Speaker 1: So it's it's trickier to get to know the bad guys because they don't want you to get to know them. They just want power and money and fame and influence. And so I get that from them that they're a part of the actual decision making process in reality and in story. But they've probably been given the most motive as far as tag team's there. And I for me and what I came up with on wrestling and my what I like in entertainment is the reason why. And so I just need a little bit more of that. I hope that answers.
Speaker 2: And Jeff, like I said, I talked about Jeff was here, you would say the Outrunners with their eighties.
Speaker 1: He loves the Outrunners.
Speaker 2: And now you're made even introducing the hosts are wrestling win for.
Speaker 1: Ready, Jef Died and of Ready friends soun what's up? Everybody, Welcome to Wrestling with Freddie Wrestling with friends this week. Definitely with friends, because we're reaching out to all of you to ask questions that you have throughout the season. Any questions you have, as inappropriate as they may be, they will be answered psych but I will be taking questions from all of you. Our producer Alex who's awesome and rules and loves wrestling. He's not just producing for the cash. Ah, he loves wrestling as much as we do. He's going to be reading the questions and or playing the voicemails. Jeff is on assignment, which means he's at fifty thousand feet in the air, flying somewhere from doing a comedy club somewhere and making people laugh, making some people cry if you're sensitive. But anyway, here we go. Let's start the show, all right, Alex, I will allow how many questions today? I will allow up to forty questions today, knowing that we won't get past three because I talk a lot. All right.
Speaker 2: This first one comes from reebs Loves Roads and Wrestling on Instagram. In your new wrestling venture, will you be able to give your opinion on getting and bringing in new talent?
Speaker 1: One hundred percent? Yes. I you know. I'll never throw anyone under a bus. I don't like doing bad business, even if someone does bad business on me. I just don't. Maybe that's not true, but I think it is. But I'll definitely talk about the process of trying to get people that I'm passionate about. If something unique happened. As far as how I got them excited and they're comfortable with me sharing the story, then yeah, I'll share everybody's story, but you always have to be make sure that you know everybody involved is comfortable with that. I've told stories that make people laugh and heard from actors later on that were like, man, I wish you wouldn't have told that story, like it was kind of embarrassing, and I'm like, oh, I'm so sorry. I thought it made you sound cool. You know, you beat that guy's ass. And he's like, yeah, but I got kids now, and you know I don't. I don't want them knowing that part of me. I'm like, oh, that's my bad. So as long as the wrestlers were cool with me sharing the story of how I got them or didn't, then yeah, I would share everything, but both parties have to be cool with it.
Speaker 2: Reebs, what are your thoughts on former WWE superstar Teagan Knox. I think she's super talented, untapped resource that hasn't been given a chance to shine. My husband and I love the podcast and listen in every week. First of all, thank you to you and your hubs. And I liked Teagan a lot. I thought she had this cool kind of nineties like rom Com look to her, you know what I mean, Like like the Rachel Lee Cooks and the Julia styles of the world. I thought she had a great look to her. I think the problem that she had in WWE was injury, and I think she was getting hurt more often than they could trust her body to give her the push that a lot of us wanted to see for her. I loved the voice. I think she was from Wales. I love that accent.
Speaker 1: My wife worked with this dude from Wales, and when they speak Welsh, it's like the craziest, crazier than Dutch. Y'all got the craziest language in the world out there in Wales. I thought she was super cool and she had the shiniest wizard I think was her finisher, and I like that too. It always looked good. So I was a Ticker Knox fan. I just think that you know, when your body betrays you, there's freaking nothing you can do, and a lot of these wrestlers want to get back so quickly that maybe they're trying to come back too soon, and then they hurt something else or they reinjured something that wasn't all the way quite healed. Yeah, injuries friggin suck and hers definitely did this.
Speaker 2: Next one's coming in from the Potato Pope on ig Potato pulp. With Freddy's love of Japan, I'm surprised he doesn't watch your Japan Pro Wrestling. How did we get him to talk? How do we talk him into watching Wrestle Kingdom and Russell Dynasty this year?
