Speaker 1: Shoot your shot on Prize Picks and get fifty dollars instantly in lineups when you play your first five dollars. That's right, Prize Picks is now giving you fifty dollars in lineups when you sign up to play your first five dollars. Prize Picks makes every dunk, every dime, every board that much more exciting, so don't miss your chance and get started on America's number one app for sports picks. Basketball season is here and it's time to build your lineups on Prize Picks. Right now, we're rolling with Cleveland Donovan, Mitchell, James Harden, more threes, more points, just more. Find your community on Prize Picks, and with the new social feeds feature, you can share prize picks with your friends and copy lineups with winners with a single click. Copy lineups you like or use them as inspiration for your own picks. You can even follow Prize Picks partners like us and Player Fade our Picks with is one click. Prize Picks is easy to play. Just download Price Picks at today and use the code Debo Joe to get fifty dollars in lineups after you play your first five dollar lineup. That code is Debo Joe to get fifty dollars in lineups after you play your first five dollar lineup prize picks.
Speaker 2: It's good to be right.
Speaker 3: I'm your Hostdang de Bo Harrison, and I'm here with my co.
Speaker 2: Host, Joe Hayden.
Speaker 1: Please make sure you like subscribe and download where you get your show.
Speaker 3: Hey, how you're doing today, Joe, brother Debo, I'm doing amazing.
Speaker 2: Two reasons.
Speaker 3: One reason my Cleveland Cavaliers one game seven yesterday.
Speaker 2: I know you saw your boy out there.
Speaker 1: I'm just understanding why they had to get all the way to game seven.
Speaker 2: They had to go all the way to seven. That's crazy.
Speaker 3: How do you depot not with the negativity today, I'm not here.
Speaker 2: I'm just asking tell me the first Joe.
Speaker 3: The first thing is we went in one game seven. And the second thing is I'm excited about it's this my good man's birthday today. Thank you think it's not my good man, my great.
Speaker 2: Man, Debot, thank you, thank you very much.
Speaker 3: Man. You know getting I'm getting up there. Baby thirty just just turned thirty. Ba Come on, Debo, you have fifty You are out here lying ten years. You are forty eight years old, A healthy talking about you. Take that forty eight to the chin because you I'm trying to right now, you look good forty eight.
Speaker 2: Don't know.
Speaker 1: I just I just turned I just turned thirty eight. You upset because we are we ain't nothing but a year apart. You just realize that.
Speaker 3: Huh, DC, Debo, you you're funny. It's okay, It's okay. I said, don't be mad, Joe, you aging like fine wine.
Speaker 2: Brother. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I know that Joe, I ain't upset. I'm just trying to figure out why you're trying.
Speaker 1: You know why you're trying to, you know, put an extra ten on you.
Speaker 2: Boy, because you're fifty for real. That's why. Okay. And I love you, Debo.
Speaker 3: Boy, I love you man, but I'm thirty. The chat thirty eight now that boy, that boy thirty eight.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, shout out to the chat. My good man. Debo is forty eight years old.
Speaker 3: May fourth, A good man was born, and now he is forty eight years old and thriving. Hey, Joe, let me keep one hundred with you though. Keep keep it a beIN, keep it a beIN with me. I couldn't remember what I was turning. I'm like, I heard that, brouh. I'm like, I'm like, oh shit, I might be forty nine. That's what I was thinking.
Speaker 2: I'm like, oh shit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the numbers. Get what's going on, the numbers. Get the running together, Joe, Man, I had I had.
Speaker 1: To be like, all right, seventy eight that no, no, no, I'm turning. I'm like, no, no, no, I'm turning forty eight. No, I ain't already forty I was thinking, Joe. I thought I was going forty nine for Meah. Yeah, I was going forty nine for me. Got to take your time. You gotta take your time. Happy birthday to you, de Bo, Thank you, brother, appreciate it, very very happy. And then I'm gonna say when we had to go to Game seven, bump all that. Did you see we won the game? Jared Allen shot, understanding, shout out to the calves. We're trying to go and get busy, trying to win the ship.
Speaker 2: Here.
Speaker 3: You get a lot of we in Cleveland, bro, I do we in Pittsburgh too, But you getting they.
Speaker 2: Getting tired of that bullfrag of rock. They're getting tired of it. They getting tired of it. I see them.
Speaker 1: They're like Joe, pick aside and stick to it. They're like standing on something I've been standing. I've been standing on it. I'm standing on I know what it is. I'm rocking with you know what it is.
Speaker 3: I'll just say this, but I love and y'all get this right?
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 3: What up? Though?
Speaker 1: You know where y'all gott to see? Where you gotta go? Detroit? You gotta do d Troy.
Speaker 2: We do? We do? We do? We do? And what up?
Speaker 3: That's Detroit for y'all.
Speaker 2: Can I tell you something?
