Speaker 1: So this is another episode of this god forsaken podcast.
Speaker 2: True. What's the name of it?
Speaker 3: Emergency or com.
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Okay, Honestly, before we start, I just want to say something because I haven't said it to you this whole month, and this will technically be the last episode of the month.
Speaker 2: Happy Pride, Drew kill yourself. I was literally doing something nice, like I was.
Speaker 3: I don't need none of that pride shit. Okay, everybody with pride. Pride is a seven deadly sin, one of the seven deadly sins along with being gay. You're having pride for being gay?
Speaker 1: Hello, she said, bride is one of uh the.
Speaker 3: What's literally true?
Speaker 2: Is that actually one of the.
Speaker 3: It's like pride less gluttony? Uh, ego, your mama's vagina, her Cooter Bronson, it's deadly.
Speaker 4: That's for day.
Speaker 2: I'm sure the clitorius hood, Hi? Can I lift the hood of your clitterest?
Speaker 5: Hi?
Speaker 6: Also, I just want to clarify we're doing a zoom episode because I'm still in Paris, because I'm walking. I'm walking this week fashion week.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can't say who I'm working for.
Speaker 3: But Jacques Mousse yesse Nike collection at the top of my head was trying to like think of something that rhyme with like Cucci, and I.
Speaker 1: Was gonna say, Jacques moussy, let me see your Jack mussy, can I see your Gucci?
Speaker 3: I'm walking for Gucci's Cucci.
Speaker 2: Cuchi gutur. I'm gonna start a kuchikatur line. Seen each other for so long.
Speaker 3: It has been two weeks, and we have like refrained from talking to each other to give y'all the best experience possible with this podcast.
Speaker 1: Also because I don't like talking to Dreid my three time if I'm going to make But that's just me being honest, Like.
Speaker 3: That's that's like the meanest thing I think anybody as Like I actually ever said to me, Oh, you'd rather.
Speaker 1: Have a friend that's a liar, that's what you're saying. That's what you're saying right now, that you would rather just.
Speaker 3: Have a friend who I would rather have a friend who lied and talk shit behind my back than was mean to my face, Like would you actually yeah, because if it's not to my face, and how is it going to hurt me? Like if they're fake and they're nice to me in person, but then they go behind my back and talk shit, Like who cares? They're nice to me in person, but what.
Speaker 2: If it gets to you, Like what if he it's like.
Speaker 3: You, everybody's a liar these days. I don't trust anybody.
Speaker 1: That's actually every single high schooler when they had their first like fight with their friend, they're like, no, I know, I would rather have a friend who talk shit, because then I would simply cut them off, like I like, to my face, because then I would just like, I'm not your friend anymore.
Speaker 2: Like we're done.
Speaker 3: We need to bring telling people to kill themselves.
Speaker 1: Oh, I don't know if that's something to like bring back, Like I thought. I think we're going through the reform of like stopping book.
Speaker 3: They brought back Y two K, they brought back indie sleeves. It's time to bring back telling people to kill themselves. Look like, I don't mean I don't when I say it, I don't mean for people to like actually going off themselves. It's like saying like fuck you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's I I like saying it.
Speaker 5: It's it's like comical to say it, like I'm just.
Speaker 3: Saying it as a joke and I'm it I'm reclaiming the word.
Speaker 2: I'm just like were you going to say something?
Speaker 3: Don't talk over me, me being the one that talks over you.
Speaker 2: No, we talk over each other so much. But I don't know.
Speaker 1: Did we mention this in an episode? There was like this podcast or there was this TikTok that somebody had, like, are you feeling yourself?
Speaker 2: Are you taking a selfie?
Speaker 1: You actually have a really nice side profile, actually, like it looks really good. I'm not gonna do it because actually, like every time I see my side profile when we have to rewatch, are you swallowing your your chin right now?
Speaker 3: What is it called? I'm glucking It's where you like suck your tongue up.
Speaker 7: No, it's mewing, yes, glucking.
Speaker 3: Cock. Why is it called dock cock? Three thousand? Why did we agree on that?
Speaker 1: Because it's no because it's like the sound like someone makes one like they're giving head gock cock.
Speaker 3: Well, no, it's like I'm giving that cock three thousand. Have you never like heard like, have you heard LGBTQ plus community? You know I haven't. I'm not a part of the LGBTQ community.
Speaker 2: I just laughed so hard I leaked a little. I'm not gonna lie 'all.
Speaker 4: I just leaked.
Speaker 2: Since I'm traveling, I don't have my Diva cup, And.
Speaker 8: What did you say?
Speaker 3: I literally didn't say anything. I didn't say show the camera of your little stain.
Speaker 2: That is so gross.
Speaker 1: But since I'm traveling and I don't have my Diva cup, I have to use tampons, and I actually think tampons are the worst thing ever.
Speaker 3: Like, I disagree with you.
Speaker 2: And want to like, what's your take? Like, what do you like about tampon's true?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 3: Like it has to feel good going in.
Speaker 1: And you think you think there's sexual pleasure in inserting a tampon. Yeah, because you put a tampon in your butt, so you know it's pleasurable.
Speaker 3: Yeah, don't look at me?
Speaker 8: Why show yourself.
Speaker 2: You're so beautiful even without makeup. You're so beautiful.
Speaker 3: A big fucking head.
Speaker 1: No, me too, I'm not kidding on Like, so I also think I'm like making myself bald a little from like pulling my hair back all the time.
Speaker 3: Me fucking too.
Speaker 4: Balding jojo us both stop.
Speaker 8: I didn't.
Speaker 2: You're going to fucking hell?
Speaker 3: And with that, looks like I have a beauty filter. On do we have the beauty filter?
Speaker 1: I think you you definitely probably have your zoom setting to have like a little bit of blurry.
Speaker 3: Wait, how do you change that?
Speaker 2: It's in preferences.
Speaker 1: Oh, you're on a PC, so I don't I don't know how to do that on your computer.
Speaker 8: Do you have anything you would like that?
Speaker 1: I have something I was gonna ask you if you have anything you want to share about. I have something to say. Run it the Band of six.
Speaker 8: How does that make you feel?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 8: How are you feeling about that? The what the band on? Like jewels and like e cigarettes?
Speaker 3: Oh, it's just jewel?
Speaker 2: Is it actually just jewel?