Speaker 1: Okay, so you might not have to talk me into it because I might have watched a couple episodes over the last couple weeks. When I was in Australia and having my downtime, I could not find WWE or AW on any of their channels out there. I started going on YouTube and I went on a deep dive on NJPW New Japan Pro Wrestling, and I watched a lot of their matches. Man, because I'm not the lead of this movie, so I had some downtime, and like I said, I couldn't find any others. So I've been watching. I already liked the style. You nailed me on my All Things Japan. Yeah, maybe I will. It's not as hard as it was a year ago for me to find wrestling pay per views. Even though I'm old, I'm learning how to navigate the internet. I'm learning what Google's all about. I've even ordered a couple things off Bleacher Report. What that's right? And I didn't screw it up once. I ordered some Uber Eats. I just downloaded that app. I'd never have ubered before until I was in Australia. I downloaded the app and I didn't screw it up once. Not only did I get some to come to my house and pick me up, and I didn't make him wait. I was standing outside because I'm good good rider. Is that what you call a good passenger? A good Uberer? And they I saw that at Uber Eats on the app. I didn't even have to download it. I just pushed that on the right and boom. I ordered Japanese food to my and it was Japanese food. I swear to God. I ordered Japanese food to my house and the miso soup came hot. I gave a twenty percent tip. Well, in Australia you can only do fifteen, but on Uber you can do up to twenty. So I gave him a twenty percent tip because the soup was hot. So yes, I love Japan. No, it won't be hard to get me to watch, and maybe we'll even get to talk about him on the podcast next season.
Speaker 2: I really appreciate that question. That was I hope you're a writer. Should I say your driver gave you five stars? Because you know you get you get stars as well? So oh shit, you get stars. Oh I'm so glad I was on time Fred sucked a one star passenger eats and Uber if the guy was cool, I don't know, maybe it wasn't. This one comes from Peter Peter surs on Ig. He's a I followed him. He's a comedian. I want to get into wrestling as a backstage interviewer or pre post show commentator. Would love to know how I can get involved in your new promotion or any promotion. I'd love this podcast. Okay, dude.
Speaker 1: First of all, WWE has like an open door policy on taking the resumes and things like that reels. If you have a reel, I would submit that right away to WWE. AW kind of already has that spot filled, I feel like with RJ, but WWE does not. They don't have anyone that's funny. They have a couple guys that have tried to be funny on the pre shows, but they're not so I you know, there could be an opportunity for you there, but I would present a reel of your work. If that gets you a meeting, then you can talk about your passion and knowledge of wrestling, and then those two things combined perhaps could get you an opportunity. As far as mine goes, mine has switched so many times. There used to not be a spot for that kind of a person. And if I ever get my shit off the ground in the new way we're trying to do it, there certainly will be room for that type of a position. So just keep listening and reach out. If you ever hear me, pull this, pull this this damn dream off. Until then, keep grinding, and I hope to see on WWE. Dude, i'd aw do I feel like already has that spot filled.
Speaker 2: Next one's coming in from four eighty three Tom Tom for eighty three on IG that's Big Tom?
Speaker 1: Sorry, Big Tom.
Speaker 2: Who is your favorite WWE tag team of all time?
Speaker 1: That's pretty I might have to give you two. Oh yeah, I might have to give you two because it's hard to rate the new ones and say they're as great as the old ones because their careers aren't done and over yet they're still building them. So as a as a kid, it was probably the Heart Foundation because I was a big Brett Brett hart nerd. And then when I worked at WWE, it was certainly the Hardy Boys, and now, man, now it's tough, it would probably still be the Heart Foundation. I mean, the New Day is pretty awesome, but again it's hard because they're they're in the middle of their journey, like they have another ten years before they should be compared to any other tag teams out there, and they already have a decade in the business. So those would be the three that I would give you. I'd give you Heart Foundation, Hardy Man that leaves out Edge and Christian that leaves out the Dudley Boys. That leaves I mean, I even like the Italian Stallions back in the day, was that Paul Romo and and something Powers Jim Powers Maybe I don't even remember, but man's that's tough. I would say those three though, New Day, Hardy Boys, hard Foundation and that sucks to leave out Edgen, Christian and the Dudley Boys. And I'm a crappy fan for doing so. There you go.
Speaker 2: You have any from the New Regime from AW and WW that you like that you're following right now?
