Speaker 1: Show Bobby Bones the story I read some men on average overestimate their ability to fight by four hundred percent. So most guys think that in a situation, not that they would win, but they would be way better than they actually really are. To the guys in the room, thoughts.
Speaker 2: I think it's impossible to be four hundred percent, like you said, it can only be one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, it is possible. Let's say you have a dollar and you get you make four dollars extra, so five dollars total. That's a four hundred percent increase. Okay, well then, but you can't give any more than full capacity, but you can make Yeah.
Speaker 2: Got it? Okay. I don't know if we overestimate. I mean, you would jump in in a fight and you think you could hold your home. You have no idea what's gonna happen. But I mean, when you see something going down, you gotta be willing to stick your nose in there.
Speaker 3: You I think I'm probably one hundred percent, Like I don't think i'm four hundred percent. I don't think I'm a great fighter. I've never been in a fight my whole life. I punched one kid in elementary school, and he cried.
Speaker 1: I think I underestimate how good of a fighter I would be.
Speaker 4: Ohka whatever, you think you'd be a good fighter?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Really yeah, I think i'd cheat.
Speaker 4: I think I do.
Speaker 1: I do all kinds of stuff. If fight's a fight, yeah, I'll be stabbing, grabbing, biting balls, I'll be doing everything. I'm in good shape. And also fight if you're actually gonna fight, it's a So let's say this. We'll say it like MMA, right, So they are actually rules, so you can't bite balls, right, So an MMA fight. And the thing about an MMA fight too is you gotta be in shape because after one minute, you're dead. That's why those guys are so in shape. So we'll do that here in this hat, I'm gonna I'm gonna move to the other mic.
Speaker 4: We're gonna fight.
Speaker 1: We're gonna fight right now. I have a whiteboard and I'm going to draw up a fight tournament, and the girls get to pick who wins the fight.
Speaker 5: Turn.
Speaker 4: Oh my goodness, girls, be honest, please, ye be honest.
Speaker 1: So Abby, Amy and Morgan will draw well after we draw the tournament. Because there's six of us here.
Speaker 2: It's kind of a bias jury.
Speaker 1: It's not stop. You're making the jury bias by you talking about I'm rude to some of these people on the jury.
Speaker 2: So I mean, I'm just saying, like, and we're gonna we would take this outside of this room, you know, sort of like they move a trial outside of a city.
Speaker 1: So you want to change a venue. Yes, that's what people who don't know. Okay, So there are six dudes here. We're gonna draw randomly. These will be the matchup like the n CUAA tournament. So the first person is going to be lunch Box.
Speaker 2: Boom dang. That's how you start off a tournament.
Speaker 4: Let me fight them.
Speaker 1: So fighting Lunchbox in the first round will be come on, I want to all these sheets of paper, Eddie. Yes, that's the fight of the century. So those two are going to fight first round. In the second bracket of the tournament is going to be oh man, me and I will be fighting Scuba walk over I pound Scuba does hit on the fitness I can't hear Scuba either by the way I headphones on.
Speaker 4: But like UFC, dude takes one punch.
Speaker 1: Getting a bye, Raymundo gets a bye over Lunchbox and Eddie. Ye I heard him yell from that wall. So he'll fight that person. And then this person is going to be Mike D who gets a buye. Okay, oh the first match.
Speaker 2: I thought Ray would fight Mike D. That's why I said he gets a walk over.
Speaker 1: No, So the first match is going to be a lunchbox versus Eddie.
Speaker 4: Now you actually wish this was real, We can make it happen.
Speaker 1: Like if you guys wanted m m A, I would give the one thousand dollars.
Speaker 4: Really, hey, you want an m m A lunch But it's punk.
Speaker 1: If it's a real like, if it's a real mm A fight, I would get Yeah, I would do that. But let's do this first here, let's go up to Abby and Morgan and Amy. I think about this. There are things the factor and toughness. This is mm A. So cardio strength all that's a factor. Any training they've done, the videos, Yeah, Lunchbox did Tibo or whatever he did.
Speaker 2: I don't know you have videos in my backyard any of that.
Speaker 1: So who do you have winning the first round? So it's the first first rounds Lunchbox versus Eddie.
Speaker 5: Hard.
Speaker 4: It's not that hard, guys, come on, it's.
Speaker 6: Kind of hard spy, so.
Speaker 1: Certain maybe certain members of certain members of the show can't move their arms.
Speaker 7: Story is limited because yes, but Lunchbox also has a craped on a cardio mobility.
Speaker 1: True, that's true. It takes one punch, guy, and maybe, but that almost never happens where it's just a one punch that almost never has it.
Speaker 8: I also feel like Eddie's ticklish.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna I promise that.
Speaker 1: I would also say that Eddie is stronger than you think because he's been working out for a couple years. His cardio is probably better than you think. But it's not probably the Lunchboxes level. But I think he's probably stronger. But it's what do you I'm just presenting for both sides here, and.
Speaker 7: I'm also looking because Lunchbox, if there's money on the line, he's gonna do anything. He's gonna do whatever it takes.
Speaker 9: No, that that matters, that drive, the grip matters.
Speaker 1: You think he has grit when it comes to money.
Speaker 7: Yes, if he's fighting for money, if it's five dollars, you would fight for that.
Speaker 1: Want it and actually do the work for it are two different things.
Speaker 2: I ran a marathon without training because I wasn't going to give up. I mean, if you want to talk about grit.
Speaker 3: But fifteen years ago, and did you run with your fists?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 10: I think Eddie he has more masks, so it would be like more of a more behind his punch.
Speaker 2: One.
Speaker 1: Amy. You know what you guys should do is you should have to write it down so you don't so you don't like leave somebody because Amy can easily pick lunchboxes. But to wait on Morgan?
Speaker 6: Okay, so were we redoing this? Just be honest, Well, I am being honest.
Speaker 8: This is hard. Stop Probably Eddie Morgan.
Speaker 1: Who'd you write down?
Speaker 9: I had wrote down? I guess the underdog lunchbox?
Speaker 1: So moving on?
Speaker 4: Is Eddie whoa the sexy MEXI?
Speaker 1: I think lunchbox and Carlos box once in the yard and Carlos one.
Speaker 4: That's right, we did that was I remember that.
Speaker 1: That was the ref It was terrible because we didn't have a ring. We just put cones up, and cones don't make people stay in the middle like a hound of each other in the yard. You remember when it was so stupid.
Speaker 4: They were just like just doing that, you know, like they look like kittens. We were so stupid.
Speaker 1: Okay, so now I want you christ to do that, and so Ray you gotta buy so you'll be coming up in a second. Okay, let's go Bobby Scuba Abby? Right? Answer?
Speaker 4: Right is so good?
Speaker 1: Remember m A ring.
Speaker 4: The octagon hard?
Speaker 8: Okay, Yeah, this is tough.
Speaker 1: I mean it ain't that tough.
Speaker 5: Guys.
Speaker 7: I know Bobby has boxing skills, ain't tough. I also know Scuba is scrappy.
Speaker 1: Scrappy means nothing.
Speaker 10: Like fire in his eyes.
