Speaker 1: Bridger. I'm I'm grateful that you are here for this moment in the history of this podcast.
Speaker 2: Is this the first time?
Speaker 1: This is the first time.
Speaker 2: Here comes Haz and Sean.
Speaker 1: We've done How many episodes have we done? Six six seven mm? Of course that's not worthy of a Hollywood Reporter article, like three hundred episodes? Is literally nobody ever did this before till Bridger did it. My idea, we must tell the story.
Speaker 2: Give us my.
Speaker 1: Idea to do three hundred episodes?
Speaker 2: What if somebody did three hundred?
Speaker 1: What if you did three hundred episodes? And the and then it was written by a guy named.
Speaker 2: Mikey the article Mike O'Connell.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I'm not being written about by side one named Mikey.
Speaker 2: That's rule.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I will not be written about by Mikey.
Speaker 2: Danny.
Speaker 1: Oh, Danny's fine. Sure, Danny's fine. We have had no communication from Sean.
Speaker 2: Outside of my texting. You texted earlier. I said, don't bother coming in today, you Sean, You're working hard enough already.
Speaker 1: Oh oh that changes everything?
Speaker 2: What does it change?
Speaker 1: Well, I guess the wellness check of it all.
Speaker 2: Oh sure you were worried?
Speaker 1: I I mean he would want me to tod Sure.
Speaker 2: It's the pot like it's about the work podcast first.
Speaker 1: It's about the podcast. That's how you get to six forty, that's how we get to potentially getting a Hollywood Reporter article at episode maybe fifteen hundred. You what episode are you on now?
Speaker 2: I would say probably three h six, three of six maybe that article it is fresh, I know, but also now kind of out of date.
Speaker 1: Oh, we'll talk about it every type you come on for the rest of our lives, which we will all be doing. We will all be doing these podcasts for the rest of our lives. You've been doing I said, no guests for three hundred and six episodes. You keep your circle tight in terms of you don't really have a cast of characters surrounding the show. You don't really let personalities in beyond yourselves. Yes, you keep it very sterile.
Speaker 2: It's people, I would say, people think it's cold sterile. Lifeless would be another word I would use.
Speaker 1: It creates the impression at least that there that there is no one else in the universe. It seems like you would like to simulate.
Speaker 2: A world no no, no, no where it's just you. I want it to be suffocating.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, because we've gone it down the show. There are little people around.
Speaker 2: There are people there. I don't know any of their names.
Speaker 1: And they they they seem to be very aware that there's a force field surrounding the mic table, right, and a camera line like they they they eye it with fear.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's a when the mic is on, there's a line you don't cross. People have. Yeah, oh they have, they have, they don't anymore, they have, they don't anymore. Yeah, and you guys were on just last year, just last year, a late I was told very early on, we're going to get these guys on the podcast. Yeah, and then six years past and we ran into each other at a restaurant.
Speaker 1: A restaurant is a little elevated or what it was. I know you'd like to be a restaurant guy.
Speaker 2: What would you describe as a building that serves food?
Speaker 1: It was a Yeah, it was like a like a shack, like a snack shack.
Speaker 2: A snack shack. Yeah, you'd call that a frequently called thing, snackshacks.
Speaker 1: When I you don't go, oh, okay, when I patronized them every time I've gone, you've been there. That's true one of the time, and it did lead to uh a booking on that show, Lucky Booking. But it's been you. It's been a while since you've been here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was on Zoom the last time you were on Zoom.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, yes, we have an update. What I have an update? Okay?
Speaker 3: This is from a different group text from a few weeks ago. Plus I'm gonna be in Tahoe July first to July fifth. Oh wait, different place, but yes, definitely gone.
Speaker 1: Keep going.
Speaker 2: So this how did you find that one? How did you track down that text?
Speaker 3: I typed Tahoe into my phone. Hold on, I gotta get the door.
Speaker 1: That's Sean.
Speaker 2: Kevin's in tah We need everyone we.
Speaker 1: Can get here, Kevin. So whoever it is, you know, you might you might as well bring them over and hear me. They're naked, is that okay?
Speaker 2: Bring them in?
Speaker 1: So he Kevin has been he moved to Pittsburgh.
