Speaker 1: Two Teas and a Pod with Teddy Mellencamp and camera judge.
Speaker 2: Hi, guys, welcome to another episode of Two Teas and a Pod. We are back together for the first we are I'm here with.
Speaker 3: My I know, don't touch me, I'm air hug you zorro I know.
Speaker 2: Ow. So can we talk about your surgery a little bit?
Speaker 4: We can talk about my surgery, about some of the embarrassing things that I did, well, I want to hear everything.
Speaker 3: And also can we talk about your rings? It looks like it's back on your finger?
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh. Okay, what should we start with?
Speaker 2: Ring or surgery? Ring first?
Speaker 3: Okay, so I feel like that's going to be a short story.
Speaker 2: Last we heard the ring was in the mail well. And by the way, who male's a ring?
Speaker 3: This big?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: So here I would have a security guard ticket.
Speaker 4: There's a human being in my life that I said, Okay, my ring is broken. I need you to send it back to the place, yes, to have it fixed. So the place emailed me the insured that's the keyword insured.
Speaker 2: That X label.
Speaker 4: I sent it to this person and who I'm does I'm not going to out in any way because now yes.
Speaker 2: Who we have sent so they didn't steal it. We have since learned it was all a mistake. But what was it?
Speaker 4: Yes, because I had to get a private detective involved.
Speaker 2: Oh my god?
Speaker 3: Was so it's got sent off so never made it to the in So four days.
Speaker 4: After I gave it to this particular person to send, yes, I text the jeweler and I say, hey, did the ring come? And they're like, hold on, let's scan the tracking and they're like, it hasn't been sent out. And I'm like, what do you mean It hasn't been sent out. It's been four days, like it should have been there the next day. So I called the person. They are like, uh, I sent it the day that you gave it to me. I emailed ups the print out and they printed it out and put it in the box.
Speaker 2: I watch it happen. I'm like okay. So then they're like, no, guys, it's not been tracked.
Speaker 4: It's nowhere. She sends me a tracking number to something whatever. Fine, it's a she uh. She sends you the tracking number. It ends up being for like this clothing company. Like all this things are happening, and I'm like, okay, none of this is making it was it ending?
Speaker 2: So I'm like, all right, this is.
Speaker 4: Things are getting a little bit excused. So I'm like, send me the email that you sent to UPS. She's like, I just.
Speaker 2: Deleted all of my emails because I have no storage in my phone. I'm like what.
Speaker 4: Then we pull security footage. We see that this person has taken it to UPS. Then my friend Jen goes to the UPS stores. She's like, listen, my friend has cancer.
Speaker 2: Stuff's really bad.
Speaker 4: So Frank went to the ship a one hundred thousand dollars ring across the United States and.
Speaker 3: Did it Where did it eventually end up? Well, this is where things get according to the Well.
Speaker 4: We don't have a tracking it's according to the tracking number.
Speaker 2: It never left. The tracking says, nobody's used this slip. Yeah. So, if I'm to understanding you correctly, the jeweler gave you a label to use that they could track. That label was never used, right, And the person that sent it out for you you they just used the address and send it off with no insurance.
Speaker 4: That's originally what I thought. Then we get a private detective involved.
Speaker 2: And suddenly your ring arrives at your house.
Speaker 4: No, I'm podcasting at this point in time, and I'm starting to panic. Edwin's involved. At this point, we start getting insurance involved. I'm like, okay, I don't know what's going to happen. Ups won't tell me where it's going, where this other tracking went. They're just saying it went to Rhode Island. So I'm like, I know, but I need to know where it went in a Jersey. It went to Envy. Now, so al was a Gorga store. That's where it was said, long story short. They tell me it went to this place called Ross Simons.
Speaker 2: What is that. I'd never heard of it before. It's a tory store. It's a jewelry store.
Speaker 4: So at this point, I've now decided this human being is stealing my life.
Speaker 2: She's pwning my ring. I call Ros I just sold it to this jewelry store. Well, I call Ross Simons.
Speaker 3: I'm like, listen, do you have I see that you sell thirty dollars items of jewelry?
Speaker 2: Do you also buy a jewelry? They're like, we buy a state jewelry.
Speaker 4: I'm like, okay, do you have an eight carrot diamond ring that was shipped there? They're like no, Anyways, the private detective finds out that the person that works with me emailed them the FedEx label to Ross Simons.
Speaker 2: At this point, I'm like, fuck, cut two. I have the person come.
Speaker 4: I'm like, all right, you've deleted your email. You said you have no idea that you sent it using the label. I said, but I have the email proof from the detective that you sent.
Speaker 2: It to Ross Simons. The person starts crying.
Speaker 4: She says, I was supposed to send a necklace back from my mom to Ross Simons. And I was like, I don't believe you, And.
Speaker 2: She goes, I really was, And I go, how do I have a proof? She brings She.
Speaker 3: Goes, I have the necklace in my car, brings in the thing with the note from her mom, please send this back to here.
Speaker 2: So then we all find out her mom and I both emailed our tracking numbers for where we need it sent. So she just screwed up. She just screwed up. Here's the thing. We're all so good. The ring is back. It was a mistake. But here's here's my little reminder to all of my non type A listeners. There are certain things you need to be type A about that ex packages.
Speaker 4: But then ed Edwin actually said it to me. He goes to Teddy, that's the kind of shit you do yourself. Okay, So this is this is where you don't delegate. This is where I'm getting at. There is a reason why I don't have people.
Speaker 3: I always want to do everything myself because when you do everything yourself.
Speaker 2: You have nobody else to blame.
Speaker 3: Yes, am I going crazy, mad screaming, I'm so fucking busy, But I know I don't trust people, and so that's why I always do everything myself. Well, now I learned my lesson because except for Kayden, he's the only one that I've ever trusted for anything I know.
Speaker 2: So I've learned my lesson. Mistakes happen. The ring is back. That was a long story. But anyways, let's talk about your health. My health right now.
Speaker 4: The area is so big that pathology has not one hundred percent come back yet, but things are looking good.
Speaker 3: Can I just ask you a question. Somebody that's had melanoma stage one, I'm just a little bit confused on what they did because if you from my understanding, you had probably twelve stage one melanomas.
Speaker 2: Uh one, stage two, one stage two.
