Speaker 1: Two Teas in a Pod with Teddy Mellancamp and Camera Judge.
Speaker 2: Hi, guys, welcome to another episode of to Teas and a Pod. According to Instagram, and I just feel like now is the time to let you guys.
Speaker 3: Know what are you quitting? Are we fighting?
Speaker 4: We are in such a big fight that one of us die?
Speaker 3: What happens?
Speaker 2: We're in a huge fight. We're beefing. And that's why we haven't done this pod together.
Speaker 3: Oh okay? Is that? According to the interweb.
Speaker 2: The interwebs have said that Tama, Judge, and Teddy no longer are doing a podcast together because they're in a serious beef.
Speaker 3: No, that is not what it is. In fact, I have missed you so much it is crazy, you too, And it's because some I've been working and traveling as you guys are, I know, and I haven't been able to so. And plus not to mention, there's not that many Housewives shows right now.
Speaker 4: I know we need to, like, we need to broaden our horizons.
Speaker 3: I think that's what we're going to do now, you guys. After Potomac's last reunion, there will not be any Housewives for almost three weeks. I don't know. In housewife history that they've ever done that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that is a really long gap.
Speaker 2: And even though I do think that headlines will be able to keep us busy talking housewives stuff, I feel like it's time.
Speaker 4: For us to just talk about other shit too.
Speaker 3: Yes, just what's out there in the press as well. Like today, we're just gonna we don't have a Housewives show to recap. We are just going to shoot the shit talk about what's been going on.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: You guys know that what I can say is pretty limited because.
Speaker 4: In regards to Orange County.
Speaker 3: In regards to Orange County, there has been a lot of questions that have been asked. There's one question that about my trip that I will like to address, and question, is is it true RTOC was the reason for your flight to London being delayed? And the answer is no. I saw somebody posted they had to wait three hours. It was due to weather. It was not that we held up any plane there. It was weather conditions. And as you guys saw, there was a big storm in New York. The Statue of Liberty was struck by lightning. There was a lot of other planes delayed, And the one thing I could say is just thank you to Jet Blue Mint for being so good about it, and we got there, you know, a little late, but on time. So it was not RTOC was not the reason. I don't think airlines just say, hey, we're going to hold off for the housewives.
Speaker 2: Well, it could be because the housewives were causing such a big problem that somebody wouldn't.
Speaker 4: Be allowed on the flight, but there were so many I don't think that happened.
Speaker 3: There were so many delayed flights going into JFK that a lot of people came in late to the flight where we were going.
Speaker 4: But we can't blame you, guys.
Speaker 3: No, I can't blame us. No, I don't think airline's give.
Speaker 4: A sheet, show me the receipts. I know, I'm lying.
Speaker 3: I don't have any Oh God, but Teddy, now, you had another procedure yesterday.
Speaker 4: I did.
Speaker 2: I had another procedure well before that before, like I think I talked about with you guys, how at the beginning of the year, my kind of headspace, like I always picked that word, like I don't believe in New Year's resolutions, but I always pick a word. And at first I was in such like a negative place, like after.
Speaker 4: All of my original procedures and.
Speaker 2: Like that huge back surgery that I got on December twenty sixth that I said my word was going to be cope. Yeah, and then I realized that's not a really depressing word.
Speaker 3: We're hoping. Coping is not a positive word, that's for sure.
Speaker 4: So then I switched it to string.
Speaker 2: And then I signed up for this tough mutter, which camera you have to do the next one with me, I'll do.
Speaker 3: The next one. In fact, I've already done one. I've done a tough mutter and it was brutal. It was actually filmed on the show years ago. Eddie fell off the monkey bars because his hands were so muddy, and when he fell down, he landed on his pinky and snapped it in half. Oh it was horrible. Well, he ended up having to have surgery, but he refused to go to the doctor on camera because he didn't want to look like a pussy.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean it makes sense, but there is a point when you're doing it, so it's you know, it's not necessarily about the run, like we did the five k version, and then there's I think thirteen obstacles and the running parts easy. You can do that at your own pace. It's not about time or anything like that. But each obstacle really pushes you out of your out of your comfort zone and you almost during them blackout, at least I did.
Speaker 3: Like I was like, yeah, I what kind of obstacles did you have to do on the mud.
Speaker 2: So there was one which I already do, a cold plunge, So it wasn't that bad other than the fact that it was ice cold water and you had to swim under and it was a community one and it was blue, you know, like in a portage on when they put blue something in the pottle jon that.
Speaker 3: So that's all like to kill all the diseases that was plunging in that cold water.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And if you go back and watch the tape, you'll see me going And it's because I wasn't smart enough to think I needed to have my mouth closed when I went underwaters. So there was a lot of water ones. There was a lot of like jumping in holes. There was one where you get electrocuted there. I mean, it's anything with fire, nothing with fire. But the one that really got me, it didn't look like the hardest, like I remember going up and it's all about teamwork.
Speaker 4: And you know my word is strength.
