Speaker 1: First Date follow Up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online at Advocateslaw dot com.
Speaker 2: Shane is on the phone today for our first Date follow up and he's getting ghosted by a girl named Carolina. So in a few minutes, we're gonna call her and see if she tell us why she's ghosting him and maybe get him another date.
Speaker 1: But first, Shane, how long has it been since you heard from her?
Speaker 3: It's been probably like three weeks.
Speaker 1: Okay. Have you reached out to her in.
Speaker 3: That time, Yeah, like maybe four or five times.
Speaker 1: That is a definite ghosting.
Speaker 4: So I don't think that's why he's us tell him that he knows.
Speaker 1: Tell us about your day. I'm sorry, Shane.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So I actually met her on Instagram.
Speaker 5: She just slid my DMS and apparently we had gone to the same college together, but I didn't know where while we were both there. But we chatted for probably a few weeks, and then we met up at this bar. It had arcade games in it. We played Papa Sean ski ball and.
Speaker 3: It was cute. What really attracted me to her was that she was competitive about it. You know, I love that and a girl. But we did that had some drinks, had some snacks, and it was a great time, like a lot of flirting, a lot of touching going on. We talked endlessly, we laughed like it really seemed like perfect date. Yeah, I mean, the only thing that I can.
Speaker 5: Think of is that we both uber there and then after the day we both went in our respective ubers.
Speaker 3: Now, but before that.
Speaker 6: She pulled me into the alley and we made out like pretty intensely, and it escalated into like this weird dirty talk.
Speaker 3: I mean, she told me to tell her that.
Speaker 5: I was a piece o what she Yeah, she made me do this little strip tease and she was filming this.
Speaker 1: And you were okay with that.
Speaker 3: It was weird, but something about it was kind of hot, like I was kind of into it.
Speaker 5: She kept asking me if I wanted more, and obviously I said yes, and then on a dime, it just completely stopped because.
Speaker 1: Your cars came or just all of a sudden, She's like, okay, I'm done now.
Speaker 5: No, It's like the switch was just turned off, and she thanked me for the night. She gave me one more kiss, and then she asked me if I knew what I did, and I didn't know how to answer that. I mean, I don't know if it was some kind of like kinky build up thing.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but that was it.
Speaker 2: I mean, that was the that was the last time I talked to her, So, you know, you did something, he did a strip tease.
Speaker 1: Maybe I did something to her. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I have no idea. It was so bizarre.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, and you've texted her and she said nothing to you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, absolutely nothing.
Speaker 1: I was just so invested.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like, what what was like the last thing you did before she just stopped.
Speaker 5: I mean I think I just you know, say, I like to see her again, and I had a great time. You had the usual end of day small talk.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I mean like when you were like a naughty little boy well transition, Yeah, Like was there something that you did when she was like, okay, I'm done.
Speaker 1: Like pull your pants up, brokelay.
Speaker 5: No, the way that she actually it didn't seem where she was reacting to something that I did.
Speaker 3: It just all of a sudden, she just stopped. I really have no idea why.
Speaker 4: I mean, maybe she just like got it, you know what I mean, maybe she's done well. Some people get off on different things. Like maybe that was her moment. I don't know.
Speaker 1: We'll try to figure it out for you.
Speaker 2: We'll play a song come back, and then call her and see if she'll tell us why she's ghosting you and get you another day of his.
Speaker 3: Went okay, awesome, thank you guys.
Speaker 2: All right, well, pleas I'll come back get your first day follow up next. Right in the middle of your first date follow up if you're just joining us, Shane is on the phone and Shane is getting ghosted by Carolina. So we're about to call her and see if just als why she's ghosting and maybe get him another date. But first, Shane, why don't you catch everybody up on your date with Carolina?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: So in our on Instagram we went out, had a great time in ArKade bar. Afterwards she had me do like this weird kinky stuff in the alley and I was pretty into it. And then she just suddenly stopped and I have not heard from her since.
Speaker 1: Okay, are you ready for us to call her? I i'd want to know what I'm ready? Yeah, all right, here we go. She will still laugh. Sorry.
Speaker 2: Hi, Hey, hey, hey, is this Carolina? H Yeah, this is the Jewbil Show. It's a radio show. My name is Jubal. How are you hi?
Speaker 1: I am Nina. Hi, I'm Victoria.
Speaker 6: Hi.
Speaker 1: Do you listen to the show?
Speaker 7: I do?
Speaker 3: Actually? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Do you have any idea why we're calling you today?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 3: Not really?
Speaker 1: Okay? Have you heard a first date follow up before? Oh?
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, well.
Speaker 2: That's why we're calling you. We got an email about you from somebody that you're ghosting.
Speaker 7: Okay, okay.
Speaker 1: His name is Shane.
Speaker 5: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Really yeah, Shane emailed us and told us about your date. And he said it's been three weeks since he heard from you, and he wants to know if you'll tell us why you're ghosting him.
Speaker 7: Oh okay, I'm ghosting him because I I got what I want from him. It wasn't Oh my god, I can't believe you actually called it. Guys. It wasn't it like, was not a real date.
