Speaker 1: It's time to Catch a Cheater. Only on the Double Show.
Speaker 2: Rick is on the phone today for to catch a Cheater, and he actually thinks that his sister might be cheating on her husband of two years. Oh, and he wants to try to catch her if she is. So Rick, thank you for your email, Thanks for coming on the show. Tell us so something, what's going on with your sister?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 4: Man, Well, it's pretty much what you said.
Speaker 5: Man. I just think that.
Speaker 3: My sister is cheating on her husband.
Speaker 4: And I don't know, man, I just feel like as the as the sibling, I feel like it's my duty to call out some kind of weird promiscuous stuff like Look, I feel like we should be holding ourselves a little more accountable these days, so we all call I just I don't know one hundred percent of anything. So I just feel like we should get this ball and try to figure something out, you know what I mean.
Speaker 6: Do you think that her husband has any feeling about her cheating on him or this is just something that you're taking upon yourself to do.
Speaker 4: Honestly, I'm not sure if he's too aware of what's going on. I mean, I'm sure he's picked up things here and there, But ultimately I don't really think that he is one hundred percent of where it was going on. That's kind of why I want to get involved here, because look, it's like.
Speaker 3: Like her husband is a good friend of mine, Like I.
Speaker 5: Was really kind of grown pretty close to this dude.
Speaker 4: And so I just feel like I just feel like we should get stuff cleared.
Speaker 5: Up and get things one hundred percent because if this is a.
Speaker 4: Friend of mine, despite it being my sister, I feel like I got to kind of do him a service here, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Okay, did you ask your sister?
Speaker 3: No? I haven't.
Speaker 4: I haven't officially like confronted her one hundred percent. But this is the thing, is I feel like she she's good enough to kind of lie around that with me. That's why we're doing all this, because like if we were on some kind of open communication, I could just talk to her about it. Then I feel like that's something I would have done. But I don't think that she's going to be fully honest in that scenario if I'm busting her.
Speaker 3: Here, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: So I haven't really talked to her, and I just kind of wanted to catch her in the act.
Speaker 6: Feels kind of weird that you're trying to catch your sister. Yeah, Like I feel like there should be some loyalties there. But but okay, there is to her husband.
Speaker 4: I mean yeah, and it's I think it's to both, right, it extends because like I feel like.
Speaker 5: If she's doing him dirty, then she's doing herself.
Speaker 3: Dirty in a way.
Speaker 4: So I don't know, I just feel like I just feel like I'm on to something here.
Speaker 1: What's she doing that makes you think she's cheating?
Speaker 3: Well, it's okay.
Speaker 5: So it's just like some little stuff, right, Like something about.
Speaker 4: Abby that y'all should know always that, Like I feel like Abby she's kind of how do I put this, Like I don't want to say the word promiskious, so I'm not gonna stay that word. But she's out there. She's a little bit I almost want to say, like tom.
Speaker 5: Boyish, like she's kind of she's outside the box.
Speaker 4: A little bit, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Like she's not she's not too reserved.
Speaker 5: So let me explain it like this, all right, Still, like about a week and a half.
Speaker 4: Ago, right, like it was me and my whole family and we went out to this one of the she knows those like outdoor pavilion like the concert things or whatever where everyone sits in lawn chairs and we listen to old people music, we'll drinking some.
Speaker 3: Wine kind of things.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we we go to one of those, and you know, cause I don't see.
Speaker 3: Them a whole lot. So it was just a good time.
Speaker 4: The family's all there. Room was having a good time, like the folks enjoyed the music or whatever.
Speaker 5: But at one point, right so I get.
Speaker 3: Up to go to a food truck.
Speaker 4: I was gonna grab like some some fries or whatever. I go to this food truck and I see Abby. I see her with some dude, and like that would have been fun or whatever, but she was getting really flirty and.
Speaker 5: Kind of like close with this dude.
Speaker 4: Like I don't know if she didn't like see me, but I watched him for a while just to make sure nothing dumb was happening or whatever. And she's like like, I don't know, And I just see them kind of flirting and they're getting kind of close. It just looks a little.
Speaker 3: Bit weird, right, So I don't know.
Speaker 4: I told my mom about it, and and and.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I just think there's something suspicious.
Speaker 4: Going on right there, Like, and I haven't really talked to Mark about this one hundred percent, but I just don't want her to hurt the homie. I don't want her to hurt Mark if this is what I thought I saw. I just saw her getting weird, and I just I don't know. I just I don't want to I don't want him getting hurt over some of this. So I just saw enough, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Sure? Okay, and you told your mom about it?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I kind of had it well because she knows how Abby is and she knows how I am. She just knows both of us really well.
Speaker 3: So I did.
