Speaker 1: You have been ansty boy. I've been a nasty boy's.
Speaker 2: Nasty evening and they met free.
Speaker 1: I've been an sty trends nasty is that the intro? Are we rolling?
Speaker 3: Who?
Speaker 1: We just use that? Hello the Internet and welcome to the knock a trendy tower holiday party, Vanadium Silver, come out to the coast zeip gang.
Speaker 2: As we say in Japan.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then uh, I will demand that you show him the watch.
Speaker 2: Show him the watch, show him the watch.
Speaker 1: I'm jack that over there is Miles Gray. It is a United Healthcare at a lot of people talking about the United Healthcare the killing of the CEO in New York. Uh, outside a hotel I just stayed out like three weeks ago.
Speaker 2: So you really keep making it about you?
Speaker 1: How could it not be? How could I make it about anything other than me? I was standing where he was standing that people people walked past me just like they walked past him. Anyways, we get into it on tomorrow's episode.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm sure at this point, Yeah, you've you've probably heard that. I feel like that's like the biggest news story today story.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we talked about it more on tomorrow's episode. But an assassination perhaps an assassination.
Speaker 2: We do not know yet.
Speaker 1: We don't know, but people seeing uh yeah, we'll talk.
Speaker 4: About Reddit speculation right now that the gunsmiths are coming out and be like this guy is a pro watching wrap then it's like, oh boy, here we go, and who knows, maybe we'll find out. But yeah, that is definitely taking up the consciousness of the Internet at the moment.
Speaker 1: M hmm, all right. We had reported before that Mattel was selling some Wicked seemed dolls, you know, tie in with the with the movie Wicked, and had accidentally pushed people to the website Wicked dot com.
Speaker 2: Yes, which it is one of my favorite websites.
Speaker 1: I'm told and I have no way of knowing this prior to this story, but I'm told that is a site that features adult content, Wicked dot com. And there's been a spike of traffic to Wicked dot com since these dollars came out, which you know, suggests that there are people. I've always thought it was interesting that there are like on most products, there are just u r ls written in inc for people if you have questions or like want to learn more, Like there are people who are just scanning their products to find some good, some good u r ls to check out, presumably the same people who had to google is Joe Biden not in the election on election day? But they uh yeah, they were. They were going to Wicked dot com and now somebody is suing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, my daughter went to Wicked dot com and she came upon the red band trailer for Camp Cuddly Pines Power Tool Massacre, starring Stormy Daniels.
Speaker 1: What the heck, guys, is that something real that you just found on Wicked dot Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, wow, yeah.
Speaker 4: No, it's like a it was just like one of these. It was just like a porno they did that. It just had the stupidest name, Camp Cuddly Pines, Power Tool Master Fines.
Speaker 1: Wicked. Is it like a pornography purveyor that takes itself seriously as like film or is it just like a I.
Speaker 2: Don't know, I'm too hardly.
Speaker 4: I admittedly I'm not an expert in knowing the artistic intent behind many of the pornographic things I have seen.
Speaker 2: Uh, but Wicked they do like they're always winning it like.
Speaker 4: The av NS I remember, like that kind of thing, or at least like in the early Wicked.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, but I don't know, but I'm sure. I mean they did. I'm just looking at their Wikipedia.
Speaker 4: Their last award they did win in twenty sixteen parody Release of the Year Batman v.
Speaker 2: Superman Triple X.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: So they do do the like film versions. Yeah, of yeah, I like that. I like some good old fashioned like there's still like Jack Horner from the movie Boogie Knights out there being like, we're making film.
Speaker 2: We're making yeah, yeah, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: We can filmed entertainment for people to go to the theater and jack off shoulder to shoulder with other people, jack.
Speaker 2: Their fellow man.
Speaker 1: This thing is weird.
Speaker 4: So a child stumbled upon the website and now a mom's like class action lawsuit.
Speaker 2: We're looking for at least five million dollars.