Speaker 3: It's just jewel. I don't give a fuck. I did have the idea immediately to buy a bunch of jewel pods, like a lot like investment, random to them, and then flip them and make twenty grand. Like if you were really about your shit and you wanted to make some money, buy all the jewel pods from your local gas station and go to the next seventh grade recess and sell them.
Speaker 2: Over to seventh grade, you know, foking.
Speaker 3: Cigarettes in fifth grade.
Speaker 1: I'm I think I'm gonna buy Like I'm gonna buy an a excess of jewel pods and like you know how they only have like the the tobacco juepods. Now I'm gonna like get them and refill them with just like mint, you bait juice and read.
Speaker 2: With eucalyptus and jasmine and essential.
Speaker 1: Oils and then add like a strong mint flavor, and then recolor the caps like from brown to that like teal color, and sell them like triple the price as mint pods and literally solve our nicotine crisis.
Speaker 3: That's actually really interesting and I like love it, the nicotine crisis of twenty twenty two. Like it's literally happening. There's a shortage, big shortage. Wait, there was sucking something. I was gonna go damn say bitch, damn. Oh. One time in high school, it was like when I was still like experimenting with weed and trying to see if I would have a panic attack every single time. And we me and my buddies heard of this guy who apparently sold weed jewel pods. And this was when like jewels were like at their peak where you could buy like all of the flavors of jewel pods or whatever. And this guy apparently made jewel pods that had weed oil in them. So we drove literally two and a half hours to a hype beast like supreme like esque store at peak traffic from Grandberry to Dallas. It was literally the worst drive I've ever made to Dallas in my life. And we get there and it's at this supreme like high beet store. We buy the weed jewel pods and we all hit it on the way home and it's literally just like weed flavored oil, Like there's no in it. It doesn't get any of us high. It just tastes like weed. And we freaked the fuck out because we paid twenty dollars for this pod and we were like all gonna split it between us, and we were all really fucking piste. And we drove all the way back to Grandberry, and right when we entered Grandberry, we like passed a police officer going like five over. He flashed his lights at us, but he didn't pull us over. But having weed and Grandberry is like a definite like jail sentence of like how many days. But yeah, we bought weed jewel pods and it was a scam and I got scammed.
Speaker 1: That was probably the best thing that happened to you, though, because I bet if it was real fucking weed. It would have been like the scariest dad you've ever taken in your life, and you literally would have been rewired.
Speaker 3: I would have died.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I also was gonna be like, oh my god, wait, literally a jewel pod for like weed.
Speaker 8: That is such a good fucking idea.
Speaker 2: As if stizzy doesn't.
Speaker 3: Exist, yeah, like as if it literally doesn't exist.
Speaker 2: Was one has to make that.
Speaker 1: I went through a phase where I was like really obsessed with I don't know if you remember that when we first moved to La.
Speaker 8: I was really obsessed with.
Speaker 1: There was like it's like an unmarked brand, like I don't know the brands, but it's those like old Weed. It's like literally one of those, like it's from one of those spots, but it's like the gold.
Speaker 3: Like the gold pen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And do you remember how obsessed with that like fucking pen I was.
Speaker 2: I wanted it so bad, like literally like.
Speaker 1: I was itching for it and nobody, like I didn't know anybody who was.
Speaker 5: Twenty one who could get it for me, and I didn't have a fake.
Speaker 1: Because like I'm not a piece of shit and I like actually like follow the rules.
Speaker 3: And that's why you were so addicted.
Speaker 2: No, I literally was. I just liked the taste of it. I just like the taste of the oil burning.
Speaker 1: Like I don't think like I enjoyed like the high as much as it was. Like it's literally like probably what most.
Speaker 2: People have with their like puff bars. It was just like the oral fixation.
Speaker 3: I have oral fixations on penises. I think I had a stroke.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, Wait, what are you gonna like glaze o. I literally started the episode by saying happy prior to you, and then you.
Speaker 3: Just said what you just said that I think I had a stroke because do you notice it?
Speaker 1: No, your face looks like perfectly fine.
Speaker 5: You just said you had an oral fixation on penises.
Speaker 3: Girl, don't put fucking weird ship into my mouth.
Speaker 2: Bitch, you're the one putting weird ship in your mouth. Why the fuck are you putting wieners in your mouth? Straight?
Speaker 3: People can suck wieners like that's not weird?
Speaker 2: Is that what they say to you?
Speaker 3: It's not weird, that's what they tell you.
Speaker 1: Who's telling you that's true?
Speaker 3: Oh my god? Well what do you have to say to me that I went to try heroin? I'm serious?
Speaker 2: So I'm gone for two weeks. See, this is this is proof that you need me, like you actually need me.
Speaker 3: He needs me, he needs me, he needs me, he needs Yeah, no, I spiraled for sure. I was like I can handle it. I can do it once.
Speaker 2: Wait, you spiraled like you did do Heroin.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, I'm saying I spiraled and like it's a thought that oh and ironically like.
Speaker 1: Doing Heroin, I just don't know that I have any interest in that, Like I don't know even.
Speaker 2: What that would do. I did have to make a cover til Ryan. I was like, you know, what's so fucked up? Because if you all don't know, I've been.
Speaker 5: Galloping around Europe like my life is a dream.
Speaker 3: I mean you've already said that.
Speaker 1: Sorry, did I mention that I I've been on the other side of the world, like literally like I've been around the world.
Speaker 3: But all that song is literally you that song is.
Speaker 1: Actually I have something to say about language, Like actually, I'm not kidding that shit is fucking scary, Like that is so fucking weird.
Speaker 3: You're telling me we made language out of this. You're telling me people understand you guys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And they were like, we gotta do something with this.
Speaker 3: Let's figure this out. Literally, why did we do that?
Speaker 4: I don't know, Like, I literally don't know.
Speaker 3: Humans discovering language is like the equivalent to like how or as equivalent to like humanity as us discovering the Internet was. I feel like you're on the same level.
Speaker 2: No, I think language is even crazier.
Speaker 3: I think language is crazier, but I think they're like getting to the same level. I think like the Internet is going to propel us into the future the same way language did.
Speaker 1: I mean yeah, because also, like with the Internet, language is like ever expanding, like literally really, it's changing the way we speak so fucking rapidly.
Speaker 3: Also, I look at us, I don't think we've said a coherent thing this entire episode so far.
Speaker 2: I don't think we've stayed on track for a single thing we've said.
