Speaker 1: Call It What It Is with Jessica Capshaw and Camille Luddington, an iHeartRadio podcast.
Speaker 2: Well, Hello, Hello, Hello, Hello Call It crew, and welcome to another episode of Call It What It Is. This one's very special. I know we say that a lot, but this one feels extra magical. And the reason being is because when we first knew we're doing this podcast, Jessica and I put together a list of like our favoritest, favoritest people that dreamy, people that we want to have on and literally this was like maybe the first person that came out of your mouth.
Speaker 3: That's true.
Speaker 1: I love me some christens it. I love her so much. You all, if you don't know where, you're going to fall in love and you do you know, yeah, of course you know her. But if you don't, if you haven't heard her talking in her real voice about her real life, you're gonna fall in love. And if you do know her, then you're just gonna fall deeper in love.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what you know?
Speaker 2: What's so funny is that we no I just want to say really quick. What's so funny is we've been waiting because she's the busiest person that anyone could ever know, of course, And she's so talented that of course she's wanted and needed everywhere, and so we've been wanting her on for a long time and it's literally timed out with Wicked and I can't even believe that.
Speaker 3: And so all things.
Speaker 2: Happen for a reason, and we have to bring her in and just talk about all the things.
Speaker 3: All the things, and she will.
Speaker 2: Who is.
Speaker 3: I was just talking about how much in the where in the bathroom? What's happening?
Speaker 4: I'm in Oklahoma. I just finished a photo shoot and it's stay like forty one had a day off. But I'm happy to see.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, Kristin. I'm so excited to meet you.
Speaker 2: I feel like I know you because Jess talks about you all the time.
Speaker 4: I'm happy to meet you too, You sweet angel.
Speaker 3: You're like family. I mean, we played family, That's how we met.
Speaker 1: But even when I go to I had been on Grays for so long and you get off and you're like, oh, I'm gonna go do something different, and what's that going to be? And it ended up being this movie that I auditioned for three times.
Speaker 3: Because they're like, I don't know if she's funny.
Speaker 4: Did I know that you had to even audition?
Speaker 3: Like hello, No, you would have like flipped a table if you found that out.
Speaker 4: I'm already flipping a table.
Speaker 1: Yeah, flip it, Kristen Well, I bet she's pissed she had to audition. Anyways, I get the part and I come to the table reading at Lena and I walk in and we'ren't some I'm like, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I mean the production officers were in't like we're to.
Speaker 1: And I see this bright, gorgeous face and she runs up to me like like like we're like we're long lost family.
Speaker 3: And I couldn't believe it.
Speaker 1: And I also was like I believe you were family, and that's how it started.
Speaker 4: I fell in love with her. She doesn't remember this, Camela, that I was on a red carpet before anyone was born and baby Jessica was there. I can't remember what even show you were doing at the time, but I just thought that girl's really talented. And then when Holliday came up, you know you know me now, caps I'm just like I can't wait to say hi, and just like love on her. And so I went right up to her in my much too muchness that I am and never enough, and that was that was all she wrote.
Speaker 1: It was it was we were we were off to the races, and we were all staying in the same apartment complex, and we would call each other video, send videos to each other, ride in the car together, stop at Starbucks together. I knew her order, but I knew your Starbucks order by heart, like I could go to Starbucks for you.
Speaker 2: What is that?
Speaker 3: Okay, we tell everyone what the Starbucks order is. We want to know. Sorry, her beverages don't come from Starbucks. Where do your beverages come from?
Speaker 4: Coca Cola? I like Coca Cola regular?
Speaker 3: Are we talking about regular?
Speaker 4: Wide waist star?
Speaker 3: Yes, okay, regular Coca Cola. I love this.
Speaker 4: And now I know I have to say Coca Cola because I said I just love coke and somebody.
Speaker 3: Said co Colaa.
Speaker 4: I did change my order, Jessica. Just I know you're dying to hear the news. But I am love the egg white bites and I still do. But now that's the thing, and I give this to you as a gift. Okay, you have a square thing called potato cheddar bytes and it's eight it's egg white bites. And potato and cheese and you're welcome. And they're only two hundred ten calories. So there it is.
Speaker 1: Wait, just is this why you love egg white bites? Yes, she's the first what she said, I could get to a time now. Yes, I get them in airports, I get them, I get them wherever. Yes, because it's a perfect little bite.
Speaker 3: Yeah, now we go. So how long were you guys shooting that together?
Speaker 4: For whatever? No, like cats, was it like two or three months?
Speaker 1: It felt like forever because we went through every single holiday in the year, so it felt like a year, but it wasn't a year.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I feel like we started in May and we were done by the beginning of August the end of July.
Speaker 4: I think you're right.
Speaker 1: I had my baby girl because she was the only one that wasn't in school, so she would come back and forth. So I would always have like a car seat that i'd try to put in the van, or.
Speaker 4: I'd Jessica was we would go on our days off. She's like, what do you want to do. I'm like, I'm I'm roaded hard and put away. What what do you mean, I'm exhausted? She was like, let's go shopping. Let's go. And there was in our little pont city. There was a jewelry store, there was a gift store, and she'd have all her kids, which I think they're twenty seven of them all in there, and they their kids are good. No, I know, we get parental class.
Speaker 3: My kids are not like that. And you're right.
Speaker 2: I travel with her too, and I'm like, let me just bedrot, like, let me be and she's like, I just went on a whole hike by the beach and now and it's like, let's go.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, no, you want to go out after. I'm like, no, no, we don't.
Speaker 1: We don't want to joel on, hold on, hold on what she would great, let's not let's not pretend that you were doing nothing in your room. When I would find out later like so what did you end up doing? And she'll be she'd be like, well, I had fourteen interviews, and then I did a bedside version a cappella. I did on a voice recording, but I did send it to Broadway. They're going to play it in front of everyone. There's gonna be twenty seven hundred person audience for what I just recorded from my bed and I'm.
Speaker 3: Like, You're like, let's go get jewelry. Can we just make a bracelet? Why don't we go do that?
Speaker 4: There was one I remember because on the days off, and it caught up with me and now I'm not doing that anymore. But I used to sing concerts on my yeah weekends off from the movies, and Capshaw was like, are you like, what are you doing? I want you to know, Jess, I'm trying to well, first of all, I'm in my fifties now, girls, so I'm taken. I'm just trying to be a little bit more mindful of the time that I have and resting and self care. I grew up in a time when self care was not a thing. It was like you keep going and you don't complain. And you know, I'm from the South too, so we have that.