Speaker 3: So did you go with a group of friends or business from all in? Who did you do this with?
Speaker 4: I went with a couple coaches from all In.
Speaker 2: I went with and George, who work on this podcast and helped me with my socials.
Speaker 4: I also went with Bella's mom.
Speaker 2: And really it was like really the power of accountability because people kind of kept dropping out last minute. I kept thinking, well, as long as these five don't quit, I can't quit.
Speaker 4: Because I had.
Speaker 2: Found out that I have to go in for my procedure a couple days later, and I was like already making excuses why I couldn't do it. I'm interested in about the Eddie fall because the one time where I was like, I don't know that I can do this one.
Speaker 4: It's super high up. You climb up the thing.
Speaker 2: It doesn't look scary, but halfway up, I look down and I see that I'm higher up in the air than I've ever been, not in like a plane or.
Speaker 4: With a professional, and there's no one there.
Speaker 3: If you fall, I know they're very dangerous. I mean the electrocution part to me, no, no, thank you.
Speaker 2: And also I didn't really understand the people that thought running through electrocution like this was a good plan. All you had to do was like turn your body like this and you could fit through. And I only got shocked a couple times. But AnyWho, it was really fun. Maybe we should do a Twatz tough yunner.
Speaker 3: Where did you do it?
Speaker 4: We didn't in San Bernardino.
Speaker 3: Oh that's where most of them are, because you know why, there's more open land there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so we did in San Bernardino. But the next one is in December in Lake Elsinore.
Speaker 3: I've done that. I've done that route. Not I did a Spartan there.
Speaker 4: Okay, well, so we're gonna do it. Let's do it.
Speaker 2: Let's do anybody that listens to the twats you guys could come with us do the challenge. It's really fun.
Speaker 3: So what happened with your surgery? Have you gotten results? Where was it?
Speaker 4: Was?
Speaker 3: It real wide open?
Speaker 2: So the confusing part was like a couple of weeks ago, or I guess it was two weeks ago. I went in for my check because you're supposed to get a check every three months, and everything that I've had thus far has always.
Speaker 4: Been on my right side. Yeah, so on my left side.
Speaker 2: They look and they're like, Okay, this spot looks suspicious.
Speaker 4: Can we biopsy it? And then the biopsy came back and.
Speaker 2: The good news is this is the first time a biopsy has come back and it's not been melanoma. But what they did say was we think it's pre cancer, like we think it's on its way there, so we are going to have to do the surgery and remove it. But it made me think, you guys, this is how important it is to get checked because they found this.
Speaker 4: One so early versus the other ones.
Speaker 2: Were like, I mean, my whole back is torn up, but this this surgeries I went in yesterday, it's about this big.
Speaker 3: I have one there too. I left arms, it's about this big, and yeah, right down my arm YEP, can we get a.
Speaker 4: Little tattoo there with that scar? Say the twat life chows us or.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, I have one right here. And I was so bummed because it was right after my fitness competition. I was feeling good about myself and I'm like, great, this is going to be a scar that you can see.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is it'll definitely be one you can see. But the good thing about all of it was is now we'll wait to make sure that all the everything's clear. But it forced me to slow down yesterday and actually rest and I was like, oh, like, so I feel good today?
Speaker 4: How are you?
Speaker 2: I mean, you can't give me that much juice, But is there anything new with you?
Speaker 3: There's a lot new, there's a lot new. I'm exhausted. I can't you know the time change and all that when we've been home a couple of days. Just freaking exhausted. And I ended up going to Nott's Berry Farm yesterday with Sophia and Kayden and then went out to dinner. So I haven't really had time to just lay in bed and you know, for the I don't know what you call jet lag or whatever it is, but I'm just trying to power through it. And I think I'll be good after today. I don't really have a lot planned for today. I can just relax and have a ketch up on my sleep.
Speaker 2: I mean, while you were gone, this was released and lots of people are pretty revved up about it.
Speaker 4: Bravo con Is on pause.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I actually heard that a while back that they now I don't know if this is one percent true, but this is what I heard. I heard that there was gonna be no Bravo Con this year because the Olympics are going on.
Speaker 2: I don't know, or it's probably a lot for the network network to plan the Olympics and then Bravo's Olympics.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I am actually feeling okay with it because coming off of filming and then we start airing pretty quickly, so it's just going to be a lot, and I would just not have to go to Bravocan, So I'm I'm fine with it. It'll return in Las Vegas November twenty twenty five.
Speaker 2: Well, it did make me think, how are some of these shows going to get drama? Because a lot of the drama that we saw play out on these different seasons were things that happen and at Bravo Kon. Remember at Bravo Kon and that was oh yeah, I mean, and that's happened every year. So but Bravo Khan will be back. It will return to Vegas in November of twenty twenty five.
Speaker 3: I don't know when, but I wouldn't be surprised if they did them every other year because it's very, very difficult for them to plan it and do everything else that they do yearly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it seems like a hard thing to be sustainable for every sing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think every other year would be great.