Speaker 1: Like, oh, because when you were mentioning Heroin, I was gonna say, I was gonna say to Ryan like I said to O'Ryan, because I like have been just getting high and laying in the fucking sun, which honestly is like the best thing ever.
Speaker 5: Like I literally I will say, yeah.
Speaker 2: For me, I was smoking.
Speaker 3: Smoking in Paris.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I went on dot com, but I was I said to Ryan.
Speaker 2: I was like, you know, isn't it so crazy that.
Speaker 1: Like when you do like mad, you're still considered being high, Like I'm high right now.
Speaker 2: And someone who's on mass is high right now? Like does that make sense? Like to me, it's like there has there needs to be a different word for like.
Speaker 3: The two oh, because like.
Speaker 1: How can I be like high off an edible and be like he he ha ha and then someone's like.
Speaker 3: Under my skin? Well that's how.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's gonna say.
Speaker 2: I guess some people they get under your skin.
Speaker 3: And rewire your DNA like actually.
Speaker 1: Literally back to language, that ship scares me, Like I'm sorry, Like it literally scares me.
Speaker 4: I don't like that.
Speaker 3: You're making me.
Speaker 2: Like what we're doing? Why can't we do this? And why are there so many people who can't understand what we're doing?
Speaker 3: I now know it's like this is America speak English?
Speaker 4: Okay, wait boss, yeah, yeah, you agree with me?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 2: I don't think I do.
Speaker 3: And you can't be saying ship like that. Oh did the lights just go out? You're literally living, You're like help being held hostage right now?
Speaker 2: I forgot to pay the bills.
Speaker 3: This looks like a green screen.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, oh that's beautiful, thank you, But yeah, it's it's been fucking scaring me, Like I thought. We went to Portugal, and I was like, okay, like I can speak Spanish, like I'll.
Speaker 3: Be able to Like it was like, where was my invite? It's given? Where the is my invite?
Speaker 5: Well, we said you could come if you gave us head.
Speaker 2: And you just refused.
Speaker 3: So yeah, no, why not?
Speaker 5: Like literally, why not for the trip of a lifetime?
Speaker 10: Why not?
Speaker 3: I literally was so jealous, but I was like I cannot spend this money. I cannot do it, even though I literally could have, I just was like new, no, yes.
Speaker 2: So for context, I was a Ryans plus one.
Speaker 1: She was my sugar mama and she had business in Europe, so she invited me along and I went with her. But it was so last minute that it was so expensive and it kind of just didn't make sense for like Drew to do it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I wanted to go, but it was just yeah, too expensive for the amount of time I was gonna be there, But then it ended up being a long time. But like it all worked out in the end because I got to like surprise my mom and be with my dad. For Father's Day, which is like really cute.
Speaker 1: That video of you surprising your mom actually made me cry. I've been crying at so much parent content.
Speaker 2: It is it.
Speaker 1: There's this one fucking TikTok. Maybe maybe I'll put it up, but there's it hits too close to home, so I probably won't put it up. But there's this one talk TikTok and like it's a father daughter TikTok, and it is so sweet it makes me cry. I was showing a friend the other day and I was airplaying it and I like was just sobbing, and my friends were laughing at me because they were like, damn, that one really hit home. And I was like, actually leave me the fuck alonesome, smack the fuck out of all of you. But yeah, language scares the fuck out of me, Like I literally can't believe people, just like like being in a different like country and someone speaking a fully different language to you, and just like being in a room of a bunch of people who have this one like interconnecting thing about them and being like the being the odd one out is such an insane feeling. And yeah, which I'm sure someone's gonna be like, who fucking cares, but no, you don't understand.
Speaker 2: It's so fucking insane.
Speaker 3: And I think I never gorgeous right now.
Speaker 8: I told you that.
Speaker 3: I'm like glowing.
Speaker 2: What did you just send me?
Speaker 3: Oh? I just send a TikTok because I want to play that TikTok. That one made me so happy. I'm not kidding. It made me so happy.
Speaker 10: I thought it was so cute, The black List, that's if they're pussy thresh on, it's cute.
Speaker 3: I love just love old fucking people. I love old people. But it also the old people make me cry, which is like really fucked up of me to do, because we need to stop treating old people like they are useless and they can't thin for themselves. But like it makes me so sad. I think it's sad because of my own, like like my own dealings with aging, Like I like, I don't want to age and I don't want to be old. I don't want to do it, and I know it's just gonna happen, but I'll probably live till on like one hundred and fifty or something, because like we're learning how to basically become a mortal, and no one wants to have the conversation, but we're literally like learning how to like edit the genomanshit.
Speaker 1: But I was gonna say the complete opposite, Like I was gonna say it's a topic.
Speaker 8: For the next episode.
Speaker 1: But one of the things I wrote down was like, can we stop talking about microplastics because they can't be that bad for you? But then within writing that down, I was like, wait, they probably are so fucking bad, and it's gonna start like we're gonna see like the age rate, like go back to being like you died by the time you're thirteen and you have to get married when you're like fucking five because all the microplastics within our ecosystem and body is failing us. But I'm not kidding, Like I'm sorry, and I know some of the butchers are gonna be mad and take it to heart and be like, no, microplastics are actually bad, Like we just found them in the.
Speaker 2: Fucking snow, But like, are they that bad? Because my skin cleared.
Speaker 5: Up in the past four years, So explain that to me.
Speaker 3: Explain that.
Speaker 2: Explain that to me. My hair is slaying and like healthier than it's ever been. My skin looks flood.
Speaker 3: Wait, wait, I actually I haven't told you this yet, and I was gonna wait to do it live on the podcast. But I literally was actually so scared and having like a full blown, like panic attack yesterday about it. But as you know, I got yes, hide the label. I wonder what drink that is?
Speaker 2: Well, got shit and cock balls?
Speaker 3: No, but I sent a pot to here come Corilla of me getting an STD test. I got an STD test last Thursday, and I wasn't able to find out the results until yesterday, and I was gonna save them to read them live on the podcast. But I was literally like shaking my boots because I was like, why did it? They sent them a day late, and I was like, oh, literally, I have every STD under the sun, Like I'm done, Like literally, I'm going to hell. I'm gonna die soon. But you'd be happy to know that I'm clean.
Speaker 2: Everybody, go get your tests.