Speaker 1: You may if you don't. If you can't last a round and a half.
Speaker 2: Better make it a round and a half. I don't feel anything, So.
Speaker 1: I mean, we're not talking about emotions, brot. We're talking about and pain as well. WHOA let me know when you guys are in Abby.
Speaker 10: Just because Scuba is scarce me sometimes I think he would win. Like if you get it, yeah, like when you get intent, you get intend amy.
Speaker 8: What's right down, Bobby Morgan, I have you Yeah.
Speaker 1: I killed Scuba. It'd be over in five second. He just have the cardio. If he trained for three months, he'd have the cardio. Scared kill.
Speaker 4: I think everyone's afraid to say what they want to say. I kill it, I said, we should really do that fight too.
Speaker 2: Two guys with no dad's murder each other.
Speaker 1: That's where he goes to the problem. That's good Dad was twenty twenty five about the maybe we like fight for a dad, Like, yeah, fight okay, Raymundo and Eddie are here in the next round.
Speaker 4: Oh man, Now the weight class is so different on this though, is.
Speaker 2: It really there? There's how much do you weigh?
Speaker 1: I think you guys probably wait on the same.
Speaker 10: Wear.
Speaker 9: Oh, fifteen pounds is a lot.
Speaker 4: You're gonna have to drop down.
Speaker 1: You gotta cut hard, bro, you gotta cut hard.
Speaker 4: Do you have the re Eddie has a rule and then a way bigger each Ray.
Speaker 1: Has a bit of a wrestling background, but again.
Speaker 2: Wrestling background is huge. Eddie doesn't know how to defend.
Speaker 4: The take down huge. Oh I can do a guillotine, but you.
Speaker 2: Don't know how to take defend the takedown.
Speaker 1: It's almost though, like saying I played baseball in high school. It doesn't only count. Nothing in high school really counts anymore now that we're adult men. So it's like I ran a marathon without fifteen years ago, I played baseball, I played BA and I.
Speaker 2: Said I didn't have grit so I was pointing out that I do have.
Speaker 4: You're done, dude, you already lost. You're you're home.
Speaker 2: That's fine.
Speaker 1: He's asked for another match. He wants to rematch.
Speaker 9: That fifteen pounds really matters, it really does.
Speaker 7: Wow, Like, honestly, if you guys are the same like Raymond, no no shot, but that that fifteen pounds does matter.
Speaker 2: It's like fat versus muscle, though.
Speaker 9: It doesn't matter.
Speaker 7: Like I'm telling you, don't which which.
Speaker 1: One, which one's fat? Which one? I don't know?
Speaker 2: You guys figure that out.
Speaker 4: You said it, bro, you we're dead.
Speaker 1: We're fat, all right, dang EDI's taking damn man shots about fat today. But you asked for it though.
Speaker 4: To be fair, I did ask the question.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, let me know when you guys are in and.
Speaker 4: Is me and Ray is the fight?
Speaker 1: Second round matchup? I'm in final four?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: Abby in.
Speaker 1: Abby?
Speaker 10: That was hard. I'm going to say, Ray, I think you would like surprise us.
Speaker 4: Does he scare you?
Speaker 1: Abby's taking people in her room because she knows I'm not. I really think he could like Amy?
Speaker 8: Uh Ray?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 9: Morgan, Yeah, I went Ray, I think he's Wow.
Speaker 1: Morgan was building you up only to cut your legs out.
Speaker 7: It does matter. But Ray's got a lot going for him there. Mean, he's wrestling background. He works out.
Speaker 9: All the time.
Speaker 1: Right, how many times you work out a week?
Speaker 4: Three max?
Speaker 5: Way?
Speaker 4: Still you guys want to revote?
Speaker 1: You still work out three time? To be honest.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I'm pushing two fifty on the bench. I don't know if Eddie even benches.
Speaker 4: I do, but not to fifty.
Speaker 1: I get to up to fifty A couple of times.
Speaker 4: You can.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But I'm saying, do you still get to the gym even though you live way out of the country.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's right here. Yeah, oh yeah, you lift downtown bro.
Speaker 1: Ray goes home immediately. He doesn't go to the I see you doing the morning before.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: He gets here at midnight and then goes That's when he goes to the gym.
Speaker 4: Rich gym right here, right right next door.
Speaker 2: What's it called anytime or whatever?
Speaker 1: You see? Yeah, Okay, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know if in the front of sixty five.
Speaker 8: I know, I didn't know he went there.
Speaker 1: Like you remember at Kwantum.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you friend, my friend just started. My friend just started working there.
Speaker 8: I'm like, if you ever seen.
Speaker 1: Ray, but he only goes at midnight apparently, right are.
Speaker 9: They Yeah, they're twenty four hours texting my friend.
Speaker 4: All right, so Ray is the unanimus susan dang.
Speaker 2: Body, Mike, I mean, just write it down. We don't need to vote. You don't need to vote.
Speaker 4: Hey, can we vote since we lost?
Speaker 1: That's funny?
Speaker 5: You close?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 9: Yeah, Hey, mikey has some cardio though it works out a lot.
Speaker 1: Can run miles around anybody on this.
Speaker 4: You're in a cage. You can't run very far.
Speaker 2: Classes can It doesn't matter. It does matter, Morgan, you're just being nice to Miked. I mean he's not a fighter at all.
Speaker 10: Yeah, he's a lover's Yeah, I was gonna say that he's a lover.
Speaker 1: Are you a fighter?
Speaker 12: Though?
Speaker 2: I haven't been fighting a while, but I'm saying I have more fight than Mike, Like, I'm saying, Mike like, it's just not think would take Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think I think I think you would beat lunch box up.
Speaker 6: All.
Speaker 1: You can take one side of me and think that I don't have a fight. I go boxing here and I get out. Oh my god, Yeah, I think Michael take a lunchbox.
Speaker 2: I was fine. I think that all you want.
Speaker 4: Okay, everybody wants to fight lunch Blog.
Speaker 2: Everybody can beat me. I mean he a mouse can beat me. I think I understand you think that fight her?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, uh so we have the finals here, Ray, who wins? The other girls are voting now I'm asking you the who wins? Mar or you?
Speaker 11: Well, you would have one shot at me, and once that one shot, I mean I'm gonna be wrapped right around you.
Speaker 1: What's the one shot?
Speaker 2: One?
Speaker 1: When he gets to you? Oh, I'm not one punch strong.
Speaker 11: Well, then you're done because there you can't get away from me. I'm just gonna I'm gonna grab you. And it's just like a Boe constrictor.
Speaker 1: So you're gonna you're gonna grapple me down.
Speaker 11: Yeah this, I'll do it right now. I'll do it in five seconds. I'll show you how easy it is. But I'm not gonna punch you, I know, but I'm just gonna show you how quick it happened.
Speaker 4: Ray, would you wrap your legs around him?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it would be a lot of that.
Speaker 4: Cool.
Speaker 11: I mean, you guys see the UFC stuff, the wrestlers immediately turn it into a wrestling man.
Speaker 1: Unless unless the stand up guys don't let them get to their legs.
