Speaker 1: Philadelphia. We will be in your city live on July twenty fifth at City Winery. Yes, sir, City of brotherly love, cheese, steaks, state property, meek, dream chasers. I'm just using all like the buzzwords for Philadelphia right now. Yeah, Joey MERLINO, go Eagles, Go Eagles. I mean I guess to sell tickets, I'll say, go Eagles. That's how committed I am to the City of Philadelphia's new roymult dot Com. Tickets are available right now, Philadelphia, July twenty fifth, City Winery. We will see you there. Where do you want to begin more? Your silence is saying so much right now. Well, yeah, I'm a little petrified right now. You haven't said a word with in the studio for like two hours. We've been in the studio for two hours, chilling, You've not said a word yet.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm my fucking I'm like a little under the weather. So I'm just coming saving. Okay, But we spoke all night, didn't we. It was on discod all night.
Speaker 1: We was on score. Yeah. Our Patreon subscribers got to watch you watch Kendrick, which was fun.
Speaker 2: Oh dad, watch me. They have my camera.
Speaker 1: Well, i'd like to get into the mind of Maul in the last forty eight hours, because I'm sure you're mentions, comments, text messages. Everything was running a muck, I would imagine. No, not really, and leading up to this Kendrick and Friends show, No, it was pretty much just DJ Head and you that people were really looking for opinions of what djhead.
Speaker 2: That was a great look for him last night, great set shot out Jhead.
Speaker 1: But I feel like that's kind of like your arch nemesis, even though you guys are cool, Yeah, because it is really if you look at it, it's djhad with TD and it's you with OVO, and I feel like you guys are just the clash. It's the verses, is it. Yeah? So now we need to do a show in New York where you bring out every New York artist ever.
Speaker 2: M okay, give me a whack show.
Speaker 1: Was that a shot at New York? Yeah?
Speaker 2: York music is trash right now?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Nah, but you can do like the legacy ship. No, you do the legacy stuff. Yeah, you bring out nas and then j.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's the show. Was like here, you't got to bring nobody else after that.
Speaker 1: So you can bring out Nikki. That's that's you. Yeah, Oh, that's the show. Those three. Yeah, show's over. DJ Head was dressed like his iPhone was overheating.
Speaker 2: Wait what what did you?
Speaker 1: My brain's weird? Okay, but yes, your phone was not ringing off the hook going into the show? Was it?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: It was a couple of mentions on on like Twitter and Instagram and ship like that, people saying I was I was scared. I'm like, why would I be scared at this moment?
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't understand what people's thinking was. But overall, I think the the event was dope. It was good to see that many LA artists, a few that I know, like I've been listening to the music for a while and seeing them that have been on the platform as big as last night being on Amazon, it was. It was dope to see those artists get that look that was fire.
Speaker 1: You know, Kendrick really might be the Boogeyman. You sound like really humbled right now because I said it was like it just lit the tone and yeah, it feels like he really is the boogey Man?
Speaker 2: Or did he just shares platform with some dope artists last night? He did his stuff, Yeah, he did his stuff, but it was a good show. The overall, it was a good show. Kendrick set was a little you know what Kendrick set felt like. Okay, remember when Chris Rock's comedy special came out after the Will Smith's Slab.
Speaker 1: One of my favorite A listeners.
Speaker 2: Yeah, remember how we watched it and we didn't really care about all the other jokes. We just wanted to hear him talk about Will Smith.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I could see the masses one it. I like Chris Rock, believe it or not, and I was excited for his material, but of course I wanted to We felt like, we get to the Will Smith shit, what's the closer?
Speaker 2: That's what watching Kendrick last night felt like. It was like, all right, seeing Kendrick before went to the Mister and Brow show, seeing him do some of these songs live, get to the the climax, the moment that everybody is on Amazon or at.
Speaker 1: The forum for I mean, he started with you for though, I feel like he came out the gate with what we were looking for.
Speaker 3: I think he did a good job of sprinkling in hits with the disc records, he kind of broke it up. He did Euphoria to Roy's point first, and then six seven songs later did six sixteen in LA and then found time to do like that, which in this case counts towards the beef.
Speaker 2: It was dope seeing Black Hippy on stage two.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was great say them together and then close with not Like Us five times school Boy two look great. Love that entire portion. My actual only like real hate of the set was actually the beginning after Euphoria amazing start love that, but this is gonna sound crazy DNA element alright, swimming Pools. I kind of didn't need that from Kendrick kind of to your point of like get to the shits. I was there for the Black Hippie reunion. I want to see KYLEA. Greens happen with him in Schoolboy, Jay Rock, Money Trees before that. I don't need your fucking biggest hits. I did not need swimming Pools last night. I think it actually would have been as the Pulitzer Prize winner to do like some ill b side ship in between these disc records, like did we really need DNA element Yes?
Speaker 5: Yeah, most people wanted to see that, And I argue.
Speaker 1: This, He's performed at so many fucking times that I just I just don't think it needed to happen.
Speaker 3: He also has a bunch of new fans, thank you, thank you. He gained so much more attention from this beef. He needs to play hits. So we're talking about fans.
Speaker 1: Somebody that had the one of the highest grossing tours ever last year is now sitting with his management going like, we should really give them swimming pools for these new fans, because he should have done sing about me in between the show that he's the greatest fucking rapper of his modern era, and then go into your records that sing about Me is an awful record for this set.
Speaker 5: An awful idea and not awful record.
Speaker 3: It's a great record, but for this set list. Yes, how you're saying, Okay, so your argument is he's an arena artist. He doesn't need to gain more. You can always gain more fan, you could always become a bigger artist.
Speaker 1: Of course, But I'm saying he's not someone that's really in need of searching for new fans that he needs to do swimming pool.
Speaker 3: It's not in need, it's just it's just smart. It's just how to continue to become a bigger artist. The more impressionable person and music.
Speaker 6: And I'm sure that La people that were there that bought tickets and actually went to the show were very happy to hear swimming Pools. I'm sure they had a ball.
Speaker 1: I had a ball.
Speaker 6: I don't think he was doing it for Amazon Prime. I think he was doing it for the people that were there.
Speaker 1: I think LA probably looks at swimming Pools as Kendrick's worst single. Also, who is La?
Speaker 3: We were joking on the crowd and the discord chat it was just ninety percent white people in there.
Speaker 2: It's California.
Speaker 5: Yeah, California is like.
Speaker 1: Well, most of country is white, which I argued last night as well. Like that's when I knew the discord was going left. When we started arguing about the census report.
Speaker 3: Well, they were saying rap is all it's for black people. It's not this popular music. Popular music is for the populist. The populace is fifty eight percent of this country as white people. White people love rap. That's the heart there.
Speaker 1: It's not even hardest reality, it's the reality. White people have swimming pools funny and they use them. I know I'm gonna be painted as the hater for me just being mad and nitpicking swimming pools. I just really feel Kendrick is one of those artists that doesn't need to do that type of shit. He does whatever the fuck he wants to do. That's why I love Kendrick Lamar. That's why I thought it was weird that he did some of the bigger hits. I thought he could have taken that time he just went on tour. I think he could have taken this time, in this moment to do some B side shit that proved how good of a fucking rapper he is.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I keep saying he just went on tour, that's like what to three years.
Speaker 1: Ago, two years ago, but he was on tour for over a year. Like you also have to include like Europe, and he just got home relatively recently.
Speaker 2: Understand what Ory's saying. I think you wanted to hear some of like the deeper cuts on the albums. Yeah, that you probably don't see him perform a lot because.
Speaker 1: I understand this was a victory lap. Let's call it what it is. This was a victory lap nail on the coffin. I won this beef. We think he's putting an album out, but it's not like one came out last night and this was a rollout for that. This was a moment for a victory lap. I just don't think he needed to do the regular shit that he's already done, Like, really make it a moment. Do not like us fifteen times? I thought that was a genius move. But if we're going to make this a moment for real, yeah, give me some shit from section eighty, Like, really make this a Kendrick moment that's for the fans. Yeah, not just a tour set that you did already. I think it was a because I watched with mister Morale, like, yeah, he did deep cuts in that entire thing. I don't know, I get it. It was a party, so place, swimming pools, But I just think.
Speaker 2: The bigger thing is, like what now, I think that last night we probably get the first look at what is probably going to be a continuous thing for Kendrick. Maybe it's a laying festival pgfest or something like that, because it felt like a festival last night. Was It felt like a you know, opportunity for a lot of LA artists to get seen on the stage by amount of people that they probably never performed in front of. It felt like a summer gym type of thing for La.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 2: So it'll be interesting to see what Kendrick does as far as business wise with this type of show moving forward. Like I don't think this. I mean, if I was, you know, part of his business team, this wouldn't be the last time we do something like this. Yeah, obviously, it's something that I think they can continue to do, maybe every summer, every June teenth, maybe something like that. Overall the end of the show, having everybody on stage at that time, you know a lot of people that have a lot of history personally with you know, different areas of California, different gangs and things like that. To see a lot of these artists on stage together last night Juneteenth, you know, beef aside, obviously, that was a dope moment for California. And I do hope it translates over I hope it's not just a last night thing. I hope it translates further and you see more camaraderie like that. You see more people that historically probably wouldn't fuck with each other because of you know, just history. But to see them all on one stage last night having fun, you know, dancing together and things like that. I think that's a dope. I did great energy, and I would I hope that it's not just a one and done thing. I think that Kendrick and his team should definitely look into doing something like this every year for California.
Speaker 3: You know what I learned from this watching this, there's no more powerful unifier than mutual hate, mutual shared hatred because this because to your point on these these are gangs from all over California.
Speaker 1: This was it was not hate for that. They're all on the stage like we're gonna end gang violence because we hate Drake.
Speaker 3: That's not My point is this moment wouldn't happen. Had the whole beef not happened, this this show wouldn't have been a thing. No, it wouldn't have, but it could have been. It wouldn't have been a point. We need the catalyst, the catalyst being this all Like, I'm fine, we won't pin it all cumulatively on Drake, but that's a big part of this whole thing. So if this, if that, if the beef didn't happen, this moment would have never happened. I don't I guess that's kind of unfair. To say, because I don't know what Kendrick or all of the leaders that were on that stage do behind the scenes that we don't know about.
Speaker 1: Like, yes, yes this happened, because not like us existed and the rap beef happened. I don't think Kendrick does this show unless the Drake Beef happens. So yes, I agree with you there, but I can't put it past everyone on that stage that they haven't been working on this idea for years. Kendrick's preached about this since the beginning of his career about unifying shit like this is pretty much what Nips he was doing in the public before his passing, of trying to unify gangs in LA. So I'm not going to pretend like I know anything about it. I just wouldn't put it past these gentlemen that this was not a conversation that's been going on forever. I think they didn't just decide, Yo, fuck Drake, let's just get on stage and just this.