Speaker 1: You know, I like what the New Day does story wise. As far as AW, they focus more on tag teams. But it's more difficult to get into the wrestler's characters in AEW because they focus more on giving a superior match than WWE. But in doing so they've sacrificed the story and the getting to know you phase of a lot of these wrestlers careers. Like if you weren't hip to them in the indies, then too bad. So sad you don't get to know their story, And that to me is like shit, how much more wrestling do I have to watch to keep up with these cats? Like tell me who you are? It's not hard to do. They just aren't focused on it. They do it a little bit like they gave us a little bit with the Acclaimed Once Daddy asked was in the in the mix? You started to get to know their personality a little more, and then eventually they're their win and run with the titles. Uh private party. They haven't given us much to get to know them a little bit lately with the MVP stuff and then wanting to do it without him. That gave us a small sense of their motivation, but I'd like to see more of that. So it's hard. Man. I like the Luta Bros. But they're not there anymore FTR again, Like, I know who they are, but I don't ever get a chance to know why they're wrestling the guys they're wrestling, So it's hard to get a sense of of what motivates both men other than we want gold, which is cool. It just that can't be the story every time. And the young young bucks, you know, it's it's tricky with them because they've been given the most, so I understand them the most. But they're bad guys. I'm not supposed to like them, and I don't so for the right reason. So it's it's trickier to get to know the bad guys because they don't want you to get to know them. They just want power and money and fame and influence, and so I get that from them. They're a part of the actual decision making process in reality and in story, but they've probably been given the most motive as far as tag teams there and I for me and what I came up with on wrestling, and what I like in entertainment is the reason why. And so I just need a little bit more of that. I hope that answers.
Speaker 2: And if Jeff, like I said, I talked about Jeff was here, he would say the Outrunners with their eighties the act.
Speaker 1: He loves the Outrunners. Their handshake is money, man. They did the New Day handshake. I love that, the Arnold Schwartzenegger Carl Weather's Predator handshake. That shit's money. When you got biceps, that's the best handshake to get. You know.
Speaker 2: I got to give a Jeff is fifty feet plug because even love he loves those guys. This one, This one's coming in from Jim Balcony ninety six on Instagram.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a tough guy. Name.
Speaker 2: What do you think about the C two the AW Continental Classics so far?
Speaker 1: I like the Continental Classic. I like the philosophy behind it. I like that there's no outside interference allowed. There's a certain level of respect and decorum that comes with that, unless you're Kyle Fletcher and your cheat to win. So I like the format of it. I don't want them to rely on tournaments to give the best matches I'd love to see again. I'm beating a dead horse here. I'd love to see story behind it. But it is nice to get to see these sort of dream scenario matches so quickly grouped together. Does that make sense? Like you get you'll get like two three weeks, these insane matches without a story because you don't need it because they're forced to wrestle in like a kumite. Right, So it's much more like watching a you know, an action movie as opposed to a Liam Neeson action movie, right, which is more character driven, like you took my daughter. I'm taking everything from you, motherfuckers. That's more WWE. There's this more Jackie Chan movie, which is like, Yo, I'm fighting forty dudes and I'm gonna freaking win and I'm gonna show you how I'm gonna win because I'm gonna be creative with it, and that's more the aw style. I feel like, nice.
Speaker 2: This one's coming in from CG Camp seventy nine. What do you Freddy think about inducting matches into the WWE Hall of Fame? Similar to how the UFC has the Fight Wing and he gives he gives some examples like Savageteamboat from so Many three, Austin bread Wrestme thirteen, stuff like that, just to change the format a little.
Speaker 1: That's pretty cool and I could definitely see that happening. I think that's a great idea. I could definitely see the WWE opening a wing for the greatest matches of all time. I could see them doing that. They're going to run out of ideas. I mean, they induct too many people every year. The induction process is not as legitimate as you would think. I mean they were when I worked there. They were asking the writer's room to come up with who's going to go? I'm like, why are we qualified to make these nominations and doing all this? Like shouldn't there be a board of decision makers with like all these old school people on it. But no, maybe they've changed it. But when I worked there, the selection process was bullshit. But I think that's a wonderful idea. The UFC does do that. I think the is it the Hollywood Museum of Movies whatever it's called in Beverly Hills, They have like some of the greatest scenes of all time that you can go and rewatch. So I think that's a I think that's a great idea, and I'll bet you you see that in the near future, and when you do, you can take credit for it. You can be like see I said on a podcast and some asshole at WW heard Freddy's podcast from some other asshole and they got the idea for it and stole my idea. You're damn right, they stole your idea. It was good. It was a good idea. You're not gonna get paid for it, Jack, you got screwed on that, but it was a good idea.
Speaker 2: A lot of residuals to this podcast and to people who listen.
Speaker 1: He just mentioned.
Speaker 2: He has a side quest, what are the odds of you going to Pittsburgh to do a comic con?