Speaker 3: No, and ironically, get tested, Like I don't give a fuck, Like, get tested. It's so easy, it's so cheap, it's probably free even, and like you're doing the world a service, like just go get tested, or you're a psycho and you're gross and ugly if you don't. Damn, I don't give a fuck.
Speaker 1: I was literally siscod It's like you're about to do that shit live, like you're literally gonna there is like a fifty to fifty chance you kill the vibe right now, Like.
Speaker 3: You think I'm gross.
Speaker 2: No, I don't think that's gross.
Speaker 1: I think like you never know, like someone like me, I'm like cure and I'm like clean and I'm not like a fucking dirty slut like you. So like, but I could still like who knows, Like maybe I've slipped up a little somewhere.
Speaker 7: Along the way.
Speaker 3: Yep, that's what I thought. I was like, maybe I slipped up somewhere along the way. Nope, I'm clean and I'm celibating. You know.
Speaker 2: When you said that the saturation on your camera.
Speaker 1: Went so long?
Speaker 4: Are you playing with it?
Speaker 2: What are you playing with the lighting?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: You are?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I was gonna say, because I can see the focus in your eyes. But like that was so good because when it went these saturated and you saying you're celibrating, Oh my.
Speaker 3: God, my god, no, but I am celibate. I don't care. I'm not having sex until marriage.
Speaker 2: Just do you mind, if do you mind? If I ask how long it's been.
Speaker 5: You're a fucking slut, your goddamn slut.
Speaker 3: Well, this is the last time I will.
Speaker 5: Never be fucking celible.
Speaker 1: Bit. I literally love having sex. I'm actually like so bitch, like what last week?
Speaker 3: I need them, but I need to fucking shame my goddamn ugly ass fucking discussing my best off, my goddamn face.
Speaker 5: I have little scissors in the bathroom that I use for my fucking pubes.
Speaker 3: If you want to use that, Oh, I'm gonna smell them later. Do you look at yourself or do you look at me when you're talking?
Speaker 2: I do mix them both.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's I dabble. You can make a compilation of me just staring at myself. I'm staring at myself right now. I'm not gonna in myself and yet myself and you.
Speaker 11: Oh.
Speaker 5: Also, Ka, Kaye isn't here because he did pass away last.
Speaker 3: Week, so it was so sad.
Speaker 1: The show mus go on, kay Do you want to chime in for a little hell so I don't think your dad, Oh my god, he's actually bad.
Speaker 12: Oh I can't because I died, my god, Oh my god, the ghost. I'm doing this on the toilet, so I just like wanted to make sure it wasn't unmuted when I was like, shitting.
Speaker 8: Drew, you can't smell it, fucking screen.
Speaker 3: I can smell it. Don't sell vision, yep. Okay, Like I need I just never need to be able to look at myself. Ever, it's like, actually, really drunk, I need to tape this set of the screen or something because, like I put my wallet in front of me because it really is so hard to look at because.
Speaker 12: Okay, I'm gonna go back to Jewish heaven.
Speaker 2: Oh bye God.
Speaker 3: Heaven is a place on earth with you, thank you. I was talking to ya.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, look see, Drew.
Speaker 1: Your face is like symmetrical. You need to tell stop nitpicking yourself. Bay.
Speaker 2: You're gorgeous. You're gorgeous, and you have no idea how you look.
Speaker 3: You like my new argyle vest that is not new. I put it on because I was like, I can't wear just another white T shirt. And I put it on and I was like, this may be the ugliest item of clothing that I own and the worst thing I've ever put together in my life.
Speaker 2: It's ugly.
Speaker 3: Huh.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's ugly. But since we were talking about STDs.
Speaker 5: I don't know if you'll we this, but I don't know if you'll relate to this.
Speaker 1: But I was talking to someone like last week, and we were just talking about like things you are paranoid about that I don't remember how it started, but basically I was like, do you remember this, You'll understand. Do you remember how fucking scared everyone was to get pregnant, Like every teenager from like twenty eleven or like from like two thousand and seven to like twenty fourteen.
Speaker 3: Why was that?
Speaker 1: Like That's what I was saying. I was like, that had to have been like the consequence of like a show that was literally just following teen mom. So everybody was so scared of getting pregnant. And I don't know where this fear came from, and I'm sure most people can relate to it. Like I was so convinced I was gonna get pregnant from a fucking toilet seat, Like I was so convinced. I was so convinced that from a public like if I missed my period when I was like a younger teen.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I bet I sat on a toilet that had fucking come on it.
Speaker 3: Like I was like I literally was like, oh.
Speaker 1: My god, I literally sat on like a toilet and like I got pregnant. Like I don't know, like I don't understand how the science of that would work, but I was I wish.
Speaker 2: I was joking.
Speaker 8: I was like so convinced.
Speaker 2: And also I was like always really convinced that I would like contract.
Speaker 5: Some kind of like disease from sitting on a toilet.
Speaker 8: But what was that?
Speaker 3: Oh, oh god, that hurts so fucking bad. My PC glass just fell. Oh you can see us. It just fell on my fucking ankle and I think it's bleeding.
Speaker 8: We can only hope for so much, you know.
Speaker 3: We can only help you kill yourself tonight. Yep, Hello, Hello, It's the Drew Podcast.
Speaker 5: This is this is the Ghost of any.
Speaker 2: Do you do you feel guilt now that it's happened? You should?
Speaker 5: You should watch what?
Speaker 3: I don't know, just say shit. I literally I had a moment yesterday because I was hanging out, like I wasn't hanging out with someone new, but like it was like kind of like it's like a new relationship developing, and I realized that I actually need to learn how to not speak everything that comes to my brain and it was like the first time in my life that I like was like, oh, like I actually like say everything that comes to my brain and I don't think of the consequences until after. And I like, yeah, it just happened, and I was like, oh my god, like I'm so sorry that I said that, Like I yeah, it was just.
Speaker 2: Like can you repeat what you said?
Speaker 3: Or uh no. I literally was just like, uh it was just a new person in my life, and I was like, can I hit your puff bar? I was like, can I hit your puff bar? Like mid conversation and I was like.
Speaker 13: And that.
Speaker 3: They looked at me. They were like huh, like what And I was like, oh, sorry, I don't have to if you don't want me to, and he's like okay. I was like, I'm sorry, I just say everything that comes to my brain. Yeah. It was really really uncomfortable for me.
