Speaker 1: You never wish you could sit in on someone's counseling session.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a jewbil show actually, just to.
Speaker 1: Hear all the weird things that are going on in their heads so you can feel better about all the weird things going on in your head. Well, guess what you're in luck because there's a trend going viral of couples counselors sharing the top complaints of both men and women in their counseling sessions. Cool, and some of them might surprise you. We'll go over it next and then send you a bill for the free therapy session. So just text us your address for one on sixty one. But find out what couples fight about the most in couples therapy. Right after this, imagine this for a second. It's a Jewbile show. You're an elite mma fighter. You've got a huge fight coming up. You've been training for a year, ducking punches in the gym, doing press conferences where the two of you take all kinds of insane digs at each other. You're both posting social media videos how you're literally going to demolish the other person. Your friends all hear about how much you just want to punish them in the ring, and you know you're going to walk out of their champion. And then the day comes, you hop into the ring and go round after round after round in the toughest, most grueling, physically and emotionally draining battle of your life. Punches, kicks, elbows are all flying so much so that the referee keeps having to separate you guys and warn you to fight fair. And then after the fight you have to pay the referee several several hundreds of dollars, walk out of the building with the person you were battling against, get into the same car and go So where do you want to go for dinner? That's what couples counseling is like. There's a trend going viral of couples counselors sharing the top complaints from both men and women, and we'll go over it right now and then charge you with the free therapy later. But what do people complain about the most in couples counseling. Let's start with the men's complaints. Here are the top four complaints that men have in couples counseling. She says she doesn't want fries and then eats mine is.
Speaker 3: Get a bigger size that though, So why are you complaining about it? It's just a cute quirk. It's a cute quirk.
Speaker 1: It's such a common complaint, I guess from couples scounselors. Then more than one couple s counselors says, this is a huge complaint when it comes to god, is that your own fries? I'm not really sure.
Speaker 3: I'll just be smart and think ahead in order to.
Speaker 4: Or she can be an adult in order her own damn fry. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think that's the argument in couples counseling right.
Speaker 3: Also, if she does it every time, when you have known that, and so.
Speaker 4: Then we have that, I can see how this could go bad.
Speaker 2: It's a simple fix. It's ridiculous.
Speaker 1: You have to have to talk about it, or maybe just go I'll have two bowls of fries please, yeah, yeah, yeah, for me and one for her.
Speaker 2: That's so sweet. And then she's gonna be like, don't get me any I don't want you should She will be like, I don't want fries, I'm gonna diet, but you eat all of mine. Just because their mind doesn't mean because I.
Speaker 1: Guess we know why that comes up in couples scounselings. Here's another one of the top complaints for men and couples scounseling. She watches shows without me, and then when I do it, she acts like I cheated on her.
Speaker 2: That's really funny.
Speaker 3: My friends that are in relationships complain about this all the time, really, because that's their time that they set apart that they're going to spend together and watch these shows. And so if you get ahead, if anybody gets ahead, it's a problem. Yeah, you gotta lie about it.
Speaker 2: I've done that before.
Speaker 1: I secretly got ahead. I secretly watched it and be like, I don't mind watching them again. I'm just I'm not gonna tell her though.
Speaker 2: I was bored.
Speaker 1: I didn't have anything else to do. I couldn't find anything to watch. I'm like, I know, I like this show.
Speaker 5: I want to see people acting like he's surprised at this show. Oh yeah, Oh my goodness, you see that.
Speaker 4: That was crazy.
Speaker 1: We're going over I trend this going viral of couples counselors sharing the top complaints from men and women in their couple scountling sessions. She asked where I want to eat and then rejects every option.
Speaker 2: Don't give me a bad option. Easy.
Speaker 3: You know what's really funny if you think about it, this is what you're talking about in counseling. Your problems sound okay, that's your biggest problem.
Speaker 4: This might be what they're talking about saying, what the issues?
Speaker 5: These gentlemen who are putting these things out have other issues they're not expressing.
Speaker 1: She steals my hoodies, but when I borrow socks, it's weird. It is weird, dude, that is weird. Yeah, oh, the therapist actually said that, But.
Speaker 2: That's weird. How small are your feet?
Speaker 1: On the top complaints from women when it comes to their counseling sessions in couples counseling. So the trend is going viral of couples counselors sharing the top complaints for men and women in their sessions. He treats his gaming headset like it's a life support system.
Speaker 2: It's not really common. I think it is. Yeah, I think it is very common.
Speaker 6: My brother used to play his games outside in like our upstairs living room area.
Speaker 2: Oh oh my gosh, I thought the cat was dying at one point.
Speaker 6: The way he screams at the headset because like he's playing whatever game, but then he won't get off of it.
Speaker 2: He'll be up on it till like one o'clock in the morning, playing.
Speaker 4: After the age of eighteen.
Speaker 5: If you have an emotional reaction to a video game or to a sports event, we are not the same.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well you might not be the same, but it's very common.
Speaker 1: There's another one of the top complaints from women when it comes to their a couple of counseling sessions. He starts a home project and then never finishes it.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that would be annoying.
Speaker 3: They take a long time, even screws out or something that's just dangerous.
Speaker 5: Juble's a home improvement starter king, Yeah, I do finish them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well I finished a lot of them now. But I've been in relationships before where I was asked to do a lot of home improvement options and I'm like, I don't know which one to.
Speaker 4: Prioritize everything, it's just undone.
Speaker 1: I'm like, Okay, yesterday you asked me to build something that I have no idea how to build, so I spent most of time watching YouTube videos and a bunch and then today you asked me to do something else, So I don't know which one you want. I'm just going to go in the bathroom and cry a bit, but I'll have my drill with me if you need me. Here's another one of the topic plays from women, and it comes to a couple scouting. He texts K instead of actually responding, I don't like the K text No matter what, I think, that's better than nothing. I usually send that, just the letter K.
Speaker 2: You know, put some put some sugar on it. Yeah. I know you're not mad, but K always seems mad.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Also just reacting and not sending anything sometimes that gets me. Depends on the mood. But I'm like, no, no, I need a four response. I just laughing emoji is not gonna work.
Speaker 7: What do you mean?
Speaker 4: I mean, I'm laughing at whatever you're saying.
Speaker 5: No, it doesn't. It means you have the lowest effort possible. You've just put into responding to my awesomeness. Sometimes you just want to be laughed out right? Isn't that stroking the ego?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 4: Type it out, type it out.
Speaker 1: Another the number one response that they say that they get a lot in couple scounting sessions.
Speaker 2: As he breathes, it goes on to say too loudly when he sleeps. It's another jubile phone frame.
Speaker 4: Morning on the twenties.
Speaker 1: Hello, yeah, Hi, this is a Gusto calling from furniture and I was looking for Sean.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, Hi Sean, this is Hi. Yeah, Hi, how are you?
Speaker 8: I'm busy?
Speaker 1: So listen, you called us the other day and had a couch that you purchased from us refunded, and we came and picked it up, didn't we.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, yeah, yeah. Yeah. Really helped you out, didn't we. Okay, what's what's going on?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so we refunded the couch that you purchased from us, sent our guys to pick it up and bring it back to our facility, gave your money back and everything, no questions asked, didn't we.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what you said. Yeah. Do you remember the end of that phone call? Sean? No, I don't. Oh all right, Well, hey do you have running shoes on? I know I have my?
