Speaker 1: Welcome back to another beautiful episode of Busting with the Boys. Were Electro stack happy today? Obviously the boy will comptence here, which, by the way, all the social media is out there with the Jalen Ramsey stuff and I'm not the only one doing a podcast. Babies all right, we got a puppy right over here. He's hurting too, a full grown wolf. Will Compton. He's also in this podcast. So when you shut out the boys, it's busting with the Boys. Don't drop the s instead of Taylor, keep that s on.
Speaker 2: All the reporters are like Aryl Lawan's podcast, I'm just happy to be here.
Speaker 1: He was just happy to be carelem in.
Speaker 2: Every every episode guest appearance on Taylorwan's podcast. I love it. I don't care because the boys are getting pub and we're all for the boys.
Speaker 1: We're moving it, Dad, We're for the boys. You guys are for the boys. You guys are doing a great job with merch. Obviously, Busting with the Boys dot com, get busting WTB, BUSTINWTV dot com, get to that merch. We got hats, we got shirts, we got Neon signs, we got little baby coosies and stuff like that got a couple of new sponsors. By couple, I mean one new sponsor, and iSER Bush shouts them obviously that the the buzz is just riddled, just absolutely riddled with fresh new paces. It's a bit of a deal. Yeah, I'm I'm in the bars right there, dude, I got the bars slammed on me. Just a couple more weeks babies, and I'll be free. Trying to wreak some havoc, trying not to get penalties, but real quick, I like to talk about Regal Realty. Mister Hunter Briley himself, the OG, the number one first sponsor we ever had on busting with the Boys.
Speaker 2: This man.
Speaker 1: If you're in Nashville and you're thinking yourself, oh man, I really wish I had a trustworthy real estate agent that I could go to from all my residential needs. The thing I would do first is I would call this guy up. It's not that difficult. I got it right here. My eyes are bad, but I'll do the best I can. Six one five six three zero nine seven three five that's mister Hunter Briley Persons personal. So you can text the guy and be like, hey, the Boys sent me. Just say hey, bud the boy sent me, And don't say Taryl Lawance sent me, say will Comfidon sent me because we need to get his levels up just a little bit higher. Because I'm done around here. I'm done with it. We love them. And if you're thinking I'm a little above just my personal real estate, I need some commercial real estate. The guy does everything, So stop bitching because you got a one stop shop for all your residential needs. You got commercial heet, your own shit going on. It's a beautiful thing, they say, don't cust'mna custum because this is my podcast. Gonna I can do what I want, all right, I'll do what I want.
Speaker 2: Plug. Let's plug the website regal org dot com.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Other than that, dude, a voice crushed it.
Speaker 1: Thanks man, I appreciate that. But we're not done. Will Yo, We're still not done.
Speaker 2: Talk about hunting the tailgate too.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, well I was getting to that. Will You didn't have to dive me in like that. But here we are appreciate you. Maybe it is just my podcast. Hunter Briley has not only been so for the boys, he helped us put on that first podcast. What an idiot, what a stupid thing for me to say, because it's not podcasts. He put that first tailgate on for the first home game. Obviously, Titans fans, you're looking at me and there's flames going up in your eyes and there's steam coming out of your ears because you're like, this is the guy that lost. Is the gifts. The boys are gonna be just fine, all right. It's a tough game. It was a hot game. I'm sure the boys will come back, bounce back, and I'll be diving into that week five. Hopefully the boys are three and one and I'll be electrocac to bey that. I'll do the best I absolutely can. But Hunter Briley himself put on that tailgate. He supplied the booze, he supplied the fun times. I believe Matt Neely was the one that circled off those seventy seven shotgun salutes, which, by the way, I really appreciate. That's a tip of the cap to the boys there. Thank you so much for everything, for everybody coming and having a great time. It was such a success that we're gonna do it again week five. I can't be there because I'm back, baby, We're back and we're playing and I cannot fucking wait. It's gonna be amazing. It's gonna be fucking amazing. But you wanna come. You go to the tailgate. We're taking donations, taking no bit donations, and is are bushes hooking the boys up with some beers. We'll get you all nice and toasty, and you gotta come in there and be absolutely fucking wild for the boys because we need you. We gotta have you. We're like cold Stone Crew, Murray Baby. We fucking gotta have you because that's the only size. It's the only size we get. All right, Hunter Briley, you're an absolute beauty. You're not only the real estate agent of our dreams, but you're also the tailgate agent of our dreams. We got more to come. We're gonna get this bus towed there again. We're talking about Donaldson Toe company babies. All right, if you need a toe. Let's say you've got that asshole neighbor that always parks in the spot he can't park.
Speaker 2: Let's say you've got the boy pokes parks in front of a parking parking sign.
Speaker 1: Hey, he probably parks for a parking sign, and someone's like, fuck that guy. Man, I am sick and tired of people not following the rules. Let's just call Donaldson Toe Company six one five eight eight nine six two one eight. That's six one five eight eight nine six' two one, eight and you'll be able to call and say you can say whatever you, want you can see whatever you want to, them because they're here to listen to. You they're also they also do therapy sessions as. Well you can fucking go in on that. Guy this fucking, guy he's uttering this fucking spot every fucking. Day you don't have a, day and they'll, come they'll come, calm they'll come, collect and they'll toe that motherfucker out of. There they take here of the vehicle because they're because they're. Liable i'm, SORRY i GET i get fired. UP i get fired up with That Toe company because there's boys At Donaldson Toe company held us get this beautiful fucking bus to that, tailgate and we're we're just so happy to have. Them we got a lot of people joining. In we got a lot of people taking the things they can do for the, boys and they're.
Speaker 2: Doing it for the.
Speaker 1: Boys don't forget to pay it, forward not only to, us but everybody In. Nashville have a beautiful fucking. Day we love you guys so. Much please enjoy this next. Episode we call it The Depression, pod but it's kind of a fun. Times it just talks about the shitty shit we've been doing for the last seven weeks that he's been. Suspended the boys been got, cut got. Hurt, yep, yeah, yeah, yeah. Yaka it's a whole different. Thing you guys are gonna love.
Speaker 2: It.
Speaker 1: Uh and then OBVIOUSLY i don't want to do this because the next week is gonna be Spoop tober, baby and you gotta be fucking ready for That. SPOOPTOBER i love you guys so, much and always remember big. Hugs your ride eye's got a black, eye but your your left? Eye is your girlfriend beating your? Ass or?
Speaker 2: What are you? Dehydrated i'm NOT i might be.
Speaker 3: Dehydrated have a?
Speaker 2: Beer we got, plenty yo're, go we should have. Them just chug a beer right.
Speaker 3: Now they're all so. Hot.
Speaker 1: Yeah sometimes sometimes there's nothing better than a luke warm.
Speaker 2: BEER t mean one of the.
Speaker 1: Beers you on Bud, light you're on but heavy bud.
Speaker 2: Light, hey we should probably do want to.
Speaker 1: Actually do you want to a Spike. Seltzer, dude that Black cherry roseman hears the bomb dot com for those of you who are watching on the YouTube, channel got them little mermaid pieces with them trying it hanging out, dude and you might be, thinking you, know you might Be you're probably From tennessee because we're so. Local be, Probably, MAN i ain't drinking that stupid but you know, whatever That southern accent stupid.
Speaker 2: Ass i't.
Speaker 1: DRINK i ain't no bud. Heavy guess what look behind me And Aser. Bush they make it. All they make it all do they surface every single area you, want and sometimes you'd all be. Honest i'm a beer. GUY i definitely am a beer. Guy i'm a tequila. Guy i'm a whiskey. Guy uh but but SOMETIMES i don't know about you WILL i like to just dive in a little.
Speaker 2: Bit, yeah it's all about the, celts. Dude what we had it? All we Got Aloha. Beaches, Yeah, ude that's When mango And peach go beach, Mode catalina Lime.
Speaker 1: Mixer, yeah whoever whoever's doing the naming for for aas Or bush is killing.
Speaker 2: It Aloha.
Speaker 1: Beaches yeah that's.
Speaker 2: Hilarious, yeah do you get? It because it's.
Speaker 1: Bitches you get, It, matt that's a little Slower dude's. Why that's why he's A twitter he's A twitter warrior because you got to think about it a little. Bit you have to not that quick witted.
Speaker 2: Type it's, Okay Catalina Lime. Mixer that's a.
Speaker 1: Difference that's a solid.
Speaker 2: Deal Step.
Speaker 1: Brothers, yeah, like Which i'll be Honest.
Speaker 2: Lin, mixer are you, saying, Yeah, no that's definitely what he.
Speaker 1: Does i'll tell you. WHAT i wasn't a big fan of that, Movie Step. Brothers it's, good but it's not like it wasn't like a banger that everybody. Else everybody else is, like, yeo it's such a banger, movie but it. Wasn't it wasn't for. Me do you know What i'm? Saying Eh, NO i get, it like that's usually that's usually the REACTION i. GET i Love Will ferrell, Too and who's the, dude the curly hair, Dude John john cy O'Reilly. Dude that guy's so funny. Too but for some Reason Step, brothers like it wasn't like over the top. Funny BUT i did watch like fifteen minutes of YouTube, bloopers like literally a week and a half, AGO i was flying From British, Columbia. Canada for those of you who are not cultured and hy, ally was like watching it before the flight took, off like just just Step brothers.
Speaker 2: Bloopers and you probably laughed your ass. OFF i.
Speaker 1: Did it was so, funny, dude those you guys are. Hilarious but the, movie to, me is not that.
Speaker 2: GREAT i think the movie's.
Speaker 1: Hilarious, Man matt, comes sit down and drink the. Celtzer why are you?
Speaker 2: Sweating she got done Watching?
Speaker 1: Cops, WELL i know for a fat cops and start till. Four trust my drum.
Speaker 2: Set i'll go put my balls right now in your drum.
Speaker 1: SET i haven't had a carp since ninety.
Speaker 2: Six you want to see this? Shit you want to touch? It didn't think.
Speaker 1: So but is that mike? On you look like you want to put that mic on and tell me what you think about.
Speaker 2: This looks like you want to punch me in the face right. Now, yeah you in the, face stid. Dude oh, hey here we. Go it's for the boys to do it for the, Boys, maddie do it for the fucking. Boys oh, god there's no.
