Speaker 1: Coming up at the top of the hour, right about four minutes after. It's my strawberry letter for today, the subject I am emotionally drained. We'll get into that in just a few because right now the nephew is here with today's prank phone call. What you got for us?
Speaker 2: New?
Speaker 3: Your husband's prescription?
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh, the husband's thank you.
Speaker 1: Always for script.
Speaker 4: With these people, we got to listen, listen, listen, listen, Linda. Some people need a prescription. Okay, I'm just calling it. That's all I'm doing. I'm just calling it. And the man got ailment or something. So we got to get some get the man's some medicine. Now, let's go get your husband's prescription.
Speaker 2: Come on, hello, Hello, how you doing? This? Is uh Farmancy. My name is Brian on the tech here? Uh is mister? Is it Donovan? Donovan? Is he available?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 5: What can I help you?
Speaker 2: Li? Well, he dropped his prescription off about an hour ago. I wanted to we wanted to call let you guys know that the prescription is ready.
Speaker 5: Prescription for way.
Speaker 2: Well, he dropped off a prescription. I'm assuming he must have looked like the doctor just wrote this prescription today. So I'm assuming he seems like he would probably need this pretty soon, so I wanted to let you guys know it's ready.
Speaker 5: Okay, And what exactly did he get a prescription for.
Speaker 2: It's a mox sicilian, a mosaicilian, a manticilian. We we've got him at least fifteen tablets if he could take two tablets a day. Right, My name is Brian. Yes, I'm the technician here at the pharmacy.
Speaker 5: Okay, well let me okay, he's done, that's my husband. Let me make sure you have the right down of them because we can we take the birthdays. Are you allowed to do that with me?
Speaker 2: Definitely? Definitely? It's seventy four, is that correct? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Okay? And so what exactly is a monsicilian for?
Speaker 2: A monticillian is an antibiotic man, So any type of small infections of some sort, diseases, whatever is it pretty much cures it.
Speaker 5: So you're telling me this nasty, then got something to winning got it on my first s offf he want to seem the doctor ain't got a prescription under my interest, just tries and he would have got something. You know what, you know what that Brian, I'm coming down there, I'll pick up the medicine. I'll get it, and if people want that medicine, he'll check in with me at my counter because I got a check and he done wrote that his not chast I'm gonna beat the hell out just he do not know, he does not even you know what.
Speaker 2: We brought it under year. I'm sorry, I'm sorry, you're you're uh miss? What? What? What can I call you about? Your first name? What's your name?
Speaker 5: No communist, that's fine, just communist, No communist?
Speaker 2: Okay. H First of all, I want to apologize. I had no idea that you were not aware of the actual prescription that he's that we've just filed for him, you know, just just on a personal note, I'm just curious, is there a possibility maybe maybe you could have given it to him?
Speaker 5: Brian Noble, you did you the lovet so oft my Now, first off, you don't call my phone. First off, no, you I'm glad you called my phone to tell me it's my interns, that's why. And then you know, excuse me of giving that NX something. Are you going here? Don't you ever in your life call somebody's Paul? And this is a courtry to call that none of your business? What's going on in my okay, none of your business? You don't get out of my leg. That ain't none of your business. And now I ain't get it. Nothing to answer your questions. I've got something for y'all. And he want to come home with STDs and you want to ask me if I gave him CDs? Oh okay, what was the manager? Let me speak to your managers, ma'am.
Speaker 2: I was just I was, uh. You know, I'm not trying to be unprofessional. I was just asking a personal question. I should not have asked you something like that, and I do apologize. Should we expect someone to pick up the description?
Speaker 5: I just told you. I'm gonna be picking up up. I'm gonna coming up. You know what, blind, You'll know who I am because I've got a couple of words for y'all, and I still want to speak to your man. You did, you were very unprofessional and I don't appreciate you coming at me. I'm going to eat you all. Me telling me he hadn't gotten a SCD, didn't ask me, did I give it a help? And you all up and play mountains.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not trying to get all in between your legs. Man, Apparently that's not the place to be considering you guys Nel Maxizila, you know, but.
Speaker 5: You getting me in loss shop? He like, you know what, Ryan, I still got some stars like left from the first and guess what I'm a life of from Yo. You don't play games with me. You do not even know.
Speaker 2: You do not know me.
Speaker 5: You don't know who I am. You don't know who I know and.
Speaker 2: What I got?
Speaker 5: I got something for yo? What does this prescription?
Speaker 2: Ask?
Speaker 5: Because I know it's nothing. Want to buy a house?
Speaker 4: I know it's not.
Speaker 5: What did he take his trife? Where did you asked? Because I'm all my way here.
Speaker 2: I'm uh uh. Would you like my managers here? Would you like to speak with him? Man?
Speaker 5: Yeah, put the manager on. Put your manager on. I want to speak to now.
Speaker 2: I ain't gonna say uh huh uh hello, Hello, Yes, Tommy, get the manager. This is nephew Tommy from the Steve Harby Morning Show. When you just got prayed by your husband, Donovan, I'm.
Speaker 5: Gonna hear him and you play calling me he needs to be out looking for the job, saying what's.
Speaker 2: In three months ago?
Speaker 5: Play with me like that? Got my blood pless you right? Oh no, I'm coming down. I'm still coming to get you.
Speaker 2: I'm not a maybe you can't come get me.
Speaker 5: He's gonna be glad.
Speaker 4: I love your show.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, oh.
Speaker 2: My my wife. Don't tolerate no cheating.
Speaker 5: You know you know crazy? You ain't right?
Speaker 2: You wrong. I got one more thing to ask. You know, what is the baddest and I mean the baddest radio show in the latest Steve Bobby Morning Show? Wow? Uh?
Speaker 1: Always?
Speaker 4: Is that geniusly geniusly stupid enough?
Speaker 3: And all I can say that's too much. You were too far an Apparently that's not the place to be, since that ain't way I want to be there.
Speaker 1: Man said, it's crazy.
Speaker 4: Go hard in the paint, baby, That's how you do it.
Speaker 1: You go hard in the paint.
Speaker 4: New York City, New York, New York, Big city of dreams. Get ready, baby. February to third, The Nephew was coming to the n y C The City Winery. You heard what I said. Tickets are on sale right now, February third, Saturday Night, New York City. If you can make it New York, you can make it anywhere. Tickets on sale right now all.
Speaker 1: Right coming up next, it is a Strawberry letters, subject is I am emotionally drained. We'll get into it right after this. You're listening hard Morning Show