Speaker 1: Thanks scotch Han an hour two shot Hannity Show eight hundred and nine point one. Shawn is on number. You want to be a part of the program. Fifteen days to election day. Early voting now going on in most states around the country. If you want information, public service Hannity dot com. It'll tell you how to register when early voting starts. When it stops. We have the Kamalo files, the Walls files, all the stuff that they have said. There are radicalism in their own words that the media will never play for you. Two weeks from today, it will be election Eve and what I believe is an inflection point for the country, and I hope many of you it's very clear from the data that has come out about early voting is certainly there has been a shift in the mindset of many Republicans. They seem to have embraced way more than they ever have before the idea of early voting voting by mail, which by the way, is not the system I want, but it's the system we're stuck with, and the system that can only be changed if you win elections. So it's it's it's great to see that it gives them the Republicans the opportunity to focus specifically, focus their resources on people that are lower propensity voters, as they call them.
Speaker 2: So we're watching that really really closely.
Speaker 1: Look this election now, in spite of everything that they're going to tell you is and they're going to go straight off and we're in a divine An interesting quote from Atlantic Magazine, we are now at the Trump is worse than Hitler stage of the Kamala Harris campaign with just two weeks until election day. And I gave up the entire monologue on radio and TV about this very topic last week. And she points to Atlantic Magazine where a CIA you know, I don't know, somebody by the name of An Applebaum wrote a hilarious anti each from diatribe last week titled Trump is speaking like Hitler, Stalin and Mussolini. And of course she used the word fascist in her interview with Charlemagne the God, and of course James Carvill used the Hitler word. And then Raphael Warnock and everybody else on ms DNC racist racist, sexist, racist, sexist threaten to democracy January sixth. Then it goes on and on and on, and it just, you know, but that's not what this election is about it should not be about. It is them desperate. They see polls, they are floundering. They don't they can't pick a message that is working. These attacks, I hope won't resonate with people. I think it's become the law of diminishing returns because this is all they've done to this man for ten years. And what it really should come down to is a very simple equation. Are you better off than you were four years ago? And all they have done is lecture at Israel the worst terrorist attack in their history that killed the equivalent of forty thousand Americans in a day based on their population size. And you know, last week come says, oh, I stood up to veterans like well, certainly the military went woke on your watch, listen.
Speaker 3: I took on the big banks and fought to deliver twenty billion dollars from middle class families that faced foreclosure. I stood up to veterans and.
Speaker 4: Stood up for excuse me, stood up.
Speaker 3: For veterans and students being scammed.
Speaker 2: All right, So that is what it is.
Speaker 4: That.
Speaker 2: But here's let's go back.
Speaker 1: If you go remember after they took out this guy Sinwar, who was the architect behind the October seventh attack, I mean, a brilliant move. And where did they find him? They found him in Rafa? And what did the Harris Biden administration. What were they constantly doing? What are they still doing? What threatening Israel they did in the last week that they're with whole to aid if they don't do more of what Joe and Kamala demand that they do. The only message they should have been sending the Israel is to go win your war against those people that murdered your citizens, the worst terror attack in their history, the people that raped your citizens, the people that kidnapped your citizens and American citizens, the people that tortured your citizens, and the people that were beheading your citizens. I don't know what part of that they didn't understand, but at the time that this guy, simwhar would be alive today if they listened to Kamala Harris because she studied the maps.
Speaker 3: We have been clear in multiple conversations and in every way that any major military operation in Rafa would be a huge mistake. Let me tell you something, I have studied the maps. There's nowhere for those folks to go, and we're looking at about a million and a half people in Raffa who were there because they were told to go there, most of them. And so we've been very clear that it would be a mistake to move into Rafa with any type of military operation.
Speaker 1: And what did we say at the time, by telegraphing and pressuring Israel not to go to Rafa, that would be exactly where the leadership of Hamas and other terror groups would be. Heidi, and that's where they found Sinwar, the architect of this October seventh attack. You know, a reporter asked her this weekend if she thinks she could lose the election because of Gaza. This was in Detroit.
