Speaker 1: Oh my god, Andrew, what what?
Speaker 2: Oh god?
Speaker 1: It's a serial emergency?
Speaker 2: Can I get it from under the desk?
Speaker 1: Now? Wait till I play this?
Speaker 2: Babye Baby said, yes, Momy, we stop it there.
Speaker 1: I don't think we're allowed to play more than that now. But guess what, dude, this is a serial emergency. I told you we would have one Today's Wednesday. It's a bonus episode prize inside and it's because our fantastic listener, Matt from Pennsylvania sent us Baby Shark cereal.
Speaker 2: Go Matt, go, Matt, you're the best. Thanks for sending all the cereal.
Speaker 1: Currently, yeah, baby Shark Cereal from Kellogg's only available at Sam's Club. It will be released into Walmart stores, which is you know, also they're related Sam's Club. Yeah, Sam's Club is owned by Walmart or vice versa. I don't know. Walmart's the big giant thing in Sam's Club is there what do you call it? Warehouse store?
Speaker 2: And somehow, some way, I bet you Disney is in there somehow.
Speaker 1: Who knows, but anyway, so Walmart stores will get it late in September. So right now you can only buy it at Sam's Club or listen to us eat it right here on Serial Killers.
Speaker 2: That'll give you the best type of who needs to try the cereal? And you could hear us try these cereals.
Speaker 1: That's right. Then you may or may not want to get it.
Speaker 2: Let's find out, well, I mean, go to the I think this is a very segmented audience for this one.
Speaker 1: Look at that and our buddy Matt, he knows us well because look with the little fish on the box is saying beat it.
Speaker 2: Oh, Matt, you're the best.
Speaker 1: He's our friend.
Speaker 2: Beat it.
Speaker 1: There we go.
Speaker 2: I can't believe how big Baby Shark has got right.
Speaker 1: And look on the front it's Baby Shark Doo Doo Doo Doo doo doo Limited Edition, and on the back it's Mommy and Daddy Shark Do Doo to do Do doo doo. So it's like two cereals in one. It's very fantastic.
Speaker 2: I love it. But if it actually tastes like Wins.
Speaker 1: With marshmallows, there's marshmallows in it.
Speaker 2: Shut up.
Speaker 1: I just choked on nothing.
Speaker 2: So basically this is going to be fruit loops with marshmallows pretty much.
Speaker 1: I just choked on my excitement. That's great, No, it's gonna basically be wild berry fruit loops with marshmallows. That's what I'm thinking.
Speaker 2: I don't like wild berry fruit loos.
Speaker 1: Do we still have it? We should grab it and compare.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, next to one of the fourteen other o cereals. Because now there's Unicorn Cereal.
Speaker 1: Wait, and there's Catacorn.
Speaker 2: The Unicorn is by Kellogg's. Yeah, baby Shark is by Kellogg's. Both have circle sheapes Kelloggs, you're getting lazy with the designs.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you. They just have that machine that makes the loops and they boo boo boop, just pop loops out and then they flavor them differently.
Speaker 2: I want to work for the cereal company to get the brand partnerships. Put me on that, because I'll come up with a bunch of new ideas for you.
Speaker 1: Naturally and artificially flavored cornflour blend sugar. Okay, my kids are a little bit too old for Baby Shark, even though Cooper watched it when it first came out. But Baby Shark's best friend is William. Then there's Baby Shark. He's very curious about everything around him. Mommy Shark, she's empathetic and listens without judgment. There's Daddy Shark, who he's family oriented. Yeah, you know, he's always on the lookout for possible danger, you know, looking out for the family. Then there's Grandma Shark. She's fun loving Grandma Shark, always the life of the party. Then there's Grandpa Shark. And look his like his dentures are. He's like, oh, here, you're going do an old man voice.
Speaker 2: Ground Shark.
Speaker 1: He loves to learn new things.
Speaker 2: I've served from the Great Shark War of It Dinow.
Speaker 1: Apparently polyden does not work under the sea. All right, so I'm gonna open this up. Oh no, our cups are gone.
Speaker 2: It was a little clever for you, Scott. I like that one. No polydon under the sea.
Speaker 1: Oh well, check a point in that one. Okay, we have to use styrofoam bowls today. I'm sure all the earthy people will love that because someone took our cups. Scotty shake because there's different colors and marshmallows and stuff in here.
