Speaker 1: Two Teas in a Pod with Teddy Mellencamp and camera judge.
Speaker 2: Hi, guys, welcome to another episode of Two Teas in a Pod with Teddy Mellencamp and Tamborra Judge.
Speaker 1: We are finally at the end of Secret Wives and Mormon Wives, episode ten, the finale, and it did not disappoint.
Speaker 2: It did not disappoint, But the most important part to me is the end when we get to the ultimatums. Much in the voting, in the voting, but okay, So Layla goes over to Taylor's and brings her gifts from New Orleans. She feels bad about not sticking up for her. Layla tells Taylor that Demise said that if Taylor is in mom Talks, she is out. And then Layla tells Taylor she should not go to the Christmas party, even though she was invited. So you take the Christmas party? Okay.
Speaker 1: Well, so, first of all, Laylah shows up with all the bad news, but as she's tailing Taylor, sweetie, I don't think you're going to the.
Speaker 3: Party, She's smiling like the entire time.
Speaker 2: It's very bizarre.
Speaker 1: And then you know Taylor's mom wants to be a star so bad, and she's.
Speaker 2: Really she grew on me.
Speaker 1: At the Christmas party, I think she became a star. So the people arrive at Demi's Christmas party, Demi pops opened a bottle of champagne, which I thought they didn't drink, so I was very confused about that. Demi very much looking like a housewife with her side part, her her burgundy colored lipstick.
Speaker 3: She looked beautiful.
Speaker 2: She looked beautiful, but she looked like she wanted to be on Salt Lake City Housewives.
Speaker 1: Well, it's weird because you know, those girls don't wear a lot of makeup. They're young, they're all very very pretty and.
Speaker 2: Always do the middle part.
Speaker 3: They always do a middle part.
Speaker 1: And then just having that, I'm like, oh, and she she looked older. So then when Leanne Taylor's mom shows up to Christmas party with a gift for Demi from Taylor, Taylor's mom was definitely showing up as crazy ass mom. Crazy ass That was like a crazy ass mom move.
Speaker 2: In my opinion, what exactly happened, just can you break it down for me?
Speaker 1: So they're arriving at the Christmas party, Demi does look absolutely beautiful, and then we see Taylor's mom showing up all crazy. She has a present. Demi and Leanne sit down to talk. They start getting into it. Demi is so disrespectful, so rude, doesn't even acknowledge the fact that she's talking about that woman's daughter, just crossing the line, saying so many horrible things.
Speaker 3: She needs help. She's a horrible person, just saying all these things.
Speaker 1: And at one point, like Leanne was like, she start crying, and then you.
Speaker 2: Know I would be crying too. I mean, the things that Demi says about everybody are so below the belt of things.
Speaker 1: That well, it got so bad that Whitney came over and it was kind of awkward was there, like you know, what are you doing here? And so she just kind of sat down and started listening, and she was she was kind, but Demi just wouldn't give up.
Speaker 3: She would not.
Speaker 1: It got heated and more heated and more heated, and then Leanne gets emotional and Jimmy starts raising her voice and cussing at Leanne. I mean, it was horrible, like I would never I can't imagine talking to your mom, or my mom or anybody's mom like that. Taylor needs help, She needs to go to therapy and she needs to get and this is where, this is where she pissed me off. She needs therapy and she needs to be a fucking mom.
Speaker 2: That part I did see, and all I wanted to do at that moment was be like to.
Speaker 3: Me, say less like that.
Speaker 2: Oh you know at the beginning, that's what he goes way too far.
Speaker 3: Everybody is literally in shock.
Speaker 2: They're like, what the fuck? But then how could it? People still be on her side because then we move over to.
Speaker 3: But are they yes?
Speaker 2: Because yes, well, first we get we do a portion of things with Macey and her husband going over to Liz's house, Eric, her boyfriend who died tragically. This entire story. I understand why she's writing a book now, but it was heartbreaking to see.
Speaker 3: Oh, it was so heartbreaking. I didn't know that.
