Speaker 1: Is this recording? How come check check check check check check. All right, now it's working. Hey, Andrew, hi Scott. This is Serial Killers, and it's a very special episode.
Speaker 2: This is Serial Killers.
Speaker 1: So today, Andrew, Oh, I'm gott to look there. Okay, So if you want to see the video, I don't know.
Speaker 2: The video is confusing, guys. Just understand I'm about to have an aneurysm, so just please deal with it. I actually think that this camera looks nice, to be honest with you.
Speaker 1: It does, but you're seeing like my little bald spot there on top of my head and I have to look up.
Speaker 2: But anyway, okay, diva.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so we're recording this episode the day before Thanksgiving, and it's a very hectic day here at the radio station. Everybody's gone. Andrew and I and Josh are the only ones that are left here. Yeah, and so we're just trying to figure stuff out. But this is being posted on Monday, December one, twenty twenty five, the Big day, Andrew Day. Today. The embargo is over.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I've had this cereal for almost three weeks. Wow, and I've not said a word. We're not allowed to talk about it until today.
Speaker 2: I'm excited.
Speaker 1: I did post a little thing with the question mark and people were guessing what it was, but nobody got it. Wow. And I haven't seen it on any other Cereal anything. Stop looking around, Andrew, because this is the big surprise. Look cinnamon pebbles. Cinnamon pebbles. Wow. Cool. Yeah, I'm so excited.
Speaker 2: I'm excited for you too.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So they reached out like a month ago, like, hey, you know like the guy on Sesame Street, the A and he sells watches out of his jacket in the street. Oh it sounds way creepier the way you're well, it was creepy in the seventies. They don't use him anymore. Yeah they shouldn't. I'm not sure if he's terrifying because a want to buy a watch and he like opens his jacket. So that's what it is. So they reached out. The good people at the PR company reached out and like, hey, there's a new pebbles coming. We chose you. We want to send it to you, you guys, but promise us you can't talk about it until December first. Wow, here it is.
Speaker 2: This is exciting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a new release. Man, it's been a while until there's been any since there's been any like really different variations of pebbles. Yeah, you know, they do the marshmallows, and they'll do the winter ones and the holidays and whatever, same ones, just different colors, and it's a few things added. This is a whole new flavor.
Speaker 2: Andrew, I will say, having to look at this camera, this doesn't bother me as much anymore.
Speaker 1: Well, see, it's hard for me to look up. I'd rather just look straight ahead. Yeah, so there's.
Speaker 2: That ooh ooh nice smells delicious.
Speaker 1: It does. This is a cereal that our friend Gandhi would not touch.
Speaker 2: Now because it's cinnamon. Because of cinnamon, ooh, my nose is a little I might seize.
Speaker 1: See that'll clear you out. I might don't sneeze.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm good.
Speaker 1: So here you look at all the fun stuff on the box. Look there's Deno. Do you know all the characters.
Speaker 2: Andrew Dino Pebbles, Bam bam, Mom Barney. Who's mom Velma?
Speaker 1: No, you say that every time. It's Wilma.
Speaker 2: Wilma. Yeah, Fred, yes, drop the cap uh dragon.
Speaker 1: He's fine, he doesn't have a name. Oh okay, all right, So today we're gonna use skim plus milk. Andrew is fat free, but it tastes creamy and is lactose free as well. Just holiday, looks like we need that. Well no, no, that's tomorrow. We're not lying. Here we go. Oh okay, Oh it's nice. Hmmm, come on now, just got that pebbles texture delicious, cinnamon sugar delicious. Is wonderful. Wow.
Speaker 2: As you know, I am not foody pebbles. Cocoa pebbles usually I ranked them like a four. This guts a five.
Speaker 1: It does. Huh, this is delicious.
Speaker 2: This is great. I love this.
Speaker 1: It can't be great, you know that's tony. It's really really good. I would choose this over cinnamon toast crunch any day.
Speaker 2: This is I'm really really good.
Speaker 1: Did you all know us I'm not just saying this because they sent it to us. They're not paying us. No, I would tell you if it was crap. This is really good.
Speaker 2: Do you like a cinnamon roll like truly? It does almost a little buttery. Yeah right, that is wonderful.
Speaker 1: Wow. I mean I still like coca pebbles more than this. Coco pebbles is my favorite all day.
Speaker 2: This is my favorite, as you know, huh oh. Look, I'm not the biggest fan of the other one.