Speaker 5: Listen, So yesterday you called that a side trophy one of the elected officials here in Arab American and he faced a tremendous backlash since you mentioned his name at the rally, and obviously there's a lot of churn and turmoil within the Arab American and Muslim communities here in Michigan. Do you think you could lose the election because of Gaza? And what you know, overnight there were more strikes. Thirty two more people were killed in Gaza, some in hospitals. You know, how risky is it that you could lose the election.
Speaker 3: Well, it is undeniable that it is something that everyone is aware of what is happening there. I speak publicly all the time about the fact that there are so many tragic stories coming from Gaza. And of course, the first in this phase of everything that has happened, the first most tragic story is October seventh and what happened that day, and then what has happened since. And I think what's critically important as we look at this moment is one acknowledging the tragedy of what has happened in Gaza in terms of the extraordinary number of innocent Palestinians have been killed.
Speaker 1: Anyway, joining us now to discuss this and much more. There is a new report out how preventable this this assassination attempt? And Butler pa was he's a part of that committee. Congressman from Florida Minke Waltz, Green Beret, he's with the House Oversight Committee and the task Force on the attempted assassination of former President Trump. And by the way, he does have a new book out that we can all learn from hard truths, think and lead like a Green Beret. And he was a Green beret, the very first ever elected to Congress.
Speaker 2: Congressman. Great to have you back, sir, how are you?
Speaker 4: Yeah, thanks Sean, thanks for mentioning the book and all no royalties to me, all the veterans charities that here's our truth. Iran is trying to kill President Trump right now as we speak, with multiple plots and this is not I just want everybody to hear me clearly, this is not the typical kind of depth to America. They shout every Friday after prayers at the mosque. There's ongoing plotting and this administration Biden and Harris is basically shoulder shrug. Their half hearted private message of don't do this or it's an act of war three years after it started, is completely unacceptable. They're green lighting this to happen, and they're going to normalize it for all of our adversaries are going to start trying to take out our elected officials if they feel like it's not in line with their interest. Iron is petrified of having Trump back into office because he went after what they care about the most, their wallets and therefore their grip on power.
Speaker 1: And you're saying, we have a Readian assassination teams inside our country, not.
Speaker 2: Team teams, teams.
Speaker 1: That's right now, I've read it, but I've also had sources that have been told directly confirming that that is one hundred percent accurate. You would know this, And what are we doing to prevent what are we doing to find those people that are part of these groups?
Speaker 4: Well, you know, the intelligence community, the FBI tells us they're doing everything they possibly can. But you have to question that when they have you know, agents dedicated, you know, going after parents and Twitter and all kinds of other nonsense.
Speaker 1: But Sean is well, well, don't you have to question in because after Butler, they knew that these Iranian assassinations squads were here. And yet, as we have discussed many times, the second you know, would be assassin a Trump International. This was a well known wooded area where paparazzi would hide out in and they never swept the area.
Speaker 2: This is after Butler, right.
Speaker 4: And that was that was a Secret Service failing. At least they're being somewhat well.
Speaker 1: According to the interim director of the Secret Service, he said the plan worked after Trump.
Speaker 4: International, Yeah, right, and that he has My frustration is that they're saying he has everything the current president has and that Kamala has what they're flying around in military aircraft. So that's not a true statement. President Trump is flying around in his private aircraft and so he needs. We need to have the protection to match the threat. Not because you're a current you get this, you're a former, you get that. They've given him more in fairness, but it is not what matches the threat. And it's again completely unacceptable. If we need to go to the private sector, if we need to go to the Israelis, we need to go wherever we need to go to make sure he is alive. Our country will come unglued if something happens to him. It is an act of war. And Biden, rather than sending private messages, should be standing at the podium behind the Presidential seal talking about consequences to Tayran if they don't knock this off.