Speaker 1: Okay, work, Well, if you got some, lace them up, because let's take it a little jog down memory lane. Okay, Because at the end of that phone call, the representative kindly asked you if you would stay on the line for one minute and take a customer satisfaction.
Speaker 2: Survey, and guess what you did? I don't remember. I have hung up.
Speaker 1: Excuse me, I said, yeah, hung up, but I added an effort in it when I said it just there. I would like an explanation for what for not doing your survey?
Speaker 2: Wow? Look at that. You must have gone to school. You must have a good job.
Speaker 1: Yeah, at the end of the phone call where we refunded your purchase, no questions asked, came and picked it up, gave your money back, all that good stuff, and you couldn't spare a single minute to fill out a customer satisfaction survey.
Speaker 2: What the are you talking about? No, I didn't do you get what?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 2: Were you satisfy with your experience? Sean?
Speaker 1: I bet you were, because guess what we did. Listen to your bulls for like fifteen minutes. I listened back to the recording, listen to your nonsense for like fifteen minutes, and didn't even ask any questions.
Speaker 2: And then oh, here's your money back, Sean. Oh we'll come pick the couch up. Sean. What are you talking?
Speaker 4: We did work?
Speaker 2: Can you call me with this? What the all we did was give, give, give, and you took, took, took, I bought the didn't like or I didn't even buy it it was given. I didn't like it. What about what we wanted? What about what we wanted? I don't give a damn what you wanted? Exactly exactly because what you waste your company resources?
Speaker 1: And yes, exactly. So when you get home today, couch has already been delivered. It's on your front porch, and the money has been taken out of your account.
Speaker 2: I don't want your couch. I returned it. I don't want the damn couch right back to me. I want it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And all we wanted was a customer satisfaction survey filled out. Just that's all we wanted, and you wouldn't do it. So guess what we're not doing your refund.
Speaker 2: I'm in the middle of about eighteen different things right now, can't you?
Speaker 7: Are you?
Speaker 1: Am I taking away from your busy business day? Yeah, because that's what you did to us. I called you at this time because I knew you'd be working. How does it feel? How does it feel?
Speaker 2: What the is going on? Why are you being such a kid to me? Why are you being such a I didn't I didn't this wasn't personal. I didn't. I didn't the couches bought for me. I didn't like it, returned it. Do your dumb survey. No, who does those surveys? Wait? So you actually took the money back out and you left the couch on my porch.
Speaker 1: Yep, m hmm yeah, because Sean doesn't care about anybody's needs with his own.
Speaker 2: I am busy. I don't, are you Okay? I don't like it. It's not a good couch. I don't want it.
Speaker 1: Okay it then fine, get back take the satisfaction survey. It takes sixty seconds. I'll do it right now. And then if you do that, then fine, I'll refund the couch. We'll come pick it up again, and then you can go on with your life.
Speaker 2: Jesus, give me the give me fun. I'll take the damn thing. Give me the survey.
Speaker 1: Okay, great, Thank you very much, Sean. I appreciate that. So if question number one, why are you set?
Speaker 2: Are you kidding me? That doesn't sound like an answer to me. You're thel you are the you are calling me and wasting my time. I'm gonna call the Better Business Bureau. I'm gonna call I don't know like an attorney. I'm gonna you are not gonna take me like this. I'm not gonna stop until I get my money back and I get rid of that couch.
Speaker 1: Okay, well then fine, I'll just let you know it's a prank phone call. This is actually Dubal from the Jubil Show doing a phone brank on you and your girlfriend set you up.
Speaker 2: Shut up.
Speaker 1: She was with you the other day when you returned to couch, I guess, and sheared you hung up on the customer satisfaction thing and she wanted to mess with you.
Speaker 2: Wake up every morning with double phone franks. Time for Nina's what's trending?
Speaker 3: So there's a new trend on TikTok that may be the dumbest one yet. Oh it's called the drop challenge. And this is what it sounds like, the drop check. Yeah, just think about what that would be.
Speaker 7: With the X.
Speaker 3: And he dropped a speaker. So what he's doing is he's dropping items on a foot. Why an eight out of ten? So you drop item on your foot to see how painful it is. You scream in pain, and then you rate it from one to ten how painful it is. This guy right here has gone extremely viral. He did it with a hammer, a space heater, a cordless drill. Some people have even done it with vacuums and televisions. Why has just started to pull some of these videos down, but not before you know, people can make copies of him or whatever, like, are you who's ideas? I know I'm gonna drop something heavy on my foot there and what happens?
Speaker 9: You know?
Speaker 6: What's really scary though, that some people don't feel pain. Like there are people who just like they.
Speaker 2: Don't have the Yeah, there is a condition where people cannot feel pain. You are mad? Yeah, I saw a gray said.
Speaker 4: It's like point yeah the world.
Speaker 2: But it's actually really sad because those people don't have long life expectancies.
Speaker 1: Bas they ca't feel paint. Yeah, oh makes it more said, way to bring the mood down. You will be sorry about that. Anyway, back to the.
Speaker 5: Bro The thing is like your hands in your feet have like the tiniest most breakable bone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, your pinky toe. That should be a trend stubbing your pinky toe on something, See how bad it hurts. There is actually this one girl that went viral doing that. She would stub her toe and then she would like make an owl sound as if she was like Ariana Grande or sing beyond.
Speaker 2: I don't even think she was really stubbing her toe. She just wanted to show off she could sing like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, kind of like you know, so we don't recommend that one. But if you wanted to know what the drop.
Speaker 1: Challenge is, then there's not a lot of things I see or hear on TikTok that I want to try when it comes to the challenges. I don't know why with this one. I'm in I don't know overod thing about I'm like, why is this interesting to me? Some like c little dance challenges, and I'm like, that's not an actual challenges to dance, right, like challenge drop a TV on my foot?
Speaker 2: I bet I can do it better than anybody else.
Speaker 3: This is a challenge you can actually do.
Speaker 2: Maybe that's why you feel like you can.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 1: Probably the thing about jubils rehearse a dance thing over and over and over and trying to get it right. Dances, I know, but they do take a long time to try to learn the moves. It's a lot easier to grab a TV and drop it on your foot. The thing about jewels, you have interesting things to drop on your foot.
Speaker 5: You have like flame throwers and fire extinguishers and interesting tools that.
Speaker 4: He thought he might be a thing.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'd rather you didn't do that, But if you want to time, you'll be wheeling into work and other crazy news. So we talked about this a while ago. That fire Festival too is actually happening. And if you remember the guy Billiya McFarlane, he went to jail because it was a big fraud thing back into seventeen. But now Firefighted Firefighter Fire Festival two is happening May thirtieth to June.
Speaker 2: Second.
Speaker 3: We've got details. It's happening on Islam, Muharis and Mexico. There's going to be surprises like MMA training, skateboard demos, and it's all going to be handled by a professionals. This time they hired like an actual production team to put it on. But the wild thing is tickets are going from fourteen hundred thousand dollars to one point one million dollars and a slice of the profits are all going towards McFarland's twenty six million dollar restitution day.
