Speaker 1: Yeah, Arizona took down the number nine Utah State seventy eight sixty six. Arizona stellar guard played once again on full display. Jade and Bradley Branden Burr Burry's led to wildcasting score with eighteen and sixteen points respectively. Once again, Arizona size and relentlessness, and I rebounded them Utah State by twenty seven fifty three to twenty six on his way toward Sweet sixteen for the third straight season, Arizona Sweet sixteen opponent O Joe Razor back.
Speaker 2: Oh hey, Joe, what you're gonna do with them? With them trees down down there?
Speaker 3: We sit back, resting up and were getting ready we finish. I ready tell you Finla make this run.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 3: This ain't nothing personal about Arizona. They just in the way right now, you hear me, Yeah, they just in the way. They just now.
Speaker 4: We strictly about business, homeboy, We strictly.
Speaker 5: But you ain't.
Speaker 2: You ain't asking me though, what you're gonna do by them trees. That's gonna be in the paint at everybody.
Speaker 3: And you you seen that, you've seen that guy we got on nine team named a cup. Then I tell you his cuff and season man young, that man, he ain't letting us lose. Oh Joe, I'm sorry. And we got some bigs for their bigs. Yeah, we long you know what I mean. We grind me in your face. We're gonna do yeah. Yeah, we talk. Yeah, we relentless on defense. Offensively, we'll explode. We might score one hundred points.
Speaker 4: Whoa whoa, whoa, whoa whoa whoa might score one hundred points.
Speaker 5: What you what you're playing NBA two.
Speaker 4: K okay, all right?
Speaker 3: Remember remember when we get when we get back on him.
Speaker 5: I mean, like, listen, I ain't wish you no bad ju ju I sup.
Speaker 2: I support the team, but I'm just saying scoring a hundred and I mean not having an answer for the bigs down there in Arizona. I mean just saying, a cuff is gonna get it done as much, take more than him.
Speaker 4: He's gonna need to be low.
Speaker 1: I think you be hating on the low even when you watch us play. I think you be kind of hate.
Speaker 3: You're telling me right now, but I think when you be sitting at home watching the game, you be for the other team, Joe.
Speaker 4: Against.
Speaker 1: You already know what going on. Then he come on here and like like he down.
Speaker 4: I know going on. I'm which already what was going on? Man?
Speaker 1: You already know how oh yo go to somebody's house and find out who they all of a sudden, he yeah, come on that he put the other team automatically.
Speaker 5: I ain't like that. I ain't like that with your boys. Well all, I want to see you. I want to see them, boy go far as possible.
Speaker 2: Listen, the better a cup play in the tournament, the better his chances of Well, he probably gonna be a lottery pick.
Speaker 5: He might sneak up there and go number two.
Speaker 4: He for sure gonna be lottery Uh. I think he. I think he won.
Speaker 1: I think he's one player who can continue to increase his his draft stock start.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, yeah, And there was on the man. They got they got some dogs.
Speaker 3: They got they do they do. They had good guard play today. Yeah, we got something for that though.
Speaker 4: Y'all better keep y'all gotta kee him up the glass.
Speaker 3: And they got to keep us off the glass. They got to keep us out of transition. We did probably we topped two to three fast breaking team in the n C double A. What y'all talk about? Hey, man, they got to worry about us.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, Joe, I like the energy, Joe.
Speaker 5: That good energy, broy that good energy.
Speaker 1: The number two boiler Makers took down the Hurricane seventy nine sixty nine. Leave it to the scenes to bring home for Purdue had a game high twenty four.
Speaker 4: Trey Coffer red at nineteen two seed.
Speaker 1: Boilermakers back to the Sweet sixteen for the third straight season. Purdue Sweet sixteen opponent the Long Horns.
Speaker 3: Hey, he didn't have him nine assists. I remember we betted that the Buzzy was gonna have him nine assists.
Speaker 4: He had eight. I mean, he didn't he supposed to at ten. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and they were they were too much for the U man.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the U faull man. They fall hard. They had a great season. For dude.
Speaker 3: The teams like that. They just too disciplined. Okay, oh yo, you know what I'm saying. They ain't never gonna do nothing that's gonna beat themselves, bro right. Fifty seven from the field, fifty fifty three from the field, fifty seven from the three. You ain't beat nobody in the teams, ninety from Hey, listen, you ain't winning that game, brother. You let somebody shoot them percentages on you.
Speaker 4: It's a rap. Nope.
Speaker 1: I mean they would have shot better than that if Braiden Smith hadn't shot three for twelve because you got kaupman Rin He's eight or sixteen. Club was three or four, you got four or five, six or seven. I mean you got one. Guy was over to uh oh my mayor. But if Braden Smith don't shoot three or twelve, hell, they might shoot sixty sixty.
Speaker 4: Five percent from yeah, yeah this, yeah, I know. And he was all four from the three from the three, so he killed him.
Speaker 3: It's just a bad time to have a bad defensive game in the NCAA tournament because you can't get this back.
Speaker 4: Bro. It's wrap like.
Speaker 3: You let a team shoot like this, You let them be comfortable, you let them run they sets and get what they want, get to their spots.
Speaker 4: You can't beat no team like that, bro.
Speaker 1: Dang the game that we flexed out of the Alabama Crimson Time beat the Texas Tech Red Raiders by the score of ninety to sixty five Alabama sixteen for the fourth consecutive time. Alabama went nineteen or forty two from deep, the third most makes in any tournament game. Since nineteen eighty seven, when the three point line was introduced. Latrell White or Wrights Sale led the team with twenty four points, while three other players scored a double figure. La Baron phill Yon Junior had nine points twelve six That's the second most assist by Alabama player in a tournament since nineteen four. Alabama's Sweet Sixteen opponent more th seed Michigan Wolverene.