Speaker 2: I think it's two things could be true. I think that I don't. I don't think that we get the show without the Drake Bef because we never got the show before the Drake beef, Right, so that, but using it, using what it started as to then unify a city and you know, a state. I think that it's a great move. It's like, yeah, we know what it's routed, and we know what this the energy is is obviously derived from a battle with one of the biggest artists in the world, and Kendrick somehow turned it into the entire California versus that artist. Yeah, but you can't be mad at that, Like it's like, okay, cool, you know if that's what it is. But the bottom line is he used that moment and that energy that derived from something that could have been negative or could have been something that turned into something that is obviously you don't want to see. He used that to unite a city into unite people that probably wouldn't have been in the same on the same stage with each other because they never were on the same stage with each other. So I think that it's a genius move. I think that's a great move. I think Kendrick wanted this moment, like you said, he probably they probably spoke about doing something like this behind the scenes and just use these last two months and things that occurred in records that were created. He used all of that energy and turned it into something that he probably has been trying to figure out how to do for some years now. So you know, like I said, bf acade between him and Drake, what Kendrick did last night was dope for California.
Speaker 1: And from what we understand, no incidents happened backstage at all. Like, that's incredible. Fuck the stage, backstage, nothing happens, Yeah, that's incredible. With this scenario, my only my only other issue outside of swimming Pools, which we talked about a few episodes ago. I don't really like this narrative that Kendrick, Djhead and the West Coast has put on the rest of us that we hate the West Coast since fucking when we love y'all. He even said in this record, people people hate the West Coast and I'm fine with it. DJ Head was talking about that too. We love y'all. You guys make incredible music. There's never been a time where I felt anyone has hated the West Coast.
Speaker 2: I mean that's just I think that that's something weird narrative to me. Yeah, I think that's something that you know, artists, because it's not just, uh, what if this was an artist in Atlanta, y'all don't fuck with the South, you know what I mean. It's like, that's just something in a moment that I think artists say, regardless of with it from like, but I you know, I don't put too much credence on that. People I know love California, love going to California, love visiting.
Speaker 1: I mean, Doctor Dre was there. Who don't know Doctor Dre.
Speaker 2: That's probably forty years of hip hop right there in itself from the West Coast. So I don't put too much credence today.
Speaker 1: I'm out of touch and that is something that's been happening. But from my entire life, we have always loved the West Coast. They make incredible music. Yeah, in every era.
Speaker 2: I think that it's just maybe, uh, you know, because a lot of the artists haven't had a mainstream success, a lot of artists that were there last night. Maybe I don't know if you know, it's it comes from that, but it's that's just like I said, if this was an artist from the South, they would say, oh, y'all, I don't fuck with the South, And it's like, what, like, who doesn't fuck with the South?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 1: So, you know, I don't. I don't. I don't put only three stacks had a point when he said that after that, we've loved Atlanta.
Speaker 2: I think before that we loved Atlanta.
Speaker 1: Word.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, Like, I just you know, I don't. I don't put too much into that. I don't put too much stock into artists. I think. I think you almost are programmed to say that in certain moments, like when it feels like it's a again, a bad or beef. It's like, Yoda, this is you know, the West Coast. This is you know when Snooping and Uh and Sugar was on stage for the Source Awards. You know what I'm saying, y'all an't got loved for the West Coast.
Speaker 1: Were like, yeah, but that means that was street shit. Yeah.
Speaker 2: But I'm just saying, like just that statement, that statement in itself is like who at that time, I'm speaking to myself, Like y'all were pretty young. Yeah, you could not go anywhere in New York can not hear Doggie style playing.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean like I'm just talking about for me, like I'm talking about somebody that was like in school walk man walking around listening to Snoop listening to Dre in that moment, I was like, what is he talking now? In the room, in that room, I don't know what. I wasn't at the Source Awards, so I don't know what the energy was in that room. But outside the room, I was like, I can't walk anywhere in the Bronx and not hit Gen and Juice right now, Like you know what I'm saying, Like what are you talking about?
Speaker 1: And I mean, I thought the whole point of why Big was so important was because finally New York had an artist when the West Coast had everything on ready to die as a West Coast that's all fucking funk music.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you know, I don't I don't put too much talking too that, But overall, I do think that, you know, what Kendrick did last night was a was a really really dope, dope look for all of those artists that was able to touch that. Shout out to Blue Blucks Camp, Blue Bucks Clan, Shout to Dom Kennedy, shout out the Problem Tyler, Shout to Tyler, Shout out the West Side. Boogieya Homie lo Uh. Shout out to uh somebody else to touch the stage last.
Speaker 5: Night, Tommy the Clown first of all, as I was a crump kid, so just yeah.
Speaker 2: And people took that tweet that I tweeted the wrong way. I think they thought I was the domestic violence one or that, you know, because I said Tommy the Clown. I said, Tommy the Clown had a longer set than Tyler the Creator.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and which was accurate.
Speaker 2: It was accurate, But it wasn't a ship on Tommy the Clown. I was just like I would have loved to see Tyler, like get a couple more records off, like that's all. Like I know with Tommy, trust me. I've been to l A, I've been to parties with Tommy the Clown pull up and I always spoke I spoke about the years ago. I said, Yo, we New York needs something like that. It's like the ice cream man pulling up and just giving kids ice cream, except all of these kids hop out start dancing like that's some of the dope shit. Ever, So that wasn't no disrespect to Tommy to clown. People to take shit, you know, out of context. Sometimes I think it.
Speaker 1: Was a really cool moment for Tyler. And this is outside looking in East Coast perspective. I could be wrong. I've always felt like the West Coast really never validated Tyler as one of their own, and he may have been done some of that on his own as well, like he separated himself. But I've always felt even in like barbershop hip hop debates with West Coast friends, they don't claim Tyler as theirs. So to me, this was a cool moment for Tyler. Like he is from LA. I feel like people miss that is he from La?
Speaker 2: Is he from California?
Speaker 1: He's from Hawthorne, Ladera Heights like that area. Okay, yeah, he's He's from LA, like for real, for real. I just don't think it's really ever connected with that LA scene. Like he's always been on the outskirts.
Speaker 2: He's not the prototypical LA artist's.
Speaker 1: But at the same time he is, so he's so LA at the exact same Yeah, oh no, for sure, for sure. So I thought that was really cool for him to be in.
Speaker 2: He was one of that I was surprised to actually see. Honestly, I didn't know he was gonna be there, Like he wasn't one of the names when we were throwing names around. He wasn't one of the names. Yeah, it was like hower to create is gonna be there, like.
Speaker 3: Any couple of set lists and photos leaked like from the event themselves, and his name or face wasn't on any of this stuff, so he might have just been like a last minute edition yeah, pulled up. Either way, it was, it was dope, great moment touch that stage. We were talking about Euphoria in the set list. I just want to kind of go back here, he did say in Euphoria. We on discord were speculating if he would change lines or maybe even add a new verse or whatever. He did change one line on Euphoria and he said, give me two PAC's ring back and I might give you a little respect.
Speaker 1: Thoughts on that, I mean, cool eupour. It was also like a little all over the place, and I feel for him. I have no idea what it'd we like to wrap a six minute song for the first time at the Forum, but like he fucked up Uphuri a lot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean he probably forgot some of the which I get.
Speaker 1: I'm giving him all the grace in the world.
Speaker 2: That's tough to remember all those bars and shout out.
Speaker 1: To like Mike Carson and everyone that was doing the creatives because they had the fireworks that for specific moments, and I could tell they was freestyling because Kendrick just kept going back to other parts of it. Like Kendrick was all over the place. But that's that's why I don't think much of that line mattered too much. It was more that Kendrick just kept trying to find his place in the entire song. Yeah, okay, but then what about let's go through people that were there.
Speaker 3: They panned to lebron a bunch obviously, Westbrook, DeMar De Rose and they joined him on stage.
Speaker 1: Whitney was there with their children. Dave Free was awesome in the building. You mean his business partner that was producing the show.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, if they have that much beat of the blood, then who's to say who else? I mean, all of LA was there, So I huh, all of LA, most.
Speaker 2: Of last most.
Speaker 1: Of all of LA can fit in the form. Of course they can't, you know that, But I don't know.
Speaker 3: I look at that, and I think I try to look at that through the lens of like Drake has to be harboring some resentment because these are obviously people that he's collaborated with. Worked closely with and probably respected and might still respect some of them, but I don't know.
Speaker 1: Well, we were debating on discord. I thought it was an L when YG came out. I think that's an L to Drake. If you start Family Matters, which is an incredible disrecord that YG is your man's and then he comes out at the disconcert against you, and then it's also singing along to not Like Us at the end, to me, that is an L. He also performed a song that Drake was on. That's an L tomy in the scope of this beef. If we're placing l's on each person, Yeah, that's that's L. If I'm Drake, I would feel a fucking way too. But then if I'm YG, why did you even bring me into this? Why'd you add me to Family Matters? Because that's his guy? Yeah, but I got nothing to do with this shit. Leave me the funck alone.
Speaker 6: And also I wouldn't even take I mean me personally if I was Drake, I wouldn't take that personal. YG is like the like in the picture next to like Cali. There should be a picture of like YG. He was never gonna miss a moment like this.
Speaker 1: You know, he's shining his best church shoes for the ship.
Speaker 6: Yeah, So like I wouldn't if I meet personal if I was Drake, and I'm sure he's not, I wouldn't take that personal at all, because that's more about La than this beef.
Speaker 2: It's like, I don't think he takes it personally. I think he understands what this is. This is a moment for Cali, for LA. I don't think he's that strung out on his ego to where it's like, nah, you better not go up there with Kendrick. I don't think it's anything like that. I think that I said it. I think in the beginning of this whole beef, I was like, it's funny the things you think that an artist that's entrenched in a battle like this would probably be doing at home and what they're you know, going through, And then when you find out it's just a regular day and they just chilling and not worried about ship at all, it's like, oh, so I'm more concerned about this than the actual artists going through it. I think this is the same ship. I don't think Drake cared about YG being on stage or he's upset that YG was there.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't think that the one person that was notably missing that I think it's something to talk about his game. I think that's the next point. Yeah, the one person that was missing from the show. And I've been talking to some of my people's out in Cali last night, and you know, just going back and forth and just it was something to the extent of I think that I don't know if does Cali fuck with Game.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't know and wouldn't even want to speculate in that regard.
Speaker 2: The only reason I asked that is because even during the game, though even during the battle, Game had posted he was what was he watching a Drake video?
Speaker 1: He was watching something along those lines. He had posted something that he was watching.
Speaker 2: I don't know if it was a Drake video, something he had posted he was in the crib watching TV, and everybody was like, yo, so that's what you're gonna post during this battle, and then things like and even then you go back to that post, it's a lot of people under the comments saying Cally turned it back on Game a long time ago, on Compton turned it back on Game a long time ago, and things like that, and these are things that I never knew or never heard, and I was surprised to hear some of the shit, and I was like, really, like I was out to know on a lot of that shit. But the fact that Game wasn't on stage and he wasn't there last night add some type of validity to those things, like do they fuck with Game?
Speaker 1: I mean, he was vocal during this entire thing, even this Rick Ross for Drake, like that all started because of Drake. He was defending Drake, but everyone that even kind of played the middle Yg included because I'm sure he's still cool with Drake, was invited and was on stage. So I think it's years and years of Game rubbing people the wrong way. I don't think it was just this one Drake situation. I think it has a lot to do with how Game has moved in the last twenty years. And again, I have no fucking idea about West Coast politics, but I can add and Game is left out of a lot of West Coast shit when it comes.
Speaker 2: To which is crazy because he's easily one of the biggest artists out of the West Coast.