Speaker 1: Way look at his look at the, Man no.
Speaker 2: Homo his throat game a little, questionable ye the.
Speaker 1: Way, yeah he was like a, bird like a. Frog he was like.
Speaker 2: Guzzling how was? That?
Speaker 3: Yeah that Was it's, hot, Bro but how's it?
Speaker 1: Taste so just take a sip and tell me how it.
Speaker 2: Tastes mm. Hmm tastes fucking? Amazing doesn't it's? Good doesn't?
Speaker 1: Really what flavor is?
Speaker 2: That black?
Speaker 1: Cherry black cherry black cherr Kool?
Speaker 2: Aid when you were growing up solid.
Speaker 1: NOT i didn't do that. SHIP i was all about. That, uh what's that nest quick? Powder? DUDE i was all about that nest. QUICK i never really gotten a Kool aid like that for.
Speaker 2: Real, YEAH i trying to push the. Envelope put a little extra half scoop of sugar in there with did you? Really?
Speaker 1: Yeah that boy's are rebel. Folks you got to watch out for. HIM a lot of stuff has happening with the, boys. Man so so this whole podcast started. Out if you're, wondering, LIKE i, know we backload a lot of, stuff this one's gonna Get this one's get fronted pretty, fast, Right, Yeah like this one's coming Out. Monday but what's the day. Today JUST i don't even have my phone on.
Speaker 2: Me and, guys when you Hear, monday just know it's today because the day you're gonna be, listening it's obviously. Today but as far As, monday we're shooting this right, Now september, Eighteenth so this is. Fresh it's gonna be. Fresh it's gonna come out on what the twenty third or.
Speaker 1: Whatever That monday is The monday after the, eighteenth and we'll GET i, mean the boys turning. Thirty, boy, god, dude you're so old, MAN i, KNOW i. Know so like a lot of shit's gone down in the last like six. Weeks obviously a couple of things fun facts still. Suspended it's not, tight but it is what it. Is and, yeah, dude like camp camp was real weird for.
Speaker 2: Me, yeah what Was? Uh what was camp like? Like BECAUSE i would see, that you, know rocking them, Two's, yeah yeah it.
Speaker 1: Was it was like we talked about, It me And bravees And, keith we like we're, like, hey like they gotta Get dentnis ready to. Play so they're, like you're rocking twos and then based how you based how you handle the, Situation they're like basically, said if your attitude is, good we'll get you some ones. Too so you're working with the ones and get.
Speaker 2: That you're a good. Boy i'm a good.
Speaker 1: Boy you know it is so, dude, Dude, GOD i missed. IT i missed.
Speaker 2: It it's been liken. Weeks.
Speaker 1: Damn it's glorious. Too, anyway if you're if if you're, listening you may heard. It you may not heard it BECAUSE i don't listen to our, podcast but you should subscribe and to ad five. Stars the the train just went, by and, god, damn it makes me feel good to hear, it Does it makes me feel so good to hear. It so, yeah, dude they hit me with the twos for a little, bit WHICH i was, like, HONESTLY i was cool with. It and then we did public practices AND i was kind of like in my feeling like, man kind of a bitch right, NOW i was, Clapping oh, DUDE i mean it was cool, Though LIKE i, MEAN i. BLOCKED i blocked people Like i'll tell you. What the weirdest thing for me was the preseason because because preseason that's a long ass. Train we got to who we played for the.
Speaker 2: Preseason you're playing in the second.
Speaker 1: Half, no, no, NO i never played the second. Half thanks the shout out to the coaching staff for not making me go through. That but like the FIRST i, played they had, that, like uh so the first game they played like a serious they only played one series and THEN i was in and who we? Play who's the first?
Speaker 2: Game Green?
Speaker 1: Bay was? It did you have that? Run, like, no, no that wasn't because we would have seen Uh Matt lafleur it.
Speaker 3: WAS i thought it was Green.
Speaker 2: Bay then Green bay was last?
Speaker 1: Year that was last year The.
Speaker 2: Eagles oh, yes.
Speaker 1: So, anyway, sorry see is such a real. Thing so, yeah we played The, eagles, dude AND i, like, YEAH i MEAN i played these a couple of things here and, there but it just felt so, weird like the weird that the weirdest EXPERIENCE i had was like watching the ones go out there.
Speaker 2: And then they're, like, Hey, taylor you're in And dennis.
Speaker 1: Is Like dennis is out for the.
Speaker 2: Day you come in And danis's got his hat.
Speaker 1: On, yeah he's like this. Good, yeah, yeah you gotta set a little firmer, here like watch your angle on the. Outside so AND i was, like, Damn LIKE i guess Like that's WHEN i was, like definitely my, feelings but it's all. MINDSET i guess LIKE i made the most out of, it, yeah you. Know and then like the second preceason game happened kind of the same. Situation by that it wasn't that, bad BUT i think like after the, third like right before the third preces, GAME i called my wife AND i was, like, dude this sucks, ass BECAUSE i was LIKE i was closer to being suspended THAN i was like the rest of. Camp you know What i'm. Saying like after that next, week that fourth preseason, game it was like we're done for. Real AND i also didn't know IF i was going to play in that fourth preseason. Game and then the night before the third preseason, game they, Called they called me in right before we went to like uh position, meetings and Ra able's, like, hey just let you, know like you're not putting the fourth preesson. Game we'll get you somewhere where we. Can this third, game because they had to get like their second tackle ready, now like the swing. Tackle they'd get pants and working. There IF pamf had to go to left, tackle if something, happened you know What i'm, Saying, yeah obviously pants got something going, on And i've actually not even want to talk To anybody's have no idea what's even going. On but so the Third pricson game was weird because Like dennis was in and then When dennis came out and he played a, Bunch pamp went in for a series or two before. You, yeah SO i was at the third, tackle which is, whatever and we're at home, too and, yeah SO i was kind of getting.
Speaker 2: Blasted.
Speaker 1: Dude it kind of, sucked but it was what it. Was i'll tell you what did? Happen dude Some patriots? FAN i, was, uh we were about to, Play we're about to we played The, patriots were practicing with The. Patriots, yeah and then we went and that played the precis. Game obviously that was the second preseason, game AND i like looked up in the stands and some dude was like way back and he was, like what you get your pills figured?
Speaker 2: Out?
Speaker 1: Huh you ever think figured? Out AND i couldn't hear for a. Second SO i gave him like a like a like a would you? Say AND i was gonna get in with the heard you the first? Time start repeating. Yourself BUT i. Didn't, Instead he's, like you get your pills figured. OUT i was, like, oh, yeah, yeah well we're all set, now, bud and he was, like won don't you do some push? Ups SO i gave that motherfucker ten push, ups, DUDE i GOT i got down and on the sideline and push. Ups, Bro i'm all about. GAINS i wasn't gonna play for another thirty minutes, anyway SO i got a couple. In, yeah but that diffused his ass so, fast, dude he was he sat his ass down.
Speaker 2: RIGHT i did, that all?
Speaker 1: Right all, right that's that good, Set, ben good. Set so ship uh that second preason, game that's why all that. Happened got to Meet Tom.
Speaker 2: Brady, YEAH i saw.
Speaker 1: That that was. COOL i saw, That and it was kind of weird, too because like anytime you play a game and you practice against other, teams like you never look at another dude and, go, man that's so and so you know What i'm, Saying, yeah but you look At Tom brady and you're, like, damn, bro like that's fucking the best football player of.
Speaker 2: Times we're so. Cool we're currently the. Goat.
Speaker 1: Yeah like he's just standing across the field and he's just like chilling ball on his hand walking to like he's not even holding his own. Helmet, yeah, yeah he's not even holding his helmet while he got some little guy behind he's got he's got a neely behind like running behind, him like holding this. Helmet Mister, Brady CAN i get, you Mister? Brady CAN i get you? That, like just, like, dude he's just doing his thing and he comes out, there, dude and he goes like red. Zone he's like six or six just this is. Whatever this is nothing to, him, right this is. Whatever he's so damn good at, football, man which is crazy, too BECAUSE i, Mean i'm kind of all over the. Place BUT i went TO i went To michigan for the first Game i've ever seen SINCE i was. Left, yeah and like he wasn't even that good At. Michigan like he was a six round, pick.
Speaker 2: Right something like, that something like looking, yeah same As, luke same As.
Speaker 3: Luke balled out As.
Speaker 1: Luke what Is fulky, doing?
Speaker 4: Dude he came in for The jets the other. Night no, way it went like twenty five or thirty.
Speaker 2: Two it's.
Speaker 3: Unbelievable so, really for, one, yeah it was not a lot of, yards but it.
Speaker 2: Was twenty five completions for a one Fifty nicola and.
Speaker 1: Diamond the hell out of.
Speaker 2: The hit that check. Down it was. Crazy, levy get me the funk out of this.
Speaker 1: Vine, Hey levy helped me, out, buddy. Dude HE i remember him and OTAs. Man he would just try to throw that ball as hard.
Speaker 2: As he could.
Speaker 1: Do you remember that we were looking like a. Game he just do as hard as he got that thing with thirty five.
Speaker 2: YARDS i remember the game when he just fucking chucked it out of bounds and braves like playing in the team, meeting he goes a fuck like the fuck are we doing? Here he just like chucks it out of. Bounds, yeah, dude that Was he was a.
Speaker 1: Funny he was a weird cat. Too he knew he came in everybody's name like.
Speaker 2: Right, Away, yeah super smart called me mister.
Speaker 1: Lawan as it ain't that.
Speaker 2: Serious you just called Me.
Speaker 1: Taylor he just call. Me he just called Me taylor, ball.
Speaker 2: Yo when we had when we had joint practices once in the skins you were talking about you never like look at a team and you're, like oh that's so and. So. Well my second year in the. League we were joint practicing against Actually vaybel there's like a huge fight between The redskins and the the and The, texans like on the last day or.
Speaker 1: Was that the one with what's his, name big boy from Uh?
Speaker 2: Patriots? Uh it was a huge and, yeah but you're talking about the huge, lineman right.
Speaker 1: Yeah the d Line will Will, Ford Vince.