Speaker 5: Well, Michigan got some trees down there too.
Speaker 3: What they do, goy, he's finished. Start getting thick now it's finish. Started getting thick. Now we're finish. Get some real, real good games now. Alabama been tough Texas Tech. They lost their center who was a leading scorer and leading rebounder. He towards acl kind of lad in the season, so it was gonna be hard for them to, you know, stay afloating and continue to keep advancing. They do got a great guard in little Christian Anderson. He can play. He didn't have such a great game to night, but for the most part he been holding down throughout the season. But they just ran into a gritty, a gritty Alabama team.
Speaker 4: Bro who is.
Speaker 3: Out of player. I don't think he the leading scorer. But I think he's won and I think he averaged twenty game. It's a little guard you know. He got into a little trouble.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, what they got the one they got arrested that yeeah had that's cunning him had two and a half.
Speaker 4: Had that skunk. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, he ain't have that.
Speaker 5: He'd have a discussion Joe Okay, okay, yeah, ok yeah.
Speaker 4: So he they got him out of that. He couldn't play. He probably done.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he might be played with the team with strikes on.
Speaker 4: Boy, I don't know, what do you?
Speaker 1: Bleacher Report Bleacher Report Top fifteen pure scores in NBA history. Steph Curry is one, Kevin Durant was two, my Michael Jordan was three, Joel een Beaters, four, Lebron Shaye Gervin, Doncic, Jokic, Kobe Jannis, Kyrie, O'Neill, Mitchell, and.
Speaker 4: Joe I had the worst list somebody's ever put.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, okay, I'm gonna say, hey, Joe I didn't I didn't play an NBA.
Speaker 5: Joe I didn't play in the NBA. Listen, I'm not a.
Speaker 2: Huge you know, NBA washing of course, of course, I know the game. I understand the game a little bit. But the list is garbage because he didn't name. He didn't write it off about seven six seven eight names and Kobe name wasn't mentioned.
Speaker 5: And I got damn top five.
Speaker 2: So just take that list balled up and throw it away just.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 2: Steph Curry, Steph Curry, rightful, so rightfully, So he's number one. Who wanna argue that? You can't argue that now outside that Kobe got to be somewhere, got to be in the top five.
Speaker 5: Joe, I know, I'm.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, you ain't tripple. I don't know who be doing you know, these uh analytics or whatever it is they doing, who's making these predictions. But you can't have mellow if you ain't got mellow in that it. Man wasn't nothing but a pier score. You know what I'm saying. He probably top top ten. I think he top ten in the NBA history and scoring. So god, man, come on, bro, they coming up what they coming up? What they coming up with this? Where do you get what you get this from?
Speaker 5: You know what? I think they know?
Speaker 2: I think they do. I know I think they do. Joe, especially on Twitter. When they create these, they create these for engagement. I think they creating for engagement, to get people talking, to get people going, because I think you get paid for your impressions or something like that.
Speaker 5: I think, if I'm not mistaken, you know, is that what I don't know?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I think so.
Speaker 2: I think so because sometimes people, you know, you know, you get your check from all from from Twitter. Now, okay, no for you, for you for your engagement and your impressions or something like that.
Speaker 5: I'm not sure how work. I think I need to sign up for that.
Speaker 2: I showed me me a little you would have had it as much as you. Nah, No, I got, I gotta, I gotta sign up for it. I don't like feeling all that all that stuff out Joe.
Speaker 5: Too much work, yeah, too much work to must work.
Speaker 2: I mean, you know, I give me a nice little little pocket change, you know, little gas money, McDonald's money. All social platforms, Oh yeah, instagrams, I got Twitter and I got.
Speaker 4: How you gotta listen. You ain't got James Harden on it? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Oh, I won't say that. You ain't. Did you say d Wade? Joe? Uh? You said d Wade?
Speaker 4: Nah?
Speaker 1: How Look it's doing what it's doing what it was supposed to do, which is which is get us, get people talking about it. They know you you ain't got Jordan's. You ain't got You ain't got James Harden. James Harden average thirty six, average thirty four. James Harden, Just James Harden is about to hit thirty times pure scores. Yeah, James Harden's got to be there. There was a time there was like a three. There was like a five year period people actually questioning, is James Harden the better score than Michael Jordan's, If James Harden the better score than Kobe and you ain't even got the man.
Speaker 5: On the list? I heard, Hey, you heard what I told Joe.
Speaker 1: I get it, I get it, I get it. But for James Hard not to be up there? Man, stop, you.
Speaker 5: Heard what I told Uncle Joe? I mean, but I who told Joe? Uncle?
Speaker 2: I say, they create these lists like this, and there's another one. We're probably not gonna talk about it. There's a there's a football list. I'm not sure if you saw today that talked about the best safeties they ever played this game?
Speaker 4: Did you see that one got up there?
Speaker 2: They got ed reed first they got Ronnie Lot's second, Troy third, Troy was number eighth, Troy with number eight, Hey, hey, Troy with Troy with number eight. They got Steve at Steve at order, and they got your boy Steven and about real high.
Speaker 5: But I've looked at the list.
Speaker 2: I'm like, come on now, Brian Dawkins was up there too, I'm like, come on, what are we doing? And I think they created these lists for engagement because they get paid for the impressions on how.
Speaker 4: Their people it's working.
Speaker 1: Because that's some bullgoyeyah, hold on, you ain't got Jered West, you ain't got Elgin Baylor, you ain't got Wilt Chamberlain.
