Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe Getty, Armstrong and Gatty and he Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 2: Any of you in the media clearly missed the art of the deal. You clearly failed to see what President Trump is doing here. You tried to say that the rest of the world would be moved closer to China, and in fact we've seen the opposite effect.
Speaker 1: That's the White House press spokesman explaining yesterday why Trump that was the plan all along. It was the art of the deal, the pullback on the tariffs away he did. And then but Trump shortly thereafter talking to a reporter to markets that persuaded you to reverse. I was watching the bottom market that the bond market is very tricky. I was watching it. But if you look at it now, it's beautiful. The bond market right now is beautiful. But yeah, I saw last night where people were getting a little queasy. I think everything had.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 1: The big move wasn't what I did today. The big move was what I did on Liberation Day. We had Liberation Day in America. We liberated from all of the horrible deals that were made, all of the horrible trade deals that were made. So he basically came out and said, I was watching the financial returns and people were getting scared. So and the reporting is that the Secretary of the Treasury was sitting there with him saying, dude, dude, just getting too bad. And that's when Trump put out the truth social yesterday, right right after we got off the air. Thanks for the timing, mister Trump. Couldn't you have done it a half hour earlier. It have been so exciting to talk about in real time, as the stock market skyrocketed immediately as soon as he said ninety day pause on the tariffs, freaked out by the bond market. Jack all about the bond market. No, I was not was the art of a Neil? Was the plan all along? Oh?
Speaker 4: Sorry, I stand corrected. So Scott Besant came out and further explained the White House's policies. Why don't we just start with number fifty, Michael, as.
Speaker 3: I told everyone a week ago there in this very spot, do not retaliate and you will be rewarded. So every country in the world who wants to come and negotiate, we are willing to hear you we're going to go down to a ten percent baseline tariff for them, and China will be raised to one five due to their insistence on escalation.
Speaker 1: Is Secretary think so?
Speaker 4: And then the market skyrocketed and then they plunged. As we speak on Thursday, they are down around five percent, depending on which one you're looking at.
Speaker 1: It's a huge drop. Wow, I see the Dow is down trade war with China sixteen hundred as everybody. Yeah, because the whole China thing, that's a big deal. What is it, one hundred and twenty five percent tariff on China? Now all those Chinese firts coming in. Whatever it is, one hundred and seventy five, three hundred percent, I don't know. As we learned yesterday, it can all change pretty quickly. It's funny in a way to have heard for ages, if you're paying any attention, that we've got to couple with China.
Speaker 4: They've been exploiting us. They've been erecting barriers to our goods. They've been stealing our intellectual property. They've been cheating in a hundred different ways. They've been flooding the world with cheap crap and predatory you know, exploiting of markets to put their competition out of business. Blah blah blah. We've got to decouple. And now that the decoupling is maybe beginning, it's like.
Speaker 1: What are we doing? Why is this? What a And I'm not.
Speaker 4: Saying it's good or it's going to be easy, but uh, here we go, right, how does this play out?
Speaker 1: Well? My characterization that I mean, because it looks to me like from the reporting that Trump got some reactions in the stock market that were beyond what he thought would happen and he had to pull the plug on this earlier than he thought. Or are you going with the this was the plan all along?
Speaker 4: No, I'm going with the bond market specifically, which is different from the stock markets the markets in general. But yeah, because the numbers in the bond market suggested people were really taking a dim view of the United States economy and debt in the long term.
Speaker 1: But he was, and that's no good. But he wasn't planning twenty four hours earlier to do that.
Speaker 4: No, as bessn said, Uh where does he say that that they were talking about it on Sunday?
Speaker 1: Anyway?
Speaker 4: I can't find it, and it doesn't really matter. But now they you know, Actually, I think this is a really good account by Annie Lensky and a couple others in the Wall Street Journal.
Speaker 1: It was a classic Trump.
