields for farmers without any chemicals and also at the same time increasing bricks ratings or nutrient density in the food by up to eight hundred percent.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: And he does that for every living crop there is, beans, grapes, tomatoes, celery, it does not matter, it's the the He is one of the greatest minds in America when it comes to soil reclamation, agriculture, and homeopathic medicine. He's a national treasure, is what I call him. And I've been very lucky to run across him because we speak the same language and he's done done incredible things. So all the people out there that you are experiencing that have toxic land, there's millions of acres now that have been toxified with biosolids and other things that have been spread as fertility programs on farms and now they're deemed toxic. Well, we have the ability, with our products and our microbes are very, very aggressive, very darable microbes to put those down in the soil and convert all those toxins into essential fatty acids, poloid nutrients, beneficial nutrients for plants, humans, animals, It doesn't matter. That's that's what this is about. Is is answers. It's about solutions to all the problems that have been created.
Speaker 2: Right, so you can make the soil useful again.
Speaker 3: We can make it so that if you throw a bunch of water on a bunch of dirt and make it mud, your kids can roll around in it again and actually benefit from it because the microbial life and the nutrients in it are very beneficial.
Speaker 2: What would it take to do the entire country path?
Speaker 3: A lot of helicopters, crop dusters and spray rigs, and that's all we need. We have enough product for millions, millions upon millions of acres. We also have boxes for people's yards zero to five acres all the way up to you know, thousands upon thousands of acres. We can treat ten thousand acres fifty thousand acres at a time, so that's really what this comes down to, us putting the nutrient density back in the soil and the bugs, the microbes, the actual microbes that used to be there back in the soil so that we can convert all of those toxins into beneficial nutrients.
Speaker 2: Are farmers starting to get it? They beginning to understand this.
Speaker 3: They are, George, they are And it's it's really nice to see because in the past, and Will and I doc Will and I joke about this, is that we used to be looked at as complete pariahs with three heads. When I talk about, you know, real nutrients and getting rid of the petroleum based fertilizers and all the chemicals. They wouldn't even listen to us. Now now they understand that what we're doing is real. We can show them the data that the yields are much bigger, and that the nutrient density is much greater, and really you can't argue with the data, which is going to translate into a farmer making a lot more money and potentially the difference between losing his farmer becoming a millionaire. That's really what this is about.
Speaker 2: That's a huge difference too, isn't it is?
Speaker 3: It is it's it's and you know, there's a lot of farmers that are that are really struggling right now, and that's the message we want to get out to people, is that we can change the path of where things are headed, and we will do that for you. We will be glad to educate you on that and work with you because the people in the agriculture industry, George, the agronomous of the farmers are exceptionally intelligent people. They just haven't been shown these ways of how to do times.
Speaker 1: Listen to more Coast to Coast AM every weeknight at one a m. Eastern and go to Coast to coastam dot com for more