Speaker 4: So you ain't got So I'm just trying to figure out. So, so, what was the criteria that you used to determine scores?
Speaker 1: They just wanted to put it out, man, they want us to talk about them. Ain't no where, because it ain't no where.
Speaker 4: You got a list with scores and James Harden ain't a top nive score, right, absolutely right?
Speaker 1: Come on, man, come on man, you averaging the mid thirties, you got to be way up there because ain't a whole lot of look especially in the modern basketball now, you know, way way back then when they had like eight twelve teams. Yeah, one thing, but once you got one, any time, you average at least thirty five since the merger, and I think.
Speaker 4: The merger is seventy six, seventy seven, come on now, Yeah, it's ridiculous. Oh lord that hmm. Oh that's what I'm saying. I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Hey, I'm saying. Melo a top ten scorer in NBA. Yeah, Mello was nothing by the bucket?
Speaker 4: Is it?
Speaker 1: Tracy McGrady was a score. Oh, they ain't hav him on now, Damn no. They had sixty two points in the game.
Speaker 5: Yo, what's the most scored in the game?
Speaker 4: Yo? Think like forty four? O Joe. I wasn't. Ain't I ain't.
Speaker 3: I wasn't putting up no, no, fifty sixty. I was just I was just consistent.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: I had a I had a year White averaged about twenty five twenty six. I was just consistent, you know what I mean, Like I was gonna give you what I was gonna give you.
Speaker 5: Yes, sir, hey, I hope you find that consistency.
Speaker 4: Can you see me score? You say?
Speaker 3: You what?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 5: I hope you had that consistency when.
Speaker 4: I see you what a man?
Speaker 3: Man white, a man? I always want me an act out of character. I'm trying to be cool with the man.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying, Hey, Joey, Joe, I don't want to be Joe.
Speaker 4: I don't want to.
Speaker 5: I want to I want to play ball.
Speaker 4: Okay, we got the fade pending.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, because oh, it's not penning it and it went through, it went through, and when it went through.
Speaker 5: Its hey, hey you talking about Hey, that transaction, it's going through.
Speaker 4: As far as scoring, we ain't gonna put alan.
Speaker 5: That's that's that's a good one. That's a good one.
Speaker 1: It's like it's like my Grandma's like my grandma to say, the boy the matter I talked the more I that man average because it's a fool jive mellow no, mellow no, hard No.
Speaker 4: That man't got a career average about twenty eight.
Speaker 2: Yeah, come on, man, a doesn't it doesn't it get difficult to when you talk about some of the better scores of all time, when there's so many of them, how do you know who to put in your top ten?
Speaker 4: Uh? Luca averaging twenty eight points a game.
Speaker 1: Right now, Luca had a if Luca would have the third highest scoring average in NBA history, behind Jordan and Will.
Speaker 4: And you got him down to.
Speaker 1: The mere fact that you don't got hard, you don't have Iverson, you don't even have them on the lift would thank him.
Speaker 4: A great yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, because Iverson was a boy. Listen them, them, them them early two thousands and late nineties, a man running the league with it.
Speaker 1: I bed, come on, now, let me see the purest scores. Jordan, Kobe Hardens.
Speaker 4: I'm just they just buckets. What about he d Wade?
Speaker 1: No, yeah, d Wade was a buck he hold up, he averaged he led the league scoring one year. He doesn't need to score thirty legion scoring one year. But you look.
Speaker 4: At KD, Jordan Harden.
Speaker 1: You're talking about guys in the consistent thirties. You knew what they were doing. I mean, Jordan came in as a rookie dropping twenty eight. You ain't gonna see that, isue no more. You don't think so, not no rookie coming to drop twenty eight Again, Jordan averaged twenty eight as a rookie.
Speaker 2: You think, hey, Joe they gotta have Joe. They gotta have that green light to be able to shoot that.
Speaker 4: I think.
Speaker 3: I think at some point, at some point, I don't know if it's gonna be this year, but I think at some point we're gonna get somebody who gonna come along as a rookie. And I'm talking about he gonna be out there handing them out. Hear me, he gonna be handing them out, thinking about it. Kevin the ran every little bit twenty Jordan.
Speaker 4: Lebron average mellow average twenty I think twenty one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hook this man average twenty eight. Again, Hey, I think he lost the scoring title? Won you he might have lost the scoring title, might have lost it. The bird dog Bernard King. I think at twenty, at thirty something points, your mindset gotta be different, bro. Yeah, man, man, everybody know Jordan was a walking bucket. The man average thirty seven, average.
Speaker 4: Thirty five, thirty two, thirty three.
Speaker 1: The man won seventy straight scoring titles. Sit it down for a year to have a come back and get three more.
Speaker 5: Oh ridiculous, Old Mike boy. You see Mike won again?
Speaker 2: This he did he Yeah one another yeah one another race out of the last six is either one for one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hey, hey, they probably all the other team want to say, since they got that, everybody got a charter.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: He said, Man, y'all, he's gonna take somebody with deep pockets. That was to praise man, you're not finna push him. Look, I don't really know how Mike operates, but he ain't gonna let y'all walk. You're not finna walk.
Speaker 3: Over man to be able to to to contest nascardoo, that's big time. Not only that after you won, you've been kicking the butte. Oh yeah, man, yeah, we ain't gonna never get m J back in basketball the way he the way he got them cars running around that track.
Speaker 1: Mm hm oh yeah he really, he don't. The last thing I seen Mike go more than Carolina game than he goes to the NBA game. The last thing I saw Mike yore up for the seventy fifth anniversary. Yeah, you seen him.
