Speaker 1: Work with me here.
Speaker 2: You know BT solo shout out, O C T, no real color what we see whole game? Wait the baller black something. Oh you can't stand on your own sushi. I already know you can't bold with me because up with the squad of me. They get at that. They called me he love Loveler.
Speaker 1: Hello, ball of Alert, Baller Alert, Welcome to the ball Alert Show. Podcasts available everywhere you get your podcasts. Please make sure you like, subscribe, and share our YouTube channel at baller Alert. I go by the name of Ferrari Simmy.
Speaker 3: Say your world.
Speaker 4: I'm your best g suit solo you know BT, oh C T with that.
Speaker 1: Oh man, you don't goat in the building and elite shovel. We do snaps chop, we do snaps shopping, We do snaps, Sir, I like h appreciate you pulling up to uh to the ball Alert showing in Atlanta.
Speaker 5: So thank you all for having me.
Speaker 1: It's an honor you got to host a show with us. So we're gonna talk about some ship. If you'll talk about your ship, okay, person in case you missus. Carisius said her and Diddy are no longer together, but remain friends. Did you guys see that? Did you guys see that? She tweeted on her Twitter account that her and Diddy are no longer smashed buddies. She's not getting the.
Speaker 4: D said that no longer smash buddies.
Speaker 1: What does that mean?
Speaker 3: She said they are no longer together, not be together, that they were together. Everybody know they was together, but she publicly said so that means.
Speaker 4: No, no, no.
Speaker 6: They never said that they were in an exclusive relationship. They always said that they enjoyed each other's company, they took vacations, they went on dates, they were that they were never in an exclusive relationship.
Speaker 1: Is Diddy still hitting it?
Speaker 4: Probably? What's probably?
Speaker 6: Maybe she's just not going to be going to award shows holding poppy signs anymore. Like she might just like bring it down a notches, is maybe what she's saying.
Speaker 4: What's the problem, No problem.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you've never not been in a relationship and just had like a sex situation with somebody.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's normal what you're thinking.
Speaker 7: I think it's cute. Yeah, I think I think that's how I think it's supposed to be. Like no attachments. I don't like attachment because I don't like to feel like boxed in. I like to feel free. You know, when I was born and my mama she used to try to wrap me a blanket. I used to do this, they used to like come out of I always knew I was a free spirit. You know what I'm saying, It's real.
Speaker 4: That's called involuntary.
Speaker 5: I love to be free on like Jills, none of that.
Speaker 8: Just as long as everybody know what's going on.
Speaker 7: Yeah, even when people know what going on, they still like they don't know what's going on.
Speaker 5: You got to emphasize what's going on like daily.
Speaker 6: I mean, you talk about wanting multiple wives before, Like, so I got it.
Speaker 7: You have multiple wives right now, not right now, but it's already doing.
Speaker 4: I know that's.
Speaker 1: Wives.
Speaker 7: You got the pieces together. I got a few in consideration, but I gotta make sure they.
Speaker 1: The right ones.
Speaker 8: We're only twenty right now. So let's talk.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Yeah, I'm having patience.
Speaker 3: Yeah patience good might be wanted to watch hold it though, right he's still still making down what I don't think.
Speaker 5: I don't even want to ask, sis, we're making good.
Speaker 1: I promise what you want to?
Speaker 5: I just want to. I just want to like talk to her and you're like, you know.
Speaker 1: Your whole hands with her feet. Now you're supposed to tell Jason Lee to slade you that number those.
Speaker 9: If you if you couldn't say anything to make it good right now, what would your message to making good be?
Speaker 7: Oh, hey, making hey, miss good. I just want to simply see you some flowers. Can I at least do that? Like you don't have to thank you and the like, get your team that's in my team a po box and I just want to send them by the ten twenty thousand dollars worth of roses just flooded pressure and like quality stuff like not no whole foods, just like the real roses. Like when you smell them, you just smell love and them. That's all I want to do our premise, Like I ain't trying to freak on you. What would you take her somewhere at the country? It can't be nowhere here be taking on a trip. I feel like a trip, like a getaway, like let me take your mind.