Speaker 1: Ever, so for him to Game is one of my favorite rappers of all time. I know that sounds crazy when you hear it. Game is one of my favorite rappers. He does not have a bad album. He also has a classic album which a lot of rappers don't have brought. He brought y might have too. He brought the West Coast back single handedly. But I think just how he moves people are like, I don't really know about you, bro, Yeah, but about the gang politics, shit, I'm just saying, like period, I think Game rubs people the wrong way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but a night like last night, I think a lot of things. A lot of people that was on that stage have rubbed each other the wrong way over over the years.
Speaker 3: Yeah, not in particular to this incidence, like this was Yeah, but everybody fired on the beef.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but everybody last.
Speaker 1: Night wasn't there as a unification on the beef? They know?
Speaker 5: Is Game and Drake? I mean Game and Drake? Sorry? Is Game in doctor dre beefin? Were they ever beefing at a time?
Speaker 1: Yes, at all times? You never fucking know. I think Game and apologies for putting this on his jacket and not being a fucking psychiatrist. I think Game is bipolar. I think Game is autistical. You love I think some people I do that a lot. I think I think Kanye and Game we need a lot of.
Speaker 2: Somebody to keep it, keep a track of how many people Roy has diagnosed.
Speaker 1: Psychology books.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like we need like he's diagnosed at least for like icons with like is I think.
Speaker 1: I think I think Game and Kanye are extremely similar. Just one is a piru and one is like an artsy so he gets more passes. We forgive Kanye more for a lot of ship. Game is the same. He's just a fucking blood, so we don't give him the same grace. Game has done a lot of funck shit. He's insane. I think he's mentally ill, but he's also an incredible artist, and I think that is a lot to do with why he's not invited to any of these things. I think he's done a lot of ship behind the scenes where people are like, yo, I can't deal with his brain. You never know what you're gonna get with Game. Yeah, but he's gotten bipolar since he came out. What are you laughing about?
Speaker 2: He's bipolar and he's autistic, and he's what.
Speaker 1: No one has been more of a supported vocally Game than me. I sold Jay z to his face that Game is a better rapper than Rick Ross when we argue, this is how I fuck with Game like that.
Speaker 2: He's a blood. He is just he's a he's a bipolar.
Speaker 1: I just think he's bipolar autistic and yes, something else you said.
Speaker 2: No, I said that.
Speaker 1: The videos statistic.
Speaker 3: The video you guys are referencing with him on his story listening to this was on April sixteenth, By the way, he was playing energy and then I guess he wrapped.
Speaker 1: Along to the line I gotta I got rap niggas that.
Speaker 2: I gotta act like I like so, And I said that in one of our chats.
Speaker 1: This is in the middle of the beef. There's too much of a wildcard man.
Speaker 2: I said that in the chat well this morning, because we was talking about Game in the chat with with Drama and them. Yeah, and I said, I think the Game wasn't there last night because he probably doesn't want to be a part of what he feels like is fake shit.
Speaker 1: And I think Game is with all the fake shit. H but all what fake shit though, I think he's totally fine with the fake shit, like he's done it his whole career. Again, he's a wild card. You never know what fucking side he's on, what he's gonna say, how he's feeling. Yeah, I think Game is with all the fake shit. Okay, And I know that sounds like disrespectful, but because I don't know the man personally.
Speaker 2: But yeah, you don't know the game personally.
Speaker 1: I've never met the game.
Speaker 2: You sell like you fell, like you talked them all the time. You just diagnosed with like three personality.
Speaker 1: Would love to be I'd love to be friends with Game. I thought you was talking like you can't observe people and think after twenty years of a public figure that you could have some idea that maybe they're not mentally stable.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, but that's that's that goes.
Speaker 1: Don't make me sound distance because I know it's fucked up to put that on some much jacket, but I do it a lot. I know he's as Berger's all the way down the checklist story, just as Berger fi Boler. He's an adding thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, I'll get it.
Speaker 1: He's a Gemini. I don't know.
Speaker 3: We we briefly addressed Malls the DV tweet. Did you want to Mall talk about the this, the hypocrisy in this or your thoughts in that moment, because you did speak about it a little bit in the discord.
Speaker 5: Dre got a weird case. Why is he around?
Speaker 2: Or the DV set?
Speaker 1: Yeah, the DV set was literly currently on our green here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean listen, man, everybody's krip walking and hooting and hollering to certified pedophile, which I think is crazy. I can't say this DV said is lit. Everybody's screaming a minor.
Speaker 1: Blood, kids and crips coming together over a pedophile anthem, Like, so, I so that's cool.
Speaker 2: Amazon gave Kendrick a crazy bag for last night was surrounded by a pedophile record, right, damn.
Speaker 3: I didn't even think about Sorry, just sidestep. There's no way Drake works with Amazon in the future, right, No, there's no fucking way.
Speaker 1: You don't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know, I don't. I don't get into that.
Speaker 1: Right, But Tim and Kendrick have a relationship well before this Drake beef, Like they've always done stuff together, even mister Morale. Amazon and Kendrick have had a great relationship because Tim is from Compton, Like that's always going to be that way. I don't think Drake's gonna fuck with them moving forward. But this wasn't like a spite the way people have the conspiracy that Spotify hates Drake. That's why we get not like us even when we're listening to like Japanese jazz music and then all of a sudden, I get, all of a sudden, I'm listening to not like us out of I'm listening to Baby Shark, and then it goes into not like us.
Speaker 2: They gonna push it.
Speaker 1: So I don't think that's the case with Amazon, because because Tim and Kendrick have always had a really good relationship. That's Compton ship. Yea, yeah, I get it. But to the DV ship, I'm not here to give you a pushback. I'm fine with saying doctor Dre, the legend that he is, the genius that he is, is a piece of fucking ship. I know it's it's taboo to say that doctor Dre's a piece of shit.
Speaker 2: Man, you can't go to l A no more.
Speaker 1: That's it. That's it. I stay in Western no saddle rant for you. Never mind, Doctor Dre's a pretty good guy.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: What did that woman do to him to make him react that way? Man? Yeah? But no, that tweet was just you know yesterday say Roy, Roy, when I'm the only one that will say doctor Dre's a piece of ship that beats women. I know, and on the public platform, and me, I appreciate you saying it about to catch it about this DV set about to be crazy to say to me this DV set right here, WI fucking with me?
Speaker 2: This DV pod is lit, Like yeah, but people was mad that I tweeted that, Like, y'all, niggas are sitting here fucking you're doing the merry go round to certify pediphise you.
Speaker 1: Niggas is you? Niggas is you?
Speaker 2: Niggas is jumping up in Westbrook shaking his ass all these niggas, all you niggas up here. I say, the DV set is fire, and niggas is like, Yo, you corny, you clazing, you a dick rider?
Speaker 8: What what?
Speaker 5: Shaking his ass is so funny.
Speaker 2: So you know russk On Dance, he do that at the game before the game. You know he gonna do that at the forum. I ain't mad at it, but niggas can't be mad at me for tweeting this DV set is crazy.
Speaker 5: What do we talk?
Speaker 1: The only pushback I'll give you is. I don't know that that's a fact about Kendrick. We know it's a fact about doctor Drake.
Speaker 2: I don't know that, okay, people, people don't know it's a fact about Drake being a pedophile. That didn't stop Amazon from giving this nigga TI million dollars last night. If that stopped Amazon from giving this nigga a bag last night, and everybody sitting around we was on Discord watching this shit.
Speaker 1: I was watching a pedophile anthem with my daughter.
Speaker 2: It's what I'm saying, So now Amazon, So now, motherfuckers want to pick and choose what get out of here with that shit. People don't understand what I do when I say here, all I do is mirror the shit that y'all on. That's what y'all like, Okay, cool, I'm just gonna show y'all like, you know this the same shit over here. It's the same shit. But the fact that y'all like that, And I'm saying, okay, but I think this is dope. Oh you glazing you a dick roder? How this is certified DV that certified doctor Drake's case was years ago. I know he's probably a different man now, I get it, but it happened. Ain't gonact like it didn't happen. I'm old enough to happen more than once. I'm old enough to remember women. I'm old enough to remember.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: Cool, But now y'all sitting up here dancing a certified pedophile. It ain't no certification, but I'm a glazer.
Speaker 5: Okay, I'm on side.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying.
Speaker 2: I'm just trying to I'm listen. All I'm trying to do is show that niggas pick and choose sides and what they want to support and what they like. Why I can't pick and choose what I like? Why I gotta be glazing when I pick who I like, I also feel like. But it ain't glazing when you niggas are shaking y'all ass the certified pedophile.
Speaker 1: You gotta glaze what everyone likes, and.
Speaker 2: When you doop, you niggas is twerking and shit, I can't like it was cool camera angles when they did like you know what I'm saying, All the girls shaking a torking And if Drake DMG bitches right now y'all would runch you, y'all would sayeparate p y'all would tell y'all moniscous running to the studio to go see that. You would tell your fucking Achilles to go running.
Speaker 1: We never thought Borence had loyalty.
Speaker 2: No, I'm just all I'm saying is people got mad at my tweet. Yet we're looking at a sold out Amazon event about a pedophilia record. What like, what the fuck is the world? What's going on in the world right now? My on the fucking matrix.
Speaker 1: I had a lot of text messages after your your tweet, good and people wanting me to give you pushback. Good good, fuck them, And I'm here to support you because I agree.
Speaker 6: I do think that it's extremely tone deaf of Kendrick to bring doctor dra up on the stage when you were accused of the same thing that everyone knows that.
Speaker 2: It ain't tone deaf, it ain't toned up. Niggas don't care. Niggas don't care, that's the bottom line. It ain't tone deaf.
Speaker 1: And they'll care if the masses decide that he's a piece of shit. And the masses won't decide that because the masses don't really, because the masses don't care, because the mass you know what the masses do the same shit. So when you start having you said to each side of the room got weird and awkward that nigga don't want to have them conversations.
Speaker 2: He don't gonna shake ass all night. No, let's talk about what's going on. Let's talk about what we're seeing right now. Y'all want to have that conversation. Y'all just want to have fun. Yo, Drake is dead. Your man has finished? How much OVERO paying you?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 1: What are y'all talking about? Paying me?
Speaker 2: Paying me for what? It's my opinion. Nah, That's not what's happening here. I'm just laughing at all this ship. I have fun with this ship because niggas don't want to have real conversations.
Speaker 1: People picking shoes. Because if Kendrick would have brought out Puff last night, what do you think the world would have said?
Speaker 7: Tut me?
Speaker 2: What they would have said?
Speaker 1: Amazon would have taken the bag. They would have cut the stream.
Speaker 5: They would have cut the stream first. Sure, Yes, I don't know, man, I.
Speaker 1: Don't know. The masters have decided that Puff is canceled. Dre on the other hand, suffers Puffs canceled right now. He gets an applause when he goes right there, he's canceled right now.
Speaker 5: I wouldn't be surprised if niggas puff.
Speaker 2: Is canceled right now.
Speaker 1: What's up? When he finds Jesus, then he'll just be forgiven.