Speaker 3: I think I think he I think he do be having stuff, but I think it'd be so private invite only he yees.
Speaker 1: Because he normally put on he normally put on something. Oh yeah, yeah, I've been man, we should do that. He should do that every year. Hey, that was the best part in okay Ojo. Everybody trying to get.
Speaker 4: In that lade.
Speaker 1: You went to that one when he had in l a back in twenty what year is that, twenty nineteen, twenty eighteen, twenty nineteen twin he was.
Speaker 4: In bel Air you had to park, you catch a bus.
Speaker 3: And sure, I don't know if I was at him now, I don't think you went he went on after that ey thing like that, that thing was like that there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Joe, yeah, Joe, that thing with nice Joe.
Speaker 4: He was you know, he was, he was. He was in the back. He often cut.
Speaker 1: He ain't he ain't feelable, his his thing, but he wad back off. You know, we gotta go bumping around and down to by it. But Nah, there was a guy and I don't know if you guys remember, there was a guy named and yeah, played with the Philadelphia seventy six ers.
Speaker 4: They called him the Boston Strangler.
Speaker 1: A straight bucket into it, that's what they called him because he he gave it.
Speaker 4: He give a salty hell, so that's.
Speaker 1: Why they did. They dubbed it the Boston Strangler. Uh, world b Yeah, he changed his name. The world his name was Lloyd. He changed his name in the world because he was anywhere. Said I make it anywhere in the world. Man, I just think I said, man, man ain't nobody ain't. I don't think anybody that because I saw a little bit of this and I look and so you know, I go to the comments. I don't think there was like one part the comment. I don't think there was like one comedy say man, y'all, got boy y'all.
Speaker 2: They did it on personal engagement, because if they did it the right way, it wouldn't be nothing to talk about.
Speaker 4: But look, I understand.
Speaker 1: Look, and I think the thing sometimes, don't you You you kind of want to get engagements and more outlandish or ridiculous something is the more. Damn you can't make it so pious, just just for the sake of argument, Just put if you put make sure you got Kobe higher, you got James hard, you got Ironson, you got a couple of guys on there. Now you might want to play with the rankings, but at least you got to put them on.
Speaker 3: Oh Lord, whoever doing it probably ain't never even played the sport.
Speaker 1: Bro Well, I mean, look at that. They just threw some names out there. No, I have mercy bad? What else we got?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 1: We got to check the bracket. How I do today? How I do today? I did better today?
Speaker 4: Right? You had you? You had Virginia.
Speaker 1: That's oh this on Okay, that's my bracket. And uh that Miami Florida. That Miami gone, Virginia gone. That gonna hurt Florida going so far U c l A gone. Don't you worry about what I got?
Speaker 4: What you got? Oh? Oh, b y you Florida Florida gone.
Speaker 1: Oh that Joe got he got Florida going a long way. Florida cargo breakdown on the road to.
Speaker 4: The fire port.
Speaker 3: That's hey, that's the only team I messed up on. And obviously, b Yun, I ain't catching me. Bro, I still don't even see y'all. You got Virginia going a long way, Joe, that's Virginia.
Speaker 4: That's no.
Speaker 1: I got you got you got, uh, you got you got uh? Oh you have Virginia to beat Tennessee. You lost that one. You got our state mission Alabama. Okay, okay, okay, that b Yu that b Yu boy, Joe, you better hope Arkansas pull this thing out.
Speaker 5: Hey, where's my bracket.
Speaker 3: Show me you got chilly. You got a cheer for real? Yeah, man, I got y'all. A.
Speaker 5: No, you don't got me nothing on the highway.
Speaker 4: I'm going. I got up. I got this thing on. I don't cruise control.
Speaker 3: I'm laid back in the day. I'm in the way more. Yeah, I'm in the way more chilling.
Speaker 5: I'm good.
Speaker 4: I'm good.
Speaker 5: I'm good like I see all that green. Okay, Yeah, I'm good.
Speaker 1: Oh, Joe, you got Florida, you got U c l A, you got miam.
Speaker 4: And it ain't make the Sweet sixteen.
Speaker 5: Oh I was picking the mascots.
Speaker 2: That's why.
Speaker 4: That is what I'm gonna get you, Joe. He ain't get you. You'll see.
Speaker 5: Hey boy, what I got in trouble today?
Speaker 4: What do you mean you're gonna get you? Because all my lade pig go hit my hit. No, no, what you did? Oh Joe, how you get in trouble? Whatever? Man?
Speaker 5: Man, shoot man at seven o'clock service this morning?
Speaker 4: You made it?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I got in trou I got got in trouble in.
Speaker 4: Church with your phone went off.
Speaker 5: Now I'm a phone in golf man, you know, repving up there preaching right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Joe, and so he going off and like I'm like, okay, okay, rep and he got he got the reciting stuff and kept going and talk about people going to the club and coming and coming to church.
Speaker 5: You know, the next morning, straight from your club.
Speaker 2: And so he going off and he preaching, and I stood up, you know, cause it was getting good. I stood up and I folded my arms because most of the time, you know, you have your what you call your hankerchief and like a sign, like a gesture of keep preaching because you cooking is you know, you you throw your handkerchief.
Speaker 4: Like you don't throw it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And so he was, he was just going and I don't know what it got into me unk and Joe. I had got into it so much and I was really feeling it. And he talked about the devil in the club. I was like, yeah, fuck the devil, you said, and they kicked yeah out loud, and they kicked me out there. Come on, and I was like, I said, well, damn, I thought we was all on the same side. Come on, yeah, I would I would trip him by, I would trip they threw they threw me out.
Speaker 4: Yeah they was supposed to, but you can't bring that in the church out man. You can't bring.