Speaker 1: Just talk to her. You ain't really trying to anything.
Speaker 7: I ain't gotta be nothing like me, like I like to fuck the mind. I don't care about like really six like that. I mean, I dominate. I just laid sit down. Don't get me wrong, but I'd rather like fuck the mind. And by fucking mind, I don't mean like manipulate or control or do something narcissistic.
Speaker 5: I just want to seehere her head at.
Speaker 6: So she's not a part of the slept me out challenge. You just like really want to have good quality time.
Speaker 7: She' more so on a part of like just I don't know any words.
Speaker 1: Well, some people are not smiling. That's a little scrappy air con Dixon their daughter versus the Bam. Do you guys know what's going on?
Speaker 8: What is going on?
Speaker 1: Okay, So Erica Dixon is Little Scrappy's baby mom. They have a beautiful young daughter together with each other. And then Bam is a Little Scrappy's wife soon to be possibly ex wife. They I heard they don't live together. Bambi come on the show. We got to talk about that. Uh and they went viral yesterday everyone went viral. Little Mama went on Instagram.
Speaker 9: It's like that because we think you're talking about little mamas popping.
Speaker 1: No, not the little Mama until his daughter.
Speaker 3: Wait wait what what you went on the day with Little Mama on TV?
Speaker 1: Yes, I saw it. I watched the episode are.
Speaker 4: You talking about?
Speaker 3: It was Little Mama the rapper that you took it on a date That is so cute. She's a person. This was like years ago.
Speaker 5: You got to go on to day.
Speaker 1: With a Little Mama, grown up hip hop a little bit.
Speaker 5: Performed with jay Z.
Speaker 10: Yeah yourself to that state wave, the Bam and a little scrappy have something going on and they are not together and it's a whole conundrum going on online spiric London.
Speaker 1: I just heard Tip say it, and I know it means.
Speaker 3: It's a bunch of problems. In your vocal from Tip, I know that's not a bad person to give up.
Speaker 9: You know how to spell it, though, No, I do not know what is it called the Nundrumum?
Speaker 1: What does that mean? There's a whole bunch of problems going on in the same damn town. That's what Tip says exactly. So Tip you said, I'm saying.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I put out a spelling video.
Speaker 1: He says all the time.
Speaker 3: Anyway, are you guys hip to what's going on? Or did ye? There's a whole lot of drama going on?
Speaker 8: So what exactly is going on?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 8: I don't see.
Speaker 1: Give me having marital issues. It looks like they're not living together. It looks like they're not talking, they're not around each other, and what that marriage you to? Ever before daughter and little Scrappy's daughter went on Instagram and said, don't tag me around and talk to me about that lady talking about Bam Bam did a post said looking like that lady with the hard eyes emoji, so they would thrown shade at each other and everybody just started commenting, what you guys think.
Speaker 8: I think just sounded like some love and hip hop storylines.
Speaker 1: It was like a storyline.
Speaker 6: I don't want to believe that they would bring the kids into it, even though you know, Scrap's oldest daughter is eighteen. Now I would hope that they're not doing it for that, but I don't think it's cool to start talking about kids. And now because you are getting a divorce, you want to be.
Speaker 4: Like I was holding your secret.
Speaker 6: Your daughter was telling me that you was whooping her ass, Like don't hold on to that, Like still hold on to that, don't put it out now.
Speaker 4: So I don't want to see it. I hate it.
Speaker 5: I don't you married?
Speaker 1: Yes, I am married. Happily married.
Speaker 8: You're against marriage. It sounds like because you said it's the.
Speaker 1: Devil, I ain't meaning like I ain't gonna cap though, Like I ain't trying to get all deep. This is the first woman I never cheated on, though, I feel like I found my.