Speaker 1: At least five million for the daughter and other people. It's so wild to me that Wicked dot com saw a massive surgeon. I mean, maybe it's people looking at their toys and being like I want to find out more. But maybe it's also just this news story that has made the rounds. People being like a name of a porn site, why I better better? How quaint check? Not usually one to fact check a news story. But just this once, I think I better make sure they got to.
Speaker 2: Do your own research person for obvious reasons.
Speaker 4: But this time I think iata, Yeah, five million, that seems like, oh, I mean how many people are in this class action lawsuit exactly?
Speaker 2: Like what's everyone getting? Can you quantify what stumbling upon? Just the website?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: In damages?
Speaker 1: Is how do you quantifies? To you?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Like is that is this?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: Is it purely based on innocence? Lost? I mean do they watch do they see anything on social media or television?
Speaker 4: I feel like everything there's like really no barriers to anything anymore.
Speaker 1: I mean, if this gave you a shot at five million dollars, I feel like most people would send their kid there themselves, you know, just like oh yeah, yeah, yeah, justify the case.
Speaker 2: Hey go there right now?
Speaker 4: Well why because we're gonna make five million dollars okay?
Speaker 1: And then Molly said we're gonna get rich. That's Ryan the editor.
Speaker 4: He points out, like when you do go to wicked dot com, like you're not the landing page doesn't have any like actual you know, porn on it, like you see covers and suggestive images from like their titles. But then it's like, yeah, she went there, then she kicked clicked on the Kenzie loves Girls to subheading and then.
Speaker 1: Uh, specifically a half hour long series.
Speaker 4: Watched af then clicked on the melody Marks sub section, and then got That's the funny thing. You can't see shit on Wicked dot com because the second you start clicking through then it's like, all right, motherfucker, you got twenty bucks, right, Yeah, this ain't porn hub. I mean so yeah, again, I wonder, I wonder how. I'm sure this is a very flimsy lawsuit because it just feels so opportunistic because they're looking for unjust enrichment, negligence, breach of express warranty.
Speaker 1: This is okay whatever, sure, yeah. Yeah. Also, if you check the site on the check Wicked dot com, it does give you the access beyond this page is restricted to adults a team plus. But I feel like anything like that you just click past right like everybody.
Speaker 4: It's like, it's not a cool website unless I'm not getting some kind of age restriction. I don't know what the fuck is this. The New York Times doesn't have one. That's why I don't read it.
Speaker 1: I spend a lot of time on websites for cigarette companies.
Speaker 2: Especially Yeah cool cigarette cools.
Speaker 1: Specifically, Hey, they got a lot of nice stuff. That's where I do most of my Christmas shopping. Uh, Montreal is going to Nick's. Fluoride in tapwater and this is thanks to an RFK Junior fan. Ah yeah, so this is fluoride being in tapwater strengthens your give Dentists are big fans. People who listen to Coast to Coast am not such big fans. They believe that fluoride in the water is actually a mind controlled device designed to make us stupid and pliable. This has never been like proven out in any sort of study, but RFK Junior because it is a conspiracy theory, and he liked those and has been on board with the we gotta get fluoride out of the water trained for a long time. So they're gonna stop adding fluoride to the water. It will probably be bad for dental health. And it began with a petition from somebody who follows them. Uh so I just like that.
Speaker 4: They also claimed it's like I also have the support of RFK Junior in this endeavor.
Speaker 2: Okay, so an asshole agrees with you. So fucking what.
Speaker 4: Also a very contradictory, hypocritical one too, because I think a lot of people, as they point out his you know, rise as a cabinet pick that like he has a lot of weird business ideas and entanglements like that seem to contradict what he believes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, he's a big environmentalist, so it makes sense that he used to have a bottled water.
Speaker 4: Company where the bottles glass maybe then no, no, no, no.
Speaker 1: They're plastic, and the water inside the plastic water bottles had twice the amount of fluoride recommended by the HHS at the time.