Speaker 3: They went to game seven with number eight rank Orlando.
Speaker 2: So warm up?
Speaker 3: He said, well, why they go to game seven? You say all that day were trying. So the cas was trying warm up. We was just you know what I'm saying, cousin, listen, like, hey, can you guys stretch this out? We need to get a seven, We need the ratings all that other stuff. Yeah, yeah, yeah, all that Calves look like, come on, my dad's are reverend. I'm going to heaven Calves and seven that's all I know.
Speaker 2: Oh my God, get out of here, man, get out.
Speaker 3: Yeah you come get that, Yes, sir, you come get that. That's all I'm telling you. I'm going to having My dad's a rabbitd calves and sad. Hey, oh he's nice. What I'm not going to do is sit here in disrespect. We're gonna need.
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 3: We're gonna We got Donovan Mitchell, we got James Harden, and we have a young We have a man named Jared Allen that brings his lunch pale to work every day. This man wore the same pair of shoes the entire season. He's not worried about nothing but getting a bucket and getting some rebounds.
Speaker 1: And doing what you got to do for the team to win. So that's that's that's rocky superstition. He don't want to change his shoes.
Speaker 2: Bro, it got to be superstition. I don't care.
Speaker 3: It's making me look like he's a gangster. You're gonna wear one pair of shoes for the whole season, Bro, that dig must got the amazing.
Speaker 2: You can't do that.
Speaker 3: That's no brother games right, He's wearing one pair of shoes and he's a hole in them joints right now when he still got twenty two or nineteen with a hole in his boot, That man, Jared Allen is a full blown gangster.
Speaker 2: Brother, I'm not. That's not, that's not.
Speaker 3: That can't be good for your ankles. He ain't got no stability, bro, brother. He's wearing ankle bracest He's an old school player. He played in the seventies. Jared Allen is reincarnated. He was born before, he played back in the day, and now he's back again. He was here once before. I'm trying to tell you, Debo, I'm turning. He's wearing old man's wearing his suit back then to him. Yes, man, Jared Allen is a gangster. That's why the that's why Cleveland loves him. Work pale work, boots, work, ankle braces, ankle braces.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 1: Okay, man, shout out Jared Allen for show, for show. Look here man, Yes, our quarterback.
Speaker 3: Say his name Drew al Okay, I got it, Drew Aller stealers, Yes, quarterback Drew Aler. Yes, ranks top five and rookie Jersey sales. He's higher than Mandoza. He is only what some only three people went head of. It's Caleb Downs take Rodriguez, yep, uh, Malachy.
Speaker 2: Lawrence Malaki, Lawrence.
Speaker 1: It's him and then your boy, uh, Fernando, he tops out the five.
Speaker 2: Yes, Joe, Yes, sir.
Speaker 1: Just something that people don't understand or may not understand, Like like while.
Speaker 3: Being drafted high is a is a good thing, what they're looking for.
Speaker 2: Is I think it's two things.
Speaker 3: Expectations player, you know, yeah, like so what's the hype behind them? And then it's the fan base that they're going to. How dedicated are the fans?
Speaker 2: Joe?
Speaker 3: Do you have fans that that feel you are correct to their team? They feel like family, Joe? Do they bleed black and yellow?
Speaker 2: Joe?
Speaker 3: Hey, that boy Drew Alert he played a steak. That's what they feel like. It's still God Tray, So they feel like they feel like they know that man. Like yes, the fans knowing, they feel like they know him. That's that's that's they God. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: That was another time ship when you go to hell Pitt Penn State, and Pitt played, that's the only time you get some Brookies now because most people go go with Pitt because it's closer to home, you know what I'm saying. Then, unless you're an actual fan of Pitt already, yeah, or Penn State. Sorry, unless you're a fan of Penn State already, then you know you may you may switch it up.
Speaker 3: And I mean that's simple mathematics. When you look at it, man, bro, when you look at it, Debo, when you're looking at these top jersey sales, obviously, like you said, our man's in their jew Aller is because Penn State homegrown, in the in the in the state, so everybody's gonna buy this jersey. Caleb Downs, the Dallas Cowboys fans are all in, and then the dude, he's probably the best player that was in the draft, so you know the Cowboys gonna go crazy.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: Fernando Ma being five and Drew Aller being over him kind of surprised me because obviously quarterback, he was expected to be the number one pick. He's coming in, he's clean cut, does it the right way, so I'm expecting his jersey sales to be higher. So I think Drew Alla, I think the Steelers nation just stood up because they obviously we want a quarterback, we want somebody to be successful, somebody wants somebody to hold on to. And then him being from Penn State, him being in the state, I feel like that just made it extra extra good for everybody in Pittsburgh.
Speaker 1: Dude, Mendoza is number five because it is not a lot of hype behind him. He's in a draft class that is considered the weakest since twenty twenty two draft class.