Speaker 4: Person that's gonna be making good.
Speaker 1: Way how long I've been married for three years. I never felt this way about a female before. Before that, I was what you said, knock this shit down.
Speaker 6: I mean, you're not against a connection or relationship. I think he's just saying like you don't want to legally be married and like deal with all.
Speaker 7: I just feel like like putting stuff on paper and putting like the court in your business is a bit too much from like a personal relationship. That's just how I personally feel, because you know, something go wrong. I just feel like this is not their business, like the state. And that's just how I feel personally. But I'm gonna be honest. Man, every married couple I know they not they like not happy. You. You probably one of the first that didn't tell you because they hang around your time. Actually you probably wanted the first. Like how that it's a small percentage they really say like they happy or what not. On the real my parents be married.
Speaker 3: The man they're still married, but they need a TV show if y'all hear the conversations.
Speaker 5: Man, I just got.
Speaker 1: Hired at Warner Records, so Chopper is the main artist there, and I've been paying attention to him. My first gig was the Memphis Uh and I saw Mama Chop she lit. By the way, Yes, I met your dad and I didn't know that they both managed you. So your dad's your role manager, your mom's your manager. That's dope. That's like lit though, But I know it's a lot of communication that has to go on in the house. Yeah, so they probably the only ones that can deal with you pretty much.
Speaker 7: In the beginning, I wasn't couldn't nobody to deal with. I used to snap on people because people. But I'm way more like settle and come now. So yeah, they pretty much they deal with me. But I'm more manageable now for sure.
Speaker 8: But to bring it back to marriage, you have an example.
Speaker 7: They lasting, but you know it's a difference from like last thing and like last thing and like being happy with if that makes sense.
Speaker 6: Do you believe that you know you could you can't be happy with somebody for x amount of time, but then your energy just goes a different way and it's like, you know what, Yeah we had a great two, three, five, six years, but my.
Speaker 4: Energy is changing. Your energy is changing, and now it's time to move on to the next.
Speaker 7: I mean, it just it just depends on how much the person evolve. Like I'm the type of person there's something about look in the mirror and I see your flow. It's something I'm trying to better about myself. And I had a problem with with being in in relationships with people that's not the same, that's not you know, comfortable with evolving. It's scared of change. So I've always outgrew the person I was, you know, being with or whatnot. And like the course of a year. Yeah, I'm never had a relationship that went longer than a year. So and it's just because I always want to grow and I always want to fix myself and maybe God grooming me to meet someone that I could say, ah, they'm my person, but still, you know, still then I just feel like it ain't temporary in life, you know what I'm saying. I feel like we meet people, you know, and this either we learned something from him, and sometimes I feel like, you know, it's not for us to just take a heat and like make him like a property. And I always go like to this saying it was his dude, he put, I can't remember who said it. I don't mean to take too much time on the subject, but it was like it was like one day he'd seen this butterfly and it was like a story, and he's seen a butterfly and it was so beautiful, like the most the most beautiful butterfly.
Speaker 5: He ever seen.
Speaker 7: And he said he was chasing it, trying to catch it to keep it to himself, and as he was chasing it, he jumped to his neighbor fence, still chasing out there. His neighbor had a garden full of beautiful flowers, so he was stumping on the flowers. He fucked up all the flowers trying to get it, and when he finally got the butterfly, he killed it. So not only did he kill the butterfly, but he fucked up like his neighbor was guarding it. So he messed up there and he messed up the world around him. Yeah, so I kind of feel like that's how it is with relationships. I feel like we get with people to learn something from them and just carry on the life experience more so than just like making a person that experience, if that makes sense. But that's how that's just that's how I feel. And other people different though, and other people have different journeys. And that's why that's why the perspectives is so beautiful and it's artistic to me because the same way you have you something with marriage could be the same way I view something. And what works for him may not work for me. And I feel like that's the beauty of like humanity. And I like that story too. That was a dope story.