Speaker 2: Oh that's why it's so dark. Yes, okay, And he's been jerking me around all these dates.
Speaker 1: That so he has been getting jerked around by all these dates in Pittsburgh. That's basically he is pursuing the lifestyle.
Speaker 2: Right right, So now we don't even know where he's gone. Now that door, you know where that door goes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so there's two doors behind him. One is for really one it's for tension, and the others for release. Oh sure, that's all I.
Speaker 2: Know, right, And which one did he just go through?
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 2: Release? Full release? Okay? Good?
Speaker 1: And a big part of that is he just he fucked up egregiously, yes, and he was just probably thinking that he had gotten away with us discussing him fucking up a six year delayed booking on your show.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, because that was also his That was also his fault.
Speaker 1: That was also his fault, right, And so as you could, he's spending a lot of time in there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it could be for the rest of the episode.
Speaker 1: But it's good. He likes all of it. It's not like it's like he feels shame and like a negative boy.
Speaker 2: He loves, he loves, he loves his feeling.
Speaker 1: Yes, okay, that's right. He goes into the tension door to Okay, so as you see what he.
Speaker 2: Came back with back another person.
Speaker 1: This is Desmond. He named the son after the character from Lost. He loves Oh, of course loves the show Lost, right or you say, of course, but are you familiar.
Speaker 2: I've seen the first season of Lost. Okay, I've watched the whole first season while working at overstock dot com.
Speaker 1: Okay, he hates the first season because Desmond shows not overstocked.
Speaker 2: Desmond comes into in another season.
Speaker 1: I believe in season two. I think it uh the season two I believe is kicked off by an introduction of Dead. Yes, and so Kevin has been describing this as season two of his life.
Speaker 2: How are you feeling?
Speaker 1: I feel okay, this is this is It's inevitable in a way because we have the opposite situation as you have on your show, where you have your show effectively takes place under the dome, right ours, we are effectively under siege by middling talents right demand demand, screen time, Mike time.
Speaker 2: Just.
Speaker 1: Forcing themselves on the show in a legally actionable way.
Speaker 2: Right all just kind of the name of self promotion.
Speaker 1: At best, at absolute best. And so I haven't looked over it, Richie. I can feel that he's just known we're ten minutes in. He has known from the beginning that this is the one, this is the episode. The chair is empty, this is where I get my shot. Richie, would you like to host the show with me? I mean I can. Bridgard's a very critical guest. Bridgard like Bridgard like is very judgmental.
Speaker 4: So can you I definitely I can't. I just got to reframe the camera and then did.
Speaker 1: He says I can do it?
Speaker 2: You're not going to excel.
Speaker 1: No, he's saying that like he he can't, like he's perfectly capable? Is like, does he have the desire? It's at you don't know this guy. He's incredibly disrespectful. Richie. Please will you host the show? Will you please come over here and host the show? Let's do it go? You have almost one thousand total episodes of experience, to say nothing of bonus shows. Did you do it?
Speaker 2: You have bonus Patreon of course?
Speaker 1: Patreon of course?
Speaker 2: How many have you done total? With Patreon? And everthin?
Speaker 1: Kevin added up two thousand two exactly two thousand.
Speaker 2: There's an article that is an article.
Speaker 1: Ritchie gets one tomorrow. It's my movement, my breakout, all about eves me instantly.
Speaker 4: I won't forget you.
Speaker 1: Though, do you know are you familiar with Bridger's show?
Speaker 4: I'm I'm so bad with names, and.
Speaker 1: So you are to your story is that you are not familiar with Bridger's show because you forgot his name. So you might have listened to the show, but the names involved, Yes, you have forgotten.
Speaker 4: Yeah, with the kids, it's just stuffs on and it's okay.
Speaker 1: So you think while you're while you're with your children, you have I said no gifts, playing on a Beats pill at the beach.
Speaker 4: That's exactly how I listened to it.
Speaker 1: It's a it's a it's a high premise show, tough to sustain over a long time episodes. It's that's hard.
Speaker 2: It's a lot for me.
Speaker 1: It is. Do you have any questions for him? So many? So many?
