Speaker 1: From Hollywood to your.
Speaker 2: Air on air with a Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 3: And good morning. Are you're all bundled up there? Tanya? Was it cold on your way?
Speaker 4: Do you bring that up?
Speaker 1: Yes, it's like a park up by the way.
Speaker 5: Yes, I wish honestly it's it's a vest. There's no sleeves, and I wish it had long sleeves.
Speaker 1: It's a puffer.
Speaker 6: Well, Tanya and I were just talking about how excruciatingly cold it.
Speaker 1: Is in this video.
Speaker 4: Yes, I got to keep the hits fresh.
Speaker 7: I finally emailed the building.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm like, so fix it by what September?
Speaker 6: He responded already, and he said, Hi, Sysney, I'll reach out to the building and have them turn up the temperature on.
Speaker 3: We can't control it right, we can't get into so you got to send the note to corporate that too.
Speaker 6: Who is that too, Andre? Our building manager, So we get back to you soon. Yes, he's the facilities manager for iHeartMedia.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm in a sweater, you've got your puffer, and siss at a meeting or something.
Speaker 1: She's got a very nice Elliott lay blazer.
Speaker 7: It seems like I have this fancy day.
Speaker 3: But I think you have meetings. Well, it's going to be very hot today, sunshine and a lot of heat. Got my Wheel of Fortune coffee cup here? All kinds of swag, dude, got all kinds of swag. If I wants a Wheel of fortunes, all the Wheel.
Speaker 1: Of Fortune swag umbrella is so bad?
Speaker 4: One is awesome?
Speaker 1: Mark, aren't you a former game show host? I feel like this is like right in your wheelhigh house at a.
Speaker 8: Fake game show at Disneyland. Thank you for asking. And I love the swag?
Speaker 1: And how was it fake?
Speaker 9: Well?
Speaker 10: It was.
Speaker 8: It wasn't on television. It was only for the people at the That was an experiential gameshow California Adventure.
Speaker 4: Do they get to win prizes?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can wear.
Speaker 8: Pens, T shirts, hats, and then if you win the win the million because there was who Wants to be a Millionaire? If you win the million, you got a trip to the Bahamas on the Disney cruise line.
Speaker 1: That's a real show because the TV show was a Disney show. Yes, it was already family. Yes, and Mark, how many shows would you do a day?
Speaker 8: We had to be getting We were doing like thirteen a day.
Speaker 1: Launch a lot. Yeah, it was a lot. So you would just burn and churn audiences.
Speaker 8: There were once an hour. Yeah wow, and it's that six hundred and fifty people.
Speaker 3: That's a big They should bring that back. I yeah, why would do real fortune like that at Disney?
Speaker 8: Why not?
Speaker 1: I think people would love that.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I would do thirteen shows in a day there you go, maybe twelve because I need a lunch.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I definitely need a lunch break.
Speaker 1: But anyway, Mark, I got some swag here and back room, I got this great wheel of fortune glass that you can get your name on it like a name tag, like you would have the name tag on the show.
Speaker 7: You what, that's really cool for a house.
Speaker 1: Meeting of family meeting. This is a situation.
Speaker 3: Do you find that sometimes in your own head you create a narrative, right, Like you think something's happening, so you write the whole story in your head, Tony, I know you did it.
Speaker 1: I do it too.
Speaker 4: I do this all the time.
Speaker 1: And then you realize it's all your head makes.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that was silly. Why did you waste so much stress on that?
Speaker 3: For example, if you're just starting to date somebody, right and you text them, they don't text you back. You think, oh, they're blowing me off. Turns out their phone was dead, right.
Speaker 7: They had family in town and they were busy, they or they lost it.
Speaker 1: So sistany, what is so your family?
Speaker 3: You thought your parents were blowing you off, avoiding you, and you created this whole story.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And I even thought, like my sister and my brother were avoiding me, so that I'm like, is everyone's a whole family avoiding me?
Speaker 4: Did I do something wrong?
Speaker 1: What happened?
Speaker 6: Simple things of me calling and then them not picking up and then not calling me back, And so it kind.
Speaker 1: Of started there. How dare they not answer?
Speaker 6: And that's the thing, because I'm very much guilty of when anybody calls me, I usually don't I don't know, I don't blow them off, I don't pick up for whatever reason, and then it takes me a few days to call back. Sometimes I'm not like I'll call you right back right away type of person.
Speaker 3: So in my.
Speaker 6: Head I was thinking, did I do something wrong? I'm like, the last time we were all together, I thought everything was fine. Like I, you just start creating them. There's obviously nothing happened. And they were all just at my house this weekend for Survey's third birthday party like thathing. It was just all in my head, but it was like the multiple It was like calling my mom and hearing like this call has been sent to voicemail, and I'm like.
Speaker 1: Did you want to voicemail or it rang to voice?
Speaker 6: Knowing my mom she might have and not even realized it, you know, and so she was probably like playing a game on her phone. She's like, oh, I can't write now decline, but I don't know. It's like this happened multiple times with her and my dad. My dad had picked herself might not picks up like the first ring in a good mood every time.
Speaker 4: See study my beautiful girl, how are you like?
Speaker 1: That's how he answers the phone.
Speaker 6: Every single time I call my dad. He answered that he would, so yeah, I was just like in my head.
Speaker 3: Here's the thing though, like for so, if that happens to me, if I call my mom and she doesn't pick up, then I call it my father and I called my sister.
Speaker 4: That's what I do.
Speaker 3: I call my mom again, like I keep calling until they pick up, and usually it's, of course nothing. But it is a bit interesting that you create and we all do this, and I create this like, they're right, they're so upset with me because of this. Specially, it's like the second date up day premise. You you go out with somebody, they block you. Now in your head you create this incredible story which could be true or not so anyway, you finally reach them and they're not upset. They were all there's nothing wrong. But what do you think about the fact that you blow them off? And it's okay?
