Speaker 1: Welcome to Can't Flee Reckless, the production of Ieheart Radio and the Black Effects.
Speaker 2: Just like that, we're back with yet enough excuse me, no, what in.
Speaker 1: The fuck a piece of steak flew the funk to the back of my throat? Hold up, excuse me all damn before you laught, did you make sure I was all right?
Speaker 2: She ain't trying to pack a pet of bitch back or nothing. You want some water? Excuse me? Ship All right? Hey, y'all were back.
Speaker 1: Shut mm hmm okay, So welcome back to yet another Can'tflee Reckless episode with your girl, Jess. I'm in here with Taylor. Y'all say Hey, that's Taylor, and Taylor's say hi Mac.
Speaker 2: All right, cool.
Speaker 1: So I'm gonna be reading today and Taylor's just going to be assisting me with fixing y'all mess.
Speaker 2: All right, So we're going to dive writ in. Hi, Jess, let's dive in.
Speaker 1: So I've been played by my girlfriend so bad, and I'm going to tell you how.
Speaker 2: My girlfriend and I have.
Speaker 1: Been dating for about three months, but we knew each other for over a year and things have been good so far. We have a very good communication and very open with each other. Well, at least I thought so, Jess. She has this cousin which she claimed she was oh so close to, and I get it because I have a close cousin as well, so I didn't really think nothing of it. They will always be on the phone just chopping it up, and the conversation didn't seem off at all. We even all went out to a party one time. Nothing out of the ordinary, right, okay, cool. So the cousin calls her one day and she's crying her eyes out, saying she has nowhere to go and nobody. So of course my girlfriend offers her a place to stay. In parentheses, I would do the same for my cousin.
Speaker 2: I bet you would.
Speaker 1: She finally pulls up to the house and we all was in the living room talking, you know, just to get more insight on what's going on. She claimed her cousin and her roommate got into it over some dumb shit.
Speaker 2: Girl.
Speaker 1: I didn't even understand it, nor didn't make sense, but whatever, it was getting late, so we gave her a blanket and a.
Speaker 2: Pillow so she can sleep on the couch.
Speaker 1: It's like three am, and I got up to use the bathroom, but something told me before I lay back down, just go check on her. Mind you. My girlfriend usually leaves for work around two forty five. Dad, What the fuck she did two forty five in the morning. All right, that's your all business. So I'm thinking it's just me and her in there because I thought my girlfriend was gone. I peek around the corner and this bitch getting her pussy ate.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, excuse me, Wait, the cousin or your fucking girlfriend? Oh my god. All right, let's continue the story. So I go out there, like, hold the fuck up.
Speaker 1: In surprise, surprise, surprise, it's my girlfriend down there eating that shit. Oh shit sore for wasn't even getting her for the eight she was eating her ill.
Speaker 2: Okay, so that must not be her fucking cousin.
Speaker 1: I know, I know that was very much gibbs inside, but that ain't the fucking cousin. That's one of them bitches that she called her cousin. Okay, that's how she got on the couch.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: I charged that both of those bitches and started throwing fists. I know that's right, because I would have the same thing. I saw this little pole by the couch, and I picked it up and started beating them with that too. Hold up, dang, because I was with you and you said you grabbed the pole and started beating both of them bitches. They didn't really have much to say while I was whooping their ass. What the fuck could somebody say?
Speaker 2: Why didn't he? Okay? Well, and that's the thing. I don't even know if it's a he, maybe it's a she.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Let's see, let's finish, and then hopefully we can say, Okay, they didn't say anything, but they did leave.
Speaker 2: Mind you, it's her house.
Speaker 1: But right after their dumbasses left, I got all my shit and fucked up a lot of her shit and left.
Speaker 2: Jess.
Speaker 1: I really don't don't have no questions or anything, but I feel so goofy, Like, what do you think? I think you did the right thing by leaving and by charging at both of the bitches with your fists.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna just say that you're a woman for crying purposes?