Speaker 2: Wilfork motherfucker jumped and threw a haymaker On. Niles fortunately he missed, him but he killed. Somebody he would have killed him that. Day but we're it was like day one or day, two AND i was WITH i was with my Boy Adam. Hayward shout Out Adam. Hayward, yeah, yeah shout.
Speaker 1: OUT i Forget Adam, Hayward.
Speaker 2: Bro and we're you, know we're we're out. There we're out there practicing seven on seven and we're always, like you, know how is joking, around having fun. Whatever HOPKINS i didn't know Was DeAndre hopkins at this.
Speaker 1: Time you, know dere Won DeAndre like. That he was like he hasn't Been DeAndre until like the last three.
Speaker 2: Years, Right, yeah to, me he's always been. Good but since he's a quiet, dude you just. Don't AND i just saw a receiver wearing number, ten SO i just didn't think nothing of. IT i didn't know he was like who he?
Speaker 1: Was is that number the? Dude you shut it out that we don't want to shout. Out is that number two the? Dude HE i was like talking shit to him or. Whatever god with your. Story go sorry my, Bad i'm.
Speaker 2: SORRY i was trying to read. THAT i was trying to read. That but, anyway he comes off the field after doing a rep and we were hot on the wold these nuts that was a big that was the big these nuts phaseeah right, now and he, said ah. Yeah but, anyway he's walking by. ME i, said, hey, hey good job. MAN i reached my hand out and then he like puts his hand as hey things, MAN i pull it back and go. Nuts AND i just, started, like you, know just getting, hype like dramatically like the, boy, yeah hey you see me get him in woods like laughing like god his, ass cah got his, ass and he just like looks back at me and just stares me. Down. Dude i'm, like, hey, man you, know not that serious all joke like nudge would and we like laugh and walk off and come to find out it Was DeAndre. Hopkins had no idea that that's who that. Was and HERE i, am, like you, Know i'm on the. Twos i'm, like hey, man, hey great rep out, there great. Set you look at nuts living at twenty nineteen The.
Speaker 1: Wane lifestyle bro them. Two. Yeah, YEAH i THOUGHT i was playing decent, camp BUT i got demoted to the threes that last.
Speaker 2: Game Hey, Taylor we're not gonna play for the fourth game just to like hype you. Up oh, yeah, awesome you know we're gonna rotate you with the.
Speaker 1: Threes oh, Dude so SHIP i was. IN i. Was we totally went off on a tangent because this is a depression.
Speaker 2: Pod, yeah so you're depressed about being.
Speaker 1: Suspended, yeah, ACTUALLY i am like a GUY i tweeted at. Me some got to tweeted the other, day like BECAUSE i tweeted the thing we tweet About Jalen ramsey because we've been getting love for. That ye the shout out to bust with the boys staying now the crowd like lose their. Minds, yeah and some guys, like looks like you're having a good time on your. Vacation nice. Vacation. Listen, god it's not that, serious.
Speaker 2: Dude like it's.
Speaker 1: Funny it's serious That i'm, suspended but Like i'm not gonna like go into a dark hole. Now still the boy's still working. Out, yeah the boys still. Grinding WHEN i come, back HOPEFULLY i can rust get the rust off real fast and do good against The. Buffalo but let's just. Stay let's just calm, down because it's what we always gonna.
Speaker 2: BE. I, yeah we always gonna. BE i always gonna, be always gonna. Be you gotta hate Those twitter people that just try to come out to. You oh it looks like you're really, uh you're not really for the. Boys you're having. Fun the guys just lost the. Game, yeah, yeah, yeah, dude it's fucking social. Media, man it's not that.
Speaker 1: Serious, no social, media that's where the jokes are meant to. Be, yeah you want to fuck, around that's what social, like that's what social media's, for, Right if you're trying to be a Super, no it's for. Fun, yeah that's all it. Is, yeah you're trying to live a different, lifestyle don't do it like you.
Speaker 2: Just have one tweet In september and it's just, like, man really WISH i was out there with the. Boys, Yeah Taylor, man hey man one. Day, hey keep your head, up, Dude hey by keep.
Speaker 1: Grinding we miss. You like what AM i gonna be? Like you want me to post every single VIDEO i have of me working? OUT i don't have any videos of me working the.
Speaker 2: Boys i'll take a picture, up take a video or picture for you. Guys i'll get that out there for you. Guys my man's out there with the Little titans helmet.
Speaker 1: On run and doing.
Speaker 2: Durrills he.
Speaker 1: CAN i get the conditioning in that condition with the helmet's, different it really.
Speaker 2: Is that's.
Speaker 1: Different that.
Speaker 2: Goes don't do anything LIKE.
Speaker 1: I don't know if when's the last time you ran.
Speaker 2: To Get you never hit?
Speaker 3: Ran probably high school playing rugby intermurals in?
Speaker 1: College you played rugby in high?
Speaker 2: School did you have to run the mile for you like your presidential patch you up for?
Speaker 1: Fitness yeah.
Speaker 2: Patch.
Speaker 4: NO i never have been like forced to run like. INTERMURLES i played. Center like you know how shitty you got to be to like play center in intermurle.
Speaker 2: FOOTBALL i Don't, hey it's seven or, Seven, Hey, matt you want to be a. Center it's pretty much it just back.
Speaker 1: To, YEAH i used to go To. MICHIGAN i used to go to the intermural. Games like my boys were on the check and field, team and so when they were in their off, SEASON i was in. Season they would go and they have interm mirror, football AND i would go and out just chirp their other team the entire. TIME i would just Make i'll make outrageous claims towards their other team just to get in their.
Speaker 2: Head the.
Speaker 1: Head, yeah the boys Would east, though because they were like legit, athletes like they were tracking field. Dudes, yeah like they at least done something.
Speaker 2: Athletic are our football players In nebraska would do the enemy reals basketball really, yeah like trying to for anybody to find.
Speaker 1: Out, yeah do you feel like people get hurt doing? That michigan Got LIKE i was at, there WHEN i was at their, facilities they got like a basketball court that they like shoot, on And i'm, LIKE i feel like dudes to get.
Speaker 2: Hurt doing that of horse? Around you see how serious It isn't The tiger with that little that little balls out there playing.
Speaker 1: Three we got like a little we got like a little kids ball and like a little kids who on these. Dudes we go up in for practice for, meetings and the DB's are legitly doing three on three.
Speaker 2: Yeah oh, yeah yelling and. Everything somebody hits a, shot everybody's hype around. It holy, shit, boy somebody's.
Speaker 1: Gonna come the fuck.
Speaker 2: Down. Man it ain't, serious, Bro just play horse or. Something, yeah, dude that's what we. Do we play.
Speaker 1: Horse, yeah try to take everybody's. Money i'm actually a trash shot, Though i'm not gonna. Lie so, Anyway Depression, pod.
Speaker 2: How do people tweet treat? YOU I i just REMEMBERED i want to ask you. This how are people treating you when your suspension came out and you're finally back in the building and and the vibes kind of there that you are, Suspended like how how how is everybody around you? There like, hey til you, know how's your how's your? Mental your head? Out keep your head or you?
Speaker 1: Know, yeah so like when we let it when we let it. Out obviously everyone saw that, video or if you haven't seen the, video it's on My instagram's on that port. Anymore but it was important.
Speaker 2: At the, time probably a gift for me at some. Point what is that me? Crying? YO I i tried to do.
Speaker 1: It i'll tell, you damn stories.
Speaker 2: Just have a gift at some point for me just, like, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: It's, hard.
Speaker 2: Man it was, hey put the camera on me blast just it's, hard.
Speaker 1: DUDE i, think what a good opportunity to take a five second break and just, say and as a bush, man what a huge opportunity and as our visius given us just to come here sling some. Beers the, boys the ficial beers are the, boys and we're so happy they brought all this cool shit in, here except for. That THAT'S i brought that. In enjoy butt. STUFF i got a big one of those on the ceiling of my my master. Bedroom so we wake When taylor wakes up with the morning she knows with the boys after, yeah you know What i'm, saying just in, case but they tell you, What, hey we're. Over however many Times i've, tried but got the natural light back. There and then what do we do with? That seltzer show that, Thing, matt it's got dip on it, now well it's got. Chewing.
Speaker 2: Hey the product. Focused the product focus is this Two seltzer's The Aloha beaches in The catalina LINE i don't.
Speaker 1: THINK i don't. THINK i don't. Think when you when someone gives you a, sponsor they want you to tell them that the product focuses.
Speaker 2: This, WELL i.
Speaker 1: Sell it and, say, hey this is the. Stuff. Man i'll tell you what DoD drinking is BEFORE i. HAVE i have Because i'm Not i'm not ABOUT i don't care about how you look when you. Drink we're all going at the same place Right Drunk, CITY, Usa we're all we're all trying to get drink. Responsibly, yeah get a, cat get an, uber get a. Left no one does cabs anymore unless you live In New, york WHICH i don't think anybody this is that podcast, here but will be there Someday New. York i'm just saying natural first, off solid solid beer in, general natural. Light and then they're coming out with these hilarious names to kind of lean a lime, mixer and they're coming out with Alohat, beaches which is my. Favorite, dude a Lot Hot beaches is so. Funny six percent get where you're, going and if you don't want people to see you like people think to, Themselves, dude that's like a moped. Man fun to, drive but you don't want your boys watching you ride, it drinking it whatever for, me, dude who?
Speaker 2: Cares who?
Speaker 1: Cares you got good, taste you got good, booze and you got six. Percent if you're getting there in a, hurry, right you don't.
Speaker 2: Got to carry that extra load on your. Gut i'm got to carry all that extra weight around. You pop a few of those and you'll be ahead of the. Game.
Speaker 1: DUDE I i remember back in, college, dude bud light just slamming bud, Lights sammon butt heavies AND i go through a little bit of A i'm kind of. Full, yeah there was a little cows and these boys they're. Delicious shoul drink that, too like, absolutely but the natural, light, man those little, selfers remember the little pieces are.
Speaker 2: Nice remember when those platinums came.
Speaker 1: OUT i couldn't afford. THAT i will came from, Money no good except came from. MONEY i didn't have that in college at dty.
Speaker 2: Light in, college, bro that actually a little bit that scholarship, Check.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude my scholarship check was gone like the WEEK i got.
Speaker 2: It.