Speaker 4: Can you defer that?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, of course, dude, you got us all. I think Ray and I would be a good fight. This is for the belt, right, Yeah, it's for the bell, it's for the belt. I think that'd be a good one. Uh, girls, Amy.
Speaker 9: I haven't put my name I have.
Speaker 1: I think I also have high like I have a big reach over Ray. Ray is the only one though that I feel like would I'd have to like.
Speaker 8: Really focus the only one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe Mike a little bit, but other than mostly Ray.
Speaker 4: Scoop is scary though.
Speaker 2: Man, you just heard Abby Scooba's.
Speaker 1: Got about six seconds he's dead. Wow, he's If he got his cardio up, it'd be different. Yeah, for sure, guys. That's part of it.
Speaker 4: Is this hard for you girls, This is hard for me.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 9: I feel like they're pretty evenly matched.
Speaker 1: Morgan, I don't have my answer yet.
Speaker 9: I don't know.
Speaker 7: I really like feel like this would be a good you guys would go several rounds to get live.
Speaker 9: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: YouTube numbers, we do.
Speaker 1: We need subscribers, and that's why I think that Eddie, lunchbox fight would.
Speaker 4: Do Wonders or Mike. Now, Mike's in two.
Speaker 1: I think Mike would kill him. I think you and him would be a good fight, lunch Box. Yeah, I think Mike would kill him. I think Morgan would kill him. You don't think I could kill him? No, I think you beat him byther you kill him.
Speaker 2: So Mike d would kill Eddie?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, probably Yeah, silent Mike.
Speaker 1: It's not even silent Mike.
Speaker 4: Do you guys assessed?
Speaker 1: Let him take a shirt off, he's ripped.
Speaker 3: No, we're good, unless Mike wants to take a trip.
Speaker 1: I'm good, Amy, Bobby, Yes, Morgan.
Speaker 9: Sticking with my underdog choices, I'm gonna go Ray.
Speaker 1: I don't think raised the underdog. I think about even you.
Speaker 9: Guys are, but he's a little bit more on the underdog side.
Speaker 1: Like short, are you just saying short?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 4: Like actual the stats are probably underdog.
Speaker 10: Ish, yeah, Abby, Like, I think Bobby would get him if it was just punching. But if Ray's gonna do all these fancy little like constricting things, I think it would be right.
Speaker 1: What's a constricting thing?
Speaker 10: Like how he's gonna come and like you down and squeeze and so you can't like get up from it, and.
Speaker 1: Then Abby went straight glassroom in her bets. I respect it. I respect it. Ray, You're the champion, and I.
Speaker 11: Would be down to do a live stream or whatever you guys said, a fee to YouTube with you and Bobby.
Speaker 1: I would just need I would need too much. I need a whole bunch of money to do that. Otherwise why would I do that?
Speaker 4: I do that crap.
Speaker 1: I would provide the money for others, but yeah, I need a whole bunch of money because I think Ray would give me problems for sure. Do I think I could beat him?
Speaker 10: Yes?
Speaker 1: But would he be the only one I feel like give me problems?
Speaker 4: Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 1: But I would provide if anybody here, I'll offer a thousand bucks lunchbox v Eddie, thousand dollars to the winner to the winter. Do we get like five hundred for just fighting?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 1: That's what they do in UFC, like get like a participation, no winter only, and I do I do a thousand lunchbox versus Mike too, So you.
Speaker 3: Just tell me now, let me think about it.
Speaker 9: What about scuba versus Ray, I.
Speaker 1: Don't care about that. They're both like, I like both of them. They're both not the one to talk garbage early. You know, I think Scuba could murder me three times out of ten. I don't think I just wiped the floor with him every time, because Scuba is strong. He just doesn't have the cardio. But I think it's the funny one to because Lunchbox is heavy disrespect on Mike. Heavy was like just move on to the next. And then Eddie and Lunchbox have some sort of weird like sexual tension that I don't even know what. I don't even know why, but it's just like I'm feeling you guys want to start like fighting and you're just banging like right in.
Speaker 2: The middle of that would be weird.
Speaker 1: I know that that really. I think that flips at some point, and that's that alone.
Speaker 4: Isn't worth it? That that is, that's for sure.
Speaker 1: Okay, Ray, I'm gonna try his mic off. Congrats Champ. All right, there you go.
Speaker 4: That ended weird.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's see, let me mark that off here. Americans think they'll need one point two six million dollars to retire comfortably.
Speaker 4: Oh gosh, is it in it?
Speaker 1: You have to end it? Yeah, we're still We'll roll for a few more minutes. You could, I would clip that whole segment and run, but that has its own segment too. That's funny. Americans think they'll need one point two six million to retire comfortably. The magic number is one point two six million dollars, according to Northwest Mutuals twenty twenty five Planning of Progress study. This is from Northwestern Mutual. I guess I've never had the thought of how much do I need to retire because I never think I'm going to retire, and I never feel like I want to retire. That's probably not the mindset to have. But this, I never think about retiring seriously, Like I seriously never. I never think seriously about retirement, is what I should say.
Speaker 8: What do you think of your life like when you're eighty?
Speaker 3: I don't, But it's not even that like when you're playing golf, Like you don't think like I could do this every day.
Speaker 1: I think I could do it every day. But I still want to work. But I enjoy work, and i've and I enjoy building things like I enjoy creating building Either you do legos during retirement?
Speaker 6: I mean they say, like when you retire, I guess for some people, like Eddie's quality of life goes up, but some people they it goes down.
Speaker 4: So that's because their identity is built into their job.
Speaker 6: For sure, your identity is built into just relaxing, chilling.
Speaker 1: Yeah, your identity is chill.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: I guess I've never really thought about what number how much do you if you had right now in cash, because but again you're a little younger than retirement.
Speaker 3: Age, and then I have all my kids and everything because they're expensive, you can just get rid of them.
Speaker 1: I think all are factors. How much would you need in your account right this second to just go like, you know what, I think I'm good?
Speaker 3: I would say five million, wow, because yeah, the kids are so expensived, and then they're going to go to college and we need money for all that. And then once all that's paid four kids, then I can it goes to me and my wife.
Speaker 1: You made quite a bit of interest on that five million sitting there, like you wouldn't have to work, It would do some work for you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I would talk to a money guy for sure.
Speaker 1: Lunchbox, how much do you need right now?
Speaker 2: Five million was popped in my head. When Eddie said, I was like, you nailed it, dude. It's five million dollars. But at the same time, maybe I need less than five million dollars because I don't need to pay for my kids college. My parents didn't pay for my college, So why would I pay for my kids like they can do.
Speaker 8: The loans doing exactly what.
Speaker 4: Oh he does, that's how he lives his life.
Speaker 2: But why would I? Why do I need to pay for their college?
Speaker 4: Like you know?
Speaker 6: They don't they You're right, you don't.
Speaker 2: They can work their way through college and earn their way through college like I had to do, or they don't have to go to college. That's their decision. They can get a scholarship.
Speaker 8: Did your wife's parents pay for her college?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Okay, So then what if she's like, well, how I was raised.
Speaker 2: That'd be tough.