Speaker 3: For me, it was a deep incision, wide incision, they removed it, they sewed it up.
Speaker 2: I was good. This surgery right here was a little bit shy from being barbaric.
Speaker 4: Well, it's because the last one that I got wide excision removed. Yeah, the margins weren't clear.
Speaker 2: So there was a couple of different options.
Speaker 4: They're like, listen, yes, we can, of course go the chemotherapy route.
Speaker 2: We can go with this route. We can do all of these things.
Speaker 4: We try to immune therapy because we thought that would be less invasive, and that did not work.
Speaker 2: It did nothing.
Speaker 3: So so when they did what they did with the big Z in your back and pull the skin up, do they remove that whole area of skin, that whole infected.
Speaker 4: Area of skin, like where the twelve to thirteen melanoma's right that is completely gone? Now, like the areas that I showed you, that deep hole that's like my bone like that. It's so they've taken so much out and then instead of doing a skin graph, which means they took something from my leg and then I have to go from two areas, I had enough skin on my back to pull it up.
Speaker 3: I could give you some skin, you know, I can give you a skin off my back.
Speaker 2: I taking my stomach. I was like nick my back, but they pulled it.
Speaker 4: Up over and that's what's holding it here. So they were able to do you.
Speaker 3: Feel like a stretch or a tug? Yeah, do you have to like stay still for a while or I mean, I'm gonna be honest with you, guys.
Speaker 2: You're not listening.
Speaker 4: I said to her yesterday, I said, listen, I want to ride horses by the nineteenth.
Speaker 2: It's World hun ride.
Speaker 4: And she goes, I'm not going to advise it. I said, you also said this needed to be done in two surgeries, and I said I wanted to be done in one. And look what an amazing job you did. I said, I'm going to remain positive. And here's the thing.
Speaker 2: The deal is, as long as I can keep my shoulder somewhat back, it's key. What she said is I can't have any sudden direct jerks.
Speaker 4: So I just either way, I have to go back in four days before the horse show, see how my body looks.
Speaker 2: But mainly I'm waiting excuse to get out of blow jobs. Actually it doesn't take that much movements, like you shouldn't be doing it. Like he can move his own hips. I can just go.
Speaker 3: You never know when there's gonna be a senten jerk though, you know whatting.
Speaker 2: But yeah, either way, I'm doing okay. So what do they say after this?
Speaker 3: Like you still have to get check ups every skin checks every three months for.
Speaker 4: A while, right, yeah, but I mean hopefully, my all, if the pathology comes back clear, then I'm at least cancer free, okay, which is I can live with.
Speaker 2: That, and then we kind of go from there.
Speaker 3: Right, Well, I'm god, it's hopefully behind you and you don't have to go through this anymore. It's been like I remember being at Braba Cohn with you last year and we were on our way out and we were sitting I think we're sent on at a table with was it.
Speaker 2: With Heather then?
Speaker 3: Or no?
Speaker 2: No, was it with Heather? Yeah?
Speaker 3: It was at the airport leading airport because the edy one wasn't wanting to tell me. Yeah, And so you got the phone call that you will not be going into CERTA like you expected that it was worse than what you thought and that they had to do some other things before that.
Speaker 2: So it's been over a year.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you've been going through this and I did you ever at one point go like think about death, or is this going to touch to Organs or is this my future?
Speaker 2: Or just get scared in general.
Speaker 3: I did my good cry, yeah, because you never cry, like you've never ever cried about it. The only time I ever saw you cry is when Edwin called you at the airport in the end. He said like it's worse than you even know, Teddy, And that was the first time I ever saw you cry about it.
Speaker 2: You're not a big crier, I.
Speaker 4: Know, even though they made me to be one on the show, I'm not necessarily a very big crier. It's hard for me to like be in touch with my emotions in that way.
Speaker 2: I can say. Before the surgery, I had this moment like.
Speaker 3: You know, my dad was Everyone was calling me and they're like, we want you to get these additional picks, we want you to go to the hospital, we want you to do this, and I just was like, guys, everyone needs to back off. Yeah, like I need to just go. I'm trusting the people that I'm with. You have to just let.
Speaker 2: Me go with it. But I had this moment of like, I'm not going to be there for my family. Yeah, and it's probably like the hardest part ever.
Speaker 4: And I like texted, I texted Kyle and two of our other best friends and I just said, and I texted you too, and I just said, you guys, I need you to really be on point with who Edwin marries, yeah, and who's.
Speaker 2: Going to take over we're going to raise my kids? Who's going to raise my kids?
Speaker 3: Because I don't trust that he could make those decisions on his own.
Speaker 2: And I really wasn't freaking kidding.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Like in my mind, I really that's the only thing I could think about was I need to make sure the best possible woman ever.
Speaker 2: I said, they don't have to do this, they don't have to be that, but they need to love.
Speaker 4: The shit out of my kids. And I need you guys to make sure that that happens. And I said it to Edwin Toohan, he was.
Speaker 2: Like, it's not gonna it's not gonna happen. You can't talk like that. I'm like, but we have to talk like that. You would not be.
Speaker 3: Human to not think that, you know, like even from just my experience with melanoma, Like, they had a psychiatrist come in and talk to me and they're like, do you do you want to talk about this, like do you And I'm looking at them like am I dying?
Speaker 2: Like am I dying? And you know, obviously I wasn't.
Speaker 3: But it's a scary thing for anybody to hear that they have any type of cancer in their body, if it's melanoma or breast cancer or whatever.
Speaker 2: And you do think about the future.
Speaker 3: But I've never other than that conversation, you really haven't broken down.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I still.
Speaker 4: I still think about those emotions that I've I've felt with my kids because I'm not one hundred percent back. Yeah, and there's those moments of guilt, like why am I not at one hundred percent? Why am I not functioning the way I used to function? Why can't I do this?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 3: Or like Dove was like his mommy's booboos better yet you know, like all those things.
Speaker 2: And that's why I say you.
Speaker 3: Should not be concerned about riding horses by the nineteenth.
Speaker 2: But I have. But that don't have to. I don't have to. But those are the things, and everybody's different.
Speaker 4: I have to set goals for myself to not get depressed, but when it.
Speaker 3: Comes to your health, that's not a goal that you can set to physically use your body in a way that maybe you can't yet and it could jeopardize your recovery.