Speaker 2: Shoot, you want to tell me about it. I'll try to remember, kind of just try to remind you. It's called I said no gifts, and people, uh, for example at Hayes and Sean come on and bring me a gift for example. For example, sounds like a great show. Is that ringing any bells?
Speaker 1: It's not a very powerful network.
Speaker 2: It's called exactly a writer. Are familiar with my favorite murder?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm very new podcast listener. Yeah, I understand.
Speaker 1: It's a big show. Karen Georgia. We never got Georgia.
Speaker 2: You never got Georgia.
Speaker 1: We we we went down the road a little bit, did he never? Yes, never consummated. Interesting A guest to a parents with Georgia Big show, Richie. I'm behind. They're catching up.
Speaker 4: I am catching up.
Speaker 1: Now. What are you catching up on right now? Richie? Right now? Yes, right now? Nothing?
Speaker 2: Okay, so you're not catching That's why I'm not, But I'm going to start.
Speaker 4: I've been working on my house so by the time I get home, I'm like.
Speaker 1: I'm out. What are you doing to your house now? Renovating the whole thing?
Speaker 4: We actually just put in a bifold door for our patio.
Speaker 1: Which is that's what. That's what, Kevin. That's the word for what, Kevin as it's nice those two doors.
Speaker 2: That's a bifold door.
Speaker 1: Bifold door. Bye on one side, fold on the side. Ritchie, it's all been for this. You've been so antsy about your screen time, like building a screen life for yourself, as you say, getting your brand out there. I just I wasn't on top of it.
Speaker 4: I wasn't prepared.
Speaker 1: They love you out there, Richie. I didn't know the fans love Richie, don't they Kevin. They do.
Speaker 4: Try and do better than.
Speaker 1: Kevin looks at them just like have I given you nothing? But you don't know any of this, Like you don't like you have no cast?
Speaker 2: I have no cast?
Speaker 1: How do you do it?
Speaker 2: It's a great question. We've got her, we've got our producer Ellis, and.
Speaker 1: But we know but do we ever? We don't never hear of Ellis's life on occasional What's what I need? I need new lore for these guys.
Speaker 2: Ellis keeps it pretty close to their chests. Okay, I'm trying to think of what Ellis is revealed on the podcast. Okay, almost nothing, almost nothing, Ellis. Ellis keeps it pretty professional. Okay, we'll get into it here and there.
Speaker 1: For us, it's like Kevin sex stuff.
Speaker 3: NonStop, mostly sex stuff. You stuff, I'm into stuff I'm trying to get into.
Speaker 4: Yes, so much mooning off camera used to be.
Speaker 1: The office that he loved. The office.
Speaker 2: Oh sure that was the thing, but.
Speaker 1: That was more we've we've now learned he never talks about the office.
Speaker 2: Anymore out of embarrassment.
Speaker 1: He basically he basically like bagged with a woman and so it was all along for his sex reasons.
Speaker 2: Right, yes, right, that makes sense.
Speaker 3: I found my pam yea from the office. Have you listened to that podcast Richie, office ladies?
Speaker 1: I have not.
Speaker 4: I told you I'm very new to the podcast world.
Speaker 2: What if you listened to.
Speaker 4: A long time ago? I listened to Ron Bergandi.
Speaker 1: Jesus Christ, this company man and pretending not to have hurt my favorite murder? Is he still doing that?
Speaker 2: No, I've been asking that a long time. Yeah, I'll always you know, you'll see the thumbnail and I think I can't possibly be doing it.
Speaker 1: Ye here it is. Comedy writer Bridger Weineger said, no, gifts man, Now he has more than three hundred of them, unbelieva.
Speaker 2: What do you want me to say? Do you sell the gifts after I've never sold? That's it most of it.
Speaker 1: That would have been a good question.
Speaker 2: I would describe the most gifts is unsellable.
Speaker 1: Mikey, that would have been a good question. H you kind of asked, he said, how many do you still have?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I didn't say.
Speaker 1: And that's when you're like a reporter for a trade publication and you need to like maintain these relationships. That's how you ask instead of what you really mean, which is how much money have you made selling the gifts as former possessions of celebrities with their DNA.