Speaker 7: I don't know when they do it.
Speaker 3: I'm saying it's narcissistic. But it's a bit Oh, it's a bit selfish.
Speaker 4: No, it is not. I think it's pressing.
Speaker 5: People will text you if if I call someone I need them, I'll text.
Speaker 3: So what do you say when you want someone like? You don't say urgent or you say timely, Like.
Speaker 4: No, I don't sind time, I don't need you time. No, never use the word timely. Say hey, can I can I talk to you real quick?
Speaker 11: Hey?
Speaker 4: You got a second?
Speaker 3: I would avoid that if if tany text us goes, hey you've you have done this to me?
Speaker 1: Hey do you have a minute to talk?
Speaker 3: Not not in but no you don't you say it's it's not emergency.
Speaker 1: Do you have a minute. I'm like, oh god, no, I don't.
Speaker 6: Have a minute because if we call you you won't pick up, of course, so we have to text you and be like, hey, dove a second to talk.
Speaker 3: Have you ever received a text from her? It's like, it's not an emergency, but can we talk all the time?
Speaker 1: It makes every organ.
Speaker 4: I don't even get those.
Speaker 7: She just facetimed. She cold calls me FaceTime.
Speaker 3: You have to give a heads up on a face time you actually do you do? Are you available for a face And she'll be in like.
Speaker 6: All situations, her bathroom, like it doesn't matter. He just thinks of something that she wants to say.
Speaker 1: FaceTime time. Let's get Grace and Fontana on the phone. Grace, good morning, Good morning. So explain this to me.
Speaker 3: So your son's wife, this is some wedding drama. I believe your son's wife is a bridesmaid, but your son is not a groomsman.
Speaker 11: Correct, So let me back up the sorry. I none of my friends have ever like done this fancy weddings like Tanya is about to do and like Susany has done. So I've never been invited to be a bridesmaid or anything. All my friends want to alpe or do something like that, And of course I haven't gotten married like that, so I don't know like the procedure or how things work. So my son came to me. He was very upset with his wife. One of her good friends is getting married. They know my son but not they're not super closed. But she's really good friends with the wife. So why sent her a little thing? A little bouquet? Would you be my bride? My who's so stripes? To go, oh my god, this is so cool. But she's gonna walk down the aisle with somebody else, and he was not invited to be part of the grooms men. So it opened up a whole can of warms and started saying like, oh, you know, why is she gonna walk with somebody else on the aisle? And I'm I'm the husband and they know she's married, so I don't know if that's right wrong?
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, I'm going to defer to the experts marriage counselor here siciny, I don't think what would you do and what's right or wrong?
Speaker 6: Well, you know, it's at the end of the day, it comes down to the wife and the groom and what they want for their wedding and if he has more friends, more groomsmen, and it just was too many to have your son in it.
Speaker 1: That's just what it is.
Speaker 6: Like I know, for my wedding, I had my brother and my sister and like my sister had her husband.
Speaker 7: Like I think they were all in it.
Speaker 1: But how many what do you call them bridal party people?
Speaker 7: I think I had about seven on each side. So I had seven bridesmaids and Michael had.
Speaker 1: And doesn't have to be no, it doesn't.
Speaker 4: It doesn't have to be even.
Speaker 6: But my point is, like my sister was the matron of honor, but Adam, her husband was not the best man. So when they walked down the aisle, Janette walked with the best man, right, you know what I mean. So and it wasn't her husband, and it wasn't everyone knows, like, Okay, it's not like it's not that big of a deal.
Speaker 3: So Grace, Here's I don't know anything about weddings, but I do have perspective because we've talked to a lot of married people about their you know, issues getting married, in the stress and all this stuff. It's their wedding, it's not about anybody else, right, So whatever they the couple want to do, it's okay, right, I mean, it's it's four of them about them, and all this other stuff is not for us or you or we to create any issue about or overthink. Don't you agree?
Speaker 11: Okay, So what you're saying is even though they know they're married and they're together, they don't have to be in the wedding to get correct correct.
Speaker 3: No, that's what I'm saying. If it were my wedding, yes, okay.
Speaker 11: If you want to find it so quiet, if you have an opinion.
Speaker 1: Well quiet because when I when I said my wedding, they.
Speaker 5: Got scared, we got excited, our ears excited.
Speaker 3: Thank you for calling. Make it about the couple. Let's not think twice about this. Good luck and take good care. I do love the relationship we have with anybody that will call us to talk about something that intimate. Yeah, I personal, that's personal to come to us with who we're not experts, nor do we really we never met raise.
Speaker 1: But I do love that relationship. That's some family drama right there.
Speaker 3: You see, do you ask your partner for their opinion on you know, simple things and do you think they're honest with you here's how to get the honest answer to the honesty. The fact I'm pretty good at the fashion questions. You know, so flats or heels?
Speaker 9: Well?
Speaker 1: Flats? Why because I'm sure that one always flats. So I think that.
Speaker 3: In a relationship you do lean on your partner for for honesty. And sometimes when you ask a question, they either want to give you the answer you want or it's like you're going out for dinner and they just want to hurry up. Right, So, if I'm ready, and if Tanya is not, and I'm waiting in the living room and she asked me a question, I'll give a quick answer just so we can get out of there right, just so we can go.
Speaker 4: Right when you wearing that's good, let's go.
Speaker 1: Do you like this versus what? Versus a change?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 1: I like this, don't change this perfect. We're seven minutes late.
Speaker 3: So if you've got a big question for your friend or your partner, here's what they say to do. It's a new study from the University of Michigan. They say do this, They say text.