Speaker 1: Now that you be at the church out in the club, man, old Choe. Did you see the rodeo. They're gonna change their tie, they said them. They said they showed out. Yeah, man, they said they had them real shorts on the Remember their ass was out, oh well and Houston at the rodeo.
Speaker 5: But don't they do that. Don't they do that in every rodeo?
Speaker 4: Nah?
Speaker 1: Oh Joe, They say them people have kids and stuff down there. But they also say they got reported in a week thirty three thousand new cases.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 1: Stop playing thirty three thousand in a week in a week there out there.
Speaker 4: That Yeah, bab damn.
Speaker 1: They mica away out there, Joe, humping like rabbits, ain't they.
Speaker 4: Yeah? Hey, they say they were the cars with no.
Speaker 1: That that would if it's if it's a lie, that's what they were reporting.
Speaker 4: Hey, the cars, Yeah cha chant I know y'all heard. I know y'all heard that too.
Speaker 2: And that's crazy when they say that report say, hey, I need I need to see I can find that.
Speaker 1: Oh man, that's all I think I sent it to you, you did, I think I did?
Speaker 5: Hold on, Let me. Let me, let me go, let me go in the back, let me see, let me see.
Speaker 4: Damn Okay, No, I thought I said it to you.
Speaker 5: Nah, ain't saying that to me?
Speaker 4: It to you? Mm hmm yeah. But they said, whoa, whoa, that's cold up boy. This is that thing was like freak Nicks, freak Nicks in the nineties.
Speaker 1: And that's what Joe, what you did ed to come down to Joe that before your time, Joe, you missed out.
Speaker 4: You or you you was front and center. I would day.
Speaker 1: I moved to Atlanta for that reason. I went in nineteen ninety two and I called my people, say I moved here in ninety three. They said, well, we thought you wanted to stay in Savannah. I said, well you thought wrong. What you brought up here? Where you were you went? I had an sl being no sl you don't drawl, Joe, because because back then Joe uh out left from a black college.
Speaker 4: Beach week in Daytonah. Yeah.
Speaker 1: See, I have been going to Daytonah, you know down there in Daytona. You know what I'm saying, Hey, hey, hey, Joe, I said, what that thing bowl? Let you know, I bolly boat legger that oh I mean just yeah, apps everywhere.
Speaker 5: Yeah a man, hey, draw Joe, Yeah yeah yeah. This is back when I was dating a Dina Howard back then Howard.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know Dina Howe.
Speaker 5: Bro, Joe, this is me now. You know I ain't gonna play like that.
Speaker 4: Like what I was saying. I know you keep you a twelve on you boy. Come on, man, you.
Speaker 5: Come on, come on now, Hey Joe, I don't play now.
Speaker 4: Hey, yeah, but are you gonna beating up everybody to plate? Though?
Speaker 1: I can't be friend? Now you eating for everybody to plate? Uh, I can't. I can't be.
Speaker 4: You're freed if you eat enough for everybody plate, we can't. You know.
Speaker 2: Listen, he a young You're gonna starve over there. You're gonna start gonna make Sean full. I'm gonna make Sean.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you see what I'm saying. Yoyo, I already know.
Speaker 2: I know big Hey, I'm gonna get Hey, we're gonna get let mena get y'all two together, man before twenty twenty six.
Speaker 5: Get out of here. Man, we're gonna go into twenty seven the right.
Speaker 4: What's wrong with what I'm doing? Like I'm having a good time now, like.
Speaker 2: I know you. No, No, Joe, you think we're having a good time right now. It's so many doors you ain't open yet.
Speaker 4: Joe much doors. I don't need to be over O Joe exactly.
Speaker 1: But Joe, Joe, that's why then't have in the same neighborhood, O Jo goo dropped by both houses because especially in the same neighborhood.
Speaker 5: Hey, you're saying.
Speaker 1: Thirty one thousand, four hundred, Hold on, it says thirty one thousand, four hundred and six cases of gone reel, twelve thousand, nine hundred and thirty five cases of simphilist, fifty six hundred and seventy cases of HIV, around thirty to thirty five thousand cases. Oh yeah, Houston off the list.
Speaker 4: Houston on the list. I ain't going damn. Hey, look, hey, Joe, what was up?
Speaker 2: You said a certain door is not supposed to be open. If certain doors wasn't supposed to be open, it wouldn't be no dough knob there yet.
Speaker 4: Well, it wouldn't be wouldn't be. Exit is an exit?
Speaker 5: Is?
Speaker 4: An exit is for some to exit, not necessarily to.
Speaker 1: That.
Speaker 5: You ain't never You ain't never walked in the exit before.
Speaker 1: No, you remember you see when you go to the store, they like, do not exit. They say, in on this side, exit on that.
Speaker 2: And you know what you do if you see somebody come out of the exit and you don't want to go all the way around.
Speaker 5: You know what you do?
Speaker 4: You walk? I don't. I don't do that. I die.
Speaker 5: You do, Joe, exit, don't worry about it. Don't worry about it. See I see y'all want played by the book.
Speaker 4: Okay, Yeah, this jog in here. Man, I can't. I can't believe you. I can't believe. I can believe that's the that's the crazy part. I can believe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was, But Joe, that was back in the that was Joe. You missed the time, but a time of Black College Beach Week. And then like a month or two later, right up, I heard him. I heard I'm talking about free, I'm talking about freaking Nick and I'm talking about out.
Speaker 4: I said, you know what. I just remember thinking.
Speaker 1: I was like, man, I don't know they're gonna let this thing happened too much longer, Joe. They were closing them all, they were closing Linox and Phillips. It was getting imagine bro the Interstate was talking about. It was a park seventy five, seventy five, eighty five was a parking lot.