Speaker 2: Online right, kind of plastering their name all over the eBay list.
Speaker 1: Right, huge market. That's right on poshmark, on posh Mark. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I haven't sold any of them. I've kept most of them.
Speaker 1: What'd you say? I read this interview? What did Bow and Yang bring? You say you threw bo and gave me.
Speaker 2: I think maybe a fifty pound bag of bird seed.
Speaker 1: But you said that stayed in New York, which doesn't actually say you threw it out. It could be that you sold it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, fine, you sold a fifty pound bag. I saw there's a valuable bag of bird seed.
Speaker 4: I just left it on the sidewalk.
Speaker 2: The city full of birds.
Speaker 1: With money, with money, it's New York.
Speaker 2: You can flip that and a night.
Speaker 1: Be a bird in New York, right money?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think two things stayed in New York.
Speaker 1: Actually, what was the question that gave you the most terror? When he asked.
Speaker 2: How would you define a bad guess?
Speaker 1: I saw that one. I thought.
Speaker 2: That's a tricky, okay answer.
Speaker 1: Here we go. Ridgard says, I've started being able to send somebody who was on purely for promotional purposes instead of for the love a fucking sellout. Yes, okay, I've met people like this, somebody who may not even be aware meaning of like where they are. They just showed up, right.
Speaker 2: I imagine you have a list of people that you've felt that you know, what's really fun?
Speaker 1: What when they when you watch them realize where they are three quarters the way into the podcast and understand find some comfort and relaxation in.
Speaker 2: It, finally click in or just be.
Speaker 1: Like, oh, this is where I am and it's okay.
Speaker 2: I would say the ones, the really bad ones for me that never occurred, never you know, the recording happened. Then they just moved on with her.
Speaker 1: And it's hard to get out of exactly.
Speaker 2: Right, Okay. I will say the worst ones happened over zoom okay, which Zoom's not easy.
Speaker 1: And that's this is your thing. It's like where I'm the COVID podcast and the podcast that started at the beginning of covid, and yet I persevered.
Speaker 2: I pushed through, put in the work.
Speaker 1: And you set up a backyard studio. Yes, and then Scott Ackerman kind of.
Speaker 2: Is he doing that now? You know, I don't know that.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to be a part of this.
Speaker 2: I didn't know he was doing. He's in his backyard.
Speaker 1: This is I'm this is Hayes. Huh do you text some happy birthday Scott's birthdays today? You better get quick? Oh my god, you're gonna be off after five. It's after E O D. Yeah, you can never text Scott after Yes, that is very old fashioned don Draper esque approach. Do a lot of different m hm.
Speaker 2: In the backyard how man.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm interesting And I look, I could never bring that stuff home my family, you know, like this environment should not be around kids, especially Uh, look at this, but do you have any white whales? Yes? Martha Stewart is not really a nice way to refer to her.
Speaker 2: Do you think Martha Stewart's does she do podcasts at all?
Speaker 1: I think she. I'm sure she has.
Speaker 2: I think of what podcast you would even do?
Speaker 1: What do you think about the snoop thing? A little much? Now? Right?
Speaker 2: It became a gimmick really fast, and then they didn't stop. So I don't think either of them enjoys it.
Speaker 1: You know how people are sometimes like only one of these two people is a convicted felon and it's her. It's supposed to be.
Speaker 2: This guy is the criminals.
Speaker 1: This is crazy, this version of reality.
Speaker 2: What are we talking about? She has?
Speaker 1: But I think this is maybe a Burgundy esque network launching project where they say how long do I have to do this?
Speaker 2: Right? Their minimum? Are there episodes?
Speaker 1: No, there are no episodes. So that's the one she's just.
Speaker 2: Squatting, just her saying, this is my podcast in memory of Clive Davis.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, that's pretty fresh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's getting on.
Speaker 1: That's post. I think that's what kicked your three hundredth episode off of the Trades.
Speaker 2: Yeah, pushed it up.
Speaker 1: Wait, go back to the interview. Please, this is good. This is like what Rogan does?
Speaker 2: Is this what Internet?