Speaker 1: Dude PEOPLE i remember in, college people would be, like, YEAH i got like some saved. AWAY i got like we'd being seniors and they'd be, like, YEAH i got about five, thousand six. Thousand, yo, dude how do you?
Speaker 2: Live that's what you? Did oh But Dave, Ramsey Dave ramsey the ship out of my fucking. College, Dude i'm talking the envelope. System i'm talking budget AND i would just LOOK i would just like look at people like you and just shake my head and kind of staring gaze like oh you judge, them not judge, them would just be, like you, KNOW i tell. Him and then when they, Say i'm, like he's gonna have a long.
Speaker 1: Life oil's got every dime he's ever. Made, dude tucked. Away we're buried six feet deep in his. Backyard and Bond Terror, Missouri, dude that place a. Dump never been, there, dude. Dump never don't want to Go you never want to go. There missouri is like and if you're listening to, pot we appreciate. You don't forget to subscribe To wait five stars if you're In, missouri but also, move, like just go somewhere else, too.
Speaker 2: Dude you know you need people.
Speaker 1: So many places you don't here's you? Do you move everybody out Of missouri And nebraska and then you just make, factories.
Speaker 2: Just make you fly people into. Work Make oklahoma a little extra. Bigger, yeah make A tennessee flood into it a little.
Speaker 1: Bit, no, no, no you still it's still a.
Speaker 2: STATE i just did a little extra. Bigger god damn.
Speaker 1: It, yeah well we it's. Rough do we have a plot in seven? Weeks this is the best thing you guys, got. Man and as soon as you got the hell out of their new, teeth dang new. Teeth Oh i'm From missouri new.
Speaker 2: Teeth you know What i'm.
Speaker 1: Saying you guys Leave missouri new. Teeth it's. It, hey you have yourself a bit of a, deal and he took care of.
Speaker 2: IT i. DID i had in my head a little. DEAL i finally took care of the deal after about what seven years after? College saving that college. Money, yeah FINALLY i saved up.
Speaker 1: Enough how much money does you have after?
Speaker 2: College just a few. Thousand it wasn't a. Lot. YEAH i got the pail grant one. TIME i THOUGHT i was the richest man in the.
Speaker 1: World. Dude you know what's funny IS i was eligible for pil grant AND i never did. It oh, wow you really did not that just didn't even. CARE i was trying.
Speaker 2: TO i was just.
Speaker 1: LIVING i, mean beer was. CHEAP i didn't need. CLOTHES i just Wore michigan. Stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah WHEN i got that pail grant, money super white for me to about, that What i'm about to, say walk right on into. Buckle, yeah and get your New affliction tea back in the.
Speaker 1: Day oh my, god been. THERE i hate to even admit.
Speaker 2: IT i, know dude's so, white so, white so.
Speaker 1: White that is a white thing to.
Speaker 2: Do got that. Pelgrim Oh i'm gonna go get An affliction. Tea the. Dude, now now you have A walmart AND i got this a beautiful wolf teeth. Pace.
Speaker 1: Bro that's.
Speaker 2: Nice that's a bit of a. Deal that's a solid.
Speaker 1: Deal i'll tell.
Speaker 2: You that's girl on.
Speaker 1: Me where the hell were? We what were we talking? ABOUT i was talking about.
Speaker 2: When we brought, up started talking about, deal started saying.
Speaker 1: Deal, No, no, dude when we're talking about the?
Speaker 2: Podcast where we're?
Speaker 1: At what WAS i talking? About some? Football where were?
Speaker 2: We where were we? At?
Speaker 3: Matt how much it?
Speaker 2: Sucked?
Speaker 1: Yeah in case, Anyway yeah it did suck. Ass the whole thing was, terrible, Dude and, no, no hang, on hang, on.
Speaker 2: We talked about how people treated you around the. Facility oh, yeah that's.
Speaker 1: Right, honestly the boys were super cool about it because so for, okay so the people that did see the, video we, oh that's where we're at because you want to make me crying a, gift which is it's, hilarious you, KNOW i think hindsight like those emotions were so. Real But i'm, Like i'm at the. Point, No i'm, like, dude fuck this. SHIP i just want to move. On and then exactly and it's it's over. Now it's going to be over in two, weeks thank, god or tomorrow The boys. Play The boys play tomorrow and Then i'm one more game and The boys. Back so, anyway the boys like super. COOL i, like we had to release it a week early because media started to catch a little bit of attentionion on, it and SO i really a week, early a day, early right the day before, CAMP i released. It WHAT i wanted to do WAS i wanted to go talk to the boys right after the conditioning, test and then BEFORE i went to the conditioning, TEST i was going to release the, video so the media knew about. It WHEN i talked to the, boys but nobody else would hear it from anybody but. Me so once you, know things got a little. Haywire people started sniffing. Around schefter was was Asking, caa they were Texting. John they were, like, hey just let you know that people are getting a sniff like a couple of the eighties eighties sports guys bucking the bucking the nerds were trying to figure it, out and so we're just, like, dude we got to release. It otherwise it's going to be found out before so released. It talk to the boys the next day And raybel gave me the four first second after our conditioning, test AND i told them the same THING i said to everybody. ELSE i didn't do. IT i didn't take anything on. Purpose and if they have any questions to ask, me rather people ask me questions then be, like, oh you know What i'm. Saying so it was, cool. Dude everyone was like really rad about. It and then, uh but the weird thing was like being in the, facility like you're on a team and you're kind of like one of the, dudes you know What i'm, Saying like you're a main dude on that, team and you go from being a main dude on the team to just a person like.
Speaker 2: You're kind of like because in the leadership stuff.
Speaker 1: Too oh, yeah LIKE i, SAW i just GOT i kind of just kept my mouth shut and did my thing because to, me that was the most appropriate thing to. Do AND i THINK i THINK i did it the right. Way so that was Super that was a good. Deal but, yeah, honestly those four preseason like those four pieces games went, by and then literally That saturday or That friday after we played The bears in the fourth preseason, game we had another practice while they were making, cuts and it was it like where they're, like all, right, boys we'll see you, later see in four. Weeks and THEN i got A i got a plane with The michigan with, tailor saw a game Play Middle Tennessee State.
Speaker 2: Kevin.
Speaker 1: Byer do you owe two hundred and fifty or two hundred? Dollars because we smacked the shit out of, y'all, Dude and then SO i saw that. Game that was super cool and the fans were so.
Speaker 2: Rad.
Speaker 1: Dude people At michigan were like so stoked to see, me AND i, thought, like all these people are gonna hate me When i'm, there and they were like super cool. Toy like they loved. Me they were so, nice like they were like welcome home all that. Stuff so, yeah and the people were about the pod up there.
Speaker 2: Too you were at the.
Speaker 1: Pod THEN i cruised over To, arizona saw some, family saw The, arnolds hung out with them a little, bit cruised.
Speaker 2: Up To, canada some.
Speaker 1: Kids i'm not some. KID i already know What i'm gonna. Say my my uh wife's like step step brother in. LAW i don't, know like, her my wife's dad's wife's. Son, okay Named. Luca luca if you're. Listening he asked me to talk about him on the, podcast and he asked me to say two. Things he wanted me to tell everybody That luca's, big and That luca likes baseball more than he likes. Football so there you, go we've done. It it's it shout out To luca. Baby and Then i've been working, out SO i didn't do my workouts In. Arizona and, then, dude everything's been. Cool nothing's been like depressing at, all except for game. Day, yeah when the game's about to go, down that's When i'm, like, Shit, YEAH i get kind of like super bummed.
Speaker 2: Out, right and they lost last. Week that.
Speaker 1: Suck when we played The, BROWNS i was fired. UP i was, like, damn these boys don't even need they're. Solid yeah they're. Killing and then they lost this.
Speaker 2: Week but, yeah they didn't even need. You yeah they didn't even.
Speaker 1: Killed the, DUDE i would save some. Coin you, say save some, money go, Ahead, yeah, Absolutely if you don't need, me there's thirty one others out, THERE i. GUESS i, mean, Damn and we'll trying to get me on his program. Team, dude he's trying to get me in a situation out. Here you're getting cut after a week of, work kind of time stuff this up depression.
Speaker 2: Pod i'll tell you WHAT i. GET i could write a book after WHAT i.
Speaker 1: We'll get the unixecutor, for like you get to the boy in a, second.
Speaker 2: Look at his bull of. Us back In, may when we're when we're talking about doing the, pod we're all excited and. Hype you, KNOW i was a free. AGENT i MEAN i still. Am we went off in the free, agent but we had we had, plans, right we were going to do this, pod and, uh we're, like you, know we'll hit all these. Pods we'll backlog all these, episodes and when training camp and football seasons, in The boys will both be playing Like we'll be. Somewhere i'll hold off until training camp and Then i'll be. Somewhere taylor will be bawling in the, season and then we'll just Be we'll let the pod. Ride and here we are Mid, september a suspension and release getting cut. Later we're here Mid september potting.
Speaker 1: Again depression, Pod, baby fucking depression. Pod this is. It ups and, downs got to ride through. Them but we're here playing with the. Ship shit's been up and, down man and.
Speaker 2: Down.
Speaker 1: Dude but, yeah That colts game bomb me, out.
Speaker 2: Dude, YEAH i know it because they didn't have luck, either and that's what kind of was.
Speaker 1: Shitty, yeah WE i don't. KNOW i mean the, boys The boys played. Hard that that game was the hottest.
Speaker 2: Game AND i heard about.
Speaker 1: History, yeah burned.
Speaker 2: Up yeah that's.
Speaker 1: Probab why you got the shit kicked out of?
Speaker 2: YOU i just amn.
Speaker 3: Ship it was so, hot.
Speaker 4: DUDE i feel like a fraud BECAUSE i snuck in the club. Level, Yeah AND i was sitting down in the club level And Klay travis was like right behind.
Speaker 2: ME i was like what you didn't say. NOTHING i made. IT i made say. Nothing you are doing.
Speaker 3: Bad i'm Doing i'm doing pretty good. Recently it feels. Good but that's like the game was so so.
Speaker 4: Hot Like i've been to a ton of games in my life since the day, ONE i have never been like that close to dying as a.
Speaker 1: Fan what you see from the game that that at The.