Speaker 1: Love the show? That was pretty scary as well. Pittsburgh's a direct flight, so the odds are good. If I have to take two flights, the odds are zero. And I only do like two maybe three a year. I don't think I'm doing any this year. I'm working too much and trying to get too much shit going, and then I have to cancel. Nothing's worse than I feel so shitty when I cancel the convention and people say, like it's no big deal, like people do it all the time. But I get it. I understand that people are buying plane tickets, people are paying for hotel rooms, and sometimes it's just to see one person, even though they know there's going to be fifty people there. Sometimes it's just to see Hayden Christiansen because you connected to that dude so much. Sometimes it's just to see Jeff goldbloomus you love Jeff Goldblum. Sometimes it's just because you want to see me. And when I cancel, you're out. I don't know how many hundreds of dollars on your plane ticket, I don't know how much the convention costs you. I don't know how much your food cost you while you were out there. You got to freaking eat. What are you going to starve? And then you're just out all that money And that makes me feel like shit, and I'm not able to reimburse you know you guys to even though I feel bad like that's that's just not going to happen and be too many of you and my ass would be bankrupt. So yeah, man, I really don't like committing to them unless I know for a fact I can be there and this year is gonna be hard, so I don't think I'm gonna do any of this year. But I like Pittsburgh. I saw a great Kurt Angle match in Pittsburgh. Son of a Bitch lost to Stone Cold, but whatever, he should he should have won that match anyway. But yeah, I would totally to come there and do a convention there. I just don't have plans for it in the immediate future, but you never know, my bro Very cool.
Speaker 2: This one's coming in from Ac Brooker on IG. Two great names in a row. I hope those are your real names. Huge fan of the pod guys. Top three on Spotify wrapped. Wow, that's pretty cool. That was pretty scary in my top five.
Speaker 1: Very good. Hey, shout out. That was pretty scary.
Speaker 2: My question is, now that we're nearing the end of twenty twenty four, what has been your most memorable moment of wrestling this year?
Speaker 1: Oh man, that's that's a tough one. We watch, you know, eight hours of wrestling a week. That's not including the pay per views and premium live events, so there's a lot, a lot a lot going on, and I want to make sure I get the year right.
Speaker 2: Even they also say, do you have any iconic storylines or moments that had you really pumped, fired up, or jumping out of your seat to go with that question.
Speaker 1: I mean, there was a moment between MJF and will Ospray that I thought was overlooked by almost everybody that was so smart when will Ospray says, you're jealous that these people cheer for me, and Max responded with they used to cheer for me before you showed up. And I thought, for a heel to be that vulnerable and petty at the same time was so smart. I wanted that storyline to last a lot longer than it did, and it definitely could have. And I hope these two meet up again next year for something and have some reason to fight, because that storyline was not long enough for what those two can do on the microphone. But the signing of will Ospray and his debut in aew just with his song and his entrants alone, I was really excited because I wasn't as hip to him as the rest of you were. I was just getting hip to him as he was getting signed and starting to watch stuff on Instagram and saw him do the flip where they did the edit with the super Saiyan hair when he lands like that. Was my introduction to will Osprey was he was a super Saiyan, so I got really excited for that. I thought he did great. I thought when Triple H kind of shit on him and Ousprey took the opportunity to shit back, I thought that was really smart. Most of the time, I don't agree with that, but the way he handled it was with such I don't know is dignity the right word grace. He's a gruff, gruff guy, so I don't know how often we applied dignity and grace to a tough guy. But that's how he handled it. He shipped on him a little. He's like, hey man, he done some shady stuff too, my brother, so just don't forget about that. I'm not hating on you. It's just you hit me once, I'm gonna hit you once back. And he gave as he got, and I don't think there's anything wrong with that. So I've liked what he's brought to the table and what he's brought to the game so far, and I wish him and aw a lot of success because I don't want to see these these guys and girls go anywhere.
Speaker 2: He did it with a lot of bruughness. I want to say, a lot of it, a lot of the problem. Brooker also mentions I didn't want this to go on. Read that I know you're no longer in Australia, but mentioned that if you know, if you're still in Australia, are you doing any meeting greets from a fellow Aussie fan.
Speaker 1: No, meet and greets in Australia, man, I was just there to work, no conventions or anything like that. My friend was directing the movie. She also co wrote the movie. I was out there to kick ass for her, do my thing we got. We don't finish the movie until February. We shoot a little more in Los Angeles, so I have some time to kill in between. Yeah, no meet and greets. Out there just out there trying to kick as much ass as I possibly can and bring the best performance possible at camera.