Speaker 1: All right, let's take a quick commercial, but when we come back, we can get all in NL choppers business right here.
Speaker 7: On ship Show podcast found on paper tomorrow just because of what I'm sitting on.
Speaker 11: Shut up, We'll be right back with more of The Baller Alert Show. You're listening to a special edition of The Baller Alert Show.
Speaker 5: In Elite Chopper. You're now tuned in to The Baller Show.
Speaker 4: Welcome back to the Baller Alert Show podcast. We are still kicking it with n L E Shopping.
Speaker 8: What is that thing that you have there next to you? Where is that a money gun?
Speaker 1: Whoa money and? You know what I'm saying, there's no strippers. I ain't really said that.
Speaker 3: Gonna get the other gun because this gun ain't for the crews.
Speaker 4: RRI said, I gotta go strippers, I got to go.
Speaker 1: We shure you're pulling up on us now again. I had to do a lot of research on you when I came when I got hired at Warn the Records, right, I was been on the radio for a while here in Atlanta, and I been a fan of you. I didn't know you blew up such at a young age because they was like he just turned twenty over, he just turned twenty. So how old were you when you first came on the music scene.
Speaker 7: I started catching buds at like fifteen, and then I had my first breakout here in like sixteen.
Speaker 8: What was that on Shotow Flow Shorty Flow Shot?
Speaker 1: He was playing that in the club and you was sixteen? Man?
Speaker 3: How are you?
Speaker 5: I I was in the club performing at sixteen?
Speaker 8: Where are you from?
Speaker 1: You can't tell? The accent.
Speaker 3: Music?
Speaker 1: Maybe the Burders boy.
Speaker 9: So growing up in Memphis, you know, coming into you know Nli Chopper, that we know today. Can you give us, like like a brief flow background on that.
Speaker 7: I grew up in survival mode. If you're from Memphis, it's like you're not living there, you survive. So I feel like I overcame the city. You know, a lot of people say the tough cities is LA New York, things of the big city.
Speaker 1: And Memphis was the murder capital for a while.
Speaker 7: They to Memphis, you know what I'm saying, Like people say like l A and New York because it's like bigger, business oriented and then you got gang culture in l A or whatnot. But man, Memphis is like it's it's wow.
Speaker 8: Man, is it gang culture there?
Speaker 1: What big?
Speaker 8: Were you a part of that life?
Speaker 5: It's a lot of purple.
Speaker 7: If I was ever that, I've been in gang culture. But you know what I'm saying, it was was real life. There's some fake ship.
Speaker 8: Just how you got the name in Elie Chopper? What does that stand for?
Speaker 7: And the at least stands for no Love entertainment chop sense for a nickname I had going up like black Lack.
Speaker 1: Were you in the sports or anything?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was sports, basketball, football, soccer, swim soccer.
Speaker 8: You never wanted to do anything in sports.
Speaker 3: You just wanted to.
Speaker 7: I always wanted to go pro basketball, but I was better in football. Stopped playing soccer at like eight.
Speaker 1: I used to like to swimming.
Speaker 5: Fast eight years old.
Speaker 1: Oh why that dreams glew up at sixteen? Not even it.
Speaker 7: It's like I had behavior issues. So I was really talented, but it was just a badass kid.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I was bad.
Speaker 4: Hell wasn't a good teammate.
Speaker 5: Just like I was a great teammate.
Speaker 7: But I used to fight with my teams like I was just I was just bad, like Mama used to have to Like I recall, Mama had to pick me up from school.
Speaker 5: She had to take me to an interrogation room fresh out of school, damn.
Speaker 7: And like it was just certain instances like that they kept me off the court and I just I just wasn't My behavior was just do.
Speaker 1: You feel like that's is a product of your environment?
Speaker 7: It's the Memphis Yeah, because I feel like like I had I had, My life was pretty much like made for me.