Speaker 1: But do you not want to give them the option of you helping them with college since yours wasn't. I think that's the difference in me is nothing was paid for for me, but I would like to be able to offer that to my kids because I didn't have it.
Speaker 2: I think I struggle with that because I don't want to just hand them things right, Like I don't want to hand them with college, you know, education, because.
Speaker 1: I think there's a difference in handing someone in education because.
Speaker 8: Then they take it for granted.
Speaker 6: Because Luncho's paid for his own bady, he didn't get a stir, they didn't finish.
Speaker 1: I think if someone but is different than you know, buying them actual material things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because like I made it to the end, Like my parents thought I was going to be out in a semester. They didn't think I would last in college. They had no chance and I did. So I earned it and I paid for it, Like I'm the one that paid for it. They didn't pay for it. So it's like I don't even know why I was sweat off their back. But did you how did you pay for it? Like did the grants the pale grant? I got a scholarship and then loans.
Speaker 4: But didn't you have debt? And then it like wiped away?
Speaker 1: What was the scholarship Austin Livestock and rodeo And how much was that?
Speaker 2: It was like fifteen hundred dollars for the first year and then I didn't know this at the time, but if I would have maintained a three point three or something. I don't know what it was.
Speaker 1: But I just wasn't ever your scholarship first year.
Speaker 2: If I would have maintained a certain at the end, they're like, did you maintain this level of GPA, they will re up your scholarship. I'm like, why not tell me that beforehand?
Speaker 1: Don't you assume it was somewhere? You just didn't see it, much like other things that.
Speaker 2: You've probably Yeah, but I mean I should have written a letter then said, hey, you should have what wroten a letter? I just go contract anyway? You want to just still re up that, uh wrote in a letter?
Speaker 4: Written a letter?
Speaker 2: Oh, same difference.
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't you think though, with all that effort and loans and we can go, you should have finished and got your degree like you did all that.
Speaker 4: Yet, No, I.
Speaker 2: Proved that I belonged, that I was among the academia. I was, I was among the university. I was able to last in college. I was smart enough to do it. So I'm good. Like it doesn't matter that I didn't have that. That one class doesn't mean, oh, you know what, you didn't do a good job in college. No, I crushed it.
Speaker 1: I would say it's not one class. It's just you did all that work. It's like running a marathon. In the last mile, you're like, I'm good, I feel like I can do it. I would feel unfulfilled at that because it wouldn't be about one class or one mile. It'd be about Dang, I did all this, It took out these loans, it did the pilgrimt I did, and yet I didn't finish because of one class.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I'm not unfulfilled, Like my fulfillment was proving my parents like, look, I can do college. Like, come on, man, I'm smart.
Speaker 8: You're smart, and I thank you.
Speaker 4: I know that.
Speaker 1: I kind of wrote them on that in a letter back.
Speaker 6: To his retirement. He's gonna pay kids college to find So how much you need five million?
Speaker 1: What was your GPA in school? In college?
Speaker 8: I don't know, Well not a three three well not the first year or whatever.
Speaker 2: It wasn't a three whatever I need.
Speaker 1: GP in college didn't matter unless you had to keep it for some reason, like I had to keep one to live in the Honors dorm. So but I don't think GPA matters as much. College's just kind of like get out alive. Yeah, yeah, pass I wondered if you remember your GPA.
Speaker 2: No idea. I just knew d's were for diplomas, that's what I But you didn't get a diploma, right, But that's what I used to tell the incoming freshman, Like, hey, you know you were.
Speaker 1: Tell incoming freshman that that was your advice to them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I was an orientation leader, so I would walk them around the school. I'd take him through everything you need to know about the university.
Speaker 1: And your advice was dzer deza for diplomas.
Speaker 2: I was like, like, you know ds are for diplomas, man, Like.
Speaker 4: Did you get paid for that orientation?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Absolutely?
Speaker 1: It was a job man the school I heard of your saying that that deza for diplomas. Do you think they ever heard you saying that?
Speaker 2: Who knows? Yeah, I don't know, but that's why I You know, that's interesting though.
Speaker 3: Five million, like Amy's saying five millions a lot for not paying college.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I may not need five million the more I think about it, But yes, like two and a half million.
Speaker 8: But do y'all want to like live?
Speaker 6: I bet y'all are still gonna want to go on these trips and go to Vegas and gamble and put the lottery and golf like.
Speaker 3: Not necessarily as long as I'm not working out.
Speaker 1: So you'll do less fun stuff. If you have to do less stuff, it's not fun.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because every day is fun. So now you don't look at Vegas as like fun. Every day is fun.
Speaker 1: Just because you don't have to go to work.
Speaker 2: But what are you doing?
Speaker 1: That's fun? Whatever I want, But you don't get to do whatever you want to do though.
Speaker 4: You you want to go walk at the park, go walk at the park.
Speaker 8: Okay, well that's free.
Speaker 1: You do that now, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: You want to go fishing, Hey, it's free, man, you can just are any of these worms fake worms?
Speaker 8: That's true, you're not.
Speaker 1: It's not free.
Speaker 3: You're on real You get stuck, Yeah, you gotta pay for the whatever tackle line the line.
Speaker 1: Right metroal Here Scottish man is stuned to find a lego brick stuck in his ear for twenty years. So that's so, that's something that's probably always bothering you always always always like a little bothersome, little bothersome. You just like something's wrong with me. Eventually it's just like, yeah, my ear canals probably wore something, but he was slowly going deaf, but very slowly. And his name is Darren and he had been to the doctor and it was about hearing. So he goes to the doctor and they're like, well, let's give you some antibiotics because it's an infection most likely, and we'll give the antibiotics to you to kind of stop the infection. Hopefully you're hearing will not continue to degenerate, which was what was happening. He woke up in the middle of the night, was feeling a pressure in his head and then he felt something like dislot come out, and he thought it was his ear drum. He thought his ear drum had ruptured because it was building and it was hurting him. And then it was this and so in his hand. It's that little one that's the real skinny one, the small square one that goes on like a top lid. Yeah yeah, And it was covered in wax as a freakin' lego.
Speaker 4: I bet it didn't even look like a lego the ball.
Speaker 1: So it's it's that one of those top ones. I guess they cleaned it in the picture because I can't imagine that because's pink, right, and that pink.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's pink.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So they probably cleaned that before they put it up there.
Speaker 2: And they don't use that little thing to look at his ear.
Speaker 1: To I'm assuming it wasn't in where you could see in the year. It probably was deeper than that, because that thing only has it has limited range when a doctor goes in with it. It had to be probably like underneath. Yeah, that sucks. Millions and merchandise were taken after these burglars go and they rob and then they make a tunnel through concrete underneath the jewelry store.
Speaker 4: It was amazing.
Speaker 3: So they broke into the store next to the jewelry store and went up and that's how they got to the jewelers because if you look at the jewelry store straight on, you're like, I can't get in. There's bars everywhere.
Speaker 1: It was very cartel like, right, yeah, like heist.
Speaker 2: That's really cool.
Speaker 1: And they dug it and they went down into the other because again you're thinking, if you have a jewelry store, like Eddie said, you've got bars up everywhere.