Speaker 6: Imagine being the guy who literally goes to prison for putting a fake one of these on and then immediately gets out of prison.
Speaker 2: And be like, you know, I need a new part two.
Speaker 4: I have a couple of thoughts on this.
Speaker 5: Number one is how can it be fire festival two if the first one never really happened?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 5: Number two, this production company is going to slice off some of their profit profits to this guy's restitution. They could just do it without him, that's it, right, Yeah, because he hasn't own festivals in generally, just make a new festival because I think he did.
Speaker 3: This though it almost makes me feel like he's not entirely guilty for the first one, Like his heart was in the right place.
Speaker 5: He just didn't have it wasn't he's a scam artist. I've met this guy and he's a piece of junk.
Speaker 2: Before that first cit card credit card scheme.
Speaker 4: I met him during the credit card scheme thing he was doing. Yeah, yeah, A long time for that too.
Speaker 5: No, I don't know if I think he got like there was some sort of got in trouble for it in trouble, but I don't think he went to I think his intention has been to make money, Yeah, he is grif.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, I guess we'll see what happens with fire Festival too, Like do you think anybody's gonna go?
Speaker 2: Why would you send your mind?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 2: Although million dollars ticket? Yeah no, why would you go going to go so they can get caught? Like I think content? I like to be like, oh my god, time it is how he got him last time, He's going to do it again.
Speaker 4: So if you go to fire Festival too, which again doesn't make sense.
Speaker 2: You deserve it. Yeah, yeah, that's kind of fair.
Speaker 1: I don't know why you would go. There's a billion festivals now that you could go to, right actual festival. Why would you go to the the guy who ripped everybody off on the festival that he didn't actually put on.
Speaker 10: I feel like I would go, like I could. I feel like you can't scandal experience in the lifetime, I really think so.
Speaker 3: It sounds pretty legitt some an airbnb in Mexico and there's gonna be all around the island.
Speaker 2: You just yacht.
Speaker 11: You can't go on the yacht?
Speaker 2: Why not the way you do it again? No way?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't think so. Anyway, that's what's certain.
Speaker 6: First day to follow up powered by the advocates injury Attorneys online at adjocuslaw dot com.
Speaker 1: Charlie is on the phone today for a first day follow up and he's getting ghosted by a woman named Mary, and I'm sorry for you, Charlie.
Speaker 2: I think Charlie and Mary is a cute name.
Speaker 1: It's also it sounds like it could be a sitcom name too, Charlie and Mary, Charlie and Mary Thursdays on NBC. Anyway, Charlie with some man, Hey guys, thanks for having us, Thanks for coming on. So, before we get into your date with Mary, how long has it been since you talked to her.
Speaker 8: It's probably been I'd say like a week at this point.
Speaker 2: And how many times have you tried to reach out to her.
Speaker 8: Every day?
Speaker 2: Once every day, multiple times every day.
Speaker 12: Then at least twice a dad, I'd say, Joe, that feels like a lot, man, It probably is a lot. But I think I probably started doing it more in the last few days because it's like probably the opposite of what I should have been doing.
Speaker 2: Really, So, how did the date go?
Speaker 13: Yeah, I thought it weren't great. I mean we we just went to like a bar and we had dinner and we were talking the whole time. I've got a really good vibe from her that she loved it, and yeah, I mean it was honestly one of the best dates I've ever been on. So I'm really clueless as to what's going on here.
Speaker 2: Okay, we'll tell us about the date, all right.
Speaker 14: Yeah, So well, first off, we you know, we met on Tinder, who tender, and then we uh we chatted for a while and then we decided, uh like we even talked on the phone a bit and then we're.
Speaker 8: Like, yeah, let's you know, let's let's do this. So I picked this this bar that I really like. It's usually a winner.
Speaker 11: And then we had dinner and she told me she enjoyed all of it, which I could kind of get that vibe, and honestly, like we we drank, oh well, we pretty much closed.
Speaker 4: The bar down.
Speaker 11: Is how the date went, which is already like usually a great sign. And then even better was I walked her out to her car, and I was, you know, keep myself contained the best of my ability, didn't want to you know, make make too crazy.
Speaker 8: Of a move, but we did make out a little bit, and which was again another home run.
Speaker 11: And then she said she would text me when she got home, which she actually when she got home, she didn't text me.
Speaker 8: She called me.
Speaker 11: She called me, and then we spent literally, like too a little over two hours just talking on the phone, and it was honestly so much fun, which agreed is just like a great, you know, nightcap to a date. And then before she hung up, she said she'd call me the next day and we decide like where to go from there and.
Speaker 8: The Yeah, that was a week ago.
Speaker 2: It seems like she was into you, but you said you closed the bar down. So like, on a scale of one to ten, how wasted were you, guys?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Like eight and a half?
Speaker 1: Okay, So is there anything in that eight and a half part of the date that you can remember something happening that might have turned her off?
Speaker 8: I've been honestly trying to remember for like so many hours of the day.
Speaker 4: I'm just like, what did I do?
Speaker 8: But I can't really grasp anything. No, No, I really feel like it went well. I didn't make a fool of myself, I don't think so, Yeah, I got nothing.
Speaker 2: Is there anything from that phone call that could have been a flag?
Speaker 8: I definitely did get a little forward in the phone call and like.
Speaker 14: You know, instead like oh, like next time, like she's just you know, it's got on the rock your world or you know, something stupid, probably like that.
Speaker 11: Honestly, Yeah, I did get a little dirty in the call in that might that might have done me in.
Speaker 1: Maybe And you've heard nothing back from her and you've texted her almost every day for a week.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I haven't heard.
Speaker 14: Anything back, no responses. And the last thing I pretty much was staying with dirty talk.
Speaker 8: See you know that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean you know I've been there, I've been in your shoes and I felt the same way. I was, like that, probably is what did it end? I know I never got an answer, So I'm glad you're doing this so we can find out together. I'll just take your answer as mine now too. We'll play come back and then call her and see why she's ghosting you and maybe get you another date in your first day follow up.
Speaker 8: Okay, awesome, thank you guys.
Speaker 1: All right, man, we'll do it next. A little bit of drunk dirty talk might be what did Charlie? And if you're just joining us for your first day follow up, Charlie is on the phone and he's getting ghosted by a woman named Mary for about a week now, and he doesn't know why. We're about to call her, get her on the phone and ask her, and then maybe get him another date if he still wants one. Charlie, Before we give Mary a call, why don't you refresh everybody's memory about your day with Mary?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Sure so?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 14: Now on tender went to a bar, had a great time, closed down the bar, made out at her car, and then when she got home she called me.
Speaker 8: We dirty talked a little bit, and I haven't heard from her since. So that's pretty much where I'm at.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, We're gonna dial he up right now. Are you ready, Charlie, let's do it. Okay, here we go. Hello, I may speak to Mary please.
Speaker 8: Yeah, this is sure. He's calling Mary. How are you?
Speaker 2: My name is Jewbell, a host a radio show. It's called The Jewbell Show.
Speaker 7: Hi.