Speaker 1: You kind of filled me in a little bit about what happened, but I didn't know that she was trying to reach him. And then went on social media and somebody said on his Instagram rest in peace.
Speaker 2: I know the conversation was like an argument, but.
Speaker 1: I'm just so happy that his mom didn't put any blame on her, because as a mom, you could have easily have just been like you you know, who knows, but people they loved.
Speaker 2: Her because they're fine showing it on the show.
Speaker 1: I also about it pregnant when this happened. I didn't realize she was pregnant when this happened. I thought that their son had already.
Speaker 3: Been born, No, thirteen weeks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and there was a whole backstory about, you know, because of being LDS, like people not accepting of her being pregnant, Like there was a lot that they were going through as a couple.
Speaker 1: I feel like all those girls got pregnant when they were sixteen or seventeen.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, she was in Calle. I think she was a freshman in college.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it was I don't know what it is about Utah. They spell their names all weird.
Speaker 2: His name is hard. His name was Eric.
Speaker 1: It starts with a a er eric. His mom was very sweet when she met with him, and it.
Speaker 2: Was just it was just so sad. And later on in the episode, Macey and Mikhaela go and they see the spot where he crashized, and it's devastating to watch, but you see.
Speaker 1: That they just flashbacks of the actual he got into a carcient way it looked like with the Semi.
Speaker 2: I mean it was a massive car accident. Was that was enough to be like, wow, that I mean I I will read her book. Yeah, I will read her book. But so that part, it really shows that Macy's willing to show all sides of her life. But then we get to Jesse talking about her health journey and how it's made her super grounded. During the mom talk drama. She shares that her biopsy was benign, but that still was like a major surgery. It looked like right on her throat. Yeah, and then Macy stops by jay Z, I love it if we just shorten it to jay Z jay Z to pick up her mom's extensions and runs into Jesse. They talk about Demi and Taylor and the drama going on. They don't agree with Demi how Demi treated Leanne at the Christmas party, so at least everybody agrees on that part. But then the girl how the mom topped me?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Jesse said.
Speaker 1: At one point, we didn't get to this, but Jesse, they're like, maybe you should go over there when they were fighting, you know, when Demi and Lanne were fighting. She's like, no, Leanne's my client, and I'm like, of course she is. That explains the hair extensions to the waist.
Speaker 2: Of course she is. That's why. I mean, who isn't a jay Z Styles client?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I want to go to jay Z's style.
Speaker 2: I want to. I want to go to jay Z's Styles. I'm going to DM her as soon as as soon as my hair is this long, jay Z Styles can't get it.
Speaker 3: Can you get hair extensions when your hair is not long?
Speaker 2: I think so? I mean Britney Spears did, did she? Yeah? I remember seeing her hair when she Remember when she shaved her head and then it started growing out? And can we clear something up? I didn't just shave my head. I went bald. Like I have bald spots all over my head. See this, These are bald spots.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's a clip, but.
Speaker 2: Like it's crazy.
Speaker 3: The bald spots are from radiation.
Speaker 1: So the radiation really, like the the other part of your hair is growing back, but the spots where you were hit with radiation have not grown back yet.
Speaker 2: Correct, which is why I have to keep shaving because if not, then this hair would be long. And this is completely what if you just a lot of the back of my head. There's no way I can't see can you see it?
Speaker 1: Okay, So there's more bald spots than there is hair growing in. So it's not like you can let your hair grow out and.
Speaker 2: Cover and then put it in a ponytail.
Speaker 1: Now, how long does it take for the areas that hit were hit with radiation for the hair to grow back.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I was kind of hoping it was gonna be like It's like my kids are so loving, like they're like, mom, it's growing in, and then we'll like get I'll be like, Okay, take a picture and then I'll see like three little hairs. I think there are moments when I'm done up where I'm like, oh, I can rock this.
Speaker 3: Gertie never let her hair grow back.
Speaker 2: Gertie is also supermodel height.
Speaker 3: Did she is she not?
Speaker 2: Have you talked to her? Did she?