Speaker 4: I had the conversation with my mom about it. I still haven't talked to Abby. You haven't talked to my dad. I haven't talked to anybody else.
Speaker 3: But I don't know.
Speaker 5: I just I saw some weird stuff at this concert, and.
Speaker 3: I just have a feeling that there's something going on.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, well play a song, come back. And then you told us what grocery store she is a rewards card member at, So we'll pretend to be from there and say that she's this month's lucky winner of free flowers delivered from our floral apartment.
Speaker 1: We'll see if she sends those to her husband or somebody else.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, all right, we'll play a song come back and get your to Catch Cheater next. Right in the middle of to Catch a Cheater, And if you're just joining us, Rick is on the phone and he's actually seeing if he can catch his sister Abby cheating. So in a second, we're gonna call her and pretend to be from the grocery store that she's a rewards card member at, and say that she's this month's lucky winner of free flowers delivered to anybody that she wants from our Florid apartment, and we'll see if she chooses her husband, whose name is Mark, or someone else.
Speaker 6: I'm just gonna make sure we clarify it because you were checking on the brothers sister cheat.
Speaker 1: It's not him. She's married.
Speaker 2: Yes, all right, Rick, before we make our phone call, why don't you kind of tell everybody why you think she's cheating?
Speaker 4: Well, I don't know, so, like I was saying, it's like I went I went out with some family recently, including.
Speaker 3: My and I just saw some some weird like behavior. You know what I mean, Like I don't know.
Speaker 5: I was at a taco chruck and I saw.
Speaker 3: Her kind of sort of rubbing up, flirting.
Speaker 5: Getting a little bit too weird with.
Speaker 3: This other random guy. So I just kind of picked up on something and here.
Speaker 1: We are, all right, well you're ready for us to call her?
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's do it.
Speaker 1: All right, here we go.
Speaker 2: Hi, this is Corbyn calling from I was looking for our rewards card member named Abby.
Speaker 3: This is Abby Abby.
Speaker 1: Hi, how are you? Congratulations? Guess what you're this most big winner?
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, what is.
Speaker 1: Well, maybe you haven't heard.
Speaker 2: Every single month, we choose one Rewards card member at random to say thank you very much for being such a loyal customer by gifting them free flowers delivered from our four apartment. You've won thirty six long stim red roses, a box of candy or chocolate, and a car to be delivered to anybody that you want within the fifty United States of America. Absolutely free. It's a three hundred and sixteen dollars value. Congratulations. Oh okay, and it is absolutely free. Sometimes people ask, you'll get confirmations on everything. It's just our way of saying thank you very much for shopping with us.
Speaker 7: Okay, so here's how it works.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay.
Speaker 2: The first thing I would need for you to be the first and the last name of the person you'd like to send them to.
Speaker 7: Okay, it's Blake.
Speaker 1: Okay, And would you like to send a card with that?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Okay, just put.
Speaker 7: Hey, lover, buy me something nice?
Speaker 1: Lol, Hey lover buy me something nice. Great.
Speaker 2: I can definitely do that. Also, So Abby, just a qu quick question. Do you have any family members? I mean, do you have a brother, sisters, anything like that. I have a brother, Okay, his name's Rick, correct. Yeah, well he's actually on the phone right now. Because this is a Jubil show. It's a radio show, and we do a segment called to Catch a Cheater. And your brother thought you might be cheating on your husband named Mark, and it sounds like you might be Oh my.
Speaker 3: God, Abby, what the hell, dude? I don't know who's Blake. It doesn't matter who Blake is. You're my brother.
Speaker 7: Why are you getting in the middle of my marriage?
Speaker 3: But you have absolutely nothing to do with this.
Speaker 4: And even if you did.
Speaker 1: Like.
Speaker 3: Abby, this is crazy.
Speaker 4: Look and this is why I did it this way, because I knew that if I talked to.
Speaker 5: You about this, but this would be something that you.
Speaker 3: Would open up to me about. So this is why I had to do.
Speaker 4: I just got to explain that off the back because I already knew that you were going to be shady with me, and you're being shady with the one dude in your life that actually cares about you, like you're this is crazy, Like I don't know who this blake dude is.
Speaker 3: I don't know who this blake. I have a.
Speaker 5: Feeling it's that dude I saw at the concert with you. But listen, let me.
Speaker 3: Back it up here, because this is crazy.
Speaker 4: Like your husband, like Mark is the He is the only dude in your life that actually cares about you, put everything into you, and this is really how you treat him. Like, as my sister, I just feel like this is this is just too far.
Speaker 3: This is crazy abby, Like what are we doing here? Well, like, as my brother, first of all, you don't have anything to do with my marriage.
Speaker 7: This has nothing to do with you.
Speaker 3: You should not be getting involved.