Speaker 3: TITANS i, mean, HONESTLY i think both teams are really. Good, Yeah brissett's like.
Speaker 4: Huge there was like IF i had just listened to, everybody they'll, say getting in we got third down too, Much titans gotten third down too?
Speaker 1: Much well, yeah getting third down at yeah third log.
Speaker 3: It's like three for thirty on the year.
Speaker 2: Down it's not.
Speaker 4: Great but LIKE i don't think That i'm not like freaking, out like half the people are going nuts about.
Speaker 2: It but oh, YEAH i need so many people On twitter Did it's.
Speaker 3: Hard because we're not a.
Speaker 4: But every time anything someone says something about just.
Speaker 1: All about the about busting or about what just.
Speaker 4: Like just you not, playing and like when we lose like first, week nothing this, week they'll say some Stack.
Speaker 1: Oh, yeah WELL i Mean i've done. It i've tried to do a better job of like not looking at, Anything Like I'VE i used to google my, NAME i used to search my. Name did you do all? Right every athlete does it all? Right But i've kind of stopped doing. That but on my feet, Everyone i'll be scrolling and, uh some guys like you ruin the season or stuff like, that and that's, dude it's it's it doesn't, matter you, know it just is what it. Is LIKE i DIDN'T i, MEAN i didn't knowingly take. Anything so it's, like it's fucking the reality.
Speaker 4: Situation you're trying to be more active on social media and it's hard because there's.
Speaker 1: More, well, Yeah i'm more on social media only because of this, podcast AND i do a terrible job even blowing this. Podcast, dude.
Speaker 2: It's.
Speaker 3: Bad sometimes.
Speaker 1: The boys are low. Key the boys are low key. Upset DID i just retweet?
Speaker 2: Everything, yes tweets or he does THE i had to talk to him about when he does An instagram, post he'll do a post On twitter And i'm, like, dude don't do, that like do a separate thing because it doesn't tag the right ship and it just kind of looks weird On.
Speaker 1: Twitter it was just not an indictment on my social media.
Speaker 2: CAPABILITY i taught him the whole share the tweet video. Deal that's.
Speaker 1: HUGE i did that that twice, now so.
Speaker 3: Excellent, yeah THEY i don't only.
Speaker 1: Do i'm not very technologically. ADVANCED i do my. Best. Though we're getting, better.
Speaker 2: You, are you, know you're getting better to growing to, process, Man, yeah we're all. GROWING i mean taking me you, know.
Speaker 1: You, Know.
Speaker 2: Mattie's finally finally coming to his own on the old feeling the pulse of the boys on the on the, account we're getting. Better you're getting trashed before you, bet you're getting, this getting a lot more pub out. THERE i, mean it's it's been, crazy Fucking jalen shout, out busting with.
Speaker 1: Them shout out To Jalen, ramsey, dude love. IT i doubt he'll be on The titans, Though, YEAH i mean that. WELL i mean THE i DON'T i don't know ABOUT i don't know like What john And raper are. Doing but why WOULD Afc south team trade to another a F c so out team one of the best players in THE Fc south just doesn't make. Sense it'd be it'd be, awesome like he'd be a great ju and then Also Jayn brown with somebody's, like who would you do?
Speaker 2: You who do you? Move?
Speaker 1: Like our secondary is rat our secondary Is loki, slang Not loki anything they're.
Speaker 2: Killing jalen was on the squad, though.
Speaker 1: Somebody, yeah Obviously chilen's on the. Squad you find a place for the, boy put like special teams or. Something you put them, on get them on four maybe a solid four core. Guy he's a good ass football. Player it's a good as able. PLAYER i think it's so, funny. Dude so when That Jalen ramsey podcast came, Out me And will would like tweet it at this, dude or we text him.
Speaker 2: Everything we're telling.
Speaker 1: Him, yeah and then so we said whether we release, It we're, like, hey, dude blow it up on, this, like here's The, twitter here's The. Instagram, yeah here's your. Photos let them. Out radio fucking. Silence it doesn't say. Anything haven't heard anything from him about the podcast at. All the only thing that changed though low key. Though if you listen to the, podcast we talked about how we don't wear sandals in the in the. Shower, yeah SO i came into camp, dude and we changed the culture of The titans. SHOWER i made all the white, guys all the white guys have to wear sandals. DOWN i verbally Assaulted Bob brinkley because he would not put his sandals. On, Dude and we were like kicking out, dudes like like older guys, too Like CURTIN i yelled. At we were, LIKE i got one guy and. THERE i forget who it, was BUT i was, like get your ass. Out like he was in the middle of the, shower still soap on his, body AND i WAS i was, like, yo, YEAH i put myself on. You you fucking, you get out of here and you go put them d damn sandals. On we're changing the. Culture AND i looked at, IT i, said, guys black guys helped the white. Guys all, right, guys the white black guys helped the white. Guys we were disgusting. Culture figure it, out so fucking but we got we got. Him we'll just say it Was Dennis kelly Because Dennis KILLS i feel like he wouldn't wear sandals in the, shower And LOKI i didn't wear sandals in the. SHOWER i was a disgusting white guy, too and so you're.
Speaker 2: Not wearing, shoes, Right NOW i didn't didn't even come here and. Shoes, dude he came, here he didn't even wear sandals or shoes because why BECAUSE i got a car.
Speaker 1: Ride But i'll tell you. WHAT i had to walk from across the parking, lot, dude and my feet were killing. Me, BRO i forgot my.
Speaker 2: SHOES i didn't put them.
Speaker 1: On shut, up will IF i just showed up without shoes, on what's?
Speaker 3: THAT i can't just show up without chees?
Speaker 1: On you can show up without, shoes all, right, dude you want you know What i'm.
Speaker 2: Saying you?
Speaker 1: Want so, Anyway kerran walks in there and we're like we, like, like THEN i got a couple of guys on my. Side now a couple of white guys are, like, no, no get the fuck out of, here, man go put your sandals.
Speaker 2: On go put the sandals.
Speaker 1: On so he walks out and, leaves and now everybody in the, show every shower heads, taken and we're, like the next guy comes, in it's bow Goddamn brinkley Mong snapper all, right And Bo bo walks in that damn, shower no shoes. On we all got sandals on, now and, EVERYBODY i mean white, guys black, guys everything in. Between, baby we were going At Bow. Brinkley, dude we fixed we fixed all segregation and just the shower. Thing he, said let's, Go bo, go put your sandles. On bow ignored every single one of, us took a shower and. Left did not put his sandals. On Bow, brinkley you're. Disgusting put your damn sandals on in the. Shower you still have. IT i know you, haven't but low, key we changed the. Culture and that's thanks To Jalen. Ramsey thank You jalen for changing the culture of The. Titans in the shower all, right shit got, awkward.
Speaker 2: Dude that's the, part that's the. Deal and Then Bo bow just fucking disrespects everybody and continues the.
Speaker 1: Shower, yeah, dude what's that?
Speaker 2: About?
Speaker 1: Man he does?
Speaker 2: That, hey he's A missouri, boy that's the fat. Problem, hey and his teeth are.
Speaker 1: Straight now you probably fixed. Them boys, too was, like, OH i got out Of, Missouri thank the Fucking. Lord, Man and now he's never going. Back he'll never go.
Speaker 2: Back that's a, promise The missouri assault of The. Earth.
Speaker 1: Man, well then why don't you go to The university Of missouri, oh because you Know. Nebraska no cause, uhuh you had to get the hell out Of. Missouri.
Speaker 2: NO i was close to going To, missouri but you.
Speaker 1: Didn't BUT i didn't Because missouri.
Speaker 2: Because In Bo polini And.
Speaker 1: Missouri, sure, okay see point man point absolutely Made Bo brinkley Will compton out Of. Missouri their lives are, flourishing low key not though your life is not. Flourishing my life is. Amazing i'm not even talk about fotball. Stuff i'malking aout last three days of your.
Speaker 2: Life oh, yeah, yeah you are right about, that. Dude i'm. Talking you've been getting, blasted.
Speaker 1: Bro, yeah your damn your levees, broke, dude you had A New orleans situation going. On, yeah, bro it's your. Flooded, yeah So.
Speaker 2: MONDAY i was In nebraska last, week which why what do you Mean nebraska? Football maybe you're talking this is your.
Speaker 1: TIME i am sorry for the which what whoops the Days he's on my.
Speaker 2: SIDE i was In nebraska over the. Weekend shout out the, boys The. Huskers, man they whooped the ship out of whoever. School the blind and guys were all about the pot out there. Too. YEAH i was like on the phone trying to get an uber and the one guy was, like, hey the.
Speaker 1: Boy it's the.
Speaker 2: Boy i'm, like, hey, MAN i gotta like wave this uber driver and, no, man let's get a bit, sure let's get drunk as. Hell, okay, Cool i'm trying to he was PROBABLY.
Speaker 1: I think he was doing out some bun natural Light seltzer.
Speaker 2: Dude Maybe Aloha. Beachest maybe he just might.
Speaker 1: Have he just might have woke up that morning and League nebraska and Said i'm gonna have some natural Light seltzer. Today and he made the best fucking decision of his.
Speaker 2: Life and he Met Will.
Speaker 1: Often that's, amazing all.
Speaker 2: Right i'm, sorry, baby bring it, In.
Speaker 1: Holy Ship seltzer's get me fired, up, MAN i KNOW i saw.