Speaker 1: All right, quick break, we'll come right back with Florida Congressman Mike Waltz's with us. By the way, he does have a new book out. All the money is going to military charities, Hard Truths, Think and Lead like a Green Beret. Eight hundred and nine four one Shawn is on number fifteen days to election day. Two weeks from today, it'll be election Eve in America as we continue to die out with Congressman Mike Walts of Florida, green Beret, the first Green Beret, by the way, ever elected to Congress, and he has a new book out. All the money's going to military charities. It's called Hard Truths, Think and lead like a Green Beret, Life's lessons we can all learn. What I don't understand, or I'm having a very hard time understanding, is why didn't they do that which Donald Trump said they should do, and I agreed with him, is tell the Iranians that if they dare mess with any presidential candidate or any top elected official, regardless of party deals to his words, that they're going to get a message. I will, I will, I will pretty much incinerate you. In other words, we're gonna let the Iranians get away with this. And Joe Biden is telling Israel, you know, after two hundred ballistic missiles are fired from Iran directly on top of the three proxies that they're providing arms to because Harris and Biden allowed them to get rich because they wouldn't enforce the sanctions that were driving them into power already when Trump was president, and and they're telling them, you know, be happy that the missiles didn't land in populated areas.
Speaker 2: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 5: The win?
Speaker 4: Remember, yeah, take take the win.
Speaker 2: Well, they need to now finish take the win. They need to finish the job.
Speaker 4: Yeah, how about finish the job and we have your back one hundred percent. Now the question is, I mean, the Israelis needs some operational help from US in terms of tankers, bunker busters and other things to actually take down the Ron's nuclear program. This is a golden, golden moment. One can only imagine if the Israelis even thought, even suspected that one of those missiles had a nuclear warhead on it. You can't wait for the mushroom cloud to figure it out. You have to launch a response.
Speaker 6: Uh At.
Speaker 4: President Trump is absolutely right. Now is a golden moment to take down or at least severely set back their nuclear program. But I don't think Biden is willing to help them.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, that's is just unforgivable. And you know the idea, and this is where I really have a hard time with the mindset of people. What part of murder? What part of kidnapping, what part part of torture? What part of beheading and rape? Does the left not understand that happen to Israel? And why why don't these people have the moral clarity to support Israel and their right to self determination. They're now fighting a forefront war without much help from US at all. They're not asking for much. They just want to buy weapons, and yet they keep threatening to withhold weapons.
Speaker 4: You're right, and they're tapping the brakes NonStop, you know they Harris throws out, Kamala throws out the you know, the throwaway line. Of course, we support Israel's right to defend itself, but we know there's nothing behind it. She's pandering to the left in Michigan. She ultimately believes that Netan Yahoo is the one who is escalating, not Iron and its proxies. And you know, one of the things I talk about in hard truths, and here's a hard truth that President Trump knew until you cut off the cash, which actually is Chinese cash Sean and President Trump told the Chinese, you stopped buying iron oil or you can't buy ours. And you know what they listened. The House of Representatives pass sanctions on Chinese buyers of Iranian oil, which is where their cash comes from a year ago. Chuck Schumer won't take it up until we focus on the core of the disease. This is going to happen as much as success as Israel has had in decimating Hazbollah and Hamas, and good on them, and I pray now this is a window to get our hostages out. This is temporary until we go to the root of the problem. And the thing is, you don't have to go to war. We can do it economically, if only they had the guts to do so.
Speaker 1: We really should think a lead like Green Beres. If we did, the world would be a better place. Mike Walls, Congressman Florida. All the money is going to military charities.
Speaker 2: Just out.
Speaker 1: It'll be in bookstores tomorrow. It's on Amazon dot Comhannity dot Com today, hart troots, think and lead like a Green Beret.
Speaker 2: Thank you, sir, You're a good man. God bless you.
Speaker 4: Hey, Sean, we're in there.