Speaker 2: Can you have stacks make you a song where it's like, do the Scotty shake and then it's the Harlem shake.
Speaker 1: I think we can do that. Oh I tore it a little bit. All right, whatever, Let's see what kind of noise this makes.
Speaker 2: Kind of a lame sound, Yeah, just kind of lame.
Speaker 1: The cups are better, and the dog bowl isn't even here anymore.
Speaker 2: Well it is. You just put your dog's food in there, so I'm not eating anything out of that till you clean that.
Speaker 1: I'm not even sure what it really smells like.
Speaker 2: I don't really I would have liked to have smelled it, so here, smell it. Cool. This is wild berry fruit loops with marshmallows. This is insane. It is the exact same thing. The color is the same, the marshmallows are the same. It even has little granules exactly like the wild berry has. This is exactly it's fruit loops with marshmallows.
Speaker 1: Okay, as soon as we taste this, we'll grab the old box of fruit loops wild berry and taste testemon. Right here we go. One percent milk.
Speaker 2: You shouldn't have given me my bowl without pouring milk in it.
Speaker 1: Well, you want it to smell it.
Speaker 2: It smells very fruity, and no one else it smells like, wait, who did the toy story force? Also, Kellogg's all loops, carnival crunch.
Speaker 1: That's this. See they're getting lazy, very lazy. Here we go mass produce.
Speaker 2: It is exactly the same.
Speaker 1: I think it tastes more like just fruit loops than berry fruit loops.
Speaker 2: This is where we disagree because inside you see those little granules in the loops.
Speaker 1: Those have no taste.
Speaker 2: Yes they do, they do. It's a little sugar thing to me.
Speaker 1: Their fruit loops. Three bowls, one spoon.
Speaker 2: I give us three bowls. It's not the best, but you know what, it'll do the job and a trick and do the job in a jiff. Yeah, that's it.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: One of those.
Speaker 1: It's actually in a pinch, just post production. I will not fix it because I love actually making you look dumb.
Speaker 2: Here's something, Yes, you can keep this in two. Then remember when I said the sugar granules have the taste, No, it was a marshmallow.
Speaker 1: The marshmallows are the same ones that are in the frosted flakes with marshmallows, the apple jacks with marshmallows, the other fruit loops with marshmallows. They're just the same.
Speaker 2: Biff really is not doing well at a summer internship.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I brought you Toy Story Cereal and I brought you Baby Shark Cereal. You like them use the same shapes?
Speaker 1: This definitely, I think right here. It just pushes General Mills to the top of my cereal heap. I have to rate General Mills number one as far as cereal companies go, because they have the most variety, the most crazy stuff. Kellock's is just getting lazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I have no light to stand on in this conversation, but I'll.
Speaker 1: Agree with you. Well, so I decided we can't just do one cereal. So I'm gonna make this bonus episode.
Speaker 2: Are we trying the fruit loops?
Speaker 1: Nah, I'm gonna make this bonus So.
Speaker 2: That's just a ditched idea. A box of wild berry fruit loops. I'm sitting right here, right here, and we're just not trying them.
Speaker 1: Put your hand out, we'll do it.
Speaker 2: Try dirty.
Speaker 1: Okay, here's your wild berry in one hand.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm gonna go back to Baby Shark.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, dry baby Shark. Here's Baby Shark. Try. You'll get the full flavor that way. Don't mix them, No, I'm not okay Baby Shark first. Okay, not Wildberry legitimately no difference. I guess I have to do it too.
Speaker 2: Holy crap, don't trust you. That's the exact same series. Look at this, skottyby Shark, Scott.
Speaker 1: Look at that, well, I know they're the saying they're all loops.
Speaker 2: No, no, the same color, Baby Shark, Wildberry.
Speaker 1: They're exactly They're pretty much the same, Scott. You know, it's just the baby Shark has the little sparkly things on him, Wildberry does, and some ahle left the wildberry box open, so they're stale.
Speaker 2: Look at this, those two are next to each other. Which one is baby shark and which one is wildberry fruit loop?
Speaker 1: I don't know. Like I said, Kellogg's getting lazy.
Speaker 2: All right, we're on to you.
Speaker 1: So we can't just do one cereal here. You know that we always do two or sometimes even three. So I'm going to turn this episode into.
Speaker 2: Serial Killers listener request.