Speaker 1: Them the question.
Speaker 3: When people won't have to see your physical reaction, they feel a little more comfortable being honest. So because body language tells a lot. So if you have a real important que even if you're in the same apartment or house, just text the question and they'll give you a straight answer. Mind's usually like yeah, absolutely, that's perfect. Fine, let's go, let's let's go relate. So it's a bit of an unexpected quote.
Speaker 1: A tony.
Speaker 3: You won't like it, but it's fun. It's just today we do a cynical quote. So one day you're going to find the love that you deserve. Notice I said deserve, not want, but.
Speaker 1: I honestly that they're great. Dark, it's not dark.
Speaker 4: It's good.
Speaker 1: All right, Let's get to the headline, Sisney, what do you have this morning?
Speaker 9: FM?
Speaker 2: Headlines well.
Speaker 6: As the season's first serious heat wave arrives, the City of la is extending hours at several senior and recreation centers to be used as cooling centers. Two of Disneyland's popular magic key passes go back on sale August twenty sixth.
Speaker 4: The Imagine and in Chant.
Speaker 6: Keys, the two lowest tiered phases, will be available. The City of la voted to declare six vacant properties in North Hollywood's Valley Plaza shopping center as public nuisances. The move allows the city to demolish the buildings near Victory and Laurel Canyon Boulevard, and a new study from the La Times ranked the ten Freeway as the worst freeway in southern California. The second worst was the six O five step down.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about these cameras at the house, sisany what do you know?
Speaker 4: Okay, I have a.
Speaker 7: Mix, Actually I do nest.
Speaker 6: I have the Ring camera, so yeah, basically between Google Homes and Ring. So the one that we have in the front is our ring. And the other day we had a random stranger knock on our door and say, hey, I'm I'm doing construction down basically across the street in one of your neighbor's houses, and my car was hit. And he's like, I'm pretty sure it was one of I'm pretty sure it was one of your neighbors. And they're not like owning up to it basically or something like that. And so you wanted to see if I could look if we could check our ring footage to see if it captured the incident.
Speaker 1: And then I was like, ah, I actually speak to them. Were you there? Yes?
Speaker 4: And so I was just like.
Speaker 1: You're outside or just through the mic.
Speaker 4: No I was outside.
Speaker 6: I was like speaking to him and like in person, and but in my head I was like, Okay, I'll show I don't know. I like kind of acted dumb and then I was like, we'll figure it out. Plus he didn't even know the exact day. He's like, it could have been this date or this date, and I'm like, bro, I.
Speaker 1: Might be I'm nervous about this. Yeah, and drama like knocks on my door.
Speaker 5: I'm afraid if you could be of service to your neighbors, you should be of service to you.
Speaker 6: Now here's the kicker, Tanya rad what I wouldn't be of service to my neighbors.
Speaker 4: I would be throwing them under the bus.
Speaker 6: If there was an incident that was captured and if they were guilty.
Speaker 5: If your neighbors hit your other set across the street man neighbor, then they should be held accountable for their actions.
Speaker 7: One period is not yelling on the yelling you are yelling.
Speaker 6: One is a neighbor, and one is the guy that's working construction. He doesn't live in the neighborhood. So my loyalty stands with my neighbor, nor should stand with them.
Speaker 1: Who is that fault? What happened?
Speaker 6: I don't know because it didn't capture it, and I'm so happy that it didn't because I don't want to be a part of it. What would you do if it captured it and a totally showed your neighbor was at fault, I'd give them the footage. Then you're the neighbor on the block that ratted out your neighbor.
Speaker 4: Across the street.
Speaker 1: Yeah, are these the good neighbors, the ones that are a little older.
Speaker 7: All my neighbors are fantastic. I love all my neighbors.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can't throw them under. No, I don't think so.
Speaker 5: My neighbors did it for me when I got hit My car was parked on the street and in the middle of the night got hit by I was assuming was a drunk driverer.
Speaker 1: Tables or turned totally.
Speaker 4: The stranger was against you.
Speaker 5: And then they were neighbors, but they were up the street, maybe like twenty houses up, but all the houses in between our houses came running down, knock knock, knock.
Speaker 3: I asked you a question, how much footage do you actually watch of these cameras? Do you go back and just like watch strings of stuff or do you fast forward, like how much.
Speaker 1: Do you see?
Speaker 4: Sometimes?
Speaker 6: I do, Like it's if I had four notifications of people at my friend door, I'd be like, who was that?
Speaker 4: Oh that was Amazon, that was whoever?
Speaker 7: That was the kids getting home from school? Like what you know? It's like you kind of just see the little clips of it.
Speaker 3: But yeah, for me, normally, it's like a raccoon who came by the door. Yeah, you know it's a badger.
Speaker 1: So interesting here, Tony, you'd be more aggressive, No.
Speaker 4: I actually don't watch any footage like.
Speaker 3: Zero no, no, no, no, you'd be more aggressive in the situation.
Speaker 5: Oh, yes, yes, yes, because I have been. I have been the victim of it, and I was grateful to have neighbors that said you who look twenty doors up? Because that car is definitely the one that hate you.
Speaker 3: So do you think of Airbnb's differently now because of these indoor cameras? I do consider it, you do, right, Yeah, they allowed to were not allowed to.
Speaker 7: I don't know what the rules are, but I don't love it.
Speaker 5: When you sign those contracts for an airbnb, you really sign your life away.
Speaker 6: You sign any of those contracts, it reads anything. It's like sign sime thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm afraid.
Speaker 3: I mean I'm afraid to walk out of the bathroom get into the bed with you know, my normal is nothing. But I actually rented this was funny. I rented this. I rented this house over the summer. And guess what they had is a feature above the bed a mirror.