Speaker 1: Hair care was a thing, but not self care. You're so right, and you're really got really good haircare.
Speaker 4: Hair care. I finally learned what that is too, And of course none of it's mine, but it's okay.
Speaker 3: None of it's mine either. It's okay.
Speaker 1: You know why people are there to help, that's right, okay, So can I just before we get on we can't get off of holiday without telling Okay, I need to know all the story well because it puts us in just a very special place.
Speaker 3: I hope that Christmas already laughing, did you know what this is already?
Speaker 1: Yeah, because there's no way that there's no other story that's that's going to make her look the way she looks right now. Okay, So we're we're pretty deep into our love affair, like we know we're no, we know that we are each other's people, yes, and you know, there's like they're setting things up somewhere and so we're just like chit chatting and every time like they're moving the set like all the grip stuff and everything. So we keep having to move spots like you're in the way here, you got to move over here, and then you So we find this place to sit stand and we're talking and we're standing there's like a we're in the we're in Atlanta, and there's we're outside and there's like an elevated back patio. Yeah, like a somewhat of a balcony, right, yeah, like a balcony, but we're not on top of the balcony.
Speaker 4: Almost got you remember.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, you did what happened. Okay, we need to know this story too.
Speaker 4: It was it tick calling up her leg. We were both in swimsuits, miserable and slapped it off.
Speaker 3: Yeah she did, she did, and I let her and I liked it.
Speaker 1: Okay. So we're standing at the bottom of this balcony so that our heads are like equal with the feet of the people standing on top of the balcony.
Speaker 4: This is very important.
Speaker 3: Okay, Okay, I'm picturing it. Okay, can you pature that?
Speaker 1: So we're standing there, so our little heads are right there, level with again the people's feet that are standing on the balcony, so they're like above us, and we're chip chatting, chit chatting. And there comes when you want to take it away.
Speaker 3: Christen.
Speaker 4: There was a boom operator and he had that you know he had he had the head hands on, yeah, hands on, and he just he just let it rip. Hey god, yes, our faces were right where his butt would be, right, you don't remember, but he just let it rip and just that and I went like we were like scooby Doo bo doo, and we went in the direction, not even look at each other. I went one area, she went to the other. We went and lookes throw ourselves.
Speaker 3: Could not regulates. Are lucky to get pink eye?
Speaker 4: That's very fo we And to this day I say, boom operator and we both know. We both stop it to say does he know that he did that?
Speaker 3: Of course he doesn't.
Speaker 2: He didn't see us, so he was like, I'm freeing so gross you guys grossed out.
Speaker 4: But then we couldn't contain it.
Speaker 3: No, we did. We went out. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And one of the greatest gifts of being friends with Kristin is she really does. She doesn't text you. She takes a video of herself and sends it to you, so it's in real It's not even like a voice memo. It's a real the whole movie. And every once in a while over the past couple of years, she will just send a video and it all really simply says is we got farted on.
Speaker 3: We were farted on.
Speaker 2: Mine in our own business, y'all just trying to make a movie, just trying to make.
Speaker 4: You cannot re enact because we looked at each other when we got farted.
Speaker 3: Direction opposite directions.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 2: There were so many funny keeping a street priests because the word fart can't even handle the word fart.
Speaker 3: No, if you talk about it's because you're PTSD with this one.
Speaker 4: I think, so this is you have some drama the Boom Operator doesn't.
Speaker 1: It does? And there were so many funny people on that movie. And I remember you and I, Oh my gosh, remember Alex moffittt from Sorry Live?
Speaker 3: Why would we like?
Speaker 4: He's the funniest person.
Speaker 3: God, he was funny. I know, I love him by the way, Yeah Sorry, he played my.
Speaker 1: Husband and he was he was so funny. We had we had a really good time and Emma Roberts just love her so much. It was but we became my family. We became my family. And then so that was a holiday movie. You've done a lot of holiday movies.
Speaker 2: Well, can I talk about this before you got on? I said to Jessica, and she is going to tell us a story that we both apparently don't know. I said, you're in one of my favorite ever holiday movies for Christmases.
Speaker 3: I love that movie so much. And then Jessica, what did you say? I said, I have to talk to her about it. And then what did you say?
Speaker 1: Well, I said, I don't think Kristen even knows how many times I auditioned for movies that.
Speaker 3: She got what And I remember I did not even know.
Speaker 1: I remember, like you know, I always felt like when I was auditioning early days, I was like the Orman's Reese Witherspoon.
Speaker 3: They'd be like, you look a lot like Ree Witherspoon.
Speaker 5: But not but like not like as good's pretty, not as pretty, but like not as funny either, but also like I don't know, just not her, but like.
Speaker 3: But not at all like that.
Speaker 1: And so anyways, when I get the script and it's playing her sister, I'm like, well, fuck, I can do that, right, That's what this poor man's Reese Wetherspoon is gonna be good for is I'm gonna be able to be her sister. And so I'm like, I got this, and I throw out my best audition whatever, and they come back to me and they're like, oh, I mean it was a good audition, but Kristin Chenowith got it.
Speaker 3: I was like, Kristen, you would have been amazing you with you were better. I gotta tell you, Kristen, that role was for you.
Speaker 2: Because Jessica and I talk about that you get the roles you were supposed to get, that you are so funny in that movie that I wanted to know because.
Speaker 3: I wanted this every time I watch it. Was there a lot of improv in that movie.
Speaker 4: It was mostly improv, my sweet And I was so happy that Vince and Reese let us you know that's always when and you know this, you both know this, that when it just happens naturally, and Vince would just go, chinniwick, just do it. He let us all do that. I do have one little story that I've never told.
Speaker 3: Bring it.
Speaker 4: I saved it. I saved it, and I didn't know if this movie would come up. I swear, I swear I've never told this, but I you know that character has all these kids right back, and she has these twins. H I've never had a child, and and I love them, but I just I didn't work out that way for me. And I'm having all these kids around me and I'm holding this this these twins all the time. My neck was really hurting and they would bring in and say, give you a break and let me hold one. Because I wanted to seem like a mom, right. I wanted it to look realistic. And I looked down and I'm like why I hope I can tell this on this podcast.