Speaker 4: This next one is.
Speaker 2: Monica from Salt Lake City, went on Nick's podcast and shares that she is pregnant.
Speaker 3: I heard that, read that saw that. Evidently she's had a boyfriend for a while. She went to the doctor for something unrelated to the urgent care, and as they were doing you know, normal blood work, she found out that she's pregnant. And her response was, but I'm thirty nine. I had so I think I got pregnant with Sophia at thirty eight.
Speaker 4: I got pregnant with Dove at thirty nine. So it happens, Monica, It happens.
Speaker 3: She says, they're happy about it and congratulations.
Speaker 4: Do you wish we would have seen this play out on the show.
Speaker 3: Yes, well, I mean, do you think she's filmed? I know that they're filming right now, and I know that they don't have a lot of time left, so I'm very curious to hear if she has filmed this season.
Speaker 2: I doubt she's filmed. She's doing a lot on social media. But I do think Rihanna said it best if Sandoval can come back, why can't Monica?
Speaker 3: I know? Did you see Christina Applegate lost her shit on social media because of Robin Robin Robin getting fired. I love to hear like a list celebrities just you know, getting pissed off about housewife's stuff.
Speaker 4: Well also I like Robin as well, and I get heat for it.
Speaker 3: Somebody else got mad because Monica was like, go, like you said, if Tom Santoval can come back, why can't Monica? And I is was it Rihanna?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Yet it Yeah? Yeah, Rihanna is the one that said it.
Speaker 2: I mean, I agreed with Christina on you know, on on Twitter, because I you know, I don't think Robin should be gone, But I also have to say this about the Monica stuff.
Speaker 3: I have you do think, but you do think Wendy should be gone.
Speaker 2: We're going to get into that in the stud But before we get into hell, did you see I know, but did you see what went down with Monica and the hair girl and the stalking and the releasing of the videos and all.
Speaker 4: That right there?
Speaker 2: One, I think in Los Angeles you're not allowed to record somebody else on a phone call.
Speaker 4: It's not true.
Speaker 3: And and and put it out there publicly, probably, but I did.
Speaker 2: It was her without their approval, so I unless Monica got approval from the police station.
Speaker 4: To release that.
Speaker 2: I don't know what the rules are in Utah, but in California it's illegal, but who knows.
Speaker 3: I know, I know you don't want to talk about this, but Rihanna also said something publicly about Kyle and Morgan.
Speaker 4: I did see that.
Speaker 2: I think she just said, but I mean, I think Rihanna has always been a big fan of the show, and she's watching and she's going to give her opinion. I think the part that makes it really interesting when Rihanna or Christina Applegate or whoever it may be, just shows that people are invested in what they're watching on TV because it's an escape for their own life.
Speaker 3: Does Rihanna think that me and you are a couple two?
Speaker 2: I don't think Rihanna thinks about us, but I would love for her too, and she thought about me. I was really hoping that Rihanna would. Rihanna has kept my name out of her mouth.
Speaker 3: Well, I was told by a certain somebody on the Orange County cast for us to keep her name out of our mouths.
Speaker 2: I mean, when Carlos told me that, I said, do you know how many people could have said this about me?
Speaker 4: It's the list is endless. It's like the encyclopedple. Well, here's the.
Speaker 3: Thing, Housewise, if you want us to keep your name out of your mouth, keep your face out of the press.
Speaker 4: And off the show. We are recapping a television show.
Speaker 3: In anything you do that might be put out there publicly in the press.
Speaker 2: And if we're not talking about you, it's an even worse situation.
Speaker 4: But this is also I have a bone to pick with you, Tamra.
Speaker 3: Oh god, what did I do?
Speaker 4: Why was I the sole focus of Wendy's upsetness? Because I think you were a little bit more vocal.
Speaker 3: I was just don't know.
Speaker 4: But no, no, okay, we can we can roll the tape.
Speaker 3: I love when people dig up old information because exactly what I say, Oh I know you love that. I love it.
Speaker 2: All I said was, oh my gosh, I could use a pause from Wendy and you go, not a pause gone, but all of a sudden.
Speaker 4: It's my ball.
Speaker 3: She probably likes me better.
Speaker 4: Well, who doesn't, I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I escape that one. Well, also, you you went back and said something publicly. You responded to her her.
Speaker 4: Right after she left you off your original tweet. She left you off that tweet. I was like, Sarma was at this party too, and Pinty, I.
Speaker 3: Just want to let you know that I really like you and I really hope that you get to stay on the show.
Speaker 4: I'm not with you. And this is Tamra and she is She's apparently being Karen. She is the fence.
Speaker 3: Karen, I am the I am straddling, I am humping that fence. And you know what, the next question, what is the hardest thing about doing the podcast? And that's a perfect example. When we report on something or give our opinions, and because you know we were housewives, they have to come at us like, you know, the Sisterhood of shut Up.