Speaker 1: Did you see cinnamon Pebble's peak in the back? It's at the top of the mountain.
Speaker 2: Wow, this is amazing, man.
Speaker 1: I want to give it four bowls and a spoon or five, but I'm not sure which.
Speaker 2: I give it five.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna ah, okay, because I like Coco pebbles a little bit better, I'm giving it four bowls in a spoon.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: It's really good. If you like cinnamony stuff, try it. Yeah. I haven't seen it in stories yet. Obviously it doesn't come out until today.
Speaker 2: This so it should be like a constant. They should not get rid of this place because this is so good. Kudos to you post.
Speaker 1: Wow you ever knew who made it? Without looking it?
Speaker 2: Does it right there? Oh?
Speaker 1: You saw it? Although upside down it's stop okay it is tsop stop kind of stop to stop, okay, to stop?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: Well cool, all right. So there's that one.
Speaker 2: Great.
Speaker 1: You want to just put that one over there?
Speaker 2: Yep?
Speaker 1: Okay, now, Andrew. The next one is really special.
Speaker 2: Wow, this is just special. It's like Christmas morning.
Speaker 1: It is Christmas morning, especially with this one. I think it's actually even hold on, you're ready. So a listener, A great, great listener of ours. He read the letter, Andrew read that.
Speaker 2: Dear Scottie and Andrew, Hi again. This time I'm bringing you a cereal I always try to get my hands on around the holidays, but it sells out fast. A local bakery here in New York City, Dominique an So makes it, and the ingredients make it sound like quite a decade in cereal, which is probably why they can charge thirty two dollars a box for it. Anyway, I hope it tastes better than the cereal I brought back from Georgia. Enjoy and crunch, Vanessa. I think I know what this one is, and if I if it, if I'm right, Well.
Speaker 1: You said the name already, domind Nick. No, you said it tastes like Christmas Morning. Oh oh oh yeah, Christmas Morning cereal from that's that's the cronut place, right.
Speaker 2: Yes, I thought that this was going to be the croissant cereal because we never had the little fresh baked croissant cereal.
Speaker 1: I feel like we did.
Speaker 2: We'd never had no. No, Well, anyway, I'm excited for this, so there's so much. You spent a ton of money just for us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that little quart sized box costs thirty two dollars. That's what.
Speaker 2: Holy mother, look at that.
Speaker 1: That is not cereal? What is this? Read it here? It's right here.
Speaker 2: Oh it looks like Christmas.
Speaker 1: Read that right there?
Speaker 2: Or gore may blend of caramelia, caramelized milk, chocolate, puffed rice, cereal, smoked cinnamon, minimes our signature miniature meringues and caramelized hazel nuts. Just add milk for the best holiday breakfast. Or even better, sprinkle on ice cream and enjoy by the fire.
Speaker 1: Fine, I wouldn't need ice cream, buy a fire at a melt. Okay, but this is this is a problem. I can't I can't shake it. It could it's so tightly packaged in here. Look but no, but these the big things are at the top. How do we do that? This is very interesting? Maybe we should open it at the bottom.
Speaker 2: All right, Well that's meringue. Meringue I feel is Look at all that. Yeah that's gonna be good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm very excited. Thank you so much, Vanessa A Vanessa, Thank you so much, VANESSSA. That's really cool of you. Somebody put my scissors back. It's very nice of them.
Speaker 2: I wonder who.
Speaker 1: It was me.
Speaker 2: No, I don't know.
Speaker 1: All right, I'm gonna I'm gonna try it.
Speaker 2: It smell.
Speaker 1: It just smells like, oh, like holiday chocolate.
Speaker 2: Her. Yeah, she's got a lot in there.
Speaker 1: So I'm gonna try to evenly distribute these things. There. Take you take that.
Speaker 2: One, thank you. It's got a meringue, and meringue is such an the thing I don't and this is like a texture thing.
Speaker 1: It's almost like a real marshall right.
Speaker 2: I don't love meringue because we feels weird on my teeth. Well, it almost feels like biting into ice, which I hate, but.
Speaker 1: I would equate that to a cereal marshmallow.
Speaker 2: No, marshmallows are fluffy. Why is the making? Why is the milk blue? What look at that? It's not that's blue?
Speaker 1: Well you know how skim milk looks blue? Yeah, okay, you know it smells nice. Hazel nuts. These these the merangue things, Oh, they're breaking apart very easily, and they look like those little puffs that the babies eat the things. Yeah, okay, all right, here we go.