Speaker 1: Well, after hanging out with O'Ryan for so long, I heard her I'm going.
Speaker 2: To do that too because my headphones have that too, So how about.
Speaker 3: That, Oh I have those and I have these, Oh well, I have bet these are giving like like clear craze white two K, like.
Speaker 5: Oh I saw somebody who was fourteen on TikTok post about twenty twelve.
Speaker 3: Like indie sleeves, Like no, no, Domo.
Speaker 1: Was in there, Like it wasn't twenty twelve, it might have been like two thousand and.
Speaker 2: Nine or something.
Speaker 3: I keep becoming millennials in front of them.
Speaker 2: I know, I know, and we're having to watch.
Speaker 5: It happened at like a rapid rate because there's like they're like cognitive too fast.
Speaker 2: I don't like it me, Like.
Speaker 3: Is dead the word Sleigh? Yeah, not in my books, But I saw the TikTok and I was like, this bitch is so right. I've never seen somebody be so right in my life. But the tables are gonna turn and the girls are gonna be Like I never thought Sleigh was cool, like Slay was always annoying. I never said Sleigh, like fuck Sleigh. Like every single time I heard someone say Slay, I was like, what do you even fucking mean? It's coming soon. Watch the tables will turn, and I want to get ahead of the I'm gonna beat the Sleigh allegations. I never said it once Drew.
Speaker 2: There's like an extremely.
Speaker 3: Viral said Sleigh is dead, and I always agreed Sleigh sucked.
Speaker 1: Well you could say that, but I'm literally a slave villion of fucking slave Ville, and I don't can't.
Speaker 3: You're a villain. I am a slavillion.
Speaker 8: Hell, Hi, you don't have to yell, you know.
Speaker 2: I think I'm gonna get a haircut.
Speaker 3: Yeah, look at that. I think. I was like, I'm gonna grow my hair out and then donate my hair. But we're almost there, but I don't want to cut my hair really short. So I'm sorry you're not getting my hair. I don't care. It's true, it's true. I'm way till August.
Speaker 2: I was gonna wait till August.
Speaker 1: But I think I'm gonna get a haircut right now, like right now, literally right now.
Speaker 5: I'm not kidding.
Speaker 2: Myself.
Speaker 3: Don't look at me, dude.
Speaker 1: Every time we do a zoom call, you just look at yourself way too much and you start freaking out.
Speaker 3: I know, I look at myself and I realized that I'm like real, it's like fucked up, Like I shouldn't know that I'm alive. I should just exist in robot mode. Wait, it's crazy. This profile. Isn't that kind of crazy you?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: I feel like this one is ugly.
Speaker 2: You are like actually a crazy person.
Speaker 3: The sun is in my fucking room. I like shrunk it down to be really small and I put it in my room and it's too bright.
Speaker 2: Now it's like too bright and hot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there we go.
Speaker 5: Stop looking at yourself, babe. Just focus on me, Babe, babe, no, stop, like, just focus on me.
Speaker 2: You don't have to fight that stranger.
Speaker 5: Do you know what I'm talking about?
Speaker 1: Like the girls whose like boyfriends get way too fucking mad Republicans like, Babe, look at me, Look at me.
Speaker 8: I'm the only one here.
Speaker 3: Look at me, Babe, look at me.
Speaker 2: Do you have any more topics you would like to.
Speaker 3: Have? One hundred million? Like it's actually crazy? Um okay, let me erase the STD test topics talk about it.
Speaker 12: Umm.
Speaker 2: I will say these like the AirPod Max pros.
Speaker 1: I don't know about you, Drew, but it feels like they give me fucking like bed sores.
Speaker 3: Does that make bed sores? But they make my they like push my face forward. I don't know if you know what I mean. Like they make me like.
Speaker 5: Do you see how read by ears from wearing them?
Speaker 3: Why don't you put your ear over it and not on the thing it's supposed to be like over your ear, not like rest.
Speaker 2: No, it is, but like it slides back because I might.
Speaker 8: I'm just so like petite and sexy.
Speaker 3: And like you have a skinned face, delete it fat whatever.
Speaker 1: Debbie Levado's performance when they just like have all their mean comments up on the screen and it's I'm like, yeah, it's like whatever, Like.
Speaker 3: What are the greatest moments in human history? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Like the Music Awards just don't give that anymore, Like.
Speaker 3: It's embarrassing, Like I think they were the last ones to do it, like right, like all out performance like that. I haven't seen like maybe maybe Little nas X, but like no one's doing it like that anymore. It's crazy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, dog Cat shows up and eats, but that's like there's no question about it. But like everybody else, like for Music Awards.
Speaker 2: And ship people feel like they're literally just like clocking.
Speaker 1: In a slot car, Like they're literally like clocking and clocking out. They're like, oh, I had to go do this thing tomorrow, Like I really don't want.
Speaker 3: To like this, this is important. I don't think y'all understand how important.
Speaker 8: I don't think you understand your career is on the fucking.
Speaker 5: Line right now.
Speaker 3: Like do you remember Beyonce Coachella.
Speaker 1: I was so mad I wasn't there, Like when people bring it up and they're like, oh, I was there, genuinely, like I get like a saving envy in my stomach.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my, and like I don't care. I don't care.
Speaker 5: Oh I don't care. I don't care. I wish you got fucking killed that night. Yeah, if you were at Bachela. I wasn't there. And you know what, I wish we could go back in time and you got stabbed that night. How about that?
Speaker 1: God, I wish I wish when you were walking home because the uber was four hundred and fifty dollars to go.
Speaker 3: I hate you got stab I agree. I hate to say it, but I agree. What was I I feel like, uh, keep going. Public pools are fucking disgusting. That's the topic I was going to bring up.
Speaker 5: Public pools.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they are pretty gross. I've always when I was a kid, I always pissing them bitches.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, like I still pissing them bitches. I don't give a fuck.
Speaker 2: No, I still pissing pools.
Speaker 1: But like I haven't been in a public pool, like like just a random Like I haven't been in like a water park. But let me tell you this, if I went to a water park right now.
Speaker 3: I'd because that one. You know, I was watching something a YouTube video. Maybe it was a tiktoku. No, I don't care anymore. Then, like talking about like how you're not supposed to smell the chlorine and if you smell the chlorine at like a public pool or like a hurricane harbor or a water park, that that water is disgusting and you should probably stay out of it. But like, I think it is so funny how that is such a human experience. I think like our bodies were wired, like when we touch water to immediately evacuate our battles because I have the shit. I don't shit in the water, but if it were up to me, I would shit in the water.