Speaker 2: I mean, but I would have to say on this one it was about fifty to fifty. Normally I'm just taken down, raked through the coals. But I think after watching the reunion, so you haven't, you're probably not cut up yet. On Potomac, but not to give you a spoiler alert, but Wendy is the one that brings up the fact that MIA's son may not be Gordon's. She brings that up at the reunion. She still crossed the limits and like brings something else.
Speaker 3: Do you know there is no limits on Housewives, Teddy, you know that there is.
Speaker 4: I thought you said kids should not be involved. I thought that was the thing. I thought that any time I.
Speaker 2: Get it, anytime we talk about anything, kids should not be involved.
Speaker 4: So I'm a confused. Well, well, so it'll be interesting to see.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm assuming they're going to have to do a DNA now that it's public. And now she's with the new guy and he's I don't know, this is this is messy. It's messy, messy.
Speaker 2: Just wait to you see the next episode and then we'll we'll get back into Potomac after we watched the third installment of the reunion.
Speaker 3: But going back to Wendy, I would say my issue with Wendy this year is that she didn't want any resolution. She just wanted to argue with Meka, and it's like, Okay, that's fine, but we need resolution. You know, this is an issue we're having with Jersey and Andy put a post up because obviously Jersey's coming out and he said, you know, we can't continue like this. We can't have a split cast. We can't have cast members three cast members not speaking to each other. You're virtually filming two to and shows.
Speaker 2: Even Karen and Giselle or Wendy who's in the thick of it, can do that.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Do you think going into Jersey, you know, you know the backstory, so many people were saying fire, Melissa fire, Teresa fire. You know they were saying fire people because they wouldn't work together and there would be no resolution between the families. Do you think Rov was like, you know what, we're going to play this out. We're going to do another season. If they don't film together, they don't film together. Let's see how it lands and how it plays. And then next season they're like, okay, you can film together. You don't want to film together, You're gone. It didn't work. It didn't work like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think. I think the only problem with all of this is it makes me really not care, Like, for some reason, I'm not excited about Jersey. It makes it feel like, Okay.
Speaker 3: So I'm a little excited to see how it plays out, and they're not.
Speaker 4: They don't even film together, right, like, not even one time.
Speaker 2: No, So what We're going to see them avoiding each other, not being together at events, and then we're going to see the breakdown between.
Speaker 3: Well, there's a lot of alliances. Jen Fessler and Margaret not friends. So I'm a little afraid for Margaret, a little afraid for Margaret, like you can't, I don't know.
Speaker 4: Well, then who's Margaret friends with?
Speaker 3: I think going out, I think going into it. When you're filming and they say, you know what, you don't really have to film with that person if you don't want, I'd be like, no, I'm going to film with her more because I feel like that's a setup.
Speaker 2: Well, all I can say is kudos Dede. Dolores looking stunning right in the middle, unable to be cropped out.
Speaker 3: I know, and being friends with everybody.
Speaker 4: Of course, she's friends with everyone. She's the most likable peacekeeper. Doesn't seem like she's it's kind of like me, right, you know what. I was actually going to make that comparison.
Speaker 3: I mean, just like me.
Speaker 2: Dolores I think is the most secure job on this cast at this point.
Speaker 3: Probably I was gonna say Rachel too, because I think she's a little neutral.
Speaker 2: If I'm not mistaken, Well, I don't know if you need two neutral people, I'm good with just one.
Speaker 3: Well, we just need people to film together.
Speaker 2: We just need people to have fun together, film together and fight. Is that so much to ask?
Speaker 3: So who should go? Teresa or Melissa? If it came down to it.
Speaker 4: I think if they have to let one of them go, they're gonna have to let both of them go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a difficult one. I mean, I don't see the show really without Teresa. I really don't, and I don't want to see Melissa go. So I hope that they can get it together. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Do you think if Melissa was let go that Margaret and Teresa would film together?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: I don't think Margaret wants to film with Teresa.
Speaker 2: So you think Margaret would lose her job over this if she didn't have? You think she'd just be like, Oh, I'm good, it's fine.
Speaker 3: I don't you know what. I don't know. I know that Margaret stands very hard and you know what went down, and I think Margaret would be one like if they don't want me, then I think that, Okay, that's your choice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, well we'll see that. Now we're going to get into actual fan questions. The first one is if you guys had to pitch a show to Bravo, what would it be.
Speaker 3: Well, I think we both know the answer to that, and I think, I mean, there's a lot of shows that I'd want to pitch to Bravo. But for us doing a like almost like a couch sit down talk about the different shows on Bravo, well.
Speaker 2: I think that's interesting. But I also think a housewives competition show, well, I've been saying that's hosting would be I mean so good because.
Speaker 3: There's only room for one host.
Speaker 2: Well, then the other one of us that doesn't become the host, the Bravo Olympics can can compete.
Speaker 3: So I had mentioned that Housewife Olympics and publicly and Dernda reached out to me and said, oh my god, that is a great idea. You need to pitch it to the show. And I'm thinking, I mean to the network, and I'm thinking, yeah, if they're going to give me any percentage of.
