Speaker 1: The volume football seasons. Here, there's only one place to go for tickets, and that is game Time. You know I love game Time. They have a new feature called game Time Picks makes getting tickets for your favorite live events easier. It filters out the fluff to show you only incredible deals on great seats, so you don't have to waste time searching through thousands of tickets. You want to go to a football game or a concert, just click on the event you want to attend and game Time gives you a seat preview and offers you the super deal, so I get the best bang for my buck, and that's what I'm looking for. Game Time also has the lowest price guarantee or they'll credit you one hundred and ten percent of the difference. So take the guesswork out of buying tickets with game Time.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: Download the game Time app doesn't take long. Create an account, use my code the redeem code columns SELN for twenty dollars off your first purchase. COLN terms apply. Download game Time today. What time is it game Time?
Speaker 2: So shame on me?
Speaker 1: I took Justin Fields over Dak and Derek Carr over Patrick Mahomes and my blazing five. Sometimes I outthink the room. You know, I tend to bet numbers over teams, but you know, I was watching tonight two thoughts. This had a real chess checkers feel to it, as Kansas City beats New Orleans and controls the game. I mean, in the first half they had a fifteen first downs to five. Time of possession was double two hundred and eighty yards and the Saints could barely move it. But it was really interesting. I remember years ago, I was with a friend. I was watching the Phoenix Sun Chicago Bulls finals, Barkley against Jordan, and I was talking to a friend of mine. She was a women's really good women's basketball player, and we were talking about Jordan, and Jordan was six ' six, wasn't the best shooter or ball handler as a guard in the NBA, but he just made things look so easy. And that's what great players do. I mean, you watch show Hey O Tani, and it just everything looks kind of easy, and you never see them strained. Watching Derek Carr struggle mightily, Uh just just everything seems hard. Troy Aikman at one point was being very kind as he underthrew another deep ball saying, well, he threw it as far as he could. Everything with Mahomes is just it's kind of it's effortless. Uh, you know, mechanics are solid. You would think watching him, but he's a little loose because Aaron Rodgers can be a little loose.
Speaker 2: He's really not.
Speaker 1: His mechanics are excellent, He's always got his feet and his hips right. It's just it's just easy. And that's part of when you're watching a college athlete. Schadur Sanders has this at Colorado where he's effortlessly accurate. He can be moving left, right, forward, back, just any any platform. Shador Sanders is just it's easy movements, easy, accuracy is easy. I mean to me Quinn Viewers now Texas has been hurt a couple times. That worries me. Carson Beck cam Ward's good but small. You know, you watch Sadeur Sanders and you're like, it's just, you know, he just moves and throws without great effort, and that's what Mahomes does. And it was a great contrast to watch Mahomes effortlessly and Derek Carr straining on anything that was more than ten yards. For Derek Carr seemed like it was hard. Also a complete coaching mismatch Dennis Allen's second job. Nothing creative, nothing clever, nothing really thoughtful and everything Kansas that he does. I mean, it was a Monday night football game. Taylor Swift was there, Travis Kelcey, what a shock. He suddenly was productive. But it was like they were kind of showing off from moneynet football Andy Reid. I mean, how many quick, little clever flips did Kansas City have tonight?
Speaker 2: Five six?
Speaker 1: That's what it felt like to me. They were showing off, and you know, that's what great teams do. The Warriors in their run, you know, had a little sometimes excessive flair to put a stamp on it. And I felt like Kansas City tonight they knew they were on Monday night football, they knew the audience with Taylor Swift would be large, and they played the TV a little bit. And it's not like they got away with it. I mean, outside of a kind of a bad bounce which Colin Saunders of New Orleans and former high school running back now a defensive linemen ran up the field and got the Saints in good field position. They didn't do anything, never made Kansas City's defense think, I mean Juju Smith Schuster productive, playoff productive for the Chiefs. They ship no New England. He disappears, they bring him back. I think he had like six seven catches tonight. So they just they're just dealing at a different level between Reed and Mahomes, smarter, more effortless.
Speaker 2: You're watching. This is the best team easily in the league right now. I mean I don't.
