Speaker 1: I don't want to rob out of my house. I don't like things listening to me all the time. I don't need to ask Siri or Alexa for shiit. I don't need a Wi Fi to connect to my washer so it tells my phone my clothes are done. That's why it beeps.
Speaker 2: I don't need I just moved into a spot that has that shit, and I was like, oh, let me see what this does with my phone. And I was like, bro, I do not need I do not need all of this information.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I don't need my fridge to tell me I'm out of fucking ice cream. Yeah. I saw that with my eyes. My fatac ate it last night. I'm aware.
Speaker 2: It's like, you don't think I'm getting high and having a panic attack looking at my lack of ice cream my own fucking freezer. I don't need you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, why do you think there's twelve pints in there? Because every time I go to the store, I'm high and I forget that I didn't eat the ice cream. Now I feel like, no, I need options.
Speaker 2: I forget I need eggs and shit. Instead I buy fucking ice cream.
Speaker 1: Do we have bread?
Speaker 2: No? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh? Hello, motherfucker. Remember that vine with the little like, oh, hello, motherfucker. Anyway, Hello everybody, and I mean been by motherfuckers, I mean the Internet. And welcome to season three, seventy five, Episode three of the dailies. I guess the production of Heart Radio. This is the podcast where we take a deep dive into America's shared sordid consciousness. It is Wednesday, February twelfth, twenty twenty five. We are Valentine's Day minus two, okay, and it's also National Plum Pudding Day. I've never had plum pudding, but that sounds plumb. Brit has done it, you've had it, you have no but you strike me.
Speaker 4: I guess it's because you're you're a like Premier League fan. That's that's something like British shit, right, I guess.
Speaker 1: So plum pudding is actually more akin to banana bread than an actual literal pudding.
Speaker 2: Really, that's that's what it looks like.
Speaker 1: It's similar to like a per Simon pudding, a plum pudding, like a five per Simon pudding. Yeah, that shit's actually phenomenal, phenomenal. I had per Simon pudding for the first time when I was a little kid. My dad made it, and I thought I was gonna get like a big thing of pudding and I didn't know what a persimon was. And then he gave me that piece of bread and I was like, the shit is this? And then it was super moist and I was like, who brood?
Speaker 4: King of the fruits?
Speaker 2: So good? Well, I mean, yes, I am ignorant of the ways of plumb pudding and other things that just basically aren't snack packed. Unfortunately, I'm not that cultured when it comes to pudding. However, that doesn't change the fact that I am Miles Gray aka cry Lee Minogue aka silver Lining's Gray Book. Shout out to gross face kill on the discord for that one. Yes I was. I did get overcome with emotion watching the Kylie Minogue video with my baby the other day, and also shout out to my overrated It was just giving people silver Linings all the time. All that to say is I am thrilled to be joined by my guest co host one of my just a solid dude. You know dude, he got he has solid cooking, he has a solid right hook, he has a solid creatine ingestion regiment.
Speaker 4: Getting mere solid every day.
Speaker 2: Bro, you keep drinking that greatine I said, for what you like, I don't know, but I'm doing it. Please welcome to the microphone, the one and only you know him from yoss racist and many other things. But please welcome Andrew ti Yo.
Speaker 4: I finally got on Discord eight months ago. Johnny Davis suggested Andrew t Aka ducked around and got doubt. I think that was on from the last time.
Speaker 2: I thought.
Speaker 4: Maybe I've gotten gout, But I'm I here's my I don't I'm not here to give notes. I love I love the zeikeag and I like Discord fine. So many of these pitches involve significantly higher acting ability than I am like they work on the page. There's a lot of like hitting the teas in various phrases that I just got to tell you, I don't got it in me. So it's okay. I'm gonna see.
Speaker 2: You're being open and honest about your own limitations as a performer, which not many people do.
Speaker 4: And I think, and also I do think I have an answer to why the creatane I forgot. I don't know if I mentioned this on Mike, but the reason I'm doing Creatane is because it was free because God delivered an extra thing.
Speaker 2: Shout out doing it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and that's the only reason, because I do not work out enough. It is free.
Speaker 2: This is like how my mom buys shit, where she'll be like, I bought this thing because it was on sale, and I'm like, do you need it? She's like no, but it used to be three hundred dollars. I got it for twenty and I'm like, yeah, okay, Well I don't think you need a scarf with fairies having sex on it. But that's you. Listen, why not, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Listen, don't tell your mom. I am your mom that something great purchase. Yeah, I know, I am the same way.
Speaker 2: Shout out sale culture. I know. Sale culture is huge. People love of motherfucker sale. Some people only love a thing because of the motherfucker's sale. And look I get it, I get it. Well, look whose voice was that? Well that was all the way from the Hollers of Tennessee, one of the one of the I think most reputable Dolly Parton fans doing it right right. Someone who puts me on do all kinds of different ways to get elevated, whether that's putting up a little crystal, having the lights, fill your room with the colorful light spectrum, maybe even hitting the old stooned and glass well. I also find them to be one of the funniest people around. A wonderful ninety day fiance fan. And again, oh God, stay off her private property because you will get clapped. Please welcome to the microphone.
Speaker 1: I love that we know each other so well, Miles, like, honestly, like you always give me the best intros, Like it's literally the essence of who I am. This bitch loves Dolly Parton. She knows a lot, she will shoot you if you come under our land. She loves to get high, and very creative in different ways. And also she's kind of a witch. Like, Yeah, I love it.
Speaker 2: I love it startlingly acting amazing to have you back, and especially now when we are under this new regime, so many things happening. What's the vibe check in Tennessee? What are the I was like, you know, you know what.
Speaker 1: It's interesting. It's it's not what I would assume is unlike California a little bit in terms of the liberals being up in arms. Definitely, there's less of them than say the other people. But yeah, what's different? I think this time around is that it's sort of split between people who are like, hell, yeah, fuck yeah Trump America, let's go Brandon. I want to shoot everyone and their dog. And then there's people who are like, don't talk to me about it. I don't care. I got stuff to do. And then there's the liberals, most of which have moved from California, who are like, what's happening? Why are people upset? What's going on? Did you know that people are still racist? But also where can I get a biscuit? Like that's kind of.
Speaker 2: Where do you get these I keep hearing about? Or like oh, you know cluster those Yeah, so, I mean they sound a little too much sugar for me, but he or it's people.
Speaker 1: Who like bought a two million dollar home in East Nashville right next to like a condemned trap house, and they're like, I'm just a all but we booked from But it's like like Maryla, yeah, girl, you're part of the problem, Like yeah, yeah, right, you know, And this is coming from someone who moved from California. Obviously I moved from California, but like I moved to the woods and I'm in my business, you know, I'm not Inshville with a fucking Wiener dog and fucking juicy couture walking around asking where the love shack fancy is? You know what I mean? Like, that's not me. I'm not doing that.