Speaker 1: Yes, who puts a mirror above the bed and then rents the house?
Speaker 4: Freaky diaky. People kind of liked it. Yeah, so you put it to you.
Speaker 1: Good for you. I mean I woke up in the morning lonely and I just you know, looked at me like, okay, motivation he got out of bed. Let's do it.
Speaker 7: Funny.
Speaker 3: But but just a question, like if a single guy who's single back there, I'm running out of options, Mikayla. If a guy went out with you, he came back to his place, Let's see how he has a house, right, and he had a mirror above his bed.
Speaker 1: Oh I don't but you don't like that?
Speaker 4: No? Like you mean right?
Speaker 12: Yeah, I don't know he might want I said, do you think like behind like his bed frame?
Speaker 1: No? No, no, on the ceiling.
Speaker 12: Oh okay yeah, no, okay, that's.
Speaker 4: Behind the bet frame is like, but that's not so weird.
Speaker 6: Now one would probably put a mirror on the ceiling so that it would.
Speaker 12: Capture Yeah, I don't like the most person for sure. Yeah, I would think that's weird.
Speaker 3: Kiss Trending report Tanya in her seat for it tell us all.
Speaker 5: So Bella Thorne posted to her social media something that really caught her fans off guard. She wrote in the caption three years ago we met. One year later he proposed. Now one year later, so did I.
Speaker 6: So.
Speaker 5: Bella and her fiance Mark Ems, a British film producer, originally got engaged back in twenty twenty three after just nine months of dating, after they met at Kara Delevine's birthday party, But the comments on the Instagram were pretty split, with some fancying in the proposal was sweet and praised Bella for flipping tradition, where others were confused about why she proposed when the couple was already engaged.
Speaker 4: And some people are really fiery about it.
Speaker 5: They were like, really upset that she proposed also when she's already engaged.
Speaker 4: But I love this.
Speaker 5: I feel like, you know, I was telling you that my best friend Becca got engaged her fiance Haley proposed to her, and now Becca wants to propose to Haley.
Speaker 4: And I'm like, I.
Speaker 5: Wish this was just the norm that both sides proposed to each other. And I love that Bella's doing it because I just I wanted to be more normalized.
Speaker 1: Is it becoming more of the norm.
Speaker 4: I mean, I wouldn't say it.
Speaker 5: I've seen more people doing it, but I wouldn't say it's the norm.
Speaker 1: Well, just let's ask you.
Speaker 3: I mean, you know he proposed to you, would you ever go back and do it to him at some point?
Speaker 6: I don't know that I would, unless if I, like wanted to make sure that he walked around with a ring on his finger too.
Speaker 7: But I do No, I don't think they would care.
Speaker 1: They don't care.
Speaker 4: No, you would think because they're so traditional.
Speaker 6: And you mean, like, if I propose to him, just that's it, Like he never proposed to me.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I'm saying he would do it, then you would do it just as a nice thing. I kind of feel like it's it's pointless.
Speaker 7: A little bit.
Speaker 3: And Tony, how would the proposal be different for Bella?
Speaker 1: You know, to him? Like I know what guys think and how we think about doing it because I've thought about it so much.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Like did she go over the top or was it just like no, Once she posted it was like there's just a lot of flowers that looks like they're in I'm assuming the house that they live in together, and like she just lit a bunch of candles.
Speaker 4: So it's not like totally over the top.
Speaker 6: It just it's romantic yet win to show that you're see, I don't I don't get it.
Speaker 4: I just don't get it. I'm trying.
Speaker 7: I'm trying to get it, and I can't get it.
Speaker 4: It's like when you propose. It was so funny.
Speaker 5: We were Robin and I were actually talking about the proposal versus the wedding, and like the proposal is when you make that that huge decision, Like we understand what a proposal is, I know, but but it's like you're it's like Robbie made that decision and yes, I said yes, but like it would have been cool if on the flip I also made that decision and made all these promises to him in that moment, Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: No, Oh, I think it's so cool.
Speaker 1: I think if you want to do that that's fine, but it.
Speaker 6: Doesn't have did you naturally do that anyways? When you said yes, no, I just cried. I didn't even like and then I like, I cried too. Yeah, I guess like they said ten minutes later.
Speaker 1: But I mean, look, I think if you want to do stuff like that, it's it's fine, but it doesn't have become like the nor standard. Yeah exactly.
Speaker 5: I hope it becomes a standard. Eyes at us, No, no eyes rolling, just different.
Speaker 1: Strokes, seacrest with you? Good morning? How are you today? Good? Have you with us? Midweek? Is August going fast or is it creeping?
Speaker 6: It's going at a normal pace for me, I feel like July went by way faster.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I agreeee, it's more fun and August is not as fun this one.
Speaker 6: It's like it's only Wednesday, like like kids haven't even started school yet.
Speaker 1: And that's dns rego in La. How are you, buddy?
Speaker 11: Hey, how you guys doing?
Speaker 1: I'm great, good my friends. So do you think August is going fast or a good pace?
Speaker 4: It is going fast, way too fast?
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 3: All right, let's go to Stephanie number two here, Stephanie, good morning.
Speaker 1: Good morning, how are you in Pasadena.
Speaker 6: I'm good.
Speaker 9: How are you doing?
Speaker 1: Super? Thank you? All right? Match game? Have you heard it before in the air?
Speaker 7: I have not?
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, So we will give you each a phrase with a blank in it. Whoever gets the most matches from the panel, and I warn you the panel has good days and bad days. We'll win the chaperone tickets.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, sounds good. We'll start with Rigo at a time. So, Regal, are you ready ready?
