Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe Getty.
Speaker 2: Armstrong and Gatty and he.
Speaker 1: Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 3: Correct, bringing you up on to the current with a bunch of different stories. So Siria has lost their evil dictator family, thank god. And we have nine hundred troops there. And we talked to a couple of people today, two of our favorite military analysts about that. And if you want to hear that, check in on hour two an hour three to see their opinions on all that sort of stuff. Daniel Penny is free and clear. Now, if you were following that trial, that's interesting. I actually was on a jury that appeared to be heading for being a hung jury. But then the equipped team won and so for a while they went to the judges and said, we can't find a verdict. He said, get back in there, you bastards, and they did, and finally the we gotta equitum crowd overcame the we gotta convictim crowd.
Speaker 1: And we don't know whether it was eleven to one or six to whatever.
Speaker 3: But updated in the New York Manhunt, a person fitting the suspects. Description was found out of McDonald's and Altoona, Pennsylvania and taken into custody. A source as a person has a similar gun to one being used in the deadly shooting which you've been following.
Speaker 1: Is a very very unique gun. So I think this is the person. Oh yeah, I haven't really followed the gun angle.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, it's a really specific gun for euthanizing animals. It had a silencer on it. Wow, and I've heard the silencer part. But yeah, anyway, so it sounds like they got the guy, and I feel like there's one more to uh update you on, but I remember what it was.
Speaker 1: I'll think of it later. Yeah, that's why I always used mundane guns for my dirty work. Uh. So, let's to get to this hour including jay z roped into the whole. Diddy is a perv thing the gray to Mogo. Well, we'll take a quick look at that. I got a lot of good stuff. But so Kevin Kylie, congressman from Northern California. Many Northern Californians know him. He's been part of the loyal opposition in the state legislature for a long time. He is an absolutely righteous, down to earth, common sense conservative guy who represents the millions and millions and millions of Californians who are indeed conservative, moderate to conservative. It's a big red state with a couple of blue blotches, like so many states, especially with coasts. But Kevin took to the House floor the other day to take on Gavy. Newsom's ridiculous calling a special session to trump proof California to make sure we predict California values one of the most jivy and transparent parent maneuvers I've ever seen. As as Gavy is lusting for the presidency like he's lusted for all the women in his life.
Speaker 2: We're so all falls short sometimes.
Speaker 1: Was there any need to go there? That was That was the soft version of that. Okay, I almost brought it. That was the That was the easy going version of that thought. That was in my head. All right, what the hell.
Speaker 3: Is going on?
Speaker 1: You can handle the truth anyway. This is Kevin Kylie. It's a couple of minutes worth. Kali Unicornian's delight in this and non cal Unicornians who, as we always say, you have these policies being pitched in your state house right now or being taught in your school's arm yourself against them?
Speaker 4: Kevin Kyleie, what exactly is the governor aiming to protect? Is it California's national lead when it comes to homelessness, the fact that we have half the unshell are homeless in the entire country? Is that what Governor Newsom is aiming to protect. Is it our highest in the nation poverty rate? Is he looking to protect our lead when it comes to poverty? Or is it when it comes to retail crime? Does he want to maintain the number one record for the worst retail crime in the country, or the number one spot when it comes to anti business regulations, or when it comes to frivolous lawsuits, or when it comes to unemployment. Actually, we're now only second worst in the country when it comes to unemployment, So perhaps his protective measures are aiming us to get aiming to get us back in the lead. Is he looking to protect our standing as the worst state in the country when it comes to an increase in wages? Wages of stagnated in California more than any state in the country. Or when it comes to restrictions on workers and the right to earn a living. Is he looking to make sure that California maintains its lead in gas prices well above the price of gas in any of the other forty nine states. Well, we know he's looking to do that because his own cardboard just passed regulations that are going to raise gas prices about sixty cents a gallon more. Is he looking to protect our standing as number two in the country and housing costs, number two in the country in water bills, number three in the country in energy and electricity costs, number three in the country in inequality, number one in the country when it comes to income taxes, certainly wants to protect California's lead in that respect. Does he want to protect our number one in the country budget deficit that was reported last year, Or are standing third in the country in road disrepair? Or maybe it's the fact that California has the highest illiteracy rate in the entire country. Perhaps that's what the value that Governor Newsom is aiming to protect.