Speaker 2: He's in Las Vegas. He's from Indiana, all right, so.
Speaker 1: There's no real change of a crossover from college to pro. Matter of fact, the twenty two draft, bro, that was when we ended up getting Kenny Pickets quarterback. Yeah, we we went and got Kenny Pickets. Okay, the dudes number, he was like, I don't I don't know, thirteen. I don't know what this number was. It didn't matter. His jersey sales was number one for all rookies and it was actually number four across the whole league team.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, And that.
Speaker 3: Was because of the hype that was behind him. He was supposed to be the quarterback that was go take over for the air Parent.
Speaker 1: He was gonna be the replacement for Ben. He was gonna be our new franchise quarterback, and that.
Speaker 2: Was supposed to be the dude.
Speaker 1: That was gonna takeovers since being a retired Yeah, none of that happened, but there go the fans again, the guys you said at what one and three? Yes, got you got you got two cowboys at one and three?
Speaker 3: They nows gonna pay that. Hey, it's the cowboys, the cowboys. They are already delusional mind control. I'm that serious, bro. Like their fans are talking about we didn't boys every year, bro, and they ain't seen a championship since ninety five, ninety six.
Speaker 2: Thirty years. I know, I'm years, bro.
Speaker 3: They ain't want nothing but five playoff games it had last years. Since then, they ain't made it out of the divisional round period.
Speaker 2: I know, I know, I'm with you to we ain't hollering.
Speaker 3: About we about to go to Hey, hey here with Pittsburgh's going to the Super we was only out of it for ten, y'all been out of a thirty. Yeah, y'all talking crazy, delusional. But the crazy part is though Devo their teams aren't that bad. Their teams, they never don't have talent, They never don't have players that are out there. So if I'm there, if i'm their fan base, you thinking when you look at the roster on paper, it looked why you should win something. So that's why I'm like, I'm not blaming them, but I don't care.
Speaker 1: To listen, listen they got I don't care nothing about none of that. They have delusional fans. Everybody is in the hunt when the when the season started, because ain't nobody played the game or won or lost.
Speaker 2: Shit. Yeah, and tell all you got.
Speaker 3: The Cleveland last year he was drafted in the fifth rounds number one as a rookie, and then the top five as a whole league.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, yes, it's the hype was behind you.
Speaker 1: Where you go the fan base, y'all delusional to no, you know, every year y'all think, y'all go get to the playoffs and win, and the team go do right, and they go, they go the things to get people and all the other stuff, and y'all keep sitting there, and y'all sitting there in the dog pounter.
Speaker 2: This debo. It hates It hurts me.
Speaker 3: It hurts me to say that. You keep on saying that, and we Mike Browns beat the Steelers the last time they played in the playoffs. So look all the last time, all that ship you talk, if it's the fifth we all be drunk. And you're only as good as your last game. So all that all that back in the day, Ship, I don't want to hear it. Okay, y'all, we did Stillers ain't want the Super Bowl. The still didn't want a playoff game before the Browns did. Okay, we won the super Bowl, definitely won the super Bowl. We definitely want a super Bowl. And that's when yeah, yeah, you did, you did. I think that's what six of them got one. We won a championship. Jim Brown got one back in the day.
Speaker 1: That's back in the day championship in the fifties when it wasn't even the whole league. Dude, you didn't even have nothing, but what six teams? All right, I'm not trying to even go that with you right.
Speaker 3: Now, brother, I'm just I'm just I'm just I'm just I'm just asking questions sometimes Staton questions, sometimes state in fact, sometimes.
Speaker 2: Stateon gonna keep wise. I think in my head every single.
Speaker 1: Day, like it's crazy how you don't want to talk about something when the conversation don't start, it start, you know, getting a little if he over there in Cleveland, I don't understand it, Joe, but.
Speaker 2: We're gonna stay over here in Pittsburgh because we got good things going on here. Yeah, you know for sure.
Speaker 1: Okay, So my guy was up Jenny's dunker, big Red. Hey, this dude eating something crazy?
Speaker 2: Brother? Is this is this real? This is what they're saying, dude.
Speaker 1: So the night before at five thirty pm, it's two to three pasta servings, yes, marror and there bread rose a twelve whoa god, yes, saying two fruit servings.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: So later that day at eight or that evening at eight thirty pm, three hours, hamburgers, three hamburgers, three, three baked lays, hydration mixed hot chocolate.
Speaker 2: Yes, first thing in the morning, wake up in the morning.
Speaker 3: Uh four pieces of toast, two wheaties, bowls, pancakes, two chicken breasts nine am, four more towards toast plus one chicken breast, and the post game covers.
Speaker 2: Your eight at covers. I have not.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't. I wouldn't overly impressed. It's a double. They ain't got no covers here, so you're gonna be out of luck.