Speaker 4: You know, I look at Google clusters. These ships look so good. I just like that.
Speaker 1: They're pretty phenomenal. Oh yeah, yeah, absolutely, that's an old.
Speaker 2: School It's so funny, Like I always know, like a specific food to a lot of cities to try and create some common ground, like yeah, you know, let's go to Loveless and get some Google clusters. You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: How your dog? You love a regional treet? You're you know, you're a little you like to downplay it a little bit, but definitely somebody, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Knows what's up when well, anytime I go anywhere, like, I'm like, what is the ship that I can only get here? That's all the first thing I ask whenever I'm like, because I don't I don't need to eat shit, I've already I want to know what y'all were fucking with anyway, Lydia, thanks for joining us. Let's give us people. Let's give the people, not even other people, the people a peek behind the curtain and let them know what we will be talking about today in this very special video episode. You can't go to YouTube dot com, slash app, the Daily Zye Guys uh to watch this and many other video episodes. But yes, today we're gonna be talking about God Man. The Democrats really let the dumbest motherfuckers just waltz on in uh because they are finding out shit in real time. That is just so sad. But I don't know, this is another case of the fascist dog cop the car uh. And now they're like, whoa, how does any of this work? And we're left to sort it all out. Then, you know, despite all this winning on the right, kid Rock's life is still shit and no one likes him. So at least there's that we will we will tune in with him and his drunken ass uh because he pulled his very own Jeb Bush moment out of cup in Nashville. And we we'll also talk about you know, obviously we got RFK his you know, his confirmation is imminent now that famously worried human being Susan Collins, Senator Susan Collins, I'm a little worried about. Well, then are you voting to confirm it. It sounds like a yes. So we're gonna touch on obviously all the issues that are coming with AHHS, but specifically fucking raw milk because that's a huge thing with him, and now it's like this symbol of the right because fuck pasteurization, Am I right? Y'all? That shit is government overreach. So we will touch on that plenty more, maybe some other things. But first Lydia Popovich, what is something from your search history that is revealing about who you are?
Speaker 1: So the last heavy googling I did was a few days ago, and the very top of that search austry because I had to look and be like, what were you googling? Would you have been googling? Was an article that said infertility in the Bitch, And I remember it took me a second and I was just like, ooh, tough, tough, Jeb, and then I remembered, because I'm I'm researching, I want to I want to breed my dog. I have a beautiful one hundred and five pound Kenny Corso, and she's a beautiful girl and she has the sweetest temperament and we want to have puppies. So we are going to be purchasing a second dog, and so I'm doing, you know, as you would as a responsible female, some research on how what she thinks should I look out for, you know, what creates infertility and dogs? And just seeing the headline infertility in the Bitch made me laugh a lot. I know, you realize maybe I'm not ready for a grand dog motherhood because I can't even read an article without laughing. I could barely focus because every time it said the word bitch, I was like, ooh, bitch.
Speaker 2: You're like in these bites are infertile? Yo, yo, yo easy. I know Trump's president, but.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that's exactly where my mindset were. That was like, listen, I know I'm forty seven. Yeah, she's infertile. She's not having any babies, okay, but we need to like start giving these be the results like hey, bitch, nah nah, like no, not me, the dog, oh the dog. So yeah, that's that's where I'm at is I'm googling about my dog's reproductive sys keep to stick her off.
Speaker 2: You must love this dog, because you're like I need to. I want this dog to go forth and multiply.
Speaker 1: I love this dog so much. It's not even funny so much that I want her to go and multiply. I'm willing to purchase a whole other male dog, raise that dog to maturity so that they can have sex, so that I can control the bloodline, and then she'll have puppies, and then I'll keep one of those dogs, which means, if you're counting, I will have three Canny Corsos, Yes, three dogs, which, if you were literally listening, that's close to three hundred and fifty pounds worth of dogs running around my house at all times. That's also not counting my tiny dog who is sixteen pounds. Yeah, so I have a problem.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, no, I think you have our full support. Yeah you going. Look you're on your Chris Jenner journey right now. You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm trying to have my Kardashians.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I'm trying. None of these dogs. Well, one of these dogs has an Instagram account. The rest of them do not right? Right, Okay, you know.
Speaker 2: What's something you think is underrated?
Speaker 1: You know, I've been thinking about this because I tend to give the same answers and literally everything is underrated. No, I think this is a controversial, but I think what's underrated is sugar. I have been on a personal no sugar journey and I miss it. I everyone's talks shit about it, and I know it's bad for you. It does things, or so says my diabetes doctor. However, sugar is delicious. What it does to a morning coffee. Oh baby, oh.
Speaker 2: Oh, you put sugar in your coffee.
Speaker 1: Sugared things. There's sugar in that cream or that you put in your coffee, which makes your coffee deliver, unless you're drinking just you know, hot and black, which people do. But you know, I like a little I like a little a little latte, you know what I'm saying. I like a little mixed, a little mixed kind of breakfast cocktail, if you will, and sugar certainly helps with that party. Sugar is underrated.
Speaker 2: I just miss it. And sugar in.
Speaker 4: Your coffee, guy, I'm I don't put sugar in my coffee, but I put sugar in. I think the thing that that a lot of people don't think about is like most like braises and stews and some of your sugar sauces. That is good. The reason it tastes so much better at a restaurant if there's sugar or some fucking corn syrup. Most not most Asian share a lot of like the best like Korean ship corn syrup dots.
Speaker 1: You start and you're like, literally everything has sugar in it, ketchup sugar in it. That is one thing I've looked into, Like it definitely has changed my philosophy on like processed foods in America, where I'm like, you know what, Europe's right, We're trash. Yeah, yeah, We're fucking crash. Like I read everything and even when I'm thinking healthy, I'm just like, oh my god, unless it's naturally occurring sugar everything, And isn't it the amount of effort I have to put into to find foods literally with no sugar. It's so difficult.
Speaker 2: It's so like I was looking at a bag of celery and they said it had two rams that added sugar.
Speaker 1: I'm sane, you know, an a crunchy, crispy lady like I am. I love a chip, love a chip, love a cracker, love you know, love anything. Even I was like buying these like toasty like carbonzo beans and I was like, why are they so good? And it was a Korean barbecue flavored. I'm like, oh, because there's fucking sugar all over one of They're delicious, just popping them by the handful, thinking I'm doing right, and then I took a look on the back and it's like yellows just.
Speaker 2: To all life's problems.
Speaker 1: So I guess, really it's not sugar. I guess what's underrated is an actual functional functioning like insulin output. So like, hey, if your.
Speaker 4: Is working, keep this bless up, keeps up that.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean, Like, that's really what it is.
Speaker 4: Yeah, have you have you fucked around with dates and stuff? That's what I've been.