Speaker 1: This will now be the listener Request bonus episode. All cereals requested by listeners. That one, yeah, that one was Matt and this one. God, yes, I think some dentures got stuck in my throat.
Speaker 2: Oh Grandpa Shark.
Speaker 1: This one was requested by Jen G a listener of hours on Twitter cool. She wanted us to do a healthy one. I told her no. She gave it to me anyway. Love gin Nature's path organic flax plus multi bran flakes.
Speaker 2: That is a tongue twister if I've ever heard one.
Speaker 1: It is, and I'm still choking on something. Always organic. Oh new look, same great taste. That means they changed something, yep, but I don't know what it tastes like in the first place. So let's dig in. Need a Scotti shake because it's crap in there.
Speaker 2: Do the Scottie shake.
Speaker 1: Poor, we're gonna get.
Speaker 2: I can't even open the bag.
Speaker 1: Let's go on this side. I usually open it. Lefty, says Brody. What Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 2: What's stuck in your throat?
Speaker 1: I don't know, but you know what, I need to drink some of this cereal milk ah sweet goodness, all.
Speaker 2: Right, refreshing and healthy.
Speaker 1: I'm sweating. I don't know why. Okay, there's only flakes in here.
Speaker 2: Well, isn't that all that's in it?
Speaker 1: I thought there was like chunks of like flax and stuff like that, but it's all within the within the flake. I'm not going into this optimistically. Because it's healthy crap and I'm really not interested, but you know who knows, I'm excited change my mind. Suck that spoon clean so there's no sweetness on it.
Speaker 2: Yep, I did.
Speaker 1: Yep, you're good at it all right, here we go.
Speaker 2: Okay, and that's very dirty we go. I can't really get the flakes. Okay, I like it.
Speaker 1: I probably would like a little bit better if we didn't have this sweet stuff first crunchy boring.
Speaker 2: The thing is it has a bread on the table taste.
Speaker 1: See, if you look on the box, there's a picture of the cereal with strawberries in it, and on the bottom here fruit shown as serving suggestion. I would take that suggestion because it's probably better with strawberries. But you know my policy of not having to put anything else into the cereal. It should be good on its own. You shouldn't have to enhance it with a flavor. It should just be awesome. Yeah, I mean so for that reason, two balls.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, that's that's rough. I give this three bowls, same scales, Baby shark. Not the best, not the worst.
Speaker 1: It's okay for a healthy cereal, but it's just uh, let's see ingredients whole wheat flour, wheat brand cane sugar, so third ingredient. But it's really not all that sweet.
Speaker 2: But I'm fine with that. I'm happy with that. Danielle.
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, we're just about to do yours. Hold on, why don't you just step over there. You might as well take a seat. Danielle needs to take a seat. This is the best day of my life. Daniell gets to join Cereal Gillers. This is a serial emergency episode. Yes it is because she very hungry.
Speaker 2: So this worst because we got.
Speaker 1: This baby shot. Yes, you missed it. We already did that. How was it?
Speaker 2: It was?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: Yeah, let me try it.
Speaker 1: No, that's gross, get your own bowl. Try Andrew ew ew. Oh my gosh, it's awful. No, you just use his spoon and his cereal and his milk.
Speaker 2: Sick. No, he's fine.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, it's Andrew. He's like my brother. I won't even sit on the toilet seat at my parents' house without putting toilet I.
Speaker 2: Have problems, serious issues that we talked about. This. You put toilet paper down in your parents' toilet. Yes, oh my god, you have such problems.
Speaker 1: Yes I do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you need psychiatric healthy.
Speaker 1: You really do hens why it was a little bit of a problem for me to just see what you just did.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, it's Andrew, all right, well, let's he's sick.
Speaker 1: The third listener requests in this episode is Danielle, because she is a listener. I think yes. So she texted me from Target a couple of days ago and she's like, there's a sail rack and have you ever tried these before? So hold on, let me break them out.
Speaker 2: How many cereals did you?
Speaker 1: Now? These come out probably in about May or June each year. A couple of different brands make red, white and blue cereals. It's the same crap, they just put some food coloring in it. So here's rice Crispies, limited time red white, and blue. So it's rice Crispies with red and blue crispies. It's gonna taste like rice crispies. Let's just close our eyes and pretend there's.
Speaker 2: No Okay, I'm excited, all right. I also saw the Peep cereal, but he said it was a little overload for him.