Speaker 2: Mary, my name is Nina. I'm on the show too, Hi, and I'm Victoria.
Speaker 9: Why are you guys calling me?
Speaker 2: Have you ever listened to the show before?
Speaker 9: Are you guys calling about Charlie?
Speaker 2: You're answering a question with a question, But I'll just go ahead and answer your question. Yes we are.
Speaker 9: Oh my gosh, okay, I actually know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how did you know?
Speaker 9: I mean, why else would the radio show be calling me from like date date?
Speaker 2: You could have won a prize.
Speaker 9: I didn't apply for anything.
Speaker 2: Though, Okay, right, yes, it is one of those.
Speaker 1: We do a segment called the First Day follow Up where if you go out on a date with somebody and end up ghosting them, they can email us to get you on the phone and ask why you're ghosting them. And Charlie emailed us about your date. He said he really liked you, but he doesn't know why you're not getting back to it.
Speaker 9: Oh okay, I like to think like the bar and the dinner was cool, and you know, I did really like talking to him. He's pretty sexy. He just like knew hubby off like later when we got home. When I got home, what happened? Well, so I was going to text him just to say I had a really great time after I got home, but I accidentally slipped with my hand and I actually hit call, so he picked up before I even realized what happened, and then he just started talking to me.
Speaker 2: That's usually what happened to her.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, well, I mean he just kept, you know, talking a lot, so I just kind of joined in a conversation like no harm, no foul, Like.
Speaker 8: I did really like talking to him.
Speaker 2: So then what went wrong?
Speaker 9: This is where I got weird. I mean, he started like kind of getting into dirty territory. It was kind of just like a little bit abrupt, like I kept trying to deflect it, but he just kept pushing and pushing and pushing, and then he.
Speaker 2: Just wanted someone sex. Oh wow, so he was like he wasn't just like a little bit. Oh you didn't tell us that part.
Speaker 9: No, I mean, I know we both had a few drinks, but he just kept being very graphic and it really kind of freaked me out.
Speaker 2: Oh god, I do not.
Speaker 8: Remember being that bad.
Speaker 4: Mary.
Speaker 2: That was actually Charlie. He's actually on the line of this thing. He wasn't talk to you.
Speaker 8: No, no, no, wait, I'm I'm really so that is I didn't know I was that. I knew.
Speaker 2: I was like it got bad, but not like that bad.
Speaker 8: Like again I was.
Speaker 11: I think it was way more drunk than you were, and you were just like, I'll be honest, your voice is really sad. You were just really hot and really sexy, and I was very drunk, and we'd already made it out, so it's feeling really.
Speaker 4: Really good.
Speaker 11: So I sincerely apologized. That's super embarrassing. I don't remember being that bad, but if.
Speaker 8: I was, I'm very sorry.
Speaker 9: Charlie. You were asking for some weird stuff.
Speaker 4: We know, we don't have to come into it.
Speaker 8: We don't have to do, you know, we can just forget that.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry.
Speaker 8: I'll just apologize. I don't even remember what I asked for. Look, I was, I was just I was really drunk. I promise, I'm not into any of that weird stuff. I'm not a psycho. I just I was really hammered and you're really hot, and that was he you know what.
Speaker 4: That's it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Charlie, do you remember any of the things that you were saying.
Speaker 8: I think it might have involved peanut butter what what?
Speaker 9: I don't know, Yeah, a few different condiments.
Speaker 3: Actually, Charlie, what.
Speaker 2: I want to get I was I was drunk and hungry at the time, I guess, so.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry.
Speaker 9: I mean it was entertaining, but I just wasn't exciting to get that you know, close that quick?
Speaker 11: Yeah, No, I wasn't either, So I I do. Again, I apologize. I was not in the right mental state at the time. And again, you're very attractive, and to be fair, I'm actually allergic to peanut butter.
Speaker 8: So why I was remote?
Speaker 9: Yeah, hid and hide sounds pretty bad. I don't want to have to pay you the you are.
Speaker 8: Yes, let's let's let's avoid that. So I promise that would ever happen. If you know you ever wanted to go out again.
Speaker 2: Mary, would you like to go with Charlie on another date? We'll pay for it, no condiments.
Speaker 9: Yeah, if there's no condiments, I mean. Also, who has so sex anymore?
Speaker 8: Is absolutely I was.
Speaker 2: Way too drunk.
Speaker 8: We made out in the parking lot. You're high. I was getting way animized.
Speaker 9: Yeah, just texting? Can I okay?
Speaker 2: It's also exciting.
Speaker 9: Agreed?
Speaker 8: Agreed.
Speaker 14: Look, if you go out with me again, I promise you I will not phone, sex, dirty condiments, peanut butter, any of that.
Speaker 2: I'm hiding, all right? So is that a yes? Mary?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yes? Congratulations? Start another date?
Speaker 8: Man, Oh my god, that's the first.
Speaker 4: First date.
Speaker 2: Follow up.
Speaker 15: What you just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response. Were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought? Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your sins.
Speaker 1: Almost I'm for America's favorite trivia game, You versus Victoria. Your chance to take on our own Victoria Ramirez in a game of trivia? Why that question mark for HJR. Tickets calls right now eight eight eight three four three one O six one eight eight eight three four three one O six one. You can also d m us at the Jubil Show or go to the jubilshow dot com. If you think you have what it takes to beat the trivia hang our house.
Speaker 6: Say it with a thank very much the powerhouse that is myself music, Thank you.
Speaker 2: I've got somebody story.
Speaker 6: Look you know what, guys, you're laughing now, but I'm about to leave all of you scoreless, or it's the person I'm playing. Your stage sheet is gonna look like a test.
Speaker 2: Wait you want to turn over? To start over? I need a different one. I think I mess this one up.
Speaker 4: Okay, wow, your state sheet?
Speaker 2: Okay, I mean, I mean I it now. All right, okay, you.
Speaker 4: Know what, guys, I'm about to run through this game so fast.
Speaker 2: I changed it.
Speaker 3: Oh that NASA is gonna have to study me for warp speed.
Speaker 6: That won't go SpaceX, Sir Elon Musk, because.
Speaker 2: This game's got to leave its atmosphere. Now the game.
Speaker 4: It's more about the game.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the game, you'll leaves abosphere.
Speaker 3: My pointing can be so high.
Speaker 2: They're gonna go all the way to Moon to Moon.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Moon, I like that. That's my favorite planet.
Speaker 9: Moon.
Speaker 2: It's a great one. I thought it was funny. All right, Well, if you think you could be Victoria calls right now. We'll play you for Victoria right after this.
Speaker 4: Good morning.
Speaker 2: Can I take your order?
Speaker 12: I'm gonna tall hid a large black coffee, large black cost Do you mean aventy No?
Speaker 2: I mean he means event.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The biggest funny venty is large.
Speaker 9: Is twenty?
Speaker 4: Large is large?
Speaker 2: In fact, coal is large and grande is Spanish for large. Venti's the only one that doesn't mean large.
Speaker 4: He's also the only one that's Italian. Congratulations for stupid and three languages.
Speaker 1: It's time for America's favorite trivia game, You Versus Victoria. Your chance to take on Victoria Ramires for AJR tickets today and let's meet today's contestant for you versus Victoria.