Speaker 4: I can't go through the front, or no.
Speaker 1: One's gonna get in this place. We got alarms, we've got bars you're not looking at the ground going somebody's gonna come from below. But burglars pulled off a sophisticated heist that Loved Jewels, a jewelry store in downtown Los Angeles by tunneling through multiple layers of concrete from an adjacent property. The Hollywood worthy break in a card at nine thirty am on Sunday and went undetected until employees arrived Monday morning. Because again, there are no alarms for the ground, any window, any glass break, any door, all alarmed. Something coming from under the ground no alarm.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's crazy.
Speaker 4: Surprised they didn't have like a motion alarm.
Speaker 6: Like you know, I know, I say, like the lasers, you know, and they have to like you know, be.
Speaker 2: In their body, be an acrobat.
Speaker 1: The security camera feeds were cut. The suspects stole at least ten million dollars worth of the merchandise, floating watches, pendants, and gold chains. The owner estimates the losses could be closer to twenty million. The burglars broke into two large safes where all the inventory was stored. And how you get into a safe, because like real good safe, don't they I don't know, I never like try to crack a safe, but when you watch movies, seems to seem almost impossible, even clone you can't do it sometimes right, and he can crack any safe that's from the ap So.
Speaker 2: How did they like, So the business next door obviously had to be closed too, so they spent all weekend drilling And that's so.
Speaker 1: Smart unless they were unless they had part of the business. But the building looks next door looks like it's just an old building that nobody's in. It looks like shut Yeah. Yeah, it looks like a shutdown business. So they had to be able to be in it either own the business, know the owner, or like this one was dead.
Speaker 2: That's so smart. That's a cool crime.
Speaker 4: No, it's terrible for like the owners.
Speaker 1: Right, No, they have insurance, so you're assuming they have insurance. It pays for twenty million dollars. I don't know what kind of policy they have, and all insurance doesn't pay for all things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just one of those crimes where I'm like, no one was hurt, no one was like held at gunpoint, So it's kind of cool. So you kind of hope, oh man, I hope they get away with it.
Speaker 3: So if they did that to your house, you'd be like, hey, you know what, no one got hurt.
Speaker 1: And it's a small business, and who knows what the deductible is because there are always maybe it's ten thousand dollars to get up to a million dollars. I mean that they could have lost seven figures in money because of the crime. So I would disagree. It's a crime that nobody got hurt physically, nobody got hurt. But if that's a small business, which it looks like it is, it looks like they probably are out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I wouldn't call that cool.
Speaker 2: But you don't ever look at a crime like, man, that's really cool how they did that, and like, oh.
Speaker 1: I appreciate the strategy of a robbery if it works, But I'm not. I mean, that was really cool they did that. Yeah, I can appreciate the work that goes into it, the planning there that yeah, how richly sure, But yeah no, no, I'm never like, oh, good, good for them.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean even Robinhood like want to punch him the face sometimes.
Speaker 4: But he's stole from the rich and gave to the poor.
Speaker 1: I hear you, and I think there's a better way. I don't like to stealing because some of those rich people probably don't have money handed to them. They probably earned it themselves.
Speaker 8: And maybe it's now personal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and maybe you could have just explained to them, hey, these people aut here and need your help, and they could have instead of just going to steal from them. Now people have the money giving him by their dad. I don't care. Still, all of it.
Speaker 4: Stupid question.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not reality, He's not real, got it?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I knew that was a question. Not a historical figure, fictional it. Now there are people they say Robinhood is like loosely based off the idea of But no, Robin Hood is fictional, no definitive proof he was a real person. Amy got paid. Would you like to hear about her money story?
Speaker 4: Let's go love it, Rihanna.
Speaker 1: She keeps getting checks from Holiday Harmony her.
Speaker 6: Which is so weird to me because it's April. The movie came out over two years ago and I still get checks. Some of them are do.
Speaker 1: You expect them only on Christmas Day or what?
Speaker 8: You would just think it's only around holiday time?
Speaker 1: Well, I think at the watching it holiday time and them having to look at the data and pay it.
Speaker 6: So this payment is from the holidays, because I get paid other times of the year too.
Speaker 8: They're just much right.
Speaker 6: So, I mean, I've gotten two dollars checks, seventy five dollars checks.
Speaker 8: This one was two hundred and four, and I was like, okay.
Speaker 4: That's cool. People are still watching.
Speaker 8: It Holiday Harmony.
Speaker 1: It's still up on Max, right, must be.
Speaker 3: No, it is because I remember I saw it like promoted. You know, I want to kind of like Christmas time. It was up there like Holiday Harmony.
Speaker 1: You can watch it on Max, you can watch it on YouTube Premium. There's a few different places that you can watch.
Speaker 6: So I guess, yeah, that's great. Keep watching Holiday Harmony stream it.
Speaker 1: I think it's funny you think the check should come on Chrismas Day though this is a Christmas movie.
Speaker 2: You should get your check.
Speaker 8: I guess I thought it maybe even more like January February. But yeah, take your good point.
Speaker 6: It takes a minute. So April this is probably my big check for the year, and then later they'll be smaller and then maybe next April big again.
Speaker 1: That's cool, though, Morgan, are you sick still?
Speaker 4: Are you better?
Speaker 9: I mean, I'm still dealing with congestion pretty bad.
Speaker 1: But besides that, the high here, the high pitch sound at you in your life? Is it in your head or your house?
Speaker 9: Uh, it's at my.
Speaker 1: House, the really high pitch sound.
Speaker 9: I'll least say, assume it's in my house, not in my head.
Speaker 1: I just wonder you have so many things going on with that. What do you call your thing? Albuquerque? Where is it?
Speaker 9: Vertigo?
Speaker 2: Vertigo?
Speaker 4: Close?
Speaker 1: Like is that still happening with you?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 7: But like I have to be careful because anytime I get sick, which is why I'm like so preventative about trying not to get sick, because it can bring vertigo on.
Speaker 9: If you get a.
Speaker 7: Head cold, you get an illness, anything can kind of sweep through and knock them loose.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: That sucks. Is always feeling like you're one step away from and the verdigo does what to you? Knocks your balance out?
Speaker 9: Yeah, So basically my entire equilibrium is off. So I feel like I'm on a tilta hirl constantly.
Speaker 1: Do you want to do the Facebook questions and biggest letdowns?
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, let me bring them up.
Speaker 1: I didn't read them, but Morgan said I can open up a can of worms, and I was like Okay, I don't want how they are, so just give them to us.
Speaker 7: Well, I had posed the question because we were talking about like the biggest Bobby Bone chill.
Speaker 9: Letdowns, and so I asked that on Facebook.
Speaker 1: Oh great, what a place to ask had his own way, Yeah, Bobby was born.
Speaker 4: Oh no, no, that's.
Speaker 1: A kind of craft.
Speaker 7: Facebook said, Yeah, I did kind of open up a can of worms.
Speaker 1: Okay, how many do you have?
Speaker 10: Uh?
Speaker 9: Three? Seven? Okay, these are like medium bad.
Speaker 1: Okay, the biggest letdowns from Bobby Busher listeners go ahead.