Speaker 2: Or relatedly, the fact that we are.
Speaker 4: Second out of the fifty states when it comes to educational inequity. If we were still in the COVID days, he'd certainly be looking to protect our national lead when it came to school shutdowns, business shutdowns.
Speaker 2: And COVID mandates. We know that he's looking to.
Speaker 4: Protect our national lead when it comes to illegal border crossings.
Speaker 2: For the first time in the nineties. Over the last year, the.
Speaker 4: Highest level of illegal border crossings have been in the San Diego border sector, because he's stood by California's standing as a sanctuary state when it comes to funding for illegal immigrants. Surely he's looking to protect our lead there as California is the only state in the country that's offering free medicaid to those who are here unlawfully. And most certainly, we know the governor is looking to extend California's four peete in leading the nation in one way U haul rentals and is looking through his protective special session.
Speaker 2: I'm sure to make that a five pepe.
Speaker 1: Wow. That is quite the laundry list. Wow, you're working him like the light bags a c a circuit. It'sock at a cicket. That is rough. Yeah, yeah, hey, you know, and all that's legit. Kevin is a careful man. But my only question out of that was third in energy and electricity costs, where the poor sons of bitches who were paying more? Seriously is it Hawaii, maybe gotta be something like that. But who's paying more than California for electricity home of the four figure electric bill per month? Yeah, that's good, that was good, Kevin. Way to bring it, brother.
Speaker 3: Before we take a break, like to say congratulations to the Big ten champ Oregon Ducks.
Speaker 1: I don't even know.
Speaker 3: I don't even know what college football is anymore. But they announced the playoffs, so first time ever. You know, it was just a few years ago that there were no playoffs whatsoever at college football, which was stupid.
Speaker 1: For a century.
Speaker 3: They'd play a season and at the end of the year, they'd vote on who they thought the best team was, which was just a dumb way to do it. Finally got a playoff. Then it was just a one and two team, but then every time it was a how'd you pick those as one and two? What about this undefeated team over here? Okay, so they expanded, Well, now it's expanded clear to its twelve teams. There'll be eight teams that play first, and then you get the winners and then they'll play the other four get a first round by kind of like the NFL. There's still arguments over who didn't get in but you know, at least there will always be. But at least with twelve, you're not leaving out any obvious people. Probably interesting thing is that first round you actually get to play at home if you have the right record, which that has not been the history of college football either. It's always been a neutral location. So that'll be fun for some of those big schools. I don't know if this is going to kill college football or you know, it'll just take a while to get used to it or not.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Certainly, all a lot of the big rivalries are gone. There are huge changes in college footballs football going on right now, including the name image and like this, paying players, the transfer portal where they transmits teams are in.
Speaker 3: The middle of the season between this past season in the playoffs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know it's crazy, but I will tell you this from experience. I know a bunch of big college football fans and they are as into it as ever. Okay, cool. Yeah. In fact, one of my New Year's resolutions is pay more attention of college football so I can be part of those conversation. Huh, they're going on and on about such and such and oh man, there are quarterbacks unbelievable, and I'm like, what I.
Speaker 3: Saw most of Oregon, Penn State. It was number one versus number three on Saturday night because we just happened to be at a restaurant where it was on.
Speaker 1: But it's pretty cucy, And I tell him, you know who's got a really good offense is the HTS rebel group that's just taken over Syria. They look at me like, it's the matter with you? Then they go back to talking about Dabbo Sweeney.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so we could hit on Syria a little bit. I do want to hear this clip of jay Z talking about he started dating beyond it. So starting with he's being accused of underage sex with somebody.
Speaker 1: This story think of a thirteen year old.
