Speaker 1: Hey, it's Brook and Jeffrey in the morning, and we got a brand new Awkward Tuesday phone call for you. That episode is about to start, but we need a touch base on the alpha tests that went down yesterday in the second date update where a woman locked him in a closet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, bitterly.
Speaker 1: Uh huh, so you can get out to prove that he was a man, I guess alpha. Yeah, And people had feelings on the comment.
Speaker 2: We got a lot of well that was rough on the ears.
Speaker 1: What did I just listen to?
Speaker 3: I haven't even.
Speaker 1: Finished yet, and I already am thinking she's a psycho and.
Speaker 2: Crazy lady.
Speaker 4: She needs help, dodged a bullet red flag the size of a building.
Speaker 1: You get the point, Oh, I say, I see a lot of fans of her, Is that what you're saying, a lot of people wanting today interviews.
Speaker 2: Yeah, going to hear this and go okay, I will go get there. Yeah.
Speaker 1: You know, there's gonna be one man that's able to pick a lock, steel her heart, and it's all gonna work perfect exactly. Like that's somebody for everybody out there. All right, we're going to get into it. Here's your brand new Awkward Tuesday episode. It starts right now.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna tell you two shocking things.
Speaker 4: Okay, First, one of our listeners actually got into a serious relationship with a woman he met on Tinder.
Speaker 2: I know, yeah crazy.
Speaker 4: The second shocking thing is what he said today during his phone call with her.
Speaker 2: He didn't give us a heads up one.
Speaker 4: In fact, he didn't tell us on purpose, and it blindsided the entire room. You're about to hear it and be just as shocked as we were.
Speaker 1: On his side somehow.
Speaker 5: Yeah, in an.
Speaker 4: Awkward Tuesday phone call for the Ages coming up next.
Speaker 2: It's awkward, it's Tuesday. It's awkward Tuesday phone call.
Speaker 4: When you're in a relationship, you can just tell when something is off.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's true.
Speaker 2: Without even saying words.
Speaker 4: You just feel it in your gut, Like Brooke, give me a personal example.
Speaker 2: It could be something from.
Speaker 4: Your husband or from your library of past partners that you've been with. What was an unspoken sign that something wasn't right.
Speaker 1: How can I tell you about something that's unspoken.
Speaker 6: I'm sure Justin was cheating on you before they did it, before you found out.
Speaker 1: I found out, like after I broke up with people that maybe they cheated, but never during I don't know that. I'm very aware in a relationship now that you bring it up. But what about Jeffrey. I don't know if I.
Speaker 2: Am in I don't have my finger.
Speaker 4: On the pole. What about when Michael was wearing your perfume for two straight weeks?
Speaker 2: Oh, that was kind of a weird thing that was off.
Speaker 1: You know, somebody in the relationship has to smell good, and if it's him that I'm okay.
Speaker 6: With, I feel like her husband could have a whole separate family and Brooke wouldn't.
Speaker 2: Know maybe, but I'd be happy the thing is good.
Speaker 4: You just know that feeling when it's not right, and it's a feeling. Our listener, Andrew is familiar with all too well, not the perfume part, just the things not feeling right, and he's also wearing few possibly, but he wants to do something about it, so we reached out.
Speaker 2: Hey, Andrew, welcome to the show Man.
Speaker 5: How's it going good?
Speaker 1: Good? How are you doing? Is the question? Andrew?
Speaker 5: I am very anxious.
Speaker 1: Anxious?
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, according to your email, there's something off in your relationship.
Speaker 2: Tell us about what's going on.
Speaker 5: Sure, I've been dating this girl Charlotte for a few months.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, And is this something where you're really excited about this new relationship?
Speaker 5: I am. I mean at first it was really really awesome. I were seeing each other all the time, like weekends, nights. She didn't call me in the middle of the day. I'm like everything, Like when it's all exciting and new, she.
Speaker 1: Like, what so cares about me?
Speaker 4: Okay, it sounds like that's not something that you're used to have. You not had a lot of relationships before.
Speaker 7: I have a.
Speaker 5: Relationships, but nothing really like this. I mean, like I quickly started fogging far.
Speaker 4: That's cute.
Speaker 6: You can tell when you start to like someone when anything happens during the day and you want to tell them things, big things. That sounds like what she was doing to you.
Speaker 5: Yeah. No, I mean she's fun, she's spontaneous. I mean, she is not like any other woman I've met on tenderl Oh that's a big.
Speaker 1: I mean in the world just Tinder.
Speaker 8: I met part of her like on bumble in on Okay, but Tinder first, what's changed?