Speaker 2: Baby.
Speaker 3: It's a burger spot. Yeah, it's a burger spot.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't it's supposed to be. I wouldn't impressed. I ate it in uh Arizona. That's the same thing with like that in and out, that in and out burger, in and out.
Speaker 2: In and out burger is good.
Speaker 3: Brother.
Speaker 1: That ain't nothing but a greasy McDonald's burger. No, it's not not stop playing with me. Postgame? Do the covers double bacon, cheese, family family cheese, curds, onions, ring underrings, and three uh rnt sides? Yeah, this right here. I mean it's before the game. I could see he carving up bruh.
Speaker 2: How much do he weigh? That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: The pregame. The pregame isn't as crazy for me. I mean all together seven fifteen. The man got eight toast before the game, two three tricken breasts, two weedies bowls, some pancakes, and eight pieces of toast the morning before the game. That's a lot of food. He's talking about a twelve o'clock game. Man, he must be talking about one o'clock game. He might be one of them casts that got to eat a lot to keep their weight. I would he has to, because otherwise he would be humongous. Like, did you have any foods that you would eat, like, you know, every time before a game? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I'm doing the pasta.
Speaker 3: I'm doing the I'm doing like the the noodles with the Yes, I'm doing like spaghetti basically before the game with the chicken breas.
Speaker 2: That's my thing. That's it. That's it. That's it.
Speaker 3: Spaghetti and chicken breast, bro. Because my stomach be messed up before the game, I feel I feel like I really can't eat, but I gotta get something in. So the spaghetti and chicken breast is just normal, smooth, cool. I know it's gonna it's gonna taste the same every time. So I just was going with that, get something in my belly and go because before the game, I'm I ain't gonna lie deep.
Speaker 2: I always had not butterflies, but.
Speaker 3: The night before, the night before and nothing nothing specific, Yeah, nothing specific, bro, I just yet probably the same.
Speaker 2: I was probably eating the same thing. I was eating spaghetti the night.
Speaker 3: Before, because you know the team meal, they always got the spaghetti with the chicken breast. Hit that and then in the morning come back down and do.
Speaker 2: The same thing.
Speaker 1: Well, see, we ain't had that when I when I when I came up, well as far as college, I started in college. So in college they were to give us you get like two pizzas. You get two large pizzas before the game, and that was our dinner, like we was at Kent Stay, bro, Yeah, that's you know, that's all they could afford time, you know, at least that's what we thought. But looking back at it, that was a damn lie because we made damn near seventy eighty percent of the money that was you know, generated for that Yes, and it wasn't because we was good, bro, We sucked. It was because the schools.
Speaker 2: The school was.
Speaker 3: Getting paid by the paid to go out to go out there and there it's the damn sheep to the wolves for the big boys, for big ten and they get one or get a school four five hundred thousand dollars coming in there for you know, two three games every year you get you know, you get a few million dollars to get your face kicked in to be their homecoming game. They warm up, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, yeah, yeah, And he was it. You was, You was the Gators. You was the Gators first game of the.
Speaker 2: Season, dude.
Speaker 3: Fact you ain't gonna deny that fact got you a nice chat. We was the first three games minimum minimum too, If not four. You going to oh yeah, you chance to get in front of the big boys, y'all get to see, you know, get.
Speaker 2: To play up against the bit. I wasn't tripping. I was cool. You gona man, You're gonna handle yours, that's for sure.
Speaker 3: We get getting work on out there. Man. You know they instruct the band up. It's thirty something to whatever by the time you're gonna hit the second quarter, like man, they got They didn't let you go in that game with enough bullets. Man, you had won. You you needed some more. You need about eight more at least. So my thing was the night before the game was to eat pizza. So I think it was like two thousand and seven. I ended up jumping back into it. I think we were somewhere.
Speaker 1: I can't remember where we were, but I was like, yo, I want like some Papa John's pizza.
Speaker 2: And that was the thing that used to give us Papa John's pizza with with the.
Speaker 1: Dipping all that right, so oh my god, yes, they came with it. I ordered it, dipping sauce all that man on a smell as the whole pizza bruh. And I'm like sitting up there like ooh, we the next day, got up eight.
Speaker 2: I eat a huge breakfast too, because I get up super early.
Speaker 1: I try and get to the game, like at least like four hours before the game, so I can get have all my stuff ready complete with that. Oh yeah, I'm trying to get there as soon as I do all my stuff. I take my own jerseys, I do my I do everything.
Speaker 2: Shut up. I don't let them do none of that.
Speaker 3: Bro Okay, yes, okay, deepo, I wasn't him. I was today. Yeah, I don't let I don't. I don't let them do none of that. So you get up to the stadium four hours before, right, So in two thousand and seven, like I said, I ordered that Papa John's dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Man, I felt great, and then it reminded me.