Speaker 2: Heather. What's up?
Speaker 7: Heather?
Speaker 9: Hi?
Speaker 4: How are you good?
Speaker 16: How are you guys?
Speaker 2: I'm good? Are you prepared to take on Victoria? You like a bee? Straight? At all?
Speaker 1: I feel pretty more confident. Okay, We're gonna send Victoria out of the studio and Heather. The games played like this. You got thirty seconds to answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know one, just say pass and Victoria has to beat you outright to went okay, okay, all right, here we go, Heather, tours close to outside your time starts now.
Speaker 2: What's the largest planet in our solar system? Uh?
Speaker 7: Jupiter?
Speaker 3: What is the name of the fairy in Peter Pan.
Speaker 16: Tinker Bell?
Speaker 3: What is the only metal that is liquid at room ten?
Speaker 9: The chair?
Speaker 16: Mercury?
Speaker 3: What US state is famous for producing the most peaches after Georgia?
Speaker 4: Uh, Florida?
Speaker 2: Who wrote the Cat in the Hat?
Speaker 9: Doctor sous?
Speaker 2: All right, got that in.
Speaker 1: We'll bring Victoria back into the studio and while she's getting settled, Heather, what's the weirdest piece of trivia that you know.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, I have no idea. I have no idea.
Speaker 16: That's the pressure.
Speaker 2: No weird facts kicking around it there in your head.
Speaker 16: No, no, not that I can pick up.
Speaker 2: Okay, sounds like a great game. OWT, What just happened, Victoria?
Speaker 4: I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: I hit my elbow on my chair and I slipped off. All right, So Victoria's playing with an injury? Yes, oh no, let's see how she does. Yeah, exactly. I would have totally killed it at the game today about her my elbow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, falling off the chair. So did you do that every time?
Speaker 9: Right?
Speaker 1: Thirty seconds? Answer to many questions as possible. If you don't know when, just say pass and you have to beat Heather outright to win. In Heather, you can tell Victoria win to go.
Speaker 2: Ready, go?
Speaker 3: What is the largest planet in our solar system?
Speaker 15: Uh?
Speaker 2: You'rus? What is the name of the Fairy and Peter Pan? What is the only metal that is liquid at room temperature? What the hell?
Speaker 14: Wait?
Speaker 3: Wait, oh gosh, timer is going, Oh my gosh, I don't I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't uranium, I don't know.
Speaker 3: What US State is famous for producing the most peaches after Georgia, like that, California.
Speaker 2: Do you wait, you're.
Speaker 16: Gonna ask it.
Speaker 2: You're gonna ask you just ask it.
Speaker 3: Didn't get there.
Speaker 4: You're going too slow.
Speaker 3: Hey, you got caught up on mercury and the what what what what you were? Stop blaming me, that's you. You need to say it, pastors.
Speaker 2: Get it out there, all right, Let's see how you guys did. Blame you for your losses, bro, that's all you send it over the scoreboard, our scoreboard producer bread Bro.
Speaker 4: I learned that the uranium's liquid metal.
Speaker 2: Today.
Speaker 4: Victoria got one.
Speaker 2: Correct job, very good job, but Heather got three.
Speaker 1: Heather congratulations dominated Victoria today.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Ajar, it gets congratulations to thank you for playing. Let's get the answers now with Nina.
Speaker 3: Jupiter is the largest planet in our solar system. Tinker Bell is the fairy in peter Pan. Mercury is the only metal that is liquid at room temperature. South Carolina is the state that's famous for producing the most peaches after Georgia. And then doctor Seuss did write the cat in the hop.
Speaker 4: I knew that one.
Speaker 1: Thank you for Heather, congratulations, Thank you, we'll play you for Victoria at the same time every single weekday morning. Remember, if you want to play Victoria, all you have to do is hit us up, d M the Jewbile Show or go to the jubileshow dot com.
Speaker 5: I think people think it's an act from Victoria. She's legitimately magic. Yeah, I mean I didn't ask the next question she is.
Speaker 3: I'm saying what so many times the scene is then't waste time?
Speaker 4: Timer's going and it gets in my head.
Speaker 2: But then I think about the question. But then I'm like, oh my gosh, we're but the last question.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you waste time.
Speaker 2: I need you to ask the question faster.
Speaker 4: The more time.
Speaker 3: Do you want to come over here and say that's my face?
Speaker 2: It's time to.
Speaker 4: Catch a cheater?
Speaker 1: Only on the Jubile Show. Kate is on the phone today for to catch a Cheater. She's been with her husband Rick for four years, but now she's thinks that he might be cheating. So we'll see if you can help her out. Kate, I'm sorry that you're going through it, but why don't you tell us what's going on? Why do you think Rick might be cheating on you?
Speaker 16: Well, we've been together actually seven years, but married for four and she's it's been a really pretty normal relationship this whole time and no offense directly. He's super super sweet guy, but not like the smartest guy ever, the kind of guy that like has to like google like how to boil water that kind of thing.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 16: Yeah, I'm sweet, you know, so like I have no problem with that, and super easy going, super chill. But last week each been acting super subs you know, and it's just made me feel, I don't know, like something is up for sure. So basically what's what happened was he's been acting a little jumpy, Like he's the kind of guy that I could come home slam the door because I've had a bad day at work and still surprise him because he's just like out of it, you know. But he's the one that's jumping around and like his phone all the time. He's kind of like I bought him an smart watch so that he could answer his phone. More off, he doesn't want his smart watch, and he doesn't usually have his phone on so it's impossible to get hold of him.
Speaker 9: But this last week has had his phone.
Speaker 16: He's been wearing cargo pants. Another weird thing with his phone in that pocket all the time, and so that's kind of kind of sweird thing, like it's just a whole bunch of small things. And last week, so I have a sweet little my baby girl, baby white, Beddy White. She's a little white Westy a terrier.
Speaker 4: He is my daughter.
Speaker 9: She is my daughter, but she's a four legged girl.
Speaker 16: So she's white, beautiful white, like I bathe there every week, and she was covered in lipstick, like all over her white. First, so like picture the Joker, but in a tiny, white, four legged version.
Speaker 2: Did she get into your lipstick?
Speaker 16: She would have if it was my shade, but I don't wear bright red.
Speaker 2: Did it look like she ate it? Or did it look like somebody was kissing her that was wearing the bright lipstick? Great question?
Speaker 16: I couldn't tell.
Speaker 9: So I asked Rick about it.
Speaker 16: I'm like, hey, what's going on with the dog?
Speaker 2: Like do you know?
Speaker 16: And he's like, what do you mean? And he's acting like he didn't see it.
Speaker 9: He could He's like, oh, I didn't notice, Like this.
Speaker 16: Is lipstick all over her face. He's like, oh yeah, star babe, I didn't. I didn't even notice. And then he has been going on these walks with her but then there are times like he's gone for three hours. He's like, oh, star, babe, I totally lost track of time. I'm like, that seems awfully suspicious, but he just blew it off. Like again, I didn't want to act like I was jumping to conclusions just because like, yeah, he has gained a little bit of weight over the holidays, so I'm like, okay, fine, But it's just something feels super off, like all of these like one thing on its own whatever that makes sense with Rick, but all of these things together is making like like a little radar go.