Speaker 1: I mean, I think the Ravens sometimes are more explosive offensively, they don't stack up defensively. And I thought tonight when New Orleans isn't a terrible team, and Dennis Allen's bottom third coach, and Derek Carr, you know, for years and years we kind of thought Derek Carr was kind of in that Kirk Cousins mode. Kirk Cousins is a completely different player than Derek Carr, and my bad if I ever compared the two. But you know, Kirk this year proving once again he's just he and Dak you can depend on high IQ in big spots, regardless of how they played. You kind of trust them in some big spots if the game's close late. I do just smart guys who can make plays. Derek Carr is just arm strength, inability to move everything looks difficult, just a different class washing Tonight.
Speaker 2: I wrote down some.
Speaker 1: Numbers here at the end of the game. Four hundred and sixty yards for the Chiefs, two hundred for the Saints. Almost double the first downs, almost double the time of possession. Ugly and god, what am I doing taking Dennis Allen over Andy Reid and Derek Carr over Mahomes? You know, I do think as we go into Week six of the NFL starting to see some bigger spreads, some of the bigger spreads, I don't think there are a lot of teams now that I look at and don't at least have a feel for them. I mean, I think one of the harder teams for me to get my arms around is the Arizona Cardinals. Yesterday, I thought they would be really tough on San Francisco, and they were, But I thought they would be really tough at home against Washington and we're not competitive Arizona to me, and I think this is a lot of Kyler Murray's personality.
Speaker 2: Boy, they can be really tough.
Speaker 1: Beat themselves, inconsistent, but man, Arizona week to week can be really tough. Buffalo has a little bit of that feel where I just I'm not quite sure what I'm getting a lot of it depends on who's healthy and who's not. Buffalo in Arizona, and I think Buffalo is a better team, better organization top to bottom. Those two teams, I kind of sit and watch. I get a feel for him. By the end of the first quarter. What am I going to get? Josh Allen wasn't his day. You could sense it didn't have a slot receiver, was off, it was on the road, got banged up later. Buffalo, I think is the best team. I picked them to win their division. In fact, in the AFC right now, I had Buffalo, Kansas City, Houston, and Baltimore winning their division. So I'm right there. Atlanta is good. Denver's the surprise team. I think we got that right. Washington I thought would be one of the surprise teams. I have no feel for the NFC West at all. I think the Rams are injury plagued. San Francisco's peaked. Seattle's got a good roster, but it's Gino Smith. I think Arizona week to week can be just a scintillating team. Had a chance to win it. Buffalo gave them fits early beat San Francisco. I just they're one of the few teams I don't I can't track. I'm not sure. But I also think we talked about this a few years ago. There was a very good quarterback class that had Jalen Hurts and Joe Burrow and Herbert and Tuey. They hit in a lot of guys. I think this quarterback class, Caleb and Jayden Daniels and bow Knicks all look like they can play. Now New England's offensive line is so bad and they're so inept offensively. Do you play Drake May do you not? I'm okay with either. I don't have a strong feeling. Michael Pennix I think will be good. But it does look like bow, Jaden Daniels, and Caleb Williams can play. That's three hits, and I think Pennix will eventually. He may not play until next year, he may not play for two years, but I think he can play if he stays healthy. And JJ McCarthy across your fingers, if he can beat out Sam Darnold. But the more of these guys that hit, the better football is. Because you're watching New Orleans tonight. I mean, Kansas City made that game watchable. How's Miami without Tua? It's hard to watch. Seattle has all that talent, They're a tough watch. Depending on the weekend, the more quarterbacks hit, the better. I think It's also interesting, is you know we kind of we kind of looked at this quarterback class as this one good next year not good. But I'll tell you I shaduor Standers can kind of drive me crazy with some of the vanity and ego stuff. But my guess is Colorado I feel somewhat strongly about this. With Quinn Ewers at Texas getting injured again, I think Colorado's going to have the top two players picked in the draft. I think Travis Hunter and shaduor Sanders are going to go one two in the draft, so and I think they'll they both have a chance to be big time stars. Travis Hunters gonna be a star if he stays healthy, be a big time star. But Kansas City rules tonight not a big surprise. The Kansas City chief for the record, have at at least a five game winning street for the last twelve years and just look in their division reading Mahomes because there's only there's only one thing that really lasts in the NFL, the legendary coach and the legendary quarterback playing together. Walsh, Montana Belichick, Brady Read Mahomes. Look at the division since Andy Reeve arrived in Kansas City. I mean, the Chargers have gone through Anthony Lynn, They've gone through Brandon