Speaker 3: Yours is blank life, blank life, So think of the most common word to go in the blank. Hopefully the panel will guess that too, and we shall see rego.
Speaker 1: Blank life, go fresh life. Yeah, okay, let's see.
Speaker 5: Tanya I said love life.
Speaker 1: Excute, predictable.
Speaker 7: Okay, I said good life.
Speaker 1: I like it. Ruby I said good life too. And Jeffrey Tubbs are engineer. What did you say? Good life?
Speaker 13: All right?
Speaker 1: No matches on that.
Speaker 3: So Stephanie, yours is yellow blank, yellow blank. Think of the most or do you think the panel will put in that blank? That's the idea, and let's see if you can match. Just want to win Chapel rum in Concert Live Great Show.
Speaker 1: Are you ready?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: Go yellow bus, yellow bus, yes, of course, yellow bus.
Speaker 1: All right, let's go to Siciny.
Speaker 7: I said marker, yellow marker.
Speaker 5: Okay, Tanya, I said yellow jackets, Georgian yellow jackets.
Speaker 1: All right, let's go to Ruby.
Speaker 7: I said yellow tail, yellow favorite Mary on the mind.
Speaker 1: All right, now, Tubbs, did you say yellow bus? I said yellow card.
Speaker 4: That's a good one.
Speaker 1: Actually, good job, Tubs, so and death mark you explain it.
Speaker 8: Okay, here's how it's gonna work. We're gonna go to Rego.
Speaker 3: It's not happy guy y, I give you a blank.
Speaker 8: Rego gives an answer, and we see if anybody matched Rigo. Then Stephanie gives an answer. We see if anybody match Stephanie, and they go back and forth giving an answer until we have a winner.
Speaker 1: Somehow we never understand this, but great job. It's fast paced.
Speaker 3: Past blank game, don't see anything out loud? Blank game.
Speaker 1: What is the most common word that goes a blank game? Okay? Rego?
Speaker 10: Board games, board game.
Speaker 3: For the win, Stephanie, good game, No game, on and on back to Rego, back to Rigo, now rego.
Speaker 1: Another game.
Speaker 4: Is a fast game?
Speaker 1: Fast game? Panel No, Stephanie, what game?
Speaker 11: Oh my gosh, fun.
Speaker 1: Game, fun game. No, rego think sports.
Speaker 11: Football game.
Speaker 4: No, no, this is why I wonder we must all have the same thing.
Speaker 1: Yes, I think so?
Speaker 13: Just is it my turn?
Speaker 1: What do you think it? You can both get? What did you say panel mad match?
Speaker 4: Matt said, hunger.
Speaker 13: Game until thank you so much before trying to enjoy take us very.
Speaker 14: Boy, Oh thank you?
Speaker 2: On air with Ryan seacrestm.
Speaker 1: Hosier there Seacrest with you.
Speaker 3: So yeah, five hundred bucks and back to school cash coming up in just a second. Sis, what do you think you spent I mean on the kids for back to school supplies and clothes this year?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean good.
Speaker 6: Here you got to get like a new backpacks. They're actually using their old lunch bells from last year. So we didn't spend any money there. Do they want certain things they wanted this year? They wanted like pencil cases and like cute little things like that, and so you know, spend a little bit on. Do they still have the trapper Keeper or that old there's different versions.
Speaker 7: Of it, but not the trapper Keeper like the one we have. No, I don't think.
Speaker 3: Hello, Kelly, how are you doing well?
Speaker 1: Thank you? I understand you need some help.
Speaker 9: From us, I really do.
Speaker 1: Well, Tanya is the best of advice. Go ahead, Tony, Oh.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: What is with the issue?
Speaker 9: Okay, So, basically I've grew I grew up near San Francisco, but I've been living here in LA for the last ten years, and in that time, I've traveled back home for all of my friends big events like weddings, bridal showers, baby showers, all of it. And now it's my turn because I'm getting married here in LA and not one of my friends from San Francisco are making the trip down. I think it feels like really unfair because I've always shown up for them, but when it comes to me, it really seems like they can't even be bothered. And like, I can really understand that traveling is a whole big ordeal. It's time money, and it was definitely my choice to go to their events, but this is the first time I've really asked for anything, and it feels really one sided. So now I'm just kind of torn about what I do, Like do I confront them, should I call them out or just accept that maybe I value these friendships more than they do.
Speaker 1: So how many friends are we talking about?
Speaker 9: About?
Speaker 10: Five?
Speaker 4: Wow?
Speaker 1: And you went to their weddings.
Speaker 9: All five I went to weddings, bridal showers, you know, baby showers, all of those.
Speaker 1: Nyeah, yeah, no question just for you. Why would they all say no?
Speaker 9: I guess it's too much of a commitment. And since I'm last getting married, maybe they're like busy with their already happened marriages and babies. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's not that far their flights like, no, that happens.
Speaker 6: This is a clear sign that they are not your real friends.
Speaker 1: That's sad.
Speaker 3: Those sanazy hear that, like she did all that for them, and five people will not show up for her.
Speaker 7: On every company.
Speaker 6: So unless they're not showing up because of a work commitment or you know, having the baby, that's a different story. But if they're just literally RZP no because of inconvenience, then that's not a real friendship.
Speaker 1: Okay, so we move on. When is your wedding?
Speaker 9: It's in three months and where Beverly Hills.
Speaker 3: Wow, so funny you mentioned that. So I got ordained for Tanya Robbie's wedding, have you heard?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yes, of course, so I certified.
Speaker 7: He's trying to offer his services geographically. It makes sense for him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's easy. Tony's protective at that. But let me know because.
Speaker 9: Oh, I I mean, I couldn't even imagine their faces if they saw you at our wedding.
Speaker 1: And the date, what's the date?