Speaker 4: He took a drastic action, closely tracked the reaction, kept advisors and allies guessing, and then changed course.
Speaker 1: You're judged by the results, and we were.
Speaker 4: Getting screwed by China, but it was such crack the Chinese market, and they're cheap manufacturing. We just didn't want to get off the crack, even though we knew it was horrible.
Speaker 1: And now maybe we're starting.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 1: I have no problem with the result we've gotten. I think it's kind of hilarious that the people that were, you know, Trump hating crowd how how you know? Dogmatic he is, and he's an idea law and he won't bend and he refuses to face reality and he's crazy. And and then when the bond market does whatever he doesn't like and he changes course, then he's criticized for going back on his what he had said before. Well, which do you want? M You know, I don't know if we have the clip yesterday where he was talking about sometimes you gotta go, you know, you want to be on the other side of that wall. You try to go through the wall. You try to go through the wall, it won't work, so you gotta try to. Then you decide, well, maybe I got to go over it or around it or under it, but I got you know, got to you gotta change your plan. But that's things. That's what he said yesterday for his you know, dropping the tariffs. But it's a very sort of thing. He was being criticized for that. He wouldn't do that sort of thing, you know, an hour earlier.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm sorry that the quote I was looking for is actually in print. Beson To explained the move to pause some of the tariffs was discussed Sunday when the two men met. He and I had a long talk. This was his strategy all along. Now I can believe that Trump said, yeah, I threw all that permanent trade barriers talk out there because I wanted people to come to the table in a serious way and we got to restructure our international trade.
Speaker 1: I can believe that was his plan all long.
Speaker 4: I don't I don't necessarily think that technique is great as the leader of the free world, but you know, that's everybody can have their own opinion.
Speaker 3: On it.
Speaker 1: It would be technically true to say if you're playing all along is if the bond market does this, I'll have to end it. Yeah that he could have said that out loud behind closed doors long time. Sure as possible.
Speaker 4: About a little let's let's hear a little more Scott Bess into fifty one.
Speaker 3: Michael, your ponies fine bargle to China tradeing marble. Well, I'm not sure what you mean by the word in bargo one.
Speaker 1: Isn't any always eighty four percent?
Speaker 5: Is any?
Speaker 1: Barber? Well, it's it's good.
Speaker 3: It's China's decision that we have the deficit with them. They sell us almost five times what we sell them. So again, I think it's an.
Speaker 1: Own goal by China, and he expands on that thought in the next clip. But what I am certain of.
Speaker 3: What I'm certain of is that what China is doing will affect their economy much more than a will ours, because they have an export driven flood the world with cheap export models. And the rest of the world now understands because when we put our barterre fall, those exports are already flowing to the rest of the G seven and to the global South.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, you like March Madness or the NBA playoffs are starting. You want to see two giant titans going at it. The biggest economy in the world and the second biggest economy in the world are now officially in a trade war. That's pretty exciting.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know both know's going to try out in neither side is the sort of guy or in the sort of situation where backing down is going to be very easy.
Speaker 1: I don't think Trump should back down. How it's thinness, you know, there are a thousand opinions on that.
Speaker 4: How do we decouple with China? How quickly? Where do we start? How do we deal with the pain of it? I mean, that's super crazy complex. But the fact that it's happened, it has to happen.
Speaker 1: He could end up taking the Trump could end up taking the blame for something that was inevitable anyway that was going to happen more in drips and drabs, I mean, because the the the rupture had to happen at some point between US and China. It just it can't continue.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're your biggest business partner, Well, one of the biggest is a evil regime bent on world domination.
Speaker 1: That's right. That's not very convenient building up their military every single day to try to take us over. Yeah, I was gonna say that I put it too neutrally. No, they're bent on crushing us as an economy, as a political system, and a species. If they can. We want to stamp out the American ideal as fast as they should, they would actually ensla They would have no problem with that.