Speaker 1: It just reads what's what's on the screen. Your podcast is produced by exactly Right Media, Karen Kilgarriffin, Georgia Hart Stark's network and studio that skews heavily towards true crime because of my favorite murder. Do you know what the overlap is with your audi? Have you courted the true crime fans? I don't know if this is you only have so many questions, what could possibly be like a great answer to this quest for you.
Speaker 2: For me, I think the it's an interesting network for my podcast to be at because I think most of the network's fans kind of hate my podcasts. There's no killing in this. ANT think a lot of them are, or at least initially very confused and yeah, well this seems like a waste of resources for your network, and they probably still feel that way.
Speaker 1: Rachie's pushing me out to see it's no interest perfect. That's exactly what it would say. They would hear his podcasts and say there's no killing in this at all, exactly nothing talk about exactly right. Wow, Oh, look at you talked about Joe Rogan.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was asked, Wow. I think I was not entirely clear on what the question was.
Speaker 1: Called. Barry Weite's Dumbass of the Year. Let's let's get through We're not gonna do that here.
Speaker 2: Okay, you're coding.
Speaker 1: Let me just make that clear, courting not We're not We're not doing any of that. We're not handing out Dumbass of the Year. On this episode. Amy Mann wrote the theme song.
Speaker 2: Amy Man wrote theme song How that Happened? I texted her, Wow, and I mean, actually.
Speaker 1: She's too involved in comedy stuff. It's it's she and John Hamm, honestly.
Speaker 2: But Amy's funny.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying that she couldn't do it. I'm saying that she shouldn't.
Speaker 2: She's got a lot of comedy friends.
Speaker 1: I think that's a mistake.
Speaker 2: It's working for Amy, I don't.
Speaker 1: I think, But imagine the counterfactual.
Speaker 2: Who do you want her to be friends with musicians rescutable artists. She can do both.
Speaker 1: It's too it's it's it's too. It diminishes her. She should be doing your podcast the sorry.
Speaker 2: She should be either. She's cheap in the legacy.
Speaker 1: I don't and I don't think you're the only thing that did. But like she, she likes comedy too much. These people like comedy too much.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what's John Hamm doing with comedy these days?
Speaker 1: It's been a while since he's really debased himself by showing on our podcast for example.
Speaker 2: Oh interesting, but like that he.
Speaker 1: Was in the comedy bank. He was great, he crushed. They can do it, but they should not.
Speaker 5: He wore a blank check hat on his Apple TV show.
Speaker 2: Oh how do you feel?
Speaker 1: That's the lowest I could never have imagined that he wore he.
Speaker 2: Wore in the show where he's robbing his neighbors.
Speaker 1: And now is that is that really what happened? Casey?
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's in the show and on the scripted show he walks in. I haven't watched it, but I've seen the clip and he's wearing a blank check podcast hat on the show.
Speaker 2: Wow, what what does the show? I guess I don't know that much about the show.
Speaker 1: The show is called Your Friends and Neighbors, right, and it is, Casey, I mean, you know everything about it's.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's called Your Friends and Neighbors. It's on Apple, and as far as I know, it's about John Hamm listening to podcasts.
Speaker 2: He's a huge podcast Personllywood Hallywood.
Speaker 1: Any think it's Taylor Swift.
Speaker 2: Wedding until a couple of days ago, I didn't. I thought it was some sort of performance. I'm happy for I'm happy that she booked.
Speaker 1: You thought it was some sort of performance.
Speaker 2: I couldn't figure out. I couldn't figure out why, Like, is it going to have an audience?
Speaker 1: So this is that's interesting because you're saying because it is in like a huge arena, which is.
Speaker 2: Kind of traditionally reserved for performance.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's now that is interesting. Is it going to be filled? I mean, I assume there will be people there, But the question is will they be sitting in the stands?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Is that?
Speaker 2: Will they be holding popcorn?
Speaker 1: Will they be will the concessionaires be operating glideout bracelets?
Speaker 2: I'm not I'm not sure. I genuinely I'm curious. Are they selling ticket again?
Speaker 1: Thank you for trying to spare me, Bridger and just keep it moving, but I just something his blade drawn against my throat. Bracelets That's exactly what they wear at Taylor Swift shows. I'm not sure they light up, but they're definitely bracelets. Some of them probably light up. It's a good question. And will will the basketball team be playing? Well? I think that's because that's what they do there the time, you know, And she can afford it.