Speaker 3: Yes, this story burbled up over the weekend, and now were find out he started dating Beyonce when she was like sixteen.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that allegedly how old was he though? Was he also sixteen? Twenty six?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Really? Okay? Didn't know that? All right? A little more on that among other things on the.
Speaker 3: Way never struck me as a perv. Of course, neither did Charlie Rose it turned out he was. But here's jay Z on Charlie Rose and this will all make sense here in a little bit.
Speaker 1: Talking about how he met Beyonce. They mentioned Sony when they talk about where you might.
Speaker 5: Go that that I mean obviously because Beyonce has a deal there.
Speaker 1: I didn't know I know her, but I'll give you I'm not her. Wow long? How long?
Speaker 2: Ten years?
Speaker 4: How long?
Speaker 1: How long?
Speaker 5: However long she's been recording when I met her?
Speaker 2: Don't you remember how long it was?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: When I met her? I mean was it five years ago?
Speaker 6: Was it?
Speaker 2: I met her ten years ago? But did you say to yourself at that time, Wow.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she's that's a fantastic talent.
Speaker 1: That was that what you said? Yeah? Yeah, because you saw talent.
Speaker 2: You saw talent before you saw anything.
Speaker 1: Because she was singing like a rapper.
Speaker 5: It was the first song with y Cleft, and she was singing really fast, and I was like, just why she singing so fast and how she and she was on tea and everything. I was like, oh, she's she does a talented person right there?
Speaker 3: Ya have you seen the video where she Beyonce's wearing the jeans and the cowboy hat and the T shirt at the laundromat Oh my god, don't recall. It just came out like a week or so ago on the part of some mad holy cow. Anyway, I just thought of that one.
Speaker 1: Yeah. The first thing I noticed was her singing. Yeah, I find that hurt to believe. What was all the giggling there between the two of them.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you what it is. I used to watch Charlie Rose every night. I really wish it was still on. I love that show. But he tried so hard with like young cool people, to act like he was young and cool even though he was old and very not cool. That sort of thing happened a lot, just like a weird misplaced laughter to try to seem like he's on their left.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right. Well so anyway, and he was hinting at she Look, she's obviously a very beautiful woman, and he's surely you noticed that first. Blah blah blah whatever. But so he's being accused of drugging and raping a thirteen year old girl with Sean Diddy Combs woirty And this one.
Speaker 3: Is completely different crime than seventeen. I mean, they're both crimes and should be but thirteen, Wow, that's a kid.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yes, so certainly emotionally, no matter the state of their sexual development. But so, and that's one of a number of suits that have popped up now since Diddy got busted and it's become clear that he and many people close to him were engaged in some pretty horrendous, exploitive, drug fueled, sometimes compulsory, compulsory sex stuff. Now, this suit accuses Combs of raping a teenage girl alongside an anonymous celebrity referred to as celebrity A at an after party following the two thousand MTV Video Music Wards in New York City, So we're talking twenty four years ago. The suit was amended Sunday, specifically naming mister Carter aka jay Z as the celebrity involved, and also said there was a female celebrity not named looking on. So I don't know. There are a couple of things that are true at the same time. Number one, there is a payday to be had now in filing lawsuit and maybe getting it settled just to make all this stuff go away, because jay Z is extremely deep pockets in an actual billionaire. Well right, at the same time, and we've seen this before for a very long time. You dare not go up against him because nobody would believe you. There could be terrible repercussions or vengeance or whatever. But now that the cracks in the facade have appeared, people are coming forward with legitimate maybe allegation, So it's very, very difficult to say what's legit.
Speaker 3: We can't go back twenty four years, can you? That seems a lot to me. Yeah, I know what you're saying.
Speaker 1: But anyway, the reason that Charlie Rose clip is semi relevant is.
Speaker 3: Us who would have young women of age. We'd have them come to his house to watch videos of his show, which is like the lamest come on ever, and then he would come out in his robe with no clothes on, open and take a shower.