Speaker 2: And this question that Snacks goes along with that, what was the what is the process of getting such an iconic franchise like I know what should did last summer back in theaters.
Speaker 1: Again, Dude, I passed the first time they brought it to me. I didn't want to do it. I passed when they brought the news She's all that to me because originally She's all that script was super inorganic for me and Rachel to be in it. I was just like, you're just forcing us into these roles and it's not even the characters we played in the first one. You're like acting like they didn't exist, and they're the reason people liked the movie. They related to the characters, and they're like, well, we think it'd be cool for you to be the principle, and I was like, yeah, that's not happening. Miramax just totally screwed this whole that whole thing up from my perspective, like it just felt forced and weak, and I think matt ended up playing the role that they that they offered me, but I just didn't respond to what they were trying to do in any way, shape or form. And I assumed it would be the same with I Know what you did last summer, and so when they first brought it to me, I was like, pass, No, don't even want to read it. Didn't have the best experience, you know in the first place, don't need to revisit it. I think this stuff can be really lame, and it's going to be forced and inorganic, and shitty didn't even give it a chance. And then a few months later my wife said, Hey, our friend jen Is has taken over. She's going to direct the movie and co write it. And I was like, oh, that's interesting. She was like, yeah, she wants to talk to you, and I was like, oh no, And so she I take the meeting and we sit and talk and she starts pitching the Ray and the Julie characters and it's not like forced or inorganic at all. It's very natural and where they are in their lives now at this point, and how they're going to help shape this story. And these new characters that are the focal point of the movie, these these new young people. And she approached the characters with such care and respect that it was a very not a very easy yes, but much easier to say yes than I thought it would be, because the characters were protected and and they weren't, you know, they weren't the leads of the movie, which is fine, I don't care about that, but they were still important. It wasn't just hey, let's get all the equity that Freddy built up in the nineties and get a chance to market it and get older people to come see a horror movie too, not just young people like that's what she's all. That felt like when they offered it, and this felt the opposite. So it became much easier to come in and jump in. That might not answer your question exactly the way you phrased it, but I don't know if I can answer it any better because I don't. You know, the only other film I've done that was sort of like a franchise was Scooby, and I know I wouldn't. I wouldn't do that again. It's organically it just wouldn't. It just wouldn't work. And I don't love Warner Brothers. I'll just leave it at that. I'm sure their feeling as mutual, or at least it was back then. It's probably all new people now. Actually no, there's still somebody there that probably doesn't like me. But yeah, so this felt natural and nothing felt forced. So it was an easy yes. Whereas you know in the past, when these things have happened, or the way I project things will happen in the future on other projects, it's a very easy no.
Speaker 2: Do you need to get permission to use the name of the film. Are there a lot of steps into that, like into you know, bringing a film back up from the dead.
Speaker 1: Basically, no, I mean it's it's still the same person that owned the rights is still involved with this one. So there's no there's no process at all. That only exists when you're originally getting the rights from Judy Bloom herself back in the nineties when we first got it, and that only got that only was was purchased and approved. Because this is successive Scream. Without Scream, there is no I Know what you did last summer. A lot of people confuse them and think, I Know what you did came out first. We wouldn't have been greenlit if Screen didn't make a bazillion dollars. Kevin Williamson, who wrote Scream, adapted I Know What You Did Last Summer from the book to the movie. The movie's much different than the book. I think it's much better than the book. There's not a lot of action in the book. But yeah, there is no I Know what You did without Scream. And that's kind of how horror works, you know. It goes on these ten year runs where one movie opens the door for a bunch of movies, and then they kind of water down the movie that got them all the opportunity until they're no longer valuable, and then the business gives up on them the second half of that decade, and then a new movie comes out, made by a new director or sometimes an old school director with a new lease on life and finds a new idea, and they're trying to outdo what the other directors have done before. And that's why it evolves so much more quickly than every other type of movie, because these directors are constantly like, well, crap, I can't do this because people have already yelled and screamed. They're not going to see the same scare twice since I got to find a new way to scare people. That's why James Wand turned I Know You Did Last Summer into a comedy and nobody screams anymore. They laugh at it because you know, he's making these morality horror films right where it's like, if you want to escape, can you chew off your own ankle like a wolf? Like? You know? It just it just changed the way we looked at horror, which was really really cool. I love James on I'm not shitting on him, but fuck that guy. So yeah, man, So as far as like being a part of a franchise, you have to approach it with respect, right, But I think most actors are approaching their roles with respect. Most actors and most directors aren't going to go, well, I'm gonna make this so much better than the original. You know, you go in there with respect and love for the original, and in doing so you have a chance to maybe have it better received or maybe not. But if you go in there and I know, I've seen some actors and some directors say, oh, I didn't even watch the source material or I didn't even read the book, And it's just like, if you think that's making you sound cool, you're wrong, Like it just makes you sound ill prepared and lazy, Like why wouldn't you want to have as much as well? I want to go in fresh. You're gonna have your own ideas based on how you were raised, and you receive information like it's your perform no matter what. But it's intelligent to show respect to the material that you were offered because usually it's something that people plan on being super successful because it's an intellectual property. It's an idea that someone had that was successful and that a studio believes they can make money on, so maybe give it a view. I read the book for I Note you did last summer, and I watched the cartoons for Scooby Doo, and I would approach any sort of franchise thing the same way. So I think that's the best way to approach the franchise. If that should answer your question completely. Yeah, that was good. This last one is not really a question. It comes from Matt Teals nineteen ninety five. Man.