Speaker 1: You know it looks like it fifteen days to go. Two weeks from today. It is election eve, h twenty five. Now to the top of the our toll free numbers. Eight hundred and nine to FOURT one Sean, if you want to be a part of the program, and we are only fifteen days from election day in America, and that means two weeks from today it will be election Eve in America. And if you have not embraced early voting, voting by mail, I strongly recommend you bank your vote. There's a lot of benefits to it, one of one of which is that you know fewer resources have to be spent by go get out the Vote effort groups if because they can. I guess there's a record, a public record of who votes and who does it. I'm not sure exactly how it works. I don't really want to know the nitty gritty or the number of the details. What my understanding is is once they're aware that you voted, that means they're going to stop harassing you with text messages and emails and people banging on your door, and that means they can focus their time, energy resources on lower propensity voters, maybe people not as motivated or inclined to vote as you can. If you haven't registered and you want to, we have information on every state on Hannity dot com. If you want to know when early voting starts and stops in your state, you can go to Hannity dot com if you want all of the radicalism of Kamal that the medium mobs, state run media mob will never play. That is clear now with a mere fifteen days left in this campaign, we have it up all of this information as a public service. It's called the Kamala files and we have the Tim Walls files and it's all on Hannity dot com. I find the older, I get. I want to support companies that share my values. That's where coin dot com comes in. It's spelled coi G dot com and it's a Visa credit card and a lot of these other credit cards. What's in your wallet you may have woke all over your wallet and your credit card may support radical left wing causes and you don't know anything about it. With coin dot com, every transaction you make, well a certain amount of that transaction it goes towards charities that you get to vote who they donate to. And it's actually a coin that is America's conservative credit card, and it is designed by conservatives for conservatives, and they share your values.
Speaker 2: And the good thing is it's a beautiful card.
Speaker 1: That you love to have in your wallet, proud to pull out of your wallet or your pocketbook or your purse. Right Red we the people on it and coin works everywhere. Visa is accepted as one hundred percent US based customer service and protections. In other words, you can ask yourself what's in your wallet and get woke out of your wallet and start earning cash back while fighting the liberal agenda. Coign dot com go the SI. It takes minutes, It's really quick, it's simple, and select Hannity and the how did you hear about a section at coign dot com and check it out today. So there was a meeting on Meet the Press. I guess an interview on Meet the Press with three governors from swing states, Josh Shapiro from Pennsylvania, then Gretchen the Holy Eucharist Whitmer from Michigan and what's the guy's name ever is out of Wisconsin and a lot of interesting things were said in this In this interview, it was on Meet the Press. Kristen Welker is the host. She should go back and watch old Kim Rusher tapes, in my opinion, learn how to really do a great Sunday show. But nobody listens to me anyway. Here's Shapiro be Im pressed enter her credit. She did press him to name one policy difference between Biden and Kamala.
Speaker 2: He couldn't, He wouldn't. He ducked, and he dodged, just like Kamala.
Speaker 7: You know, Christin, I think what is clear is this is a race not between Kamala Harris and Joe Biden, but between Kamala Harris and Donald Trump. And on that there are clear contrasts. Kamala Harris wants to cut taxes for the middle class and small businesses. Donald Trump's tariffs in his economic policies would raise costs for middle class families.
Speaker 8: Poles do show that more Americans feel as though President Biden's policies have hurt them rather than help them. So can you name one key policy difference between Vice President Harris and President Biden? How would her administration look different?
Speaker 7: You know, I've been really encouraged by the amount of energy that Kamala Harris, Vice President Harris has put into focusing on how she will cut taxes for small businesses, the focus on childcare.
Speaker 8: Those aren't necessarily differences, though they're an expansion or a tweak to some extent to what's been done. Can you name one policy difference?
Speaker 7: Listen again, the contrast I am focused on Kristen is between her and Donald Trump, and on that I think it is clearly different.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's so fascinating.
Speaker 1: All they don't want to stay at the obvious and if they do, mention differences is the answer. The truth is he's way more radical than Joe and Whimer was asked by Martha Radnitz in an US Separate interview, what did Democrats lose over the last few years?
Speaker 2: Listen to this all did the Democrats moves over these years?
Speaker 9: I think if you even go back eight years, all three of our states went for Donald Trump, and then all three of us were elected and re elected. And this is I think you don't win a state like Michigan by eleven points without a lot of people coming over Independents and Republicans.