Speaker 1: Big fan of dates. That's my new favorite snack is I get to have an old lady snack where I take three dates and I cut them open and I take the seeds out and then I fill them with peanut butter. Oh, and I eat those and it's quite delicious. But you know, sitting next to like a Snickers bar, you're like, okay, Ben, don't tell me it's a sniper. Tell me it's a date with peanut butter.
Speaker 4: Don't go to while delicious if you you want to try putting maybe a little bit of blue cheese or a Gorganzola.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I'm very familiar with that, the savory route super I know exactly where you're going with.
Speaker 4: That salad, with that combination right after this.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, some d it's as.
Speaker 2: Hit that rope for you know what I mean if you really life people say, Okay.
Speaker 1: There's that deep blue veins Stilton, let's get it.
Speaker 2: Speaking of deep blue veins.
Speaker 1: Overrated working at all mm hmmmm, and especially working for the man, like if you have a like like the like the capital m right, like not like the big guy upstairs Jesus, although I think that's probably overrated too, but like, you know, his subsidiary is the man, you know, the corporate man who is who is there telling you you know anywhere there's an HR department that's active anywhere where you've got like stock options, and there's like things like that. Just generally working for the man. So many of us were gonna be like, oh, I wish I had a stable job.
Speaker 2: I wish.
Speaker 1: No, No, you don't, just like honestly you don't want it. I know it sounds like it'd be better and easier, but like if you're yourn, if you're the man, wait.
Speaker 2: As Sean Connery said, yeah, you know correct, And that's that is that I think we all are. We're striving to reach that that summit.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's it's a lot more work, but I you know, full disclosure, I do technically work for the man, but you do work for the man to make it work.
Speaker 2: Luckily, I just I get paid to talk ship at the water cooler. That's how I look at it.
Speaker 1: You know, right, like I would saying you have one of the better for the man jobs. Like I'm sure the man comes down, you know what I mean, and insert technology you don't like, or says hey, talk about this, and you're like, all right, sure buddy, you get used.
Speaker 2: You're great. Yeah, you can use the F word.
Speaker 1: You get to at all.
Speaker 2: Federalism, Yeah, all the time. And there's no there's no repercussions. Baby. One oil is some working for the man.
Speaker 1: I think, quit your job, dude, just quit your job. Get out of it. Okay, sell toes cut them off. Yeah, I mean I cut your toes off, but like, take pictures of your feet. There's so many people out there working for that just want your toes.
Speaker 4: N a character.
Speaker 2: I remember one time I got a petticure and the nailed the foot tech. The nail tech had an audible reaction to like, how thick this pad of dead skins on my foot? They were like done on video.
Speaker 1: You could be like, could you put a towel down and keep all those scrapings because that's going on old funds. I'm telling you, I'm this close. I'm this close to sewing panties. You know what I'm saying, Like, I'm just like, who wants fat bitch panties? I got all day day.
Speaker 2: I had a homegirl who was doing that for a minute in college, and she yeah, she she had to like wean herself off that. She's like, I am, I have no work ethic right now because it's the money's just coming in. It's like half the time. I was like, I'm not even trying them. Shit, I'm just selling. I'm just selling. I'm staying hannies. I'm just sending them to people.
Speaker 1: I live in Tennessee. I'm trying to go to the Goodwill and just fucking buy a bag full of pannies for three dollars and just let my dogs chew on them and be like, yeah, they'rem you can see what's up and fucking sell them. Who you're gonna tell me this doesn't Yeah, yeah, all sizes. Who doesn't know? I don't have a bop house full of bitches and panties.
Speaker 4: No, No, what a scandal? What a scandal? The forensics on figuring out this isn't right, and then if you.
Speaker 6: Do figure it out, I'll give you your money back. Dog you will also good. That's also like one of those things that you don't want to admit that you figured it out either. They're like, sir, what it's a perfect crime. I did have a you know, I used a you know, polymerase chain reaction. That's right, that's right, thank you, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 2: PCR test. You know what I mean? Sir?
Speaker 1: What led you to the PCR test? Well, normally when I chew them gently, I don't like, how do you like shoot them?
Speaker 2: Get out what you're saying. She's like, yeah, you remember, Yeah, I chew him gently, like you know when you get the paper off the cupcake and you're like, there's cake on there. But I can't be chewing that ship up like it's food. I gotta just get the flavor. I gotta activate the flaves.
Speaker 4: You feel me just a little.
Speaker 2: Little roque Fort. Okay, what happened to the podcast? This is what happens when I'm the host. Let's take a break. We'll get back.
Speaker 4: We need a white man up in here.
Speaker 2: Yeah we do, Yeah, we do. Look, the revolution will not be on a podcast, but you picked the right time and the wrong man. We'll be right back and we're back. Uh So, like I said at the top of the show, the Democrats really.
Speaker 5: Let them the dumbest assholes alive just waltz on in because they're absolute refusal to a come down to earth where the rest of us live and understand what's that stake for them people?
Speaker 2: And also just hearing generally what is anathema to someone who's vote you're trying to court, and then being like, let's just ignore that if someone puts Gaza as a reason why they are maybe questioning their support, let's just put that as like, let's just disappear that as a category so people don't did you read that thing about one of the people who work on the campaign, like how they took concern for Gaza and just like disappeared it as a category, so it wasn't really showing up in like data as it went up. Anyway, all that to say, here we are, I want to point to a few events that are just again, it's so infuriating, obviously not because of how evil and like just immoral everything is, but just how stupid they are at the same time. It makes it's truly like a force multiplier for outrage. Christino the head of the Department of Homeland Security and famed canine or I'm sorry, Young K nine executioner, I should say, puppy murderer. That's Young K nine executioner. Sounds like some shit they'd say on Fox News, puppy offer. She had an exchange with Dana Bash on CNN where they were talking about how look Elon Musk it now has an obscene level of access to people's data, and Dana Bash was like, yeah, you know, I remember, I can remember a time when people were like, weren't that into the idea of unelected perverts having access to your personal info? Let me just play this exchange, because this is again what what a moment from from Department of Homeland Security Secretary Christy Nome. Here they are talking just going back and forth about our privacy and who we can and can't trust.
Speaker 7: Remember a time when Republicans were very careful about and worried about.
Speaker 1: The government, particularly unelected people.
Speaker 7: We can't trust having access that's our original data. Yeah, oh absolutely, you are the government. Yes, That's what I'm saying, is that the American people now are saying that we have had to our personal information.
Speaker 1: You know when I can't try her hairstylist. Did she drag out a bumpet for nineteen nights? She's got more hair that's not hers in her head than I can count. She must have got that from the puppies that she offed, make them into a wig.
Speaker 2: Her halo is hit and switches because it's up in the back. I don't know how it's about to hit the three wheel motion going down. Slawson, man, I I just again, I just.