Speaker 2: That god any, Ways sorry you. Did you're all. RIGHT i love the passion and, energy. Dude thank. You so then fly to D c see the. Girl the next, DAY i have this flight to go back to to fly back To nashville BECAUSE i, gotta you, know get to get the workouts. IN i finally get to come back see the. Boy we're gonna grind. Together. Uh and my flight was supposed to lay at nine. THIRTY i had a flight set for eight out of dullest out. THERE i have my uber set about to about to walk out the. DOOR i get a text on my. Phone United united updates me they're missing some. Part of, course it's Fucking, United Dudeah southwest never lets me. Down united always seems to let me down in some form of fashion. Dude and they say they're missing. Part they got away for a flight to get in at like, noon so the next departure time will be one. O'clock so immediately pissed, off, like, okay you know what come, well this, storm you're gonna make it, YET i let the boys know you're gonna be. Late i'm already feeling like, stressed like When i'm, Like i'm like fucking, Stress. Mike you know every Bike, Okay so when you come, in YadA. YadA i cancel my. Flight don't get refunded of Course United. Southwest but that's. Crazy buy a new Flight, southwest take off eleven, o'clock land at you know you, loose you gain an, hour so you land it like eleven. Thirty. Ye So i'm telling all the, boys, Hey i'll land at eleven. Thirty i'll be in there by Twelve, yep nothing works out like you ever think it is. Land there seems to be a lot of traffic in the. Airport the bags take forever to, come you, know down the baggage claim driving to long story short in that. One it takes me an hour and a half to finally get to the. Facility And i'm, On i'm trying to Get. Vandy they've been. Phenomenal They they've helped with their training staff has helped me out with the old. Boys. Bummeddank we'll get to that in a. Minute get. There i'm working out right Park, okay you know, WHAT i parked a little bit. Illegally there's a no parking from the from this from the point of the sign until the edge of it to the curb. Right but it was.
Speaker 1: Close it was, yeah it was.
Speaker 2: Close it could have gone either. Way my truck's halfway in front of the. Sign but, Backstory i've literally parked there every day in the summer since training At. Vandy every TIME i go Into, vandy every damn, day, DUDE i, there shout Out. VANDY i parked there And i'm there for hours every, day no, ticket no. Nothing boy's working, out you. KNOW i get in you're, like, hey do your. Thing, ball there's no. Stress it's kind of coming. Down it's, like, Okay i'm not feeling pressure from. Nobody the boys got to get it in working, out the equipment boys pop their head in. There they're, like, hey com uh do you drive a Black FORD f one Fifty And i'm like, yeah Why and they're, like, hey, MAN i think you just you're getting towed right. Now And i'm like. WHAT i think he's fucking with. Me And i'm, like did you how do you know? This he's LIKE i was just out. There he's, LIKE i took a picture for. You i'm, like show me the. Picture he takes a. Picture sure, enough the boy's getting. Towed i'm, like, yeah it's my. Truck, Like i'll get it. After i'll get it AFTER i work. Out take the ylf for, that. Right SO i walk out there after my, WORKOUT i go out, there see my truck's. Gone call a lift to go get back to the. House BEFORE i go, out wait for my girlfriend to get home to take me to get my truck out of the, towing out of the wherever the fuck it. Is and in the, PROCESS i get dropped off by the lift right and realize that my house KEYS i left him in the. Truck, CEETE i left MY i left the house keys in the. TRUCK i feel my. Pocket i'm, like, MOTHERFUCKER i can't get in the, truck you. KNOW i head Up. Charl i'm, like, hey you, know can you get back as soon as you? Can the boys locked out of the. House i'm just sitting out here in this, brutal goddamn heat, brutal And charl comes back lets me. In i'm, like, Hey i'm gonna go realize THAT uh lost my truck, key THAT i feel my. POCKET i don't have my fucking truck. KEY i DON'T i didn't have my truck key and my house keys are not. TOGETHER i took my trucky out of the, truck locked the. Door house keys are in the. Truck because you're proably thinking all your keys, together get towed go to the realize, like, okay, WELL i THINK i left my truck key In vandy SINCE i don't have them on my. Pocket, yeah SO i just realized it's been a long. Day boys taking a lot of l's left and. Right they're trying to get me. Down i'm gonna go To taylor's the. Night we're gonna have a good old. Time we're gonna have the boy. Move who's the real winner in this? SITUATION i am so fast. FORWARD i get a text the next morning From dobson From Vanderbilt strength, coach shoutout, dabber hey, man can't find your truck key, here don't know where it. Is i'm, like. Motherfucker so try AND i go AND i try to retrace my. Steps don't find my truck. Key go out to get the towing. Situation go to the towing, company and, uh finally get this situation done with. Towing the next, day they towed my truck back right and they sit the truck right in the middle of the damn parking lot of public parking. Lot AND i got to call the tower, like hey, MAN i need you to come GET i need you to come move my truck in a in a better spot than. This somebody's gonna get pissed off and they're gonna toe my fucking. Truck And i'm looking at the sign and it's your towing company that they're gonna call and toe back to your. LOT i get YOUR i was hot at this Point taylor's with, me And i'm, like they're gonna call and they're gonna toe back to the, spot and you're gonna probably gonna be the motherfucker to tow it and Then i'm gonna come back the next day and get it tow right back to the. Spot he's, like, well, min you know he's good old. Boy na's you, know good Old tennessee rednegg. Boy uh, well my, mister Will it was the BEST i could do to get park it. THERE i was, like, bro you you can literally just move through the exact same thing you're in. Distress, yeah you could do the exact same thing you're doing to just move it over to the. Left he comes, back moves. It we get SO i gotta get my keys. Right so AS i, was push the start weird flex but, okay push the start. Keys we get somebody out, there a locksmith to try to reprogram. It guy comes out another good looking old boy Or kenny chessa starter. Kid oh, yeah the boy, yeah, yeah going to, sorry good look at you, know good old. Boys and he was a good look at not good looking old, boy now you know you know WHAT i? Mean sorry On Uh so he comes out can he chessa start, kid don't get himself a little. Coppoyhead uh hey hey uh Mister, compton they didn't tell me that those were the keys you. Needed i'm, LIKE i literally that's WHAT i said on the. PHONE i. NEEDED i needed two of those. Keys don't get my keys yesterday, either well by the time, whatever don't get my keys the next. Day either boy doesn't get his, keys gets, towed loses his house, keys loses his truck, key has to get a reprogram reprogramming doesn't. Happen took a lot of losses in the in in the three days. Time FORTUNATELY i got the. BOY i could have had a good circle backing me, up the, boy the, girl like everybody helping me, Out taylor's giving me rides, everywhere helping the boy. Out but it was a, depressing depressing few days long. STORY i hope you guys are still with, us.
Speaker 1: Just airing it all, out depression.
Speaker 2: Pot, SORRY i had to really vent. There that's hold a lot, in, DUDE i was holding a lot. In that really pissed me off. Too you know they're trying to hold the boy. Down BUT i THINK i still came out on top after twelve hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: Later i'll tell you. What it's starting to turn. Around starting to turn around because the boy AND i we went To True foods. Yesterday shout Out true Food shout shout out The True shout, true and we'll get there in a.
Speaker 2: Second.
Speaker 1: Dude so we go to. Eat we had a big, workout feeling good about. Ourselves let's get some good eats to get those games going.
Speaker 2: Right we go To True.
Speaker 1: Foods we sit, down get a couple Of. Lttes the boys on the phone gets he gets A lotte for the. BOY i get a la for the boy Because i'm a, boy get him a. LTTE i think that's not enough for the. Boy he needs antioxidant antioxidant tea as. Well the boy gets antioccident.
Speaker 2: Tea now we have the.
Speaker 1: Same drinks and we have two bottled. Waters they're. Plastic don't get on. Us we're, Sorry we're doing the best we.
Speaker 2: Can we get our.
Speaker 1: Food we had all the appies in the world we. Needed we got delicious uh like entrees to go with. It finish our. Lattes bill comes. Out i'm on my phone forever because the boys were. Spitball because you guys are killing the merch right. Now we're, thinking let's let's get some more some vintage stuff. Out just partner with Anazer. BUSH i don't know if you haven't. Heard just partner with Anazer. Bush and they got some dope, ship so we want to start making some dope shit storm and hard hard and they have loties hats, anyway oops, interrupted, oops whoopsies and the bill the oops, oops and and the bus and BUSTING wtv dot com and get by by, ship buy, ship go online by, shiit just get, ship, dude just buy it, all buy it. All Will, reimbursey but we. Won't we'll tell you we're, gonna but we're not. Gonna so the. Phone i'm on the phone for a little, Bit thank, You. Will i'm on the phone for a little, bit AND i don't realize that the bill has been here for about four to five. Minutes AND i look up And will's not on his phone at, all but old alligator arms over. Here dude can't swipe, out he can't get the. Phone, dude then mo ORMs are just a little too, short so FUCKING i had to come in And i'm, like fuck, it, Dude i'll pay what's fucking. New let me strap on this weight advast because another fucking day has gone by And i'm just carrying a.
Speaker 2: Will.
Speaker 1: Dude i'm just carrying will every fucking day of our. Lives SO i go AND i get the. Check give the guy a dope, tip, dude thirty percent because you get back what you, give, Baby so let's fucking.
Speaker 2: Do it the next.
Speaker 1: Day, today today's the. Day we go To True. FOODS i got two workouts and THEN i gotta do skill work because why BECAUSE i want to be given WHEN i come. Back so we. GO i go to get.
Speaker 2: FOOD i called it.
Speaker 1: In i'm, like will you got to come with? Me because guess? What his car still doesn't. Work SO i go To.
Speaker 2: Truefoods car still doesn't. Work we go To True.
Speaker 1: Foods the boys shout out to the valet boys At True, foods, dude because you guys fucking rock all. Right every TIME i walk in that, place you guys are, like what's? Up day we get one of those dabby things going? Up, dude we love. It maybe we hit one of those and we fucking we move on about our. Business and it's and we go in there and the, guy the same manager who spoke to us the day. Before is now there and he's sitting there and he's looking at, us, going, hey welcome, back, Boys And i'm, like, Well i'm so happy by the WAY i walk, in AND i think to, MYSELF i already. KNOW i already knew, this BUT i waited until we got to the cash register to Tell WILL i didn't bring my. Wallet so now you gotta fucking pay for this. Kid you got?
Speaker 2: It hey for with this.
Speaker 1: Meal it's one hundred and thirty six, dollars dude and some, change all, Right and this boy is dentible right. Now we're all a little dentable right now because the smart because the boys don't even have. Money we have no income coming in except for when you guys buy the merch and then as a bush and regal, reality we really appreciate, it all. Right we're gonna keep killing. It so just keep killing it with, us And i'll go back to the. Story, Now So Will, Will i'm, Like, will you're, paying And i'm so happy Because well doesn't pay for. Shit he's the cheapest PERSON i. Know and before and we get we get to the manager and the manager, says, hey we appreciate you guys coming in. Again we know how much you Love True. Foods and then he says the most bullshit Thing i've ever heard him. Say he, goes this one's on, us.