Speaker 2: This dude was acting like it was Chipotle.
Speaker 4: He's like, yo, let me get double beams double fluoride, Like what the fuck? Yeah, it was called Keeper Springs. There's a brand he started in nineteen ninety nine.
Speaker 1: Cool, Like, there are maybe three people in the world with some sort of backstory that would make make it difficult for them to be anti fluoride, and he is one of them.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: It's like, you know a couple of dentists who are really strongly pro fluoride, and then this which it's just like so specifically cartoonishly like bad, He's so bad. But everything he does and yet he keeps stumbling forward and upward. Ah to be wide and a man.
Speaker 2: And a Kennedy and a Kennedy. But I see like just the first two can be good, and uh.
Speaker 1: Yeah can be that's for good. Damn sure.
Speaker 2: It's like, dude, what's it like, bro?
Speaker 1: Brother?
Speaker 4: I wish there's a VR game, you know that I could put a headset on and just basically simulates me failing upward into Heaven Phil just tumbling upward and I become Jesus. That's how I ascend so high that I become the Savior.
Speaker 2: Anyway, I guess that's what happened to Donald Trump.
Speaker 1: So it is possible a lot of people. We're seeing it all over the place. Uh, we're gonna take a quick break. We'll be right back, and we're back that we learned from that florid story. Montreal an island. I've been to Montreal multiple times. Did not realize it was an island. Yeah, it's like a like a river based island because the tributaries. Yeah, it's like it's not an ocean the way like Manhattan has like the Atlantic Ocean at southern tip. But look, we are.
Speaker 4: Ignorant when it comes to Quebec. I'm very sorry, but the smoke meats fantastic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we got to go to Montreal for a show on one of these days.
Speaker 4: Agree, Well, I remember when we did this show in Toronto that we had people from Quebec make the whole trip over to Ontario.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but yeah, maybe we just do it.
Speaker 2: I don't know, like fifteen minutes probably bomb bike.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then we go to Lrande, the theme park that I went to once in nineteen ninety four in Montreal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love a theme park, all right. Shop with a cop is a thing. This is kind of in the same genre of stories that we've been covering. We just talked about a Halloween event put on by the police, various police forces, where they would Yeah, it was it was like a haunted house type thing where the cops played, but they didn't put their guns, so they were like still coming after you with guns on them. I think I think like part of it is based on like how scary the police are, but they don't want that to be part of it anyways. They're just a constant propaganda war to make police not scary and warm and cuddly and This one's called Shop with a Cop. It pairs underprivileged children with armed complete strangers who take them or around a corporate box store to buy free gifts, all in the name of Christmas, showing off the generosity of the police. Except for the fact that most, if not all, of these events are funded by donations Jesus wait.
Speaker 4: Like from people or like from like the prison industrial complex.
Speaker 1: I have not followed the money on this one. Yeah, but either way, the cops are just standing around, well children funnel other people's money directly to Walmart.
Speaker 2: Oh, it does say it. It's all community based, so that's fantastic. That's great.
Speaker 1: We want kids to learn to trust the police. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's all.
Speaker 1: Sorts of I mean, this reminds me. This also reminds me of the candy buyback programs that are sending the candy over to the military that are posted around the world so that they can then give the candy away to local children to like buy their trust.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just a lot of bribing happening.
Speaker 4: Yeah, world, this is just so wild how he just like even when they're like meaning for this to be a fun thing. Like in one of the events, like someone was shoplifting. The cops just like left the kid to go chase down like a shoplifter.
Speaker 2: You're like, maybe, all right, whatever.
Speaker 4: He's like, see and I did my job. Now, why don't you go pick out some stuff. It doesn't have to be all groceries or things that bad at home. Anyway, I'm a cop, I charge a lot of overtime and I'm making seven hundred thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: Year killing it over here. Yeah, yeah, that's true. There was a shoplifting happening while they were doing one of these. For some reason, like the shop with the Cop event requires there to be like many different police on because like that. Last year, officers similarly arrested a sixty two year old woman for shoplifting seven hundred and twenty seven dollars worth of merged from a Walmart during a Shop with a Cop event. And I think they said that there were like dozens of police officers there for a shop with a Cop event. Why do you need dozens?