Speaker 2: And that's part of our missive.
Speaker 9: As we've been to Wisconsin and Michigan and now here in Pennsylvania, there's a seat of the table for everyone. We understand that there are Republicans out there who are lamenting that Donald Trump is their nominee. Not sure about our agenda. We're making a seat that was table for them. We are not writing anyone else.
Speaker 4: I want to go back to.
Speaker 10: It is Razors and some of the averages they see Trump actually making the gates. I know you're saying you have faith in the in these voters and they understand what they saw on Donald Trump years ago that the polls just aren't shown me.
Speaker 9: Listen, the only people that are not surprised about these polls are us three. We all expect this. We are not upset about it or not scared. We're determined to make sure we do everything in our power to win this thing. And while this is going to be close, I'd must rather be playing our hand than there. So we've got a better candidate. We've got receipts on the issues that matter to the American people, on the economy, individual rights, affordable housing, et cetera. And we got a better ground game, and we're going to do the work.
Speaker 1: I mean, Gretchen Whitmer, just like Bill Clinton, just like Barack Obama, they're out there, you know, as sorry gets. The only one that might have been effective was Stevie Wonder, who was singing Happy Birthday to Kamala in a church in Georgia this weekend. Anyway, Lizzo made these comments. Now do you know a lot about Lizzo, Linda, you're more pop culture friendly than I am.
Speaker 2: I don't. I can't count myself really blessed that I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't pay attention to pop culture because I don't care. You mean you're not a swiftye. I'm shocked.
Speaker 2: At swift. Oh no, I don't.
Speaker 1: I already know are You've already told you've shared that information with me. But anyway, here's Lizzo. If Kamala wins, the whole country will be like Detroit.
Speaker 2: Listen to this. I mean, it is so true. And this is this, This is just a simple truth.
Speaker 1: If you look at big cities that have been run for decades by liberal Democrats, blue states, blue cities. You know, you can look at New York City, you can look at la you can look at San Francisco, you can look at Chicago, you can look at Detroit, you can look at you know, any of.
Speaker 2: These big cities.
Speaker 1: They have in most cases, the highest crime rates, they have the worst school districts, and the Democrats have run the show for decades. And why they haven't paid the price for such failure.
Speaker 2: I don't know. But anyway, here's Liza so.
Speaker 9: Happy to be back in Detroit.
Speaker 7: You know, all the best.
Speaker 2: Things were made in Detroit.
Speaker 5: Cony, Dogs, Fago and Lizzo.
Speaker 9: I'm so proud to be from this city.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: They say if Kamala wins, then the whole country.
Speaker 9: Will be like Detroit.
Speaker 5: Okay, proud like Detroit, resilient like Detroit.
Speaker 1: Pretty dead on accurate anyway, eight hundred and nine four one, Sean, if you want to be a part of the program, let's get to our busy phones on this Monday, fifteen days to election day, and we'll go to the great state of Texas out of Tom Tom. How are you glad you called? I'd bluss Texas what's going on and help our friend Ted Cruz.
Speaker 6: Hello from the blood red State, mister Hannity, the wise one. I want to talk to the independence because everybody else decided. So if they're the end decided, they need to decide if they're going to be blue or red, because that's their choice. They can call themselves independent, but they have to decide. Carry it into story now with the Vogue media. Call it whatever else you want. Their attention span is so short that they're not talking about the only interview of Kamala that's made sense, which is the Brett Behar interview. She's not going to be challenged any further, so we can forget about real questions being asked of a candidate. So when she spoke to Brett Behar, she mentioned talked about the border bill that was a bipartisan bill, that it had passed. She wanted to put on President Trump that he had gotten it canceled by him making some phone calls. However, she made a vogue statement about adding border agents. What's the point of adding border agents if their hands are tied and they're doing nothing but processing people to come into our country anyway, adding more agents does nothing except ask more money from the taxpayers to pay for it.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean her stated positions on the border, you know, decriminalizing you know, illegal immigration. She's supported sanctuary states and cities. She wants to offer, as we've repeatedly said, free housing, food, healthcare, education, free exchange operations even for convicts and for illegal immigrants, and with a running mate, free legal driver's licenses, and free college and then amnesty. That is what her stated plan is that she doesn't want to say. Now, Now, for the record, I've reached out. I've had my team reach out to Kamala's campaign. I'm offering a full hour on Hannity the TV show. Now, I don't know, I don't even expect a response. To be very honest with you, you will, but you know, don't hold your breath Hannity, Right, But if they want to do an interview, by the way, I would be fair, I'd be respectful. How about also it would be a very enlightening interview.