Speaker 2: Because that's a big But.
Speaker 3: Even if I don't do it, I have to writing make that a goal.
Speaker 2: How about driving? No, not driving.
Speaker 4: Here's the thing, and this is going to be to all my podcast listeners. These are my requirements for Edwin's next wife, should this ever happen.
Speaker 2: She needs to be funny ish. She needs to be lovely to my kids. I say, she's gotta be really ugly. No, I don't mind. I don't have any issue with any of it.
Speaker 4: We're gonna take a quick break, then we're gonna come back and talk about housewife headlines for a Housewives of Beverly Hills and Miami. Who we are back, And I gotta tell you, salt Lake has definitely, I mean drunk drawn has done multiple photographs.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. It is just it's getting.
Speaker 3: To the point where I'm not interested anymore. Too much is coming out. I don't really like when leaked videos and text messages and assistance and hairstylists and makeup artists they're getting on Instagram live and exposing shit.
Speaker 2: To me, it just gets dirty. Because at the end of the day, if if our group text if it was.
Speaker 3: Exposed dead dead dead, and you guys know the same for you.
Speaker 2: So it's just getting a little too dirty for me. Well, I think also.
Speaker 4: The concerning part is the amount of things shared at this point is it doesn't make me really trust anybody. No, So we've got the fight between Monica and her mom it leaks, which the whole thing just made me gave me that.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, with a mom like that, honestly, yeah, I mean, who needs enemies because just the things that she was saying in this video were pretty disgusting.
Speaker 2: But also it makes me question Tanisha because I questioned Tanisha the second I looked at her Instagram stories because here's the thing.
Speaker 4: Any friend group, you go back and you pull up all the passages, there is going to be shit talking. Yes, this was gross, Yes it was too much, but like now they're leaking voice messages and then now Monica has just posted yeah I have seen the leaked voice memos.
Speaker 2: Yes, I knew they were coming. Heather tried planning them all at reunion.
Speaker 4: Tanisha gave everything to her as recently as this Sunday Tanisha has been saving my voice notes to her phone. Yes, my ex best friend took my random voice notes, text videos, everything, and it's using them to get me fired and destroyed publicly. Imagine all the things you've ever done with your best year said to your bestie being both like what we said, Yeah, I'm sure you've sent all your best friends. We'd hope things you'd hope they'd never hear.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: It just feels like a lot of people wanting attention at this point.
Speaker 2: But my question is why is Heather still working with Tanisha. That's the thing. I don't understand that at all.
Speaker 3: I mean, if I was in the market to find a makeup artist, I think that's what she does.
Speaker 2: Makeup, no hair, hair. I would never use her ever. No ever, they have to be like bolts.
Speaker 3: Yes, And then now I I actually went through her Instagram and she's doing some a less celebrities on there. Yeah, And I'm like, they're never going to use her again after this. It's like, is it really worth it? At the end of the day, the show is going to be over, and if Monica comes back, she does doesn't she doesn't.
Speaker 2: Janishi, you're not getting a spot on the show and now nobody's gonna trust you. And also, is it worth it? Guess what I'm saying, it's not worth it?
Speaker 3: Is it worth your career and your credibility when you are clearly you're good at your job. Yeah, she looks like she's great at her job. But exposing text messages and voicemails and things like that gets really messy. And I think there's like legal aspects to.
Speaker 2: That as well. I think there is.
Speaker 4: I mean, somebody has definitely shared my text messages before and they were altered.
Speaker 3: So I think, well, now with AI and alterrain and all that stuff, like, how can you believe anything that's out there?
Speaker 2: You can't. But that's my story. I'm sticking to it. Only do so much right.
Speaker 4: But Aaron from Real Housewives New York responds to reports that she's being sued for unpaid rent.
Speaker 2: This response actually made sense to me once I read it. Well, actually, this is what I said in last week's episode.
Speaker 3: Well I wasn't there, I know, So I basically said that there's a lot that goes into a lawsuit and renting, like maybe they weren't taking care of certain things and you know, and this is exactly what it is. And I know Aarin and I know Eddie talks to able lot and there's no way, ever that they would not pay their rent for no good reason. And it basically was because they had a shitty landlord. Allegedly, Yeah, so allegedly.
Speaker 2: I mean definitely.
Speaker 4: This was a lengthy statement and I had to put on my readers to.
Speaker 2: Get through it.
Speaker 4: But Aaron says there were serious issues with their place, which they poured their own money into as it was supposed to be their long term home. The landward refused to make additional changes, and so Aaron acquired a tenant attorney who advised them to withhold rent.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Rema, and then they weren't remedied. Blah blah blah. I don't even need to go into it more.
Speaker 4: I don't even know if they're still in the same We now have another headline, jing Shaw threatens to sue Heather Gay and Bravo for slander and defamation following black Eye revelations, Ginshaws threatening to sue Andy Cohen and Bravo for defamation and slander. She is directly accused of giving former co star a black eye. A rep for the BRA celebrity told Page took Thursday, Shaw, who's currently in prison for fraud, caught wind of the reunion preview and is most likely going to seek legal action based on the wording.
Speaker 2: Exhausting. You're exhausting, Genshaw.
Speaker 3: Listen enough, you just relaxed, Just relax, just relax on your tits over there in prison and not worry about what's going on the outside world. And by the way, I think I said this to Emily, but in prison for six seven to eight, nine, ten years and.
Speaker 2: I'm still worried about what's going on housewife world.
Speaker 4: This next one is involving Real Housewives of Beverly hillstar Annie Marie Wiley fires back at clout chasing doctor Nicole Martin for hurtful medical critique. Annie Marie Wiley was shocked by fellow anesthesiology practitioner and reyal Housewives star doctor Nicole about her assessment of castmates sentence treks medical issues. I was very hurt by doctor Nicole doing that as a colleague and anesthesia practice. She knows my training, she knows my skill set, she knows my knowledge base, Wiley forty says of her Miami counterpart on page six's virtual reality podcast. Why wouldn't you offer that professional courtesy and reach out to me and kind of ask oh, I wasn't really comfortable with that, Why were you doing that? Wiley believes that Martin's defense of STRAC fifty two as suffers from a strictured effoughts.