Speaker 2: And that I've seen. All I'm saying is we've seen this before, and we've seen enough, or I've seen enough to know that in the moments, yeah, people will be like, oh, that's fucked up. You know, that's what you did is file, But it's only something that's gonna stand on that forever, and me included, I've sat next to niggas I never should have sat next to. I recognize that I'm a sucker for that though, and I got some learning this and growing to do about myself from that. But at least I'm mad enough to sit in and say that though. You see what I'm saying, But niggas don't want to have them conversations. So I'm gonna let niggas continue to stream Amazon shit and have fun. Shout out to Kendrick though, like I said, I don't think last night no all jokes aside, I do think last night was beautiful for California. I do think that Kendrick has been trying to figure out a way to do something like that for a long time. So it was beautiful. But again, I hope that this translates and continues away from last night. I don't want to open Instagram next week and see that one of these gentlemen that was on stage last night met an untimely demise, tired of that. I don't want to I don't want to wake up and hear that. You know, it's all kind of shit going on in the streets. You know that we've done been through a scene. If last night was able to happen, then we can make that happen again. We can continue to have that energy, continue to have this type of support, and continue to come together for shit like this, because at the end of the day, we all from this culture called hip hop. Whether it's a beef or not, we all from this culture hip hop. We grew up in this shit. We live in these streets, we live in these communities, and if we're gonna come together for something like last night, then let's let that translate over into when we go home and back to our communities, back to our schools and things like that, Like, let that energy continue. That's all I'm saying. Don't let it just be a moment, you know, and then that's it and we go back to regularly scheduled bullshit. Let's continue this shit like, Let's continue to do dope shit like that. Let's do this shit every year. Let's do this shit in different cities. Let's do something like this in the South. Let's do something like this in New York. Let's do something like this, you know, in the UK. Let's do something like if we're gonna do this thing called hip hop, let's do it like it's supposed to be done. That's all I'm saying. Fuck the beef shit cool, go at each other, this each other, make great records.
Speaker 1: We love that. But let it stay like this. Let it stay.
Speaker 2: At the end of the night, we all on stage from different sets, different gangs, different hoods, but we all hear under this one cause and this one umbrella called hip hop.
Speaker 1: Amen mal Yeah, man, it was. It was a really incredible night. I also just want to go back. I was so happy for my friend west Side Boogie. One of my favorite Sway freestyles is him over sing about me and he's rapping that Kendrick is his actual idol. So to have that moment at the end, I was just happy for my friend because I know he idolizes Kendrick shout out the boogie.
Speaker 2: That's my nigga, one of my favorite artists, definitely one of my favorite rappers out the West Coast. But you can't be three years younger than your idol.
Speaker 1: Don't do that. Let's look at the ages. How far how far apart are they about two and a half years. Bro, Listen, you can't wrap over your idol's beat on sway and say, yo, you my idol.
Speaker 2: Your idol can't be three years older than you. I don't give a fuck what you talking about. That's your nigga that you right, like yr niggas is right, niggas, get.
Speaker 1: The fuck out.
Speaker 2: I wish I can't be in high school with my idol.
Speaker 1: You was never like a freshman looking up to to a senior.
Speaker 2: Looking up to a senior. Yeah, like yo, it was some scenes that I thought was cool, Like he a cool nigga right here, he got all the chicks, Like, I like his style. Fuck with that nigga right there, But my idol get the fuck out of here.
Speaker 5: Well, maybe it's just rhymed better listen.
Speaker 1: No, I don't do that, but you know how, but you know how to rhyme. He ain't gotta he ain't gotta do that. He ain't gotta.
Speaker 2: He ain't got to call the nigga's idle to try to rhyme like he ain't got to do that. He ain't gotta do that.
Speaker 5: They're gonna say you hate him.
Speaker 2: Of course they all think the maarrus. You know, I don't give a about none of these niggas.
Speaker 5: I know, I know, you know, Yeah, idol can't be your idol.
Speaker 1: Can't be three years older than you. Man said he was coming for a spot like in the freestyle too, but it was just like, Yo, I'm you're my idol. Actually I'm with you. I take it back. Yeah, I just can't be three years idol. First of all, do we know what the word idol means?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I do.
Speaker 2: It might say yo, yeah, idol can't be three years old. It might say that a webster, Yeah, idol can't be only three years old.
Speaker 5: Well, who's your idol? So we can do some my idol, your idol?
Speaker 1: Also uptown they can't have they can't have idols.
Speaker 2: We got idols. I've got idols. Jesus, keenan ivy Wayans is one of my idols.
Speaker 5: Okay, you wanted to be a comedian, No, just.
Speaker 2: As far as creating and building platforms and comedy and movies and shit like that. Writing. Definitely keenan Ivy Ways.
Speaker 5: Okay. How old is keenan Ivory.
Speaker 8: He's sixty six, Okay, like three years apart from him, Yeah, he's three years older than.
Speaker 1: Definitely. I don't know if I ever had an idol. I know, it sounds like depressing so unpacked now with my therapist in the moment right now.
Speaker 5: Jeter, wasn't your idol?
Speaker 1: I love, it wasn't my idol, though, I don't know if I ever had like an idol. And that's probably my dad's fault because isn't that like supposed to be your first idol. But your parents, Yeah, yeah, they fed they fucked up all the idols for me. Yeah yeah, but I think I guess hove I was always an idol to me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, somebody like, but again, as long as they're not somebody that again three.
Speaker 1: Years, it's like, that's my friend. Yes. Book is from like the exact same block as Kendrick like they're from the exact same community Incompton, like specifically, which makes.
Speaker 2: It even worse.
Speaker 5: They rose the rooters.
Speaker 1: Allright, y'all didn't have someone in your neighborhood face right now?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, you have older guys on your block in your neighborhood that I just said. It was some seniors when I was in high school and I was a freshman. I look at them, I'm like, Damn, Son is cool. Like all the girls like him Son, you know, like I funk with him, Like I like that dude right there, cool anytime we interact, and so's love. But I wasn't saying, Yo, that's my idol right there, yo, Like I want to be like that nigga.
Speaker 1: See that's not fair. So one of my friends on my block I just posted on my Instagram the other day, Jerome was three years older than me. I looked up to him. He ended up in jail, so there wasn't much of like a son, But he didn't do an Amazon Prime Forum show. Like I feel like I still would have looked up to him had he done what Kendrick did. Yeah, he was three years older than me, but you would never say out loud that he was your idol, and you might have if Hendrick did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, but you wouldn't wouldn't have said that he's not my idol now, No, but you wouldn't have said that if you was acting like if say, if he was he was making music and made.
Speaker 1: He made music, he did, and he wasn't a huge fan. He's an idol. No. He was my man's though, and I looked up to him because he was older. Now if he went on to make Good Kid, Mad City, yeah, I might have idolized him more. That's glazing. That's glazing right there. That's a friend. That's blazing. Right. That's a little enough for you. And yeah, I can't idolize like.
Speaker 7: That.
Speaker 1: I had prison, he's not gonna.
Speaker 6: I had a normal idol. My idol was Jane and Jackson. Still it is probably Julian, did you have. Yes, that's a normal idol, like someone.
Speaker 5: You look up to.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh well Kanye, yeah obviously, yeah, Kanye. And I'm crazy for idolizing.
Speaker 1: You idolize Kanye too? Uh, I don't know. Can we look up the definition to idolize? I revere Kanye for sure. I don't know if I idolize him.
Speaker 2: If you was in the same room with Kanye, would you get nervous.
Speaker 1: I've been in rooms with Kanye more than once, and nervous the first time. I was that's an idol I get. I get nervous in the room with bad bitches.
Speaker 8: They're not my idol still, and I'll do anything for them.
Speaker 1: Want to be a bad bitch exactly to admire and respect someone very much, often too too much, the way Lebron would say, yeah, too too much, he's too good. You like this nigga too much, he's too important in my life. You know, Lebron was in the crowd saying give him one more. Yeah, it's probably not like us. One more. No.
Speaker 2: The reason why Kendrick did that song so many times because Lebron was like, and again one more a deluxe, he go two more for y'all.
Speaker 6: I'm assuming this is kind of like stand culture, but before you hit like Stan, it will be like idolizing someone like you that you think they can do no wrong.
Speaker 1: The often too much has thrown me throwing me off here. Well, it's a bit.
Speaker 3: It's teetering on obsessive, like the that they can't do, which which I will gladly take my hat off and say, I guess where I once idolized Kanye. This is since twenty seventeen, my thoughts on him have changed jurassically. He is not someone that I've looked up to in a very long time.
Speaker 2: Oh so you ain't a true That ain't the true rid because if you addalize, somebody's through thinking thing.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, so I think I don't to the point of the definition, I guess I don't have. But then again, you have.
Speaker 7: You have.
Speaker 2: You have the college drop out beer tatter on your arm.
Speaker 1: So that's maybe that's idolized. Maybe it's memorialized. Mmmmmmm, No, that's gay orbalized. You hate that, wallow Listen, we're still going don't even ask you, but your fickle because I still idolized Game through his mental health.
Speaker 2: You don't idolize the game. Every you see how we start throwing words. You don't idolize the game.
Speaker 1: I don't think I idolized anyone, but you definitely as a fan of game. You a fan. I'm not a fan of game.
Speaker 5: Now. No, he does idolize. Who did y'all go see with Terrace Martin?
Speaker 1: Oh, James fotloy. That's your idol.
Speaker 5: That's your idol for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you were yelled out loud, shaking in your booth. He yelled out loud.
Speaker 2: He was like, whoa, he said, he did that Cocaine eighties play anything from Here exactly.
Speaker 1: But that does the jazz that does remind me of Roy and I had a night last night, yo. Yeah, after all those on Tondres, y'all just did that crazy night. A couple of idols the night in New York.
Speaker 2: Had a night on the town. We did have a bit of a town brown.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, okay, where'd I go? Where do you think? We went? Last lap? There you go? Okay, see how easy that guess was.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I went to Last Laps hosted. Yeah, don't say yeah like that and then look at me. Don't say yeah like that and didn't look at me like that. You were looking away because I because I saw you about to look at you, and I don't want to lock eyes with another man, So come on, look at me, look at come on, I'm laughing at my fucking throw.
Speaker 1: Did host?
Speaker 2: Because we talked about it before we left, how was it?
Speaker 1: It was good? I realized that it is really over for me, came with some of the prettiest women I've ever seen in my fucking life. He came with a squad of like my types. There was like seventeen my types. Everyone had curly hair. Yeah, it was copy paste. Everyone was like five to four curly hair. Oh man, damn oh, I had to take it a five four. That's crazy.
Speaker 2: That's like being at Whole Fools and you just put the avocados out.
Speaker 1: Why you clock my type like that? That's weird that you even know the hype.
Speaker 3: As soon as he sat down because Rich fred Rich was with us. As soon as he sat down, like this is Rory's bag, right.
Speaker 2: Like this is it?
Speaker 1: And what did I do but fumble everything. I'm just not even being faithful. I have an issue even like flirting. Yeah, it's really like it's really over. There's no hope for me.
Speaker 5: They're gonna kill Rory. I'm not going to kill Rory.
Speaker 6: Why last sentence? Even being faithful? Like I have an issue even flirting. Why are you trying to flirt?
Speaker 1: Y'all?
Speaker 9: Do it?
Speaker 1: First of all?
Speaker 2: Women had a faithful today.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 1: They flirt to believe.
Speaker 6: I believe learning is healthy and that everyone should flirt. I said that the women are going to kill Rory. That was my initial statement.