Speaker 2: I literally like I would too if I could.
Speaker 5: I would, like I I just want to know, like it because like I'm trying to think about how to say this.
Speaker 8: Like would a little water go back in?
Speaker 3: Mm?
Speaker 5: Like would a little water get sucked up once the poops out? Like would it be like a bit of like a vacuum situation?
Speaker 3: Like I don't know that's actually.
Speaker 5: You given you get you know, in this world? Have you given you get? Oh?
Speaker 2: I was actually talking about right about it because.
Speaker 13: You know the.
Speaker 5: Rihanna dipping the mango or whatever it was she did dipping mango.
Speaker 1: In the sea and like eating it or I was like that's like I did you see like the other people doing it at like random beaches, Like I literally would never do that. I was like, yeah, I would not do that like Santa Monica fucking beach or even like like no, I would probably do it a malac.
Speaker 5: I don't care, but I wouldn't do it like Santa Monica because I water literally spells like like it spells like fucking nasty.
Speaker 3: Literally once a year, the bioluminescent bugs literally beach, yeah, drinking water.
Speaker 5: But then she was like no, I mean in general, i'd like find that gross, like I wouldn't do it.
Speaker 2: And then I was like what, like I literally would like it's just like it's the ocean.
Speaker 5: And then she was like no, that's the thing though.
Speaker 1: It was like there's so much shit in that water, like everyone's peeing it still, like there's like animals in it, like there's animals sitting in it.
Speaker 8: It's gross. But like I literally like to me, and.
Speaker 1: The ocean is clean, Like I could literally pist in one spot and I'd do a handstand and drink all the water.
Speaker 4: Still likely think it is clean.
Speaker 3: Literally when I was the hot tub and then dive underwater immediately and get a mouthful of water and like spray it everywhere, like I was drinking my own piss as a child. No, I think, like, actually the ocean is so big that like like if you break it down and you took a sample of it, like the parts per million of like fecal matter and like animal waste and like garbage juice and shit, the parts per million would like theoretically be non existent, Like it would probably be like zero point zero zero zero zero zero zero one, Like it would basically be holistic medicine at that point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like, I'm like it cleans itself.
Speaker 5: It's like one big bird of filter, Like.
Speaker 3: I don't care, right, You're actually right.
Speaker 2: Also, I eat fucking shrimp doodoo.
Speaker 1: You think I give a fuck about some piss Like actually literally I don't.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry that I eat in my stomach, Like I don't know.
Speaker 2: Literally it's not gonna make a difference to me.
Speaker 1: Like I don't close the lid to the toilet when I flushed, Like I mean, brushing my teeth with fucking equal matter every day, Like it's not changing my life. I literally feel fun microplastic ship piste, like everything goes in me And I'm saying, so explain that, scientists.
Speaker 3: Explain that atheist.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I would dip for in the ocean and needed.
Speaker 1: But like there are some of I'm like, all right, like if the beach fucking stinks, don't do it.
Speaker 3: Like dipping it into the lake water and eat.
Speaker 2: Oh that was I think we were talking about that too, but I can't remember what it was.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I'm gonna go to Lake Granberry where like eighteen people have drowned and dip it in there and it's gonna be the beach of Lake Granberry. I was back in Texas. Oh no, um, I want to talk about the German formula Nivia cream, the one we have yes, the blue tin so much that I when I went to Texas, I bought up bought my own, Like it actually changed skinscare skincare for me. I literally think it's like one of the best things I've ever discovered.
Speaker 8: Like you do look very beautiful.
Speaker 3: You look like I actually think it like changed my complexion, like genuinely like it's it. It is like the best thing ever. It's literally just Lamaier without the se algae. But then I substitute the se algae with siemash gel. But the semas gel I bought yesterday literally rot like it had mold on top already, So I need to take it back. I bet it would be so good for you though more more keen probiotic.
Speaker 5: Well a girl like me.
Speaker 8: I used Lamire and there's no there's literally.
Speaker 2: No doubt about it.
Speaker 3: And I bought Lamire once and.
Speaker 11: It was on sale, so I had the way I had the way I have the way I'm running out and I'm like, fuck, but I did make it last for yeah, but I mean it's I literally is.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you really looked I got like.
Speaker 1: I think it's a one ounce thing that I got. It's yeah, from being in the sun so much. All of right here, my eggs like popped, thought like was really breaking out right off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it snapped. She was snapping on me.
Speaker 8: So I was really dry and flaky, and.
Speaker 1: I was like walking around like literally peeling my skin off because because it like felt so good to do, and then I would catch myself because I'm like, oh my god, I'm literally walking around like I'm sitting at a public restaurant.
Speaker 3: Right now like this, and like, really, you were actually on math and.
Speaker 5: I'm itching.
Speaker 3: You're literally itching the bugs under your skin. There's my audio? Good? Or am I too far from the mic? Because I am far from the mic.
Speaker 2: You sound good to me.
Speaker 13: You are okay, my man?
Speaker 5: Where are you? Why are you off screen?
Speaker 3: What were you doing?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh, Also, maybe if i'd known what as gonna say, maybe by next episode, but that's not gonna happen. I know. I give you all the update that I got health insurance, but I'm gonna go see a psychiatrist. So we're gonna we're gonna get to the bottom of this. We're gonna find out what the fuck.
Speaker 5: Is wrong with me.
Speaker 3: You're gonna start taking medicine. In the podcast is going to fail tremendously.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm gonna be way less interesting.
Speaker 3: I think you shouldn't go to the psychiatrist and we should live in agony together forever.
Speaker 2: No, it would feel good to know what was wrong with me.
Speaker 1: It would be it would feel good to know why I don't think doors are locked, why I think getting on the bed after being out all day is actually the worst thing I could do for myself, and why I have to wash my hands ten times after I use the bathroom.
Speaker 3: You don't need to know.
Speaker 2: I'm literally so annoying.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I felt so bad for a Ryan because literally every time we go to bed together, I'd be like, are you good?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, literally it takes shower. Indyan Oryan called me and the girls were fighting. The girls literally called me fighting like they were like they basically called me to mediate the call. But I, for the first time in my life, was like, I love this drama. I love the drama. It was awesome actually get into it, but it was hilarious. I was dying laughing the entire time I was. I was literally just saying, the girls are fighting because they were just geting, you know what it is I did with each other.