Speaker 1: Fore, it wasn't a real date. What does that mean?
Speaker 7: Okay? So I was literally just on Instagram. You probably told you that that's how we met. But I was scrolling and I saw him and I recognized him because he screwed over my sister in college.
Speaker 1: Oh how so.
Speaker 7: My older sister, Elena and him were together and He was a total just sleeping with anything that moved, just mind her, making empty promises and all this crap. And she was so, oh my god, I've never seen her more heartbroken. It was ridiculous.
Speaker 1: This was in college.
Speaker 2: Mm hm, So you saw him on Instagram and set up a date with him to get revenge?
Speaker 4: Yes, Oh, he never met you when he was dating your sister, Like he had no clue who you were.
Speaker 7: No, no, I said that. I told him that we went to college together. He just went to college with my sister. And I wasn't even like in the picture. But I mean, you believed it. I guess he believed what he wanted to believe, that a girl would want to go out with him.
Speaker 1: And girl, okay, does your sister know that you did this?
Speaker 7: She knows now, she didn't know before the fact, but I wanted to give it to her his kind of like a surprise because she's like fine now, I mean she's over him because he's garbage. But I and I wasn't even thinking about it. I just saw him on Instagram and I was like, oh my god, I have to do this.
Speaker 2: So is that why you filmed him doing all kinds of weird things in an alley and I was.
Speaker 4: Like, which part is revenge? Because it sounded kind of hot.
Speaker 7: He definitely seemed to think that it was because he was really into it, but I that was for Yeah, that was really wrench. I showed my sister the video, Fanny. We were cracking up about it. It was so freaking funny. Mm hmmm, and him saying I wanted to make sure that I made him say that he's a pie.
Speaker 1: He thought that that was okay. He thought you were like, you know, that was your thing?
Speaker 7: Yeah, and I was like degrading him or whatever.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, Well for anything, the next time someone pulls out their cell phone and an alley and wants to film me doing weird things, I'm gonna question it twice.
Speaker 7: He made it so easy.
Speaker 1: He made it so easy.
Speaker 2: Thank you for being honest with us, Caroline. Shane is actually on the phone listening and wants.
Speaker 1: To talk to you.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, seriously, Honestly, I can't believe when I'm hearing.
Speaker 3: Are you serious?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: It's uh.
Speaker 7: After I like, you just not really want to talk after what you did to my sister. This is just like if you heard someone I love like like.
Speaker 3: Seriously, that was years ago. You are seriously crazy for doing.
Speaker 7: Oh my god, You're the one who would do whatever a girl tells you in an alley, So I don't really know whether you talk.
Speaker 3: I was in college, Like, I'm a completely different person now.
Speaker 5: Are absolutely psychotic? Okay, seriously, you're gonna record me like that? Who else has seen this video?
Speaker 3: Just oh my god?
Speaker 7: Literally, just me and my sister calmed down?
Speaker 3: Why should I believe you? No, honestly, Carolin, I should get a warrior.
Speaker 7: Oh my god, oh my god. Please, they're always overreacting, literally like, kill the f out?
Speaker 3: What do you? You don't even know me? No, I know what you're like, I know you out. How should I react to this?
Speaker 7: I mean, this is insane. I don't know. It's containing what you did to my sister. You don't cheat people.
Speaker 3: Like that, you have no like, Oh my god, absolutely ever.
Speaker 7: Man, it's just carm and it's just coming back around.
Speaker 5: You just can't handle it, don't do Yeah, sure, sure you're real.
Speaker 3: I really missed out.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean I guess you did. You're having fun. You're the one who did all who was so willing to do all the stuff in the alley with me, like you didn't take anything.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because I thought I was on a real bait and it turns on you're doing to.
Speaker 3: Revenge on me. This's just absolutely crazy.
Speaker 7: Whatever. You just can't you just can't take it. Don't dish it happen if you can't take it. Look, Oh my god, I'm gonna delete it anyway. I already said my sister, and I'm gonna delete it after I show one of my coworkers. Reason.
Speaker 3: You'll be hearing from me, Okay, advice about this. I'm serious. I'm dead serious.
Speaker 7: Okay, I'll hear from you on Instagram.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you can do anything, though, what does he say? I willingly did a see and now it's public. Yeah, I'm sorry, Shane. I know that sucks on both sides. I don't know what to say.
Speaker 7: Yeah, okay, I guess I want to leave the video. Then I'll just pulled onto it and caase I need to show it in court, and I'll just entertain me until then.
Speaker 3: Yike.
Speaker 1: Well, Caroline, would you like another date with Shane? We'll pay for it.
Speaker 7: If you're paying for it, I'll just record him doing more stupid stuff. That's find me.
Speaker 3: You're gonna hear from my lawyer. Okay, cool, you know what, I'm glad I cheated on your sister.
Speaker 1: Second date for you guys, yeah nobody in Hell?
Speaker 7: Yeah I don't think so. He obviously doesn't learn from his mistakes, all right them? Bye? Then Stripper Boy First Day follow up