Speaker 1: In one of them to see whether they were a game or not. Yeah, anyway, So I came across a different description of mister Z and his life that pointed out that, like each one of his serious girlfriends, he started seeing when they were very very young. Beyonce was twelve years as Junior I said ten earlier, so he was twenty eight when she was sixteen. Now, they have at various times claimed that no, they didn't start dating until she was eighteen, But the story keeps changing and people are a little suspicious. And he was with Aliyah is that her name, got with her when she was a teenager. Then there was another girlfriend, and you know, when he was in his mid twenties got with her when she was a teenager. So I don't know about you, and I have no idea of the validity of any of this, obviously, the idea that when I'm in my early mid late twenties, I just keep ending up with teenagers. That's a little weird.
Speaker 3: It is. Yeah, once, I don't know, you can look a sideways at that, But multiple times, come on, dude, how come all your girlfriends are under eighteen, barely out of childhood.
Speaker 1: You haven't run into any nice twenty five year olds at all. Oh, anyway, again, I don't know. That's sad that all evidence is not proof. That to me suggests he has a proclivity for very young women. Yeah, but I don't know.
Speaker 3: I gotta believe he cuts a check and this goes away whether he did it or didn't do it.
Speaker 1: One of the best parts of living a reasonably moral life is the simplicity of it. It's so easy. God, it admite.
Speaker 3: It be harder if you're super wealthy and famous though, and sing yes, yes, it'd be very handsome. O oh for four a Nike, What are you gonna do? Is it as big as Berlin Wall falling? Some people have said it is the fall of Syria over the weekend, certainly shakes up the Middle East. We'll talk a little bit about that coming up, among other things.
Speaker 1: Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 7: I think military analysts are going to focus initially on what the hell happened here so fast? And it's kind of a combination, right, It's corruption and conscription difficulties, long running fuse and Siria. As David says, it's also the distraction of Russia tied up in Ukraine and Iran flattened by Israel. And then thirdly, let's not underestimate the rise of a charismatic leader. I think a lot of folks are getting to know a Bu Muhammad al Jilani learned that name, and we'll see.
Speaker 3: Where this goes, whether it's Louis the sixteenth or Bashar Alissade. I think you got things under control to the moment. You don't in these revolutions, it would seem apparently all the action happens under the ability to see it, and then all of a sudden they fall.
Speaker 1: Right, I'm reminded of the predictions that the Afghanistan government would last for at least a couple more years. No, when it goes, it goes quickly. Yeah, that sure does.
Speaker 3: Uh So. Bashar al Sad, who is running Syria is living in Moscow with his wife right now because he fled the country or he would have been brutally murdered, which I wish would have happened, because he is an awful, awful guy. He was running the civil war for the past what is a dozen fourteen years, in which half a million of his own country people died. That's nearly the number we had died during our civil war with a much larger population than they've got in Syria. So I mean, that's a lot of dead people. And he did all that with the help primarily of Russia but also of Iran to be able to kill people and just an awful human being. But what's going to replace him? That's always a question with revolutions. Very seldom does a revolution happen and then you get like some sort of benevolent governing body takeover and things calm down. I mean, like almost never.
Speaker 1: Does that happen. Yeah, most of the time, opposite, the opposite of that. And then inevitably, after the revolution the revolutionaries start killing each other for a prolonged period of time too, bringing more chaos and horror. Yeah, sometimes it settles down eventually, but it's a gamble.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: That was James.
Speaker 3: Travitas, you just heard from former NATO commander and he actually talked about that on MSNBC this morning. He said, what unites various factions when you overthrow a king or a dictator or a government is we want to overthrow these people as soon as they're overthrown, though all of your differences all of a sudden matter a lot. And the current leader of the opposition group, this rebel leader, Mohammed what's his name, who gave a speech in the most important mosque in Syria and Damascus yesterday. He gave a very good speech about wanting to allow everybody to participate in this is the dawn of a new era. And he's distancing himself from al Qaida. The United States currently has a ten million dollar bounty on his head because we see him as the same way we see ISIS or al Qaeda. But here's the latest today on that, which I find very interesting. The latest reporting. This is from Josh Rogan's Twitter feed and we really like him. From the Washington Post. Here's the state of affairs on day one of the HTS led government in Damascus. HTS is the main rebel group.