Speaker 2: Off somehow, you know West. The dogs are little, though, right, They're totally little.
Speaker 16: She's like my little purse dog.
Speaker 3: Okay, there's no hey dog, Like that's gonna last for three hours.
Speaker 4: I used to have a baby.
Speaker 17: She's do and after half an hour he's like, pick me up. They lay down there like I'm done and it's over. So there's no way that he's walking a dog for three hours. So you are definitely onto something. Is there a dog park or anything near your home or a park?
Speaker 16: Yeah, And that's the other thing. The park is adapt far, right, because what she likes to do, she likes to go and she likes to start the staring bras and the brass and I'll be on my phone and look at stuff right when I take her myself. So I don't know if that's what he's doing. But if that's what he's doing, he's not losing weight sitting there on his phone.
Speaker 2: Sorry, but would that be a place he would meet somebody?
Speaker 16: Oh my god, I didn't even think of that.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, I'm not I'm I'm a detective tool.
Speaker 2: You got me going with all his clues. We'll see if we can figure it out. And you already told us what grocery store.
Speaker 1: You guys are Rewards card members that so we'll play a song, come back, and then call and pretend to be from the grocery store and say that every single month, we choose one lucky Rewards member who gets free flowers delivered from our floral department, and we'll see if you Senzo, see you or to somebody else? Okay, okay, all right, Well, play a song, come back, and get your catch theater next.
Speaker 2: If you're just joining us for Today's to Catch a Cheater.
Speaker 1: Kate is on the phone and she's been married to her husband Rick for four years, but now she thinks that something might be going on. So in a second, we're gonna call him and pretend to be from the grocery store that he's a rewards member at and say that every single month, we choose one rewards card member who gets free flowers delivered from our floor apartment, and we'll see if he sends those to his wife, Kate, or to somebody else. But before we do that, Kate, why don't you remind us why you think he might be cheating again?
Speaker 16: Well, I noticed that there's heart red lipstick on my white dog, who's been going out for the extended walks unexplained, and he's like attached to his phone, which he never used to be before.
Speaker 2: Okay, are you ready? M h okay, here we go. I'm gonna call him right now. Hello, Hi, this is horrible calling from who's looking for our rewards member named Rick.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's me, Hi, Rick.
Speaker 1: Please don't hang up. This is not a marketing phone call. I'm actually calling with a big congratulations, thank you so much for your business. Here this most big winner.
Speaker 7: What do I win?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 2: The flowers?
Speaker 18: Oh flower win flowers.
Speaker 1: Maybe you haven't seen the signs in the store. Every single month, we choose one Rewards member who gets free flowers delivered from our brand new floral apartment. You've won thirty six long stim red roses, box of candy or chocolate, and card to be delivered to anybody that you want with in the Vida, United States, absolutely free. It's actually a three hundred and sixteen dollars value.
Speaker 18: Oh my gosh, that's great.
Speaker 1: I can take the information in just a matter of minutes over the phone. I'm prepared to do that now if you know who you want to send them to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm glad.
Speaker 4: Let's do it now.
Speaker 1: Great, we'll go with the first and last name and then anything you want to put on a card, and then I'll get the addres from you and we'll get it all confirmed up.
Speaker 18: Okay, me think let's do.
Speaker 8: Jenny and.
Speaker 7: Card me.
Speaker 18: You made my life so much better since you're in it. Thank you.
Speaker 2: In my life so much better since you're in it. Thank you. Yeah, I can get that done for you. Actually I can't. I can't do that at all. Why not, Well, because this is actually the Jewbill Show. It's a radio show. Yeah. Hi, I'm Nina.
Speaker 1: Hi, I'm Victoria and my name's Jebel, And we do a segment on the show called to Catch Cheater where if he's think your significant other might be messing around with someone else. You see, they send flowers to and your wife, Kate is actually on the phone and has been listening.
Speaker 19: Yeah, Hi, hey man, Kay, Yeah, yeah, I'm explaining to do Let's start there.
Speaker 16: Yeah, Jenny, Jenny.
Speaker 18: You know she's a vet I've been taking. I've been taking Betty White to the vet.
Speaker 16: What what's with Betty?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 5: So you're sending flowers to the vet that you've been secretly taking your dog named Betty White too, And why would you.
Speaker 2: Keep it a secret?
Speaker 18: Okay, okay, okay, So.
Speaker 2: This is the truth, all right.
Speaker 8: You gotta believe me.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 18: So remember when when we when we when we go to the mall and we go through Macy's and you look at all the different makeup and there was that your set that you really liked. So I bought that and then I was hiding it, you know, in the cabinet beside my bed, you know, or Sapphire sleeps. I was hiding it in there, and then Betty White got it?
Speaker 16: What and she ate a lot of the lipstick. Oh yeah, okay, so yeah, so why okay? What color was the lipstick that she ate?
Speaker 18: I don't know. It was like candy apple red or something. You know, me in colors is really nice and subtle red.
Speaker 2: And it's like it came with the kid.
Speaker 18: I didn't pick it. There was all kinds of lovely stuff in there with the brushes and stuff, and then I got it for you and then Betty White.
Speaker 16: Uh so that red was part of that kid because I would never pick that red, Like I thought that was someone else's book stick. That was part of the kid.
Speaker 2: You saw the lipstick.
Speaker 16: It was all over Betty White's face. Remember I asked her, I said, hey, like, what's going on with our face? And you're like, what, Like, no, I don't. You're acting like you couldn't You couldn't tell because she had bright red faith.
Speaker 18: What was I supposed to do? What was I supposed to do? It was like I didn't want to tell you about the gifts?
Speaker 3: Wait, why are you sending flowers to the vet though saying Jenny, you make my life so much better now that you're in.
Speaker 2: So how does that come back to the door set?
Speaker 18: Well, because in a way she did, because there was more than MA kept in the bag, right, So, and Betty White ate some other things like what the zipper for one of it is in her And then also this locket. Oh my god, I was going to surprise you with this lockett, the one from Tiffany's.
Speaker 2: I mean, these gifts sound lovely, but do you is it normal to send flowers like that to your vet?
Speaker 18: Well, it's in there, and I've been going there like every day to fish this thing out. Okay, a lot of money. If Betty White was going to die because of a gift that I gave you, oh my gosh, I might as well cheat.
Speaker 16: Oh yeah, that's true.
Speaker 2: That is true.
Speaker 16: He's not lying.
Speaker 1: So is that why you've been gone on like three hour long walks with the dog because you've been at the vet trying to get the things that she's eaten out of her?
Speaker 18: Yeah, and you know, Jenny's been good enough to kind of squeeze me in, you know, so I have to wait sometimes and then she's given me s raise, so we know that there's at least two things in there, and so yeah, you know, I wanted to get it out and then make sure Benny White's okay, and then.
Speaker 16: Okay, but Jenny is not the name of our vet.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 18: Well, if I went to our normal vet, then you would know what was going on. So I had to go someplace else.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, do you believe this?