Speaker 1: Oh, I thought it was very beautful what I just said. I thought that was the most honest thing a man could say, being faithful justice. I couldn't even get in my bag to flirt because I felt bad. I'm not even I don't even know what to say to women. You made it, she like even, like was even trying to give me like laughs and rhythm. She was trying to help me through the whole thing, talking through it, like if it was overy we would have went down to the bathroom at that point. With the rhythm I was getting, I was just fumbling every last thing. She was like openings for me to say something, and I was just like, yeah, this is my daughter. You want to see a photo.
Speaker 2: You're that guy now?
Speaker 1: I just I didn't know what I was doing.
Speaker 5: Was he an actual fly on the wall?
Speaker 1: This embrace it?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 1: Well, first of all, is the man what a what a cool guy?
Speaker 2: Idolize him? No, okay, I'm just I'm just asking. I'm just checking.
Speaker 1: He is tall, so I looked up to him like that. Naturally. Yeah, No, we had a good time, but I did feel bad because Sego came like with all those women, and I felt like I let everyone down because like they were bored. M No, I didn't talk to them. We had that whole corner. Yeah, but then they moved to the steps. I could tell they was looking for somebody to like like them, yeah, and I just didn't have it.
Speaker 2: They was hoping Michael B. Jordan walked in the last.
Speaker 1: Night probably, I mean I was hoping. I was hoping, Yeah, take some of the pressure off of you. I would have been right next to him. What are you working on, sir? I would have moved the girls away. I'm glad Julia because I was gonna say it. I'm joking.
Speaker 2: No, I know, but it's still nasty though.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Just it's all right, man.
Speaker 1: It happens.
Speaker 7: Bro.
Speaker 2: We all get to that point where it's just like, what do you want?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 2: This is this is all I got.
Speaker 1: Like I was even nice at like flirting with my girls friends in a respective way, like I know how to tell that line. I couldn't even do that last night. Yeah, like innocent flirting.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 1: It was very fucking bad. And then I just turned over to Julian and rich and wants to talk about aliens and set in bad bitches that were sitting next to me. We laughed, I wonder why I don't go with them?
Speaker 6: Right, Actually I ain't why y'all ain't caught a bad bitch master.
Speaker 3: It's like we went to another bar and then they were talking about aliens and conspiracy theories until three in the morning.
Speaker 5: Y'all don't get no pus.
Speaker 3: Rich and uh Rory, we were seated at the bar. I was falling asleep sitting up right.
Speaker 1: I was so tired. We were all.
Speaker 3: Rory and I were hammered, yeah, deft behind us, but they were going at it and then you want to do the Abraham Lincoln bit.
Speaker 1: This is where we ended up. At one point, it got so bad with our debates that I started lying about reading Abraham Lincoln's autobiography to try to get my point across to Rich, and he was like, which one did you read? I was like the one about his life, like in the middle of a full one vampire, where I was clearly fucking lying the one way he's a vampire, because.
Speaker 3: Rich said I read his biography and riches without a beacles which one?
Speaker 1: And Roy's like the one, the one, the only one.
Speaker 2: It was me.
Speaker 1: It was me coming off a. Haley wrote it a very passionate point about how Abraham Lincoln really defined our two party system and he's the reason this country is fucking awful, and that that whole he freed the slaves thing is just a marketing. Employ was screaming this, and then Rich just came with facts and I was like, yeah, no, I read. I read the book. I was like, he's like one of the biggest history about he smoked. But sometimes when you know you're about to lose, you just have to lean all the way in and be like, of course I read the book page seven, Like what are we talking about? Who didn't read it? The fucking aliens and the nukes?
Speaker 2: Like it sounded like Lebron in the bubble when it was like, yeah, so what do you like about Malcolm X?
Speaker 1: You know, so smart man? He was such a smart man. She had so much knowledge up there. Nigga bro said he.
Speaker 2: Was a smart man, yo. That type of that type of commitment is to be honest, though, Like if a nigga lie like that is a nigga you want on your tevo.
Speaker 1: He ain't gonna snitch like nik Lebron. He was a smart man.
Speaker 2: That's what's up, bro.
Speaker 1: You know where I also fumbled and realized that I was trashed. I used to be really good at that, talking to women about their careers. I gave up. When that beautiful, curly head chick was talking about getting her life together she was young. I was like, yeah, about to move on to my parents' house. That's what I want to do is my career. These are my dreams. I used to smoke that bag. I was just like, yeah, hopefully it works out. So you got I love. I had nothing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm worse out.
Speaker 1: I would have manipulated that situation so well and made that girl feel like she was about to achieve every last thing in her life. But I just sat there and was like, I mean, listen, shit happens.
Speaker 2: Yeah, good luck, that's what I had.
Speaker 3: God bless I don't remember. The girl was beautiful to she was from Colorado Springs smoke show. Oh my god, we're so lame. They're arguing about politics. Were standing outside the bar, and we're like, damn, we should have like talked to whatever. And as we're saying this, they walked by us. They literally the whole herd walks right by. We just look at them like here they are.
Speaker 1: So we left right yo. We debated for two hours in another bar after we fumbled everything, and then God brought the same group of women to walk past us at three thirty in the fucking morning to say, guys, give it another try, and we all just sat there like, yeah, I'll get home safe. You guys are fucking loser, super losers. Yeah we're pretty lame.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was kind of happy about that. I'm going to talk about this with my therapist. I was happy of how lame I felt. That's good. I got got.
Speaker 2: You got to lean into that shit sometimes, like listen, I know this is that's what I got. Also like don't care. That's when you beat the master level, like you're beautiful but cool, all right, Yeah, I know, I know how that's just gonna go like, yeah, it is what it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're twenty four and moving out of your parents' house. I don't ever want to text it relate at all. Yeah, yeah, like I don't ever text me.
Speaker 2: Yeah it happens, man, we all get to that point.
Speaker 1: But they were like cool chicks. That's that's where I'm saying it was depressing on the fumble. It's not like they were just pretty stupid bitches. Yeah, they were pretty and cool and they were looking to like talk with people, and we were just like in the corner like aliens.
Speaker 5: Fucking gross.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you would have loved it. You ship game.
Speaker 2: Belichick would have cleaned up last night. He would have been walking with all of them right past.
Speaker 1: YOA. I can't wait for people to hear our Patreon episode about Belichick voicemails. Let's do it. You've got mail.
Speaker 3: Well, I was going to play this relationship one, but since you're on the topic of not getting pussy, here's just a really nasty one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this one's pretty sick.
Speaker 9: You're a big fan of the pot coming from Philly. I got my homegirl with me and we got a little dilemma her previous situation. I gave him a nasty award. We're trying to figure out if you' all gonna give him nasty a word for this too, or if it's valid. So the situation goes is, she was smashing this guy and uh, he did a thing which I feel like was unforgivable. They was fucking and he met it on her stomach. That's that's not the climax right there. Sorry, after he met it on the stomach, he slurped it up and he cleaned the plate. Yeah yeah, but he cleaned the plate. I personally think he deserves a nasty award. She broke it off with him, and uh yeah, should should should give him another chance. We need the views and opinions from.
Speaker 7: From y'all. You know, really.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're gonna live on that note.
Speaker 3: Y'all be safe though, love that's a white one is Philly, So please come to the show because that needs to be discussed in greater detail.
Speaker 1: Bring Homie, bring him. We can reenact it once.
Speaker 5: She said that, I need to know if I should give him another chance.
Speaker 6: Baby baby, let me tell you something that ain't his first time swallowing nut.
Speaker 5: Okay, nut is an acquired taste. He didn't just suck nut.
Speaker 6: Up off your stomach and swallow it and just like that was his first time doing that. He was just trying something freaky with you know, he's he's a nutcracker, for sure.
Speaker 1: It's like cilantro. It's acquired saloon. I'm not kinkshaming. We've all done some weird ship when we was horny, But to do that after you nut like with post nut clarity, to slurp it up. You had a clear mind when you did that.
Speaker 2: While we can't kink Shane, we can kink Shane. That's some shit.
Speaker 1: No, I'm all that sick yo.
Speaker 2: And I know the women going yo. It came out your body, Yeah, so does my fucking shit.
Speaker 1: I'm not eating that the fuck I was the first time I did horrible decisions. Weezy asked me, and I was offended, and she shamed me. When she asked me, have you ever tasted your own com I was like no. She's like, that's weird that you haven't. I was like, is it what, You've never tasted your own com I was like, nope, never even thought about it. Accidental saying like intentionally coming into like, say you not in a tissue like taking it and tasting your own com It's never even crossed my fucking mind. That's a sick individual. Apparently that she was making me sound like I was the weird though, and that men do.
Speaker 2: That no, And I was like, it's okay, it's okay to say it. There's some weird people out here that do weird shit that is, And I get it. Women, your girl she probably swallowed a thousand times whatever.
Speaker 1: Cool, I get it. But I'm not.
Speaker 2: I'm never I'm never slurping up my own never even thought about it. Yeah, like that's never even Like how does your brain even go to that?
Speaker 6: As a man, I feel like that's a I feel like that's definitely a sex double standard because women we have to know what we taste.
Speaker 1: Like that's like a oh, I'd love putting her taste in her mouth.
Speaker 5: That's like move yeah. For men, it just don't.
Speaker 2: Nah, Yeah, that's how like that's how like it's just like not it's so weird that you, as a woman that fun it. If a man did that, you'll be like, yo, what are you doing?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 1: Instant?
Speaker 5: Yeah, now I've had a man do that before, but he didn't know.
Speaker 1: It was an accident, it was it was accident. Accident. Yeah, please, how do you accident finish? How do you.
Speaker 2: Accidentally swallow your own nut as a man? Because if you, if you, how do you accidentally swallow your.
Speaker 6: Own excaculate inside someone and later start eating their pussy later like maybe fifteen minutes in and you forgot that that happened, that that is still in there.
Speaker 1: Then that you guys sit on a toilet squeeze that out. You don't get, you don't get.
Speaker 5: You just you don't think about it, like if you're going for around a round two.
Speaker 6: You didn't automatically remember, oh, I just nutting this girl like it wasn't He didn't think but a moment immediately when he.
Speaker 1: Noticed, Sorry, that's that's yeah, that's that's forget them. He's just ill. That's that's fine.
Speaker 2: He just had a lot on his mind. He just forgot that. You know, I forgot that where he placed his nut.
Speaker 8: But this guy seems like something he likes. That's a ship that was out of towels. Maybe no, this is one. I really want a call back because she was giggling in the background. I want her to tell us what that combo was after, like after you watched him slurp the nut off your stomach, Like how did the rest of the night?
Speaker 1: The rest of the night though, like.
Speaker 2: And you know, and you know when he did that, his ass was in the air yep, yeah, because.
Speaker 1: She's you're picturing that, she's laying down, so he's hovering over ass. Up there had some sick.
Speaker 5: Because you ain't even have to do that.
Speaker 6: Wait, man, we do that for like you're not beloving game, you know what I'm saying, or like to impress men.
Speaker 5: We don't just do that, like you didn't have to do that, homie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well for the love of the game.
Speaker 3: But also semen can improve your mood since it has natural antidepressing properties, including endorphins.