Speaker 1: Not to be confused with BTS. Is that the K pop group BTK. Now that's the bound torture Killer Killer from No, that's a different thing. Here's the state of affairs on day one.
Speaker 3: Central Bank operating commercial banks reopen Thursday. Do you remember when we went into Iraq and overthrew Sadam Hussein. Weren't nothing working the next day or for a very long time. Everything got looted, destroyed everything. We weren't able to keep anything together. They have their bank, Their central Bank operating commercial banks reopen Thursday. Mohammad al Bashir has been appointed to former temporary government by the rebels. The main rebel met with Bashir and Assad's prime minister to rage a power transfer. I don't remember that happening in any of these revolutions either, where there's some sort official power transfer with like paperwork and will and peace. Aleppo Airport to resume domestic flights later today.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: State employees told to return to work. Government officials say women free to wear what they wish, harmed to journalists punishable by prison, General amnesty to all Syrian Middle military conscripts, as opposed to hunting them down and killing them all.
Speaker 1: Because they're just poor sons of guns who got hired by the military. So who knows.
Speaker 3: But I don't remember this happening in well, I know it didn't happen in Iraq or Afghanistan, or Egypt or Tunisia or any of these other places.
Speaker 1: I will point out that the Taliban in Afghanistan actually did plant a pledge to be much much more moderate and preserve the rights of women and girls and blah blah blah, than step by step by step they went back on the word and back to their roots. I want to be optimistic that this al Jilani guy is for real and actually intends to bring an era of you know, trading minorities in religious sects with that's sects with respect and mercy. But I gotta I gotta wait and see. The guy was once you know, affiliated with al Qaeda, and alnus or front and what could.
Speaker 3: Be he was because that was the best toughest gang out there on his head of a side of you know what you wanted possible. Or he's a hard kre Islamist who believes the same thing Isis and Algaida believes and the tally Ban.
Speaker 1: We'll see. If I'm a hardcore Islamist, how do I prevent these other factions from opposing me and foiling my rise to power by telling them I'm not going to hurt him, telling them We're going to be buddies. No, You've got nothing to fear for me. Any absolutely, one hundred percent could be that guy. A lot of these Islamas so they can't get those words they ever come out of their mouth Hamas and Hesboala and a lot of the people they just they can't say anything but death to all infidels, which I always thought, why don't you lie? Well, see that's the thing. This guy might just be more sophisticated. I hope he is what he claims to be. That would be an incredible gift to the poor people of that region. I just I've seen it before.
Speaker 3: Even if it goes south though, I've seen a lot of interviews in these various countries. I don't think I've ever seen one where they say I wish the dictator was still in charge. They always seem to prefer their chances now versus when Sodom Hussein was running the place, or Momar Kadafi or there's a bunch examples.
Speaker 1: Right, let's give it a try. Yeah, why not? So a couple of thoughts that tie into this from an interview I heard with a woman who is Irani and her family left just before I think the revolution in the seventies, when the Shah was overthrown and Ayatola Coromanian is band of religious lunatic mulos came into power and then the Revolutionary Guard and all that she pointed out to your point, Jack or whichever one of us made it that the Marxists in Iran, in the universities in particular, formed this alliance with the Islamists because they both wanted to overthrow the Shah, and the Marxists were convinced that the Islamists agreed with them that they needed to build a workers paradise and blah blah blah. The minute the mulos got controlled, they executed all of the Marxists right up against the wall, by the hundreds, by the thousands. Nobody's really sure. So yeah, that's the way the revolutions go. And the second thing she said that was interesting, and she was more or less lecturing Americans. She said, you can't negotiate with religious fanatics. Their only goal is the glory of Allah and achieving wiping out the Jews and bringing forward, you know, Mohammad's vision of whatever. She said. They will pretend to be interested in this, They will feign that they have only one goal, and you can't negotiate with them. You can try to box them in, you can fight them, you can bribe them for a while. Just know this, never forget they have one goal. This all happened so fast.