Speaker 2: I can't this is like a toingue twister. Strictured esophagus was an attention grab rather than a sincere expression of concern.
Speaker 3: I will say I was a little bit shocked that Nicole made a public statement like that because to me, it just doesn't seem like that's her, Like, she doesn't really get into drama like that. I'm not saying that what she said wasn't correct or accurate or whatever, but I'm just surprised she got involved.
Speaker 2: I just don't know. Here's the thing.
Speaker 4: You and I can talk about each other's medical situations and make our comments because we're not doctors, but if somebody listen, we have our doctorate of talking shit.
Speaker 2: If one of us did, I think it would be a point of contention when commenting. I do.
Speaker 3: As much as I'm trying to like keep myself like, I have my own issues with sudden but I.
Speaker 2: Still think some of these things, yeah are I mean, it's really like a fine line. If you're a doctor.
Speaker 3: And you're on reality TV, maybe talk about a profession too much because you don't want to cross for a doctor.
Speaker 2: You're not on reality TV. Maybe you're not shouldn't be. I don't know. I don't know, teach their own, but I don't know.
Speaker 4: I feel like if you're willing to talk about it, other people are willing to recap it, and you can't be annoyed them.
Speaker 3: I mean I listened to him, Anne Marie said, and I'm like, that makes sense. And then doctor A Pole came out and said, well she had to say. I'm like, ah.
Speaker 2: Shit, this is going to try to do a ship storm.
Speaker 3: But that also made sense. But we also are not trained professionals, so we don't know.
Speaker 2: Speak for yourself. Here, we are.
Speaker 4: Getting into Beverly Hill's recap. It starts off with Erica is saying during Denise's barbecue, the adult table talked about threesomes and Denise talked about Aaron's big dick. Denise denies talking about Aaron stick. Denise tells Erica that she deflects and questions how air didn't know twenty million dollars was deposited into her account. Erica tells Denise that she is a little late, since the government.
Speaker 2: Has already proven that.
Speaker 4: Why do you think Denise came back for a second time to pick the same fight.
Speaker 2: With Erica to get her job back?
Speaker 3: Because if you're only charging seven dollars on OnlyFans, you clearly need a job.
Speaker 4: But I have to say, this fight at this point is like showing up to the buffet for a second time and like not getting the same delicious treat, like getting a jello mold and it's discussed eating.
Speaker 2: The same nasty shrimp. Like I was like this. I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Denise had four years prepare for this, so this was her big moment back and I think she failed.
Speaker 2: But I think listen and good for flashback God, Like, yes, I wish said something and scene except said you know she said it in her concussion.
Speaker 3: Yeah, But I mean, at this point, I think we just need to see Aaron's big dick right here.
Speaker 2: We've already seen it. Oh, you've seen it. She posted an Instagram post of it. Yeah, but it could have been a towel there or something. No listen. We know that kids are off limits.
Speaker 4: But Erica wasn't attacking Denise's kid.
Speaker 2: She was just retaliating to Denise.
Speaker 3: He started this fight, Denise, absolutely, But Denise saying that Erica is hitting below the belt was a little bit comical for me because.
Speaker 2: She started it. Well it like it really is.
Speaker 4: It's like you're getting food poisoning and then going back for seconds. Yeah, and assuming that you're going to get a different result. No, you already had the bad sushi. It went bad, it didn't go well. And if you're going to come back, come back with something new, don't come.
Speaker 2: Back at the same shit.
Speaker 3: I'm shocked that Denise got that much airtime, like she's been on for the last three or four episodes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she get hid. I heard she wasn't. No shit, maybe she could. Maybe she's charging ten dollars. Now here's the thing.
Speaker 4: Hopefully now more people are going to both of their only fans.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, I mean I don't agree with Erica bringing up her child. No, but she wasn't bringing up her child. She will tell you what she says. Who makes more you or your daughter? I don't know she had brought up her child. Denise brought up her child. Denise said, you did this in front of my children again. She brought it back to life.
Speaker 2: You can't the same, Teddy, It is the same. Don't if you don't want to bring light to something, If you don't want to shed light to something, don't. But I did not say like, oh, my daughter's not only fans.
Speaker 4: No, she said, you should have know you exposed my kids to this conversation.
Speaker 2: How old is her daughter? Do you know? I don't eighteen?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 2: Yes? Yeah, all right.
Speaker 4: Well, then after the Denise and Erica conversation, Kyle says children and family she should be off limits. Garcel asked Kyle why she didn't say this when Erica was here, and that's where you kind of get Kyle going off, she says.
Speaker 2: Kyle sai.
Speaker 4: Kyle says no one stood up up for her when she was questioned about her wedding ring. Garcela says she didn't defend Kyle because she is too curious about Kyle's marriage.
Speaker 3: I don't think that's a good enough excuse to why you didn't defend her.
Speaker 2: Why didn't you ask her? Why didn't you talk to her? Why don't you communicate with her.
Speaker 3: Like Oh, well, I want to see this play out, and I'm going to keep my hands cleaned, So I'm just gonna watch it and not say anything, is how I took it. Yeah, like, yeah, I wanted to catch you in something. Yeah, so instead of being your friend and trying to pull the information out of you in a kind way. And I think it was a comment that was made in her confessional, right, It wasn't a comment that was made in person, was it? Because I feel like when Kyle brought all this up, everybody was just zip staring.
Speaker 2: At each other. No comments were made because Kyle had a valid point.
Speaker 4: Well, I nobody stuck up for her, and I think that is the point though.
Speaker 3: And by the way, why didn't Garcels stick up for Denise. Denise is the one that actually brought her. I mean, Garcella's the one that brought Denise to this part. Nobody said a fucking word.
Speaker 4: They just sat there and was like because they were so thrilled it was happening, and it wasn't on them.
Speaker 2: And it wasn't on that listen. I was invited to Taco Tuesday, didn't go.
Speaker 3: I mean, Erica said, don't come for me. When you're on only Fans for seven dollars.
Speaker 2: I had to laugh. I'm sorry, I had to laugh.
Speaker 4: I wonder and my question is to you, I wonder who knew that information originally.
Speaker 3: By the way, my question is to you, if you were on only Fans, how much would you charge and what are you charging for?
Speaker 2: I don't know that. I I mean, you have some cute little piggies. I think you can put them on. Listen. I know how much I charge.