Speaker 1: I'll just keep in my mind. A man wrote that I agree, yep, yeah, no, I just I agree with him. Was sick ship right there? What do you mean why?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I mean I don't think shame. I don't think shame. If he that's what he's into, that's what he's into. But it seems like you're not into that, and like you don't respect him for it. So you know, if you're not going to freak, then not to.
Speaker 1: Cut you a baby.
Speaker 2: What exactly seemen is a vicious biscus? Or did I said vicious? That I said vicious. I'm about to be like what that was some rory reading.
Speaker 1: I'm like, oh, I said vicious.
Speaker 2: Okay, you've never had like a vicious load. You know I've had aious load. Yeah, I've definitely Yo, you never've let it looked vicious. Yeah, absolutely, the way it's spreayd. Yeah, you know when you it's been a while.
Speaker 3: Sperm is only about one to five percent of semen, so you're really just it's just like, what is the substance eighty percent water, a fluid called seminole plasma water.
Speaker 1: Hu, it's not pistols. So we beat the women there with their square Yeah, they're gross. I still can't get awa.
Speaker 5: Wait is it as high in protein?
Speaker 2: Look with the mars want to know she's back in the gy.
Speaker 1: Trying to catch count calories.
Speaker 2: The day, the marriage back of it, just you trying to get them gains. Look at how much protein? So many other ways to get protein?
Speaker 1: Yeah, the ma.
Speaker 3: And it's on such a minuscule molecular level two hundred and fifty two milligrams of protein on average in a in a load.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's not him.
Speaker 5: I'm so tired of chicken breast y'all?
Speaker 2: Yea the marriage ready, at least let me get some reciproce ye, Like, how much protein in that? Because I just do that shit?
Speaker 1: Fuck it much quicker than cooking. How much protein?
Speaker 3: Because one uh ejaculation usually produces five mili liters of semen, which you can safely average around twohundred and fifty two milligrams of protein.
Speaker 7: M M.
Speaker 2: You know that's enough, baby deal.
Speaker 6: You gotta no, man, I don't think that's not do y'all know how hard it is getting enough protein to make up for like weightlifting, Like.
Speaker 5: I mean cottage cheese. I didn't Why.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh I like cottage cheese. She could have had a nut.
Speaker 2: She could have had a nut.
Speaker 1: She wants to fuck him again?
Speaker 6: That it must have missed a fire, a nigga, I eat his own nut. I notice sex was fire.
Speaker 1: She don't want to He definitely threw it down way you swallowing your own nut and you ande got crazy dicking. Yeah, one d percent came together. That's trashed and then slurp in show like why are you really ejaculating? And then just three seconds and sex.
Speaker 2: That's crazy. Get rid of the evidence, yeah, bigga, like that needs to be locked away there. You need to put niggas like that, like on a whole different like we get a boat and just lit shitting that shit out to this.
Speaker 1: The guy that did the voicemail is a good friend, because if my homegirl told me that happened, I would never let her forget it. I would clown her for the rest of eternity. If Damar told me that shit happened, I would call her like in the morning on the regular, like, yo, just reminding you that a man slurped nut off your stomach, and then I'd hang the phone up.
Speaker 6: I'd never tell you anything like that because like the fact that she's in the back like no stop, Like the fact she let him say, Yo, I'm about to call out new rorya mau and like asked their opinions and she was like, yeah do that. Nah, you told where we was from. Now, like we know where you're from. We know you're from Philly. Gonna be at the Philly show now, we be looking for you in the crowd.
Speaker 1: Please come to the Philly show.
Speaker 3: Her or the dude that did it, the both the trio if they whoever they get to take it listened away.
Speaker 1: Will list listed ye listed for the pill pull up. That's a sick They gotta come on stage.
Speaker 2: No they don't. I don't want to talk to that did that. I'm cool.
Speaker 1: Well, i'man down with making the entire show about that. Let's just interview him.
Speaker 2: It's nothing to explain he's a weirdo. It's okay.
Speaker 1: He was in the moment, in the moment, he already was posting up clarity. The moment was over.
Speaker 6: He did that with a clear mind. Post post not clarity. Isn't as a media as y'all are trying to know.
Speaker 1: It's it depends on who you. It depends on who you with demarriage. I can assure you like them, like them, like them. It depends on That's where it depends on.
Speaker 7: It.
Speaker 1: Thought it was like five minutes. Not there.
Speaker 2: No, it's it's on who. It depends on the woman.
Speaker 1: Sometimes it's halfway through you nutting, like that's how quick it is.
Speaker 2: Oh no, yeah, yeah definitely.
Speaker 1: But that's that's when you find out if you like her.
Speaker 2: I've nutted, and while I was nutting, new I would never touch this girl.
Speaker 5: Again without without the back tooth sending back tooth.
Speaker 2: Oh no, but away from her. It's happened like I will never you will never.
Speaker 1: Touch Becky, back back to doing Becky back. I don't speak to hunt.
Speaker 2: I won't even speak to her no more.
Speaker 1: Listen, we all have our weak moments.
Speaker 2: I don't know you're supposed to tell a nigga, you ain't got no back tooth.
Speaker 5: No, you know, I'm never telling somebody that you just give her a feeling, just like take care of it for her.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, I took care of it.
Speaker 5: That's a quick what two racks? Three racks?
Speaker 1: Quick?
Speaker 2: I got right the funk about it. Never to speak the hug it in my life. Now I don't even matter.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't see her mouth no more.
Speaker 1: Is there any weird kinks with people that you guys have dated or fucked that you were like, this is a little odd, Not really, No, not no weird kings. I had a girl asked me to piss on her, but I didn't want to. Well you didn't. It's not like my I had nutted. I'd post maybe if I was horny, like I would have been like, all right, let's try anything. Like we we finished having sex and then she was like you can peel on me, and like I had post that clarity like a regular human being and was like, I'm all right.
Speaker 2: He was like, let's go to the bathroom.
Speaker 1: Bathroom.
Speaker 2: Girl asked me that, But I'm too silly.
Speaker 1: I can't. I just started laughing. I would I would start dying. I just thought of that ship. I was like, what do we do? Get up? Get up, get off the floor, get off the floor. We got another one. Yeah, let's do it. This is the wait. He had told me something funny. A guy she dated briefly used to want to sniffer ears. I thought that was weird, that's weird. No, he was black. Yeah, I wanted to sniff her ears like after yeah, I thought, I.
Speaker 5: Listen, well, geramones were coming off.
Speaker 1: This is how secure and stupid I am. Every now and then I just go up to Kia and go, you give her a name her ears, like, just to fuck with her.
Speaker 2: He probably wanted to hear all sex demons. He wanted to hear her thoughts. How was it you imagine? Imagine nothing going? Can I sniff your ears? That's fucking weird. Saying that without fucking is weird, But in general, yeah, sniff your ear the fuck it's just more like your airingback stink. First of all, you need to take that shit out and chak that motherfucker. It's left that shit soak overnight a little bit.
Speaker 6: I don't believe men actually like me unless they kiss my ass after we have sex. That's like a worshiping thing for me. If you don't kiss my ass after we have sex.
Speaker 1: What if he nutting on your ass? Mmm?
Speaker 5: Mmmm, that's that's already been.
Speaker 6: Whatever if you don't kiss my eyes after sex, I don't think you like me at all.
Speaker 2: Like why you laying down? Just start kissing your butt?
Speaker 5: Sec a worshiping ritual for me.
Speaker 1: The marriage. You don't like a lot of ego.
Speaker 2: I don't think you like men.
Speaker 1: How I don't like men.
Speaker 2: I just think you use man and you just like toss them to the side when you're done with them.
Speaker 5: But you don't like men A lot more before I started working with all men for a living.
Speaker 2: NA, but you don't. I don't think you like men. I think you tolerate men, but you don't like men.
Speaker 1: Though.
Speaker 2: If you woke up and all men was if you woke up and all men was going off the earth, you wouldn't be mad.
Speaker 1: I would be I would be would to get a credit card.
Speaker 6: If Jesse Williams wasn't here anymore, I would be devasting. I would be distraught.
Speaker 2: Jesse idol, that's where you drawed the line and men right to him. He's dope, Yo, you're that he's dope.
Speaker 1: He's a cool guy. He's like an activist. Nice.
Speaker 5: Oh that's his fellow by Rachel, so of course.
Speaker 1: He yeah, June teenth brother.
Speaker 5: But no, I don't think that that's weird.
Speaker 1: I would never I would never think he's your type.
Speaker 6: I know a lot of girls, Oh, my little heart, I know a lot of girls who who like getting their as kissed after you do too, my ass kissed, not your ass full. You've never kissed a woman's ass after sex, of course, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: So how does that make me not like men?
Speaker 2: No, because that's like you need that you liked do Yeah, the women I've done it too, they didn't need that. Like that wasn't like a thing that they need.
Speaker 7: I love it.
Speaker 1: It didn't validate them.
Speaker 5: What's some girls like?
Speaker 7: Four?
Speaker 5: Iye kisses?
Speaker 2: I like, you know, like you but you're like getting your ass kids. So when you stop sucking with him and he got a new busy girl, that nigga kss my ass before get out.
Speaker 5: I don't do that.
Speaker 1: You lyeing your motherfucking ass. So, yes you do. I've heard you do that.
Speaker 6: I don't feel the need to brag about stuff like that. Because it's just a necessity. It's the same thing when girls be like, girl, he ate my ass, Like, yeah, that comes with sex. You have to eat ass. You ain't get nowhere near me if you're not eat my ass. So I don't got to.
Speaker 2: Nigga got to eat your ass.
Speaker 5: That's like, that's normal. We're adults.
Speaker 2: That's first base, yo, getting your ass a b A first base is crazy, Like what's what's.
Speaker 1: That's before the check drops?
Speaker 2: What's the triple though? Like, look at her asses first? What's the third into that? Slurping it off the ya that's my go to move. Slurping No eating out.
Speaker 1: Oh I'm about to be like what if if she don't like that, then I don't have very many tricks to talk.
Speaker 6: About eating the ass, eating the feet, like that's you have to do that.
Speaker 2: I'm good on the feet, rooted to the two to huh baby d Yeah that ship.
Speaker 5: You don't eat feet.
Speaker 1: I like pretty feet, but I'm not like trying to lick toes and ship.
Speaker 5: You don't be in missionary with the toe in the air grabbing. How to teach her to have sex?
Speaker 1: I got a teacher to have sex. It's crazy. Tell a grown man, I got I got teach you to have So, I mean that is that's the go to stroke though, what sucking toes missionary with the toe in your mouth?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's like the Jordan fadeaway. Yeah, gotta go to it every time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they can't stop talk now, they can't stop it now that I know men are serving up nut like I have to find some trick. You gotta keep up the time. I have to keep toes in my mouth. If this is what men are doing now, I can't I can't compete.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Nah, we got one more.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, that might be the craziest voice our cast.
Speaker 7: Hope everybody's doing well. I have a question. It's not necessarily a relationship question, but demeris I really like your opinion on this thing.
Speaker 4: So I'm twenty nine years old, I'm you know, I'm not in the best position financially. I'm definitely working to get out of it, out of this little hole that I've dug myself into. But recently I started dating this girl and I really, you know, been digging her, and.
Speaker 7: You know, she's very reserved and ambitious and driven and you know, but she wants to take things slow, like we ain't hooked up or nothing, which is like something I actually really.