Speaker 3: It's chilling people out there, dancing, people on top of the.
Speaker 4: Car, somebody everything.
Speaker 1: Damn boy, you had you you had to be there. And they tried to recreate it.
Speaker 4: You can't. It ain't coming back as.
Speaker 5: Not, not not not, not like it was back then.
Speaker 4: It's too much now, man, God.
Speaker 2: And you know what, you know what it's like. You know the kind of disappointment it is when they try to recreate fee free Nicks that remember how great, Remember how good Coming to America was? Yes, and remember how how how upsetting Coming to America too was where it didn't live up to with.
Speaker 5: It with the first one.
Speaker 4: You can't remake that, bro, exactly.
Speaker 5: That's exactly how it is about freaking. You just can't. Some things the better left as they were.
Speaker 3: And we got too many, too many, too many cameras and videos now so to all these kids be seeing their mamas and aunt tis out there, it just ain't gonna.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I guarantee you, I know, I know something I got on my on my camp court.
Speaker 4: I already know.
Speaker 2: Oh lord, I bet you still got that Camp Quarter from back then.
Speaker 4: I got it and I still you watch it, you watch it from day Yeah, get with he.
Speaker 1: I gotta know what you mean. Hey, we had Hey, we had Daytona. We had Orange Crush, which was Savannah Space because you know Savannah right, and then.
Speaker 3: Back to back back to back to back. Hey, I got some stuff from the archives too, now.
Speaker 4: You know. Yeah, I didn't get rid. Joe, we should come and me and the fellas used to come to Miami. Man, we ran on a boat.
Speaker 3: I'm telling Aboudy, Yeah, ante tell me we shall have a little fun, you know.
Speaker 4: Joe get them country boy, he don't get them country boy. A little money, we'll go crazy. Hey, what time we gotta do it? At least one time, at least Joe.
Speaker 5: Joe, he don't hold back Joe. But y'all went on the boat with who y'all had?
Speaker 4: You know, you know this was this was long, long, long, long, long long time.
Speaker 5: One year were talking about Joe.
Speaker 3: About it's early two thousands, probably about like probably about like thousand and eight nine.
Speaker 5: Okay, Okay, I'm trying to I'm trying to get a visual.
Speaker 4: That's what I got.
Speaker 3: What I'm telling you is I got a camp corder. I used to record a lot of you know, not not not not none of the Shenanigans, none of that. I'm saying, like this stuff that everybody could watch, but right right right and a good old yes. Yes, it was a time Joe, Yeah, he's hey, sometimes man, sometime with my knees, ain't getting my back a I live back with you.
Speaker 4: You know if you never do it again, you did it was yeah right right right, but you.
Speaker 1: Know, I go, you know sometimes I feel though I feel you know, I take you a couple of advil. Hey, hey, oh Joe, drill get either. I feel good sometime won't yo? Yeah, man, that was that was back in the day. Bad that freakingly was off the change. You had to be there because whatever you're thinking, because think about it.
Speaker 4: It was a common nation.
Speaker 1: Uh because the first couple of Loop was there.
Speaker 2: In Pimont, man, and that's during their time too, Broy listen.
Speaker 4: I want to rock.
Speaker 5: I want to rock.
Speaker 4: I want to right.
Speaker 1: Imagine hey, where they say scrub the ground, they would scrubbed the ground. You know, fire dollars for the topics, fired up for the bottles, all to get those things at the fall Hey, y'all, keep tipping this if y'all know what he is on the ones too?
Speaker 4: Oh any time, dude, you won't even know.
Speaker 1: Oh what time for your flying The beautiful cann is coming to the stage.
Speaker 4: You won't need no apartment.
Speaker 1: Come on, y'all know y'all love some Come on down here, baby, Oh, y'all, keep tipping the sippy. One more time for the girls, the beautiful girls, give it up, Come on down.
Speaker 5: Hey, ah, you sound like the DJ had the Shrimp Club.
Speaker 1: He be at home practice. Yeah, you know, boy, you used to slip off up in that thing. You know it was a wild little joke.
Speaker 4: Okay, I go to a night. Ain't that crowded? You know? Your boy putting that thing and put the cut?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: What's what's this up? And where magic? Oh? Yeah?
Speaker 1: But I all over the place Foley shooters, Alley you the I was all over the place.
Speaker 4: Had the boy, they had the blood, they had the Lord ham Mercy. Some days. By what I do?
Speaker 1: I just give me one more year, not twenty when I was about twenty six, twenty Seven's one more year of that.
Speaker 4: That's all I did. One more year, boy, Shay sharp, you was here, what was I bad?
Speaker 3: Can you imagine now how easy it is to get in contact with somebody nowadays?
Speaker 4: One? No, no, no, you know what. I take that back. I take that back, Joe. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Man, man, man, I about have been. Hey, you might have been step on. I might have been step on digs.
Speaker 4: Hey, hey, listen, all in one, all in one, boy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's so easy now you ain't got to do no work, no more but your boy.
Speaker 1: Hey, I got that out of my system. Boy Ah, I came out of the high this dropp of that thing. Now you grew up down shifting now yeah.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm, I'm down shifted. I'm done down out of that You already founder. That's what I wanted want.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Oh yeah, I got it, got her, got him?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we we yeah, we we're in the same boat. Step We're on to the next step.
Speaker 4: Now. Oh boy, he hadn't flashed bag boy Vegas. You know Limo used to be y'all known Limo bang.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hey, like to be honest, put the petition up.