Speaker 3: I mean over Thanksgiving break I took notes on the fall of Aleppo and just never got around to really talking about it, and partially because I thought, man, whatever, it's probably gonna go back to Assad at some point. Anyway, No, in two weeks, ten days, the whole country fell. Did you see the videos out of the airport, and those are almost hilarious. Everybody at the airport, and then people were starting to get and hear the word the news, and then like the people who worked at the airport, the TSA equivalent, they were like scanning baggage and they all were looking around and they kind of got up out of their chairs and started walking toward the gates, then started running. Then so then the passengers started looking around because the rumor was spreading so fast, and they all started running. Everybody just left. Then the airport was empty, and that happened all across the country. Then on TV you had the people, there are rumors in the streets that the military has laid down their arms. Those are all Western lies. It is not true, but shar Alisade is in conplete control.
Speaker 1: And that went on for a while and then all of a sudden.
Speaker 3: He'll be addressing the nation at six o'clock night and all of a sudden, this woman gets up out of her chair, walks off. This other bald hair guy sits down and basically says, I, for one, welcome the ant or for lords. I mean, he just sat down and immediately said we are now a free country, and I couldn't be more excited about it.
Speaker 1: And that's how quickly it changed. Wow, Yeah, yeah, that's nuts.
Speaker 3: You remember we used to have Liz Sly on regularly, yeah, with Washington Post. I don't know who she was with at the time, but anyway, she just texted this out statement on the HTS channels. They have their own TV channels going right now with information it is strictly forbidden to interfere with women's dress or impose any request related to their clothing or appearance, including requests for modesty. That's what they're saying. Anyway, it's possible that they think, you know, we play this right, We're going to get the backen of the United States and the European Union and money will be flowing our way in arms, and we can run this country for a long time.
Speaker 1: I hope I get to see this play out, because they're one of two, well several, but at least two results. One, this guy is what he claims to be, and it's an incredible gift of freedom and moderation in that region for the people of Syria. That's a long shot. Secondly, is we get to see the playbook of the modern Islamist extremist and how they claim moderation to get the cooperation of other groups and tribes and whatever, and then they bring the hammer down isis style, and we live and we learn one of those two things is going to happen.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: The difference with the Taliban example you used, is they mean that would have been really they had shown what they were for decades. This group, who's ever even heard of HST or whatever. They were untild yesterday, so we'll see what they're all about.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was telling my kids yesterday how thankful anybody who lives in a organized, safe society should be that they do, because it doesn't have to be that way. I was watching some YouTube videos over the weekend about entropy and how it applies to in nature and rocks the same way it applies to civilizations. The pulling force is toward chaos. It takes a lot to keep that from being that way disintegration. Yeah, speaking of which, and this gladdens my heart speaking of the Mullahs in the Revolutionary Guard of Iran.
Speaker 1: They are screwed and tattooed by this whole thing. They're proxies hamas Hesbelah are terribly battered. They're battered. The Israelis expose them for having no air defenses to speak of, and their ability to resupply Hesbelah has been seriously disrupted, so they are looking weak, weak, weak. Russia is the looser in this as well, which gladdens my heart too. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Nettnyah who made a little speech over the weekend taking a lot of credit for this having he says the devastation of hesbol is what led to this, and he might be right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and indeed Russia getting bogged, don you crane as well? They have a couple of important military bass in Siria. I should explain that for people who don't follow this all the time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, one to port won a regular military base. The port very important, so we'll see what happens there. The phrase you just used, which I don't approve of, for the record, screwed and tattooed?
Speaker 1: Where does that? Where does that phrase come from? I mean, I I'm afraid to even ask that question. I don't know. It's like when I mentioned there's more than one way to skin a cat in front of my nieces and they reacted with horror, And it occurred to me, who is skinning cats for what purpose? How many ways do you need become a popular?
Speaker 3: Say somebody had been skinning skinning cats I assume you can always skin a cat. Once somebody had been skinning cats same way, every day, every cat, and somebody said, look, Jim, I hate to butt in. I hope I'm not overstepping my bounds. But there's more than one way to skin a cat.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: You're wearing out your knife, you're nicking your thumb. Whatever Jim's problems. But there's a faster, easier way. You gotta think outside the box of cats skinning.