Speaker 3: I'm like, yo, I used to eat pizza like that's all we had before that, and I felt great when I played.
Speaker 2: So I'm like, I'm going back to that.
Speaker 1: And I don't even know if you was there the couple games that I did play, but I would order a large pizza.
Speaker 2: Well, I would actually order too.
Speaker 1: When it came time because other guys started being like eating some slice and all this other stuff. So we would had a gatorade, and we treated the gatorade like it was wine. So if you had some red, you say you needed a cab, you had a lighter one, you know, you say it was it was it was some of the.
Speaker 2: It was white. Yeah, so everybody would get a slide.
Speaker 1: I still get a whole pieces to myself, So everybody else would just grab a slice, and it just became a thing where we was, you know, it was breaking bread like but it was great.
Speaker 3: Bro. See I wasn't It must have not been because i't. I ain't never see the slice I need. I wish I would have seen it. I would have definitely came over there and grabbed me a slice, debot. Yeah, it was only ship by the time you got there. That was what seventeen m I wasn't shit.
Speaker 1: It might have been only like maybe three people that was that was still there from when I originally started doing it.
Speaker 2: But dude, there used to be like the whole defense.
Speaker 3: Bro. I was at one time, I was earning three pieces. I'm like, yo, dog, y'all can't take none of this one. I at least need half of it, bro.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like Jack Jack would order, I'd be like Jack one.
Speaker 2: Of the most clutchest people in the world. Yeah, I'll be like Jack Man.
Speaker 3: He'd be like, yeah, I got you, don't worry about it.
Speaker 2: He giving the money and all that.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: Blah blahlah blah. Yeah, soon as it come in, we break the meetings. Soon as we break the meetings. After the team meeting, we do all our stuff. Yeah, that's when I get the pizza.
Speaker 3: So I wouldn't even I wouldn't even eat the regular meal that we had there.
Speaker 1: I'm like, yo, I'm staving all that. I'm coming there starving. Bro, be ready just to eat that.
Speaker 3: And but that Papa John's pizza with that sauce ain't nothing on. Bro. Bro Like, hey, I'm gonna tell you another one that's hit. And I don't even know what's the name of it right now. It's what is it? I want to say, Yes, dude, it's pizza is around here. I just man, I order.
Speaker 1: It, Bro, like every now and then it got it got like a turbo turble.
Speaker 2: They call it turbo crush. It's like a garlic turbo crush. Oh my goodness, Bro, I'm not here. What's the name of it? Is it jets or.
Speaker 1: Or is it Fox, I started doing I started doing that one when I was in Atlanta during COVID when I was filming Hills, Me and my dude, Allen, Dude, we was driving thirty thirty forty minutes bro to go get pizza, like eleven o'clock at night.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 2: Man, it was good though.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 2: So they got one here.
Speaker 1: But it's like it's a good thirty forty minutes away and damn so you got to go get it every now and then.
Speaker 3: You know, yeah, you boy, gotta run down there and get that.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. You got to go forty five for the pizzas. Oh yeah, no question, that's one way.
Speaker 3: Okay, you eat. You're eating a pizza. You're eating a pizza of a shot on the way back in the wheel. Oh you can't, you can't. What you mean you cats? Yeah, Jets, it's Jets. Jet's got the turbo cruss. Yes, it's Jets. They're right, just got the turbo cruss. Bro. I'm telling you, when you come here, you got to find.
Speaker 2: You a Jets.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 1: Make sure me in your turbo crush. Matter of fact, get you the one that only got the corners.
Speaker 2: You could get it.
Speaker 3: Where it got all just all corners in there, so you get all corners, so you see, Okay, I'm gonna side. I'm gonna order that off this.
Speaker 2: Turbo crush, please please.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know we need to get to those debot because we didn't.
Speaker 2: You know, we ain't talk Let's talk about my boys. Yeah, let's talk about your boys. Let's talk about your boys. That boy, Todd Monkin.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, Now they asked him, uh if he had a goal m for naming the starting quarterback, if his goal was to name of starting quarterback before a training camp, right, and.
Speaker 3: He said, I would love to have that. I'm not there yet. Monkin replied, So I can't say that. You can't say what, dude. You can't say that you have or like.
Speaker 1: Want to have in mind a time frame of when you think you could have enough plays to evaluate the quarterbacks performance that you have. Joe, I don't know what this is, but I'm gonna tell you right now. It sounds like a little browniecause as you sit there and you look at it a little more, it goes.
Speaker 2: Oh. But he did say he says this one.
Speaker 1: He say, he said, once listen, once we get on the field for four weeks at the end of spring, we'll have a better idea. He continued to then say, but there's only so many reps you get. You've got to start to target towards who's going to start opening day. Okay, yes, but then he went round and he comes back with this.
Speaker 2: I'll say.
Speaker 1: He went browning and he comes back with this one. He says, Now, this.