Speaker 1: Like about her.
Speaker 4: And so my question is, have you ever been in a position where you're not financially in the best position, but she wanted to try to make it work out? Because I don't think that should absolutely be a deal breaker in all cases.
Speaker 7: In some cases, yes, but not in all But and Demerius, I want to know what your opinion is.
Speaker 4: Have you ever dated someone that you know wasn't in the best financial position and you know how how was that for you and didn't make you resent them anymore or anything?
Speaker 7: But yeah, I mean, thank you, guys.
Speaker 1: Take it away.
Speaker 6: Well, he's twenty nine, and actually I really appreciate like your vulnerability. You know how hard it is for men to say that they broke. It's tough, So I appreciate your vulnerability. You're twenty nine, which music you're probably dating women that are twenty nine, twenty eight, twenty seven. We're all broke at that age. We're all putting our money away towards something. Even the successful people are putting their money away towards something. So nobody's just throwing money away. What I will say is it depends on the person that you're dating, and it depends on the type of person that you are. Have I dated men who were not financially in the best places before, Yes, I have the ones that I stayed with through that were the ones that I knew no matter what, that was a temporary thing. There are some men who are broke and there are some men who are just in a bad spot. There's a difference. So it really depends on the type of man that you are. If you're a great guy and you are ambitious and you do want more, and you have a plan that you stick to and you're consistent and you're trying, then women should definitely take you serious and you know, give you a chance now to be in a committed relationship. I don't think that you're in the place to do that right now, because relationships just cost money.
Speaker 5: Unfortunately, that is where it is.
Speaker 6: And not only do they cost money, they're also very big distractions because now you have something else that you have to devote time and energy and resources too, when you actually don't have any time or resources to have up for grabs because you need to be focused on get money. So like the girl, date the girl, enjoy the girl It's up to her whether she wants to be with you or not. But if you think that she's worth it, you should definitely try. But if she's ambitious and motivated, then you need to match her energy on that and show her that like, I'm not going to be a detractor from you, Like I'm not gonna get in the way of your dreams and all. If you fall in love with me, if we're together, like, I'm not gonna fuck your shit up because I'm about to match you or do better.
Speaker 5: So yeah, just let it be motivation to you. Ain't nothing wrong with it, Guys, do you agree?
Speaker 1: I've definitely been the brokey and had the woman stick by me.
Speaker 2: Good woman.
Speaker 1: But I mean you have to you have to have some type of ambition and like proof that you're not a bum. Yeah, women are actually the most understanding creatures on earth. If you're showing some potential, you'll be fine. I think show like you for you, and if you really want to go out and get some money, you know it's gonna take some time show her that you're working for I think broke a fucking bum.
Speaker 2: Broke as a is an energy. I think you could not have money, but being broke is like you don't have no ambition, you don't have no you're not working towards anything.
Speaker 1: You not you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Like that's the nigga that's not trying to better his situation and you know, get about of whatever tough financial spot he's in.
Speaker 1: That's broke. But if you just don't have money, but.
Speaker 2: You hustling and you got shit going and you're trying to may not be able to afford lavish vacations and gifts and shit like that, like that's not broke. I think being broke is a is an energy in some mindset, Like you're not trying to better yourself and you're not trying to Your girl leave to go to work, You on two K in PlayStation. She come home, you're still on two K. It's like that's a broke nigga. Nigga that's just loafing. Ain't doing nothing with itself. I ain't doing that with his time. So it's a difference.
Speaker 1: So I got my first department at twenty two years old. The rent was eight hundred that I split with the two bedroom, so I paid four hundred. When I was twenty two, I met a be that bitch, and she said, let's go to Tow for dinner, and I was like, of course, why wouldn't we naturally, why the fun wouldn't we the usual? The bill was four hundred dollars, which I used to scrap together to get for my rent at the end of the month, was for dinner. Never talk to that bitch again. But why did you have run it up like that because I was weak?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, yeah, why are you punishing her for never talking to her again?
Speaker 1: I couldn't afford her. Oh you can't afford her. Yeah, if this is what you're doing Tuesday alone, she don't like I'm trying to give Dante advice, like sometimes don't live above your means. I was talking to a girl that used to go in to Tow on a Tuesday. My it was my rent, that was the bill. Yeah, I had no business being there. Let me go home.
Speaker 2: I went out.
Speaker 1: Don't fuck with women you can't afford.
Speaker 2: I went out the other night to watch the fight I want to name, but Chris Brown had rented out a spot. It's a private spot in the city, but he had rented it out for the night and I met one of my homeboys there and I was mad because the fight had just in this room. As I walked in, I was like, why the fuck am I even hear?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: The fight just ended, But I'm looking at the girls that's in the room, some young girls in the room with some girls that I knew, But I felt bad for all, like the young dudes, Like dudes that's like twenty four, twenty five, Like, because if y'all niggas ain't getting a bag, yo, these women have access to like superstar niggas. Bro Like, y'all niggas don't have a chance.
Speaker 1: This is where we've had a lot of debates over the years. I think you're just used to a certain circle where I'm not. There's so many I don't want use word average, but there's women that don't exist in that world and then are fine with I'm.
Speaker 2: Talking about the very I'm talking about the beautiful girls women that Yeah, but those type of girls, these twenty four year old guys will be fine if they go and hang out with regular women.
Speaker 1: Okay, women that are going to let Davids fight with Chris.
Speaker 2: Let me let me rephrase what I'm saying. If you have an Instagram as a young man, the women that you're following that you think are gorgeous and beauty. Don't even just leave it alone. If you're not at a certain place in your life finance, don't bro you playing. You playing a losing game.
Speaker 1: It's like sitting at a great That's how you end up twenty two years old, eggs at taw trying to do some shit that you have no business doing. Agreed, I've made that mistake.
Speaker 6: I have all of my homegirls like just normal girls. They just they you know, they make ninety k. They want a guy that makes ninety k, and they're just Yeah.
Speaker 2: But if Chris Brown DMU and say come to this fight party, you.
Speaker 5: Going, yes, of course, But that's very unrealistic. That's not going to go.
Speaker 1: It's not not in today's top of They.
Speaker 6: Girls who got fucking nine hundred followers, they're barely on ig. They working all day like they're normal girls.
Speaker 1: That girls out there like that.
Speaker 6: There's the majority of the women that the worlds are like that. They're going out, they're working, they're doing normal shit. They just want a guy that buys them flowers and takes them on cute little dates to a nice little steakhouse every once in a while and it's faithful, like that's all they want.
Speaker 1: Some women actually like like connections with men, not celebrities. So you're jaded. I used to tell you years ago. Just come out to me like off some like work happy hour. Shit, You're gonna meet women and it's gonna change your perspective you've never seen on your timeline. Yeah, like these don't. I don't need so many beautiful, amazing women out there that literally just go to work.
Speaker 2: And you're talking, you're telling me that, yes, yes, I know that. I've been telling you this for ten years, but I know that. But I'm talking about I'm talking about another woman, type of woman that exists. I'm not saying those women don't exist.
Speaker 1: Hoores are good, they multiply, But there's.
Speaker 2: More whores today than it's ever been.
Speaker 1: That's a fact.
Speaker 2: That's all I'm saying. Don't understand what more horrores than there's ever been. Why you're fighting what I'm saying. Yes, I know that there's women.
Speaker 6: We're talking about the majority of women. Yeah, but I'm just saying majority of limen.
Speaker 3: I'm just.
Speaker 1: For the right price. The right price, you guys are probably gonna get be pushed back because they showed up with Massego and miss Is and artists. But those women last night, we're very pretty. In this case.
Speaker 3: I'm with you because I because I met them and I spoke to them. They were normal but like that, like you couldn't.
Speaker 1: Meet that girl at Whole Foods and they weren't like celebrity chasers. How do you know, I think that their homegirl school. One of the girls was intental school. I know a lot of whores that have their own careers. We told so much wax for candles.
Speaker 2: What you're talking about like a bunch of girls that have real careers and you know they sell definitely swimsuits and no, I'm talking about that have real jobs.
Speaker 5: It'd be six figure, six figure earning those the best one.
Speaker 6: How you think they can afford to be in these places and miswork and do all of this? And yeah, because now the men ain't picking up the celebrities nowadays, aren't just picking up the broke bitches off the street. They got to go on your page and see that.
Speaker 1: You used to ship.
Speaker 5: Now now you got to be used to ship, but.
Speaker 1: That you just got to be a good whore. That's all you got.
Speaker 2: Some Chanel bags, some bust down jewelry. That means that means a couple of niggas been here before.
Speaker 1: So you know what got that in the rown? You know, not the mud naturally they got.
Speaker 5: I know a lot of women who buy their own Chanel bags.
Speaker 1: I do too, samest thing I know, Yeah, I just I feel like the women last night were actually a good example. Even though they came with the sego. They were what I'm talking about. You would meet that girl at an afterwork mixer, not just at some fight with Chris Brown.
Speaker 2: What's the punchline. I'm trying to get what you're saying.
Speaker 1: Like, what you're saying, I didn't even put that on Tandre at Greenhouse, that whip, I don't know what are you saying? Though?
Speaker 2: That doesn't mean she's not a whore? Yeah, I see how he get his heart broke me the girl hopeful that she's not a whore. I wouldn't have while James, I'm like, bring your ass over here so I could drop it off in you me.
Speaker 1: It's crazy. You know, she's so nice. She's No. No, I'm not the ones I'm with Julian. All women are horse I agree, I'm not going. But I'm saying that you can meet quote unquote normal women out that look just as good as the whores that go to celebrity parties. That's real. That's really all what I'm trying to women look better, my opinion.
Speaker 3: So who the normal women I think just look better than the same the ig that keep that ship online.
Speaker 1: I wants to see that.
Speaker 2: And then when you see some of them in person, they they're not they're not as pretty as you.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, I've seen over and over the past week I've been to just I've seen so many people who don't look the way that they look online.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's you.
Speaker 2: Ain't know like what I'm.
Speaker 6: Doing when I'm put posting pictures like if I don't look like myself, I won't even vote the picture.
Speaker 5: I don't like not looking like myself.
Speaker 6: I don't want you to come to my page expecting that that's the bitch you're gonna meet, and then you meet me and be disappointed. You know, some people really, between face app and all the they really don't look like themselves at all.
Speaker 2: So you gotta start throwing them in the pool when you meet them.
Speaker 6: It don't even be about the makeup, because makeup can change the way a person looks kind of but like makeup, makeup can't undo ugly me person. I always said that monkey up can't undo ugly, But these filters and the edits.
Speaker 2: And makeup ugly.
Speaker 1: Trust me only if you got like really.
Speaker 5: Really bad skin, if you have ugly features like you have ugly foo.
Speaker 3: There's nothing worse than when they try to cake up the makeup on bad skin. You start looking like a crackle bar. Crackle bar rows, crunch bars, crackles got the same effect.
Speaker 1: Crackle bar Nothing's worse than that, though, the makeup over bad skin, Like.
Speaker 5: Just Rory, I thought about you. One of my homegirls says something. She was like, she hit me.
Speaker 6: She was like, since when do men like hate birthday makeup? And I was like, I was like, oh they, Oh baby, I said, maybe it's because I'm around more men and like men are like you know, I have men as homeboys. Men hate birthday makeup. Like when I go to do my makeup for my birthday, I am terrified to accidentally do birthday makeup, like because y'all hate it so much.