Speaker 9: November seventeenth?
Speaker 3: All right, let me, uh take a look at Tanya assistant. We'll talk about it. But I would love to, you know, send a video be there. I don't know, but if you're five friends can't that's not cool, I know, but.
Speaker 9: If you could come, or if you could do something, that would be so cool. Are you kidding?
Speaker 1: On it? On it? On it? Hey, here's the good news. I found no one. At least you found somebody.
Speaker 6: We're not at the end yet, having a story is still evolving.
Speaker 1: Oh gosh, all right.
Speaker 5: Or maybe you have found someone but you just haven't made it.
Speaker 9: An invisible string.
Speaker 5: Yes, maybe there's an invisible string tying you to somebody.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 3: Okay, listen, thank you so much for calling. We appreciate your vulnerability with us. Honestly, it's not easy to talk about. But Kelly, we'll get your number and uh we'll stay close.
Speaker 9: Okay, Okay, thank you guys so much.
Speaker 3: I really appreciate it, of course, of course thanks for calling. Hang on, thanks five hundred bucks. I mean, I wouldn't mind. I don't know what the day of the week is or the dates are, like what's happening, But I wouldn't mind dropping by or shooting a very long video about these awful friends.
Speaker 1: Dimitre help me with it? Come on, let's go.
Speaker 3: Kiss FM and Los Angeles. So everybody's been in Vegas. Tanya went, went, and we go back and forth. I mean September, we're all going.
Speaker 1: That's true. My Heart Radio Music festival cannot wait.
Speaker 4: Like exactly a month.
Speaker 3: Oh, I get there two days early, same so we can do stuff. Actually, can I go to the who's playing at this?
Speaker 9: Spear?
Speaker 1: Mark? Like one day before the festival?
Speaker 8: The nineteenth is insomniac? That's some sort of the thirteenth?
Speaker 1: Is there anybody the day before or after? No, hobot.
Speaker 7: We just go to a nice dinner.
Speaker 8: I want to.
Speaker 4: Going and there's someone there, the Wizard of.
Speaker 1: Soul or somebody. Fun Mark, what.
Speaker 4: Was just here at the Rose on Saturday?
Speaker 1: Everybody told me I.
Speaker 8: Was not there, noting Sunday.
Speaker 1: How what are the odds you guys get all the Good of Oz Kids. I am not Mark. So all three plays on Broadway and one day musicals.
Speaker 4: I think The Wizard of the Spear is gonna be so cool.
Speaker 3: I think, Okay, I love the Wizard and that Golden Street or whatever, and they can't can't.
Speaker 4: The Yellow Brick.
Speaker 5: Road is going to get you ready for Wicked coming up in November.
Speaker 3: I love the Tin Man, I love all of it, but that's not the first show I want to see in.
Speaker 7: This Oh, this is more of like a bucket list feeling.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I want to see like, you know, Backstreet boys like that. I mean, which is be great, but you know, you could go back.
Speaker 4: There coming back in December if that's what if you want to go back.
Speaker 1: Anyway? Anyway, how to get into Bieber? Okay, Bieber look alike? Go the fake Bieber? Okay?
Speaker 6: So he gets his way onto the stage in Vegas pretending to be Justin Bieber and fooled everybody.
Speaker 7: It all went down at Excess Nightclub at.
Speaker 6: The Wind And I mean when I say everybody, everybody, the like the security, the staff there, the DJ.
Speaker 4: The DJ was.
Speaker 6: Griffin and so he's just playing his normal set at Excess and they the security staff.
Speaker 7: He will come up to him.
Speaker 6: They're like, hey, we have Bieber here, like he wants to go on stage, and Griffin's like, what, that's.
Speaker 4: Amazing, Like, let's do it. And then he meets them like in his DJ booth. They're they're chatting, and.
Speaker 15: Then he starts playing and this guy performs.
Speaker 6: Does he sounds everyone's drunk, like the crowd was into it.
Speaker 4: The crowd's cheering him on. The crowd is full there.
Speaker 6: Check well, that's where the like the staff is coming back saying that I guess. So this guy's name, his real name is Dylan desk Claus and.
Speaker 1: I think it's Dustin Biaber actually okay.
Speaker 6: And then so they orchestrated this whole con and they leaned in on the fact that Bieber's recent management has changed, and they called it that they were like the new team, they were new to the team, and so they were able to kind of fol their way all the way up into the DJ booth. And then obviously once they got word of everything, he is now banned from the win resort for life.
Speaker 3: On board of this guy, which one is Biaber's d M of these things I want to.
Speaker 4: Check mark probably the one that says little Bieber.
Speaker 1: Little Okay, you just keep talking.
Speaker 4: Why do you follow so many justin Bieber accounts?
Speaker 1: Please? I'm obsessed.
Speaker 4: No, I think you decided to in justice.
Speaker 1: What do I press to message?
Speaker 15: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Well, what are you doing.
Speaker 1: Right there?
Speaker 4: Message? But the letter M E. S S is right?
Speaker 1: It doesn't even look like Bieber.
Speaker 4: No, he doesn't.
Speaker 6: And he had his like sunglasses and his shirt off the whole time and his underwear likes match.
Speaker 1: All right, Well is it the whole story? That's it? Shall we do somebody's talk back? She you want to run through some of these?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 1: This one is from Long Beach. It says here, so I guess some talk backs from parents about their kids not being allowed to have cell phones in school. Here is Leah in Long Beach regarding the.
Speaker 10: Cell phone topic. I really think we should bring back the cell phone caddies. That way, they get to use their phones within passing period, whether they need to text their mom because the girl got her period or things like.
Speaker 12: That they need to change the clothes.
Speaker 10: I think it's important for kids to have their phones on them at school, and kids of emergencies.
