Speaker 1: Elvis Durand's phone tap and today it's from Garrett.
Speaker 2: Yes, what's it all about?
Speaker 3: Garrett?
Speaker 1: Kristen's going to play a phone tap on her husband Tony. Now, Tony's that guy on the block who loves to deck out his house for the holiday season with lights, blow up things on in the front lawn, all over the house, even in the backyard. So I'm going to start the call to Tony as his brand new neighbor that lives right behind him, that he hasn't met yet, let him know I have a little issue with his holiday decor around his house. Oh good, the new neighbor chiming in, Yes, the holiday decorations.
Speaker 2: Let's listen in to Garrett's phone tap.
Speaker 3: Here we go.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hi, is this Tony farsh Yes.
Speaker 1: Hey Tony, my name is George Feene. I live right behind you. I just moved in about three weeks ago. We haven't met yet, so I know this is not the best way to meet, but I'm having a little issue and wondering if you could help me out with this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, go ahead.
Speaker 1: Shoot, I noticed about three days ago your Christmas stuff went up in your front and even backyard too.
Speaker 2: But I have stuff in the backyard. It's it's just a little bit.
Speaker 1: Much coming into my house and it's always blinking and boom boom boom, and I'm trying to sleep and it's like boom boom.
Speaker 3: I understand, but but you know yet to the stand too, is the season?
Speaker 1: Can you just maybe tone down the lights or take down a few in the backyard and just I know you.
Speaker 3: New and everything, but I ask anybody in the neighborhood. Every single year, people come from all over. I am like, you know, famous, a little bit over in the area for this. Okay. You know I've won awards every year, I get a brize. Okay, what I dons or whatever? And and you know, I'm very sorry. You can't sleep a put a mask over your face or whatever your eyes, cover your eyes somehow. But the lights are not going off. Okay.
Speaker 2: I was afraid that we're going down this route.
Speaker 1: This morning. I went to your house and I took your blow up Santa. I took your blow up inflatable Sanna.
Speaker 3: And not have you better not have?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, it is sitting in my basement right now. And if you want to turn down some of your lights, you can get Santa back.
Speaker 3: I listen to me. I get hold about six seven o'clock. That better be back where you found it. Do you want to stand me?
Speaker 1: I will give it back and put it where I found it, exact place once. Once the lights get turned.
Speaker 3: Off, nos're not getting turned off. Okay, I don't get on some millis from you. Okay, you.
Speaker 2: Stand him back again?
Speaker 3: Is a family? You want to my tense? Do you understand what that means to me?
Speaker 2: You're giving your kids a blow up? Santa?
Speaker 3: Yes, okay if it's any of your business?
Speaker 1: All right, well your business, Well, maybe we can work a deal. We're friends here, we're friends. Deal all right, Well, maybe you can come over. We'll have some coffee or maybe some tea. Seem like a tea guy. We'll talk about this.
Speaker 3: How about that for a deal.
Speaker 2: I will defight Santa right now. I will deflate him, and you will not be able to blow him up again.
Speaker 3: Santa, I will go.
Speaker 2: I will cut him, call him show ps.
Speaker 1: Make sure your wife is wearing some clothes, because I'm tired of seeing her walk around naked in the backyard. She had some orange juice naked the other day. Whoa lodie do look at me.
Speaker 3: No, she does not do that. First of ball, and if you disrespect my wife one more time, by sack, you're gonna get.
Speaker 2: I am not disrespecting anybody Christmas.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I'm in so much trouble.
Speaker 2: I didn't know he was that into Christmas.
Speaker 3: He's awful. Oh he's calling me right now.
Speaker 2: Let it go to voicemail and freaking out a little bit more and then we'll call him right back.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, Hello, Hi, Hi, honey, what's up? Hey, Hey, listen, well you right now you're home. I'm running arandonm at the post office. And then I was gonna go forget all that. Go home right now. He should have gone. Our houses under attack. But that crazy guy behind us. Our house is under attack. Yes, she's saying she took Sad already. He said fanta. Yes, she said he's soul Shada, and he's not gonna give him back. It's I drop the legs of the back because I keeping him up at night. I don't know whatever, I don't care. I'm like you, having drinksh over here. He probably don't even celebrate Christmas. That's why he's ou He might have a point. What the backyard life. If they're too bright. We're talking about what are you turn it on me? Not too Oh yeah, I don't know the thing. But he's telling me that he's looking at you through the window, drinking orange shoes naked. We are doing that. I do it every morning. Pursue you're doing Why would you do that? It's my line. I'm so embarrassed this guys. I'm tell pulling Malia saying he's making things up and he selling minute truth. Dot some clothes on and drink your juice? Will you?
Speaker 2: Tony? Tony? What hey, Tony?
Speaker 1: My name is Garetha Elvis Durant in the Morning Show and you just got phone taps?
Speaker 3: Oh my yeah, how a Santa Yo? I already I was already going to drive it home, going ninety miles an hour over here.
Speaker 1: Tony, what do you want to say to your wife?
Speaker 3: H is Stanna? Better be home when I get home already.
Speaker 2: Elvis Duran phone tap on.
Speaker 3: This phone tap was pre recorded with permission granted by all of art SUPs.
Speaker 1: The Elvis Duran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show