Speaker 2: Can still change.
Speaker 1: He added, that can change even if someone's getting two thirds of the reps or someone's getting a third of the reps, because you're still going to play preseason games. Yes, you're still going to want to see those guys at quarterback and see how they play. Why not just say we'll we're going to know who our starting quarterback is before the first regular season game. Leave it at that and keep it going. Because all this stuff he's saying right here, it sounded like anybody could be the quarterback. It could be Washing, it could be a Shadoor, it could be Gilbert, it could be Green, the dude they just picked up, Joe, What is going on with your coach here that he can't give a straight answer, And then he seems to be talking about what somebody put out there about the reps being flipped over, Like why not just say we're gonna we're going to figure out who are starting quarterback kids before the first regular season game instead of going and getting all this mumbo jumbo double talking Browning.
Speaker 3: I guess because he's coach for the Browns. I don't know, but I'm asking you, this is what I understand what you're saying. If I was you, I would do the same thing. Say it doesn't matter. He needs to have his own he got his own timetable. So if he says before the first game of the season, debo, I'm with you one thousand percent, he's kind of like he don't need to rush. I feel like if he would have said I'm going to have my started by the first game of the season, it's just he's making more conversation that doesn't need to be made.
Speaker 2: You're exactly right.
Speaker 3: I think that when you say things like just on had they've only had three practices? You know what I'm saying, there's time, but you already switching from who's starting. It's not even the most reps because the ones because when you're having a quarterback competition, because when you're having a quarterback competition.
Speaker 2: That's what you do.
Speaker 3: Sometimes one guy's going to get more reps one day and the next guy is going to get more reps the next day.
Speaker 2: Nobody talking about Dylan Or. No, this is what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: No, I mean, obviously, Chaudeor was already the starting quarterback. I mean, Shaudeor already started. Deshawn's coming back making forty six million dollars this year.
Speaker 2: That's the two quarterbacks.
Speaker 3: Dylan Gabriel you had your chance, and Shadeur obviously, in my opinion, looked like he was better, has a better projectory trajectory to be actual starting quarterback. So now it's him and DeShawn in a quarterback battle. Some days, Deshawn's going to have more reps, some days Chaudor is going to have more reps.
Speaker 2: And people are living and dying by every throw.
Speaker 3: The quarterbacks and the coach they're gonna have to go back, see, watch, evaluate, and then they're gonna pick who didn't want to be the starting quarterback, and then we're gonna go from there. So it's just everybody like you, everybody like people is just trying to make a big deal out of Oh no, he's getting more reps this day, he's getting more reps that day, quarterback you talked to Mary Kay. Look, no, I'm saying you're talking about the article that Mary Kay said, because Mary Kay's putting out there, Oh we got more reps this day. Oh we got because that's what happens when you're battling the next day, should or probably get more reps like she said that. Yeah, I'm sure Mary Kay would actually say that if that ended up happening and turning back around, because you did. You've been doing this since the early ages. You've been it doesn't matter. They experienced, you know, analyst, reporter, sports ebo, however you want to call it, you're.
Speaker 2: Gonna tell me.
Speaker 3: Just because they get voted and win an award, them saying people was the one that took that kept out fucking Bill Belichick, Like there's they don't know what they don't know some people she's good, like.
Speaker 2: When I like it and I don't like it, and I don't want to don't like.
Speaker 3: You know, the reporters out there in Pittsburgh too. If somebody gets a reward, you think that just means that they're good. No, you can still be doing foggy things and when.
Speaker 2: Oh, so you're saying she ain't good.
Speaker 3: She just know, I'm saying that some people could to each his own, to each his own.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, I'm just I'm just asking because you know, with this monkey thing, the report says the Browns Trent, what is that ballot in a consulting role, but the consultant role. So the Browns hired longtime NFL executive exact Trent Balki in a consultant like capacity.
Speaker 2: Yeah, two men, Joe Cook No, Joe too long.
Speaker 3: Jackuars fired the kitchen Jym in twenty twenty five offseason and he has been out of the NFL since last season. Okay.
Speaker 1: Now, during his tenure in Jacksonville, the Jags went twenty five and forty three with head coach Ervin Meyer and Doug Patterson, along with interim coach Durrell Belvin.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all of them got fired, Joe.
Speaker 3: Everybody got fired, and.
Speaker 2: I let everybody fire the problem.
Speaker 3: Joe, he go to the problem now is actually what is it? It's twenty five, So that was twenty five.
Speaker 1: So in twenty five before they got the coach that they actually got now, Liam Coin.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was the old coordinator for the Buccaneers.
Speaker 1: Right, and he actually had decided to pass on the second interview a head coach position for Jacksonville and stay with the Bucks. Along with it was Ben Johnson and Aaron Glenn saying.
Speaker 3: The same thing that they would go past.