Speaker 1: Well, Peeps was from last Easter one.
Speaker 2: This is from fourth of July at least clearance front.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm cool with clear and cereals. If you remember, we had the chocolate berry Captain crunch that was on the clearance rack. Because they don't make that crap anymore.
Speaker 2: I didn't like that. I gotta say. I do not like I need something to get that baby shark cereal out of my cereal? No, no, no one? Oh wait, hold on, where's my favorite one? He just drop the ball and it's Max's dog dish.
Speaker 1: Don't tell all this. Look I'm sweating. Is that a good dish? Don't tell?
Speaker 2: Is that expensive?
Speaker 1: Don't tell him? Don't tell? Oh my god, don't you got to clean it up? I will hold on. Wait, there's a second ball. Hold on, I got to pour the ball.
Speaker 2: I don't think you should be getting any more balls. What Why are you pouring them in the dog bowl?
Speaker 1: Because I need the sound going into a bowl.
Speaker 2: He waits until the last cereal I forgot into a glass bowl for the sound effect and shut it over the floor.
Speaker 1: I want to pee in my pants. Please stop. Hold on, I'm really sweating. Look at me. I'm I'm a ball sweat right out.
Speaker 2: You got under boob sweat. I know you're gonna need a vacuum clean.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna get one. Please don't tell all this, Please don't.
Speaker 2: This actually became a real Cereal immersiony seriously, my god.
Speaker 1: Oh there's sap, crackle and popping you here.
Speaker 2: Listen, they're marshmallows.
Speaker 1: No, marshmallows. Hold on, listen. Wow, that's the right there, marshmallows. No, it's just so you know, any rice Cereal will snap, crackl and pop.
Speaker 2: Cereal Lucky Charms with Chocolate and the three Unicorns. Lucky Charms with Chocolate was a surprise for me.
Speaker 1: It is so good. Yes, it's the off season co chocolate. Okay, here we go. Call likes rice crispies red and blue. Hmm, there's like rice crispies.
Speaker 2: It's exactly the same as rice crispies.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's just some food calling.
Speaker 2: The red really tastes so much better. Well, it didn't taste any different.
Speaker 1: I need to know how sugar is the second ingredient here too. I don't taste it. There's no sugar in this, No there is. It's the second ingredient. No taste four grams of sugar, which is not bad. It's still crackling in my mouth. I love the sensation. That's gross.
Speaker 2: What's that candy?
Speaker 1: The pop candy pop rocks, the one that everyone thought Mikey died from but didn't.
Speaker 2: Can I go put some of the other cereal in here?
Speaker 1: Absolutely, you're allowed to mix. You're you're a guest. All right, Well, thank you for listening to this bonus emergency episode of Serial Killers.
Speaker 2: Got amergency.
Speaker 1: Let's please please follow us on Twitter serial Killers PC, that's cereal with the c Like us on Facebook, and subscribe to us on all the podcast apps. We appreciate you, you guys.
Speaker 2: Eat the good stuff over there and podcast? Did I on Serial Killer?
Speaker 1: You know, we're actually on vacation this week, you know, so we came special just to eat this crap and break Max's bowl? So it did.
Speaker 2: We record this on a Friday, and it's now posting. We're not on a vacation.
Speaker 1: We just stop going behind the velvet ropes. All right, thank you so much for listening. We gotta grow, we gotta go. That's right, the curtain. I'm oz over here.
Speaker 2: We give this one.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I give it zero wow bowls. Come on, it's crispies. I'll give it three balls, three balls.
Speaker 2: Give it three balls too, Okay.
Speaker 1: Wait three balls, two or three balls as well?
Speaker 2: Three bulls as well. There's no taste.
Speaker 1: It tastes like rice crispies. All right, we gotta go.
Speaker 2: No who tastes unless you put marshmallow and bacon in the oven. Oh I think you said bacon. I'm like, what are you doing with the rice? Scraspy cereal?
Speaker 1: Thank you for listening to Serial Killers. I'm not going to go through all that crap again. We'll talk to you on Friday with a brand new episode. I'm scared because I broke his ball and yeah, all right, thanks for listening. Have a great day. Until next time, Daniel, come back and say it one, two, three, crash.
Speaker 2: You got to pick that up. Get the vacuum chocolate Lucky. Terms are the best. They really are.