Speaker 4: Want to weave a deville. I don't know. I'm just trying to.
Speaker 2: I don't have a lot of hair shade I can throw at the moment. But allow me to catch up. This is this is the wildish shit. How again, reflexively the Republicans do this thing where they go, well, obviously you can't trust the government, and you're like that that that that just can you can you say that one more time, because uh, just let me hear that one more time from your mouth.
Speaker 7: We can't trust having access that's original data. Yeah, oh absolutely you are. Yes, That's what I'm saying, is that.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's what I'm saying. No, you fucking absolute, absolute zero of a person. That Again, she's like, yeah, and that's what I'm saying about the government. She goes on to now just fully panic pivot to I don't know, I think something about Elon. Let me just hear the rest of our answer.
Speaker 7: The American people now are saying that we have had our personal information shared and out there has access to it. Elon Musk is part of the administration that is helping us identify where we can find savings and what we can do.
Speaker 2: And he has said savings like we cutting coupons and ship Yeah, what the fuck are you talking about? Axing whole agencies and like, well, he's here to help us find savings and I don't know.
Speaker 1: Savings where Tesla's are extremely expensive. Elon Musk has never used a coupon in his life. Savings rockets over Austin just because he farted in the afternoon. Do you know many much money that costs, say.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, and by that I mean, you know, preventing people and developing nations from getting you know, things that might be like life saving medication and things like I'm sorry saving life. I'm sorry, well life saving.
Speaker 1: My bad? Bad?
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah yeah, yeah, yeah bad.
Speaker 8: He's also it's so funny because it's like the basically the main time he's gotten to do this wholesale is with Twitter, which was a disaster that he has lost so much money on. Right, like like the the basic, the tangible time he has done this very thing worked so badly.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and it's like he's he's just like like everything he touches turns to ship. It's really amazing.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean that's like the thing. I guess we can take comfort in how predictable this is going to go, that it's just going to break everything.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I guess.
Speaker 2: I mean, because again, this man is not a genius. He just stumbled upon my very stupid and because of his ability to be completely you know, just like sociopathic in his pursuit of influence and things like that. Yeah, he emerges in these places that somebody like, oh, well he must be really smart. Meanwhile, was like I'm bringing a sync to this office and I'm going to break the thing, and now it doesn't work. Yeah, and now and now.
Speaker 4: We have this before.
Speaker 2: He doesn't know how to build anything. He doesn't kind to make things.
Speaker 1: Unless it just involves including a back door where Russian hackers can come and get full of your data. Like he's very good at that. He's great at that door. It's like, yeah, just literally the front door, in the.
Speaker 2: Front door like this and they won't even notice. Just do that.
Speaker 1: Actually, he's just kicked all the walls out. He's like, now we just have studs and there's no door walls.
Speaker 2: It's more of like a pagoda sort of thing. Yeah, we have come on in from any angle. Honestly, there's nothing whatever you need.
Speaker 4: That is that is the favored architecture of these fucking Nazis. It's just a big acropolis, a big open six columns and no walls.
Speaker 2: Right right, right, yeah, yeah, come on in. So again, yeah, there you are, you're you're your your your habit of constant like we can't crust the government. You ended up saying that ship when you are the fucking head of Homeland security. But again, but I do believe it when you say it, Christine, No, we cannot trust you at all.
Speaker 4: I do like how we're sort of speed running the incompetence of the first trumpet, or not incompetence, but inability to govern four people.
Speaker 9: Like.
Speaker 4: I think it took until like COVID for people to be like, oh, these fucks really can't do this, sure, sure, yeah, And now we're gonna get there in like, you know, less than a year.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, I think once whatever fucking weird bird flu thing that's gonna probably end up popping up because we're turning our backs on science. And then again they'll probably just blame joke. Well, they'll do that.
Speaker 4: But it is like, you know, like like it's I don't know, it's either gonna be polio or a depression.
Speaker 2: Or measles is already popping off right now. You're seeing clusters and measles outbreaks because it's the fucking nineteenth century. But anyways, coming back, oh it is, it is. But meanwhile, you have Senator Katie Britt from Alabama. I don't know if y'all remember her. She was the tired ass, want to be like soap opera actor that gave that weird response to Joe Biden's last State of the Union where she was like in a kid, She's like, I'm really worried. It was just like the most labored monologue we'd ever seen. Well, she loved the first few weeks of the new regime, but then I guess she also found out how the government works, and when Trump and Musk made cuts to the National Institutes of Health, and and how those cuts would hit Alabama, her home state, pretty hard. She began to be like, oh, wait, okay, ho, what's going on? So on Friday night of last week, quote, the NIH announced it was cutting payments toward overhead for research institutions that receive its grants, a policy that could leave universities with major budget gaps. The Associated Pressure reported Currently some universities receive fifty percent or more of the total amount of a grant to put towards support, staff and other needs. This would now be capped at fifteen percent. So this is huge in Like, the people in Alabama, especially the ones that work at the universities, are like, just so you know, like the University of Alabama is the largest employer in the state. Okay, we need every single dollar we can get. Budget cuts like this are not wanted, especially within a system that is like again so dependent on federal funds. Katie Britt is now sort of like, I don't know if you can even call this oppose the cuts, but clearly felt the pressure from constituents like to be like you should say something. This is like you're gonna completely fuck us over, she said, quote every set of harder and taxpayer money should be spent efficiently, judiciously, and accountably without exception.
Speaker 10: While the administration works to achieve this goal at NIH, a smart targeted approach is needed in order to not hinder life saving, groundbreaking research at high achieving institutions like those in Alabama.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hilarious to me because it's like every other dollar that they make that has not come to the government just goes to Alabama football, right, Like role motherfucking tied. We have football, but we need people to think we do other things shape to Alabama in any way, shape or form.
Speaker 2: And it's funny you bring up, you know, the storied football program of Alabama because their other senator, Tommy coach, Tommy Tuberville, who acts like he has CTE without actually playing football somehow is just telling people to relax because quote, this is when they asked again, They're like, sir, this could affect you know, the universities in your home state. How do you what do you think of Elon's fucking rampage. He goes on and say, quote, Elon Musk is a genius with a proven track record of making business. This is more cost efficient. We should be thanking him for being willing to serve our country in this way.
Speaker 4: Okay, Okay, I mean the thing that is nice is that this is literally the facts. Don't care about your feelings. Crowd realizing that red states are takers, they take money from actually productive states and people sure and distribute like this is this is like what actually like like they have this like myth that it's all like you know, urban poor people of color who are taking all their money, and it is literally not true. So they are just finding out what happens.