Speaker 3: Is she not letting it grow back because it's not growing back?
Speaker 2: No? She she does. She she in love with it. A lot of women that I've talked to that the same things happened to they love not having Like the woman I sat next to at the at the cancer event recently, she had her head was shaved but she didn't have any bald spots left. And she said, listen, I'll never go hair again. Really I don't want to. She goes, this is so easy. And after a couple of years, I got so used to it, saying yourself like that, Yeah, I like having here this long. It's not gonna I'm going to go through some rough patches here. And I was. When I was ten years old, my dad paid me one hundred dollars to cut my hair this short. It was not a good look for me.
Speaker 3: I need a picture.
Speaker 2: I'll send I need a picture. I can't believe I did it for a hundred dollars.
Speaker 3: You'll do anything for a buck.
Speaker 2: They're at the final event and they're fighting and I vote.
Speaker 1: And of course, well they meet at Jesse's house, which is absolutely just as rich. So can I can we talk about that? So obviously you know, I don't know is it from jay Z? So is her husband? What's her husband? Doo?
Speaker 2: She's the breadwinner, she's the breadwinner. And then yeah, she makes so I know this because we have a mutual. We work together with somebody mutual. And I said, how did you get into working with Jesse? And she goes, well, I'm only going to work with people that are entrepreneurs. That's why I worked with you at the beginning too, because of all in and everything. And I was like, what, I had no idea, but that she is.
Speaker 1: Like is stunning. But it's not only that it's stunning, it's decorating. I see, I love decor house. It is decorated so nice, and you can tell that it's not cheap, not cheap furniture whatsoever. Whitney, she was so happy because she was voted back into But.
Speaker 2: What about how she's holding her baby as they're voting people in and out and the baby's like I wanted the baby to hold up its little finger and be like, fuck off off everybody. I'm trying to nap here.
Speaker 3: But that that fight between Demi and Taylor, when they start arguing, Demi keeps saying.
Speaker 1: Her actions are reactions. Taylor is calling her out for being not being a good friend. Demi again went too far, pushed it too far. But at the end, at the end.
Speaker 2: Who won Taylor? Taylor won one. But I can't believe I have to say this to you, Mikayla, and I've already called you my favorite. Just drop it with Whitney.
Speaker 1: Please, she needs to drop it. I need her not stand when somebody holds a grudge. And by the way, these type of shows with an ensemble cast, it doesn't go over well you want to hold a grudge up it you might be.
Speaker 2: I know, I know that the one of the new fan favorites are one of the consistent the narrator Macy is your best friend, MICHAELA. But I am telling you with my full heart, just drople with Whitney. Who cares chat with her? Let's have another fight if you want, but quit saying of course I'm never going to vote with her, but I can coexist. I hate when people say I can coexist. I've said it before, and I hate that I said it.
Speaker 1: Okay, Whitney, Yeah, I get that. But Whitney's not really doing anything to bother her, Like why can't she just because.
Speaker 2: She's still mad about what happened before. Okay, well, but this is where we learn a little bit more about mom talk and how it's a business. And then they vote. But either way, it seems like everyone's coming back by these votes, except well to me, who's said she was never going to be on the show again. She really tucked the tail between her legs, and uh was fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because she's like, if I'm not a mom Talk, does that mean I'm not coming back next season?
Speaker 2: That's what she thinks. She means both.
Speaker 1: I think now she started stuttering and trying to talk about what happened in Italy. You know, it's like Leyla wants to reach out to Marciano, which she ends up doing, which we appreciate that. She's kind of like the producer's puppett at this point. She'd got you know, give it to Mikey.
Speaker 3: He'll eat it. She'll do anything.
Speaker 1: But did you notice like at the end when Demi was everybody was like, you're not nice, Like you were not nice to Jesse. You talked behind her back, you tried to, you know, tell people not to go to her salon. You know, Also, what was isn't she the one that was ready to kick Jesse out of mom Talk because she wouldn't stick with negotiations or something or.