Speaker 4: I charge the same amount as I'm now just joined Cameo. How about you charging I'm charging the same amount as Sonya. I decided that I'm decided. I'm going with a hundred. I think it's a hunt.
Speaker 2: It ends up being like you get paid one hundred and ten or whatever.
Speaker 3: So my conversation with you about Cameo and after they said they made twenty thousand dollars a month, I'm like, okay, I'm gonna lower my price. I'm non stop doing cameos now. So well, the I think that the sweet spot is about ninety nine dollars dollars and people will yeah.
Speaker 2: So I wanted to hung around is a real freaking doozy.
Speaker 3: This morning at eight am, I was like, hey, Katrina, happy birthday.
Speaker 2: By the way, I have nineteen hours left on my twenty four hours. Yeah, I know.
Speaker 3: It's a whole brutal and I can't believe you didn't use my link that I gave you because I would have made commission off what you.
Speaker 4: Know, because apparently I already I tried to, but apparently I had already had a cameo, but I took it down because there was that whole like New York Post outing people of having cameos.
Speaker 2: When it first came out, it was going to be a bad thing. It's cameo bad.
Speaker 4: No, it was at the beginning, so then I was like, no, I can't do a cameo. I'm already getting Anyways, back to the scene with Erica and Dury and Phoenix. You know that Dree was dying inside when Phoenix brought the snacks to Eric on a paper plate instead of an air mace.
Speaker 2: One, Oh, for sure, it was Oh, I have fuck next thing.
Speaker 3: You know, she can be bringing out a glass of wine and the wrong wine glass hold on which I.
Speaker 2: Just saw a TikTok. I was ahead of my time.
Speaker 3: Apparently you're not supposed to have champagne and champagne glasses. Because of the way it I don't know, ruminates or whatever it is. I was like, I am a connoisseur.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, we'll know with that. Well, anyways, then we get to Sutton's matchmaker.
Speaker 3: I actually fell in love with Sutton again in the scene. I thought she was funny, I thought she was cute. I thought she was quirky. That's the set, and I like with the matchmaker or one was the matchmaker. Even with the date with Steve, I felt like, Okay, this is a seting that I've grown to love.
Speaker 2: I don't like the mean setting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the Suddon that's trying to appease everybody. I don't like the bill outside. I like the cute, quirky, funny Soton. It's turning out to be the real Housewives of the Bachelorettes because we are seeing more interaction with Sutton and her matchmaker than anything.
Speaker 2: Than any of the other women.
Speaker 4: But also I'm like, why is an all v picking the guys like just give him your phone and let him swipe.
Speaker 3: And my question is this an actual date or is this guy an actor?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 2: He apparently he was a VP.
Speaker 3: Of something so evidently, in Sutton's eyes, VP of sales cannot be billionaires.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing, and I think that that that's the misconception.
Speaker 3: I think if you're a VP of cells, it depends why you're a VP of sales.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, if you're a VP of sells a bullshit maybe not.
Speaker 4: This part was actually like a moving moment to me, and this truly shows the kind of person that Kyle is. When Kyle gives her diamond hummingbird necklace immediately.
Speaker 2: To her sister, that is really how like she and you know, like.
Speaker 3: Listen that you got it back, but now it's mine. But like she may still put that that claim into the insurance as I'm like pulling off iqal skin on like hold of line.
Speaker 2: Let me.
Speaker 4: But she just that conversation in general, you know what has to hurt watching it were all sisters involved, but it does, it does show healing.
Speaker 3: The only thing that scared me a little bit was Kyle talking about Kathy because I felt like when she started talking about Kathy and Kathy's wasn't there that it could potentially piss her off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I think they're in such a good place right now. Okay, that better place. I think. I think things are okay. I was shocked to hear that they grew up in chaos. Yeah, I mean I didn't know that. I had no idea.
Speaker 3: They always talk so highly about their mom and to say that Kyle say that she grew up in chaos, that's why she does not allow any chaos in her household.
Speaker 2: I didn't grow up in.
Speaker 3: Chaos, but I don't allow any raising of the voice, no fighting ever in my house. It never happens. So do you have on the opposite of how you grew up.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm not a like scream when I fight. In general, I'm pulling a crystal right now.
Speaker 4: You guys want me to scream, Man, I don't have that like natural inflection in my voice. But I do think it is healthy for your kids to see disagreement and then resolution.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So, I had so much fighting going on in the press between me and Simon when the kids were little, that when the kids were around me, I did not want to see any fight. I didn't want them to hear or see any fighting whatsoever. Not that they were you know, they knew what was going on in the press, But in my mind, I was like I just want them to have the most stable and it almost like is a little bit baby in them, enabling them because they don't get to see, you know, walking on eggshells around them, because I didn't want them to see any type of fighting whatsoever. When Simon and I were getting divorced, my breaking point was and I told him as soon as this fight fighting transfers into fighting in front of the kids, I'm out. Yeah, I'm not gonna allow this. My parents never fought in front of us. One fight they had and I remember the fight my dad had this giant I don't know why, this giant box of sunflower seeds, giant bottom and bulk right, and my mom taking it and throwing it the whole box and the shit went everywhere, and then her getting us in the car leaving and going I wish I knew how to get to Disneyland, and instead we went to Sears. Yeah we got Yeah, it was a real letdown.
Speaker 2: But I mean, I think.
Speaker 4: I don't even know, like half my childhood is blocked out. But I think as long as you have conversations with your kids and you moved through things to each the zone on how they kind of handle it, but we then get to Crystal bringing up to Rob how all the women are skinny. Now, so she compares her body.
Speaker 3: She works hard to feel comfortable, but she has a severe distraction.
Speaker 2: Now. I think that it is very normal in this industry.
Speaker 3: To look around at your castmates and it's like, oh, she's so skinny, she's got the nicest clothes.
Speaker 2: Like it's easy to feel. Here's the thing. Comparison kills all joy. Yes, if you want to compare yourself to everybody else, you are not.
Speaker 3: I think it's human nature to compare yourself. Sometimes you have to find that balance in your head where you're like.
Speaker 2: Great, she's got great clothes.
Speaker 3: Great, she's skinny, but it doesn't fucking change my life and it doesn't make me any better or any worse. And most of the time people that look the best there's the most to high.