Speaker 5: Like starting out like three weeks ago, she's just started to hang out with me less than we were doing Okay, energy.
Speaker 1: Is there, Like do you know of a reason like more work or I.
Speaker 5: Honestly don't know. I mean like she says she wants to see me, and I mean like we'll go out of town for a quick weekend, but then all of a sudden, like the next week, I'll hear like nothing from her, like no communication, week of a lot and then a week of nothing.
Speaker 2: Okay, well no talking at all.
Speaker 1: Weird.
Speaker 4: In her defense, you do sound like a pretty big personality, and she might need a break from me for a full week after begging a whole weekend together.
Speaker 1: I don't know if he's going to pick up on your sarcasm that way.
Speaker 2: Well, I wasn't being sarcastic. I mean that's big.
Speaker 1: Oh his personality Okay, overwhelming?
Speaker 2: It's yeah, yes, speak just trying to talk.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Jeff, keep going, He's personality.
Speaker 2: Sorry, Andrew, did you want to say anything to that?
Speaker 5: No, you're right, I do have a big personality.
Speaker 2: I could tell there you go now.
Speaker 1: I mean it could be like I feel like, once you're really comfortable in a relationship, you don't necessarily have to speak all the time. Like maybe she's more of an introvert than you realized, Oh.
Speaker 2: You know, is that possible?
Speaker 5: I mean she keeps saying that she wants to see me and that she's just busy more and more, and I mean I don't know if that's actually true or if she's making up.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you're getting the feeling that Jeff was talking about in the beginning that stuffing's up.
Speaker 5: Yeah, No, it just feels like that she's like pulling away clothing off to me more and more. And I mean I don't want to be struggle along if something else is going on that isn't me.
Speaker 1: Okay, Oh wait, did you say is it you like as in you think she could be cheating?
Speaker 5: It's possible. I mean who knows what everybody on all these apps?
Speaker 2: Now, are you guys exclusive?
Speaker 5: Yeah? That's what I want to say, is that your girlfriend we've talked about being exclusive, but really like her actions, like all this pulling away, it's definitely speaking different because I mean, she can't pull a couple of baits I mean last.
Speaker 4: Week, because you sound like you're one hundred percent committed to her and she's not giving that back to you.
Speaker 2: So what more?
Speaker 5: Right? Change?
Speaker 4: There's a change, and maybe something caused that so like, what is it that made you email the show for help?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 2: What do you want to get out of this awkward Tuesday phone call?
Speaker 5: I mean, I really just I want to know one hundred percent of is she in or out? Because really, like as I said, I have fallen for her. My heart cannot take this. What about your.
Speaker 2: Other body parts? Can they take it?
Speaker 5: My right leg? Maybe my left is having issue?
Speaker 4: Yeah, joke, And that was that was solid. And she deserves to love one hundred percent of you. Yeah, and you deserve to know the truth.
Speaker 2: So let's come back.
Speaker 4: We'll give you a little bit of advice before we let you make your awkward Tuesday phone call to your maybe girlfriend Charlotte.
Speaker 1: No, still girlfriend right now, Jeff, there's no maybe.
Speaker 2: What title would you give her?
Speaker 5: I mean right now, I was thinking girlfriend? But I want to know.
Speaker 4: Okay, girlfriend, Okay, we're a lady and find out what.
Speaker 5: Alfriend.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we'll see where her head's at when we do your awkward Tuesday phone call right after this.
Speaker 2: It's awkward.
Speaker 3: It's Tuesday.
Speaker 2: It's awkward Tuesday phone call.
Speaker 4: It's not really an ultimatum, but it kind of is. When you ask the person you've been dating for a while. Are you one hundred percent in on me?
Speaker 2: Or am I wasting my time here? Yiks Broke, have you asked your husband that yet?
Speaker 1: We went over that before the wedding.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, because.
Speaker 4: That's exactly what made Andrew reach out to us today since the woman he's been seeing for months, Charlotte is telling him all the right things. She's saying she likes him, she wants to see him, but her actions are not matching those words.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're all over the place.
Speaker 5: Yea.
Speaker 4: Andrew's heart just can't take it anymore. So he needs to know are you actually in on me? Or do I need to move on? And how do you even approach that type of conversation? We need a strategy here, Brooks. So okay, please help give Andrew a strategy.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, the way you worded it was kind of cringe, just so you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Andrew, why did you word it that way?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: It comes off a little thirsty, a little desperate.
Speaker 2: Okay, thirsty boy, Andrew.