Speaker 4: I understand because the racist too, that's often left out of the discussion.
Speaker 1: You're right, I don't understand why more people don't understand this. It's it's it's it is a very very big deal.
Speaker 4: It's like because because so many people were making so much money, nobody had any interest in explaining it.
Speaker 1: God. I was listening to the Tom Cotton podcast the other day. His book out about Seven Things you Can't Say about China, But he was talking about when China finally decides to take Taiwan, and nobody has any idea if that's going to be this afternoon or never, or any time in between, and it's up to President she because that's the way their system worked. But as Tom Cotton pointed out, like the military exercise they did a week or so ago. If they just announced this is no longer an exercise, Taiwan is ours. What is anybody gonna do about it? Right? Yeah?
Speaker 4: At that point, right, Tom, we ought to talk to Tom Cotton if since he's making the rounds, his book sounds terrific and man, he is the finest and smartest of the China Hawks.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And he makes the point that a lot of the world said, no, no, Hong Kong is independent. You can't take Hong Kong. Okay, you've taken Hong Kong. You shouldn't have done that. And you know, time just goes by, and Hong Kong belongs to China. Now it's just like any other part of China. Yep. And I think that's gonna happen with Taiwan too, which will really affect chipping and blah blah blah blah. This trade war is gonna be fun to watch. Well.
Speaker 4: And one final thought, the reason for his title seven Things you Can't Say about China, it's just not like a provocative title. He's making the point that China has so much power, so much influence over various areas of business, especially financial, for financial reasons that nobody's willing to call them on some of the horrors of the way they do business, the way they treat people, just a dozen different things. And we've got to stop being afraid of offending the Communist Chinese.
Speaker 1: Starting with when we were kids, every scary international movie, the bad guys were Russian Soviet Union. The spies were from the Soviet Union. You know, World War three was going to be Soviet Union. Never never Chinese spy, bad guys from China in any movie ever. Right, And that's what said. Isn't that odd? I wonder if that'll change. Ever, we've got more in the way. I hope you can stick around. I got something I think it's unintentionally hilarious. It seems to be serious. It's from a website that helps with careers Career Guide Career Development thirty alternatives to hope all is well to use in work emails. I need from the Indeed editorial team. I need the editorial team of a website around business to help me with things to say other than hope all is well. Anyway. I'll get into those at the bottom of the ear.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I lean on that phrase a little bit in my correspondence. I need some alternatives excellent.
Speaker 1: But don't we under well? I'll talk about it when it's time to talk about it.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, please Michael five. The Jimmy fallon bits sounds amusing?
Speaker 1: Is it amusing? Let's hear that Trump's trying his best to ease everyone's concerns about the economy. This morning he.
Speaker 4: Posted be cool, Everything is going to work out well.
Speaker 1: Be cool isn't what you say to fix the economy. It's what you say when you and your friend are trying to sneak outside food into a movie theater. So you're walking weird? Dude, you're walking weird? Why are you walking sideways? My mom is just sneaking like a two liter bottle of soda and just open it slowly. It's the longest. I just open it fast if we can get it over with it. Sounds like you're grilling. Yeah. When I would bring beers into the movie theater, you gotta wait for like an explosion or something loud to happen, then you can open your beer. Shameful. I thought this was interesting.
Speaker 4: According to new research, your mind wandering isn't always harmful to learning. You know how it is you suddenly realize you've spaced off and haven't heard.
Speaker 1: A word for the last two minutes or something like that. It's okay with like audiobooks and stuff like that podcast because I can rewind them. But if it's your boss or a professor, you can't rewind it. It's disparting. Yeah, I will tell you this.
Speaker 4: I'll jump to a bit of a caveat to the science, which is really interesting but depends the setting and what's being said and how boring are they But for decades, whether it's an educator or employer, they've treated mind wandering as the enemy of productivity and learning. But according to new research published in the Jural journal, Hello, I need to read the Journal of Saying the word correctly. New research published in the Journal of Neuroscience suggests that minds wandering isn't just harmless, it might actively boost our ability to pick up on subtle patterns in the world around us.