Speaker 4: That, like huh.
Speaker 2: Well, I also think there's room for a dating show for the housewives, considering I don't know, eighty percent.
Speaker 4: Of them are not married or single.
Speaker 3: Oh, we talked. We talked about that on our trip. I was talking about that, and then last night we were out to dinner with my friend Heather, Amine and Taylor and a few other of my friends are single, and they were talking about that that would be a great.
Speaker 2: Show, such a good show, whether it's like kind of like a Love Island or even like a Love is Blind type thing.
Speaker 3: I would love to see more shows introduced to Bravo with housewives, right, not.
Speaker 2: Just house not like a Girl's Trip where it's right housewives, but where they're like playing off of traders or even house civilians, like just immersing them with others.
Speaker 4: But I just think there is room for a dating show.
Speaker 3: I think it would be hilarious, a dating show, a home improvement show. There's a lot of things that could come out with and just using a house bi talent.
Speaker 2: Can you not say home improvement show because I will never get cast on that.
Speaker 4: It's the worst. I don't even know how many inches this is.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, it's as hot tall as you, so it's five foot four inches.
Speaker 4: Thank you for giving me an inch. What is the hardest thing about doing this podcast? In your opinion and.
Speaker 3: All honesty, I don't think there's anything hard about doing the podcast. I love doing it. I enjoy doing it. It gets a little difficult when I'm filming. As you can see, I've missed a little bit just from being busy, But overall, it's enjoyable. It's fun. It's just exciting to be able to get out of bed, put a little bit of makeup on and hat and sit down and talk. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I mean, I would never say it's hard.
Speaker 2: I feel like we're really lucky to be able to do this job because it's fun and we get to bounce off of each other, and we've been able to grow it so much. I would say the only thing that sometimes I'm like when I have when I get to watch so many shows at one time.
Speaker 3: That's difficult.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like, and as I get older, like my memory is not the best, like keeping track that part.
Speaker 4: Sometimes I'm like, how am I going.
Speaker 2: To give the best possible opinion that I can make when I've just watched seventeen shows and I need to try to remember everything.
Speaker 4: That's But I wouldn't say it's hard.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm not really a TV person, so the only time I really watch TV other than obviously for the podcast, is at night time when Eddie and I like go to bed at eight o'clock and turn the TV on, and I will stay awake maybe forty five minutes because my nna gummy will kick in and I am out for the count.
Speaker 4: It was.
Speaker 2: If you guys want to watch some things so good? I just watched the new Colin Farrell show. It's called Sugar.
Speaker 4: It is so good.
Speaker 3: I haven't even heard of that.
Speaker 4: It is so good. It's on Apple TV.
Speaker 2: I was hoping everything was out so I could watch the entire season, but so far it's only two episodes and then they drop each Friday. But it is so good and you'll be in love with Colin Ferrell and it is all the things.
Speaker 3: We've been watching. The show. Oh my god. I shouldn't have mentioned because I can't remember the name. But it's something alien on Netflix. It is freaking hilarious. It's so good.
Speaker 4: It's a comedy. I don't watch comedy.
Speaker 3: It's not like weird. Resident Alien is what it's called. I'm telling you. If you haven't seen it, turn it on. It's we've been obsessed with it. Resident Alien on Resident It's not what you're think. It's not like UFOs and some sci fi movie it's actually kind of a comedy.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'll give it. I'll give it twenty minutes. See. Okay, what is our opinion on Jill Zarrend's This is somebody else's words, not mine. Jills Aaron's horrendous appearance on Below Deck.
Speaker 3: She actually wrote some notes about that.
Speaker 4: All right, takes splain this to me a little bit.
Speaker 3: I really evidently Jill's aren was on below Deck and her appearance was less than stellar. She seemed like a little bit of a entitled bach on there. She complained she had specific request and she was the biggest complainer. Couldn't find the electricity cord and made a fit about that, wanted a makeup mirror, took and she said things like, I've taken a lot of yachts and they are stocked with toothpaste, toothbrushes, band aids, Q tips and Tom's just complaining it looked like And then the one of the I don't know talent on the show said she's a free loading guest.
Speaker 2: She wasn't even a primary guest. And I hate to be the bearer of bad news to anyone watching this show. If you are not working on low Deck, if you're not one of the crew.
Speaker 4: You are paying to be on that show. So what did Jill want to do?
Speaker 2: She wanted to come in bitch about her diet coke ice so that she could get more press accomplish.
Speaker 3: She didn't like the ice. I didn't hear that she liked the ice in her diet coke.
Speaker 2: She demanded separate style ice for her diet cokes.
Speaker 3: Stop it.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm. I mean, listen, I loved crushed ice as much as the next person.
Speaker 3: I like a little crushed pellet ice.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the ones you get after you have a baby.