Speaker 1: You know, I mean to judges, listen to this podcast, bitchig all right, the nigga, we're gonna take him to jail.
Speaker 2: What do you think, Taylor? It has to be a girl. I feel like a nigga would be like okay, like what's up.
Speaker 1: It depends on the type of guy, because some niggas don't like that ship at all.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Every nigga don't like that girl on girl ship. That's still technically cheating it is.
Speaker 3: But I feel like my nigga would get over very like like.
Speaker 2: Yo, going for that ship.
Speaker 3: You wouldn't talk about it later, but he in the midst, like.
Speaker 1: Like like my boyfriend Chris, he wouldn't go for that ship. He wouldn't put his hands on us. That that was me getting my pussy by my cousin or me. Oh no, no, no, the girlfriend was eating the pussy. First of all, I'm not eating a puzzy, but that's just say hypothetically I was.
Speaker 2: And Chris come around the corner. He thinks I'm at work, but you can send me on the couch.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, my fake cousin and shit eating her pussy. He's going to get all his ship and dip right there. He's not like he ain't with none of that ship. Some niggas just ain't with it. I don't give an eat the fuck. Neo will probably like that type of ship because you know, neo love, you know, love having more than one bitch around.
Speaker 2: But the thing is, uh, what I hear it? The food?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Girl, all right, I'm hungry, say a loud she said, no, show me here, signalingt for me to.
Speaker 2: Stop eating, y'all, Okay, I'm hungry.
Speaker 1: Wait to all right, give me a second?
Speaker 2: Shut happy now, Jana? All right, it's probably a girl though. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Now, she says, you don't have no questions, but she feels so goofy, what do I think?
Speaker 2: What I think is.
Speaker 1: You did the right thing by leaving you never wanted because how do I trust you again at that? And then you line about your family like if now mind you, they only been dating for three months, so maybe that's something that.
Speaker 2: They were living together.
Speaker 1: They were already living together, y'all, felling love real fast. That's the thing, you see, how fast it was you You moved in with the bitch, but you didn't even know.
Speaker 2: All her cousins.
Speaker 1: See, like you didn't really get to know this person, you know, because you would know ain't your fucking cousin? You know, because you would have met the family by now, and you'd have met all the real cousins and shit, you feel me, you'd have seen this cousin around, you know. But they've been dealing with each other, you know what I mean, for whatever reason?
Speaker 3: Yeah, why was she even if that's the case, right, they just be together?
Speaker 2: That's weird.
Speaker 1: Hold up, Hold up, I know the ship getting good, But listen to just a couple of seconds of a commercial.
Speaker 2: If you love me, you'll listen.
Speaker 1: For whatever reason, it probably don't work with them trying to be together or fucking with each other.
Speaker 2: Or maybe yeah he yo, ill, that would make it so discussed.
Speaker 1: I'm really trying not to think that they're real cousin because that's dirty as ship. I can't I can't think of no ship like that. I just that's nasty.
Speaker 2: But I think, damn.
Speaker 1: I keep feeling like I want to give the advice to the girl who was eating the pussy, because I want to tell her to just be with the fucking girl, Like, just be with the girl, be with your.
Speaker 3: Cousin, or the advice you could give her just you know, don't move in too fast.
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't move in so fast for one that was already a red flags.
Speaker 2: Moved in really real quick. That that's a red flag for you.