Speaker 7: Never getting to hear Ray's soon to be divorced couple rumor, I think about.
Speaker 9: It every day.
Speaker 1: Oh so Ray did come to us man maybe three years ago and say, hey, I know a couple, a celebrity couple that's getting divorced. I'll let you know. He wrote an envelope. Never got to open the envelope. I don't know why. You never got to say it. Well, it could have been bad until it was. Honestly, a girl I used to be friends with. I haven't talked to her in a while, But you never got to reveal it. Did you ever tell me who was?
Speaker 2: Probably not?
Speaker 11: It's bad, it's actually just a bad look because the couple never did get divorced, got it.
Speaker 1: I just wish I never got that bit of information from the person. So that's why we never shared it, because it could have been wrong. Yeah, got it. And ras thing was he heard this, he's putting in an envelope, and when it does happen, he can prove he new before. But he wasn't dead set on it being for sure right, But you had pretty good idea it'd be right.
Speaker 11: And in the same period, it was like there were the Kelsey Ballerini's of the world, Pierce of the world, Amy's of the world that all get in divorced, and people kept saying ayers, Carly Pearce, Yeah, okay, got it.
Speaker 1: Okay, So that would be that Ray wasn't right. So that's why we never shared that one.
Speaker 9: Okay, go ahead, Lunchboxes continued employment.
Speaker 1: The disappointed that he still works. Yes, got it, Okay, Okay, that's just him being funny.
Speaker 2: What's next.
Speaker 9: I used to listen to the whole show.
Speaker 7: Now I just listened for a bit too much, repeated segments and no undiscovered musical talent and songs. The after show is better, which I'm assuming they're referring to this one that we're on right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we I don't do as many guests that play music as we used to for a couple of reasons. One, we can't put them anywhere, we can't put them on the podcast. We'll do some like big ones, but yeah, I don't just grab artists off the street anymore because we really can't use it anymore. So that's mostly been me changing the show a little bit. But yeah, no, I think Part two is better than Part one as well, so I can can co sign on that because it's a little more free. Part one. We are in extreme time constraints to do things. Three minutes, four and a half minutes, two minutes, six and a half minutes do this hit. So that is the show, but it is it is a completely different animal, and so in a way I understand, and I think this is a better Part two. Okay, what else?
Speaker 7: It seems the show has become an advertisement for all the other stuff everyone outside of the show is doing, like Bobby's other ventures.
Speaker 1: I don't have any of venture other podcasts because I've not had time. I've had to turn down a couple of TV shows because I had too many stupid podcasts going on once. So, but I don't think podcasts with other ventures because it's all the same bucket like our company is, like do other podcasts. So I think there's probably just a lack of understanding what other ventures are because I haven't done anything else other than podcasts of an NFL podcast. We have a sports podcast. We have this show. I did Yellowstone that was stupid. The podcast. I liked Yellowstone, but the company that was work on was terrible.
Speaker 9: The Bobby casts.
Speaker 1: Bobby casts, right, but that's all like those are all siblings into the or the kids, and this is the parent. So those aren't other projects. So I would push back on that to go, I'm not doing anything else where. It's like watching me on American Idol on Thursday.
Speaker 6: Nights that I watch holiday harm any things, yes, check, So I would like we had just talked about that.
Speaker 1: We all have side podcasts, but they all are basically the same. They're all with the company. Okay, what else?
Speaker 9: Ray never getting the payout for his president bet.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure we ever bet it.
Speaker 4: That was a big one. Yep, I'm letdown too. I agree with that one. I'll like.
Speaker 1: You good thumbs up on that one. Yep, yeah, yeah. Ray was owed fifty thousand dollars from an offshore betting site that we're notorious for not paying out their bets though too.
Speaker 4: It right sucks.
Speaker 1: And that was before we had legalized sports gambling in whatever how many every many states are are now. But I don't think you could even bet that on the legal sites. I don't think they really do presidential.
Speaker 4: Betting.
Speaker 2: They don't.
Speaker 1: That's like a different website. Yeah, yeah, you can't do that on DraftKings. Yeah, it's an offshore but Ray hit and they were supposed paying fifty thousand dollars. He showed me the betting slip. Now you can photoshop that stuff, but I don't think it was photoshop, But I don't know. Watch walk. Do you think he really bet? In your heart of hearts?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've seen Ray's bet slips. I mean he used to bet.
Speaker 1: Do you think you bet the president? And one that one?
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm telling you. Ray used to bet stupid amounts of money on stupid things, and so why would he you know, it's not out of the ordinary if it was just like the one time he bet ten thousand dollars on something I'd be like, Okay, that's a little suspicious. But I mean he would sit there and watch a random basketball game to be in the third quarter, and he'd bet two thousand dollars on the live and it's like, what are you doing now?
Speaker 1: The trumpet was a thousand bucks correct, to be fair whatever, whatever. I think it was real too. But the fact that they never got paid is crazy to me.
Speaker 8: But the whole weird offshore thing, like it doesn't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but they no, I hear you, I hear you. But I can't believe they didn't pay him. That's all. Okay, one more I have, any one, Morgan.
Speaker 9: I have two more? The show leaving Austin.
Speaker 8: What's the question?
Speaker 4: What's let down?
Speaker 9: They feel let down by the show leaving Austin?
Speaker 8: Oh, we left Austin.
Speaker 1: I was let down on TV during Color I really like Black and White? Yeah, okay, what else?
Speaker 9: And the last one the Hank Williams.
Speaker 1: Junior interview And what was I letdown about that?
Speaker 9: I think just because it didn't go as planned? Was he left?
Speaker 1: And yeah, I really want to my finer moments. It was really awkward and awesome. Yeah, and yeah, what do you mean to do? He was upset. I was irritated. Everybody was irritated. So we're like, let's just go and cut this short.
Speaker 4: He goes, am I done now? And I was like, I.
Speaker 1: Guess, go ahead and go. But he wasn't upset at me. He was upset he couldn't smoke in the building, correct, And I didn't know that's why he was upset. I just knew he was all cranky and upset. And he continued to be cranking upset and I was like, hey, man, you have to be here. You can go like in the best way, and he's like.
Speaker 3: Ah, because he had a ten dollars cigar burning outside whatever it was.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that's why he was upset. But yeah, all right, Well that that wasn't so bad.
Speaker 9: Yeah those were the medium bad ones.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't go to the deep bad ones.
Speaker 9: I didn't. I didn't want to because.
Speaker 1: Somebody wi end up crying, and that somebody's probably me. Let's see, is there anything else I want.
Speaker 4: To do here?
Speaker 1: Watchwock broke his thumb?
Speaker 2: What I mean? I thought it was broken man? And it ends up at maybe just a bad jam. I was playing a game with my kids and it's called taco, goat cheese, cat pizza or something like that.
Speaker 1: I played that before.
Speaker 2: It's a fun game. But man, when you're going in for those cards, you don't realize how serious people are getting in my thumb. I mean I snapped it back and it was hurting.
