Speaker 1: All right, Leonard Skinner's simple man.
Speaker 2: That can only mean one thing on this radio program, and that is all things simple man. That means all things Bill O'Reilly, all things Bill O'Reilly a billoreilly dot com, mister O'Reilly, very very slow news period. Again, I've got to ask you before we really get started here about the four B movement, and that is the women that have taken the loss of Kamala Harris so hard. It started with shaving their heads and basically waving off saying they're not going to have sex with their husband's boyfriends, whatever. Some women are pledging to divorce their husbands, their boyfriends or split up with their boyfriends if they voted for Trump, and they're stockpiling abortion pills. And now another movement has emerged where women are now sterilizing themselves. Now you're a simple man, try and give me a simple explanation for that.
Speaker 1: And if you can explain the part.
Speaker 2: If you're gonna sterilize yourself and you're not gonna have sex, you're gonna wave off sex, why do you need the abortion pills?
Speaker 3: I think there should be a game show.
Speaker 1: Oh no, four Why did I open this door? Go ahead?
Speaker 3: Yes, it should be a game show hosted by Rosy o'donald, and it should be the Four Bees. And if you don't get a quiz question right, you have to select one of the four things, shave your head's pledge, whatever it may be. Everybody would watch, Hanna, they I'll produce that and we'll get you as one of the guests.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, I want no part of this. This is all this is all your wheelhouse. You can have the whole thing.
Speaker 3: Hey, this is what I call media hype. So there's maybe four women in the United States that'll do any of that stuff, all right, and they're all in San Francis.
Speaker 2: No, no, Bill Well on those getting sterilized. Those numbers are not high. I'll agree with that part. However, the number of women on social media posting videos of them shaving their heads is very real.
Speaker 3: Well, maybe they're gonna be nuns. You can't have long hair with the habit on your head, so you never know what the circumstances are gonna be. But this is media hype, That's what this is. But looks right.
Speaker 1: And Joe, listen, I believe in freedom. They are adults. They can do whatever they want.
Speaker 3: Right, if you want to shave your head and run around. And remember when I wrote killing the Witches, that's what they did to the witches up in Salem. They shaved their heads. They did all that. I have a very interesting thing to tell you in your audience. Are you ready?
Speaker 1: I'm ready, always ready.
Speaker 3: So this morning I did an interview with Express and Paris. Do you know that magazine?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Express, yes, sir, I do big.
Speaker 3: It's big in your and their chief American correspondents did the interview. He was in Paris on Long Island, and the questioning was fascinating. It was absolutely fascinate because, as you know, President Trump goes to Paris over the weekend to attend the unveiling of the new cathedral at Notre Dame, one of the most stunning places in the world and next to Saint Peter's if you're Catholic, that's number two. Saint Patrick's in New York number three, by the way. But anyway, the Express wanted me to express my opinion, and you know, I'm reticent to do that, and yeah, you know, I don't do that very much.
Speaker 1: They're very shy guy. I got that. I'm simple and shy, very very demure. That's how I describe you.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, Yeah, as usual, you're accurate.
Speaker 1: By the way. Word of the day demure.
Speaker 3: Excellent, boy are you upgrading? I can't tell you. Three years ago you would have never use that word. So the questions were fascinating because the European readership because Express goes out of France, it's a big French magazine, because all over Europe, and they have no idea, really literally no idea. What Donald Trump's agenda is? Number one? What do he wants to accomplish? A number two? Yu won No?
Speaker 2: I ask you a question, why don't they just listen to what he said? Because his agenda is pretty clear. I think it's unambiguous. I don't think I don't think there's going to be a lot of surprises. You know, if you remember what defined his first term, what promises made, promises kept? And I think that will define his second term. If you think I'm wrong.
Speaker 3: Tell me, you say, why don't they just listen to his words? Because they don't get that because unlike the media in America, which is corporate run, most of the media in Europe is state run, and they don't run Trump's rallies and they don't explain things to the people. They take an anti Trump slant and ram it down the Europeans throats as they do, and they always do, and they do it in Britain and Ireland as well. So anyway, I really it'll be. And the guy who interviewed me was a smart guy. He knew the questions they asked. Well, when I gave the answers, he was like flabagasted because it all makes sense, you know. I said, Look, this is the guy. He's a deal maker. Here's what he wants to accomplish. Here's what he did his first four years. Here's how Biden screwed it all up. And I was very explicit about that. And now he's coming back to try to restore America's greatness, in his words, Trump's worst. And it was an amazing interview I wish had been on television. Although it was in English. He's going to write in French. But it was really startling for me to see how little the Europeans understand about our political system and the players in it.