Speaker 1: What's the caddy? What is that?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 6: I think she's talking about like one of those pouches. But if it's in a pouch, isn't that locked? So I don't know how you access to that.
Speaker 1: I actually got a pouch. It for someone to carry all my stuff now, so I carry a purse. I told you I carry it because sunglasses, glasses, Keith Bob's it's great.
Speaker 3: I phone, you have to have it, okay. Next is Paulina in the Peaco Union District. She has thoughts as well.
Speaker 12: I don't agree with the rule, and I work with the district.
Speaker 9: But my kids are aware of.
Speaker 7: The rule, both of them.
Speaker 2: If they get caught because they chose to go ahead.
Speaker 7: And take the phone and they get confiscated, then.
Speaker 12: I go pick it up and I keep it for a mouth.
Speaker 1: That's the rule.
Speaker 4: A mom. I like this mom.
Speaker 7: She is my cup of tea for me.
Speaker 3: It's punishment when the parents have to go and pick it up. It's like a lot of everybody's working.
Speaker 7: But the kids know the rule, and so if you know the rule, don't break the rule.
Speaker 1: Yeah, better be bummed when I have kids and I have to go pick up that phone, which will be probably not phone by that time.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, Christine and Boston her are talking about duty calls. So Tanya on Hinge duty calls, right, I remember on Hinge to find guys who can put together furniture and fixed stuff.
Speaker 1: I am out, but play.
Speaker 16: Ryan, I'm not sure what you're talking about with people in dating apps looking for handymen. I just tried to hire a technician to fix my washing machine, and after two hundred and thirty five dollars, he couldn't even do that. So I'm on YouTube and I'm doing it myself. So ladies don't look in the dating apps. Guys can't do anything with their hands. Unfortunately, we got to do it ourselves.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm not sure a lot of guys can do things, build things. I mean, your husband was building a deck for a year.
Speaker 7: Well then we moved, so it was a half deck.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I mean I put together a what's that big Barbie Malibu mansion?
Speaker 4: I play, Oh yeah, Barbie dreamhouse.
Speaker 1: Yeah, put that thing together?
Speaker 4: You did?
Speaker 7: I don't believe him.
Speaker 4: Yes, I did a chance after the store. Excuse me, you went to air Tasker.
Speaker 3: I didn't know what air tasker is. I incode it in the morning. Someone asked for it and I put it together.
Speaker 6: Do you understand we understand that you're telling us you put it together?
Speaker 1: Was it for me?
Speaker 4: I understand it wasn't for you.
Speaker 1: How to put it together wasn't from me?
Speaker 4: Okay, how many pieces?
Speaker 1: Weren't it a lot? What's a lot?
Speaker 4: What was the first thing you started?
Speaker 1: Indoor showers? Outdoor showers? She's got a three car garage is a lot.
Speaker 3: So I quite liked that actually, because on the other side, you.
Speaker 1: Can, you know, play, there's an elevator. Yeah, it's quite fun.
Speaker 3: It's not as fun as my little pony castle, but yeah, it's hard to put together, all right.
Speaker 1: JD in New Jersey. Let's go to JD.
Speaker 14: Good morning guys. Wow, I'm sitting here listening to you all talking about the chat GPT voices, and I just wanted to give you a little hacket. You can actually communicate to the voice and tell it to communicate in a certain way to tweak its voice for you. For instance, there's one you just demoed called Cove. You can actually say, hey, Cove, communicate calmly, talk slower, and he'll go I'm speaking like hey, I'm Cove, and he'll say, hi, brother, I'm cove. So that's a little hat for good luck guys.
Speaker 1: Actually, JD, what are you charging to just do some work for? Is that?
Speaker 8: Like?
Speaker 1: Do you think he talks like that? That's his voice.
Speaker 4: That's his voice. We just need him to call every week now?
Speaker 1: But do you is that attractive?
Speaker 4: A deep voice?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: Is a guy's voice that's deep attractive?
Speaker 7: Well, I'm attracted to my husband, so I'm gonna say no, okay.
Speaker 1: Ye who can ask? Ruby? Is a deep voice attractive from a man? Yes?
Speaker 7: I something about a deep voice just does it?
Speaker 1: Like I don't know what it is. It'll just instantly make you super hot. What if I had a deep voice then you saw me? Would that change things?
Speaker 12: I mean, you're you're good looking, so I feel.
Speaker 1: Like, no, no, but my voice could be deeper? Oh you know what I mean? Like I could sound like your look.
Speaker 6: Doesn't match the voice sometimes sometimes.
Speaker 4: It is weird when the look doesn't match the voice.
Speaker 6: It was like that, who's he contestant on American Out of Scotty McCreery, who like.
Speaker 1: Go back to good looking? Sorry? Just want to get no?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Time on air with Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 3: Let's talk about these cameras at the house, Sisney, what do you know? Okay, which ones do you use?
Speaker 6: I have a mix, actually I do nest. I have the Ring camera, so yeah, basically between Google homes and Ring.
Speaker 4: So the one that we have in the front is our ring.
Speaker 6: And the other day we had a random stranger knock on our door and say, hey, I'm I'm doing construction down basically across the street in one of your neighbor's house, and my car was hit. And he's like, I'm pretty sure it was one of I'm pretty sure it was one of your neighbors. And they're not like owning up to it basically or something like that. And so you wanted to see if I could look if we could check our ring footage to see if it captured the incident.
Speaker 1: And then I was like, oh, I actually speak to them. Were you there?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 4: And so I was just like you.
Speaker 1: Outside or no, I was outside.
Speaker 6: I was like speaking to him and like in person, and but in my head I was like, Okay, I'll check.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 6: I like kind of acted dumb, and then I was like we'll figure it out. Plus he didn't even know the exact day. He's like, I could have been this date or this date, and I'm like, bro.