Speaker 16: I do, because you know, Betty White is a pain in the and she eats everything. And this is not the first time she's eaten something like this. It's the first time that she's had to keep it a seat. Great, Okay, You're way too lazy to have an affair.
Speaker 2: I can't. I'm so sorry.
Speaker 9: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: The jewel shows to catch a cheaterh what's one of the most exciting things that can happen during the work week.
Speaker 2: It's a jewel show.
Speaker 1: So when you show up to your office and you're sitting at your cubicle or with the person you share a desk with, because your company is trying to save money by taking away comfortable individual working areas and dressing it up with a fancy name like open work environment, right instead of cost cutting, and someone runs down the hall like a maniac and goes.
Speaker 8: Everyone, Doug brought in donuts.
Speaker 1: This is Sparta, And then you guys fight over the last donut in the break room.
Speaker 2: You spit on me.
Speaker 1: The normal working person like us gets very few perks at work. When they bring in free donuts. It's one and it's sometimes crazy to see how the other half lives. And the Oscars is this weekend, and they just released what will be included in the celebrity gift bags that everybody who attends the Oscars will receive. We'll go over it next so you can have another reason to despise the Hollywood elite. Right after this, it's a double show. In case you didn't know it, Sunday is a big day in our country, Jule Show. There are a few occasions where Americans band together and celebrate what it means to be an American. And one of those just passed the Super Bowl. And this Sunday is the day that we honor the American's most valuable and precious natural resource, our celebrities. The Oscars is being held this weekend. You know, it's the event where celebrities are awarded for their performances in movies that nobody's ever seen.
Speaker 2: Anyway, it's always.
Speaker 1: Crazy to see what kind of stuff they give the celebrities who show up to the Oscars and the gift bags that they have, and they just released what will be in this year's Oscars Celebrity gift Bag.
Speaker 2: I love them.
Speaker 1: Let's go over it now so we can see what things you get. Oh, we're already rich enough to afford.
Speaker 2: It, anyway, Do you also get it if you're a plus one?
Speaker 1: I would love to be a plus one one of those, oh, in the celebrity in the Oscars gift bag this year. Here are some of the perks that you'll get if you attend the Oscars a five night luxury wellness retreat in Sri Lanka.
Speaker 2: Ooh what?
Speaker 1: And again this is people. These are people that have made some of them hundreds of millions of dollars. Oh yeah, let's give them more. That's how the rich get richer. You work really hard to get super rich, and then people just give you free stuck so you never spend you you don't spend your money yet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, nice man.
Speaker 4: I want to go to Sri Lanka.
Speaker 2: Well, be an actor.
Speaker 3: I wonder if these things in the gift backs have to pay to be in the gift backs. I know, because like we've tried to be in gift backs for different like fashion shows and stuff, and we have to pay to be in the gift back to get out in front of these market people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's marketing, I mean yeah.
Speaker 6: But then those people go, like the rich and celebrities like Timothy's tout Chilow Maye, We'll go on this trip and like.
Speaker 2: Post about it. Yeah, yeah, that's worth it. That's what I mean.
Speaker 1: What else will be in the Oscars celebrity gift bag if you just show up to the Oscars A nine hundred and fifty dollars coffee table book entitled a Journey of Iceland from Darkness to Night?
Speaker 15: What what is that?
Speaker 2: One thousand thousand bucks for a coffee table book?
Speaker 4: What I'm four?
Speaker 2: World that's a journey to Iceland.
Speaker 4: Is first, eggs now paper?
Speaker 3: Is there actual like ice in there.
Speaker 1: Where that they don't just don't put eggs in the basket as expensive as they are. And he gets behind for the Oscars, They're like, here's some eggs.
Speaker 4: Gift card for a bulk quarter of eggs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you'll also get a four night's day at two luxury resorts in the Maldives. Oh wow, Maldives and Jolly being not one but two different places.
Speaker 2: In the Maladais. Do you think they go? I hope so, I bet you they don't, though they.
Speaker 5: Gift these Yeah, if I was a celebrity million dollars, I'd be like, Hey, cousin who's always hit me up for money, go to the Maldie.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because they probably go to these places a lot too. You know, they've got so much money that they do travel a lot. They get all kinds of perks, and they probably have already gotten seven free trips in the Maladis.
Speaker 2: This year alone. Right, So they're like, I can't.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, the mouds Is so orated. Is just not gonna I'm not gonna slum it and go there. I'm like staying in a motel six and the Maladi's no, thank you very much. I own my own house there seventeen Butler's of my own.
Speaker 2: Why would I ever do that?
Speaker 1: Art Lpo body contouring with doctor Thomas Sue in Tampa, Florida. What Yeah, they definitely use that.
Speaker 3: He is in Tampa. It's not even Miami, it's not even La Tampa stick.
Speaker 4: Surgeon for the discretion, Nina, Oh, they sneak off to Tampa. Nobody's gonna know there.
Speaker 1: And nobody's gonna pay attention to him either, because if they're in Tampa, they'll be like, oh is that Ryan Reynolds.
Speaker 2: Whatever, things do good better than me.
Speaker 1: We're going over the things that will be in the celebrity gift bag at this year's Oscars. It's always ridiculous to find out the things that they're getting for free just for showing up to the Oscars. Stay at the five star Cotton House Hotel in Barcelona.
Speaker 6: This is the one that might actually get me mad because I've always wanted to go to Barcelona and you're saying that people are getting free.
Speaker 3: Oh I thought you knew, like the Cotton Hotel, like that was something.
Speaker 2: No, I just want to go.
Speaker 6: I will stay in a Motel six in Barcelona, but I just want to go.
Speaker 2: Wh but I can't. Nobody's stopping you.
Speaker 4: Or Motel six.
Speaker 1: Though I know.
Speaker 2: All the time.
Speaker 1: That would be great if they put like a you know, a week at the Motel six in the gift bag for the Oscar.
Speaker 2: To all their dirt and nobody would see them in Mexico.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, that would probably be good for them because they don't do that anymore because they've gotten to the point where their rich celebrities are going to the Oscars, they don't really go stay at Motel sixes anymore, and they probably would love that. And then it would then Motel six would end up being like a Four Seasons in the Maldives because all the celebrities would be going. They'll be like, let's okay, let's go slumming this weekend.
Speaker 5: They would call it camping, except when you're broke, you call camping camping.
Speaker 1: You're on the wilderness pretending to be homeless for a weekend. But they're like, let's go camping and pretend to be homeless. To say to Motel six, yeah, go camping in New Orleans downtown what and then after that, I'm taking a real vacation where they can dealous Because you know that another thing that you'll get if you go to the celebrit if you go to the Oscars. In the celebrity gift bag, twenty piece luxury gift box from Silky Smooth Lip Products, ooh.
Speaker 3: Okay, I like that definitely paid to me in this gift back. Yeah, sure, this one doesn't. I don't even know what this is.
Speaker 1: Over a million dollars of personalized disaster recovery services from Bright Harbor.
Speaker 4: That does that mean insurance?
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, that's fires that one.
Speaker 1: They that's worth it because all the insurance companies drop the celebrities who lived in the palisades where the house is burned.
Speaker 3: So it's like a boutique insurance place can just take care of them night.
Speaker 2: Yes, well only partial.