Speaker 2: Isn't it amazing the world reaction. Donald Trump says that either Canada and Mexico closed their borders or he's going to slap them with a twenty five percent tariff, and little Justin Trudeau, you know, races down to Moro a Lago basically kissing the ring and begging him not to do it. The President of Mexico pledges that the caravans are going to stop and they're going to secure their end of the border. I have no doubt remain in Mexico will be the policy in this country in short order.
Speaker 1: That's my guess. That's my prediction.
Speaker 2: Then you have Zelenski saying that he's willing to give up land to come to some negotiated peace deal. Vladimir Putin is saying he basically can't wait for Donald Trump to get back in because he wants a negotiated settlement. You have La in the north at Elebanon, they're now talking peace. Amas in the south out of Gaza, they're now talking piece. The communist Chinese have never been this quiet in four years. And the Iranian mellows, accorded to every report, are hiding in a bunker deep in the ground somewhere, scared to death because Donald Trump's coming into office. I mean, pretty amazing just what one victory can do to the world.
Speaker 3: All right, I don't know where to start, but let me give you a couple of headlines. Justin came down because this cold in Canada, and he was down upon beach and he ran up a bill.
Speaker 2: That's not why he keeped down. He came down because he's scared to death that he's going to be here with tariffs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll do whatever you want. That's what Trueau did.
Speaker 1: That's basically what he did. Yeah.
Speaker 3: But Claudia Scheibaum no no. Her statement and I'm quoting now, respecting human rights. Thanks to this, migrants and caravan are assisted before they reached the border with the United States. She's saying that they're going to continue to assist the migrant That was.
Speaker 2: That was after they agreed to stop the caravans, and she was trying to say in my view, my interpretation was then she was trying to save phase and not act like she was capitulating like little Justin to Donald Trump.
Speaker 1: But she really is.
Speaker 3: But the last statement on November twenty seventh by the new president, Claudia Scheinbaum was we're going to continue to assist it. Now, listen to these stats. Thirty seven million Americans approximately visit Mexico every year, spending more than twenty billion dollars down there. That is dwarfed by Mexicans in the United States working sending money back to their families. That's about between one hundred and four hundred billion. No one really knows because nobody tracks it. Our trade deficit with Mexico is about one hundred and fifty billion dollars, which means that country gets one hundred and fifty billion more than we get when we trade. All Donald Trump has to do, he doesn't have to do tariffs. He just has to go on television and say we're getting hosed by the Mexican government with narcotics and with human smuggling. I hope that no American will go there on vacation. That's number one, number two. And if this continues down there, we are not going to honor the previous treaties and we're going to negotiate from scratch, and it's going to be one on one. For every dollar that we spend, you spend a dollar that crashes the Mexican economy. As you just said, that would take what a minute?
Speaker 2: And Claudia Bill, this fight is over before it even starts. I don't care what she says. We know how it's going to end right.
Speaker 3: Whatever you want, but it has to be done quickly. And then the cartels, we're going to have to do with those cartels, Spen, We're gonna have to deal with them in a ferocious way.
Speaker 1: What is your.
Speaker 2: Reaction to the pardon of Hunter Biden by his father and the media with egg all over their face? And you know, the interesting side note to all of this is, you know, Joe Biden himself was the one that bragged he did the quid pro quo. And you're not getting a billion tax dollars in loan guarantees unless you fired the prosecutor investigating his zero experienced drug addicted son who's being paid millions, never mind the money he got from CEFC. Then you got the Russian oligarch, Elena Batarina, sending three point five million over to Hunter's company. Then you've got the Kazakhstan oligarch just the right amount of money to pay for a brand new Porsche bill. And while the troubles of Hunter may be gone, the troubles for Joe and Jim Biden and other family members that might have benefited from these foreign transactions. They don't go away with Hunter's pardon. As a matter of fact, Hunter could be exhibit a witness a, his laptop and his testimony because he loses all Fifth Amendment privileges by accepting this, this unprecedented pardon.
Speaker 3: First of all, can you say that Russian olig Ark's name again? I love it. I love that name.
Speaker 2: I just say you sounded like a weird all O'Reilly? Let me stop you there, just go, We'll just talk.