Speaker 2: Was it She's done this now to multiple women and she we saw the way she even spoke to her husband that one day, like I don't think there's like there's not that soft and caring side from Demi that I was hoping I would be seeing by now like she would realize like, I.
Speaker 1: Well, next season, trust me, she's gonna be as sweet as can be. She's gonna get some I'm sure she's gotten so much shit. But I feel like Jesse is way too nice to her.
Speaker 2: Way. It's hard, I think for some of these girls because there's so many relations there's so many of the girls where it's two that are very close and it doesn't seem like they're letting somebody in my dream will be if Jesse becomes very close with Taylor, Yeah, and then she hits a fan for Jesse, it's coming up.
Speaker 3: But did you notice Whitney how quickly she was like attitude change about Demi. As she walked out, She's like, I'm back in mom talk bye, Demi. Thanks for being my friend for two weeks.
Speaker 2: But she was nice about to me earlier too. She was at her side. Whitney has been.
Speaker 1: On side because I know, really her only friend. But as soon as Demi's like I'm out, I don't know why I want to do, and when he's like, peace out, bitch, thanks for me and my friend for two weeks, I didn't have anybody else.
Speaker 2: And now I'm done. Now, I hope you rekindle your relationship with MICHAELA.
Speaker 3: I had to die when Marciano.
Speaker 1: I want to call Mauricio Marciano's like with his ski equipment, like all dress like I just came from this.
Speaker 2: All I could think was Jack Taylor, I know.
Speaker 1: And then and then there was Leila dressed like it was like the middle of summer and her mini skirts and tank top.
Speaker 2: I was like, she wants to have another COUCHI marijuana stick? Right?
Speaker 1: And where does Marciano live? Because I just thought with that name he lived in Italy and he was working it.
Speaker 2: Does not live in Italy. I think he lives in Las Vegas. I think what's his background? Who is he? He's a bartender, that's why he and Lisa's Vegas?
Speaker 3: What sir, I mean, what's Lisa's ron out there?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't think he was. I he had just like a bartending job and then he was cast to be at the bartender at vander Pumpvilla. Oh he probably, but now he's got the boom now. But that's how many restaurants. Either way, Layla meets up with him, they have this conversation. He pours himself a tequila. He doesn't even offer a drink to Layla other than water because he assumes because she's LDS she doesn't drink, but we know she does. And then Marciano clears up that nothing happened with Demi besides a little friendly flirtation, but then he goes hard for Jesse.
Speaker 3: I'm like, no, not sweet Jesse having an affair. I mean, do we believe him?
Speaker 2: I don't believe anything he says. Okay, I think this is my interpretation of what happened, but I could be completely wrong, and we're going to find something else out next season, which I'm sure we probably will. But my guess is he still has feelings for Demi, has been in communication with her, and they decided to take down Jesse. That's my guess. That would make sense.
Speaker 1: That absolutely would make sense, because I'm like, if he said, yes he did with Deman, I'd be like, I totally get that yet, I bet you, But with Jesse, I just don't see that.
Speaker 3: But you know, I might have cheated if I was Jesse too, after watching Jordan's ticktoks.
Speaker 2: But would you have cheated with Marciano.
Speaker 1: No, No, I wouldn't. I'm just joking, but I know you wouldn't have. But why are I think something? But you're also she's not. She wasn't wearing her ring when she was on the Bile file, and and and she said that there was, you know, some problems that they're working through. But he gave her a shout out for Mother's Day recently, so they're they're trying to make it work.
Speaker 2: But I think even whether it happened or didn't happen, it's going to cause some marital issues because just even people assuming is hard for his ego.
Speaker 1: Well, also, I feel like they shouldn't have ended it like that. They should have ended it with I mean, it was obviously to be continued.
Speaker 2: I've never seen a har ring is off on a on a picture from it off she's one day.
Speaker 3: She says they're working through things right now, so.
Speaker 2: Oh gosh, Well, I guess we're going to find more of that out soon. All right, Well, talk to you guys later. We'll be back next week