Speaker 4: What do you mean you were playing with your kids?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but and there's other adults playing. Oh they were other adults okay, yah, yeah, yeah, And someone jammed my thumb and I thought I broke it because it turned purple and it hurts so bad. But it's starting to feel better and I can move it, so I don't think it's broken after all. But a serious injury from a stupid little card game. That game is so fun.
Speaker 1: Eddie wants to fire his yard guy.
Speaker 4: No, I fired him, Oh you did, Yeah, I fired him.
Speaker 3: I fired him, and I don't know if it was the right reason to fire him, but I mean he's been my yard guy for like two years.
Speaker 1: I'm surprised. You don't know your own yard, your kid.
Speaker 4: I did.
Speaker 3: I did, And then finally and I was like, you know what, Like this is just tiring for me, so I'm gonna.
Speaker 4: Invest I was doing better.
Speaker 3: Help and my guy, my therapist on better Help was like, invest in yourself, like you make money, like find stuff that will make you happy. Like what don't you want to do. I'm like, I don't want to do yard work anymore. He's like, boom, invest in yourself and get a yard guy. And I did, and I was happy that I wasn't doing the yard. So I hire this guy, but I never saw the guy. I would talk to him and he would bring a crew and the crew would show up and I had to pay this dude and text with him, but never saw him. And he would always text me like pay me now, we come.
Speaker 4: You lie?
Speaker 3: Because I was like, I have not cut by Because I was like, dude, you haven't cut my grass this week.
Speaker 4: He's like, you lie. I come.
Speaker 1: And first of all, his English is probably not great.
Speaker 4: You still okay?
Speaker 8: Let me ask what language does he speak?
Speaker 4: Don't know?
Speaker 8: You don't know.
Speaker 4: It was an English. It was an English.
Speaker 8: I'm telling you, I know what's his Like you speak Spanish?
Speaker 4: So but I never met the guy who was all through texts and he texts English.
Speaker 1: But he was hired him through text.
Speaker 4: Yeah it was it was a card they left on my door.
Speaker 1: So you never so you texted the card.
Speaker 3: I texted the car and said, hey, I want to hire you. Will you come cut my grass?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 4: No problem, and they show up.
Speaker 1: He never met him the first time.
Speaker 8: Yeah, well, how do you know he's not one of the guys out there.
Speaker 3: Because I went to him like, so, who's the guy I'm texting there? Just like, oh no, that's our boss. He's he doesn't cut grass, he's in a building. I'm like, okay, cool whatever. As long as this works, it's great. But then recently he's just been like, you don't pay me, pay me now, and I'm like, that's just rude.
Speaker 1: But they didn't cut it, and they said that and they.
Speaker 4: Didn't cut it.
Speaker 3: He's like, check camera, you lie, and I'm like, check camera me, no lie.
Speaker 1: Do you go back at him the same way with broken yes?
Speaker 3: Well what recently? I wasn't there for two years. We had a great, great relationship, but lately he's just been short with me, and once he called me a liar, I was like, I'm firing you, and just the communication is just too like.
Speaker 1: Straightfward Amy's already worried that you dead. Yeah, where you live? Do you think they're coming out now for that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Part of it too, is like I have four kids, they should probably start cutting the yard.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, that's it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because it's not like ten acres, right, yeah, and your kids are now old enough they.
Speaker 4: Can do it now.
Speaker 1: Yeah. You lie, you lie, You lied.
Speaker 4: Out of here.
Speaker 2: Maybe you did lie. Maybe you didn't see him cut it.
Speaker 4: I check, I checked camera.
Speaker 1: You lie. Let me do a couple of voicemails, right, give me number one, Meghan from Minnesota.
Speaker 5: So what would you do in this instance? My in laws left two and a half hours away. We always meet at the cabin for birthdays, so we did that this last weekend. We all got together to celebrate a birthday. Well, and the actual birthday is yesterday, and I forgot to send a text message, thinking that we celebrated the birthday on the weekend. Well, then say that person gets but hurt because you forgot to text them on their birthday even though in your mind you celebrated it that past weekend. What are your thoughts on that. Should you still text that person on their birthday or are you covered in good because you celebrated it the weekend before.
Speaker 1: That's interesting, It feels a little dramatic, but it's interesting. I never thought about that. If you do have a birthday party for somebody and it's not on their birthday, should you still text them on their birthday? I would say, yes, you should still text them. However, it's not something that you should get upset about it if it's your birthday and they've already celebrated you, Like if I remembered, i'd text them. I would go, yeah, it's our birthday, he have birthday and no, we did this lest we have birthday. It takes five seconds. But if you forgot, and if it were my birthday and that happened, like get alive, that's what I would say, Like they did. They already celebrated you, so what they forgot to text you? Also, what's the text message matter?
Speaker 8: Right? They did celebrate you.
Speaker 1: I hate can text on my birthday.
Speaker 4: Do you get your feelings hurt if somebody didn't text you?
Speaker 1: No, I don't even I don't know who's texting me on my birthday. Matter of fact, I'm copying pasting.
Speaker 10: Ah.
Speaker 1: Thanks thanks man, Ah, thanks thanks man, thanks man. It's yeah, that's somebody I'm reconsidering my friendship with. If that's that dramatic to them, there's other things that are dram in their life.
Speaker 8: Like this, Yeah, it's kind of it. Energy suck Yeah. Oh what do they call those? Energy vampire?
Speaker 1: Let's go number two?
Speaker 12: Ray hey bones.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 12: I've always been curious about your comedy career. I've been listening to you guys for over ten years now, and one of the biggest questions that I have is like knowing how you were very unlike to the child, what made you get into comedy, and like what made you push yourself to keep getting on stage over and over and when was it how you figured out how to be funny? Like, I'm really curious about that aspect of your career. Love the show.
Speaker 1: I think I being funny was a defense mechanismic mechanism as a kid, so I think that's where that comes from. It was like either fight back with fists and I was very small and very wimpy, or it was be funny, or it was like burn their house down. You know, there are only three ways to go. There's physically beat them up, there's mentally, or there's like secretly murder them in some way, which you don't want to do. That happens with kids. I mean that's that's like the school shooting bullies, right, like that's their way to get back. So I was never that one. I really wish I could have fought. I was just too small. I didn't even grow until eleventh maybe even almost twelfth grade, like grew none from an infant. From an infant to twelfth grade, I was the same thing. Yeah, I was like eight pounds seven ounces.
Speaker 2: That sucks.
Speaker 1: And then you know, the comedy career on him, if you defined it is that I did tour for a few years doing a bunch of stand up I just I'd always thought that would be fun to try, and I was really not good at it. And it was really fun to be not good at something but still enjoy it. And that's how you know like it's your thing if like you kind of suck at it and you still love it and there's room for improvement and you want to improve. Like that's the kind of stuff that motivates me. And I was like, hey, let me just do this until I feel like I have a decent hole. And I was never good, but I got to be pretty good just because I did it enough. I got enough reps in. But yeah, that's it, and then I got a special on SAMT and they ran it, and then I'm kind of like, I'm good, but I don't know if I ever need to do it again. Like I kind of hit that point where I was like, yeah, I did a special, so he bought it. The end. It's not a comed like a great comedian, I'll never be that because I didn't put the effort in the hours, but I asked in a few years, like really grinding and writing and writing and writing, and like I'll host things like I'm writing jokes for something I'm hosting in a couple of weeks. I guess I'm not supposed to say yet, but I'll do that. But I think all that stand up experience and I think that's part of why I did it too. But yeah, that's it. But I had to kind of at least get funny or luckily I was witty. I was smart as a kid. And then you get beat up, you got you got three options. Like I said, you can fight back. I guess you can run, but you can only run for so long. They'll catch you because you get caught constantly every time. Yeah, because I think I probably did run something. I'm being honest I probably.
