Speaker 1: It's time for your prank calls Brook and Jeffrey in the morning, and today we call a woman who currently works from home two days of the week. She told some of her coworkers though it would be a dream to work from home full time. Well, you know what, she just might get her wish now that her friends have contacted us to prank her. Okay, so let's make a dream come true with your phone tap right now.
Speaker 2: I'm working Jeffrey's phone taps on the twenties. Hello, Hi, Katrina, I'm calling from Human Resources. My name is Rachel Manny. Pause. Hi, how's it going. Hi? Great. The reason for my call, and I'm sure you've received company emails about this, is we've been looking for creative ways to increase profitability. Yes, yes, I remember seeing a couple of emails about that that economy am I right? Yeah, tough time.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So we've got some new ideas that have been floated around corporate and one of them actually involves your job, specifically, oh my job. Yeah. Now, before I even pitch you this, I need to ask. I know you're currently working from home two days a week, would you be willing to do five? Wait? Seriously, I mean, it's just an idea right now. Yeah, I would love that.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, that's awesome.
Speaker 2: I wasn't sure you'd be into it. So I will need to coordinate with you for the lighting and wardrobe people to come to your place. Oh so exciting. I'm sorry. Did you hear me? The lighting and wardrobe people that need to come to your place? Yeah? I don't understand though. Oh I forgot to tell you the actual idea. So to increase revenue, we're going to live stream you working from home? What fun? Right? Okay, I don't understand.
Speaker 1: You're live streaming me working.
Speaker 2: Huh to whoever the world? I mean, we're just gonna put up a fun video with a spicy title like milfy. Manager spreads more than spreadsheets I know, right, Okay, we're work shopping that. It's just the initial one. Another option is older intern gets very hands on training, ew ew trying to get people in the door. I'm just so shocked at I know what's happening. Your mind's going like a million miles an hour right now. Let me tell you. The outfits tasteful, just low cut, but still tasteful. What are you talking about? This has got to be some type of joke. No, but I heard you had nice legs. I mean, if you wanted to show them on the webcam too, that would be great. People love a long leg. Lady, Am I right? It is not HR appropriate. Well I didn't vote on it. It was Kurt from it. He logs onto your webcam while you work from home? What he picked the best? He really did? Oh my god, this is just I mean, this is gonna this is lawsuit material.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well you.
Speaker 2: Know that the company is well in their rights to check on their employees while working. No, I don't think so. I really don't think so. Not through like a little people, not from peeping toms. O, take me off the kid, take me off the idea, take me off of everything that feels like a lot. Wow. I wasn't sure how you take it. But it sounds like you're officially out. Oh does it? Yeah? Yes, officially out. I guess I'm the only one now that's doing this. You're doing this too. Right now, I'm going live and my caption rates what HR haughty prank calls milfy manager and gets exposed. I've got three people watching what Yeah, because I'm actually a radio host. This is Brooke from Brook and Jeffrey in the morning and I'm doing a phone tap on you.
Speaker 1: Why, oh my god.
Speaker 2: Your coworker Jackie set you up. She told us about the company desperate emails to increase the increase the profits, and she thought you might get a laugh. I guess yea, after all, like a heart attack, you know, a laugh or an idea for a good side job. Hey, I ain't gonna be really dire, straight. I mean it would be nice to have wardrobe and makeup every day, am I right on that part? At first? I was like, oh cool, but wait, why
Speaker 1: Broke in Jeffrey's phone taps on the twenties