Speaker 4: Well, if you're invited to the party, it's time.
Speaker 2: Is what's trending? Okay?
Speaker 3: So Jet Blue has this new program where they're trying to reimburse their travelers if it rains on your vacation. They're calling it the Weather Promise.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna know all the details of it because I'm sure there's so many blackout things on that.
Speaker 19: Well.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm glad you asked, because I have them.
Speaker 3: But first you have to book your vacation through them, through the Jet Blue Whole Vacation, the whole vacation. Yeah, Flight and hotel packages have to be booked through Jet Blue Vacation. It is, and you'll know if you're covered on your trip because you pay for it kind of like an insurance. The fee is one one hundred and eleven dollars Okay, So like if you go for eleven day trip to Puntakana and the Dominican Republic, the pay for it weather promise is one hundred and eleven dollars, but if it does end up raining on your trip for a minimum of three days, then you'll get twenty five hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: Dominican's not a bad idea to do that, though, because I'm sure they have tropical rain, right, I think a lot of places, but they do.
Speaker 2: They count tropical rain as rain.
Speaker 3: They know, they see they said that a little rain doesn't count. It has to be an excessive rain for three straight days, right, which is a little bit vague. Yeah, so if it storms basically.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it says a minimum of three.
Speaker 3: Days, minimum of three but they say that they use AI satellite imagery, weather stations and radars to provide a custom made excessive rain threshold for these trips. So not only is it like you're word there watching you like where you are to see if it gets paid out, but honestly, it's kind of worth it. One hundred and eleven days. You know you're going during a hurricane season or something like that. Well, I guess that was not gonna count either, though, no.
Speaker 2: Because they probably know it's probably not.
Speaker 1: You're not available in hurricane places are in the season, So use that software.
Speaker 3: That they used to track you and use it to your advantage to figure out when to go. Yeah, you can't be a storm chaser. It's not gonna work.
Speaker 5: Doors save one hundred and eleven dollars to just go at a time there's not gonna be storms.
Speaker 2: Right, There are plenty of people who probably will invested that, though.
Speaker 1: I can't tell you how many vacations I've been on with somebody and it rains for a day and their whole vacation is ruined.
Speaker 2: What I kind of like it when they just wake up angry.
Speaker 1: Because it's supposed to be sunny, or like two weeks before you leave, Yes, there's a lot of there's a lot of stuff with what I'm saying here, Yeah, a lot of underlying stuff. But two weeks before you leave, they're constantly checking the weather, going it's supposed to be cloudy three of the five days, and you're like, just it's not even close yet. It's like Hawaii, it win lots of winds whipped through there could blow the clouds out. You don't know that it's gonna suck yet a lot of time wait till we get there to see if it's gonna suck.
Speaker 2: Don't last the whole day, right, So either way, I mean, I've been.
Speaker 1: On vacation when people who have been angry that there are birds chirping, so there's really no way to please this.
Speaker 3: That's a different type of rebersement. I don't know what that's all about.
Speaker 1: People over there won't stop playing their music so loud because they're probably playing it loud because those birds won't stop chirping.
Speaker 2: That was a little thing. I was like, I don't, I don't.
Speaker 1: They probably just having fun, you know what you needed to do to make they're probably enjoying themselves over there.
Speaker 2: I'm not worried about the birds at all. You needed to take them on the trending date night that everybody's doing right now.
Speaker 10: Work.
Speaker 3: It doesn't cost any money. You can't go wrong unless there's too many people there. But that's those costco date nights.
Speaker 2: What yeah, costco date nights.
Speaker 3: Post date nights have turned into a trending way for couples to spend time together. People are saying that they actually get excited shopping with their partner or just walking through the aisles tasting all the little testers.
Speaker 6: You know, absolutely not that the Costco in general gives me too much anxiety. I can't imagine taking like a partner also on being like no, no, no, no, come back here, we're going to this aisle.
Speaker 3: I love it Costco and like Ikea because you go and it's like kind of like you like with the person for real, for real yet or like you're not married, you're going. You're kind of playing house and it's kind of like a fun little thing and that you and then you learn about the stuff that like their quirks, whether you like them or not.
Speaker 5: You find a lot of red flags doing that. Here what the first would learn about me? Stores All of them give me all the anxiety. I don't want to be inside of them. They freak me out because mostly people are stupid. Number two, Ikea is a literal maze prison right if you can't get out of it, you can't get out of it. You have to follow the smell of the meatballs, and you have to take too many left turns. It scares the crap out of me. I'll wait at the end.
Speaker 3: Okay, So if you're dating brads, that's a no. But for everybody else it's an option. That is what's trending, all right. The Jewel Show is also brought to you by better Help to have online therapy. Try at betterhelp dot com, slash jewel and get on your way to being your best self.
Speaker 4: You can't even say the word inside in here?
Speaker 3: Can you bring.
Speaker 2: His next? Jules Dirty Little Secret? Hello? Hello, Hey, you have a dirty little secret? Sure to sweet? So I started dating at check and I didn't tell her that she was the first shick I've ever dated, so it was the surprise, oh pop off. She Well, I keep the secret from her if you don't mind me asking, because I don't want to make her feel weird like, you know, like I'm confused or you know whatever. Obviously I put a lot of fall into it. So yeah, well, thank you for telling us your dirty little secret.
Speaker 9: Yeah, thanks for calling me like I'll listen to you every year.
Speaker 8: Thank you.
Speaker 2: I appreciate that you're actually playing on my computer right now. That works. That's fun. Thank you. Have a good day. You here? All right? Bye? Hey, what's ups? The jubill shows? Dirty Little Secret?
Speaker 19: You one?
Speaker 6: I do?
Speaker 2: Sweet? Let's hear it.
Speaker 7: Okay, so my I guess he's my face is thirteen years younger than me. Okay, but my family thinks he's six years older than he is because they're judgmentals, and so we just walk around and pretend he's older. And sometimes I forget how old he how old is he supposed to be, and so'll they'll be like, oh, when's his birthday? And how old is you? Again? And I'll be like, uh, that's the stuttery because I don't remember how old I said he was, So yeah, he's very young. Nobody my family knows how actually how old he actually is.
Speaker 2: That's so funny, that's funny.
Speaker 3: Yeah, babe, i'll marry you, but you just got to be six years old or cool.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, exactly. But he goes, he goes along the day because he doesn't want to like judgment or whatever.
Speaker 9: So you know, he's like, he just goes along with it.
Speaker 7: But sometimes he forgets how old are you supposed to be?
Speaker 9: Too?
Speaker 2: Do you think that they're ever going to find out?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 7: I figured maybe ten years down the road, maybe we'll tell them, but I don't know, maybe maybe not. I mean, we might just finally just go with it so much that we think he's at age too.
Speaker 2: Is he at least a legal drinking age?
Speaker 7: Yes, yes, okay, cool, I just wanted to check out how judy. We're going to be way over eighteen okay, eighteen.
Speaker 14: Twenty one, so.
Speaker 2: Live your life exactly. Yeah. Yeah, well, thank you for telling us your dirty little secret.
Speaker 1: Thank you, bye bye bye.
Speaker 8: What's your dirty little secret,