Speaker 4: They're pretty brazen, Like when you're like, y'all, watch shoot some shit during shop with a Cop.
Speaker 2: I must show you how.
Speaker 4: Fucking lit my my my powers of theft are. Yeah, this is just everything is so fucking gross that the cops do. It's right, any like anything that seems nice, there's just all you have to do is look it on space, then go back one layer and you're like, okay, this is this is horrific in so many ways.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they those events where the cops were there taking a kid shopping and then like had to stop a thief like Batman happening past a crime got a lot more publicity than the time a cops stole thousands of dollars from the shop with a cop program. But don't worry, he got two whole years of probation, right. Spent thousands of dollars from the program on personal items including sporting event tickets, clothing, tools, electronics, and gift cards. Jesus.
Speaker 2: I mean it's also just it's also the.
Speaker 4: Fact that it's not the fucking cops that are paying for it out of their bloated salaries. People are putting together donations to then for them to cosplay as people who give a fuck about the people in their community.
Speaker 2: Cool cool, cool, yeah, yea yea yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: And then they use like actual like Santa clauses to like buy the children's trust, like they there's this video of an announcement for an annual shop with a Cop event with a bunch of cops and then Santa Claus sitting next to them. Uh so he sweat. You know, it's a pretty big celebrity endorsement.
Speaker 2: Like, what do you got in all those little balloons in your back, Santa? Why are they all tied up like that? Oh? Some old decorations. Nothing to see here, nothing to see here.
Speaker 1: Hop County, Georgia has a program called Swat Santa, where instead of shopping with the kids, they pre shop, then haul the presence into neighborhoods and fucking swat vehicles with Santa Claus in tow. But Santa has been deputized and dresses in blue instead of red. So wow. That same police department is in the news this week for randomly murdering a puppy.
Speaker 2: But cool, cool, Oh sweet, I just love too that.
Speaker 4: It's like, we're going into this neighborhood in our militarized like terror vehicle, and then it's like, hop out, it's the boys in blue and here's your whatever you haunt. What is this In this picture? The Santas weren't holding a fucking metal bat like he's about to fuck this kid up. Like it looks like he's holding the bat and threatening the kid. He'd like, you better take this shit and beat the fuck out you man, I'm Santa Cop funk out of here.
Speaker 1: Wow. Yeah, it's uh, very weird.
Speaker 2: Cool.
Speaker 1: We just want you to get used to seeing the swat vehicles coming and feel okay about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and don't just just let it.
Speaker 4: Just think of the presence that you got when you are you're having your rights violated on.
Speaker 1: To look the other way and put that phone away, please, yeah, please.
Speaker 4: Or else I guess what, I'm gonna have to pop the hood of my car that block my dash cam and then we can really get it on anyway at mery Christmas.
Speaker 2: But here, this isn't this isn't all bad news.
Speaker 4: There is some pushback news that's trending around the Trump the what do we call it, whatever, the turd Reich or whatever. So he's got another another nominee has gone down. First it was Matt Gates. Now his dea pick. Chad Kronister is the you know later on dude, what about then get Scat Scattering in there, dude, Scott Scattering is in.
Speaker 2: The fucking wings to be the head of the DEA.
Speaker 4: So apparently like the true MAGA believers fucking hate this guy because he arrested like a Florida preacher for not following lockdown orders and like just putting everyone in the congregation at risk.
Speaker 2: And was also like mean to anti vax cops like this guy can't even fuck. There's no fucking way you can have this fucking person. So he got pulled.