Staley. Now they're on Jim Harbaugh. The Raiders have gone through countless coaches. Denver now has on Sean Payton and bow Knicks. And that's one of the advantages. That's what Brady and Belichick did for years. Remember that, I mean, how many coaches did the Jets have? Did the Miami Dolphins have? Is that you have such an information advantage, momentum, and cultural advantage. Once you get the right coach like Houston, aw Demiko Ryans and CJ. Stroud, you could see them running together for eight to ten years. The rest of these teams in your division are flying through GMS, new scouting departments. There's just no momentum. I mean, that's why if you get the right coach in this league and the right quarterback, it just it just gets better and easier and easier. I mean, we may not like Sean mcdermot's you know, weekend, but I mean, how many is it four or five division titles in a row? The Jets are going to run through another coach, probably New England starting over with Jared Mayo and Drake may Miami McDaniel will probably stay to of comes back. But don't you have to draft another quarterback. It's such an advantage once you get the legendary coach and the star quarterback. It's not that you just have more talent, you just have more institutional knowledge and momentum, cultural momentum. You don't have to keep teaching new players over and over. Chris Jones, Travis Kelcey Mahomes, a couple of the offensive linemen. Now these secondary guys, Bolton the linebacker, these guys become teachers for you. They're spreading the gospel. They're spreading the message, so you're not running through I mean ask yourself this. If you get a new boss at work, or you take a new job, it takes you six six months. Every job I've ever had, it takes me six months to catch up. Where am I comfortable? Who am I comfortable with? It's exhausting. It's such an advantage to be Kansas City right in their division. It just you know, it's they have separated. I thought tonight they've just separated from everybody else. And tonight it was also a reminder is you can't overreact to the first couple of weeks. The Saints have scored forty nine points in the last three weeks. Remember the first two weeks, they looked unbelievable up and down the field. I mean, you know, Clint Kubiak, he's the next Shanahan. They did nothing creative at all tonight. I mean, it just looked like they It looked like they mailed it in. They weren't even ready to play in the first quarter. Not it looked like they weren't prepared. So New York Giants looked terrible first week. I think that's a real football team. I mean, Washington really struggled in the opening week, crushed people since I mean, go look at Caleb Williams first ten quarters, in his last ten quarters, first ten quarters, scary, last ten quarters. He's he's the bona fide big time player. Bow Knicks first couple of games, bow Knicks last couple of games. So you know we've said this before, is it's really hard to judge the first two weeks of the season anymore because nobody plays any of the starters in the preseason, so you're kind of guessing. But I really felt I kind of feel like outside of Buffalo in Arizona and I both think they have really really good Sunday. I kind of feel like I have a little bit of track on teams. I'm officially now off New Orleans, but I had at Lanta winning the division.
Speaker 2: Anyway. New Orleans folded me for two weeks. Giants, I kind of.
Speaker 1: Sold early after their opening week. I think they're a good football team. I don't think I'm overreacting. They have good online play, good d line play, excellent coach, quarterback, doesn't turn it over, and Eliite Neighbors comes back.
Speaker 2: Pretty good football team.
Speaker 1: The roller coaster of an NFL season is moving right along, and it promises to be a month full of tricks, treats, and of course, touchdowns and DraftKings. Sports book and official sports betting partner of the NFL is the number one place to always bet touchdowns, running it in from the one or an eighty yard bomb. We don't care how they score them, We want to bet them. DraftKings hurt us and is delivering. If you're ready to place your first bet, make it simple. Bet on a player scoring a touchdown. Go to DraftKings dot com a DraftKings sportsbooks app make your pick. Here's a reason for new customers to do a touchdown dance of their own.
Speaker 2: Bet five that's it.
Speaker 1: Bet five bucks get two hundred instantly in bonus bets, King the number one place to bet touchdowns. Download their app takes ninety seconds. The code is colin co l I n use the code column. Bet five bucks get two hundred bonus bets instantly only on DraftKings. The crown is yours. Gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler in New York call eight seven seven eight ope and WY or text hope and Y four six seven three six nine In Connecticut. Help is available for problem gambling called eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill Casino when resorting Kansas twenty one and over. Agent eligibility varies by jurisdiction, Void and Ontario. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issuance. Four additional terms and responsible gaming resources see DKNNG, dot co slash ft ball