Speaker 1: Like, like if I I wanted to date you, that would be a real flag, Like you move real quick. You know, these days, you gotta get to know a person, like you cannot just be out here moving in and shit then you can really you really don't know a person, and two you move in with them. And so she showed you exactly who she was type shit. You feel me because I noticed that that. That's one thing, even in my own experience, is you never know somebody too. You gotta wake up to them, and so you gotta see them before you go to bed, like shit like that, like you yeah, Like I've been in relationships where I know I knew, I'm like, oh no, I can't live with this, nigga, this is done before it even got to that, I'm like, oh no, fuck no, I can. I can just tell by the way it is when I get in his car. We would never ever be able to coexist in the same house together, Like yup, how certain conversations would go like you gotta be smart. You didn't tell me how old you was, because this is a dumb young move. I honestly feel like you are like a little millennial of some sort. She seem young as shit too, because she got balls on her Like, I ain't gonna I ain't gonna lie unless she a a O. G. Coppet mancha honey, like who don't give a fuck unless she is like a polyamorous person. She's into polygamy. Yeah she she Yeah, she young, she's absolutely young.
Speaker 2: All right. I don't got no advice for that though, other than that, you like, move the fuck.
Speaker 1: Ond Yeah, moving on to the next story. Hey, jas, I seen some advice. Me and my boyfriend had been together. Now I've seen some advice.
Speaker 2: That's why. That's why you need to fucking start reading again. All right. Now I'm gonna read this.
Speaker 1: No, I'm gonna read it because you're given tie it in here, all right, Hey, jos, I need some advice. Me and my boyfriend have been together for four years, and between the third and fourth year we took a break. We just got back together, and now we have a baby. Oh congratulation. I love him, But we really don't see out of eye on anything anymore.
Speaker 2: Damn.
Speaker 1: I don't know if it's postpartum for me or we really just grew apart. We don't really talk anymore, and we're just cordial. I kind of feel like I lost my friend. We agreed to stay together in the same house until our baby is one year old, and then he'll move out.
Speaker 2: Damn.
Speaker 1: But I'm really bored and unhappy and I don't have many friends and I don't get out much. But it's hard for me to make friends in my town because they're just not my type of people. That what if, are you living whovill like nobody in the town? Bitch like nobody? Jesus Okay, I live in a somewhat nice town, but most of our neighbors are older. I want to start talking to guys just on a friendly level, but I still feel like that would be unloyal and messy of me. I would feel guilty. But is it wrong if I started talking to new people shout out? Wait till he moves out? I don't know, but I'm ready to enjoy my life. He has female friends and I've read the conversations and it's nothing inappropriate, but I still don't like it. I think it's disrespectful. He speaks with this girl and I've expressed to him, but he doesn't care because he feels he's not doing anything crazy and he just speaks to her on snapchat anyway. I want to start having more guy friends too, But is that me doing it for the wrong reasons?
Speaker 2: Please tell me what you think. Absolutely, that's you.
Speaker 1: Doing it for the wrong reasons, because if you have a problem with him just having like a strictly platonic relationship with I mean, or friendship or whatever communication with a female that you have told me, you just told us that he's not. It's not anything crazy, you know, why would you want to go do the same thing if you don't like it? And then I also feel like you just had a baby self, course you're in your head about a lot of things. And then also postpartum depression is real, So it's the difference postpartum and then postpartum depression. I don't know if you intentionally left off the depression part, but that's absolutely normal for moms to have. And what you said in the beginning of your passage kind of spoke to that when you said I'm losing myself.
Speaker 2: I feel like I lost myself.
Speaker 1: I felt the same way after I had my daughter at thirty two, like literally five months ago.
Speaker 2: I felt the same way.
Speaker 1: So I definitely understand how you feel in regards to postpartum for sure.
Speaker 2: Let's go back to your questions. Let's go back to your questions. You said, I want to.
Speaker 1: Start talking to people I live in the summer. Night's sounding, you said, But is it wrong if I start talking to new people? It wouldn't be wrong if you guys come to that agreement and you guys like sat down and really really put everything on the table, because since y'all are I mean, it's kind of like y'all roommates, y'all not together, kind of sort of right the baby is right, yeah, I mean, if you're if you really don't want to be with him and you don't want to give it a shot, because this could just be a phase, like a stage that y'all are in right now before yeah, right, but then y'all came back together and had a baby, you know what I mean. So like, if this is something that you are really willing to let go and just want to be co parents, you know, then yes, I think y'all should sit down and and y'all always told each other to be honest and be like, look, we did make disagreement to stay together until the baby. I mean to live together until the baby is one year old and then you're moving out within that year. I mean, we're still not going to be together though, So you can do you, I can do me. We just and y'all just establish rules within that agreement, like you can't bring nobody to the house.