Speaker 3: But I yeah, exactly in the hospital, right. So yeah, I think Jill likes airtime, and I think she knew if she did all this complaining she would get some airtime. And boy did she. And it's probably not the airtime she wanted.
Speaker 4: Well, and Jill, I think all press is good press. So there she goes, she got it.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I also heard the Jill's working on a reality show herself.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she is with the chick from Unorthodox Life.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Julia Hart. Interesting to see that. So I'll take this next question since it doesn't refer to you. I'm almost fifty. Does a woman's sex drive slow down. Absolutely absolutely. Me and Emily have this conversation all the time. She's not quite fifty. But your hormones change. You're tired, you know. It's just things aren't as tingly as they used to be. But they have hormone replacement. One of them is testosterone, and unfortunately I cannot take it because I can put one little dot of cream on my wrist and my face breaks up out in these deep white like they're called cebium or something like that. Oh yeah, like, and so I just it's not worth it to me.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm not fifty, I'm forty two, but I would say mine is definitely like this, depending on where my hormones currently are. I used to be on before all my cancer stuff, I was on different stuff, like from my estrogen and to try to level myself out, and it did helpless sleep and sex drive and all that.
Speaker 4: Then now I'm off.
Speaker 2: But I truly think for me at this point, as long as like my mindset is there, I can do it.
Speaker 3: If I'm like, uh yeah, but when you're younger, you don't need the mindset. All you need is love. Oh yeah, no, you just need a little tickle tickle. But I just say, like, have your hormones check, see what you're lacking, see if they can balance them out. I'm not a big fan of pellets. I feel like these girls get pellets in their butt and then if they don't work up for them, they're in their butt until they dissolve.
Speaker 4: And they also the measurement is a little askew.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I wouldn't do that. I have a great hormone doctor in Huntington Beach, doctor Lee, and he's got an associate singler and they've he's been on the show with me before. He is. They are amazing sex toys. We added sex toys into our.
Speaker 2: I know, tap the link you can get pinky. Also, I found a new purple that's amazing.
Speaker 3: Oh you gotta tell me about the purple.
Speaker 4: Purpley is like kind of like a pinky on steroids. And oh wow, it's a real gym. It's a real gym. Okay, this one.
Speaker 2: If you could marry any of the house husbands aside from our own, who would you marry. Let's only go off this past season. Let's not go off of it anytime. That's too much I can say.
Speaker 3: From my cast. There's two guys on the cast that I think are stand up guys and good guys, and that's Terry Debrow and Shane Simpson.
Speaker 4: Who would you rather have sex with those two? Though? I'm crazy, though you're over fifty.
Speaker 3: I don't want to think about having sex with anybody other than my husband, So that's kind of weird for me to even answer that. But I would marry either one of them.
Speaker 4: Would you rather be with John Jansen or David Badoor.
Speaker 2: John Janson, Well, I'm gonna go shockingly, I'm not gonna pick anyone from OC Yeah, I'm picking Russell from Miami.
Speaker 3: He's my pick, Russell from Yeah.
Speaker 4: He's a good guy, just like a good guy. He's nice, he seems on his ship as he's a really.
Speaker 3: Answer, very supportive husband. They've been married for years. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: One of our producers just said they think Evan and me would be a good combo.
Speaker 3: I like Evan too.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure he's a blonde. I haven't really gone for a blonde and virjillion years.
Speaker 3: Yeah either, I'm not a very I'm not attracted to blonde, so that's not for me.
Speaker 4: But yeah, yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: The next question is do you think Kyle should take a break from Beverly Hills.
Speaker 4: I mean, then what are they going to talk about Sutton Sourse.
Speaker 3: Hero Esophagus. I think Kyle should do whatever is right for Kyle, and Kyle's good about doing that. I know that she has. I think this question in a stem from maybe an interview she had said yeah and said she wasn't sure. But I think that's something that goes through every long term housewife's mind after every every season, especially when you have a harm, especially this season for her. Yeah, I've had those thoughts like no more, I can't do this, I don't want to do this, no, thank you.
Speaker 2: But I do think if you choose to leave, no matter who the person is, if you choose to leave, it's very hard then to want to come back.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I don't know that there's too many housewives that choose to leave.
Speaker 4: I know, well, I think I went through them the other day with Carlos. I think there was like three.
Speaker 3: What did he say about it?
Speaker 4: He said that most people financially aren't choosing to leave because the money's too good. He said, Candy Portia.
Speaker 2: And Bethany have been the only ones that have chosen Oh and Monique that have chosen to leave.
Speaker 3: There's also another level of leaving, the Lily Savander pump, the leaving because you know you're going to get fired, so you you you bow out before your pink slip comes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I think that whether it's you know the pink slip's coming or you're not, you don't want to deal with it. I Mean, there was always the rule if you didn't come to reunion, you were fired. But essentially, if you're not coming to the reunion, you're quitting.
Speaker 3: So isn't that what Lisa Vanna Rupp did. She didn't go to the reunion and then she's like, Okay, I quit. But she knew that she was probably gonna get let go.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but she didn't.