Speaker 7: But if you are going to get involved, you should be on my side because you're my brother, Like this is just like you would always freaking do when we were growing up, you should have been on my side. But what would you do. You'd always like run and tell mom and dad on.
Speaker 5: Me, you know, instead of like if I got in trouble sot of.
Speaker 3: Helping me cover it up, what would you do would tell on me? It's the same thing grow up. Yeah, but let me explay. I would be on your side if you were ever on the right side, if you were.
Speaker 5: Ever doing the right thing, I could back.
Speaker 4: You up all the way. But this is crazy. And the reason I had to settle this instant like this is because you're just so dishonest with the people that actually care, including yourself. And that's why that's what I feel like I got to step in. It's because I just.
Speaker 3: Want you burn stuff down. That's what you do.
Speaker 4: You burn stuff down, and you're burning down your marriage now like this, this is messed up, Abby, Like I need you to admit that to yourself that was you're doing because I knew something was up with this.
Speaker 5: I knew something was up with this.
Speaker 4: So well you need to do is you need to admit to yourself that you're wrong, and then you're in the wrong, and that you did in the wrong, and that your brother is trying to help you, actually, because that's all I've been trying to do every time I tell on you, every time I call you out.
Speaker 5: What this is is.
Speaker 3: Me trying to help you.
Speaker 4: So I need you to back this up and I need you to figure something out here, Yo, this because this is crazy.
Speaker 3: I don't know who this Blake guy is.
Speaker 4: I don't want I almost don't even want to know who this Blake guy is.
Speaker 3: All I know is that you didn't say Mark.
Speaker 4: And that's a problem for me because that's the man that would have set your name every time. So the fact that you are taking this I just I can't even with you. I really don't even know how to help you here, Abby.
Speaker 6: Maybe we ask her point blank though, because yes, she was giving the flowers to somebody should call it a lover by Abby, Are you having an affair or is this like a one off?
Speaker 3: No, well, I'm having an affair.
Speaker 7: It's just like some Yeah, it's the guy from the thing that I was flirting with, Like, I'm just like talking to him. I'm not doing anything.
Speaker 6: Mean, lover is pretty incriminating and it's still not a good thing. So you haven't done anything with this dude yet No.
Speaker 7: Like I gave him my number with the texting that's for my tex texting.
Speaker 3: I don't even buy that though. I don't even buy.
Speaker 4: That, because that's why I said all this up. I don't think you're I think you're lying to these people. I think you're lying to me and you I think I think you're doing too much here. Like you, you clearly.
Speaker 5: Had something going on with.
Speaker 3: That dude at the concert, and this confirms it for me. This is at will try my marriage. That's how you're gonna help me.
Speaker 5: You're gonna you're gonna tell on me my husband.
Speaker 3: Try and get me to end up divorced.
Speaker 7: That's that's how you're gonna help me.
Speaker 4: You know what, what I'm doing is a favor for you, and I'm gonna go ahead and extend that and do another favor for you. Listen to me here, Abby, I'm gonna make you a deal. Listen, I'm gonna make you a deal with something here because this is this is all crazy.
Speaker 3: And I don't want to have to affect Mark with this. I don't want this to happen. I want this to stop, that's all I want.
Speaker 4: I don't want this to have to be something nuclear in saying that we can't back out, and listen, I think I'm gonna make you a deal, right. I don't think Mark is even gonna listen to this. He's not gonna hear this. He's not gonna hear this. But what this is is accountability. I'm gonna hold you accountable with this. If you ever do something like this again, he's gonna hear this segment right now. Hear me here, because here's the deal, right And if you and if you agree to stop all of this, and if you can just start being honest with yourself, being honest.
Speaker 3: With me, then listen.
Speaker 5: I'm not gonna I'm not.
Speaker 4: Gonna make him hear this segment that we're on right now. But but if I catch you doing stuff like this, if I see more.
Speaker 3: Of this, of this behavior, this just this is just dishonesty. If I see more of this smoke in the mirrors, than what.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna do is I'm gonna play him this segment and he.
Speaker 3: Can figure it out from there. So what do you think about that?
Speaker 4: Because listen, I don't want this to be something nuclear or something crazy.
Speaker 3: I don't need your entire life, but you need accountability.
Speaker 4: I think this would be as accountability literally.
Speaker 7: To hold this for from my head so you can oh, well, if you messed up, I'm going to tell your husband and oh, like you're just manipulating me.
Speaker 1: This feels crazy.
Speaker 6: Yeah, before we do, and you can take my advice or not. Abby, Cheating is wrong if you want to get through to your sister, leading with love versus blackmail usually goes a longer way.
Speaker 1: Well, now you know Rick that you were right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, and I'm killing mom
Speaker 1: The Jewel Shows to catch a cheater