Speaker 2: I really wanted to say thank you, and it was lovely to meet you in Australia. I'm a huge fan of the podcast. They met you in Australia Seals nineteen ninety five.
Speaker 1: Dude, why didn't you say where we met? Matt? I met a handful of people in Australia that said they were fans of the podcast, and it was tripping me out. We were getting so much love in Australia. I had like four people come up to me and be like, hey, I like the podcast. One guy said fuck Jeff for real some Australia. I was like, fuck that Jeff guy, But you're all right. Man, I thought i'd hate you. I was like, well, I appreciate that you don't hate me. But Jeff's all right, dude, He's like, I'm sure he's fine. I'm sure he's fine. But if that guy so he got mad at Jeff for something, But yeah, man, thanks for the shout out, thanks for the love. I appreciate it. Australia is one of my favorite places in the world. We shot the first Scooby Doo there and I lived there for five months. We were there, I didn't get to bring my dog because you guys have crazy quarantine laws. Your dog has to be quarantined for six months, or at least back then they did. I'm like, man, I'm only out here for five I can't do that. So I didn't get to see my boy Tyson. He was this one hundred and twenty pound akita. He was such a stud and he was all muscle. You're like, one hundred twenty pounds. Was he fat? No, he wasn't fat. He was spelt baby. And I missed him so much. But we were in the Gold Coast, which is like, if you like gambling or golf, it's amazing. But if you don't it's not that cool. And I was in my twenties and not into either of those things because I'm not in my sixties. And so I would cruise down to Sydney every single weekend and that was my city, that was my vibe, those were my people. I snuck up north to the hilaria called Noosa and served some nice slow rollers. But when I was there, not this trip, I didn't have time. But on the first Scooby because you know, a lot of scenes were just Shaggy and Scooby, I didn't have to be in those scenes, so I had days off. But yeah, I love it out there. It's such a beautiful country. The food's good, the people are good, the weather's good. The driving's crazy. But the driving in La is way worse, So I don't know I'm bitching about that. Holy shit, I almost died right when I got off the plane leaving the airport, like three different times, almost in three car accidents. It's just people at La sucker driving so bad. But yeah, shout out to Australia. I love you guys. You've turned out some pretty awesome wrestlers over the years. Not talking about Nathan Jones, talking about Kyle Fletcher, Baby Kyle Fletcher. Nathan Joe was awesome in Ongbach though I don't know if you guys have seen Bach. It's this movie with this guy named Tony Jai or Tony ja He does like muy Thai in his movies. He's like the Jackie Chann of Thailand. And he did this movie where these people were stealing his elephants and like selling him to Zeus and he's like, yo, fuck Zoo's fuck you and Nathan Jones is like, no, fuck you and he beats him up. And then at the end of the movie he comes back and he beats Nathan Jones. Is huge at Nathan Jones is like six ' eight, like three hundred and five pounds of just pure muscle against Tony Jai, who's like a buck fifty five little muay Thai guy, maybe like five four or five five. And he has to like just do everything muy Thai can do to beat your ass, and he does and he beats up Nathan Jones. So you lost, Nathan Jones. Suck it, Kyle Fletcher for life. That's the end of our episode, y'all. Thanks for listening. Happy holidays, peace. This has been a production of Iheart's Michael Toura podcast Network. For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to your favorite shows.