Speaker 4: Hey, we ain't we out here? Boy? It was a day boy? Oh sha, what y'all your chat? You're with you're with hell?
Speaker 1: Once upon a time, time flies on the man, Yeah, not just a figure of my imagination.
Speaker 5: Hey, that's why we got memories, man, But we got memory and we got pictures.
Speaker 4: Just lifts on the way. That's alright.
Speaker 2: He ain't nothing that man, ain't nothing out there, ain't nothing out there.
Speaker 1: But y'all you're ready for oh shade, oh shape pop out with o shape, pop out?
Speaker 4: Boy without pop out? What was he about? One? Two hundred? What's he about? Two hundred? She's down? She highed? No, no, no, no, uh ie y'all.
Speaker 1: Y'all lie, oh boy boy, y'all bemember. That was a good old time. Freak Nick Black college beach week used to go to Vegas. That was a good old time.
Speaker 5: Hey, Memorial Day weekend.
Speaker 1: I've never I've never been nowhere Memorial Day weekend.
Speaker 5: Until about Murraiday weekend in Miami.
Speaker 4: Back then. I heard about that.
Speaker 5: I heard about that the early two thousand.
Speaker 4: Yeah, man, look, look.
Speaker 5: You know, I ain't. I ain't. I'm i'ma leave i'mna leave that alone.
Speaker 4: Uh uh uh oh.
Speaker 5: Hey, hey Joe, my home boys.
Speaker 2: They got my same crew from two thousand and one when I got drafted, same crew.
Speaker 5: The same five, ay, same five.
Speaker 2: Right, So now we're we're friend now twenty five, twenty plus years boy memory day weekend winning boys used to come down for food, Man, and we used to get We used to get the Royal Palm, the Royal Park hotel way back then that was next next door to God was next door to the hotel that everybody stay at. Man whatever it was, Man, boy, I put everybody get a car. Everybody, you know I had. I had a nice love load out back then, Joe, Jimmy, boy, when I tell you your time was had back then, you know, I had maybe a hosting gig, maybe one or two, you know, each each night.
Speaker 4: I was hosted.
Speaker 2: So far, Hey, I got I gotta keep I gotta keep it. I got to keep it clean because everybody everybody keep it clean.
Speaker 5: Boy, Joe, you Joe, Joe back then.
Speaker 1: Damn, man, I you know back then, you ain't in no credit card. You know, back in back in the day, you didn't need no credit card. I ain't really have no credit card. I had money like the pot you gotta put twenty five hundred dead. I just need a room because I ain't make I ain't have no plan. I ain't I don't even know how to book no hotel. I don't know how to book no airline. Somebody's always done that for me. So my brother used to have a covel agency. Linda ran it. So I just called Linda to say, Linda, I need to go x y Z, I need to go here. Get me a hotel while you're at it. So I I've never booked the hotel or booked the airline flight. I don't know how to do that. She'll't handles that stuff now. So I'm just going like uh. I told my brothers. I said, man, I'm going down. You already got a hot I said, man, I'm sure I can find something.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 1: I know they had, you know, the deposit, but I had it on me. You know, you boy had it on it.
Speaker 4: What bro made sure I was right? And I had a nice whip, had to had had a big.
Speaker 1: He let me take his cl for two years you and then I just phased out of it. I said, you know what, man, I done got. I can't do this no more. I can't do this.
Speaker 4: You can't keep living like that. Man. You can't keep burning both ends in the camera. I could, I couldn't. I couldn't do I couldn't do it. I don't know it cause you ain't. Cause they you know, they the baby always loved a big, big dart with the app hell yeah yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: Why it showed a small waiste. You know, my waist was gone like it was disappeared. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying it was gone, wave disappeared.
Speaker 5: Hey, I gotta use that. I gotta use that.
Speaker 4: But I say, man, you know what that just couldn't do it, No mo Joe couldn't do it. No Joe. I just say it's time to go shut it down. Get gets to a point, get to a point.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah yeah, yeah, he cause I know and I know that because one thing about it. You know, as you as you age, you get old, you're like, man, I can't continue to live like this.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm thinking, I'm like, damn, man, shop, let's go.
Speaker 1: I said, no man, yeah, oh man.
Speaker 4: Hey, oh Joe.
Speaker 1: Now when I come to Miami, I got to fail. I got the kids, I got my old lady.
Speaker 4: We just go out there.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah yeah, yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah yeah. I ain't been nowhere, ain't been nowhere. I try to go home. I go home.
Speaker 1: You know, hey, bro, Dad you're coming home. Okay, we're gonna bring the grandkids. Oh, we're gonna come and see you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, let's go.
Speaker 1: Let's go out there and go see my daughter, Daddy. Let's let's go grab let's catch up.
Speaker 5: Damn yeah, Joe, Joe, that was Joe. That's about the only fun I had.
Speaker 2: Man. You know, special holidays come along, and you know, I never really partake. I never partook in the night.
Speaker 5: Life here in Miami.
Speaker 2: But the More day weekend, you know, Pro Bowl, you know, all the fellas you know that showed him a good time and and appreciation, you know, for you know, for what they did.
Speaker 5: That was the only time I did see Joe. I'm Joe. I've been in Miami all my life. Joe, I ain't even been the club.
Speaker 4: I'm saying, why is that what you think it's because you're from there.
Speaker 5: Well, you know how much it cost, Well, you know how much the table isn't.
Speaker 4: Of the day when you when you just you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Nah, Joe, because I don't drink, Joe, So what I'm doing now, what am I doing in that environment?
Speaker 5: And I ain't getting no alcohol?
