Speaker 1: Damn he hogged. It's time for donkey ja, I mean trying to be donkey today. No more. They should be embarrassed by what they already did. I'm not making new people to leave.
Speaker 2: They they called Donkey of the day and it really caught.
Speaker 1: Me off guard.
Speaker 3: Damn solo man who got the donkey out of the day to day?
Speaker 1: Wow, just hilarious.
Speaker 3: Donkey today From Monday, February fifth goes to the LAPD who decided they needed to detain and then arrest my good brother Michael Rinda aka Killer Mike, Dropping the Clues Bombs and Killer Mike. You know, we've been celebrating the good brother Killer Mike all morning because last night he swept the Grammys.
Speaker 1: He won all three categories.
Speaker 3: He was nominated in Best Rap Performance, Best Rap Song, and Best Rap Album.
Speaker 1: He won all three. Dropping the Clues bombs for Mike again to.
Speaker 3: All you and they say, is out there, don't tell me Killer Mike shouldn't have one Rap Album of the Year if you didn't listen to Michael, because I've been telling y'all for months that he should win a Grammy for Rap Album of the Year, and.
Speaker 1: He did that.
Speaker 3: But then we heard the news that he was detained and booked for batter read just hours after winning three awards.
Speaker 2: Let's go to WSBTV Channel to Atlanta for the repol.
Speaker 4: Police police detained and Atlanta native Killer Mike in the middle of the Grammy Awards show. It came moments after he swept all three rap categories, his first Grammy win in more than two decades. Details on exactly what happened are still limited, but video is spreading online shows Killer Mike being escorted out of the arena and handcuffs. The AP is reporting. A police spokes first and said it simmed from an altercation inside that arena around four pm local time and the text to our partners at the Atlanta Journal Constitution. He said it was quote an over zealous security guard, but I am good. A source told Channel Too that he did confirm that he was held, but has since been released.
Speaker 3: Now, all you negroes out there, who'll be wearing tenfoil pool shisty mask, all you folks will be on YouTube with every single conspiracy theory under the sign where is the conspiracy theories about this?
Speaker 1: You can't tell me this is not a conspiracy. I don't know what the.
Speaker 3: Conspiracy is yet, but the fact that Killer Mike swept the Grammys last night every rap category and none of the rap categories was televised, and then he got detained and arrested. Killer Mike was about to buy NBC. Okay, at the least be et all.
Speaker 1: Right, now, we.
Speaker 3: All know Killer Mike is a radical black man, great human being, one of my top five favorite rappers of all time, but.
Speaker 1: An amazing human Okay.
Speaker 3: Philanthropists, entrepreneur, more house graduate, everything, y'all negro say black men should be.
Speaker 2: Killer Mike is, and he got a black wife drop.
Speaker 1: On a clue bombs for Shaye Bigger.
Speaker 3: Okay, There's nothing I wanted more than to hear Killer Mike's acceptance speech live on TV. And I believe that the powers that be had to keep Killer Mike from that stage at.
Speaker 2: All cost, Okay, at least on the live television portion.
Speaker 3: I believe that as soon as they decided he was gonna win those awards, then immediately they devised a plan to keep him from spreading his unapologetic blackness to the world.
Speaker 2: First, you know, they just didn't televise the awards.
Speaker 1: Then he just.
Speaker 3: Mysteriously gets handcuffed and detained over an alleged physical altercation and then released, you know, right after the awards over This is why I wanted jay Z to go further in his speech last night in light of those circumstances.
Speaker 1: Okay, when he won.
Speaker 3: The Doctor Drake Global Icon Award, you know, he did acknowledge that they didn't televise televised when The Fresh Prince and Jazzy Jeff won an award in the eighties. They didn't televise when jay Z won a Grammy in the nineties, and now it was twenty twenty four and y'all didn't televise any of the rap categories. How did we make progress all these years only to go back to doing what caused us to boycott y'all in the first place.
Speaker 1: I would have liked for jay.
Speaker 3: Z to make that statement and then called a good brother killer Mike up on stage, you know, to give the acceptance speech live on TV that he should have gotten to begin with. But we didn't get that opportunity because the LAPD decided to detain Michael Rinda for some bs. Okay, LAPD, when have y'all ever arrested in artists at the Grammys. Will Smith smacked Chris Rocke at the Oscars. Love Will Smith, but that's a sult.
Speaker 1: He didn't get arrested.
Speaker 3: They let him sit there for the rest of the show and accept his oscar when he won Killer Mike couldn't get that same type of courtesy in La Huh. I'm looking at the charge and it says a physical altercation inside the arena involving a third party.
Speaker 1: What does that even mean?
Speaker 3: Third party leads me to believe it wasn't even Mike who was involved in the physical altercation. And the LAPD says, somebody you know complains. Obviously we have to do something about it. Really, LAPD, really you're questioning them, book them, embarrass them by walking through the Crypto dot Com arena, got him handcuffed like he just shot the place up for an unspecified misdemeanor YouTube.
Speaker 1: Y'all know every damn thing, but all of.
Speaker 3: A sudden, you don't want to speak to the injustice that happened to Adamsville's finest huh lapedd.
Speaker 1: Y'all should be ashamed of yourself.
Speaker 3: Show me a time when an artist gets arrested from an award show for a misdemeanor as much as y'all don't like doing extra paperwork. Hell, it's understanding as some of y'all officers. Are you trying to tell me that a misdemeanor warranted the nonsense y'all put Michael Renda through last night? Nope, Nope, it was a conspiracy. I don't know what the conspiracy was, but it was a conspiracy. Was it the white supremacist power structure keeping Mike from saying something that was going to shake.
Speaker 1: Up Black America last night?
Speaker 3: Huh? Was it Democratic operatives mad at how Killer Mike spoke truth to power on Bill Maher Friday night about Joe Biden.
Speaker 1: Well they upset about that? Huh? Well, they have said he might go up there and.
Speaker 2: Say something that could impact the upcoming election negatively.
Speaker 3: Or was it the barbs who were mad that the Grammy is announced? Nicki Minaj and I Spice Barbie World his best rap song, But they were wrong because Killer Mike won. I don't know why y'all would get mad at Mike about that, But wasn't y'all.
Speaker 1: All I know is lapd.
Speaker 3: Y'all didn't have to do that, Okay, it could have waited and I hope y'all don't arrest me for some nonsense next time I'm in LA because I just gave y'all the credit y'all deserve.
Speaker 1: For being stupid. Please give the LAPD the biggest he hull. It was a conspiracy that was.
Speaker 3: Well put Sean.
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I believe so as well.
Speaker 2: I believe so as well.
Speaker 1: All right, well, thank you for that.
Speaker 3: Donkey today don't here Today is sponsored by renowned personal injury attorney Michael to Bull lambing'stoff.
Speaker 1: Don't be a donkey. When you need a fighter on your side. If you're ever injured, go to Michael to Bull dot com. That's Michael to Bull dot com. And when you mess with the Bull, you get the Haunch. Wake that ass up Earth in the morning. The Breakfast Club