Speaker 2: She had already stopped filming, like there was already like for anybody that was like, oh I thought she was gonna come to the reunion, I was like, she's absolutely not coming to the reunion.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Like we filmed so many things that she hasn't been at.
Speaker 2: She's not gonna just she's not the type that's gonna like PLoP down first see and then just try to fight with you that way.
Speaker 4: Like that's it's not how her British humor works.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Tamra, I know you can't give spoilers, but describe the upcoming O C season and one word.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm gonna say epic. I've never filmed a season like we're filming this year. I mean, we could have stopped filming a month ago and had a full season. It's crazy. We even said, like after the trip, can't we just be done now? Now we only have a week left of filming and in my mind it's done. It's over with like it is, so you guys, I can't even explain how good it is. Of course I know what we filmed. Then it goes into you know, the editor's hands and they put it all together because you guys, yes there's an editor, because guess what, we can't show thousands of hours of filming. It's just they have to put it together to make it all makes sense. So, you know, I think that with everything we have, I don't know that US or any other housewifranchise can top it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you never join Housewives, where do you think you'd be today?
Speaker 3: That is a question because I've been on it for you know, I've been on the Pravo network for sixteen years. That's a hard one. I mean, I know that I would still not be married for sure. I probably would have really leaned into real estate.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, I think I would have still had all in because I had all in before Housewives, And then I think I probably would have gone back to professionally riding horses.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, I think that's but now it's what I know and what I love.
Speaker 3: At this point, there's nothing for me to go, you know, to go back into real estate unless I lost everything I had because I'm fifty six and I've been saving. I've been saving for retirement. So I I after this, I'm like, I'm just gonna sit on a rock.
Speaker 2: And chair and yeah right, We're gonna be like dish meeting, No, welcome to another ever show, tool TSP.
Speaker 3: I do think that we can become consultants for housewives coming into the show. That could be like a side hustle.
Speaker 4: I can be like, how you can be the most hated?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think both of us could do that.
Speaker 2: You know what, we both could probably hold that a flag. What housewife have you interviewed that has surprised you the most?
Speaker 3: Oh? My god. I think that Angie Kay definitely surprised us in San Francisco, how open and flamboyant and throwing roses in the audience and all that. I'm like, whoa, where is this coming from? Because I feel like on the show, she's.
Speaker 4: Not reserved, she's more reserved.
Speaker 3: And then going to our flashback shows, Guys, if you don't subscribe, you need to subscribe. We recap all the old housewife's shows and we have some of the oldies but goodies as guests. And I think Joe Dala Rosa was very shocking because she was so young on the show that it was you know, the baby voice.
Speaker 4: Baby youon and now she is a woman and she and she's self deprecating, yeah, laugh at herself.
Speaker 3: Yes. But overall, I think that, you know, there's a lot of housewives that have surprised me. There's housewives to come on that I necessarily didn't care for, you know, on the show, but then when you meet them and talk to them, like, oh my god, they're so cool.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I mean, I think Drew was one of them.
Speaker 1: For me.
Speaker 4: Ye, Drew was amazing.
Speaker 2: I loved Robin once I met her, like once I interviewed her at Bravo con The hardest ones for me, and I want to be very clear, this doesn't mean I don't like them. I love them as housewives, but when they come on and they're so media trained that you're unable.
Speaker 4: To connect in a certain way.
Speaker 3: There's a few of them that are very media trained and will not give you two that I really love Candy and Larsa. They're very smart. They they know what they want to put out there. They control the narrative. The ding dongs like me will get on, you know, an interview and just fill my.
Speaker 2: Guts right and you but I think we can feel it within the first five seconds what kind of an interview we're going to get from somebody like I knew right away, Like with it, whether it was like Larsira Candy, like I knew right away. I was like, well, I'm going to keep asking and I'm going to keep getting pushed back.
Speaker 4: Whereas like Kiki amazing, open book, so much fun, Open book.
Speaker 3: Nekka was great too. I mean, there's we need. Do you know how many housewives we've interviewed in our two and a half years A lot?
Speaker 2: I mean, especially because the amount of times we've done like multiple people at once, like even Alexi and Marisol.
Speaker 4: Blew me away too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I really I like all our interviews and very appreciative that they come on and you know, talk to us. So, I mean, all of them have been pretty amazing.
Speaker 2: Which is what I want to point out to anybody that does get upset at us, because we share our opinions. These houses wives are willing to come on and talk to us because they just like us, watch the show, see the good, the bad, and the aggulally, realize when they look like assholes, realize when they look good. I mean, we even found a way to make the Toms look good.
Speaker 4: I know that is a feat and it's well, I will.