Speaker 1: I have an idea, you say, Gosh, I am just loving our relationship. I think everything's going so well, and I am about to book tickets home for the holidays. I love to book you one too, you know what I mean. It's like kind of holding her feet to the fire because suddenly there's a reason why she either needs to come clean and tell you ah too much, I can't do that, or she's like that sounds amazing, and you know she's one hundred percent in.
Speaker 4: Okay, you're you're trying to smoke her out so that she has no choice but to come out and tell the real reason she doesn't want to see you.
Speaker 1: Thanks for picking up on my fire analogy smoke, got it, Jeff.
Speaker 5: That's good. That's good. No, I like the one.
Speaker 2: Okay, Andrew likes that, Jose. What's your advice for him?
Speaker 5: Dude?
Speaker 2: Just ask her to move in with you.
Speaker 1: WHOA.
Speaker 6: I'm not like not saying you're really gonna ask her. You're not gonna mean it. I mean, but you ask the question that way. If she's hiding anything, she will spill the tea.
Speaker 1: So if she says yes to moving in and then.
Speaker 2: What you know, everything is great, But then you're kind of committed.
Speaker 4: I think, yeah, she's a hundred percent in on her, so maybe it's good for you.
Speaker 2: Andrew. She said yes to moveing in, are you willing.
Speaker 5: That might be too much, but I do like the holiday idea.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, and maybe.
Speaker 6: I think the same now.
Speaker 4: Jo is taken back his quicker than brook does.
Speaker 2: Right to marriage, not taking through things.
Speaker 4: But yeah, saying no, I think I think the goal of both was the same, though. Put a little bit of pressure on her in order to force her to open up and tell you the truth.
Speaker 6: If something's on her mind, she.
Speaker 5: Should tell you, gotcha. Okay, I'm a little nervous about this. This this is a big moment for me.
Speaker 2: That's understandable, and you care about her. You made brook yawn with that comment, so I was.
Speaker 1: Trying to seal it quietly.
Speaker 2: I have had a copy early mornings, Joe.
Speaker 1: We're invested in this because I'm not interested in.
Speaker 2: It was all cringe to you, Brooks.
Speaker 5: So here we go.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna dial Charlotte. We'll see if she picks up.
Speaker 3: Hello, Hey, hey, Andrew. Yeah, yeah, I mean this is my voice and.
Speaker 5: I don't really know what's going on.
Speaker 7: You sound nervous. I don't know, kind of kind of weird.
Speaker 5: Yeah, a little nervous. I mean like I've been thinking about us, You've been thinking about us.
Speaker 7: I mean, yeah, of course, I've just been so busy. I'm so sorry I've been you know, am I.
Speaker 5: Right? Yeah?
Speaker 7: No, I mean what are you up to right now?
Speaker 5: What are you busy with?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 5: Why are you you want to hang out? I can do that.
Speaker 7: I'm busy right now. Actually I'm at work. But I mean we could probably try to hang out in like a couple of days or something.
Speaker 5: Yeah. No, you've been saying a lot lately.
Speaker 7: Oh, I know, work's been so crazy, you know how this time of year, you know, like the holidays are about to come around, it's just kind of nuts. And I mean I'm just trying to fit everything in, you know. But I promise i'll let you know when i've got some time. I promise.
Speaker 5: Funny that you should mention holidays. Actually I got I'm booking tickets to go visit my family and whatnot, and i'd love to book you a ticket to come with me.
Speaker 7: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 5: Let's see, I'm.
Speaker 7: Still trying to figure out all of the stuff with my family and all the dates and stuff. My parents are terrible about like telling me dates and things, So let me kind of get with them first, and then I'll let you know. Kind of what my life is looking like.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I kind of got to need to know pretty quickly because stuff's on sale and it's easy to get.
Speaker 7: Well, I mean I can't. I don't. I don't know anything yet, so I definitely can't tell you anything concrete.
Speaker 5: Sure, am I what priority to you?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean I don't. This is the first time we've even talked about holidays. Like, You've got to give me a second to figure it out. I haven't even talked to my family.
Speaker 5: This isn't really about holidays, but like all the time, I'm trying to get more time with you and just keep getting those of these days.
Speaker 7: Well, I'm sorry, I know I've been all over the place, but it's just not a good time. It's logistics and schedules. I don't know what else to tell you.
Speaker 5: I will try, all right. I mean I want to know, is this really like? Are you actually too busy? Or is this because you're married? Married?
Speaker 7: What are you talking about?
Speaker 5: I know all about it. I know you're married. What is going on here? Are we? What do you mean? Do I know you're married? I talk to your husband. He found me.