Speaker 2: She can afford to have a basketball team playing during her wedding.
Speaker 1: She can afford to book two NBA basketball teams to play a regulation game outside of the season and have that game count.
Speaker 4: And have Friggie seen the national anthem.
Speaker 1: My last second of podcasting, I just felt it go.
Speaker 2: By the final episode.
Speaker 1: No, the show will continue with I think we all know Fergy. That's right, she's saying that crazy national anthem. I would never ever have pulled that up in this moment. And I'm the one that introduced this concept like it was my idea, but clearly it was Richie's all along. Wow, why Ella Hunt is everywhere right now?
Speaker 2: Why is she?
Speaker 1: I didn't know she was. It shows how out of time much I am.
Speaker 2: Ella Hunt.
Speaker 1: She was in Dickinson on Apple TV. We've both been around there, met a lot of people. Now she's in now, she's in. Not suitable for work. They took my temperature on.
Speaker 2: That, they took your down, moved on.
Speaker 1: I don't know how far it would have gone. Uh. Sometimes you say no to something just so to get ahead of them saying no to you. Sure you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Right right? You don't wanna want that egg on your face? Yes, not suitable for work. Didn't want me.
Speaker 1: We can't have that.
Speaker 2: I don't think you can have that.
Speaker 1: Outside Taylor Swift rehearsal dinner a surprising calm and security worthy of GODAFFI for the said line, you know who I think it was Mikey, He says, Mikey written all over it. I mean he compares you to Goadaffi multiple times. It's not a favorable I do you expect to meet a similar end? He asked you?
Speaker 2: Why why would that that question? Godaffi? That's interesting? Did Goodaffi have a particular type of security that you would need to.
Speaker 1: I guess maybe what he's saying is penetrable. Oh interesting, I mean ultimately it will fail at some point, were he still in a position to fire people after that, I mean you there would have to at least be a conversation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you would ever want to sit somebody down, like, hey, some things I've noticed, Uh, how do you.
Speaker 1: Just have one person? You're talking to them?
Speaker 2: You're kind of how do you do that?
Speaker 1: How do you have and you don't have the computer? It's you don't have Ritchie.
Speaker 2: I do feel like I'm restraining myself right now.
Speaker 1: Now. What would it look like if the leash came off?
Speaker 2: If the leash came off? Yeah, yes, I'd be asking you a lot of questions. Okay, asking you a lot of questions.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: I don't want to step on any toes here, but how I want to step on Richie's toes?
Speaker 1: But what is that? How does you do that.
Speaker 2: Yees, pure curiosity, just my deep curiosity.
Speaker 1: It's led a couple rip. I'm really.
Speaker 2: I'm just so I am genuinely curious as to you in this moment. What are you thinking about Sean? Yeah, what are you thinking? What do you think Sean is going to think? Ultimately about the situation.
Speaker 1: I think I'm happy he's getting his time.
Speaker 2: He needed a break.
Speaker 1: I think right now he has a lot. You know, it's all good problems, you know what I mean, it's like.
Speaker 2: You like to have.
Speaker 1: It's a lot better than not having these things on your plate, right, But it can be stressful.
Speaker 2: People forget that as well.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, but being alone with with with the stress can also you have to be very intentional when you're taking the time, which I'm really glad he is. When Kevin said he's in Tahoe, my feeling I was overcome with pleasure happen.
Speaker 2: Of course, let's overcome.
Speaker 1: With pleasure because he's my friend.
Speaker 2: Is getting his time recharging.
Speaker 1: That's that's the hope.
Speaker 2: And you can bring it back to the show.
Speaker 1: Yes, but that like just being sitting with the stress of like he is a movie. He's a movie.
Speaker 2: He's got a movie.
Speaker 1: It's hard to have a movie a.
Speaker 4: Lot of pressure.
Speaker 2: It's one of the hardest things you can do.
Speaker 1: Yes, he says that, I know he's telling me.
Speaker 2: He's telling me.