Speaker 3: I mean, if your goal is to get as many skins off as many cats as pumps, right, exactly in a timely reasons, right right, right, in.
Speaker 1: A timely man, there are other ways. It was his point. We will finish strong. Next, we need some black visialities.
Speaker 7: That's right.
Speaker 2: People want to jump up and choke.
Speaker 1: Us and kill us for being loud.
Speaker 5: How about we do the same when they attempt to oppress us.
Speaker 1: Right, I'm tie it, tie it well. Hawk Newsome, the leader of New York Black Lives Matter BLM, who are Marxists who want to overthrow the system. Therefore they want a race war. That's what BLM has been from the beginning, calling for violence. Nice.
Speaker 3: So those of you and I know a couple of institutions that still have BLM signs in their windows.
Speaker 1: You're still on board with that.
Speaker 3: The people who ran BLM took your money and bought houses. They're in jail, a lot of them. Now, you got this guy, the leader of BLM in New York, calling for violence after a court made a decision. I mean, this is the legal justice system. So you're basically unhappy with the ruling, and you're calling for violence in the streets.
Speaker 1: Nice in the name of communism. Yeah, keep flying those BLM flags. Use soft heads, no kidding, crumb. When I see that, I think, I think, I think you're an idiot. Yeah, me too. Or you're certainly ignorant. You're an ignorant virtue signaling fool the ready.
Speaker 3: Yeah, here's your host for final thoughts, Joe Getty.
Speaker 1: Let's get a final thought from everybody on the crew to wrapp things up for the day. There is our technical director, Michael Angelo in the controller of Michael. What's your final thought? Yeah, it's time for me to do my annual public service of reminding people that Amazon times are slipping and the last day for free shipping is December fourteenth. From my arm reading Okay, yep, oh, that's a timely reminder. Thank you, Michael. Katie Green As a final thought, Katie.
Speaker 6: Thinking about Taylor Swift's Eras Tour. I had a friend go to one recently and she sent me a video a bunch of thirty five year old women crying, baffling to me bathfully.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, me too, unbelievable. Jack a final thought for us.
Speaker 3: Joe used a course expression earlier screwed into two, and it made me wonder what does that mean? I looked it up. It's damned interesting.
Speaker 1: Huh. And we'll talk about that on the One More Thing podcast. Yeah, you can subscribe to that along with Armstrong and Getty on demand. One more thing. Speaking of the website, Armstrong Egetdy dot com, you can still get your favorite ang fan one of those groovy Ange hoodies, the Adidas hoodies, or a hot Dogs Are Dogs or cut the Crab t shirt or whatever makes a great gift. Helps to keep everybody on the payroll again Armstrong Geddy dot com. Hit the Armstrong in Getty store and get a gift for your loved one.
Speaker 3: Cool Armstrong and Getty wrapping up an other grueling four hour work to have a feeling we're gonna know a lot more about that. Perhaps shooter her in New York, because it looks like they've got the guy nabbed so many people.
Speaker 1: Thanks so little time. Go to Armstrong Geddy dot com. If you see something we ought to have been talking about, send it along mail bag at Armstrong Yetdy dot com. Oh my god, I've got so much to do to get ready for Christmas. It's making me tired thinking about it. I got to restart my Scotch cabinet so we all have things to worry about.
Speaker 3: Jack, We'll see you tomorrow. God bless America.
Speaker 1: I'm strong and Getty. I want it. Give it to me. I don't care how long it is.
Speaker 2: What hell is that?
Speaker 1: That was quite entertaining for No Joe. It's outrageous, it is dangerous. It's so good as this.
Speaker 2: Is an amazing geopolitical disaster. What the hell happened here so fast?
Speaker 1: I'm gonna call my lawyer, gun if you you know you have such potential? No, no, that's not what I was told that I know. Bye bye, Armstrong and Getty