Speaker 1: It's your brain saying, give me a second.
Speaker 4: I've got to shake all of that out, file it and understand the relationship between those ideas.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm good.
Speaker 4: It's doing the making the connections that give you actual knowledge and wisdom.
Speaker 1: I'll bet that's true sometimes or maybe even most of the time, but yes, not always. Yeah.
Speaker 4: The study conducted by researchers found that when participants' minds drifted during a computer task, they became better at detecting hidden statistical patterns, even though they weren't consciously trying.
Speaker 1: To find them.
Speaker 4: Mind wandering, occupying thirty to fifty percent of our waking time, remains an enigmatic phenomenon and cognitive neuroscience. The researchers noted, given how much of our mental life around such wandering thoughts involves such wondering thoughts, it seems unlikely they serve no purpose. I would argue that that is also another reason not to stare constantly at your phone and always engage your mind with inputs. It needs time to not be doing anything specific I both for your cognitive function and your sanity.
Speaker 1: I've always known I've been listening to audiobooks back to when they were cassettes you got at the library. But I've always noticed, like when i'd go on trips, I couldn't get into it right away. I'd keep spacing off, and I'd have to rewind, space off, rewind, But once I got in a groove, then then I could focus so I don't know what that is that it just like had to train my brain a little bit to be able to focus right.
Speaker 4: And they point out that the mind wandering people missed and made more errors overall during their periods of mind wandering, but they became much better at detecting certain subtle things that were below the surface. So spacing off and daydreaming is incredibly important, as is sleep.
Speaker 1: Hope you are well or on the Armstrong and Getty. So we've got an internal thing to clean up here on the Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 4: Show, I would say so to say the lace Joey three years are working together.
Speaker 1: This is the low moment, right, So at the end of the last segment, you're about to hear it. I struggled. Joe said it was off the air. He said during the commercials, that is the worst moment. And thirty years of doing this show this Katie's already laughing. She will not soon be cleared. I can't wait to hear it again. I'm not looking forward to hearing it again. I can explain myself, I think, well, I can't really explain it, but I know what happened anyway, This is how it sounded what you're about to hear happened like six minutes ago.
Speaker 4: Spacing off and daydreaming is incredibly important as a sleep.
Speaker 1: Hope you are well or all no on the artrong and Getty, Oh beautiful, beautiful again, Michael.
Speaker 4: Spacing off and daydreaming is incredibly important as a sleep.
Speaker 1: I hope you are well or all no on my arm strong And so I was trying. I was in my mind what I was going to say, and usually, as a person who speaks for a living, what I have in my mind can come out of my mouth quite quickly eventually or an alternative version. And I've never felt physically this. I've never felt this before. My tongue it felt like it was three times its normal size, and it just or all nor something happened with my jaw in my tongue. I hope it's not the beginning of a horrible disease or something that I'm about to follow. That would be unfortunate. And I feel bad about my giggling. I just all of a sudden my mouth would not work or well. See.
Speaker 4: I thought it was because if we're up against a hard break, which means there's no flexibility, we have to take it at that very second, Michael will count us down last ten seconds, and I could see you looking down at your phone or notes or something like that as Michael was counting down, and as he got down a three to one, I could tell you weren't aware of it, and you looked up mid sentence with one second left, and I assume your brain just locked up.
Speaker 1: Or all on the I don't think that was it all because I was I don't think that was it because I was trying to rea what it was alternative. I was trying to read and it just hung out. Words are hard exactly A well or all on the Wow, Oh yeah, that's what it is. I have been making my car payment or house payment as a broadcaster for forty one years, and that is the worst moment I've ever was. It was a good run. That was my worst moment right there.