Speaker 5: My mama she was a business owner. My pops he worked. I had both my parents. They really want no.
Speaker 7: Reason for me to go down around I did, but I was always type personally. I ain't never like to ask my parents for nothing, and then they wouldn't give it to me anyway because I was bad. So like you know, I had to earn anything. I had two brothers. I got two brothers and one sister than you. Yeah, I'm the youngest.
Speaker 8: Okay, So did you get like influence from them?
Speaker 5: While Nah, they were scared to do anything I was doing.
Speaker 1: He was the bad You're not bad.
Speaker 7: I was the protector too, so like even they was older than me, I always like I was protecting them or like if if they didn't, if they you know what I'm saying, they can hold their own. But I was more so like I'm a big brother, like you know what I'm saying. You know, I was the youngest, smallest whatever, But I just always had the initial about me.
Speaker 1: Okay. I want to fast forward to when the music is popping you lit? Now, how has life changed for you? Because you in Memphis, you started making money. You know, you have people like Dolph came from Memphis. You got Yo Gotti come from Memphis, Gloriala from Memphis, black Youngster, you got all these big names from Memphis. How is it for you? When you go to Memphis, like being from there but also being a very successful artist, because it's difficult.
Speaker 7: It's it's not difficult because now I know how to stay out the way and just stay in the crib and point A, point B and don't go to point C.
Speaker 5: So you be in Memphis. Yeah, I still live in Memphis.
Speaker 1: I still live in Memphis, but because I hear they artists tend on me out of Memphis.
Speaker 7: They move out, and I'm planning on moving, but I stay in Memphis out the simple fact of I like to be in tune with my city to know where I need to change. So I feel like if I'm out of the loop, I don't know what the city need. You know what I'm saying. I know that we need more people to tap into the youth, so I hold events to make sure I'm talking to the kids about violence, cart thems, all type things. I know that we need kids that stop the Crown Way, make the Crown Way go down. So I make sure I make reading challenges and pop up at the schools and do charitable work.
Speaker 1: I can't really began schools. I see you do high school school every tours everywhere in the country.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I can't really do that if I'm not in the city. You know, I provide vegan food for the city. So vegan vegan long you've been vegan?
Speaker 1: Why why did you?
Speaker 5: Just because it's just helded my mind by the end my soul.
Speaker 1: Like someone influenced you.
Speaker 6: Because it's interesting though, because it was like at the rise of your career, like you said that at around sixteen you started to get this buzz and then at around seventeen you went into veganism.
Speaker 4: Now, like stay in the.
Speaker 6: Memphis So I feel like a lot of people in hip hop it's hard for them to go home and stay home because is although you do get a lot of love, there are people that are mad at you for maybe because they want to be in your shoes. Do you feel any negativity in Memphis?
Speaker 7: I feel it, but I'm so far from it, Like I'm extremely far from and I'm always real close to love and far away from hate, you know, especially.
Speaker 8: What happened to Dolph. Yeah, yeah, when that happened, how did you feel?
Speaker 7: What's crazy is I'm so in tune spiritually. The morning when it happened, I woke up and the dream I had was like I had this dream of dolphins.
Speaker 5: It was in the water.
Speaker 7: I was I was swimming with some dolphins. And I know that God always send messages through my dreams. But it's so crazy how how much his passing was so spiritual to Memphis. That Memphis even had a small earthquake that day. A lot of people don't know that it's all seen up. There was a small earthquake that theay that dog died. So it's always a lot of spiritual things that happen. I get my siens. I know if I'm in danger. I know if I need to move, but i'd be at peace. I drive my window down sometimes like I feel good and I know when danger is there.
Speaker 5: I can feel it.
Speaker 7: I get signs like I'm guided and protected way beyond what a gun can bring, what a bulletproof truck can bring. Like I'm real touch by God. So I don't really be tripping, and I don't see it in no cocky sense. I just know I'm real close to love, far away from hate. If I see it is only online now. I saw you as a father, I saw you your daughter one time. For that, How is it chopping because you're a young father man, Like it's not, that's not it. Yeah, when did you become a father?
