Speaker 1: Bloomberg Audio Studios, podcasts, radio news, The stock Movers Report, your roundup of companies making moves in the stock market, harnessing the power of Bloomberg Data.
Speaker 2: All right, is that time of day for stock movers and I challenge Lisa to have some stock movers for me today. What do you got for us?
Speaker 3: All right? I gotta start with Intel. I've been hitting it all all morning long. I INTC. Their shares have been down as much as three percent. The reason why, Well, Reuters is reporting that in Vidias stopped the test to use Intel's production process to make their advanced chips. And Vidia tested the so called eighteen A process, but it just didn't move forward with it. So Intel they recently opened this new factory in Arizona. It's known as Fab fifty two, and it's the first to go into mass production with this kind of technique. So Intel says it's the most advanced chip production technology development deployed in the US. Not sure why Nvidia backed out of it. In Vidia did not comment. But I mean Intel's trying to strengthen American leadership in the industry. I mean the global leader is Taiwan Semiconduct Manufacturing so they're they've been trying to keep up and.
Speaker 2: It's all part of kind of reassuring some parts of this technology splash right, okay, right, exactly.
Speaker 3: We don't we don't really ever talk about Dinovacs. I know, you said, who that's what I said?
Speaker 1: This? Look that up?
Speaker 3: Yes, okay, So Dinovacs technologies up as much as thirty nine percent. They had a thirteen percent drop so far this year, so this is pretty some good news, good news from its dvax French drug maker Sanafieh Sanafee. Yeah, they agreed to buy the company for about two point two billion dollars, so Santafe. They're they're looking to expand. They have the vaccine business. You've probably seen the commercials for their flu shot franchise, Dinovacs. This deal gives them a hepatitis B vaccine that's already kind of marketed in the US. It also gives them an experimental shingle shot. So they're they're trying to kind of up their their at CEO has been investing in research development, M and A deals. He's looking for alternative revenue streams to kind of replace their top selling medicine, which is dupixe it and that is facing a patent cliff and that's the reason for that. But it came after, you know, just minutes Santafi said, the US Food and Drug Administration rejected its experimental multiple sclerosis drugs. So this kind of was the news on the back of that. But Dinavacks their shares are soaring thirty nine percent.
Speaker 2: It's hit or missing that business. But that's a California company, Dinaback. So, yeah, rescued by an acquisition.
Speaker 3: How about okay, we got to go to Nike. Yeah, nk up as much as two percent. The reason for this is a filing that shows that Apple CEO Tim Cookie purchased two point nine to five million dollars worth of shares on Monday. Now, if you remember Friday, Nike shares dropped eleven percent, right, they warned of the sales declined, the current quarter, weakness in China, weakness, and his Converse brand. And then what does Cook have to do with Nike? You're kind of trying to figure out. Cook is actually Nike's lead independent director. He's served as director since two thousand and five. But the filing shows he purchased fifty thousand class b common stock weighted average price of fifty eight dollars ninety seven cents, So he now owns just over one hundred and five thousand shares in Nike. So he's he's making some moves in Nike.
Speaker 2: Right, I mean that's let's be honest, that's pocket change for Tim Cook.
Speaker 3: True.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it's like real Me lending you twenty bucks. But are anything also a few other.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a few other qus mentions. I want to go to Ast Space Mobile it's ticker ASTs. Their share has been up as much as seven percent. It launched as large as ever satellite from India. Now this is the first in his series. Are going to have a number of deployments, but it's really trying to keep compete against Elon Musk SpaceX.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: It delivers the space based connectivity to mobile phones. So that's why this is big news for them because it kind of ups, you know, the competition in that space. And then finally we have applications software maker UiPath it's ticker Patch. Their shares are jumping about eight percent and the reason for that is it's set to replace so Novis Financial in SMP MidCap four hundred.
Speaker 1: Index, the stock movers report from Bloomberg Radio. Check back with us throughout the day for the latest roundup of companies making news on Wall Street, and for the latest market moving headlines. Listen to Bloomberg Radio Live, catch us on YouTube, Bloomberg dot com, and on Applecarplay and Android Auto with the Bloomberg Business app.