Speaker 1: And so that's why we need That's why these places exist, the special places, the tahoes, that's why they're.
Speaker 2: There, these cabins, the restorative waters. Whereas you're more just go go go.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I mean, look, I showed up, didn't I. You're here.
Speaker 2: There's only one of you here, right, I don't know there's much more to say about that.
Speaker 1: So, yeah, I think that that when you ask what am I feeling right now? I could just straight up goosh, I'm so happy for my friend. I could just go all over the place.
Speaker 2: That's probably what the listener wants to hear.
Speaker 1: They do hear as all, so I think at this point they might be a little What.
Speaker 3: I meant to ask, is Tahoe in Utah Tahoe and you haul.
Speaker 2: Good question either way?
Speaker 4: Just off the rails today.
Speaker 2: Have you been to Tahoe?
Speaker 1: I have not managed to make my way on there. Yeah, it's kind of looking farther and farther away on the horizon for me. The faster I run the farther away it gets it feels like sometimes Richie, have you been to Tahoe? I have not.
Speaker 4: Actually one of the few places I have.
Speaker 1: M.
Speaker 5: Richard.
Speaker 2: It's right there on the California and Nevada border, Right, have you been there? I've driven through, driven through.
Speaker 1: You know what's interesting? I can hear you so clearly, and yet I don't have headphones. Is this just a connection we've developed over the years, Kevin, I could hear your voice clear as a bell. That's good.
Speaker 3: It must be years of work.
Speaker 1: Whittling away. Okay, ask me another question. That was great.
Speaker 2: That's a good question, right, that was a really good question, right, yeah, great question. Fourth is coming up?
Speaker 1: Yeah, big plans. Yes, I'm doing a lot of drone shows. I'm doing some drone comedy, so I guess are you doing that as well.
Speaker 2: I'm still in the fireworks.
Speaker 1: Patriot ye stuff simulated fireworks and flags and things like that. You got it? Like where the industry is at right now? Like we have to do. I was, well, where the comedy industry and the fireworks industry is.
Speaker 2: It's all headed towards stroke.
Speaker 1: Yes, so like we yeah, we like the TV writing space is, but like sometimes you have to say no, Yes, that's right, and like, you know, if one of us could have a spot end, I'm glad it's shot of course.
Speaker 2: Well I mean how else did you go to Tahoe? Yes, that could be in Tahoe. Yes, if we hadn't said no, that's right.
Speaker 1: We can't both go to the show. But yeah, I am doing I'm smashing watermelons with via drone via drone. Yes, yes, this is I'm goalager eleven.
Speaker 2: And that's uh is this open field kind of.
Speaker 1: Shows heavily obscured by buildings?
Speaker 2: Okay, right, you're doing it in city spaces, which is like it was pitched.
Speaker 1: To me, is like an advantage of the of the drone format because you can't really set off fireworks in a in a heavily urban environment, right, but keep that for yes, over the ocean dry fields. But but I'm finding that the eye lines similar problems to the.
Speaker 2: Fire firework. Yeah, of course, yes, that's why it works so well with fireworks. I mean, you know, it's a nice replacement for a firework.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what about you, you're doing that, You're just doing open field.
Speaker 2: I'm doing open field. I am going to be doing something that's.
Speaker 1: The equivalent for people that don't know. That's the equivalent of an open.
Speaker 2: Mic for yes, you know, I'm not so you can show up.
Speaker 1: You just say you put your name on the on the list.
Speaker 2: And putting in the hours. Right now, you go up and you kind of just try things, see how people respond to it before you kind of take it to a real stage.
Speaker 1: And everyone else there is also of craftsmen, and so you get out feedback people that are actually doing it.
Speaker 2: You might be inspired by something instead of like.
Speaker 1: Some fucking dickhead who just like rolled off the like turnip truck. Right, Yeah, these gays, your drones are too whatever loud like there's louder than.
Speaker 2: Fireworks, like and they are loud if like some of the like some.
Speaker 1: Of the really good ones are are allowed, yes, right, but people are expecting something quieter than the fire certainly not louder than a fireworks though.
Speaker 2: Right, not louder but more sustained noise.
Speaker 1: Pr issue Yeah by Hollywood Hamburg