Speaker 2: I can't bring nobody to the house.
Speaker 1: Because I'm I'm assuming the only reason that y'all that you know, y'all agree to stay in the same household until the baby is one is for the baby to see mommy and daddy.
Speaker 2: Together, which I don't believe the baby will remember at such a young age.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's the only other reason I could think about why y'all would do that when y'all know y'all are not happy together and it's not really working for y'all to be in a relationship. But I mean, to each zone, that's that's what y'all want to do. That's fine, but you can't be miserable in your own household. Y'all made the agreement to stay, you know, to live in the same house together so the baby is one. But y'all, it don't seem like y'all went past that with rules for being together and living together and things like that.
Speaker 2: If you love me.
Speaker 1: You'll listen to this commercial and then we'll be right back. Your next question was should I wait till he moves out to start talking to new people? I don't think so. Again, y'all just need to have a fucking conversation. You know, he talking to people. Why you can't talk to people? You know? But don't do it because he's doing it. Do it because you want to do it. You feel like you don't have a life, you feel like you don't have friends. It's hard for you to make friends in that little town. But you're ready to enjoy your life. Honestly, if you can afford it, I would up and fucking move cause and living in a boring ass town like that, it's crazy.
Speaker 2: I don't know. She said, she live in town full of old people. Yeah, what if I she lived Delaware? That's crazy. I don't understand.
Speaker 1: Hold On, she said, I read the conversations. There's nothing inappropriate, But I still don't like it. Okay, Yeah, you don't like it because things are not going well with y'all at home, you know what I mean? And I understand that you start Any little thing about him communicating with anybody else other than you is going to irritate you because y'all can't. Y'all don't even talk anymore, you know what I mean. Like you said, y'all are just cordial. Being cordial with your baby daddy is crazy, especially when y'all live in the same house and the baby is fresh you just popped her out.
Speaker 3: Especially because isn't that like the time, like, oh, y'all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, listen, Me and Chris felt so much more deeply in love, like.
Speaker 1: After we had our baby, after we had Marley, like because Marley is a love child, Like she's a love child. So it's like damn, like that made me want him even more, made me want to you know, pop thisisy expeditiously again.
Speaker 2: But another one in there.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: You know you're supposed to feel like that.
Speaker 1: You know this is supposed to be joyous to you, you know, But I just feel bad for you because well, I have empathy.
Speaker 2: You know. I don't want to say I feel sorry for you. No, I don't like how that sounds.
Speaker 1: I have empathy because, like I said, I can I can attest to falling into that depression after having my child, and I didn't want to believe that it was true.
Speaker 2: You never know, you never know.
Speaker 1: Sometimes it's unrecognizable, like that you actually have postpartum depression. I'm not diagnosing you, honey, I'm just telling you my experience, and it sounds like that that could be what's going on.
Speaker 2: Is he there for you though? Have you shared these feelings with him? You know, how you're feeling.
Speaker 1: After y'all gave I mean, after you gave birth, like you know, I just I don't know, I just you should take your time. You know, your focus should be on your child, not even on a relationship with her dad or his dad. I'm sorry, I don't know if you're a baby boy or baby girl, but like your focus should be on the child. And honestly, you you got to take care of your mindset because you can't even take care of the baby if you're mentally screwed up.
Speaker 2: You know, if you if your priorities are not.