Speaker 2: We need that money. They're like, what do y'all think y'all are kicking into the federal government? What what industry? That's why? Like yeah, you know when people are like, well we'll cut off funds to California, They're like, we'll stop sending you money. Motherfucker who's gonna pay for Kentucky.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's truly the let's go, like, let's fucking go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's again thank god that they were, you know, gradually defunded all of the education programs in the United States because yeah, no one has any idea how the government works or how anything works, so they're just again have Like I said this last week, like what my idea of how electricity worked as a kid was, It just came out of my wall. Like I didn't know there was a whole grid and there was a power plant and resources that were extracted to create that. I just thought, yeah, you just plug it in there and then the TV comes on. It does there's more to it.
Speaker 1: And that's how most people think about government spending as well. They kind of see taxes as sort of like working at a restaurant having to pull your tips and unless you're fucking your boss, you're not going to get a bigger chunk, right, Like it's just and it's like it kind of is that way, but it's also like a little bit more complicated, and it's like the wait, how come the dishwasher only got that? Oh well, I'm a I'm a server. Is the dishwasher not more important than the server? Like that's basically how our states treat each other.
Speaker 2: Yeyeah, yeah, so yeah, tune in next week when they figure out what pasteurization is. I think quite literally, we'll get to that story a little bit later. So again, this mission Musk is on is to again cut wasteful without on these quotes here, cut wasteful spending and help us be more efficient and bring prices down too, because the government will be so good at doing different efficiencies that your eggs will be the price that they were when the segregation was still happening. When Brett Bayer asked Trump on Fox directly, he's like, hey, hey, motherfucker, remember how you were like, Hey, the prices are gonna come down. You're gonna love it. That's the whole point of all this shit. We're gonna make shit affordable. Trump predictably gave a non answer. So here's his answer to all of the people who voted for him. Hey, when prices come down, well get ready for this.
Speaker 11: One all goes to plan. When do you think families will be able to feel prices going down? Grocers, energy? Or are you kind of staying to them, hang on, inflation may get worse until it gets better.
Speaker 1: No, I think we're gonna become a rich Look.
Speaker 9: We're not that rich right now. We have thirty six trillion dollars. That's because we let all these nations take advantage of us. Same thing, like two hundred billion with Canada wheel three hundred. We have a deficit with Mexico of three hundred and fifty billion dollars.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna do that. I'm not gonna let okappen what he said. I like how Brett Bayer did the thing too, with like an elderly family member is like, and I'm gonna I'm gonna give you the answer you can say as part of the question, so you don't have to just straight up say the prices is gonna go up? He said. He said, let me just again. We heard it. You know, we're comedians. We like to listen. But I'll just again for the people in the back listen Brett Bayer. Really he did a nice lob up to Trump here, but he's still he still fucked it up.
Speaker 1: All goost a plan.
Speaker 11: When do you think families would be able to feel prices going down grocer's energy or you kind of saying.
Speaker 2: Or are you kind of saying to them or motherfucker say this right now? Are you saying that is such? Hang on?
Speaker 11: Inflation may get worse until it gets No.
Speaker 3: I think, no, No, we're not rich. We got We're not rich. We're not rich enough. We don't we don't have enough money, We're not rich enough.
Speaker 2: He first of all, he doesn't even know what a trade deficit is. You know, this isn't Yeah, he's like, he's like, it's like three hundred. That's because we're importing more things than they are buying. That's that's what's going on there. It's not just like everything is unfair.
Speaker 4: I mean more more than even the first term. Like the best thing I think I find to like like confront Trump people with is like, do you think Donald Trump is smarter than you? Mm hmm, Because they're you know that they have to like like merge the hero worship with the like patent idiocy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And it is because I'm pretty sure you seem like a smart person.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but you seem like the dumbest motherfucker that has ever existed.
Speaker 1: I mean not to counter that, though, I mean there's also, I mean around here, there's lots of people that they like him because he's not smarter than right, Yeah, that's what it is, where they're like this, I can understand what this guy is saying, which is nothing. He's talking around the house right right, Yeah, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: That Scott is the president. Yes, yeah, I just think it's entertaining, hilarious, and that dude's dumb as.
Speaker 1: Hell, and I like that.
Speaker 2: I kind of like that.
Speaker 4: I feel like that's what.
Speaker 2: We need right now. Someone dumber than me who thinks that just comes out of the walls. I mean again, this would normally be some kind of gotcha moment, but let's remind ourselves that would require Trump to actually give a fuck about anything he says or think that hypocrisy is bad. These people are graven, goblin freaks who just want to you're asking, Yeah, you're asking a lot. Well, let's let's swing the focus, uh to Nashville actually where human ask skab Rock recently crashed. Let me just this is a long sentence. He crashed John bon Jovi's keyboard player's birthday party in Nashville at a bar that I think John bon Jovi himself owns. This dude was absolutely pissed, as they say in the UK, just drunk as shit when he took the stage and.
Speaker 12: Was like, let's see Proud Mary in g and You're like, oh, fuck bro.
Speaker 2: Like when someone who is musical's talent I do not respect is like now saying what key they want to sing? And I'm like, oh, this is good. This shit is gonna be good, baby. But I think all the beers made his like inner monologue louder, which I assume just like a constant barrage or shit, like, you ain't shit. They all know you have no talent. You're a fake ass blue collar LARPer. Your hair looks like cooked angel hair pasta that was left out in the sun and dried out again. Yeah, and he noticed that people just weren't into his terrible karaoke and you hate to see this, but again, maybe we do love to see it. Let's see kid rock in action. Come on, start, get the audience going, Oh, he's a clap you'll clap. Oh he missed the first clap. Wait, whoa whoa, whoa go a happy kid clap. H first of the fucking ball is on this guy. He can't even clap. Did you see him? Look at that miss this one? Whoa whoa, whoa? Whoa? What? Come on now, clap with me? Show me how to please please?
Speaker 1: Nowhere near the beat they have slowed that song, which is already slow, and obviously it ramps up. God blessed that singer. There's no way she could slow it down anymore. Like there's like six counts between every strum of a fucking instrument happening right now. It's like M one two.
Speaker 4: I listen. I love DJ Screws, so this is perfect for me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this one. This See if this was in Houston, that might have played a little bit differently, but this is Nashville Music City, and so people some people clapped, other people were like, why the fuck did he just stop the song? But I still want to skip ahead because he got a baby about a minute of people kind of clapping before they were like probably talking to each other like is this motherfucker for real? I know he sounds like shit. And then he had a bit of I guess a meltdown, hissy, I don't know, whatever you want to call it. He had a bit of a Jeb Bush moment when they did not please clap. But here, here's that moment where he's like, no, I'm off this shit, Come on y'all clatform platform. Now do you think he was actually upset or maybe he just forgot the next verse and he.
