Speaker 1: I never heard them, Donkey other day it say it again.
Speaker 2: I'm a duncan.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you are that, Charlotte Lane the same, That's true.
Speaker 2: Donkey to Day for Tuesday, July twenty second goes to an eighteen year old young lady named Tripura Mary X. I think I'm pronouncing that right now. Triperia Tripura is from Florida. And what does youngsh'alla always say about the great state of Florida. The craziest people in America come from the Bronx and all of Florida, and today is no exception.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: Tripura is charged with felony child neglect for allegedly leaving her two year old daughter unattended in a two thousand and two Cadillac Escalade. Now I'm reading this story and it says this young lady left her two year old daughter locked up in a hot car with a heat index of one hundred and seven degrees.
Speaker 1: Now, I could stop Donkey of to Day.
Speaker 2: Right here, Okay, I could let the heat hall fly right now, and you all would completely understand, because there is never a reason to leave your two year old daughter two year old child period unattended in a car. Ever, the temperature don't even matter. Okay, I don't care if the weather was perfect outside. You don't leave your two year old unattended anywhere. But there is a reason, Okay, there is a reason that Tripura left her daughter unattended in this car. Please remember that just because there is a reason, it doesn't mean it was a good one.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: I can't think of what would be a good reason to do what she did, but I know for sure this ain't it.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: Would you like to know what happened? Let me read this from Law and Crime. Okay, Law and Crime. A Florida teenager is accused of leaving her two year old daughter locked up in a hot car with a heat index of one hundred and seven degrees while the young woman watched the new Smurfs movie.
Speaker 1: At a movie theater with her own siblings.
Speaker 2: Okay, she locked the kid in the car because she went to see the Smurfs movie with her brother and sister, and while they were watching the movie, the child kept crying loudly and caused the disturbance, so she decided to take the kid out to the lobbies and eventually locked the kid and the escalade. She even admitted to the cops that she had done this a few times before. Cops said she had a real nonchalant attitude about it.
Speaker 1: It wasn't a big deal.
Speaker 2: Okay, they had to break the window, Like you know, people were passing by saw the little girl and discress, So they had to break the window to get the young girl out. What do they call it? They had to break the driver's side window. Yes, she said she was visibly distressed. The child had a flushed red appearance, was sweating profusely, and was crying in distress.
Speaker 1: That's what the cops allect.
Speaker 2: She left her two year old daughter unattended in a hot car so she could go watch the Smurfs movie with her own siblings. This is why kids shouldn't have kids. Okay, she's eighteen, her daughter is too, so she got pregnant at like fifteen. All right, we as a society should really be against that. In these are the reasons why fifteen and sixteen you should be focused on getting your permit and your license, not focused on getting prenatal care.
Speaker 1: Okay, a sixteen year old should be worried about some not trimestics.
Speaker 2: And this is the reason why she's not even and this is the reason why, because she's not even cognitively prepared to raise a child. She's eighteen, Okay, she's still a goddamn child herself. And you know what, kids hate responsibility. And you know what's the biggest responsibility in the world.
Speaker 1: Kids?
Speaker 2: Okay, kids are the most significant responsibility a person can have. If you actually care enough to raise your kids, if you actually care enough to be in your kid's life, then there is no greater obligation. All their basic needs food, clothing, shelter, healthcare, education, and ensuring their welfare in safety. Tripua, did you hear the last part, ensuring their welfare in safety? You treated your two year old the way you wouldn't even treat your phone.
Speaker 1: Okay, you are eighteen.
Speaker 2: You would lose your mind if you left your phone unattended anywhere.
Speaker 1: Okay, you would never leave.
Speaker 2: Your phone unattended, But you got no problem leaving your child unattended to go see the Smurfs movie with your siblings. I bet all your siblings was your age and younger too. Okay, a bunch of kids and you trying to raise one because there's no way people.
Speaker 1: With you don't be like, well, where's the baby?
Speaker 2: Oh, I just left him in the car and y'all just continue watching the movie all together, one big, happy family. By the way, I took my daughters to see the Smurfs last weekend. I don't remember it being that fire. Okay, not fire enough to put your child in a car unattended because you might miss him.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: Hell, I fell asleep because there was questions about the Smurfs that I never asked myself as a child, but as an adult, I'm like, damn, okay, number one, And this is coming from the most unhealed parts of my psyche, where the holes at. Okay, I mean, there is no ladies in Smurf's village. Okay, Smurffect the only one, and she was made of clay. So who would the Smurf's reproducing with. There's a Papa Smurf, but no Mama Smurf. Now we understand why one Smurf so grouchy because he ain't getting no cheeks. And I did some research, and by research, I google why are there no female Smurfs? And it said natural born Smurfs are predominantly male, and female smurfs are created through magic. Huh magic, So this leaves me to one conclusion, and that conclusion is that the Smurfs are all butt babies. Okay, popa Smurf be airing out clumsy, brainy vanity and handy shooting. They clubs are getting them pregnant, and they be having butt babies. Now, keep in mind, I'm slightly retarded. Listen, Okay, Okay, you're listening to a retarded person here, all right. So it was brought to my attention that the Stalk delivers Smurfs.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: I don't know if y'all seen that on the cartoon, to Stalk brings the babies, right, So if that's the case, that explains how the babies get here.
Speaker 1: But it still means that.
Speaker 2: Smurf village in the village here in New York are the gayest villages in the world. Okay, I'm saying all that to say I would sleep within the first twenty minutes of the Smurf movie. Okay, once I ate my popcorn and my peanut M and MS, I was out and I woke up in time to see the Smurf's defeat Gargamel. But I wasn't impressed. Okay, I'm shocked that you love the smurfs that much to poor. All right, kids, listen to me. Let Tripera be a listen to you, all all right, you want to be out here popping that poom poom at a young age, you get pregnant, keep the baby.
Speaker 1: You don't have a life anymore, okay.
Speaker 2: Your primary responsibility is that child, all right.
Speaker 1: If you don't want that responsibility, then keep.
Speaker 2: Your mother freaking legs closed. Please let me ma give trip Pure Americs the biggest he ha.
Speaker 1: He ha he ha, you stupid mother? Are you dumb? That's crazy. I don't understand why the baby couldn't go into movies with her. If it was a kid's movie.
Speaker 2: She was there, but then she started crying and called them a disturbance, so she took the baby out.
Speaker 1: It's not funny with people. Damn. People are so stupid. They're not stupid, very retarded.
Speaker 2: And this is why we got to keep using that word and don't ever retire that word, because there's no other way to explain people like this.
Speaker 1: What race was, No, she was blue. She was a smurf, all right. And then and then the girls smurfs, but one smurf, that's another woman smurf there's another girl Smurf. There's another smof girl Smurf. Yes there is. I just know smurfing. No, no, no, I ain't no girl. I'm messing with you all right, right, Dave Smurf don't care today. Now look Dave Smurkers crazy five eight.
Speaker 2: Donkey Today is sponsored by renowned personal injury attorney Michael to Bull, Lamb and Soft. Don't be a donkey When you need a fighter on your side. If you're ever injured, go to Michael to Bull dot com. That's Michael to Bull dot com. And when you mess with the bull, you get the horns.
Speaker 1: Wake that ass up in the morning. The Breakfast Club