Speaker 2: Cooper's eating this right.
Speaker 1: Look like bacon. What the hell? Oh my god, are something's wrong with it? That's not deck. I didn't tastes like bacon, right, yeah, I all, what the hell? Holy Mother of God, caramelize what now? Smoked cinnamon? Mini mesht two dollars for this?
Speaker 2: This tastes like dog treats.
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 2: Is this for dogs?
Speaker 1: See the bacon? The what the smoked? Okay? Those meringue things, yeah, that's what tastes like the bacon. Try to get your serious stuff out? Wait?
Speaker 2: Can I get another one? Well?
Speaker 1: Wait, get yourself a spoon without the morangue.
Speaker 2: For sure. I want to, but I spit it back up, So I don't want to eat my spit up if that makes sense. Well it came from you, I know, But like I don't want to eat my regurgitated here.
Speaker 1: Right, here's the thing. All right, I'm gonna try to keep this out.
Speaker 2: It's got like a pleasant after teaste, but that first bite is bad.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna remove this. God, that's bad, all right. So now what you do this is it's like a lump of hole. So now eat it, but don't eat that merangue thing. Don't eat the gerber baby, don't eat thet don't eat these, No, No, that's good. Those are good. Those are the hazel nuts. Just don't eat the white things, right, you don't get the bacon flavor. It's good now why did you put those things in there?
Speaker 2: Yeah? But the problem is this, Andrew, we have to rate it as a whole, I know, so I have to say without the bacon meringue marshamallow puff thing, it's good. That to me is like a super fun interesting taste that we haven't had yet in cereal.
Speaker 1: And it's really good.
Speaker 2: It's delicious, Like I get why. It's like decadent and delicious. But the bacon meringue puff that you added, Dominique Ansel or whatever your name is.
Speaker 1: Why would they do that?
Speaker 2: Horrible? I have to give this a bowl because if I'm eating this as a full thing, the meringue puff, it's just bad.
Speaker 1: But I mean the face that you made and you spit it out would leave me to believe that it's zero for you.
Speaker 2: But if my first mike didn't include it, ah, this is a this is a rough one. Without that is three bowls and a spoon for me. Yeah, maybe even four. It would be four without the the chocolate's amazing, Like, I love all the different textures. The nuts aren't too crunchy like some certain Grandola Those.
Speaker 1: Are good to have a hazel nuts like that or phil Bert's as we call them we were kids. That's a great, that's great. It's's just delicious, damn it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Without the dog treats, I'd give it four balls.
Speaker 1: With the dog treats, I'm also going to give it one ball. Wow. What a shame. Yeah, what a shame. Thank you, Vanessa. That was really thoughtful of you.
Speaker 2: And guess what, we liked it just without you know, a key ingredient in the cereal, like I.
Speaker 1: Want to, oh, smell it. It's ter goodness.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well that's unfortunate.
Speaker 1: Thank you for sending that. Yeah, thank you. Let's readgroup Andrew. We're gonna take a break. We back right after this.
Speaker 2: Very very Yeah. So what'd you get me from the serial Killers podcast?
Speaker 1: Yeah? That was great? Did you like that?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: That was wonderful. Had that made for you? Thank you, You're welcome.
Speaker 2: That was cute.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So some more stuff that was sent to us. This is from our friends at Michelle's Timonium.
Speaker 2: Oh Timonium.
Speaker 1: Yes, read the Cord Andrew.
Speaker 2: Of course, Hi, Scottie and Andrew. We're so excited to share our winter seasonal granola with you. We hope you enjoy our cranberry pecan variety and we can't wait to hear what you think. Love the MG team.
Speaker 1: And Michelle's granola cranberry pecan pecan. Depending on where you're from and how you like to say it, it is seasonal, it's a limited edition. They are from Timonium, Maryland. Remember my cousins lived there. That's how I know about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course, trips everything.
Speaker 1: This looks very exciting. But you know me, I don't love the picampicans.
Speaker 2: I'm not a I love a p Campican and I love on in ice cream.
Speaker 1: Oh you like the prelines.
Speaker 2: Is that what they become when they're candied.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure the pecans are prelins and I could be totally wrong.
Speaker 2: I could be totally wrong. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Oh, there's some nice big chunks in here. Uh this is this is looking promising? Andrew, Okay, this is for you, and again we will give this a pure race from the heart, no hard feelings. Michelle. If we don't like it, here you go.
Speaker 2: One day we should use the really nice studio upstairs to do one of these and wear like suits.