Speaker 2: And the dude already had my card.
Speaker 1: Too my, mouth my jaw hits the, floor, dude and they, said they give me the. Receipt they give me the receipt that will paid for cost us one, dollar the entire meal one hundred and thirty six stars and some change one. Dollar so will his luck's turning, around, Baby his luck is turning.
Speaker 2: Around right when he says this one's on, US i immediately like my eyes get big and, hey, hey don't run that. Card don't run it like good it doesn't work. Anyway we're at, truly we're At True.
Speaker 1: Foods, yesterday, dude this this, uh this lady walked up to us and was, like, hey just let you guys, know like we love we love your, podcast we love what you guys are. Doing and every, time, dude if a dude comes up to us and says it like we appreciate like our demographics ninety eight, percent, dudes but you get a woman that comes up to him and it's climb that piece it's a bit of a.
Speaker 2: Deal, yeah bit of a.
Speaker 1: Deal and this girl comes up to. Us i'm, like, MAN i just want you to, know like we we got two. Percent we got two, percent we got two percent of women that watch our. Podcast and she's like one of five. Chicks so we gave her a baby thank. You shout out to that. Lady kaylee she was.
Speaker 2: With she was With Kaylee. Anderson she's, Like, oh we were sitting out here literally just talking about Your Derek morgan. Podcasts he's been right when we, were when we were talking about. It you guys come walking.
Speaker 1: In it's, beautiful. Dude it was.
Speaker 2: Great people help.
Speaker 1: GOD i love, it, DUDE i love.
Speaker 2: It, man.
Speaker 1: Big.
Speaker 2: Day.
Speaker 1: Man it's been a depressive, pod.
Speaker 2: BUT i feel like we've been having fun on. It.
Speaker 1: Though we've been having. Fun we've been having fun on this. Pod but the last few weeks have been a bit. Depressing but a bit. Depressing, yeah hit me with your football stuff when you get, when just hit me with, everything, dude who. Cares they can go a, longer it can go. Shorter this podcast is gonna go as long as we say it, does because it's our. Podcast.
Speaker 2: Dude august was a whirlwind for the. BOYS i mean the, podcast like remember when you were you guys were in training, Camp vanoi comes, on so that one will come out at some. Point he's a. Boy it was that one was a lot of. Fun but the, boys we we hadn't seen each, other been around each, other like seven weeks because the training camp YadA. YadA, anyway so my, situation it was working out. Perfectly we're trying to wait save the bod toward the end of training, camp get on with the, team and then get on a week one roster and be with the boys all the way through the. Season and The saints had called a couple times for like a, tryout and we, had you, know politely, decline trying to wait it, out waited, out wait till the. End and, UH i want to Say avery went down for The jets that? Week did? Everyone that? Weekend That avery went out Towards and The saints were out In la joint practicing and we had told them, like, hey he'd be willing to come in for a. Workout they're, like, well we'll still be interested next. Week we'll circle back. Around so when The jets called, it, hey we want to get will on a plane right, now fly him, out work him, out, YadA YadA. YadA and we were, like, oh we're gonna. Wait there's a couple of teams in the. Running we're gonna wait and see what what they have to say when they get back from like The, saints when they get back FROM. La so we waited The saints. Call they had a guy go, down they Had Craig robertson went down that. Game so they're, like, hey you, know we just want to know if if he would have any interest in just coming out and trying out or doing. Anything so we were like, Yeah we're like we'd like to fly him. Out and that was the day that we had a big meeting for the boys with the, podcast and SO i told my, Agent i'm, like, hey this is, perfect this is a great. Opportunity try and try and buy some time and fly me out the next morning instead of flying out today because the boy's got a big meeting tonight AND i want to be at that. Meeting so they like all, right and they're, like we're gonna fly out at the ask crack of dawn On. Tuesday you'll be on the first flight out and you'll land you'll do your workout, YadA da. YadA because we had our big. Meeting i'm kind of, stressed you, know we had our interview With Sean johnson that. Day Then i'm, like, okay we got a. Meeting all this shit's happening with The, saints And i'm, like, Dude i'll you, know the boy just get a little stressed. Out i'm over thinking Every, yeah and uh so the next, morning fly out to The. Saints boy has a great, workout had a real good, workout feeling. Good they're, like you, know, what what position can you? Play i'm, like you plug the boy in it either. One they're, like are you in? Shape YadA. YadA i like to Think i'm in. Shape been grinding At vandy YadA. YadA they follow, Me, yeah shout out To vandy, again walk back to the locker room and the head department scout, guy he like follows me back then and he's, like, hey, man really impressive. Workout Like i'm pretty sure we want to offer you a. Contract we just got to go and clear it up with the head man and then you, know we'll get with your agent stuff like. That so they're, like we need to clear you on all your medical. Shit So i'm. Talking they cleared me about everything Since i've gotten, injured SINCE i was fucking four years. Old, DUDE i was in THE i was in that the clinic or, whatever GETTING MRIs AND x rays for five. Hours. Bro and it was about eight o'clock And i'm going back and we're they're trying to work out the details on The. Saints get back to the. HOTEL a guy comes. Up he kind of puts a contract in front. Me he's, like, hey, man, like you, KNOW i know you still got to make your, decision but we got practice at eight three in the. Morning, yeah sleep on, it but we like to know if you're gonna be with The. Saints AND i call my, AGENT i, like, hey sleep on. Them i'm, like, OKAY i GOT i get a little bit of. Sleep order some room. Service i'm at the tam hotel and uh.
Speaker 1: Was it free or the peril?
Speaker 2: Deduct? You? Oh it was. Free they helped the boy out what's? New?
Speaker 1: Right and the boys always just Getting they're, Like i'm, like, hey CAN i.
Speaker 2: Order some room? Service they're like, yeah for. Sure, Hey i'm, like you guys are going to pay for, it? Right? Yeah, yeah whatever you, Need, okay, okay, cool, cool, Cool i'll do. It and so the next, morning, DUDE i sign on the dot of line the boys out of practice at eight fifteen or eight thirty eight fifty in the, MORNING i get like maybe two reps or trying to do all the one on one meetings with me for me to learn the. Playbook and they're, like do you feel good about learning everything so? Far if it seems like you're catching on the, Classroom i'm, like, yeah for, Sure like all, right we're gonna throw you out there for the third. GAME i was only there for like forty eight hours and they were barely. PRACTICING i didn't get any reps BECAUSE i didn't know WHAT i was doing or you, KNOW i didn't know WHAT i was doing out. There boy gets in, there throw me in the fourth. Quarter boy plays, well. MAN i had, LIKE i had a few. TACKLES i had a dude through. ME i didn't take any special teams. Reps so, like, hey can you go in on, punt get it on, punt get in on a couple of. Tackles, really boy plays fucking, well. Dude i'm, like you, Know i'm hype for myself Because i'm, thinking all, right they're gonna throw me out. THERE i literally have NO i have nothing to lose because IF i have a mentalayer or, anything they're gonna, think, oh it's just because he Hasn't he's only been here for a, day, right h no mental ayers and was productive WHILE i was in. There So i'm like fired up Because i'm kind OF i. KNEW i KNEW i would be, fine but the, boy you, KNOW i haven't played Since, december, right even though working out and, everything playing football is a different. Animal So i'm fired up going, back, like, hey you, know stuff's gonna look. Good they moved the guy who was the STARTING mic at the time over To, sam So i'm now running with the. Ones the next week with the, ones, dude AND i was fired up because they had a couple of. Injuries they didn't know how soon they would be. Back So i'm, like all, right this this could work out. Perfectly all this timing could just be exactly what is supposed to be happening right. Now and they're, like you're gonna play in the fourth. GAME i don't know how, long but you know you gotta we gotta continue to Knock russ off you gotta continue to get better and get in tune with, all YadA. YadA So i'm in for like the First i'm in for about ten plays in the fourth, game and, uh the boy is playing well. AGAIN i, have LIKE i, legit ten, plays like five tackles and a tackle for. LOSS i get injured on my tackle for. Loss make THIS TfL alignment falls on. Me bust my, ankle ankle. POPS i meet knew. That you, know they're either gonna keep me on and get healthy on the. Roster they'll probably let me go because a couple other guys are. Hurt they're probably going away from to get. Back that's the purely a depth, thing purely a depth. Thing WHEN i came, in like they had called the next, day we got m rise and all. That you, know they're, probably, hey looks like a you, know two three week. Injury if you wanted to aggressively, push maybe. Two And i'm thinking of. Myself ALL i asked the doc is WILL i be able to play next? Week because it was A monday night, game so we had about ten, Days like WILL i be able to play next? Week BECAUSE i know when the doc turns around and goes into team. Meeting all they're gonna want to know is IF i can play on the first, game, RIGHT i think that's what's what my faval will be decided. On, like, uh very very. Doubtful so h you, know fast, forward they call they released the. BOY i walk in to get, cut, right and they just like comp man point in my, ankle like this is truly you, know just the nature of the beast is only because of your. Ankle you've checked every. Box this has been. Awesome but you, know just know that whatever we settle, on whatever settlement injury settlement we agree, on we have to wait three extra. Weeks, like you, know we would love if the opportunity's right and The Rhodes carls. Pass we'd love to have you. Back so think about that when you're trying to settle with the, team because AFTER i, leave it's just up to your agent and the team to decide how long you're gonna settle on an. Agreement the player tries to get as much as they, can the team tries to get as less as they. Can. Right you, know it was kind of working out for me because they really liked me being, there and they're, like you, know try try and come to something to where we can get you, back possibly as quickly as. Possible, Right so we, settled the boy came back here and it was. Cool. MAN i really like The saints. Organization they run that, shit, right you can tell why they've been successful in the. Past they have a really good. Organization, man they you, know from the top, down they were. Awesome but it just boy got. Unlucky man fell on the old boy's ankle and there's really just nothing you can do about. It it's nothing mechanical that's going. On you're just frustrated that you were playing, well you, know after what nine months, off and you, know the plan was kind of going like what we wanted kind of not you, KNOW i kind of wanted to be somewhere ON OTAs just because you're on a. Team you're kind of getting. Camaraderie, yeah BECAUSE i love that, shit, dude but like the wear and tear on your. Body like we knew THAT i would probably sign a one year minimum, deal so it's, Like. Okay the thought process WAS i have a six year resume and every coach Who i've played for knows WHO i. Am any reference will be. GOOD i have a six year resume That i'll just stand. By and Since i'm gonna sign a one year, minimum we can get a one year minimum when somebody gets injured and they need somebody to come in and, play kind of like a you, know bring a merceary and bring a Savvy vett into. Play compared to If i'm on a team in OTAs and training, Camp i'm just putting NOT i, mean unnecessary wear and tear my. Body WHEN i, KNEW i know the type of player THAT i was going to be in a front office's, Eyes it's gonna be a death guy and a special teams. Guy and if somebody gets, hurt he can. Play he's got playing. Experience so why not sit, back train on my, own keep the body, healthy and wait towards the end of training camp when it's injury the injury rate plays into your hands and a team brings you. Out so everything was working and then the old boy just kind of got a lucky. Man they just fall in the ankle and you, know now we're here shooting, pods shooting. Pods, yeah so that's kind of what. Happened, Man it was you, know it was cool, though shitty, deal shitty. Deal the good thing is. You so we settled on a few weeks and the boy got a credited season and you know it's a low ankle. Injury that'll be one and an easy injury to get over to Where i'll be able. To i'm Sure i'll be out there playing, soon very. Soon that four better, too, right four ONE. K you get the, benefits you get to plug everything in on the. Pension so it worked. Out. Man you, know you'd like to be on a you, know you like to be on a team from week one and. On but, yeah that works nature the business, man that's the. Business dude's. Business that's just the fucking business part of.