Speaker 3: No, I think that she should be a pundit on television news. Here's Elena Backolena, come up. Okay, this is what I love about this, this pardon story number one. I would have pardoned my son for nonviolent crime if I were president, even though he screwed up. I would have done it. But the excuse that Biden gave like this is a political thing and nobody else would have been targeted when the man didn't pay taxes on twenty to thirty million dollars. On a same day, Biden promises a billion dollars to Africa. Okay, now does anybody on earth think that billion dollars is going to get to the folks in Africa who need it? Of course it's not okay, But here's another billion.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: By the way, while Bla simultaneously I hit this on radio and TV yesterday, ignoring people freezing to death in North Carolina, victims of Hurricane Helene that have been denied FEMA request after FEMA request, and but for charitable organizations like Operation Heilo and Samaritan's Purse and churches and neighbor helping neighbor that have nothing, they're ignoring all those people.
Speaker 1: Bill.
Speaker 3: But here here's the kicker on my analysis of the pardon. So he Biden makes an excuse, it's absurd. Any responsible father would not have made it. They would have said my son did wrong, and I am ashamed that and I have dealt with that. But I'm going to pardon might I want to go to jail. We'll all understand that. But Hunter Biden doesn't have to pay any fines or even restitution on the amount of money that he didn't pay the federal government because of the pardon. So the billion tax dollars Hannity and O'Reilly are sent into Africa. Hunter's not involved that he didn't have to make restitution. Now, as far as your point on the fifth Amendment. It's a legal point that you know would be litigated forever. I don't expect that to happen, by the way, unlist, there is evidence and services, and we have not seen that evidence that money flowed directly into Joe Biden's bank account. If that happens, in all health breaks loose. But there's no doubt that every American who's honest knows that Joe Biden sold influence. That's what Joe Biden did. And this is almost a good thing, Hannity for people you and me who want history to be recorded accurately. Oh part, his son, Joe Biden cements his legacy as the second worst president in history, as I write in my stunning lee best selling book Confronting the Presidents.
Speaker 2: By the way, the book is very good, and you did say that at the time, and I totally completely agree with you. Although he's he's right up there for running for number one if he starts World War three on his way out the door, which he seems like he's trying to do all things. Simple Man Bill O'Reilly Billoreilly dot com, mister O'Reilly, sir, appreciate you being with us. We'll talk about what your plans for Christmas art next week.
Speaker 3: How's that that sounds great? Thanks for having me.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: The immigration issue just continues to unfold and it just never ends. What is getting interesting in this is now the New York City mayor who wants, by the way, to his credit, and I had Tom Holmand on TV talking about this last night. I once believed in New York City City being in a sanctuary city, and then of course they came, meaning all of the illegal immigrants and crime went through the roof and the cost of the city went into the billions of dollars and they can't afford it. H And Eric Adams is now saying enough he wants to meet with Tom Holman. He wants to have he wants to deport all of these illegal immigrants. And this is what he had to say.
Speaker 4: Those who are here committing crimes, robberies, shooting at police officers, raping innocent people have been a harm to our country. Our country. I want to sit down and hear the plan on how we're going to address them. Those are the people I am talking about. And I would love to sit down with the Bordizaar and hit his thoughts on how We're going to address those who are harming our citizens.
Speaker 1: I want you to all go back and.
Speaker 4: Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama google what they said about those who commit crimes in our city and what they said in our country. They said, those who commit crimes need to get out right away. That was their position. So this is not a new position, you know, because in the state of the in the era of cancel culture, no one's afraid to be honest about the truth. Well, cancel me, because I'm going to protect the people of the city.
Speaker 2: Now, what's interesting is how far left and radical and extreme the Democratic Party has become. Now what do I mean by that. Well, I've got comments of Barack Obama and comments of Hillary Clinton Obama and six Hillary Clinton and eight and ask yourself who they sound like.
Speaker 5: I think we got to have tough conditions. Tell people to come out of the shadows. If they've committed a crime, deport them, no questions asked, They're gone.
Speaker 1: If they.
Speaker 5: If they've been working in our law abiding, we should say here are the conditions for you staying. You have to pay a stiff fine because you came here illegally. You have to pay back taxes, and you have to try to learn English, and you have to wait in line.
Speaker 6: Those who win are our country legally, and those who employ them disrespect the rule of law.
Speaker 1: And because we live in an age.
Speaker 6: Where terrorists are challenging our borders, we cannot allow people to pour into the US undetected, undocumented, and unchecked.