Speaker 1: Was just like I think he was probably actually upset. I think he also didn't realize he wasn't in his bar, right, Yeah, Yes, he owns a bar in downtown Nashville, and he does. He owns a big bar and a big honky tonk in downtown Nashville, Okay, infamously loves to go to after he's been to other places all fucked up, and he loves to show that there and loves to take over the stage and start performing and doing things. So I would bet money that he did not realize he was not in his own bar and was very upset that he was not getting the same response that he normally gets in that state in his bar, right, you know what I mean? Maybe the the JB John bon job. I can't say John bon Jovi. Did I say that?
Speaker 11: Right?
Speaker 1: Why do I want to put a V in there? I want to say John Bonham. I don't know why, I'm well, I'm conflating my rock stars yea, Yes.
Speaker 2: There's apparently a really good led Zeppelin documentary that's about to come out.
Speaker 1: I've actually heard about that too. Yeah, yeah, I need to watch that. But uh yeah, I mean, unfortunately I have been. I've had the pleasure question mark squiggle of sharing space being in the same place and space as as our friend Kid Rock in various states of fucked up inness. Yeah, Bob's Bob's a menace. I'll say that that probably won't win Manny favors here in Nashville. But Bob's a little bit of a mess.
Speaker 2: Well, look, you not a fan ida. You will not be drunkenly singing proud Mary John bon Jovi's bar again.
Speaker 1: Okay, I certainly well, and I usually leave those spaces because your girl doesn't drink anymore. So I'm just like when when I bunk in somewhere and that dude's there, I'm like, oh, this is not my party. There is definitely gonna be a lot more drinking going on here, and I need to leave.
Speaker 2: Not a substance on earth that makes that palatable, I think in any anyway. But yeah, it's I do like the idea that he's so drunk. Maybe he thought he was because the way he disrespected this dude's birthday too, Like he just sounded like stopping the song.
Speaker 12: It's like, hold on, hold on, hold on, he's motherfucking down copy and then be like, you know what, fuck this the guy, the guy who's like the keeper.
Speaker 2: Players like, bro, this is not even your is this dude?
Speaker 1: No one even invited you. It just happened to be here.
Speaker 2: He's like, this is my fucking bar. You guys, get out of my fucking honkey's tong They're like, this is JOm Bonge. Oh you, oh okay, this isn't your bar, Bob, you know this isn't your place, dude, call me Bob Rob.
Speaker 1: It's not it's not it's not for you, honey.
Speaker 2: Yeah. But you know what, Despite that, there are rumors of him and Lauren Bobert hooking up after the inauguration.
Speaker 4: So if you need god, just imagine the breath between those two.
Speaker 2: Oh my goh God, just bud light, cigarettes and.
Speaker 13: Cocaine likelvita, yeah, cocaine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they got cocaine breath. They very specific, very specific thing. They got cocaine beer breath with Elvida that's yep, yep. And I'm about to pass out, and I'm so sorry to any listeners that just did just by us evocate.
Speaker 1: I fell a little ill. Even my dogs started barking. They're like, bro, let's.
Speaker 2: Just like please, bro, like just just let's just put some like core form over my face. I don't think about this ship right, Let's take a quick break. We'll be right back to talk about a thing again. I wasn't joking that Republicans are probably going to find out about pasteurization right after this and we're back. So should RFK Junior aka Big Daddy Whale Juice become the Health and Human Services secretary, there will be there will be untold catastrophe from again abandoning scientific principles, just not even principles, abandoning science to appease this fucking weirdo, to put it lightly so. In addition to his vaccine and HIV denialism, RFK Junior loves to talk about raw milk. Loves them raw milk, repeatedly talked about how he's quote champion, he will be the champion of raw milk if he's confirmed, because I'm sure that's a huge the raw milk lobby. I'd imagine it's so powerful. But again, drinking unpasteurized milk is not some kind of thing where they're like, man, remember the looking good old days, when like the N word was something you could like write down in civilized culture and not be ostracized for Like, this is not this is not something like that. This is just again back even in the like before pasteurization took root, milk was considered a quote perpetual threat to public health. Okay, so when tainted milk you know, seemingly killed thousands of infants in New York, The New York Times claimed that unpasteurized milk was quote becoming an in becoming intolerable to civilized society. You know what year that quot's from eighteen fifty eight. Okay. We were doing slave things okay during this time, and they were like slavery. I don't know, the jury's still out on that one. You know, we making a lot of money off of that, especially in the banks over here in New York. But this milk hold on, Now, this is a perpetual threat. This is becoming intolerable. It's just so funny to say, to use that quote in the anti anti Bellum America.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Karen that list of things tolerable to civilized society pretty fucked up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so again this isn't just an RFK thing, because raw milk came back in the early two thousands thanks to you, but you guessed it the organic food revolution and a lot of liberals who were like, mandn't need to go back to simpler, this fucking unpasteurized milk. But again, over the course of the last few decades, raw milk they switched sides, okay, and you know, just like Joe Manchin, they basically exacerbated the political divide. So dismissing pasteurization basically fell in line with sort of this overall distrust in the government and how they're like what do they know about vaccines and medical guidance? And one Raw Milk actively said that raw milk was booming simply because quote, a lot of people don't believe everything the government says anymore. So it's just like, are they they're saying it's bad? Well, you know, they were wrong about nine to eleven, So yeah, maybe I mean in the.
Speaker 1: Milk, clean something in the milk and clean.
Speaker 4: Exactly, it's it's at least slightly closer to like they can't make me drink raw milk, right, but yes, they can catch something that is transmissible to me from it. So it's not like perfect, but like unlike the vaccine stuff, at least it's like like a normal human being is not going to be caught in the immediate crossfires of.
Speaker 2: This shit like we Unfortunately, it'll most likely be the children of said freaks who they're like, they need this because that's who consumes a ton of milk? Are younger kids?
Speaker 4: Well, that's my.
Speaker 1: Whole point, Like we shouldn't even be drinking milk. We're the only species that drinks another species milk beyond childhood. Are you pouring yourself a big ass glass of milk? Are you like, oh, let me take fucking well bounces. I was white liquid to the fucking domet Look, I can't believe it's pasturized.
Speaker 2: When I go to Jap, I wish it was thicker. When I go to Japan, I'm drinking milk like a fucking fiend. Okay, because the bad content in whole milk in Japan, it's like drinking half and half. That's my own issue that I have and I don't need to bring I don't need to put myself on blast right now. But best believe I will. There's ship out there that's like four point five four and a half percent is thick.
Speaker 1: I feel that when I go to the UK the way that I go crazy at yogurt crazy, I believe yogurt. Oh yeah, I go crazy on yogurt there. I also do get very into their double cream to put on a scone, and it is it's like liquid butter. It's just like soft butter.
Speaker 2: I just kind of wake you up because we do like, we do like it little, we like a little thick there.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, nobody should be drinking big old glasses of milk, and certainly not raw milk, like what like it's such a wild thing to get behind.