Speaker 1: Aligned with your needs, like you know, you need to make sure that you want to you have a great mental space to take care of the baby. You need to make sure that you're healthy enough to, you know, take care of yourself as well. And honestly, what he needed to be doing is giving you all of the attention in the world, like trying to take care of that for you. It ain't even about a relationship. You just had a baby for him. You know, you had a baby for y'all. And all a woman needs after that, especially if she's if she's experienced and postpartum depression, is for somebody to be strong.
Speaker 2: She needs support. She needs to know that she is still beautiful, that she you know, he has to do.
Speaker 1: Everything in his power to make sure you're okay, you know, and that's with or without the relationship. Like I said, so just take your time, baby girl. I know it's like I know, it's kind of fucking hard to It's easier said than done being in that position because after I had my baby, I did.
Speaker 2: I did have postpartum depression.
Speaker 1: However, my partner was there to make sure he could feel whatever void that I had. You know, I was downing myself. I felt like I was losing myself. I felt like everything I did was wrong for the baby. I felt like I would never be able to come back to work. I was panicking. I was like, I need to do shows. Are my fans missing me? Are my fans gonna forget about me? Why do I feel like I can't do anything right. It's you know, I start feeling guilty, like, oh my god, like I had a baby too late in my thirties, Like you just start thinking, you start thinking, and then I don't know if you're breastfeeding, but that started fucking with my milk production, like being depressed and stressed out, like it decreased my milk flow and I wasn't even able to produce milk on some days.
Speaker 2: I'm like, fuck, yo, this is crazy, you know.
Speaker 1: So about a grace of God, she's never gone without a meal, you know, but those things, these things are important. So I'm glad that you do recognize at least recognize the postpartum factor. But just take your time and don't focus so much on him and what he's doing. Focused on what you need to do for you so you can be strong for the baby. But I definitely would sit down and have a conversation with him, you know, because ultimately y'all are not gonna be together.
Speaker 2: That's just what it is, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: But if y'all are, because like I said, this could be a phase. If y'all are, y'all just gotta y'all gotta work. Y'all relationship need a lot of work. Because in the in the beginning, you even say, you know and your boyfriend have been together for four years, and then between the third and four v y'all took a break. You know, so obviously you know and I don't even know what that what that was about, Like, did y'all have it was the break because of infidelity?
Speaker 2: Is somebody cheat? Did somebody not trust somebody?
Speaker 1: Like did y'all jump back in after that break without resolving whatever the fucking problem was?
Speaker 2: Because that doesn't help.
Speaker 1: Either, you know, y'all still could be one of y'all or both of y'all cauld still be thinking about why the fuck y'all had to take a break the.
Speaker 2: First time, and that might have to do with him talking to the girls.
Speaker 1: Yeah exactly, because you I'm not gonna say you seem as secure. You just seem yeah, a little bit of secure, but you do seem like this is something that you had to deal with before, like how you explained it to me, And it's okay to be insecure that that's what happens, that's what happens is very normal in a relationship for you to feel that way, if you've had something to lead you there, if you've had if something has happened that impacted you in that way, you know, and that put a dent in your trust, you know, But update me. I would love to know just how everything turned out, and take care of that baby, boo, take care of that baby, and just like that. We do you have anything to say to Taylor? Because you is scrolling through the phone.
Speaker 2: Cause I'm thinking it makes.
Speaker 3: Me help think that somehow, I mean, I agree everything you said. I think that something has to do with why did they break up in the first place?
Speaker 2: And if prob would you have unfinished?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 2: I should say, yeah, got ready to get right.
Speaker 1: First of all, bitch, they bought me this burnt ass soul. I really can't take a bite out of this on the air. They're gonna hit this ship. It's like a fucking crack hu listen, uh uh, I'm done. It's the fucking samous famous cookie. All right, sir, I highlight y'all next week.
Speaker 2: Peez, that's some bullshit.
Speaker 1: Can't Fully Reckless is a production of iHeartRadio and The Black Effect. For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio, app, Apple podcasts, or wherever you listen to your favorite shows.