Speaker 1: Because they didn't want the job if he was still going to be the GM. And of course later Cohen took the job with the incentive that he could pick his own GM. And this all started all the way back in twenty fourteen when old Trent and Jim Hardball was bumping heads mutually agreed.
Speaker 2: The part ways. More people say it was more like firing over there than.
Speaker 1: It was a mutual agreement, with the owners obviously siding with Trent over gym and everything went downhill from there until he was fired in twenty sixteen. Okay, so he took and didn't want to listen to Jim Harball over there with the forty nine ers. After they had I think they went to a championship game were won the championship I can't remember which.
Speaker 2: One was, but he decided he was big dog.
Speaker 1: He wanted to do everything this way, obviously on the side winning, and they was like we're going to go your way, and we're gonna get rid of Jim. Jim went over there to Michigan and started cheating up some storms and winning some money, I mean, winning some games and all that anyway, all right, So he would later get fired in twenty sixteen from the forty nine ers. He would go to the Jaguars in twenty one until twenty four and it has been a steady decline since then. Bro, Joe, Yo, Yes, what is it about, oh Trent that y'all brown see that makes you or makes your organization want to bring him in to consult about?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 2: How not to do it? You?
Speaker 3: Bo? I'm with you one thousand percent on this one, and now I'm pissed sitting here taking it. What the fuck he gonna come help us consult about? Leave us alone. Don't come over here with your losing vibes.
Speaker 2: I brought him in, Joe.
Speaker 3: I don't need none of that energy. Why were you consulting? What are you consulting us about? We're doing? Just find Andrew. Barry's over here cooking right now. I think brought him in. They say for bringing something in. Maybe he bringing them in to make himself look better than No.
Speaker 2: This all I'm saying. No, look how bad he.
Speaker 3: Did, I'm gonna bring him in here and try and rehabilitate it ability.
Speaker 2: This is all I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I don't think bringing more cooks in the kitchen is what we need.
Speaker 2: We just got. I thought you said he was cooking.
Speaker 3: Why would you need somebody else.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying. He's a he's he's a lone ranger right now. He's my Gordon Ramsey.
Speaker 3: I don't need nobody else throwing in, no damn ingredients or nothing. I like you doing what you're doing. We got deeper Deesta out of there. So now I'm like, okay, you don't have no handcuffs. I feel like you're bringing in handcuffs Andrew.
Speaker 2: I don't want it.
Speaker 3: I don't want it to be just on you. You did the draft last year, amazing, you did the draft this year. I'm loving it. What the hell are you bringing in somebody to consult? You want nobody consulting you. I want you to be doing what you're doing. You and top Monkin, y'all consult each other. Y'all figure out what we want to do here. We don't need to.
Speaker 2: Bring you know for sure who brought him in. I don't know.
Speaker 3: And the thing is, I don't care because I think that when you keep bringing in other consultants, other people, that other no, we don't need that.
Speaker 2: You're the genuine man.
Speaker 3: I'm just trying to see who's trying to sabotage it?
Speaker 2: That's all? Is it the Is it the GM himself? That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: He have this man been out of it for a whole year, and you want to know nothing positive twenty fourteen. I want to know what is it that you got? You got pictures of somebody, you got, what you got text? What you got that done got you back in here in a consultant capacity, and you ain't said nothing with it since you showed your hand and made Jim Harball get up out of there and saw and showed that you couldn't do it, and then went over there to Jacksonville. I mean, yeah, Jacksonville and did the same thing. This one dumbfounds me because I genuinely don't understand why you would bring him in. I don't we don't need more cooks, we don't need more people in there. I was like, ssh, I mean Andrew Barry. We got you in here, you're cooking, do what you need to do. So that's why it's a good point. I don't need to ask was it Andrew Berry's I did to bring him in?
Speaker 2: I would hope not.
Speaker 1: I would definitely hope it is not, because if it is that, this is scary, that is scary, and then it's still scary for his job security. If it isn't, it's a scary situation either way it go. He's cooking. Yes, he did good last year. What he did with the confusing he did good last year. Dude, he got all them high drafts. He went and made it work. He made it, he made he made he made it count. Yes, this year he got he got some good picks. See if it pans out.
Speaker 3: Yes, But if that's him saying I'm not too sure of what I did, I need a consultant. I'm ready to fire you as the owner if you did that.
Speaker 2: And if you're the.
Speaker 3: Owner and I'm saying I'm getting a consultant because you ain't cooking right then, now you're sitting there like it's my job even secure that you had to bring somebody else in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, I'm with you.
Speaker 3: I just don't understand the fact that when you do have a GM, these all these consulting people. I'm like, no, you got your scouting department, you got your general manager.
Speaker 2: You have people that run it. Omar. Did Omar have a consultant? Omar ain't got no consulting back, I mean, because.