Speaker 2: God, what is going on?
Speaker 1: Andrew? Why wouldn't you tell us that?
Speaker 7: Who is there?
Speaker 2: Uh crap?
Speaker 4: Yeah to answer Charlotte, Hi, you're on the radio.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're a show called Brooke and Jeffrey in the Morning.
Speaker 7: Andrew, why am I on the radio?
Speaker 5: Because because I'm being me the bad guy, and I wanted everybody to know that it is not me, It is you.
Speaker 1: Who thought you were the bad guy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, her husband tell me. He called me up and started ripping me apart, and I was like, I did not do this. She's married, and I have no idea.
Speaker 1: You didn't know she was married. You didn't know you were a side piece, Andrew, she was tinder.
Speaker 5: I didn't know.
Speaker 2: Charlotte. Did you know you were married?
Speaker 5: You know what? You don't know me.
Speaker 7: You don't know my marriage, and you don't know this situation. I was, this is not okay, Andrew.
Speaker 2: Did you turn it like that?
Speaker 1: Don't turn it like that. It's obviously not an open relationship. If the husband is chasing down your side piece and yelling at him, you're lying to two different people now and messing with both of their hearts. That's messed up.
Speaker 4: Plus, I feel like Andrew just ruined his chances to have Charlotte come back home and meet his family.
Speaker 3: Wait, did not that you know what I'm done.
Speaker 7: I'm done. I'm not the joke of your like day today, So you know what I'm done?
Speaker 1: Went with your marriage because I think that that are taken care of.
Speaker 5: There?
Speaker 2: Does she hang up? I don't know why why she hang up?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Andrew, you need to prep us for those things. We can't go and blind to something like that.
Speaker 2: I know you knew this the whole time.
Speaker 5: I was sorry that something was going to go that you like you're working on do it, and we wouldn't find anything out, and I just I needed to confront her and I needed everyone to know about it.
Speaker 1: Well, and you got confirmation that she's married. I mean, it could have been some crazy X or something and make it.
Speaker 5: I mean it sounds like she's kind of having issues with the marriage and everything. So I mean, not her to keep in touch.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, Andrew, Yeah, marriage just kind of sweet, pick up all the broken pieces and fix her.
Speaker 1: Talking very highly for the entire.
Speaker 6: If she's cheating on him, she'll cheat on you. Don't think that this is gonna be a good thing going forward.
Speaker 1: Especially if she's cheated on him with you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, maybe that.
Speaker 5: Means, because maybe that means because she cheated with me, that she won't cheat on me.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: No, I don't think nobody ever says that. I appreciate that is Come on, okay, No, I mean wow. I mean if you continue it, you know what you're getting yourself into and it's not good.
Speaker 5: Yeah. I just got that feeling that I don't think she's gonna talk to me anymore now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know what's giving you that impression, the injury. I would hold on to hope just a little bit longer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and who knows, maybe you'll match back up on Tinder again.
Speaker 2: Got to make sure to be ready to swipe right again.
Speaker 5: Okay, Andrew, I'm still on there, so I mean I'm best. Wait.
Speaker 1: I thought you were committed relationships.
Speaker 2: You're meeting other women?
Speaker 3: Oh man, wait, are.
Speaker 2: You married Jeffrey in the morning. Why does this happen.
Speaker 1: To us that we get used the deceit?
Speaker 4: Yes, listen, you can lie to your spouses, lie to your children, lie to your parents.
Speaker 2: Don't lie to us. That's just slow.
Speaker 1: That's not the message we're sending. Okay, that's probably why it happens to us because we say things like that.
Speaker 6: Believes every email that he reads and goes, oh, this is a crazy scenario.
Speaker 2: Let's get him on the phone. We all believed him. We all believed him in part one.
Speaker 6: I think you and producer body to do a little more background check.
Speaker 2: You're right, I'm fired.
Speaker 1: It might be good for him. Man, he got the revenge.
Speaker 2: Yeah he did. Yeah, I guess you're to lie to us.
Speaker 1: Kind of impressed, honestly. Yeah, he seemed like the nice guy.
Speaker 4: Still not willing to fully eject from that relationship. They're holding on a little bit of hope that she's going to come running to.
Speaker 1: That's the unhealthy part.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know. I don't know how I feel about the end of that phone call.
Speaker 4: But if you like chaos in your life, then yeah, it's a great ad. But if you don't want to have chaos in your life anymore, you can always email us tell us the truth though, yeah, yeah, please, and we'll try to help you with whatever issues you're dealing with.
Speaker 2: You can find us online at Brook and Jeffrey