Speaker 1: Eighteen eighteen? That's a lot of responsibility, and you have a lot of responsibilities at such a young age. Man, how is it Foraly Chopper?
Speaker 5: The dad man? It's beautiful.
Speaker 1: I ain't say how she interacts with you. She obviously loves her dad.
Speaker 7: I love being a father. It's what got me sparked, you know, on change. It's what made me become the man I am. You know, I knew if I was gonna have a son, I was really gonna be like the same person, gun heavy, smoking thirty.
Speaker 5: Niggas around me.
Speaker 7: But she made me realize I can have thirty niggas around I can't be smoking all the marijuana around her. I can't be doing all this child and ship. She made me grow up because she's a girl and I wanted her to be. I want to like whenever she start to deal with me and in her future, she know what a man is, she know how to be treated. So you know, I had to clean up a lot for her. And it's it's plush, you know, it's plush things.
Speaker 8: Maybe from the relationship that you had that went public.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, but you gotta you gotta you expecting another child with her right, not with the with the one. She's somebody you're your past relationship. Yeah, yeah, y'all having a baby. Yeah, I have a son on the way. Oh congratulations, I had having a son?
Speaker 1: Okay, got okay?
Speaker 8: So how how how did that work out?
Speaker 9: I know that record was. She took that really hard. How did that, you know, go from that to y'all expecting the son?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 7: So previously she had she had a miscarriage when we was you know, in the process of conceiving, when she was in the process of conceiving. You know, she's always had miscarriages. Not to put a business out, but it's one of those things that I was always trying to, you know, just keep her head up about and just you.
Speaker 5: Know, keep up, keep up.
Speaker 7: Spirit high, Yeah, spirit high, knowing that she was high risk, and you know, something's happened, and it happened again. I think it was like damn, They're like I don't got to say how many times, but it's been quite a few times. And when that happened, I've always felt like it wasn't my fault in them. It was just you know, just God willing you know what I'm saying. But I always felt like I owed her something, And even moving forward, I knew I was growing, and I knew where I was heading, and I knew I was heading to the point of me not wanting to be around a person relationship wise. I just wanted to be, you know, in my own vibe single pretty much. But I felt like I kind of left at a dead end if I didn't like provide her something. At least there was a piece of me knowing like what you've been through and what she been going through. So you know, she brought to my attention to IVYF thing and I kind of you know, paid for the IVYF.
Speaker 5: Stuff to get it done and.
Speaker 7: And just let her know, like you know, that was pretty much like me just saying like I know that I'm heading this way, but yeah, like on a sense, and I was like, even though I probably can't give you be a best man for you relationship wise, I hope that you can see a part of me in the innocence of my son eyes and just knowing like I probably can't provide, you know, just the best relationship, but I could be the best father for sure.
Speaker 1: But y'all can be locked in with life. When's to do When's to do that?
Speaker 5: So it was around like I think it's around Augustus.
Speaker 8: Okay, this is gonna happened after the breakup.
Speaker 5: Yeah, after the breakup. Okay, Yeah, Now.
Speaker 6: That tells me it was a real like spiritual connection. I think, like the more that I'm hearing you talk, I'm just realizing that you are super spiritual.
Speaker 4: I think people will.
Speaker 6: Assume, you know, the average hip hop artists don't really care about. Nobody's super selfish, but something I can imagine. But it just sounds like you do move in love, and.
Speaker 7: I think, yeah, they try to. People try to, you know, we move in love so much. People try to bring hate to you. Yeah, well, you know, I think sometimes people kind of get side check of the love you have shown because like one bad come. But I always try to make sure my good way my bad or my love, wait my hate.