Speaker 3: Say, after you know, having them on our show and then going on THEIRS. You know, there was all this stuff about Tom and there still is so much hate about him. I really saw him as a person. At the end of the day, we're all human navigating through reality TV and doing some stuff that you should not be doing, and getting hot is difficult, and on ours, I feel like he did take accountability.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well I don't know that he necessarily took accountability, but I did whenever we do a podcast swap. I do really appreciate seeing how some people do it versus how the twats do it and tim you know, I hate to pat ourselves on the back. We're pretty damn good at it, pretty damn good at it. Are a pretty well oiled machine around her. We are a well oiled machine of pissing people off.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Well, there's a question that people ask all the time, how our housewife salary is structured? Why does no one discuss what they are paid? We are not allowed to discuss what we are paid. I don't know how they're structured, but there used to be in the early, early early days. It was kind of like a ladder, you know. But now I don't think. I think there's too many franchises. It probably depends on numbers and viewers and advertisers and all those things. So some housewives shows, like for instance, Atlanta in the past, was always huge in ratings three four or five million, where some of them get eight hundred thousand.
Speaker 2: I mean, clearly the longer you on them, Oh yeah, you make And I do believe this. I when there's room or like when a famous housewife that's you know, our famous person joins the show and they're like.
Speaker 4: So and so made two million dollars their first season. I don't believe that.
Speaker 3: Is no, no, no, no, no never.
Speaker 2: I do not believe it's ever happened, because even if this person was known prior to becoming a Housewives, it's not like this person was like Julia Roberts or Beyonce, like they're not getting.
Speaker 3: These are the people that have not been on TV for many years, that were famous at one point in their life. But even if they were to bring on Julia Roberts, I'm telling you right now, she ain't getting no two million dollars season.
Speaker 2: I mean, according to reality blurb, I made two million my first season. You know what, I can tell you that I spent as much as I made my first season.
Speaker 3: Most people do, most people do. But so why do we not talk about it? Well, first of all, I don't know what most people make, don't We don't talk about what we make? Swats or I mean you girls new girls will on our show, will confide in me and ask me what I think, and I'll give them my opinion. But no, we're just not allowed to discuss it. And we don't know what other people make. So there's that's all.
Speaker 2: And is that a thing that at jobs you all talk about your salaries?
Speaker 4: No, and that's like a real asshole thing to do.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 3: I think there's so many fake stories out there that you know, this one makes three million, this one only makes fifty thousand. I know, for the longest time, it was said that I made six hundred thousand, and it was because at the time, this was ten years ago, I was going through some legal stuff with my ex and I had to write in you know, my discovery and all that stuff, how much I made. And so people are just stuck on that.
Speaker 4: Who do you think is the highest paid housewife currently?
Speaker 3: Oh geez, I would say probably Candy would be up there.
Speaker 4: She's a current housewife.
Speaker 3: She's not well, no, not currently, but you know, and then again I don't know. I really don't know me neither.
Speaker 2: But you guys, it's been fun. It's been fun catching up with Tam. We've missed you, we've missed you.
Speaker 4: We want to do more.
Speaker 2: We want to even have one where you guys come in again like you did over the holidays, because it's really fun to dig in to the even more personal stuff that you guys to have that you guys can ask us.
Speaker 3: I have a question though, I have a couple. Oh what you have no time? I do a little thing, A little thing on my Instagram. Question. Okay, somebody asked, what do you think of Beverly Hills and Atlanta that does the cast need to shake up? Yeah?
Speaker 4: I think both do Yeah?
Speaker 3: I think both of them. Do I think that it's going to happen? Another question, do you believe the Hilario Baldwin? I don't know. I just read that yesterday. Do you think that her husband would agree to that?
Speaker 4: I do know this for a factor.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I think in the thing it said like maybe they would move or something like that.
Speaker 4: But I do know this for fact.
Speaker 2: When you see the two together, it is very clear who wears the pants and the relationship and it ain't Alex.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it ain't out. I've never seen a one bounce back so fast in my life. Seven kids, and she looks like a teenager. It's crazy.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't know ultimately though, how I don't know that I need to see her on Beverly Hills.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I don't know much about her other than she has a lot of kids and she said she was from Spain when she wasn't or something like that. Yeah, are you guys thinking about doing more live shows now? That is something that I would love to do. I think that's where it's at right now. So many live shows are popping up, and that is definitely something we're talking about.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I love it. I love it. I love the live shows. I want to do them. I would love to do some on the Midwest.
Speaker 3: Me too, like the places.
Speaker 4: Where like our people are.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I agree. But yeah, that's all that I have for questions. And this was fun catching up and I can't wait to get back on you know, a new schedule. I know too, and maybe maybe just do our own podcast saying that's our opinion, that's our opinion. Yeah, we talk about whatever we want.
Speaker 4: Deal with it. Yeah, I love you.
Speaker 2: But we will be back on Tuesday, and not only we're going to be recapping Potomac and housewife headlines, we are also about to start Real Housewives of Beverly Hills season two.
Speaker 3: Yes, season two on Flashback again. Guys need to subscribe. It is it's fun and we'll have some old housewives and maybe some current ones on there doing interviews.
Speaker 4: Love it Bye camp, bye