Speaker 4: Okay, reminds me he didn't get to this, but I'd like to maybe maybe another time.
Speaker 1: But it's absolutely clear doctor Jill was, as you said, forever when you could be understood that she was the prime moving evil doer behind the scenes. Anyway, you Michael, just so you know, Hanson's putting plans together to hide your cognitive decline exactly commercials. Michael said, would you like me to drive you home after work? Wow? Jeez. So what I was trying to say is from this business magazine thirty alternatives to hope all is well to use and work emails. Kind of weird that this is coming up because I've got a bit of a problem up in my personal life happening right now where I had hit somebody with basically a hope all is well, and they really feel like it was a slight or a you know, like okay, great, well, you know, best wishes to you too or something. It was just like it was too too wrote to like no feeling or care in it. I don't know specifics. Maybe well, I don't know exactly how I feel bad about this because I lean on that a bit. I'm a bad person. I'll tell you the way I take it, because I get hope all is well or hope to see you soon or whatever. You know, those trite phrases. I take them the way I think they're intended or the way I intend them. They're like a handshake, They're a we're friends. I like you, you know, till next time. It's not a if I use the same one five times in a row. It's not a you're meaningless to me gesture. I don't think.
Speaker 4: But yeah, that's funny because there's part of me that thinks we're into the zone of, hey, how's it going.
Speaker 1: You don't care how's it going. You're just doing that as a traditional greeting. Yeah, that's that's the custom of my people. Sorry, anyway, this business website, indeed dot com said, here's some all alternatives. That's a tough word for me. Other options I'll go with. I'll never say that word again in my life. Here's some other options to hope all is well as a professional email greeting so that you don't look like you're it says a polite greeting. That's a polite greeting. I don't care if it's trite. I don't care if everyone I don't get anyway, the recipient of an email might appreciate your interest in their well being in the workplace. Here's some questions you can use early in an email and stuff instead of hope all as well. And they're all as stupid as you would think, And I don't understand why they're better, your jocketch is healed? No, how are things going with you? Why is how are things going with you? Significantly better than hope all as well? Just less trying. This is from a serious publication. How is your family? How is name of a specific pet? Okay? That shows your a guess that you're thinking about them specifically and their lives. But I don't know. Like I said, I don't feel slighted when somebody says hope all is well, or have a good day or anything like that. But I mean, I guess if I don't know.
Speaker 4: I'm picturing the sort of person that I would say hope all is well with you? Obviously I'm not in very regular touch with them. Then saying how's Rex your cat? That doesn't seem better than hope all.
Speaker 1: Is well with you? It's just general good wishes. But you would never says an expression of affection, would you ever? Well, you probably don't email your wife. Do you ever email Judy and say hope all is well? No? No, certainly not no, because.
Speaker 4: You know if things are well, because you're Yeah, she was at a singing contest recently. I'd say, hey, how are things going there so far?
Speaker 1: You know? But I think this is a little picky, but go on, So how is name of specific pet? Yes?
Speaker 4: Rex as well, thanks for asking. How is how about the million dollar deal we're working on? No kidding, Rex as Fleas, Thanks for asking? How is weather in their location?
Speaker 1: I appreciate you putting in their location as opposed to just randomly somewhere else. How do you suppose the weather is in Mumbai? Well, wait a minute, I can check the weather every corner of the Earth. It's right at my fingertips twenty four hours a day. That seems this whole thing seems crazy. How is weather in their location? Talking about the weather is a classic question to ask in a work email situation. This question shows that you're familiar with the recipient's location. It also shows you're interested in the details of their day to day life. See I think this is a load to ass but yes, Katie.
Speaker 4: Now, if you were to say something like, I mean, for instance, you know Sacramento, California, where the show is based, gets crazy hot in the summertime. If you were to say, hey, thing's gotten crazy hot yet they're okay, how is the weather there?
Speaker 1: That doesn't seem like an improvement on anything. Yeah, but hope you're well.