Speaker 3: You can tell anything. We talk about all the things.
Speaker 4: Okay, good. I looked down and I'm wet in my boom area and I was like, what is that? And I was lactating.
Speaker 2: Yeah what?
Speaker 4: And I panicked and I went I remember mentioning very quietly, begining toes. She goes, No, it's a real thing. It can happen. It's a real thing. I've never done it since, but I don't know if it was. I don't know what it was. But I had to put little covers. I had started lactating, daring that what was that? That is insane.
Speaker 3: I love that story.
Speaker 4: Thing. It can happen.
Speaker 3: I'm so glad you gave this to us. I mean, I've had that happened when I was breastfeeding, but never when I was not well.
Speaker 4: I thought, am I pregnant?
Speaker 2: Not know it?
Speaker 4: No, I wasn't pregnant. But I guess it's a real you know, you think about the wet back in the day or whatever. But it happened to me, and I was so embarrassed because there was like these wet patches, right, is't that weird?
Speaker 3: That's crazy? But you were surrounded by kids in that movie.
Speaker 4: Yes, you know, I was probably at my peak, if you know what I mean, and I was. I was just loving them. I do love children. I just love them. We had this thing called the jump jump in that movie.
Speaker 3: Yes, you did the jump jump and I.
Speaker 4: Would get in there on my breaks. Oh it was a bee tree dish and probably everything, but I didn't care. I was just it was fun.
Speaker 3: My favorite scene the movie is when you guys go to church.
Speaker 4: Oh isn't that funny?
Speaker 3: And Vince is on stage doing like Jessica hasn't seen it, she's kids, watch it now. I processed the pain of the rejection.
Speaker 4: That's what I had to the process. You know, we always want there's always a part we want, right and like you said.
Speaker 3: The party, is there one for you? Yeah? I was gonna say, let's tell us what is the part that you did not get that you were like over.
Speaker 4: It's Hunger Games? Oh I wanted to play Oh my god, oh how great? I mean I auditioned several times for that. But when I went to see it and I saw I saw Elizabeth, Yeah, thanks to it, I just went, you know what, she's so perfect, like you can't but it takes a minute.
Speaker 3: You have to let Yeah, yeah, I gotta say, though I can if they ever redo it, I can see you.
Speaker 1: In that role.
Speaker 3: I can honestly see you in anything.
Speaker 2: I mean yes, but that role in particular with like the outfits and that, and you know, she I like, you would have killed it.
Speaker 4: It was so wasn't it a pretty movie? I mean, if you can say it's a pretty movie, But I just I loved I loved the books, so I was.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And Poppy's reading them right now and she loves them. She's obsessed.
Speaker 1: She is also, by the way, speaking of you with kids, all my girls love you. You love my girls like you. So I mean so yeah, like family, like completely like family I worked with. My first movie that I ever did was with Vince Vaughn.
Speaker 4: Oh what was it? Yes?
Speaker 3: Wait, I don't know this, gosh, Sam full of sometimes you are. I did a movie called The Locusts. It was with Vince Vaughn, and he made me laugh.
Speaker 1: He might be one of the top Yeah three like to be with. Like, when you're in a room with Vince Vaughn, you are non stop laughing. I haven't seen him in a very long time, but back then it's true, like like like coke co cola out your nose, like you're like you're yeah, you cannot believe it. And we had a very we had a very fun We were like we had a very like brother sister vibe.
Speaker 4: He and I. Yeah, he's one of those guys like in much like Robin Williams who it's like, just let him go, just let I asked Robin one time we were doing this movie RV. And I said, do you ever just because he's always on chill yeah, and Vincent and he goes, no, this is me, yes around it it. Actually, I don't know how you felt just but I felt like Sharper.
Speaker 3: Oh for sure. Oh yeah, you got to be on your toes around someone like that.
Speaker 1: Well, you know they always say if you want to get better at something, play with someone who's better than you and not like I think I'm some great comedian, but I don't know.
Speaker 3: I'm kind of funny, and being with him you would have to like.
Speaker 1: And Paul Red was in it too, and Paul Red is also hilarious, and being with both of them was definitely. By the way, the movie was an extreme bummer. It was like the deepest darkest drama ever about like Insaust And yeah, it was like not a funny movie in any way, shape or form, but off camera we were laughing a lot. Yeah, And I remember when we used to go out and I would because he swingers, said, I think was just about to come out, and oh my gosh, he was so handsome again go back to our brother sister Vibe.
Speaker 3: He's so tall, so tall, and so handsome. And we would go out and I remember just being very He would use me as shield.
Speaker 1: Just to bounce the girls off of girls would be coming at him like rapid fire, just like throwing themselves at him, and I was safe. And we had such a like I said, we were just such a good dynamic and we had so much fun. And so he would just like instantly pretend like I was his girlfriend. They're like arm would go around me and he'd be like, nope, nope, nope.
Speaker 4: Oh you're even fatigue compared to the like he's.
Speaker 3: Tall, he's very he's very, very tall.
Speaker 2: I would find improvising in a comedy with him really intimidating.
Speaker 4: I can't imagine like I did it.
Speaker 3: I did do it, but there was one time I love it She's like, I can't imagine it.
Speaker 4: Why did I say that? But I will say there was one time he said just go. It was in the bathroom. It got cut, but he just said, you're in the bathroom and Reese comes in and I think it was not long after the lack ta Yeah, and I just riffed for about fifteen minutes and he shot it all. And then you remember in the church scene that you brought up, Yeah, we were all riffing. He just he would put the camera on anyone, any one of it, the character actors, and would just let us play. And I remember we were all getting a little confident and a little too much. And I remember kept saying, who let the dogs out? I'll never forget. Oh my god, He's right.
Speaker 3: But you know what I love when you go crazy?
Speaker 1: And you in Holiday, she played Aunt Susan, and you had the you always have the most amazing characters, but you just got to be wild. And I remember at one point you were always bringing home different bows, different different men to our family gatherings, and you brought home a Santa and you, I mean, this guy loved this.
Speaker 3: Know what had hit him? I mean, Kristen was on him. Like a pole.
Speaker 4: It was.
Speaker 3: I mean it was like she was hanging from the rafter. Oh my gosh, she was.