Speaker 1: But also to clarify, we got off the phone and both of us we were like, wait, are you actually are you like you likes to.
Speaker 2: Talk way about me?
Speaker 1: And she was like no, and I was like literally no, and then we were like okay. Because of that phone call. It actually did make us. We were like we're are we fighting?
Speaker 2: And then we were like no, we're literally not. And then we got by and then.
Speaker 1: She told me about how Sharon Tate was killed, and then I actually was convinced I was going to be killed like Sharon Tate.
Speaker 3: For like the next three days, I made so paranoid, but like, no, you're literally the tensions. The tensions were raised, the tensions were high, and it was like a purging of the emotion.
Speaker 1: You know what it is is people don't believe that I'm actually batshit crazy, Like I'm not. I'm not actually crazy, but I am like kind like there is something wrong with me. But but it's it's not like serious, like you can't be friends with me, but it's like if you're around it's, yeah, if you're around me for too long, you realize, like there there genuinely is something in my brain, which is why I would like to go see a psychiatrist, because there is like something, there is.
Speaker 2: A screw loose in there. When I shake my head, I do be hearing clankings.
Speaker 3: Now I think, yeah, same, But like that's what makes us so good for each other. It's how bad we are.
Speaker 2: It was insane.
Speaker 1: That was my first time, like, this was my first time being with a Ryan for this long, Like we were together straight for like two weeks, like every day for two weeks.
Speaker 3: You hear about it, Okay, I don't want to hear about it.
Speaker 2: Well, we're really close and like we're like sisters.
Speaker 1: But it was insane, like how easily we got along because obviously, the only other friend who I've spent that much time with is Drue because we've like been for the most part together almost every single day of the year for like the past like five years.
Speaker 2: Like, but it was awesome to know that I am like that close with.
Speaker 3: The wor did you hear that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you parted right, you did it at the same time your tongue came out there.
Speaker 3: It's literally crazy how that's the first time and we're leaving it in. I don't give a fuck.
Speaker 1: But I realized me and a Rend are like actually so fucking stupid. We have like cave man brain, and we thought our boobs.
Speaker 2: Were like the funniest thing. Like we literally like the amount of times.
Speaker 1: We would be invading since like at the beach or at the pool and when.
Speaker 3: We get in play with each other's boobs and like take pictures of them and like like pour water on and then you'd send those photos to me. Now send me pictures of your tits.
Speaker 2: The word your percy is kling man name. Let me see your pussy? Can I see your pussy?
Speaker 1: But we would like be like playing in the fucking pool like little ass kids, and one of us would have our back turn and we'd be like I'd be like, oh my god, oh Ryan, wait, come look at this, and I'd be like, look at what's on my phone right now, and I just.
Speaker 2: Like have my nipple like poking out this way.
Speaker 1: Like we kept jumping in the pool and be like, oh wait, I'm gonna jump at the pool and jump in, and our tops would pond.
Speaker 14: Me get up and be like, ah, that was actually is so funny, dude.
Speaker 1: Then one night when we were walking around, we got into this cab and there was like this thing separating so the guy like literally cannot fucking see us. So I like turned Orien and I had this tomb top on, and also I had nipple paste on because my top before needed them.
Speaker 2: So like I turned to Ryan and she was on the phone. I was like, wait, it was like dark in there and I can I was like wait, or can you take a picture of me?
Speaker 5: And I was like this and like I had just one boom by I was like smiling.
Speaker 1: She took like a flash, but it's like, oh my god, girl, you looks so fucking good.
Speaker 2: And then she was like can you get one of me?
Speaker 4: And she did the same thing. And it's like.
Speaker 2: Literally like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, actually ironically want to see those photos because.
Speaker 1: Like I just no, I like literally will like send you them because they're literally so fucking funny. Like though, like it's literally just like one like boom with no nipple, Like it's so fucking.
Speaker 2: And I look, I looked so fucked up in.
Speaker 3: The too, Like could cross get away with just wearing nipple pasties out?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I mean like is the the part of the move that's the line? Like is that where the line is drawn? Yeah?
Speaker 1: But I think like there's still like I think it just depends like size of boob sadly, like with my fucking tits, like I'm not I can't just like walk around with nipple pass on because just are gonna be like not your fucking big hun koaroo's out, Like.
Speaker 3: Wait, we need to free the emergency. Intercom's next agenda is freeing the nipple.
Speaker 1: We were at this like resorting for Orion's work, and I jumped in the pool.
Speaker 2: No one was around. It was like at this bellow where no one was around, but we were literally cracking up and we were like, what if somebody from this fucking company just walked out?
Speaker 7: Like this is what we're doing, but we weren't doing that to each other, and we weren't.
Speaker 1: We were literally dying and wait, I'm gonna like show you this TikTok that Orion sad because it's this is literally what we were serving while like everyone was like getting ready for this like really nice dinner we were gonna go to.
Speaker 2: Me and O'Ryan were just.
Speaker 1: Like, dude, it was so hot and issue we just go dip in the pool because it's like it looks so good and this was us.
Speaker 3: I saw that what's what does it say like that one friend that like swims?
Speaker 15: You have that one friend that be swimming?
Speaker 6: For real?
Speaker 3: Y you do swim?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: That literally no, that's literally be like if if I see a pool, one thing about me is I will be swimming.
Speaker 3: I will be taking a swimming.
Speaker 2: Then the next day being like, why do my arms hurt?
Speaker 3: It's not like a cute little float like it's like swimming in mermaids ship. Oh my god, this is the crazy I saw the craziest fucking thing ever. But there is a Rodeblocks game of emergency intercom on blocks. There is a game where you can they've remade our set in on roadblocks.
Speaker 5: We have to go.
Speaker 3: I mean we're visiting.
Speaker 2: We need We're buying plane tickets. We need to go. No, that's where we're spending our summer. Drew like the girls repointing everyone else is.
Speaker 5: Like staying in Europe, going around like a europe to our.
Speaker 1: No, we have to get business class right now, to the to the roadblocks were to come. No.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that literally just freaked me out. And I have to find the video. I think I archived it, but it literally greened me out. That greened me out, and then me being perceived at the Greer shows scared the fuck out of me that there's a video of me.