Speaker 11: We'll be right back. Stay tuned with more of the ball Or Alert Show into a special edition of the Baller Alert Show.
Speaker 1: Chopper, you're now tuned in to the ball of the show. You went viral in my group chatting at warn the records. You had some young ladies one by one your left hand her hair and one on your right hand her hair. One was red sex one top of six Red and Sukiyana, How the hell did we see this go on?
Speaker 3: And to just.
Speaker 8: Two sides.
Speaker 5: It was pretty much the idea and it's their idea. That's pretty much how it came about.
Speaker 1: It got her coming next week.
Speaker 5: Actually, that's gonna be an interesting one.
Speaker 7: That we need to answer any questions we need to ask you as slept me out remixed what's up with that?
Speaker 5: Come like that?
Speaker 7: But but yeah, it was pretty much we was in the moment of just having fun, you know, enjoining ourselves in the present moment. And she ran on all fours, yeah, Red through the Alleyut I'm snitching on Red.
Speaker 5: She'll tell you right now. She threw the all of you. No, but she was.
Speaker 7: She was originally like on her knees, performing towards the camera. Then she got on her paws, and then she poured her hair and said you should hold my hair, and I kind of helped her, and then it just looked like I was holding the dog, and like it just went.
Speaker 1: From that point on.
Speaker 5: She told Suki get down to and I'm like, and then I grabbed that one and that's what it was.
Speaker 1: It went on every damn Blonge.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was.
Speaker 7: Everywhere, and I got I got flying, I got flying there for it. I can't handle that though, because you know, I was sad as fun like the first three days. I was sad three days because I felt I felt it was misinterpreted and I felt like I love women too much to be you know, labeled as someone who degraded women, you know what I'm saying, even going back to having being a father.
Speaker 5: I have a father, so I know, and I felt guilty.
Speaker 7: I took account ability as well, because I'm like, okay, like even though I don't I know my intentions, all the women is on my head about it.
Speaker 5: They right, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: They had their reasons, and I was like, probably a sense of me should have said, okay, this ain't right, but you know, you in the moment, you're trying to create the best content and you having fun and that's just how it is and you don't really think of it.
Speaker 5: But I'm thankful for the situation.
Speaker 7: I take accountability because next time, if it's something that I feel is too much, like I know, like okay.
Speaker 5: Nah, we ain't doing it, or we ain't doing this or whatnot.
Speaker 3: But people don't understand you young too, man, So there's a lot of mistakes that you're gonna make in you know, the internet is just a weird place anyways, because you can't you can't do anything.
Speaker 2: They wait on it.
Speaker 5: They waiting on it.
Speaker 7: And I feel like the thing of the nature that that made me mad. On the flip side of me being understanding it was also a side of me that it was like, Yo, I've.
Speaker 5: Seen people the gray women in real life.
Speaker 7: I mean like I've seen I've seen I've seen certain artists whooped somebody as women as I've seen, not even artists, I've seen clips of women can be like I've seen the sexuals assaults not in person, because if I would, I'll fuck up whoever doing it.
Speaker 5: I promise I would. I don't even play like that.
Speaker 7: And I feel like when they was coming to me like that, it was assassinate my character because I whooped the shit out of anybody.
Speaker 5: That degraded women around me, like on a real level, you know what I'm.
Speaker 6: Saying, But you know, I respect that, but also too, like some people like to be degraded in sex, and I feel like it was like in theme, right, Like I get some people don't want to put things in public, and then they're also concerned about what their kids are seeing, how they're being inspired. But it's almost one of those things where it's like it was a learned lesson for you.
Speaker 4: Like you said, like the.
Speaker 6: Women invited it, they're the ones that asked you to do it. Of course you had a choice whether you're going to do it or not, but like you said, you were in the moment and it just happened.
Speaker 7: And let's also bring to the forefront how people be putting their kids on leashes. Let's not let's not forget.
Speaker 11: That I've been seeing y'all god.