Speaker 4: It was the bag of her.
Speaker 3: I mean it was commitment, is what it was. It was commitments.
Speaker 4: Do you know that. I think maybe right after our table read said table read, I had a fitting and they said they held up this vintage play Playboy play Day and outfit and they said, we'd live for you to wear this for the Easter Holiday, and I squeezed myself into the I remember.
Speaker 2: Hot, well, you was both so taught in that movie because there was like a you were in like a Leida Hosen whatever.
Speaker 3: Halloween. Yeah, yeah, for Halloween.
Speaker 4: I was in Latex nurse. She was in Later.
Speaker 3: I was, yeah, those are you guys together.
Speaker 4: I've never seen more extras pay more attention to even one of us.
Speaker 3: We were classy. We were classy, classic cats.
Speaker 4: Sure. I love it.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 2: And we just had dan on because you have Bukatinski, Yes, we did, and who adores you also said he gets video messages from you and you have a So you have a holiday movie out right now that we've been talking about with Lindsay Lowen.
Speaker 4: What was so good?
Speaker 3: It's so good. It's it again. You just can't be bad, evidently, y'all. Thank you. What was it like to work with Lindsay?
Speaker 4: It was really fun and I had met her once again when she was younger. I mean she's still young, but I would say fifteen probably remember when all that craziness was surrounding her own.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And what was what I was.
Speaker 4: Struck by is how Lindsay is. Well, obviously she's a complete professional, but you know, much like you caps, you know, there's the Lindsay Lohan that we all know and a door, but then there's mom. She's a now I better, she was a new mom and a wife, and she we talked a lot. We didn't talk about show business a lot we talk about to this day. We talk about just like me and you caps. We talk about real life stuff. And I just am so if it's okay for me to say, I don't even know if I should say this, but I'm so proudly at all. I'm just proud of her, her and her journey.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she's amazing and obviously very fun and funny person, but very lots of depth.
Speaker 1: There, lots of depth, lots of experience and so much challenge. I mean, listen, a parent Chomp was on a loop at my house for maybe a year or two. I'm sure I think I've seen it upwards of forty but so also sorry just saying it played two people.
Speaker 2: She actually talks about how she really played four is what she feels like, because you play the two girls, and then she played the two girls switching.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's right, that's right, that's right, and so she's like, I really the experience for me was really like four girls.
Speaker 4: I never even thought of that.
Speaker 3: I know, wow, super talented.
Speaker 4: And that's where I met the Dan. And the Dan that's he's loud, like you are my sister. He is my brother, the Dan, and he's my day or whenever my husband can't.
Speaker 3: I love your husband.
Speaker 1: By the way they were, he would falling in love during holiday, and I just love her husband.
Speaker 3: He's so sweet. You guys are a perfect They're just such a great Oh you guys were like dating June holidays. Oh my gosh. Oh that's so fun.
Speaker 1: And they're so they're so what you I mean, what I observed and what I'm making up in my head is you two are so good at taking care of each other, Yes, I would.
Speaker 3: You would just see. It was almost you didn't even it was wordless.
Speaker 1: Sometimes they would just give each other a look and it literally meant I paragraph, and the other one would pick it up and then do the thing, and they were just talking with their eyeballs.
Speaker 4: Thank you for saying that. That's when we were first dating, and I was too I was too overwhelmed with my schedule. And during that movie he said, I don't ever want this to happen because I was actually having fun on the film, but then doing concerts every weekend. It was just too much. And then I think at one point I almost crashed and burned, and he said, never again. Well, if you'll let me, will I allow this to happen. And that was, however, many years ago. And one of the reasons that one of the many reasons that I married him is because he is interested in, Yes, the music, he's my guitarist now and we have a lot of great fun on the road, but he is more interested in keeping me safe and healthy. Has it's not as easy as it used to be, So sorry, no, I love you. It used to be and he's there to go, hey, everybody on this team. She's just one little person. And you know it's hard.
Speaker 2: It's hard to say no to things too, and so to have that person that loves you and can read you like it's you know, listen, the team that represents you you can say no to, but you know, at the end of the day, they want you to be out there doing all the opportunities. So the person that loves you being able to advocate for you and be like, actually no, And sometimes you don't even know that you need to say.
Speaker 4: No, no, I get caught up in I'm not gonna let's just talk real, like, Okay, you're fifty six now, you want to stay relevant, you want to continue to work. These are all real things. As women we have we have to hear, right, And He's like, you're relevant till the day you die. If you quit tomorrow, you've given the world so much. Stop it right now. Anybody that says that to you has got to go. I've got your back. You just let your work speak for you and stop it. And he is the balance.
Speaker 3: I feel like standing ovation yeah no, but that's the care taking. But that's the caretaking. And I remember, I don't know if you remember this, Kristen.
Speaker 1: So after we did this movie together. We just became just very fast friends and like like family. And we went to go see Hadestown Sit together in New York City, and I mean, I knew she was Kristin Chena with but I was like, I mean whatever, I've been around a lot of famous people, like going out with going out with the famous person in New York City is like no big deal. And you know, I mean, like they may recognize me from Gris Anatomy when I'm walking through that theater too, right, they might be like, look, there's there's Jess, like a camshow.
Speaker 3: I was pond scum, pond scum that they stepped on over.
Speaker 1: It was I think I got like I got some like bruises on my knees from people just knocking buy me.
Speaker 3: Just just take her out. I would have going somewhere.
Speaker 1: Going somewhere with her is my point is like going with the Queen, especially I mean especially on Broadway, and then we.
Speaker 3: Saw them after the show is so amazing.
Speaker 1: And then I remember coming to see you in something and for some reason, I'm I don't remember, but I came to see you in a show you did something go on.
Speaker 4: Broadway, my own concert and I was exhausted with it, and here Jessica shows up.
Speaker 3: You know, yes, but do you remember what happened afterwards?
Speaker 4: I feel like there was something, well, here's so.
Speaker 1: Along those lines, and I, like I said, I just love her husband so much, and he and I would we would also look at each other and sort of.
Speaker 3: Go like, okay, we got her.
Speaker 1: So I come to see your show, which was just all you in a concert, and I came to see you afterwards, and you were, I mean.
Speaker 3: Larger than life on stage.