Speaker 4: I literally got shivered.
Speaker 3: Did did you see the video getting paparazzi at the Greer show? Your honor? Your honor? I'm saying.
Speaker 2: No, but send it to me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we'll insert it right now. Yeah, you love it, you literally love it, like so much, it's so annoying. I hate it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you need your.
Speaker 8: Guys journey to privacy.
Speaker 3: Like, seriously, y'all, don't take pictures of me without me. I don't get that ship, like I like everybody, and like some people in the comments are like, really weird of you to take pictures of him without knowing. I literally love it so much.
Speaker 2: I don't because you bitches be posting ugly ass pictures of me. I don't give a fuck if you got a picture with me at one point and I look ugly face tuned me, motherfucker, Like, don't do me dirty.
Speaker 1: Like stop, no, stop posting ugly pictures of me, Like I just can't stand that, Like, don't do that.
Speaker 15: Like you think I'm so pretty, but you.
Speaker 2: Posted the ugly picture of me, Like why did.
Speaker 3: You do that? I literally.
Speaker 2: That is women putting women down. I thought it was supposed to be woman supporting woman. Why are you not face tuning me right Out's freaking me out? Oh did they get bullied into deleting it?
Speaker 3: Maybe I'm scrolling through I'll find it. Maybe.
Speaker 2: Oh I'm just so jet lagged from flying everywhere.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 8: Again, I went that.
Speaker 1: This was gonna be a joke for another episode. But since we're just on the topic of like pictures of ourselves. Literally, my biggest pet peeve is like thinking about when I die, you know, when people are like, oh my god, like I miss.
Speaker 7: This person, so let'll make a TikTok with pictures of that person.
Speaker 2: Let me find out y'all are using ugly fucking pictures of me. Let me find out. Let me find out.
Speaker 1: You guys are doing these slide show tiktoks and it's my fucking worst photos. Like if I didn't main feed the post, do not fucking post that shit when I'm dead, Like no, we need a mass sweeping on my photos.
Speaker 3: I'm posting so many shitty pictures of you. It's gonna be awesome.
Speaker 1: Because people like I don't need photos of me and like true happiness circulating when I'm dead, because I.
Speaker 2: Don't look pretty when I'm truly happy.
Speaker 1: I need like the photos of me like serving like nothing, like I don't need screenshots.
Speaker 2: For me like happy. Okay, I'll give y'all my like like my like truly happy, like oh my god, she liked, she was doing what she loved. She died doing what she loves. That, okay, screwshot that. You can use that.
Speaker 15: And because because it's.
Speaker 2: You look like you're in pain, Okay, let's let's take a peek.
Speaker 3: And how long have you been going for.
Speaker 7: A long time?
Speaker 3: Girl? Let's cut this ship.
Speaker 15: Not Josie serving sexy sleigh in this and what in that video? No, Josie walks walks in first Yeah, he has khakis on his hairs and a ponytail. Your mom is serving though, do not don't don't fret.
Speaker 4: I do believe that.
Speaker 2: No, because this is gonna make him spiral. I have a feeling it did.
Speaker 3: I was like, wait, I walk so weird. I walk in slow motion in that video. But my mom was pissing me off. I love you so much, Mom, but you were moving so slow. I was like, can we walk?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 2: Because she's strutting.
Speaker 15: Some of us care about some of us care about our hips.
Speaker 3: Have heels on and I felt bad. But it was a stressful night.
Speaker 2: But I honestly, you should just push her. If my mom was still alive, I'd push her.
Speaker 3: You would push your mom. I literally got mobbed out front of that fucking show. I love I love it so much.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, thank you guys so much for listening to that episode. Okay, hold on, what's your media?
Speaker 8: Hey baby, what's your media?
Speaker 3: I forgot about media? Stargirl interlude of course.
Speaker 7: Wow, but you're straight, but you're straight here here, so that star girl.
Speaker 1: Stop.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: My media of the week is See You Soon by Bba Doobie, textco Green by Drake. I just like that whole album, kind of low key, the Whistle Song by Frankie Knuckles and Last Christmas.
Speaker 2: By whim.
Speaker 3: Mine is Stargirl interlude. Weekend, I was on a crazy Lina del Cake not miss miss Dell, miss Ray, and then I also listened to Sticky by Drake. I love that song. I don't know. I don't hate the Beyonce song, but I don't know if I fully love it. But it's I feel like it's a grower, not a shower. Like I feel like that that's just a grower.
Speaker 2: So it's just like you.
Speaker 3: It's just like, yeah, it's just like me. I'm a grower. I'm not a shower. But I'd say that is my media though. The new Beyonce song I think she slaid fucking boots. But I am super super bias and yeah, that's just me. That that's just me.
Speaker 2: I heard the whistle song in public and that's why it's on my rotation.
Speaker 3: Is it the one I was whistling though?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I heard it in public for the first time, and I was like, oh my god, this is like literally like I'm living my European fantasy right now, like not this thing on right now?
Speaker 2: Like why am I the only girl?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 2: What was playing in the Lisbon.
Speaker 3: Airport Lesbian airport?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, the because Pride Month.
Speaker 1: I got flun out to the Lesbian airport because they needed more allies, so I pulled up.
Speaker 2: I was the March than DeMarco.
Speaker 3: Oh really, it.
Speaker 13: Was playing in the airport and I was like, I was like, you bitches are really about your ship home? Yeah, I don't know if this is Portuguese or Brazilian, like I don't.
Speaker 3: Know Lesbie honest. And then Visual Media Survivor Season twenty nine. I'm a Survivor girl, Like I am obsessed with Survivor right now. I think it's one of the best shows ever made. My lazy eye is lazy? Is it lazy?
Speaker 2: No, you're serving sexy.
Speaker 8: You're serving sexy looking up trying to have sex with me. Well, I I rewatched Mars attack.
Speaker 3: You did it there, you did it there.
Speaker 2: And it's really good.
Speaker 5: That's it.
Speaker 8: Well, thank you guys so much for watching this episode. You know, I just want to give you big thanks to my big tit and my loose magoose poose.
Speaker 3: Yeah, loose magoose Puss come in. Okay, bye, have fun, Hey, have fun, live your life. The year anniversary of Emergency Innorcom is coming up soon, and we might be dropping some merch. But who knows, who knows? Who really knows? We're dropping merch?
Speaker 5: Yeah we are, Hi