Speaker 2: Yeah, who knows it.
Speaker 4: But the conversation ultimately like I want Crystal to be happy. If the show is making her happy, she should keep doing it. If it's making her more unhappy, then it's making her.
Speaker 2: Happy, she should probably stop.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Like that's the way I kind of watch this scene Like I was like, if you're sitting there, and believe me, I've been in my own head doing the show and not been one hundred percent transfer and I regret those those moments. But I'm like, if you can't be yourself because you're watching everybody how they're physically looking, if it's made.
Speaker 2: Her mental health, then she should exit.
Speaker 3: But I do say, like, you know, I'm proud of her for being honest and open about it, but also.
Speaker 2: I want to say this, Crystal, You're beautiful. Yeah, she's beautiful.
Speaker 3: You are good, she's got a great body, you are You're smart, you're funny, You're beautiful. This is us getting into Garcel and Jurie Garcel tells Drie that you don't say aggressive, attack or angry to black women because it labels them.
Speaker 2: I can say, this is very tricky to talk about.
Speaker 3: Because this is clearly not a situation that we can talk about. Yeah, there is no proper thing that you and I can say, with our privilege that is.
Speaker 2: The right thing to say.
Speaker 4: I have no idea what Garcel is going through, and I can imagine that being extremely difficult.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she said, She's like, I went to bed crying, I woke up crying. I mean, it was a you could see on her face when she was sitting there, and Juri would.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she can't even look at her, you can tell, you know.
Speaker 3: But the thing is about at the end of the conversation, Garcel was gracious to her and said, like, we can move forward. But I don't believe Duri had bad intentions. I don't truly believe that. Ju was like, I'm going to say this because I know that it's going to trigger you.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing.
Speaker 4: If Drey could have just gone in and listened a little bit, but I think Dur was so scared.
Speaker 3: Well, I will say, sitting down, jerit was you could see her anxiety.
Speaker 2: You can see her.
Speaker 3: I don't know to say, can I say this? You know, for Juri that's big because Duri doesn't shut the fock up.
Speaker 4: You know when you've messed up, when you've messed up, and you know that you need to apologize, you know.
Speaker 3: I all I can say is that I'm happy that Jeri is open to learn, yeah, and to be better. And Erica had said something and I can't remember the exact words. When something like when Jarita knows she's not doing good.
Speaker 2: She tries to do good. You know what I mean, I can't remember the exactly, Like, she doesn't have a malicious heart.
Speaker 3: She does, it's not malicious, And I didn't take it as she was being malicious whatsoever, just being an unconscious Karen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well I think that she regardless, I don't think that Garcel likes Duri.
Speaker 5: Well, she said you get under my skin like you bother me in general, and I do you think that she would have had the same reaction And if Sutton would have said that, do you think she just does not like d.
Speaker 2: I think that.
Speaker 3: And we see in the previous for next week's episode, Dree doesn't realize when her expiration is coming up from speaking.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, we know, Like she doesn't get the timer.
Speaker 4: And I think that Garcel is a trained professional in a sound bite.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, so she is a trained professional in a SoundBite.
Speaker 4: And the second that you don't give it to her in that amount of time, she's like, I'm clocking out, works over, I'm done. I don't have time to hear about Jaggy and the I'm like, yeah.
Speaker 2: It done, let's go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Mom's got to do listen, Mom's got to pay the bills. All right, Well, we're going to take a quick break, and then we're going to come back and talk about Miami. All right, so we are back to talk about all things Miami.
Speaker 2: Miami. I'm Miami bitch, Okay.
Speaker 4: I do love a housewives meal slash party where a random family member's slash friends are invited and have no idea what to expect because this is them the whole time.
Speaker 2: It was like, do you remember my baby shower?
Speaker 4: My baby shower, Buka to Beppo. We're going to start out by the Mamacita party. In general, I think we have to make it very clear who invited who.
Speaker 2: Well, we know who invited. We saw the flashback.
Speaker 3: Adriana invited Anna, but why did Adriana Listen?
Speaker 2: Adriana, if you're gonna stir the shit, you better stand up and freaking take ownership. But now I even know what's coming. But I suspect that they're throwing Anna back into the group, and that was her intro into it. I mean, I might be wrong. Now I kind of feel like it. I feel like Anna's wanted done.
Speaker 4: Okay, I feel like Anna's want and done, especially after seeing Todd's video, Like I feel I feel like she's won and done, especially now that I've seen Todd's video.
Speaker 2: And why you should rent first purchase, and oh, why you should rent first purchase? A video about that.
Speaker 4: Oh, he did a whole video because clearly after this episode of people are like, why would you rent?
Speaker 2: No, blah blah ba. Here's the thing.
Speaker 4: If you're renting a place for twenty eight thousand dollars a month, you're doing all right regardless.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you could possibly buy something and pay less. But he wants to live a certain livestyle. Go watch the freaking video yourself. Oh, I need to watch it. I watched it.
Speaker 3: I'm tossing around with the idea right now because we're thinking about selling our house. But the problem is is that there's nothing out there to buy. So it's a great time to solve. But the interest rates are high and it becomes a problem and he's like, let's just rent something. I'm like, I have not rented something in twenty years. I mean, oh, I take that back. I run it when I left Simon for a short period of time.
Speaker 2: But it's tough. I mean, what he was saying did make sense.
Speaker 4: He was like, when you have homeowners when you have like all of these different things that tell him this is how much I'd be spending a year versus how much I had to spend a year renting this place. Like, it just doesn't It doesn't make sense when you're talking about a ten to twelve million dollars condo in Miami.
Speaker 2: Blah blah blah.
Speaker 4: Anna when she was brought in was supposed to be to out whatever Alexi is financial issues.
Speaker 3: Allexed, No, how does anybody know what if somebody's financial situation is. Yeah, I mean if I have friends that are in the mortgage business right now, they make millions of dollars normally, but right now because interest rates are so high, they're not But doesn't mean like they're not going to go down because interest rates are going to go down.
Speaker 2: You know. That's when you're in.
Speaker 3: That industry, you know, to save a little or to do whatever because the fluctuation.
Speaker 2: So it doesn't mean like, oh my god, now Todd's broke.