Speaker 1: Cavilla like, this voice and this presence and everything about her performance was perfect, perfect, perfect, everything you would want. And everybody You're looking around and the lights from the stage are on people's faces and like she's reflected in their little glassy eyeballs and they're all just adoring and clapping and just living their best life there.
Speaker 3: I'm lucky enough to go see.
Speaker 1: Her afterwards, Camilla laughs at me, because I always go see people afterwards.
Speaker 2: That's why she does. Kristin, they let her see anyone. Christiane escort me out before even the end of anything.
Speaker 3: I have to leave early.
Speaker 4: Are you that first?
Speaker 2: I'm that person where they're like, well, we need you to open the exit door for everyone else and hold it, and Jessica goes and Taylor's waiting for her or whoever is waiting for her.
Speaker 1: So I go back and I see Kristin and Josh Is in the room and I looked at you because there you were in real life, and I said, you are magnificent.
Speaker 3: You are incredible. That was the most amazing show.
Speaker 1: You need to take a break, I remember, naw, And I remember being like, why am I saying this to her?
Speaker 3: Like I shouldn't be saying this to her? What am I doing? Like who am I to come in and be like you should be taking a break. But there was something, yeah, where I.
Speaker 1: Was like, you do you are so fully committed and you burn the candle and you are setting yourself on fire to keep everybody else warm. And there's a moment when the people who do know you have that that moment of recognition where you just go, Okay, hold on, give my girl a break. My girl needs to sit down and like, have a cheeseburger and watch the television.
Speaker 4: You know. I actually do remember this now, and I think it was it was not long after we did that movie. Yeah, it's it's a thing you know, we all have our what do you call it, our act, our thing, our Achilles heel. My addiction is work, and so I have to constantly I'm there now, I'm actually there right now. It's been forty one days and I am there now. And now I know, like I don't want to I want to enjoy the family and being together with my people. And if you're always tired and you're coming in, you know, exhausted, and it's not worth it. And I have that problem saying no. That is my biggest I'm sure a lot of women understand that. But yeah, probably even on this podcast right here looking at y'all, you probably understand it's like, oh, no, I can do it all. I'm strong, I'm tough, I can do it all. I should be able to do it all. But the truth is, you just you can't continue to go at a hundred miles an hour. No.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah.
Speaker 2: I want to know then, Kristin, like, when you do your self care, when you do have that moment where you're like, I'm going to take care of myself.
Speaker 3: What is it that you do? What do you like to do when you're not working? How do you yeah, how do you take care of yourself.
Speaker 4: It's been a self discovery part for me because I never would allow myself breaks. So in the past few years I've learned to do that. And some of the things I love to do, they're very silly. I like to be dazzle. I'm pretty good at it.
Speaker 3: No, I love that. I would love that too.
Speaker 4: Yep. It's very intricate and I don't use a machine. I do it by hand each stone. I love that obviously. I love to read. I mean just to sit down with a really good book and to have up thirty minutes of it of your alone time to do it. I am a small girl, who isn't I love that. I like going to Cabo. I like that. I like music, music, just putting on music and or anything on anything to binge watch. But I'm like a lot of the rest of the world and You've heard it a million times. I love true crime.
Speaker 3: I love true love true crime.
Speaker 2: Jessica, I don't know if you like true crime because, like, honestly, Kristen, just the sound of Forensic Files coming on my TV.
Speaker 3: I'm like, it's like it calms me.
Speaker 4: Same.
Speaker 2: Have you watched it?
Speaker 4: Dateline is my I watched John Benay, I now think the parents did not. I don't think the family did it at all.
Speaker 2: I'm glad we're talking abent this. I don't think they did either. But social media is back in it, and they they have some questions. There were no few prints going to them from the house.
Speaker 3: This is all I know. That's my only fact.
Speaker 4: But remember the police watched it. If you saw lou Smitt, which is the detective that was hired to do the case, if you saw his back case, you would understand that this poor And you know every time it comes up in this port it's the sun did it and works on dateline.
Speaker 3: Oh, I know what you know.
Speaker 4: I just feel bad for that family. Also, I don't know if you're into it, if you've watched the menandas.
Speaker 3: Monsters in fully in, I can't get close. I'm in. Kristin, what do you think?
Speaker 4: Should they be released?
Speaker 3: They did get them out of there, Kristin, get them out?
Speaker 4: Why do you think this? Why do you think it? I just want to talk.
Speaker 2: Can I tell you something really creepy that I haven't admitted to anybody. I was driving to Beverly Hills and I had to I looked up the house I drove by.
Speaker 4: I drove by it myself last time I was there.
Speaker 3: It's all black, Kristin. It was probably me and you outside it parked. If we probably had a picture somewhere with us.
Speaker 2: Just like looking from our cars, I would there was construction, Oh you would. When I I had no shame. It was it was like two pm. People were out taking pictures. There's a little construction going on when I was there, I don't know, but yeah, well construction, yeah, the stone construction.
Speaker 3: Oh my goodness, you too. Were you sleuthing or were you just like you just wanted to see it.
Speaker 4: Well, I don't know how you felt, Camela, But I needed to revisit because I had seen that Ryan Murphy thing. I'd seen the Real Life menandas you know, the true crime documentary. Yeah, I thought I just need to see the house.
Speaker 3: I needed to see it. I needed to make some decisions for myself as to how I felt.
Speaker 2: Again from the car outside, it's sort of like my own It's like my own personal investigation happened.
Speaker 3: And I sat there and I thought, should they should be let out?
Speaker 4: What do you think they shot their parents? I mean, it's horrible, right, it's horrible.
Speaker 2: But I think they've paid for their crime. They've gone to jail for a really long time, and I think that the abuse was so heinous that I don't think there are a threat to society and I think they've paid their duties either.
Speaker 4: I don't think Camilla that they'll get out and do anything bad or naughty. I just think I don't want it to be a message to others like, hey, you get abused, you want to blow your parents away, You might get out one day too. But do I think that they've been in there for I think it was a different time. I remember it was o J. Yeah.
Speaker 3: By the way, that's what I've driven by. Is that a part? What have you driven by?
Speaker 4: The car?