Speaker 1: Having a mother. Focus on the.
Speaker 5: Least this conversation too.
Speaker 9: Man, Come on now, one more viral moment I must speak on and ask your opinion about that one when you're like by the pool and you're just you're speaking something.
Speaker 3: I think.
Speaker 12: I think that life is like life is what it is, but life is not what's made made of what life was.
Speaker 5: There was like one of the five times I've ever been drunk.
Speaker 12: In my life, was trying to make sense for real. But nah, I was drunk as hell, but it made sense. Life is what life is, just life, Life is life. I was drunking because of.
Speaker 10: It.
Speaker 5: Was like, yes, he is right, yeah, life is what life is life.
Speaker 2: Just like you.
Speaker 4: All over here?
Speaker 1: You about Cottonwood two, sir, please sir? The new album out right now? When we get into deluxe?
Speaker 5: All the deluxe out got already Yeah yeah, I got that John like three days ago.
Speaker 1: So we got Collinwood two and the deluxe. Why is it called Cottonwood two? Kitten Wood two is where I'm from in Memphis. Represents my birthplace, you know, it represents a rebirth for me. That's why I named the cotton Wood two. You know, I feel like a whole different person than when I first made it. My head's place wasn't the same. I was just going through the motions the first time. I still got a gold, gold, EP, platinum EP. And now it's like I put my best for Ford musically, mentally, spiritually, emotionally, on marketing, wise, visually whatever. I got my whole best for Ford. So and this that album, this go around?
Speaker 4: Who are the standout features on this album?
Speaker 5: Little Wayne?
Speaker 7: Of course, you know I grew up listening to him watching them in mind him as an idol, Rick Ross the bog listen to him and admirry him as an artist.
Speaker 8: What's your favorite song on the Project Champions?
Speaker 10: Why?
Speaker 7: Because I feel like I've been an underdog all my life, Like I've always had my back against a while. I always had to make a statement, you know, with then knowing that I know that hundred dollars ain't gonna be the underdog all the like one day when them tellle Stern.
Speaker 5: It's gonna stay.
Speaker 8: What's your expectation for this?
Speaker 5: M hm, Grammys it's my best body of work.
Speaker 1: And I agree with that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's just Grammys and just reaping reaping the benefits of something I put, you know, my heart into. Like when I listen to my music, it's like listening to like Blood, It's like listening to the artists that.
Speaker 3: Music is listening to. You got Wayne his flowers too, man? I thought that was really dope. I had to because a lot of I feel like a lot of young artists don't do that, you know what I'm saying. With the people that paved the way, that.
Speaker 1: Was pretty much the thing.
Speaker 7: I feel like people don't want to do it until the cash could drop and people want to throw their flowers or them my shit.
Speaker 5: Now, yeah, being nine, you know what I'm saying. So but n l e jib.
Speaker 8: But we appreciate you for stopping by the baller alert. So much success to you. Before we get out of here, we got.
Speaker 10: A PEP talk.
Speaker 7: Was in La trouble. I want to give you all the PEP talk. First and foremost is three rules I live by to be successful. First one is keeping God first, staying he did in prayer and just knowing that I'm not the one that control.
Speaker 5: I'm surrendered to the most High every day I wait.
Speaker 7: Secondly, having discipline, you know, focusing on the goal, working towards daily and staying grounded throughout the process to achieve it. And thirdly, having faith because with faith comes patience. If you're not patience, you won't have faith. And those are the three things I live by God, discipline, and faith. Then on the flip side, it's five things that got me enlightened to the mindset i'm in now. First one was prayer, second one with meditation, The third one was switching my diet, fourth one was stopping drug usage, and the fifth one was changing who I hung around, so I prayed those eight things although to eight gyms I just dropped, can help you help talking?
Speaker 4: Can't get enough of baller Alert.
Speaker 11: Follow us on all social media platforms at baller alert alog, on to baller alert dot com