Speaker 4: I'm not a man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, you already you know, you already got what you got so oh yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: Now but I'm saying when he was younger though, when he was out hunting. You know you we need down hunting.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, nah, Joe, I can't. I can't do it.
Speaker 1: It's just the the crisis when you go to the restaurant. Yeah, if you don't let him take that man, you be you know what, let me get fact what you saying, come on that deal selling?
Speaker 5: Yeah, let me get yeah. Yeah, you remember a Joe remember the show remember.
Speaker 2: Iron Matthew, Yeah, yeah, yeah, we had Dave, We had Dave Breudman.
Speaker 5: We had Dave.
Speaker 2: Dave Brudman come on that man, and he was like, man, oh Jo, you'd have been here all your life, man, and on me. I want you to come by and live. I'm gonna let you in at mcgid table. You ain't got to pick nothing. It's comes so you good experience man. You know, man, it's been about maybe four five years. I still I still didn't go because it's just it's just not in me that the club life and you know, being in there, I just I don't know, it's weird.
Speaker 5: It's weird.
Speaker 2: I mean to be from Miami and not really partaking. What people from Miami actually do is beyond me.
Speaker 4: We got to go to live. Hey, the night cam crew, we got to what I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: Let let's let's let me, let's go, let's go to let's go to this, Let's go to the cigar.
Speaker 4: Still.
Speaker 3: I got a couple of lord outfits that just came, Hey, we can still go to cigar here live bro.
Speaker 1: That's that's That's what I said. We can go to a cigar bar. But why can't we hit live? We still should be able to hit live. I ain't been in a while, Joe, I ain't never been, but I ain't been in a while.
Speaker 2: No, how about how about this, I haven't been. My daughters took me to booby Trap, so I've been to booby Trap. I've been to booby Trap with a girl. So the third time I go, I'm thinking about going to the booby Trap tonight because I want to sell.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I need to watch be cause I've said, oh, Joe, we need to go on to what you call him, We need to go to live.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna come down. I think I got I think I got some business coming down. I think I'm coming down there in about about three weeks. Two three weeks.
Speaker 5: Wait, why we can't go somewhere but we can enjoy ourselves.
Speaker 1: You think I can't enjoy myself at club live? Look here, It don't take much that. Look here, Hey myself, I don't need.
Speaker 2: A whole.
Speaker 5: Hey, let me tell you something. You like live music?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I do.
Speaker 5: There's a there's a restaurant like a lot of live.
Speaker 4: If it ain't a live.
Speaker 2: There's a restaurant down here, Mimmi, Joe. I'm not sure when you come, uncle, whenever you come if I'm not in town. But y'all got this a restaurant down here.
Speaker 4: Called Runway Run run Way.
Speaker 5: Okay, man, like Italian steak. You know this stuff, the stuff.
Speaker 4: Y'all like to eat.
Speaker 5: You got you got to try it.
Speaker 2: You got to try the atmosphere, the live music, the owner, the name is name.
Speaker 5: I think the owner's name is Anthony, if I'm not mistaken. But man, the hospitality, man, beautiful man. You got to try it.
Speaker 2: And outside of that, all right, we need to go to cigar ball relaxed cheer, kick your feet up, man, we watched some sports smoking nice cigar, don't they.
Speaker 4: Got the TV's on and live. Who don't they got the TV's on and live.
Speaker 3: Go ask Joe man, she'll start acting like that, brod.
Speaker 4: I don't know, I don't remember what you has been so long ago, but I want to go. I want to go.
Speaker 2: You know you know what, you know what, you know what? It was another time I forgot about you with that back in the day, Memorial Day Weekend and King of Diamonds. Remember, Joe, I know you.
Speaker 4: Jo ain't never been none of them spotsy you're talking about. You ain't been the King of diamond.
Speaker 1: So I ain't really never hung out in the in in Miami. Basically, I'm l A, I'm not l excuse me, I'm l Atlanta.
Speaker 5: Ay Joe, he missed the tip Man.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Hey he young lady by the name of Tip Drill. You know how Beyonce when she gets on stage, she gives you a show. If you Beyonce, you know what you're getting what as a young lady, she is a legend.
Speaker 5: And you hear me, she's a legend down here, Matt Hell, she's a legend. Every guy damn well, when she hit that stage, I don't care.
Speaker 2: How much money. You came in there with you walking out of there with nothing when she hit the stage.
Speaker 5: Oh my god. You talk about performing, I'm not. She's not a stripper. She does adult ballet.
Speaker 2: So everything in your pocket is coming out or.
Speaker 4: Boys.
Speaker 5: Yoe, she was the real deal. Yea yeah, man, yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah Joe, she was a real deal.
Speaker 4: Bro, Joe, you have been to the Claremont Lounge? Was that?
Speaker 5: I know, the Claremont twins.
Speaker 4: They got they got a place.
Speaker 1: It's for uh some more in there by about seventy five years old taking it all off.
Speaker 4: What is that?
Speaker 5: He what I said? That right up my head?
Speaker 4: Bro?
Speaker 1: What that's at this call the Clairemont clairemont Loune.
Speaker 4: Joe.
Speaker 1: Okay, some of the women in there, boy, I was like they getting down like that. Yeah, man, chat anybody anybody here from Atlanta know anything about the Claremont.
Speaker 2: Hey, hey, I gotta go there anything seventy up? Well, I'm telling you what they do when they take them to Joe. I'm telling you, hey, somebody you know I take the teeth out. Some of the teeth already out. Hey, Hey something I'm looking like old boy from U C.
Speaker 4: L A.
Speaker 1: NA.
Speaker 4: But they got about four or five man.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, yeah, Hey, y'all shout out uh