Speaker 3: Well, then we see Alexia and Marisol walk in and not even like the second they see Anna's name, they.
Speaker 2: Are like, who Anna, who's Anna? Anna? Who's Anna? But then do you think they knew who Anna was?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 4: Then Nicole, this is where Nicholls a little bit Fudgi and she like doesn't know how to pronounce the last name and then tries.
Speaker 2: To pull off the like is it hawsen or Hostein? And I'm like, listen, I don't know.
Speaker 4: Also, you guys have to check out the most recent Lenny post where he says I'm leaving twenty twenty three behind it and it's just a picture of Katerina's ass on her shoulder.
Speaker 2: No, yes, no, what who? I was like, old is this guy? I don't know?
Speaker 4: But he's like and then there's an ass it shouldn't be an only fan question sixty.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I mean, I don't know, fifty seven years old.
Speaker 3: Between that and Mariso with a shirt off, the throwing champagne on a half naked girl.
Speaker 2: I'm like, what are these the old men doing? I don't know, but if the Coups could do it, he probably would be. I can't even imagine. Eddie Edwin.
Speaker 3: Me and Emily talked about this and she's like, that would never happen.
Speaker 4: But listen, karma always comes back around. Because even during the holidays when my dad was here, he threw.
Speaker 2: Somebody in the pool. Yeah, and then he went to run.
Speaker 3: A like to get away bell and like blessed his ass so bad, And I'm like, Dada's a bit, Kara is a bit. But we get into Julia and Lisa talking about the things that Julia did say about Lisa being a mother. Yeah, I just apologized at this point. She was so out of line for bringing up her her children, Like what was her comment? Did you put them to I mean, well, like after such a traumatic experience, you put.
Speaker 2: Them to bed?
Speaker 3: Like she was only she was she was doing that. Oh he ho, like I'm gonna and you can punch you in the.
Speaker 2: Gut like, oh, so it's very passive aggressive.
Speaker 3: I didn't mean anything by it. No, she did know exactly what you were doing doing.
Speaker 4: But then uh, Lisa did give her like a little a sucker punch to the side when she goes.
Speaker 2: You don't even know where your kids go to school? And I was like, and she goes and I've never said that.
Speaker 3: And by the way, that's even worse, like you don't even know like where your kids go to school.
Speaker 2: And then she's like, I just confused the letters. I'm like, this is here's.
Speaker 3: The thing, this entire Oh and then she said you have three baby daddies who said that.
Speaker 2: Lisa said that to Julius three kids. She has three different she had two kids. I mean Lisa driving up in the middle of the ship show in her what.
Speaker 3: Was it, Lisa's showing up with Larsa and the Illa this shit show in her.
Speaker 2: Honda or Civic or whatever she was driving. I know. I mean, I thought it was funny. I thought, like, yes, Lisa, yes.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean, there were parts that were funny, but also I wish she wouldn't have said it was my housekeeper's car.
Speaker 3: She was making fun of people that drive Hondas or whatever.
Speaker 2: I had Honda. I don't give a shit. I don't happen anymore.
Speaker 3: But I mean, listen, I don't drive, so I don't have them to judge what anyone.
Speaker 2: I think she was just trying to prove a statement.
Speaker 3: If anybody was crossing lives by Larsa, huh, I gotta get yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean, but here's the thing. I do think Julia should have apologized.
Speaker 4: But where was this energy from the women for Larsa when she revealed that Gertie had cancer To the group.
Speaker 3: It doesn't make any sense. This entire lunch was such chaos well, I loved the guy, the poet in the back with the old school type writer. That's like us trying to get but by the way, it was more like this.
Speaker 2: His head was like he's like and it's like one little thing clicking it on and they But.
Speaker 4: Also like, why were they trying so like if somebody were to ask me to only have to say three nice things about you? How much was it fifty five dollars from the real road Jack?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I mean that that whole poet over there.
Speaker 3: Well, the biggest aha moment was when Marisol and Alexia left and then they said they saw Anthony, And then later in the conversation when Anthony's like infronted on it, you can tell he's a little bit like, oh yeah, when I was at the Yak Club, you could tell me was like that you would fell me.
Speaker 2: I was gonna go out in fun with my friends. But how did you feel about Anna entering the room?
Speaker 3: The girls have already been together, Marisa and Alexei had already left, and since.
Speaker 4: She goes up and kisses Lisa's ask after she was on behind the velvet rope talking shit.
Speaker 2: That don't you run that blogging site?
Speaker 3: No, I would never admit to that one. In fact, I think Anna asked me at one point can you go on his show?
Speaker 2: And I'm like, no, hold on? Does she promote his show? Yes?
Speaker 3: And I had gone on years ago and it just was like, no, not doing that again.
Speaker 2: But also Anna, if you are going to come in guns blazon, come in guns blazon, don't like.
Speaker 3: That.
Speaker 2: Well, one thing that was said and in this podcast is we say that she's the corpse.
Speaker 3: What she said, rotten corpse. We say that's what her daughter said. We call her.
Speaker 2: It wasn't like I call her, it's we.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 2: Even when she said, well, I don't call you that my daughter does, I was like, that's no, you just said we. Well. Kiki was the voice of reason this episode. You think so I liked her.
Speaker 4: Tells that Adriana if she was somewhere and someone was there that she doesn't get along with, she also wouldn't be happy. Adriana tells Keiky to leave. Then yeah, Kiki said, my net worth is about five hundred dollars, And.
Speaker 3: I love that. I mean, Ki was spot on with Adriana, just Adriana being so silent when she was trying to create all the mess was bugging me.
Speaker 2: But then when what I.
Speaker 3: Need not to hear anymore is Adriana say that Larsa was up the Kardashians ask for the next for the last ten years, It's like just first of all, you sound so fucking jealous saying that, and then just to snarl on your face and you talk, but also like move on, it's not even that no material at this point.
Speaker 2: I know, it's like calling you tamrat and me boring. We know, we gotta know.
Speaker 3: I mean, Adriana just always to me comes off super jealous of everybody.
Speaker 4: Because she's I have got to say, she's a different kind of friend of than Marisol to me at this point, Marisol isn't even a friend of She's a housewife.
Speaker 3: Yeah, why she's not a housewife. I didn't like the fact that Marisol and Alexia left. I'm like, come on, girls, your two season to leave this kind of shit.