Speaker 4: Did just give up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, give me Brandon from Tallahassee.
Speaker 3: Ray Hey, Bobby's son told me a good morning corny the other day, and I wanted to share with Amy.
Speaker 12: What do you call a rabbit that has fleas?
Speaker 5: Bugs?
Speaker 4: Bunny?
Speaker 8: Bugs?
Speaker 6: Bunny?
Speaker 1: What do you call a rabbit that has flee?
Speaker 8: Yeah, bunny.
Speaker 1: It got me on the flip bugs, bunny, a rabbit, bunny last part of that word bugs first.
Speaker 4: Says never mind, you're dissecting it.
Speaker 1: No, it was just the opposite way, which took me a second bugs, bunny, a rabbit with flee, rabbit and bunny. Second word got it? So I went first word, first word, second word, second word. That didn't. Yeah, I'm stupid.
Speaker 2: It didn't line up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm stupid. I was actually harassed again today by Morgan. Just for the record, here thank you second time.
Speaker 9: I'm sorry for complimenting your new haircut.
Speaker 1: I felt objectified and I'll be going to HR. And also, I don't like people talking about my haircuts because I don't like getting a haircut.
Speaker 8: And but it's that's not a tricky situation because if we don't hate any.
Speaker 1: You know, I don't know to be acknowledged.
Speaker 9: That is not true. You've said before that you I don't like when it's not acknowledged.
Speaker 1: I think that's a mental gymnastics there. I don't like haircuts for like.
Speaker 8: Nine nine days. I knew that about you. Yeah, so I was gonna keepit keeping.
Speaker 4: Compliment. Do we have to wait nine?
Speaker 6: Hey? That would be I honestly was thinking, like, this would be so great if I did tally the nine days and day nine your hair looks good.
Speaker 2: You dude?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got ago. Yeah. It's always like it's like a new shirt, right. I don't want somebody say, oh, is that a new shirt.
Speaker 4: I like that.
Speaker 1: I like you acknowledge I got the new shirt on. I like acknowledging I got a haircut because I feel like people sometimes just say stuff because it's new, not because they like it, Like somebody Amy walks in with a beehive haircut. You have to acknowledge even if thing you look stupid because it's different, and you don't go, hey, that looks stupid, You're like, hair looks good.
Speaker 8: Something, Yes, you did something.
Speaker 1: So the acknowledgment half the time is only because it's different. But they hate it.
Speaker 8: Are y'all like when you buy something you hold on to over a long time or you have to wear it right away.
Speaker 1: I will buy nice things and never wear it ever, yeah, because I'm like, I don't want to wear this, it's too nice, and I need to wear for the right nice thing to come about. And the right nice thing never comes and just sits in my closet forever.
Speaker 6: But I was like, uh, well, say it's not even night, it's just new. Like you've got something you got, like a new shirt. Say it's not even that expensive, but you got it. It's a new shirt. I wear it right away.
Speaker 4: I can't wait.
Speaker 8: I know. I'm not that Like.
Speaker 6: I have friends that have closing their closet with like tags on it and stuff, and I'm like, I don't understand what's happening here.
Speaker 8: I don't know. I don't understand this. How do you wait? They're like, I'm just waiting for the right.
Speaker 6: Time, and I'm like, the right time is the day after you buy it.
Speaker 1: All right time? And sometimes I have stuff that I really like that I've never worn because I'm like, there's never been right time. Oh, and then my wife's like, you never wore it once, and I'm like I know, I just kept waiting for the right time. She's like, you should wear like ten times and worry about wearing it once. Anyway, wear it ten times.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I got these jeans the other day. I wore them every day this week.
Speaker 4: Or don't come in.
Speaker 1: I don't comment. I don't un ladies jeans, Nope, and how they fit, I have no idea. I bet they're cool, though, But when you walk in, I look at your chin up.
Speaker 2: Everybody right, I close my eyes.
Speaker 6: Okay, I'm just saying I get excited and I want to wear stuff right away.
Speaker 4: When someone says like, oh nice, is that a new shirt?
Speaker 1: I hate it.
Speaker 3: I always think, like, so you know everything I wear like that means I don't wear that much.
Speaker 1: Like oh, you find a way to be insulted as well.
Speaker 3: Yes, look for you, Like now they know that I wear this the same clothes all the time, so when I have a new one, it's like that obvious good for.
Speaker 1: Your little t trauma.
Speaker 4: I don't know where it comes from.
Speaker 1: Though, that's funny, that's where your mind goes weird. It was like Amy, I got so insulted because hear me out. I'll finish on this story. We were talking on our show twenty five Whistles about the first autograph we ever got from like a pro athlete, and all the guys would be like this person, that person, people we'd heard of, and I said, I remember mine. I went to an Arkansas Travelers baseball game. It was a minor league team, double a team. Once a year, Arkansas keeps taking me to a Travelers game, and it was like the highlight of the year. And it was hard to get the players to sign autographs during a game because they're playing the game. But there was one player named John Lepley who signed I remember him signed my ball. Never heard from him since I don't think he never made to the pros or anything, but I just remembered. I said it was John Lepley. Haven't thought about that name in a while. And so we were like, let's find John Lepley. And so we get on LinkedIn. We find John Leighty is like running like a district food distributorship with maybe this is him. We find it smember, we call him, We get some voicemail and I'm like, hey, it's weird coming back. Never got a call back. Months go by, that's probably four months ago. Kickoff Kevin comes in and goes, hey, we got John Lepley. He said somebody heard the podcast and went and is now working for him and told him about it. And I felt so insulted. Why because it took four months and that we're not big enough that that got to him in a week. It is a weird way, right, this is like trauma got Yeah, for sure I can. I can logically put all that together and go, wow, I got to him finally, that's pretty We had him on on Friday Show. And but I was so insulted that it took four months to get to him. But I was mad at myself, nobody else. I was like, it looks like the product we've created isn't good enough to get to whomever in a timely fashion. And if we were at this level, John Lepley would have heard about it because it took four months. I found a way to be insulted. That's what Eddie just did with that.
Speaker 4: Sure where I should just be like thanks, yeah, guys would be like.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's cool, we get John Lepley and it was great, but yeah, I found like a little way, yeah, revisit that chip.
Speaker 4: It was cool though to see John Lepley.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, he went to played Double A get to the Triple A for a second. Never made it the pros, but was just telling the stories. It was crazy for first and I was his favorite autograph ever. Oh he had no idea but still yeah, still you were Okay, that's it. Thank you guys. We will see you tomorrow. You guys, have a great rest of the day. Goodbye, every body.