Speaker 4: Now Trump is screaming on truth Social He's like, no, it was it was my decision. It wasn't because anything else, Like I decided to pull it, not because he's just the nephew of a guy who's been giving me a lot of money, or the son in law of a guy gives me a.
Speaker 1: Lot of the guy who was the son in law of a billionaire. Right, but Likener's owner, Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 2: So he's down. We'll see.
Speaker 4: Then Pete haig Seth starting to look more and more like an l for Pete hegg Seth. I mean to the point where now his mother is going on Fox News being.
Speaker 3: Like I wrote that letter because I was all fucked up and wrong, and then I I the thing is I immediately retracted it and apologized two hours later, and they don't show you that, and either will I because that email doesn't exist.
Speaker 2: What is going on? It's so weird.
Speaker 4: She keeps emphasizing and I took it back and they don't show you that.
Speaker 2: I'm like, then, where is it?
Speaker 1: It was me I was being an asshole, not him, and she was due.
Speaker 5: She was pleading with Trump on Fox News. She's like, thank you so much for believing in my son. But he's a different man now. Okay, his hair is longer than seven years ago. That has to be worth something.
Speaker 4: Trump it also seems to have caved to Republican senators in now doing the bare minimum in allowing the FBI to perform background checks on cabinet nominees, but with a little bit of like a caveat. It's like, it's not that they are required to do them, but they're allowed to, which seems whoa wow, So what does that mean they can just do it like because they're like this person is shady as hell. I don't think that bodes well for people like Tulci Gabbard or even RFK Junior. So the other thing, too, recess appointments that you know, when Trump was being like, I don't need fucking any approval. I'll just jam all these people through. That seems to be going down in flames. So at the moment, there are some semblances of checks and balances, but again, the bar is so low at this point, we're merely just talking about It's like, oh, that car has tires and you're like, yeah, sure, okay, and without it, it's like not even a fucking car. Yeah yeah, yeah, but it's got them. They're flat, but they're on there. It's kind of where we're at in terms.
Speaker 1: Of put the bar under it. They haven't taken the wheels off just yet, but the blocks are there, but.
Speaker 4: They're about to fucking yeah, put that thing on blocks.
Speaker 1: But even Lindsey Graham, who's like a big Trump ally has, is not likeing what he's seeing from these uh Pete, hegset, I think these articles are very disturbing. Yeah, obviously has a chance to defend himself here, but some of the stuff is going to be very difficult. I like, Pete, what we want to do is make sure that we have good order and discipline. Leadership comes at the time. So he's saying all the ship that you would say in response to that article, be like, all this shit's true, and we're gonna need to find a new person, you know, right, He's like he should have a chance to defend himself. Here are all the reasons that he's not right for the job.
Speaker 4: Oh but let's also not forget that if Pete Hegseth indeed does get swapped out, that means we could potentially be looking at meatball Rob DeSantis being tapped for Secretary of Fence.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I mean.
Speaker 4: I guess he has more experience because he has actually been present at Guantanamo Bay torturings.
Speaker 1: Right, So yeah, he's a military guy.
Speaker 2: Kind of seems like a proper company man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean would that be good for like Florida? Things? Like it feels like Florid. I mean, not that any Democrat is ever gonna win in Florida, but.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I mean, I guess there's gonna be a merry go round because you're gonna probably see I think Laura Trump does.
Speaker 2: End up becoming a senator in Florida.
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 2: Oh see, Yeah, I don't know. So we'll see, we'll see.
Speaker 4: I mean, they they've got that whole state locked up, so they'll put in fucking whoever they want. They can put a literal meatball and call it the governor if they want.
Speaker 1: All right, well, those are some of the things that are trending on this Wednesday, December fourth. We are back tomorrow with a whole ass episode of the show We Are Going Trump Free Thursday on tomorrow's I didn't even realize, yeah until then. Be kind to each other, be kind to yourselves, get the vaccine, get your flu shots, don't do nothing about white supremacy, and we will talk to y'all tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Bye bye,