Speaker 1: It, yeah what happens someday the times will cut me And i'll be forty, seven, yeah he.
Speaker 2: Said And i'll be forty. Seven. Yep the good the good feeling vibe, though is, like, uh you, know you put good film. On you, know every team out there kind of sees what you can, do like getting there forty eight hours ahead of time and. Producing it's like right WHEN i you, know they put you ON ir at the beginning of the, year so everybody kind of thinks you're ON. Ir and then when you officially get released and, cut which is like last a week and a half, ago we had a lot of traffic and within twenty four. Hours so it's like it's it's a good, feeling it's a good. Vibe we're we're in a good.
Speaker 1: Spot saw for the.
Speaker 2: Boys, yeah solid for the.
Speaker 1: Boys and the boy turns thirty. Tomorrow, dude how big three oh man bag three to, Oh i'd be devastated IF i were, You, like how do you?
Speaker 2: Think, Honestly i'm not that down about. IT i thought twenty nine was kind of worse than. That i'm gonna feel with thirty because this whole Year i've kind of just, said, oh, boys. Thirty i'm kind of just used to saying. THIRTY i Know i'm actually thirty, tomorrow but, UH i. DON'T i don't feel that bad at about.
Speaker 1: It, dude you, know heartburn and he's. Hurt, yeah you know you should just start saying old people things.
Speaker 2: Now you want to do a podcast, today old? Sport, yeah, yeah that's. Whatever you, know the old, boy you, know his goal when he first started play until, thirty that was your.
Speaker 1: Goal that was a goal you didn't want to play to your ten.
Speaker 2: Years, WELL i mean so that a ten years is like something in the back of your mind you kind of see how you want to feel, dude, honestly AND i know you joke on me about, it but being like an undrafted dude and you start practice, squad, honestly you. Can't you don't fathom playing years. Anymore you're literally like WHEN i was going through my shit on practice, squad you just kind of get beat to the. GROUND i just use you on both sides of the. Ball and there's there's days where you're, LIKE i don't care IF i play more after this, Year like this has such been it's been such a grind, mentally that's that, bad. Huh it's just it's bad to where you're, like this might not happen that long for, me and you kind of just come to the realization that MAYBE i won't get it'd be dope to get to three and a half, years the average career of AN nfl player being three. Years, yeah it'd be dope to hit that and just know THAT i played an average career in THE. Nfl and then when you're kind of racking up the, years you're kind of, excited and then you go back to, OH i wrote this down WHEN i was twenty, two to playto. Thirty, yeah what did you write? Down do you?
Speaker 1: Know do you remember what you wrote? Down?
Speaker 2: Yeah playto, thirty make my first million by twenty, seven, okay and be able to pay for my first house in my first vehicle in. Cash did you? Do that was? Old, yeah that was the old. ONES i think that's the ONE i had post.
Speaker 1: You made a?
Speaker 2: Million you made a million before you went your twenty? Seven did you right at twenty? Seven? Really? Yeah had? It because you know how it, is they take they tax. You. Bro, no, no Well i'm saying, nope, no, no made that right. Away But i'm Saying i'm, saying you sign a thirty million dollar deal and say your goal is thirty, million you know you get tax damn near half of.
Speaker 1: It.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah so all, that you, know all that was, great but, yeah you know you hit. That when you hit, that goals pretty dope to kind of. See and then my goal going like WHEN i was on The, skins kind of playing and being a starter and, captain YadA. YadA my next goal written down was play well enough to get a second contract three years at least nine million. Dollars that was my goal to get you know WHEN i would WHEN i came to The titans and signed a different. Deal uh didn't hit that, goal but that was one THAT i didn't. Hit, yeah but, yeah it was pretty dope seeing, That like the boy turns thirty AND i could very well be playing this. Year you did.
Speaker 1: It, yeah well you got a credit itase and you technically yeah, technically but you know how it. Is, Yeah i'm.
Speaker 2: Stoked for, you.
Speaker 1: Dude good fucking thirty years so. Far next three is gonna be. Awesome, yeah this podcast will be okay for a.
Speaker 2: While isn't it wild that you train and you? Play uh, so what's say first? Grade let's just guess that's we're seven years old in first grade or eight years old that we've played like twenty years of our life for a, career or you played it like twenty two to twenty three years old to have a career in THE. Nfl AND i know you're gonna play a long. TIME i know your goal is to play as long as you. Can but say for me or for guys that want to, play the average for an average career in THE nfl is three. Years, Right guys train and do football and think nothing about but THE nfl and the. Dream get twenty two twenty three only to have a three, year three year, career, Right, yeah that's. Crazy and then you have literally your entire, life more than you haven't even lived half your, life hopefully at twenty six twenty seven to play to put your mind towards something, else when literally all you've thought about is your dream since you were. Young.
Speaker 1: YEAH i mean my thing was a little different BECAUSE i DIDN'T i play Football WHEN i was in third, GRADE i was corner and THEN i didn't played against the high corner that corner kid my. Team BUT i didn't play again until high school and THEN i was a nose, tackle AND i never really THOUGHT i never thought about going to THE. NFL i thought THOUGHT i was gonna work instruction at a high.
Speaker 2: School, yeah BECAUSE i was LIKE i was ready to.
Speaker 1: Grow, up still not, ready but everything worked.
Speaker 2: Out. Yeah so LIKE i didn't yes the way people around.
Speaker 1: ONCE i had no. Doubt shout out to The arnolds In, Tailor, Yeah taylor And will The boy The, Bulls, YEAH i tell you The Whitfield gallagher's shout out to.
Speaker 2: Everybody.
Speaker 1: Ye but, YEAH i didn't even really start thinking about THE nfl until my senior year or going into my senior, year my junior year of during, springball LIKE i got to offer From Utah, state AND i LIKE i KNEW.
Speaker 4: I was in THE.
Speaker 1: Nfl that's that's WHAT i knew in high.
Speaker 2: School in high, school but even in your mind before you got your, scholarship you never thought like my dream was to play in THE.
Speaker 1: Nfl, NO i never had that.
Speaker 2: DREAM i.
Speaker 1: ONCE i always had that like people, like you, know when you can become a, senior everyone's, like what do you want to do with your?
Speaker 2: Life what do you?
Speaker 1: Want what do you want to go to college and? Do AND i was, LIKE i don't evenally feel like going to. COLLEGE i just want to do WHATEVER i want to take a couple of years kind of just putts. AROUND i GUESS i, REALLY i really did not have a. PLAN i really didn't look past the. Day you, KNOW i was hanging with the, boys have a good, time chasing girls, around trying to get Some budweiser or some natural. Light some, seltzers you get some of them seltzers IF i could live.
Speaker 2: Mixer, yeah, dude what's it that every.
Speaker 1: Time dudef thing brings over, time a beach broke The, god dude's, okay who?
Speaker 2: Cares do you look at?
Speaker 1: That, so, yeah, DUDE i really. Didn't that wasn't a huge goal of mine and, tell but as soon AS i got a, scholarship that was, like the only goal of mine is the only actual Goal i've ever. Had so it's kind of it's. Crazy it's not LIKE i was just, like, Well i'm sure THE, nfl now it was that. EASY i was, like as soon AS i got a, SCHOLARSHIP i was, like, Dude i'm going in THE. Nfl you know What i'm.
Speaker 2: Saying. Yeah the good thing is fortunately you took. Advantage, yeah big things coming, up.
Speaker 1: Folks we got spootober coming, up, man AND i am so fucking. Excited, god you have no, idea. Dude it's the best holiday of all. Time next podcast you guys will here will be about Spootober. Man it fires me. Up the whole thing fires me up BECAUSE i just love.
Speaker 2: It we got a merch line coming out for spootober.
Speaker 1: Too let's, go. Dude we had a couple of, shirts a couple of.
Speaker 2: Hats we need you all the bodies going for the.
Speaker 1: Boys once it cools, down a little, bit because, dude it's in Mid september and it's ninety. Seven were driving our truck today and it was, like our, truck we just have, one, Man we'll just have one.
Speaker 2: Truck now Because min's.
Speaker 1: Gone we just carpool everywhere, now. Dude and it's ninety seven on the little, thermometer the truck. Thermometer. DUDE i was, like there's no way it needs to hit the mid seventies in the next two. Weeks need it gotta have.
Speaker 2: It, yeah people are asked for, hoodies, man and it's, like, fuck it's selling the nineties out.
Speaker 1: THERE i want to hoodie yet so, Hot but, anyway, whatever, dudes guess What and as a bush we Go, realty you're the. Best you guys make this bus go. Around well not, really we're gonna make it go, around but you guys definitely help us out getting that process. Started get you some natural light, seltzers