Speaker 4: I agree, well, the guys, I do want to I do want to put a little pushback on the like we're the only species that does this, because I do think if other species could domesticate cows, they would trick Melkdults.
Speaker 2: Are like, bro, have you tasted our shit?
Speaker 4: The cows?
Speaker 2: That shit is fucking that is live. I'm just saying, yea, And we have.
Speaker 1: Seen the Instagram videos were like, you know, uh, a golden retriever nurses a duck.
Speaker 2: Right right, or like that's you know, or or rosa shirm can't end up grapes of wrath. Famously, But again, in addition to the anti science aspects of all this raw milk like, it hasn't appealed to the right because it again evokes this past of like deregulation and supposedly like it helps small businesses who can't afford the same pasteurization equipment as larger companies and ultimately gives you a safer, more stable product anyway, So now it's become this like symbol that they're all rallying around, I think mostly because too a lot of people who they don't trust, like you know, learned science. It's for like, it's not the best id need got to be drinking that shit. You know a lot of threat vectors that come along with unpasteurized milk. But they argue that the government shouldn't regulate raw milk. Again, they liken it to like they don't regulate raw cook you dough, raw cook you dough or rare steaks. So what's the big problem here? But again there are many issues with this argument because again, first of all, not everyone's eating raw cook you dough. There's still a ton of milk being consumed in America, and pasteurization works. So this is a quote from In nineteen thirty eight, milk born outbreaks constituted approximately twenty five percent of all disease outbreaks from contaminated food and water. As of two thousand and two, that figure was down to about one percent.
Speaker 1: So that seems pretty clear scientifically that like, yeah, yeah, let's pass.
Speaker 2: Kind of I'm kind of in love with just stuff from the Antebellum period. You know, that's why thing.
Speaker 1: When they did stuff right, you know, when they were chilling Jews, we were you know, enslaving people. Yeah, absolutely, I agree.
Speaker 4: Here's the thing though, like no one like we can't do shit about this, like this is gonna happen. No, Yeah, So like I guess I'm just still just like I don't know what, like do we just like follow like the like EUS, like health and human services, like advice, like what like the functions of government. One of them that's gonna fall away is like basic informational ship, right, So what do we actually do about this? Someone let me know?
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, I mean it just uh, I don't know just look at old manuals from the turn of the century of unhealthy that probably are giving us. I don't know, I'm selling snake I'm gonna just start selling snake oil.
Speaker 4: No, you don't want to oil a snake.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what about snake milk? Yellow for that raw snake milk. But I mean, because right now you're talking about like there's there's already outbreaks and dairy cows and things like that with bird flu. Who knows. Again, they're like people who work in like daries too getting sick. There's just there's a lot happening that we're kind of just like watching from over here, like I think it.
Speaker 10: Might be bad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But right now RFK has like he's considering hiring a special raw milk advisor. This guy Mark McAfee who has like a raw milk brand and you guessed it Caifornia. But his products were recalled for bird flu in salmonella in twenty twenty four. Okay, it's it is now, But again McAfee claims he's like, oh, that bird flu investigation total political witch on. He said the quarantine is the result of quote political forces that are on a quote war path against raw milk. The salmonella outbreak, sinking to at least one hundred and seventy one people, nearly forty percent of them were younger than five years old.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's just babies. Don't worry about it. They were barely here.
Speaker 2: Babies sounds like they're not built for it. And in a way, that's natural selection. Baby, that's how I look at it. That's what I told my own baby as they got terribly ill.
Speaker 1: So again, you just go back to having multiple babies, so that way, when some of them die because of raw milk, it's no thing, right, you got like six seven mords.
Speaker 4: It's actually pretty politically consident with their world. Yeah, everyone needs to have like nineteen nine babies.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just have more babies. That's fine.
Speaker 2: And they use this backwards motivation like, well, when they inevitably perish due to the lack of regulation, regulation that keeps them safe can't be done. It must be much easier to grieve if you have fourteen more in the queue.
Speaker 1: Well, and now that like women don't have access to like great healthcare, and you definitely can't get an abortion or any preventative measures, like for sure, you're going to have nineteen to twenty babies. So feed some of them raw milk, and that's that's the work around to an abortion. Yes, you just get some raw milk in the household and you'll let them sort it out. Let nature sort it out, you know, and also don't worry about it. I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't know about you, but I don't know if you know. This guy's Louis Pasteur, a guy who came up with pasteurization French. And you know, we don't. We don't like that around here. We don't need French milk. That's probably what they're gonna fucking call it soon. We need we don't need French pasteurized milk, you know what I mean, at least on this one.
Speaker 4: I still am kind of I know it's the kids, but I'm just like good like I'm when I drink milk, I guess I'll have French fucking milk, like.
Speaker 1: No, no, but French know what's up with Darry if you had French butter kidding me?
Speaker 4: I think.
Speaker 1: What the French tell me when it comes to Darry. Whatever you say, bro.
Speaker 2: It's just they're like funk around to find out of this. I'm just like, no, I mean, that's truly most the most we can do. It's like, of all the things that are coming down the pipeline from this fucking regime, It's like there's stuff it's like this affects people, you know, this affects people you directly, or it's like one of those things like yeah, bro, let the maga fucking people eat fucking old milk whatever. Do that over there just away from me. But I think overall it's just part of this assault on the just the concepts around things like food safety that you know, not like reality. Yeah exactly where I don't know. Inevitably there's going to be some kind of terrible event and we'll see what answers they come up with, and we'll see if the supporters also are lockstep and accepting that when it affects them negatively. But I don't know. They have a good case study with COVID because that that really brought people back to sciences. But hey, yeah, here we are here.
Speaker 1: At least now we know what to put in those like Republican gift baskets, you know what I mean, You need to give a coworker a gift basket at a holiday time, get some ibromincenten or whatever that Corse tranquilizer is. Get that in there, gets you some raw milk. Put that in there. Yeah, you know what I mean, a little bow on top. Give that to a coworker. Hey, I'm looking out for you. Stay healthy, stay safe.
Speaker 2: I wonder if someone, I mean they maybe they would if you're like yeah, He's like, I want you to have some of this raw milk I just procured for you. I would love friedrich from. I don't refrigerate it. It's all good. It came from I think it. It had one utter though, it had one very rigid udder. As I was trying to milk it. Not a lot came out. But I'd like you to enjoy this. It is raw, all right. Well, that's gonna do it for us, Lydia as I make a weird joke from Kingpin. Lydia, thank you so much for joining us, Andrews, thank you so much for joining means Lydia. Where do they find you and follow you and embrace your work? And what's the work of media that you're enjoying?