Speaker 1: And that should be rough in relationships when you're trying to tell your girl, like you don't need to wear a lot of makeup like you're beautiful, because that just comes across bad apparently in women's brains, like why are you putting on makeup?
Speaker 3: I used to have a thing look fine to your point, I used to have a thing with this girl that was just for me. It's naturally gorgeous. And then she every time we would go out, overdone the makeup every only when we went out, and I was like, don't, dude, And I couldn't say it, like I wasn't.
Speaker 5: She was just bad at she was bad at her.
Speaker 1: It was just like too much. Like she looked like she had a shiner.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then like her lips were just purple all of a sudden, I'm like, you looked great this the morning, Like just do that.
Speaker 1: Stop. But how women's brains work. You can't even say that to them so many times how you put anything on, like you're actually making yourself look worse, just to let you know.
Speaker 6: Some people say that's only if you suck at makeup, though, no matter how beautiful you are, if you are really good at makeup, and your makeup is about like enhancing your beauty, So if you're beautiful and you put on good makeup, you will still look even more beautiful somehow. But some people be absolutely gorgeous and are shitty at makeup and make themselves look ugly. One of our favorite tennis players. We ain't gonna say no names.
Speaker 1: She does that.
Speaker 5: She doesn't have to do that.
Speaker 10: She does that, Serena Williams. I didn't say Johnny McEnroe, but yeah, Da Zindea plays tennis calendars. Have you guys seen it yet?
Speaker 1: It's really good. I started it, I didn't finished very good. I like them. Wait, give me the bet. What's the whole?
Speaker 5: You didn't see the commercials for it?
Speaker 1: And I don't.
Speaker 5: It had an amazing promo.
Speaker 1: I have a child. I don't really watch things.
Speaker 5: You do nothing else but watch things. What are you talking about?
Speaker 1: I watched Miss Rachel Missing. Was the first time I watched a movie in fucking months. What's the Zendaiya tennis?
Speaker 2: She plays a She was a tennis player, she got injured, and now she's like, I think she's a trainer.
Speaker 1: She's like, yeah, she's coaching. There's two guys that both fall in love with her. She ends up marrying one of them. And then it's like this whole love triangle. She makes it.
Speaker 3: It's like three different timeline. It makes the makeout and like, very good. It's a great movie.
Speaker 2: That's when I slept watching. Once they started making out, I was like, you know, turn the game on.
Speaker 1: Wait, she makes who make it makes a guy to the.
Speaker 2: Two guy tennis players. Like it's like they almost have like a start of threesome in the room. They're both kissing her and then they just get so into it they're kissing each other. She's just sitting on the bed looking at them, like I thought it was about tennis.
Speaker 1: It is. It's double like they left the Cobles never played doubles, not like that.
Speaker 2: I've never had doubles.
Speaker 1: I've only had three actually, no four. But I was the only dick in the room.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I gotta finish that movie. Though it looked like it was good. The storyline looked great.
Speaker 1: It is good. It comes to a good clothes. It's a kind of a cliff hanger.
Speaker 5: All right, Well, they're not like us. None of y'all have seen Bad Boys yet.
Speaker 1: I saw it?
Speaker 7: You did?
Speaker 5: Did you like it?
Speaker 1: I liked it was your name. It was a good movie. Where do I have it?
Speaker 2: I think it's two.
Speaker 5: Two one four three?
Speaker 2: Right, two one four three? I think I think this one is better than the third one. Yeah, I like the third one. The third one was bad. The only now I'm not gonna lie this one though him I want to spoil it. But when what's the name popped out? And then he died in the shootout, you know how I'm talking about, I want to say because I want to spoil nothing, Yeah, that shit pissed me off. I was like, this is so corny. First of why is he even in this movie? J And then he dies, I'm like, the fuck is this?
Speaker 1: Like? Come on?
Speaker 2: That was the only part of the movie that I was kind of corny and pissed me off.
Speaker 1: But because there's a bunch of random cameos and I was like, what could they be doing?
Speaker 5: When cal It popped out, that was hilarious.
Speaker 1: Yeah he was three too. Though. Yeah, I don't kill Matthews get killed? No, no fucking But it was a good movie. Though.
Speaker 5: It was good.
Speaker 1: It was a good movie.
Speaker 2: I love the new camera work that they're doing, you know, things like that.
Speaker 7: Like it was.
Speaker 2: It was a good movie. Storyline is dope and it's obviously gonna be another one. But yeah two one three four two one four three.
Speaker 1: Wait, so you're saying with the ending there's going to be another one. They left it that absolutely okay.
Speaker 6: With speaking of movies and TV, to all my House of the Dragon watchers, which is no one in this room.
Speaker 1: They're in our mentions about that a lot. Yeah, I know our listeners definitely watch that. They do.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 5: The first episode was good. It was good, but it wasn't great.
Speaker 1: I didn't see it. Yeah, I heard it was good though.
Speaker 6: It was like a it was it's leading up. So everybody was so disappointed because they wanted like blood and like they want revenge. It's like, this is an HBO show. The first episode is not going to be blood and revenge. So it's coming. I am a team Black over here. If you're anything else, I have nothing for you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm cool.
Speaker 6: You would like it, though, mall you would You would like it if you like you said you liked Game of Thrones, right then you would like House of the Dragon.
Speaker 5: It's the same show.
Speaker 1: It's just for was Cisco ain't in it? My bad, My bad, baby, I'm sorry. He was really trying to especially like in these times. Yeah, like you know it would be more accepted now as soon as they cast Cisco.
Speaker 2: I'm on, I'm on, I'm watching.
Speaker 5: But they ain't Cisco have black people in this Game of Thrones.
Speaker 2: That wasn't no black people around, no dragons. Exact, they own it, they own the dragon. We are the original man. See I try to tell you that, you won't listen.
Speaker 1: Yah, Coop put me together with two pieces of steel, Like I don't know the he's talking about. I'm on your side as long as you with me. If your man got a naval tattoo, how would you feel a naval tattoo, like literally tattooed around his belly button? Oh my god, America goes and he's not in the navy.
Speaker 5: Oh I thought you meant like I thought you meant like an anchor or something been on him.
Speaker 2: No, just like's hating an ankle on him, the marge, that's not how that goes. Just because you means you don't means you put an ankle on you because you hold it down. We're not doing that.
Speaker 1: That's not We're not ankle. So it's like you're stepping on I feel removed. Mesh All right before we close out. I want to give a rest in peace to Chef James Kent, friend of ours. That very rough week.
Speaker 5: From Crown Shy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Crown Crown Shy and yes, who you've met passed away. That's been Yeah, my father's day sucked. I was very fucked up about this.
Speaker 2: Shout out my dog.
Speaker 1: Chef Jamal.
Speaker 2: Got the news and it's it's so crazy because I had spoke to him. He passed away Saturday, just past Saturday. I spoke to him the Saturday before that. Yeah, hit me. Was like, yo, he ain't been been by the restaurant in a minute. And I was like, y'all, I'm gonna come check you. And I said, I'm gonna hit you next week and I might pull up on you. And I was in the house, I think I was doing laundry or something Saturday and I had opened the Instagram and uh, Crown Shot had posted a picture of him. But you know he always does that post pictures. He always got some you some Travis scot some sneakers, you shouldn't be working in the kitchen, And that was his ship. He's gonna stunt on you have on some some crazy nikes. So I said, oh, he probably just trying to stunt get the Travis Scott's off in the picture. And I started reading the caption and it said, you know, they were sad to announce that Chef King had passed away suddenly earlier that day, Saturday, and that that that just that fucked me up because when you talked about just good people, his story is so amazing. I mean he he went from uh he grew up in you know, in Manhattan and uh being a graffiti tagging up like you know, part of hip hop culture. He used to actually tag up on the building that Crown shot the restaurant is now in. So just that circle of life and that full story of being a kid running around the streets of New York tagging up on buildings to now owning one of the Michelin star restaurants in the city, having a great the over story the bar and the rooftop Saga restaurant on the rooftop as well, just what he was doing in the restaurant culture in New York and abroad, but still being himself, still being because you're gonna Crown shy. And it's the original picture of Biggie in the kitchen.
Speaker 1: He lived like the kid's dream. You're like, I want to have a fake, like the most high class restaurant ever, but only pay mob deep. Yeah, and he did it, like he really did what a kid's dream would be. So I want to have the biggest restaurant in New York City but only play the music I like. Yeah, he was the sweet when we had dinner with him, he was so nicest guy.
Speaker 2: You know, he's he's he's a you know, one of one somebody that I'm gonna personally miss. I'm sure you know, everybody that's ever worked with him is heartbroken because he he was just one of those people that once you met him and you came into contact with him and had a conversation with him, you just felt like, this is a really good, god good person. So to lose him so unexpectedly so suddenly was was a lot so prayers to the prayers to the.
Speaker 1: Family, two kids, thirteen fifty kids, his.
Speaker 2: Wife, his brother, Fiz, you know, just everybody that know him and and love him and has had the pleasure of working with him. It's a tough time. So, you know, continues prayers. Me personally, I'm gonna miss him. That's that's my dude, that's my guy. But I am gonna you know, I am excited to see him keep his legacy alive.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Uh, excited to see what Crown Shy saga and over story where they take it. I'm sure his wife is gonna do a and his honor. His children are gonna do amazing things and his honor. But again, it's a sad time because you know, Chef Kent was one of one man. He was really really a gym and just a solid guy. And his spirit and his energy and his art will be missed. So prayers to the Kent family, Prayers to everybody at Crown Shy. Yeah, if you ever in New York and you want to experience just great dying and great food, great ambiance, go to Crown Shy and just enjoy culture, you know what I mean, and have a great time in honor of a wonderful guy, great chef. Chef can't rest in peace and and and.
Speaker 1: Run it up the way we do with streams when people pass away. Let everyone go to Crown Show. Not that they ever like needed.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I used to call all that call James to get my get me in because they're packed.
Speaker 1: Everybody. If you're ever in New York City, go to Crown Show. Run that ship up for his family. Spend as much fucking money as you possibly can at that spot because they deserve it.
Speaker 2: Great people, great staff, great place, great on Beyonce, great energy, Like, what.
Speaker 1: Are the places you get that type of food? And listen to Prodigy? Yeah, the great It's the greatest fucking restaurant ever.
Speaker 2: It was amazing. It was amazing what he was able to build. So rest in peace, prayers, and me personally, I'm definitely gonna miss dude because he was. He was a great guy man, just a great guy.
Speaker 1: He set up for kids birthday this year, set everything up on the rooftop like he was just one of the greatest fucking people. Didn't ask for anything, Yo, what you need?
Speaker 2: Very solid, very solid dude.
Speaker 1: Her birthday. I bet y'all y'all have the whole terrorists.
Speaker 2: Great guy man, great guy. But on that note, be safe, be blessed. Life is fragile. Let's enjoy it. Let's spend more time having fun loving each other than we do fighting and hating each other, because this is all. This experience is very brief. So let's enjoy it as much as we can. We talked to y'all soon, be safe, be blessed. I'm that nigga. He's just ginger peace.
Speaker 5: No Willian now