Speaker 3: Are no in Brentwood? Hurts the house?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Nicole bron Simpson's. It was a little like DUPLEXI condo e thing like. It was like five minutes away from where I lived in high school, and it was I mean the entire listen my high school graduation. I think it was the day that they were they were following the Bronco No yes, yes, yes, yes, there was like you know, televised the I can't imagine living in LA when that was happening, and it was five minutes from my house, so yes, we drove by, but for a long time it was really like the road was closed. And then and that house didn't get it didn't get knocked down. That's still there. Someone lives there.
Speaker 2: Well, it's crazy that that someone clearly lives in the Menendez house. Oh, I mean it's still there.
Speaker 4: Knew that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what, This is completely.
Speaker 2: Off subject, but this is what I asked my brother because I told him I duramed by there. I said, would you ever live in a house that you knew a murder had taken place in? And I don't care how many ghosts are in there? It's a sixth bedroom.
Speaker 3: He doesn't care. He doesn't care, he doesn't care.
Speaker 4: I'm glad that you like the crime too.
Speaker 3: I love.
Speaker 1: The only one that I got really into was in the beginning, and actually it was podcast which was cereal.
Speaker 4: Hello.
Speaker 3: Did you ever listen to that? The early one?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Kristen.
Speaker 2: Do you know we're going to tell you we Jessica and I kind of part of a true crime documentary that's out right now.
Speaker 3: You don't know. I'm gonna let Jessica tell you it.
Speaker 2: Because I don't even know if I want to promote it, to be honest, but we are part of something and it's well, Jess, you got to drop her the deats.
Speaker 1: We talked to Dan Bukatinski about it as well, because I don't know if you know this about him, but we met him, well, I met him a couple times with his husband, with Don and all that. But then he came to Grays as a writer and he was on the writing staff with a woman named Elizabeth Finch, who there has recently been a documentary about who based fabricated entire art of her life, including surviving cancer, surviving just a lot, a lot, but she completely lied about all of it and was in like real relationship and friendship the way that we all are when we're on sets and sitting by chairs, and.
Speaker 3: For years, like we were very close to her for years years.
Speaker 4: How did we not start the interview with this?
Speaker 3: We had to, We had to eat to ease you in with We needed your trust, she needed your trust first.
Speaker 4: You got my trust. But like I've seen the commercials about the Finch girl, Yeah, classic narcissism.
Speaker 3: I'm not yeah, oh well, yeah, I don't know. I don't know. I have opinions.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to stay it on the pod, but we will all grab wine and we will we will discuss what I think.
Speaker 4: Okay, you know there's always I shouldn't say this. When I first hit it in the in the small way that I did with Wicked, there was a girl.
Speaker 3: That musical did. What is that musical? Yes, you know it's a long time off off off Broadway, that's right.
Speaker 4: I was a girl. I can't say her name because she ended up. Did she get to go to prison? But she she started out telling me that she had She she would come to the show every night and she would sit in the same seat or near around, you know, the same area, and she would come to the State Shore. And I got to know her because I would see her every night. And then she would start leaving. She would start leaving me small gifts and I would go, oh, my gosh, thank you X, thank you so much for the gift. And then it started becoming like a Louis Vuitton purse. And I was like, I said, oh, I can't accept that, but inside I wanted to so bad obviously, and then she she said, no, I want you to have it. And then the next week it'd be like a Valentino shawl and I'm like, I.
Speaker 3: Have the name and the number. I need her.
Speaker 4: Oh yes, I'm telling you possibly as I'm taking it from her hands.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 4: And it got to where she became in my in my group, you know, she was there every night, and then she got herself backstage everybody, and then she loaded on me that she had liver cancer and that she didn't have long to live. Now a lot of people in our industry have had this happen to them, but I was so sad for her and how can I help and what can I do? And I did a benefit concert for her to help her raise money for her for her come to find out she wasn't sick at all, and she'd done this to me. I think Kirsten Dunce and the actress Cherry Jones, and she's professional, I guess, grifter, like yeah, all this stuff, and I think this Finch girl might thought there's something that happens. They get in with your that they're ill and then they get you in that way. And of course who I'm sure imagining that you all can and you felt that like, well, that's what.
Speaker 1: We said was that you were never It was a perfect crime, right, because you're never going to say to someone never are Is that true? Is that true that you that this awful thing happened. You're never going to do that.
Speaker 4: Never.
Speaker 3: That's wild that you did a concert.
Speaker 2: You know what's scary about this is the more we talk about this, the more people have experiences with this, you think it's so crazy that, like, this is so incredibly rare, and then you realize Dan had knew somebody else I had done this too, But yes, he and don Yes, you know.
Speaker 4: It is very common, and I think they must want to look for a way in. And what I want to say to them is just be yourselves. And by the way, you don't it's not you know, we're going to get to know who, We're going to get to know, and it's going to happen the way organically, or it might not just happen. It's just we're in the public eye. And I don't even know why I'm trying to say. I felt so bad for her, and then I got so duped and then now what unfortunately it has done. And I'm sure you know what I mean. Where I'm going with this anytime someone says to me, like they'll make me backstage or after a premiere or something and they'll say, you know, I too, I have a thing called Theeer's disease. It doesn't matter what CAPS knows. It's like vertigo.
Speaker 3: I know what that is because I have tonight is how are you doing? I'm doing good.
Speaker 2: We had it.
Speaker 3: We actually had a whole episode on this. But I know that that is that can be part of it, and I I yeah, so I I know all about that. But anyway, I will let you continue to storry.
Speaker 4: But I do know what that is that you know, you don't have to have my disease or you don't have to. That's not a way in. That should never be a way in anybody. I didn't you know tonight is that comes with mineers. So I'm sorry that you have that.
Speaker 2: That's okay, I know it, and that's okay. You know what I've I you It becomes normal, it comes par your life. We can't you go without talking about Wicked, of course, I.
Speaker 4: Mean we must because we have to.
Speaker 3: We must be.
Speaker 1: We have because you're the original, because you originated this glorious character, and you gave so much to it and and you are like, You're an impossible standard to meet, but you are. You set Glinda as this incredible standard. And and somehow as we're seeing this now in movie theaters, which is so incredible, and I love those two performers.
Speaker 3: I love the movie so much.
Speaker 1: The music is I mean, just gonna I'm gonna go against and swim against the grain here.
Speaker 3: When I went to go see the movie, I was like, I know this music, like it's gonna be great.