Speaker 2: Oh hang on a second, you can't disrespect the rule of law. Deport them, no questions asked. Oh my gosh, they sound like Donald Trump. Now the question is, ask yourself, how did this party and what have I been saying about the Democratic Party? I've been telling you they have now become radicalized, They have become extreme. They are out of touch with the American people. Everyone wants to know wring their hands and try and figure out what happened in this election. Well just look at him, Walls and Kamala Harris. Between the two of them, they're on record wanting to decriminalize the illegal immigration. Under Harris and Biden, we watched twelve and a half unvetted illegals come into the country. That included known terrorists, that included cartel members, that included gang members. We watched thousands of Americans and thousands of Americans and thousands of them, many have been murdered and raped and victims of violent crime, and Democrats just turned a blind eye to us and to all of it and said to us, no, the border is secure, the border is closed. And they just flat out lied to us, the mainstream legacy media mob. They ignored the story because they want to defend all things radical, extreme Democrat. Then they want to give on top of all that, legal drivers' licenses, taxpayer funded college education, and sex change operations if the illegal immigrants so want them. That is how radicalized and extreme this party has become. It's also how out of touch they have become. I keep saying that Democratic Party has become the party of coastal elite. This is what I'm talking about. Sure, the George Clooney Idiot of the Year, and Julia Roberts of the world, and the Hollywood eliteists out there, they support this. The people in the Washington Swamp they support this. And people in New York society, I guess they support this. But the rest of America rejects it. And this is what we would have faced had Kamala Harris won the presidency. All right, let's get to our busy phones eight hundred and nine four one, Sean, if you want to be a part of the program, let's say, how James. He's in the great state of Texas. God bless Texas.
Speaker 1: James. How are you glad you called?
Speaker 7: Thank you so LUs Sean for having me on the line. I really love your Fox News show. I appreciate all you do. I have a question for you, which is, how did you get your start in conservative media? And what advice do you have for young people fish myself who would like to enter into the conservative policial scene.
Speaker 1: How old are you?
Speaker 7: I'm eighteen years old, sir. I'm a college freshman.
Speaker 2: Okay, college freshman. Look, my first start was and I had no idea that this would be my futures. I was just interested in it, and I was obsessed with basically the early years of talk radio, the real pioneers of talk radio. I'd stay up late at night. But when I was a young teenager and I just listened to the radio all night. I drove my parents off a wall, but I got an education doing it. And when I was in construction, I'd listen to talk radio all day and that's all I cared about and I'd be on a line or forty feet in the air, and I'd be calling talk shows, and one day I had an opportunity to get a show, and I went and I got it. I never thought I would be here on almost seven hundred and fifty stations, and you know, on the Fox News channel. TV was never part of the equation. So I really followed my passion. This is the answer.
Speaker 1: I mean.
Speaker 2: I was obsessed with Reagan's presidency, the first president I voted for in nineteen eighty So my answer to you is, if this is what you want to do now, I was on the ground floor of what we call new media today. Talk radio was the first real alternative to the ABC, NBC, CBS, Fake New CNN, the New York Times, Washington Post, La Times, all these liberal newspapers, and there was not an outlet for conservative voices. And then Rush took it to this whole other level starting in nineteen eighty eight, which is a year after I started in radio. I started in radio in nineteen eighty seven. Once I got behind the microphone, that light went on. It just changed my life. I didn't want to do anything else. I worked for free for a while. My first paid job was nineteen thousand dollars a year, and I couldn't have been happier, to be honest with you. Never thought i'd be successful at it, always thought i'd get fired at any given moment. But I just stayed with it and worked hard and worked harder and worked harder. I work harder now that I've ever ever worked, So you know, and then you have to be willing to take chances. What I try to advise young people is find what you like to do, because you don't want your job to be a job, and then find a way to do what you like to do and make money at it.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 2: That's what I tell my own kids, and that's what I encourage them to do. And so far they've been pretty successful in their endeavors, and I'm very proud of both of them. And thank god, neither one of them wanted any part of media. I'm glad one Hannity in the media is enough as far as I'm concerned.
Speaker 1: So does that help you, Uh, yes, sir, it does.
Speaker 7: And like I said, I really do appreciate you taking this call, because you know, I love conservative media. I've been I've been involved in listening to conservative meets and as you Laura ingram ingram Angle, Tucker Carlson and others since COVID started, and I've been really passionate about saying this country because I feel that I have a place in fixing this country one day.
Speaker 2: Well, if that's what you've is that, if that's what is in your heart, my I would just encourage you to pursue it.