Speaker 1: That's fine and look super. I don't if we're gonna be able to use this spoon hold on the bacon spoon.
Speaker 2: Honestly, I go with it.
Speaker 1: So it's got some big chunks of granola, it has full full pecan pecans, big as peacan pecans, and some cranberries in there. Let's see. Hmmm, like that tastes like Christmas morning. I haven't had too many of those, you know, Jewish and all, but we do Christmas too, But that tastes like Christmas morning to me.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you. The granola is outstanding. It is delicious. That is so so good. Wow, I even got a full pecanan. I don't mind it. Yeah, it's like hard to get everything in one bite. I would say, maybe make the granola clusters a little crunched. Oh you know what, it would be great in here, marshmallows.
Speaker 1: No, the hazelnuts from that other cereal would be perfect in here. That would just take it up a notch. Regrettably, I don't know what you're talking about. What do you mean the hazelnuts frim in that crap one. Have you put those in here instead of the pecan pi cans? This would be insane, but it's still really good. Four bowls from me.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna give this four balls in a spoom. I really really really love the granola taste. It's not too sweet, and I like the cranberry. It's a nice old tartness it is.
Speaker 1: And they're not hard. They're nice and soft and fresh. You very cool. So Michelle's is like in the that section down there, Michelle Granola.
Speaker 2: We would love to make a serial Killer's granola with you.
Speaker 1: I just got some flower seed so good. Oh sorry, okay, that was great.
Speaker 2: Michelle. We would love to make a granola with you. How much fun would that be?
Speaker 1: Mm? I don't know if she would like, but we want to put together.
Speaker 2: You never know. I feel like we balance each other out, kind of like when we did can Well that's right.
Speaker 1: So we got like a list of impossible ingredients and we each chose like two, yeah, and put it all together and do the serial killers Michelle's granola mash up. Yeah, collab.
Speaker 2: That would be so much fun. I want to make a cereal, I really do. I want to go to the factory. I want to be like, oh, let me pick up my ingredients.
Speaker 1: Look my ingredient is Yeah. I have no problem taking a road trip to Timonium saying you can go visit your cousins. They don't live there anymore.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Also, we pass a waffle House on the way, so oh there's that. Yeah, okay, welcome. They've never had cereal even it's just a novelty. We've said that before, Wafflehouse Cereal.
Speaker 2: Well, that was great, And Michelle, please reach out to us. We'd love to work with you.
Speaker 1: Guys. Oh they did. Look okay, well reached out.
Speaker 2: Let's maybe use this email and send one and say, hey, we want to make a granola with you.
Speaker 1: Okay, great, cool, Thank you so much for listening to Cereal Killers. Welcome to December.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can't believe this year passed by so quickly.
Speaker 1: Christmas is in twenty four days. Why you better get shopping.
Speaker 2: I know, I gotta buy all my gifts.
Speaker 1: Still, today's cyber Monday. Well, we should have like Serial Killers gear and like, well.
Speaker 2: Every time we want to use gear, it's always no.
Speaker 1: I just might The one thing I want to have is I want to have a promo code, like I just want I want to have a promo code for something of mine. Okay, cool, you know, yeah a serial killerspieza dot com and use promo code and he's a jerk.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for sure, for sure, for sure, that's what's holding comes back. Okay, we love you guys, Thank you so much. Welcome to December, Scott, he said, lots of fun stuff on the way. Who knows, maybe I'll have other Scott put together a list of things that we reviewed this year, and we could do a condensed version of a spoony Oh cool. On the next serial Killers.
Speaker 1: I found something in target. Okay, I saw it months and months ago, forgot all about it. Doesn't even say new on it. Wow, don't understand why. But it's from Kellogg's and it's coming up next week on serial Killers.
Speaker 2: Exciting fun all.
Speaker 1: Right, until then, thank you so much for listening. Please follow us at serial Killers PC on Instagram and check out the website serial KILLERSPC dot com. You can see all the serials that we have done and well over twelve hundred at this point.
Speaker 2: Crazy.
Speaker 1: They just keep coming. We'll keep eating yep. Until we see you Monday with an all new serial Killers say Crunch and Drew.
Speaker 2: Is that it? How do I end it?
Speaker 1: Here?
Speaker 2: You have to press the end on the zoom.
Speaker 1: Computer is your department?
Speaker 2: Computer is my department?
Speaker 1: Do I hit end or stop up here? Stop?
Speaker 2: Yeah, stop computer and stop