Speaker 1: I'm sure, but like I know it like it's not gonna it's not gonna be you know, it's not gonna be like that first time that I heard it and whatever, it's.
Speaker 3: Gonna be fine. I go see the movie. I loved it.
Speaker 1: I love but I still was like, I know, I know the music. I have not stopped singing the music. The girls have been like, can you put that on again? Can we do define gravity again? Can we do popular again?
Speaker 2: And now I'm like, yes we can. You know we can do it on uh loop, Let's just keep doing it. So, Kristin, I want to ask you because you made a comment. Okay, So the Ariana and Cynthia have been getting a little they've been getting some crap right for the press tour and them being so mushy with each other, and I love it. I'm hook line and Sinker for I love it. I think I think their bond is incredible. And I read that you made a comment that you said, that is the bond that you end up having playing these characters, like you totally get it.
Speaker 3: Can you speak to that a little bit.
Speaker 4: There's only one other person on this planet that understands what it was like creating those parts, and that's Dina Monzelle. And we you know, this was before girls be together, girls supporting each other. This was before me too. This was and there we found ourselves very different actors but coming together. And I mean, I don't I don't want to say this about us, but I will say it about it. We created magic together. And when I her, when I look at her across the room, only she and I know what it was and on stage and how we and so we have this feeling of, oh, please let it be a wonderful movie. And I've said this story many times because it's the truth. Ari came backstage and when she was ten to meet me, and that she was with her grandma Nonah and I met her and she said, I want to thank Glinda and I said, oh, okay, here we go. Her grandmother said you should. You should hear her sing and she kind of sang something. I went whoa. I went whoa, and we became That's when our relationship started when she was ten. We we've worked together before. I've been in her life for a long time. I remember her calling me saying, I have this, I have this all I wanted to play for you, and it was thank you. Next, I think you're going to be fine. And then she called me and said that's what I'm auditioning for Gwindo here in COVID and I and she goes, what do I do? I said, you're you? Do you? I just remember saying I knew don't touch her, like, just don't just let her do it because she's so gifted. I didn't want to mess with it, and she didn't really ask me to, but she did say what do I do? And I said, just be you? And then she called me. I got the call back and then of course she gets the part. And then I went to the New York we had this. They had a screening for the Broadway community, which I thought was very lovely that Universal did that. But she was holding my hand through the movie. I was talking with her a lot through the process, but I think she just wanted to hold my hand. And after the movie she I was bald. I was bawling through the whole thing, just bawling. And that's that's the truth. And after the movie she said, are you proud of me?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I'm getting so emotional listening to this right now, and I'm.
Speaker 4: So proud of you. Are you? I'm so proud of you? I mean, what could I say? She was wonderful, she added, she paid homage to me, but she did her own thing, just like Cynthia did with Adena. And recently, Adena and I were at the La premiere and we both we were on the red carpet. We just looked at each other and went, wow. You know, you think maybe something that you will be in once, maybe will land on the earth and maybe someone will remember it. But never did I think I would be alive to see it. And you know, it's a it's I'm very grateful. I'm very grateful for it. I'm grateful it was in the hands of John Chu that it was in the hands of Ariana Grande and Cynthia Rivo, who didn't just not disappoint but and I believe me, I'm not getting paid. I only speak from the from my heart. And I was so, oh, my gosh, so proud of them, and it was finally a release of I didn't and now they're doing theirs, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when you talk about the origin story and being there with a Dina and creating these parts, I think it's probably too simple to ask if it was hard.
Speaker 3: But when you were talking, I felt from you that there's story there, like putting it together?
Speaker 1: Was it because we just see the final product, We just see the oh, I mean like we see the we see the grandness and the beauty and all that.
Speaker 3: But like when you were first doing it and you were in rehearsals, was it was it hard?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Remember we had no template.
Speaker 3: What do you mean?
Speaker 4: We had no There was no movie. There was a book, but nothing like the musical. And I remember for a long time it felt like, I mean, we were together, but she was in her corner and I was in mine. We were trying to figure out our own parts and then we would come together and I just want to brag on her for a second. She really you know, I had to be a lot of the comedic relief in that. And then and at the end, Glinda grows and there's a lot of depth there, but a Dina. You know, there's there's something that we're hearing over and over right now, and it's the battle cry. I want to make sure everybody knows how that was born, because she probably wouldn't say it, but it was the We've all heard it a million times. Yeah. I remember being in rehearsal and I had listen. I had been given free reign to do Glinda, and I did to the nth degree and even wrote some of the lines. I mean, I was busy. I was busy, but I remember the day in rehearsal, Dina just been given the chance to be green for a second for the first time, and she was doing fine gravity and I remember at the end it's not written, Ah, it's not written. I just remember going let me down. Ah. And I want it to be known that, you know, there's things I bore, the hair flip, the dialogue, there's things I did, but that's us together, and that's you know, that was us being given free rein and was it always easy? No, we had no, we had no, we didn't know what we're doing. We opened it in San Francisco, and I remember after coming down in the bubble and then define gravity. I went to her intermission and I said, it ain't gonna matter what the critics say, as the people love it. And she was she was, oh, my god, great about am I sounding good? Am I doing good? Shit was amazing all the time.
Speaker 1: By the way, pause right there right, someone who we all know as magnificent was wondering if she was okay, Like.
Speaker 3: We all have self doubt, we all doubt ourselves.
Speaker 4: Hello, I was like, is it funny? Listen, no matter who you are, no matter who you are, you're going to question. That's I think that's one of the things that makes people great is that they hearn so much, they care so much, and then ultimately you have to shud that and go it doesn't matter. I'm gonna do it. And so when I hear Cynthia doing her version of that, which is very different, I think I know where that was born. And then Cynthia is allowed to come into hers It's the passing of the broom, so to speak. Wand if you're lucky enough to have something in your career like you both have had, that you can attach yourself to that. To this day, if I do a concert and I don't sing popular or any songs that are attached to me, I could get shot all my money back. That's right, and I will always do it always.
Speaker 1: But what's really important, So this podcas was born of our friendship and our connection on you know, a show that, like you said, managed managed to grab.
Speaker 3: People and give them comfort.
Speaker 1: And we we we have, you know, a group of people that have that has grown since we started, and we call them the crew, and it's the call it Crew. And they they write in and they call in, and they do so with such bravery and such vulnerability. And many times, you know, we talk about how loneliness is a real epidemic, and it's been it's been.