Speaker 3: You don't need no goddamn consultant, because he's the GM.
Speaker 2: He consulting with itself. In consulting with.
Speaker 1: Joe Joe Joe feeling some kind of way man, Joe Joe Joe Joe Joe, feeling some kind.
Speaker 2: Of saying when you got the organization.
Speaker 3: When I go over there to Pittsburgh brouh, they will always ask me, what's the difference between Cleveland and Pittsburgh up top? When you got your GMS and you got what's my man was before Omar Kevin Coberg? You got Kevin, you got Omar. You got dudes that don't feel like when you're talking about needing consultant, you're consulting with your head coach because we're putting this together. It's me and you and we're building this team and we're gonna figure it out.
Speaker 2: The owner.
Speaker 3: Maybe you know what I'm saying, but for real, FU, you got your guys, you got your GM, and you got your coach. You'all building this squad together. Y'all gonna be on the same coord When you start bringing in more consultants, what is he consulting you about? You and the coach? Figure out what y'all need all this extra Like you got scouting departments, all those people for show. But when you just bring in somebody consultant, what are you talking about?
Speaker 2: What are you doing?
Speaker 3: Hey? Man?
Speaker 1: This could be one of them situations where you know, hey, they're not hired a new coach. He might not have been too sure about the GM. I'm saying as the owner. As the owner, and the owner is like, you know what, I need somebody on the inside to be all the way inside on everything and tell me what's going on and feed me the tidbits what's going on. This could be a situation where he might be even trying to sabotage.
Speaker 3: To act GM, act your general manager. That's like a spy. That's what it is. You said, you hitting, You said somebody what you needed to know? What you want to know because you feel like they might not be telling you the whole story. Hey, you gotta think about this, man, what's up? I'm the Hasslings, except I'm Harrison.
Speaker 1: I'm Harrison. I own the Browns, okay. And I don't know shit about football and I can't do nothing about it. But I got money. I'm a billionaire. You think you go tell me how to run a business and who I want to put in there?
Speaker 3: Hell? Know you not? You ain't nothing but a millionaire. I'm a billionaire. You'll do as I say when I.
Speaker 2: Say yeah, you know that control that comes in You.
Speaker 3: Know that's not what they are. Oh my goodness, debo, that's just not God. Just the stressed me out a little bit. I ain't gonna lie. And it's okay, man, it's okay. You should have knew that this wasn't gonna be a straight pattern, but we still got It's just the off season. We got time to the foot y'all doing this, the draft already done. Why is y'all even hiring me for what.
Speaker 2: You're telling me?
Speaker 1: You messed up so bad you're hiring somebody right now to help consult for this.
Speaker 3: But that's the crazy part. She didn't mess up. I'm just saying, and you Bray did not mess up. I know he didn't, bro, I know he didn't. I'm saying I'm just looking. I'm looking at him. I'm just I'm just you know me, man, I gotta I gotta hit all avenues I can be able to say. You know, I think you got to be able to think unlogical when we're talking about Cleveland.
Speaker 2: You love when these things happen.
Speaker 3: I don't love this that you do. Yes, you do, maybe yeah, you little And I don't like to I might like. I don't like when we do it to ourselves. I like when y'all do it to y'allselves, because that means it's it's it's sell phone self warfare, like y'all can't even get out of your own way.
Speaker 2: Whew, that's the greatest. We're going to just quarterback competition going on.
Speaker 3: We just need our bondy football beautiful beautiful, beautiful, beautiful stadium y'all got coming.
Speaker 1: Up, beautiful, beautiful and y'all got y'all got this going on.
Speaker 3: Oh Lord, Lord, by the time, but look by that time, should.
Speaker 1: Started giving me this for my birthday. Lord, I appreciate that, Lord, my shepherd, you know what I want.
Speaker 2: Come on, we're gonna be nice, and you're all gonna be in that.
Speaker 3: We're gonna be nice with old with old ballot back there, Uh, plotting it, plotting the scheming.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: I pray, I hope that it works out. But I just think that we don't need another cut.
Speaker 2: Too many a boss. You know what they said? What's up?
Speaker 3: They said they wasn't go listen to you. They damn sure didn't listen to me, because he listen to you. I'm I'm gonna tell you everything that you want to know. Mister hasl what you want to know. Leave my dog, Leave my dog. Mister has them alone.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: And I think I think Monking went home at eight thirty five pm. He should have been there till nine fifteen. If I was, if I was head coach, I would be the man. Todd doesn't that thing? Just saying man coaching that thing. I'm just hey, listen, I'm just saying if I was there, I'd be sleeping in the office. That's what he's telling me. That's what you gotta get. You got you gotta find out who hired him, Joe. That no, for sure, that's what you mean. I'm hit Andrew. I'm hit Andrew Barry. I gotta hit him up.
Speaker 2: I have to