Speaker 1: Sure, so here's a few things you can find me on the internet. Lydia popovich dot com is my website. Hater Tuesday across socials. I deleted Twitter from my phone, so I can't see what you're doing, but certainly my account is still active. But yeah, you can find or not Twitter TikTok. Twitter's not on my phone either. I've stopped using Twitter as well. But you know I'm around. You can find me there.
Speaker 5: There you go.
Speaker 1: A piece of media that I'm enjoying is a non traditional piece of a media, and it's a piece of media that I'm I'm partly responsible for. So I started a petition on change dot org about three and a half weeks ago to rename the Nashville Airport to the Dolly Parton International Airport, and said petition has over five thousand signatures, which I am very proud of. If you're into Dolly Parton, if you live in the state of Tennessee, I would appreciate a ten more Tennessee signatures on that. So that's another place you can find me in another piece of media. And there's a beautiful picture I took of Dolly Parton on there, so you can enjoy that and you can find me in real life. This weekend in Houston, Texas, I will be at the punchline in Houston, Texas. I'll be there on Thursday the thirteenth for a Gallantine showcase. So if you are a lonely gal or just love your girlfriends more than your man and you want to come do that, and then myself and hay Sus Trejo will be fourteenth, fifteenth, sixteenth, there is five shows. Come and see us. We'd love to see you. Jose Sus is very funny. I am very funny, and me and hay Sus would love to have a good time with you guys. So come see us at the punchline.
Speaker 2: I can pull up because I know you are in h town. Oh God, I want to go to Houston. I want to go to Papa send me your food wrecks too. Papa Do's like to eat? Papa do, Papa do.
Speaker 1: There's one right by my hotel. I already looked at the sauce. My god, I'm excited. There's also Wanner.
Speaker 4: Burger for the first time, like a year and a half ago.
Speaker 1: We have those Tennessee and I'm a lot of people I've never never had.
Speaker 2: All the California haters I know who they're like, did you shoot about Internet? I like in and out, ain't that great, and they're like, just you're kind of like Jack in the box. That's what someone someone.
Speaker 4: Described Waterburger to me was like the perfect like put it on the passenger seat of your rental car food.
Speaker 1: Oh I agree with that.
Speaker 2: Okay, I fully agree with that.
Speaker 4: It's just like I like how flatten eatable it is. Yes.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I also found out that there is a Vietnamese buffet, which somebody sent me a video of and I was like.
Speaker 2: Oh, yes, yes, please.
Speaker 1: Vietnamese food and there's not a lot of it here in Tennessee. So if you tell me there's a b face somewhere where I can just put it in.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Houston going to get amazing.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I had no clue there was such a Vietnamese community there, So I'm fired up about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the Gulf of America because that's yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm from San Jose. We have a lot of Vietnamese people there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you might want to try. I got to imagine that FuG with the Texas beef and the Vietnamese. That's what I'm saying, gotta be fire.
Speaker 2: I actually had a smoked brisket Pug was it was I'm sorry, it was a brisket bun me that you dipped into fun. It was like a French ship was fucking illegal.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 2: It was all right.
Speaker 1: We got to end this podcast because I need some alone time with those thoughts that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this was very Andrew, thank you so much for joining me. Man, where do people find you? Follow you? And what's the work immedia that you've been enjoying?
Speaker 4: Oh? Racist? We just did We just did a Andrew t on on Blue Sky. I guess I don't know. We did. We did a for the suboptimal our premium channel. We did a watch along of the first Fast and Furious movie. I'll just say a little more brown face than I remembered in my side.
Speaker 2: Who Who's Who's Who's Who's brown enough in the first one.
Speaker 4: In a minute, let's just say Jordana Brewster is awfully tanned. Oh she's awfully tanned in that, and it's notably less tanned subsequent movies. Right listen.
Speaker 2: Not her fault.
Speaker 4: I'm positive it's not her fault.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because you imagine she's like no darker, Yeah, yeah, I mean there are there are definitely some Paul Walker lines. What's that one doesn't he called Tyree's cuk or something. Doesn't line like that.
Speaker 13: Bru No, yeah, yeah he says probably I think he says cuz or something, and yeah, in a way, that's just like, you know, but you know what, that's the it's it's it's the messiness of having a like central casting level.
Speaker 4: Every race is represented. Gang. You're gonna you know, it's gonna happen. It's gonna happen.
Speaker 2: You break a few.
Speaker 4: I don't know if we ever talked about one of my other Robot Chicken pitches that never not only didn't make it to air, didn't make it past the pitch stage. Was I pitched?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 4: The Fast and Furious Gang go to prison and they all have to join a different gang.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes they did. No one wanted to touch that, and that's understandable. I just watched the movie Companion. I thought it was quite good. I really liked it.
Speaker 2: They're like, yeah, in the writer's room, you're like, you don't know about the tension between D and oh yeah, yeah, okay, all right, yeah you're unaware. I'll cut that. What about the okay, never mind, never mind?
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: A piece of media I like is from a yell yeah price on Twitter quote tweeting like a picture. Someone said, awesome t shirt I found at the flea market today and it says Kanye attitude with Drake feelings and at yell Yeah, Price tweeted, It's so crazy how five years ago this just would have been a corny T shirt that meant big ego with a fragile heart. Now it means you're a hitler loving pedophile. So there we are. How things change so quickly. You can find me at Miles of Gray wherever they got that symbols. I'm more active in some places than others. You can also find us at Daily's Guests on Instagram. We got a Facebook fans page. You can also find this on Blue Sky at Daily Case Facebook fanaged website, Daily Guas dot comory post, our episodes and our footnotes footnotes. Thank you very much, Andrew, where you can find links to all of the articles. Yeah, no, you're doing it.
Speaker 4: You're doing it.
Speaker 2: You're doing it, and you do it well. You can find all the links you talked about, as well as a song we are going to ride out on? What song is that going to be? You know, kind of sort of giving Zeppelin vibes. This is the band called Pond, which is made up of people that play in Tame and Paula. So like Tame and Paula is obviously Kevin Parker's band, but he has other musicians like he played. Kevin Parker can play all those instruments that you hear on the Tame and paul albums, but when he tours he has all these other musicians play along. Kevin Parker was also a member of Pond. But anyway, this is just one of those bands that has, like you know, they're all kind of in many bands together. And I love the title. It's zan Man like zan x x A N m A N by Pond. It's got a little hard rock field to it. It's really nice and if you like Tame and Paula, you're definitely gonna like this. So yeah, check that out. Be sure to follow us on YouTube also where you can listen to this episode. The day is Like, guys, there's a production of by Heart Radios over more podcasts and for more podcasts and episodes like this, the I Heeart Radio Apple Apple podcast. Just just subscribe, y'all. Please help us and subscribe and we will see you later with a episode to tell you what his trend. Okay, peace out, Bye bye,