Speaker 3: Understood, stated and and and articulated.
Speaker 1: Very well that this is happening, that there are people who are lonely, and when people are lonely, what do they do? And lots of times if they doubt themselves and they write in with all these different things. But that's but it's a real thread that's through many of them, which is like, how do I know if I'm on the right path, How do I know when to start my family? How do I know about this friend that's like doesn't feel right?
Speaker 3: But I don't know.
Speaker 1: I really love them and I can't imagine not having them, but this doubt, doubt, doubt, And I think it's always so important to remember that these people that you think are larger than life and that have no worries in the world or just came upon this thing and magically opened up their mouths and had this ah, and.
Speaker 3: Then it's hard one, and that you doubt yourself and you.
Speaker 1: Think it's not right, and you're sometimes not brave enough to sing it the loudest and sometimes you're not even brave enough to sing it at all, But that these are the moments that make us human and connect us. And so you two, having born witness to that struggle and that definition of self and character is so important.
Speaker 4: I'm so glad that y'all talk about these things on your show on your podcast, because I think I don't know how you feel, but it feels like and it doesn't matter if you're a performer or an accountant or whatever, no matter how successful, you get with more success or becomes more pressure. Yeah, and I even find myself thinking, oh my gosh, what am I doing here, I'm a big loser. People can see through me. I'm just faking it. No, that's the devil talk. And as my mother would say, that's the negative. And we can all let it in. We can all let it in and it doesn't it doesn't matter who you are, you have it, and it's it's nice to hear there's it's nice that there's conversations like this that people know that no matter who you are, famous not famous, success will not so so it doesn't matter. We all have the insecurity. We all just do. It's we're human.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, you know what. I love that you said to you.
Speaker 2: I love that you said that their battle cries were different because it got me thinking, like, well, what's my version of my battle cry?
Speaker 4: Very Well said yeah, you.
Speaker 3: Know, like what's mine? Oh, I'm going to hear it later right after.
Speaker 4: Want to do the video of that.
Speaker 3: It's coming. I got to practice it. I don't know what it is, Kristen, but it's going to be pretty amazing. It's pretty amazing.
Speaker 4: I think that we should encourage all women, especially women, to find their own battle cry. Actually, because my gosh, it's hard enough. And and to have like you two, who are good friends, I'd love to see it women supporting women and that it's there's room for everybody at the top. All of this is true when I was younger. I'll just tell you, when I was younger and boy cannot talk. But when I was younger, it was not it was you got to you got it. It's all You're on your own. You're on your own. And now with this women power thing, I'm thinking, thank goodness because this is always felt natural to me. Instead of pitting women, it would be easy. It would have been easy, I think, for Adena and I to have been pitted against each other. And I think and whenever that might have crept in, we both went h. We have a job to do and we have goals to create. But now it's even like you look at Ariana and Cynthia holding each other's hand, seeing each other. I don't mind it one bit. I'm here for it, just like I'm here for Travis Kelsey and Taylor Swift's love. I'm here.
Speaker 3: We're for girls, same we're here for it. We're here for it all.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 3: I'm here for the good.
Speaker 1: The good that I mean, it's just it's very inspiring and I love that there's just the freedom to share it, you know, to share the stories.
Speaker 3: Kristin. I am thank you so much for you podcast. You you want your number so that you can send me videos to I.
Speaker 4: Will send you videos from the tub.
Speaker 3: I want all of them. I'm not kidding. I don't care where you are.
Speaker 1: One time she sent me, I went to go, like click on the video she sent me, but it was just dark. It was black and it was because it was nighttime and.
Speaker 3: All the lights were off. But She's still send me a video instead of a voice.
Speaker 4: Note.
Speaker 3: I don't even I don't care how dark it is, Kristin.
Speaker 4: Okay, I know.
Speaker 3: I just love you.
Speaker 4: I love you guys. You're amazing.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much. You're the best. I'm calling I'm calling you in a minute. I love you. Goodbye. That was literally I'm not even kidding when I say that was one of my favorite interviews we've ever done.
Speaker 2: I'm obsessed. It's not even funny. I'm like, I loved her before she came on, but now I'm like next level.
Speaker 3: By the way, I'm gonna give you her numbers. I'm not she's not joking. I'm not kidding. She's amazing.
Speaker 1: But also, can I just say something, I felt like you were super on too, like you had great questions and great connection points.
Speaker 3: It's because I'm a professional. Do you just slur when you said professional? I mean I've been drinking. I've been drinking. I haven't drinking. Maybe that's why battle cry. I haven't drinking. It's because I'm a professional. Professional while your microphones.
Speaker 2: No, i' I held this so tight. I can't believe Chris and I were both at the Menanda's house.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that's pretty funny. That's pretty funny.
Speaker 2: Literally, I mean it sounds so cheesy, and I'm gonna do the cheesybursion of this wrap up anyway.
Speaker 3: It was literally magical. Yeah, yeah, she is. She really is. I don't know what to tell you.
Speaker 2: And I love what she said about her husband, like he's the best the knowing of giving yourself a break, because that's hard. It's hard to the pressures that she talks about.
Speaker 3: And they really give themselves to each other.
Speaker 1: I mean, at least from where I've sat, like they really like have put each other, in in each other's care, and she and he is he's a guitarist. You know, he's on so I mean, so they also figured out how to do what they love together.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's that's a challenge. And she she's no joke.
Speaker 1: She's on the road all the time. And really she wanted to be one of our first guests. And she was testing out a musical and doing a run in Boston. And I mean truly, there was not there wasn't a minute in her schedule. She didn't have a free hour. I'm so grateful. I would take ten minutes with her, but I also need her to rest.
Speaker 3: Anyway. I loved, loved every second. Me too, Me too.
Speaker 1: Okay, well I don't. I mean, I'm not sure how. I mean, we're gonna maybe, but how do you top that? I think we should just stop.
Speaker 3: We're just gonna show up and we're just gonna call it. And I have to go lay down. I had to process, I.
Speaker 4: Know, I know, I know.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm gonna give it, gonna send you her number and then and then we're gonna have a group chat.
Speaker 3: How about that? Yes, I love that. Let's call it, Jess, Let's call it the end of the episode,