Speaker 6: How about just having the attitude of us having not issued the driver's licenses, because if we're going to do photo IDs to vote and illegal immigrants have a driver's license, it's a moot point.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, you know, the ironic part is when I lived in New York, I would walk into the polling place and and this is the first time I'm not going to vote this year because I will full time. I've been here since January first, and except for traveling for work ill or going on vacation or something, I stay in Florida. That's where I am all year round. This is my full time residence. I sold my house in New York. I don't have a place to stay. I guess you could run a hotel room or whatever, stay with friends and.
Speaker 6: Come to Texas too.
Speaker 1: I listen, I've thought about Texas, but I'm more I'd like Water, I more, although I guess I can go to Houston where my nieces is. Water not that far from where she is, but anyway, so I just think that they have nothing to offer, and that's why their rhetoric is getting so out of control. And that's why it's racist and sexism, and it's you know, Hitler and fascism and Mussolini and Stalin. It's this is all they got. That's their closing argument. Well, insurrection, democracy in peril, blah blah blah.
Speaker 6: If we're gonna fact checked her, then we should have been fact checking the statements, and nobody was willing to do that when she's spoke with Brett Bear and that was just one. There's many subjects that we could go through, but if I just wanted to point out the one, which I appreciate your time, and God bless you so much.
Speaker 1: You and I thought Brett did a great job. He did with what the hand he was dealt. He did the best job possible. Well, yeah, that was it time short of course they did. They're wrapping him like lunatics, and he had to turn it around, and they showed up late on purpose in my view.
Speaker 6: Indeed, mister harright.
Speaker 1: My friend, I gotta roll on. I gotta get some other calls in here. Appreciate you being with us. Quick break right back to our phones, toll free out numbers eight hundred and ninety four one, Sean. If you want to be a part of the program. Fifteen days to election day, we are two weeks from today, it will be election even America. Best election coverage available on your radio dial and your calls straight ahead.
Speaker 6: The final hour roundup is next.
Speaker 1: You do not want to miss it, and stay tuned for the final hour free for all on the Sean Hannity Show. Now let's get back to our busy phones. Eight hundred and nine four one, Sean. If you want to be a part of the program, we'll stay in Texas. Hi to Tray Trey, how are you God bless Texas?
Speaker 2: What's going on?
Speaker 11: Sir Plea, Shawn? Thank you so much for taking my call. I am calling from the military city, he say, San Antonio and although it is a blue city, I wears out at early voting today, I was in line before the polls open. There was an hour long wait already and when I've heard, maybe five thousand have already voted in the first hour there in just my county there there. But it's just one of those things I was wanting you to know. I'm out there. It's one of your deputies. I'm a retired marine. I love our country and stuff. And you know, I'm gonna tell you this, me and my wife, as soon as we can afford it, we're gonna get one of those burners you're always talking about. We definitely want to get that because we are very Second Amendment and patriotic. My wife was also a marine, and we just thank you. But I want to let you know where San Antonio was and the Republican turnout looked really good this morning.
Speaker 1: Well listen, I hope that's the case. By the way, some profid to both of you. I appreciate the anecdotal information. I've now spoken for four years like a broken record. Not the system. I want the system we're stuck with. Embrace banking your vote. Then it gives the Republicans an opportunity to go for lower propensity voters that might go their way. Stay on the line. I want to send you and your marine wife a gift. I will send you a burner courtesy of me, and I appreciate you listening and appreciate your service to your country.
Speaker 2: Marines number five