Speaker 1: Look, I was on the ground floor.
Speaker 2: New media started with talk radio and evolved into Fox News. And the reason I think talk radio and Fox News are successful in large part, and we've gone through this is we tell people we give news information that the mainstream or legacy media mob will not give. They never vetted Kamala Harris. That's one example. In recent days, I've gone through a whole list of examples where they were wrong and we were proven right because we do. We take telling that our audience the truth very seriously. But that has now expanded. It's gone from talk radio, which is still you know, the biggest medium, the biggest format in radio, to Fox News, which is still a huge success. And now now it's spread out where anybody can start their own podcast or you can start, you know, on social media and begin to get a following, And I'd just say, offer people something that they're not going to get anywhere else. I mean, I noticed a lot of people on social media. They'll just scream and yell a little bit louder than the next person, and they get some attention. But I don't think that's the answer. I think people are looking for alternative sources of smart information that they're not going to get elsewhere, and presented in as entertaining a way as you can. Does that sound good?
Speaker 7: That sounds great? And do you believe that independent media will one day take over what was cable news and before that talk radio.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 1: I think it's all going to be part.
Speaker 2: I think the people that will survive are going to be the people that are trusted to tell the truth. That's what I think, and and people with big personalities and people that are not afraid to go there when others will not. And I think where legacy media failed and died is that they became the shills for the Democratic Party even when they were wrong. And it's not only what they did report and the lies they did echo and tell, but also what they failed to report they didn't tell the country about the Harris Biden open border disaster, the biggest national security crisis in our country. They didn't tell them how bad the economy was. They went along with that inflation is transitory. They didn't. They didn't report on Kamala's radicalism the way we did by creating the Kamala files and the Walls files. So they kind of leave this lane open for us to do their job. And now we know that America rejected legacy media like never before, and even celebrity endorsements have died. George Clooney did he have any impact on this election? Did Michael Moore? Did Julia Roberts? Did any of these you know, radical, well known left wingers have any impact this election?
Speaker 1: They did not. Did They're screaming about Donald Trump being a Nazi and a racist and a fascist.
Speaker 6: Did that?
Speaker 1: Did that get them far? It did not.
Speaker 2: The American people were very sophisticated because it was nine years of never ending you know, smear, slander, best merchmen. Well, tell the truth is the is my last bit of advice.
Speaker 7: Okay, okay, thank you so much. Sewan, God bless you, I mean God was at the United States.
Speaker 2: All right, James I appreciate it. Eight hundred and nine to four one, Shawn, Linda, you want to add to that advice anything I missed?
Speaker 1: Noe, Boss, You are the boss and you know best.
Speaker 2: Okay, after that little gig you played yesterday.
Speaker 1: You want me to save that? What was the gig? Save that in perpetuity to have ready to play for you. Hold on a second.
Speaker 2: We were talking about Mantis X and we were talking about the contest we had, and you just flat out lied to this audience the opposite of what I just told James, and you told the audience when we had a contest that you want and you did not win that contest. You didn't come close to winning that contest, although you did much better than I thought you would.
Speaker 1: Do on the Burner or the Mantis. Oh, I'm sorry, Berner, not Mantis. Yeah, Mantis. I'm We're going to get better.
Speaker 5: But I whooped your ass and Berner it's fine, you know sometimes you just got it.
Speaker 1: It's okay. You don't have to be the best of everything. We have the videos you're lying? Why one rule?
Speaker 2: If you want to be successful a media, What did I just tell James? You've got to be able to tell the truth.
Speaker 1: Admit the truth, and my truth is that I whooped your ass.
Speaker 2: My truth is but it's your truth. It is not the real truth. There's only one truth here. One of us won. It was me, it wasn't you.
Speaker 1: You're right, schewan. I shouldn't break your stones like this. You did win, far and square. Okay, what happened? Did you? Did you? I don't know?
Speaker 7: Did?
Speaker 1: Are you drinking the moonshine again?
Speaker 3: You know, some people hear homage, some people hear homage homage.
Speaker 1: Some people think they won. Some other people think that other people won. But you still do You still think you won even though you lost. I think that it was a close race. How's that you did better that? I'm giving you props.
Speaker 2: I thought it would be a disaster, and then you did much better than I thought.
Speaker 1: I was very proud of you. Thank you, boss. But you did lose. Okay, okay, boss
Speaker 2: Up Next our final roundup and information overload an hour