Speaker 1: I might be I'm nervous about yeah, and drama like I don't knocks on my door.
Speaker 5: I'm afraid if you could be of service to your neighbors, you should be of service to you.
Speaker 4: Now here's the.
Speaker 6: Kicker, Tanya rad what I wouldn't be of service to my neighbors. I would be throwing them under the bus. If there was an incident that was captured and if they were guilty.
Speaker 5: If your neighbors hit your other across the street man neighbor, then they should be held accountable for their actions.
Speaker 4: One period is.
Speaker 1: Yelling on the yelling. You are yelling.
Speaker 6: One is a neighbor, and one is the guy that's working construction. He doesn't live in the neighborhood. So my loyalty stands with my neighbor, nor should.
Speaker 4: Stand with them.
Speaker 1: Who is at fault? What happened?
Speaker 6: I don't know because it didn't capture it, and I'm so happy that it didn't because I don't want to be a part of it. What would you do if it captured it and it totally showed your neighbor was.
Speaker 4: At fault, I'd give him the footage.
Speaker 6: Then you're the neighbor on the block that ratted out your neighbor.
Speaker 4: Across the street.
Speaker 1: Yeah, are the good neighbors, the ones that are older.
Speaker 7: All my neighbors are fantastic. I love all my neighbors.
Speaker 1: No, I don't think so.
Speaker 5: My neighbors did it for me when I got hit My car was parked on the street and in the middle of the night got hit by I assuming was a drunk driver tables.
Speaker 1: Or turned totally.
Speaker 4: The stranger was against you.
Speaker 5: And they were neighbors, but they were up the street, maybe like twenty houses up, but all the houses in between our houses came running down, knock knock, knock.
Speaker 3: Can I asked you a question, how much footage do you actually watch of these cameras. Do you go back and just like watch strings of stuff or do you fast forward?
Speaker 1: Like how much do you see?
Speaker 6: Sometimes I do, Like it's if I had four notifications of people at my friend door, I'll be like, who was that? Oh, that was Amazon, that was whoever? That was the kids getting home from school like whatever. You know, it's like you kind of just see the little clips of it.
Speaker 3: But yeah, for me, and normally it's like a raccoon who came by the door. Yeah, you know it's a badger, so interesting here, Tony, you'd be more aggressive, No.
Speaker 4: I actually don't watch any footage like zero.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, you'd be more aggressive in this situation.
Speaker 5: Oh yes, yes, yes, because I have been. I have been the victim of it, and I was grateful to have neighbors that said, you who look twenty doors up? Because that car is definitely the one that hate you.
Speaker 3: So do you think of Airbnb's differently now because of these indoor cameras? I do consider it, you do, right?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 1: They allowed to are not allowed to.
Speaker 4: I don't know what the rules are, but I don't love it.
Speaker 5: When you sign those contracts for an airbnb, you really sign your life away.
Speaker 7: And you sign any of those contracts only reads anything.
Speaker 4: It's like sign sime thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah I'm afraid.
Speaker 3: I mean I'm afraid to walk out of the bathroom get into the bed with you know.
Speaker 1: My normal is nothing. But I actually rented this. It was funny. I rented this.
Speaker 3: I rented this house over the summer and guess what they had as a feature above the bed a mirror?
Speaker 1: Yes, you who puts a mirror above the bed? And then rents the house.
Speaker 4: Freaky dieaky people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, kind of liked it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so you put it to youse.
Speaker 4: Good for you.
Speaker 1: I mean I woke up in the morning lonely and I.
Speaker 4: Just you know, looked at me like, okay, hello.
Speaker 1: Motivation to get out of bed.
Speaker 3: Funny, But just a question, like if a single guy who's single back there, I'm running out of options, Mikayla.
Speaker 1: If a guy went out with you, he came.
Speaker 3: Back to his place. Let's see, he has a house, right, and he had a mirror above his bed.
Speaker 1: Oh, I don't but you don't like that?
Speaker 4: No, like you mean right?
Speaker 12: Yeah, I don't know. He might what I said, do you think like behind like his bed frame?
Speaker 1: No? No, no on the ceiling.
Speaker 12: Oh okay yeah no, okay, that's the.
Speaker 4: Frame is like, but that's not so weird.
Speaker 6: Now, one would probably put a mirror on the ceiling so it would capture Yeah.
Speaker 12: I don't like person for sure. Yeah I would think that's weird.
Speaker 1: Kiss FM five hundred bucks in back to school cash and one minute seacrest with you. Well that flew by.
Speaker 3: It was a busy show. Thank you guys so much for being here. Celebration of engineer tubs. It's his birthday today.
Speaker 7: Happy birthday with us a teamate a long time.
Speaker 1: I mean, you're almost family. Take it. It feels like family. What do you love most about this job and our family ship. I just love how the camaraderie is. And hold on, let me type the chat gptsh.
Speaker 7: To say something nice about my coworkers.
Speaker 1: From the hearts just fast.
Speaker 4: Yeah, just from the heart. Speak what you feel.
Speaker 1: No, I feel like it's just a nice place to be and you guys are all very thoughtful, and I don't know, it's nice.
Speaker 3: Okay, thank you, and happy birthday, Happy birthday, Happy birthday to thank you. Thank you all right, let's see tomorrow on the show. More back to school cash. Also it's a Ryan's roses. Also Cat's eye tickets all morning long to the back room. Thank you guys so much for being here, all about hard work. I appreciate that kiss tomorrow morning, first thing. See you then, thanks for listening to on Air with Ryan Seacrest. Make sure to subscribe and we'll talk to you again tomorrow.