Speaker 2: But they came back.
Speaker 3: They can't well they needed a little liquid courage to come back. But then they came back to brunch and.
Speaker 4: Gave us a nothing because well they.
Speaker 3: Went after Nicole, and I really don't know that Nicole is at fault for this I think that Adriana invited her. I don't think Nicole knew the backstory, and she even said, Larsa's you know the backstory?
Speaker 2: You were from the beginning. Nope, do you know? No, But this is.
Speaker 4: Where Adrianna should have stepped in and said, hey, guys, I brought her, I asked her, blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: But all of it chaos mess.
Speaker 3: They do come back, like I said, after some cocktails, they were ready.
Speaker 2: But then this part actually like head home for me.
Speaker 3: When Gertie is having a partial misectomy on Oh Rest, I actually cried.
Speaker 2: I did too. I cried.
Speaker 4: Russell may have become a house husband of the Bravo Versus episode.
Speaker 6: He's so lovely, he is He's just all he always has been, though I feel like he's just but like you just see his like calming energy and you realize, like why people work together, Like she's.
Speaker 3: So high energy and she's so low like he's like he's just like he's all the things and even and then you see the true relationship between Nicole and Gertie when Nicole called Russell and you can like those are things.
Speaker 2: And also see the doctor and Nicole when she called as wife.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so it was like a different side and the call that you would see like how she's doing it's gonna be okay, Like I don't I mean, I don't think they were working.
Speaker 2: I don't think Nicole works at that same hospital.
Speaker 3: No, but you could see like she's her doctor side of her for sure.
Speaker 4: But I do think it was an important message to everybody. You guys, get checked, go go for all your photos, go for all your checks, because you know, we know at this point now that Gertie is cancer free because she took action. So make sure that you make your appointments. Adriana then tells Julia that Anna didn't get the chance to say anything at Nicole's lunch. Julia starts to say if roles were reversed in, Adriana interrupts, saying Julia is playing Devil's advocate. She gets upset, and Julia says she doesn't want Nicole's butt on fire and when Adriana is the cause of it.
Speaker 2: Adriana lee's I agree with Julia.
Speaker 3: I do too. I think Adrianna needs to take some accountability. Maybe she needs to go to accountability coaching.
Speaker 2: With Teddy all In Bye Teddy yep. Because I just be at all in by Teddy dot com.
Speaker 3: We're now three hundred dollars a month because we had to drop our prices because of ozembic.
Speaker 7: So oh god, Okay, how about Nicole allowing Anthony to take full charge of that remodel and picking out finishes and everything.
Speaker 2: Oh, I would do the same thing. Oh my god. Really, I want nothing to do. I want everything to do with it. It's just like when Ednie tries, like.
Speaker 3: We just remodeled the Big Bearhouse. When he tries to pick anything out or buy anything, I'm like, no, see, I don't concentrate on the garage, buddy. See I don't want to do every one is the same way he handles all that. He tries to ask me, I'm like, do not ask me.
Speaker 2: I do not care. Oh my god, I'm obsessed with that.
Speaker 3: But then again, I truly wanted to be interior decorator and I am obsessed with that. And you know who else is Sophia. Yeah, she's like, can I just decorate? Because we have a casita at the Big Bear House. She's like, can I just I don't even want the room, but.
Speaker 2: Can I just fully decorated it?
Speaker 3: And I'm like, maybe, I'm not sure, I will micromanage, probably micromantage you, but you know. But she also has the room in the house that the walls are painted Merlau.
Speaker 2: She's got mustard velvet curtains, and she created it. She created all of it.
Speaker 3: She's bigger, and but the thing is, she does it and then three months later, let's do something else.
Speaker 2: Let's do something else. She like my hair color, Yes, she likes she loves to.
Speaker 3: Decorate, and she goes from she goes to extreme like extreme decorating, where I'm not extremely like that at all. But then we get to Alexia thinks Nicole new lunch blow, which is why she didn't want her mother there to bring her mom mom. So that that to me was like confusing, like why would you say that and then just turn around and say, like your mom thinks you're mean or something, which.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well it's because that happened on the one episode. I was like, at this.
Speaker 4: Point, I do feel like the ladies are slightly jealous of our Yeah, Cole, I do love her and have all of the housewives that I'm not personally like close to. She has reached out one of the most since all of my surgeries.
Speaker 2: Thank you, doctor Nicole. I love her so much. I've seen her a little belly lately. Well she got to be getting farther.
Speaker 3: I mean, what did she was She had a little ballet and at Braba Con and.
Speaker 2: That was what two months ago? Who knows? Times I don't know.
Speaker 3: But my question is, why are you so mad at Nicole and not mad at Adriana.
Speaker 2: That's the problem. I still I don't understand. It makes no sense.
Speaker 4: How are they not grasping because Nicole said it's one of Anthony's clients, blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: But AnyWho, this is. That was the end of the episode. I'm gonna have to.
Speaker 4: Also see what Instagram questions you guys have for us really quickly before we log out for the day. The first question is from our Sandor twenty three. Does Tamra care I Trace and Migas tour without her?
Speaker 2: Now this be a little bit.
Speaker 3: Of breaking news here, but I actually backed out of Trace Magos so I it just doesn't fit my schedule right now. I'm extremely busy and I just didn't feel comfortable moving forward.
Speaker 2: And ill we'll probably get into it a little bit on the show this season. I'm sure, but it just didn't. It didn't suit me or fit me any longer.
Speaker 4: This one coming straight in from Kge Goulas Teddy, why do you wear so much makeup?
Speaker 2: You looked better? You're Season one of Real Hollsewaks Beverly Hill. You don't even wear that much makeup. You have like mass scar on right now. You know what, just because I will upsite you.
Speaker 4: You guys, make sure that you come to our live show January twenty, San Francisco.
Speaker 3: And you guys, like a lot of people are like why San Francisco, Well it is, it is what it is, and we are going to expand, So watch out.
Speaker 2: Because we might be in your town soon.
Speaker 3: And if you come to us January two, you may be in for a real ry, a real Hundinger that you wouldn't get anywhere else on all of our next dates. So make sure that you're there. We look forward to seeing you guys. Go to ticketmaster dot com now