Speaker 5: As a closer, asking someone if it's crazy hot is opening for a second for the conversation to continue.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't understand. Maybe maybe I'm just heartless. And again, this is a touchy situation because I'm.
Speaker 4: Critically do you have an opinion on that, whether Jack is heartless or not you'd.
Speaker 1: Like to address. I think he is because I'm currently in a bit of a situation with somebody whose feelings were very hurt by me using basically a whole ball as well, or have a nice day or something like this. Is this personally sensitive? No, not generally, how is your weekend? As an alternative, According to this business magazine, asking about the recipient's time away from work can give them a chance to share any fun or interesting activities. No, I went bowling anyway, back to the million dollar deal, right, I just that's a different thing.
Speaker 4: Maybe, and this is entirely up to you, obviously, but maybe we need to know more about the correspondence with the person you're you're talking about, I mean, because the the indeed dot Com seems to be presenting it in a work this is a work, colleague, associate, customer, client, whatever, how was your weekend?
Speaker 1: What if I say, you've got to answer that then? Right? Yeah, which you're creating work for them? What if I hit him with you.
Speaker 4: How do you care how my weekend was? I need fifty thousand widgets by Thursday.
Speaker 1: I'll leave him a voicemail. I'll hit him with this, hope you are well or on the God? Leave him confused. Here's some how do you spell that? Here are some other alternatives. How about those local sports team? I mean, this is this is an actual business article, Katie. You're gonna go blind if you roll your eyes like that, you see my brain? See my example I'm using where I've got somebody with hurt feelings is not a business relationship. It's a personal relationship. And apparently I don't know. I feel like I've been doing this my whole life. Have a good day or m personal relationship? I can see. You should never say have a good day. It's it's too well. It's not that it's the well. If it's a personal.
Speaker 4: Relationship, yeah, not even you know, hope Lisa's doing good or whatever. I'm thinking of a friend of mine I need to reach out to. Yeah, I don't know, maybe switching signs on this, although I'm also I believe firmly in not looking for reasons to be offended. Everybody else is having a hard day too. Don't take stuff personally. Here's one of them that caused great pain. I hope you're doing okay, too.
Speaker 1: Generic? How well does this person know you?
Speaker 5: This just sounds well like how you text regularly.
Speaker 1: It's it's a little generic ish, but I I could be. I'm willing to admit that I'm one hundred percent wrong on this. I just have been for if I am, I have been for a very very long time. I didn't know that that everybody else was customizing these to hope you're doing well since the King's loss last night or you know something.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, well I don't know if you're sitting today. Obviously i'd have to walk a mile in their shoes, and if I did, I would keep the shoes because I'm a mile away and I have their shoes. I just don't want to be a jerk, joke goes No, No, none of us wants that.
Speaker 1: Now. That's a personal relationship stuff. That's a different thing. The business thing. I have no need for you to put in. For instance, Suggestion number nine, any fun plans this weekend? I don't need that at all. All you've done is what you just show. All you've done is create a little extra work for me as I'm going through emails and I'm trying to get back to everybody before close a business. And now you are nakedly fake king intimacy. Yeah yeah, yeah, both ends but are bad, so I don't think you actually care. And now I've got to respond and take up another fifteen seconds of my life for this. When a cashier says.
Speaker 4: To you, and I'm talking to everybody here, When a cashier says, got any fun plans this weekend? Do you react with, Oh, this is a person I can chat with. This is great. Yes, we're planning to bubbah. Or do you think, oh my god, we're not friends.
Speaker 1: This is one of the most hilarious articles I've ever read. Suggestion number eleven. Did you see the latest episode of the show you both watch? Well, if you've got the kind of relationship where you watch a show that you talk about, then feel freedom. I suggestion yeah, exactly. Do you not know how to be a friend? I mean, that's just weird. How has life since event you attended together. This is jack Cassery like this, And I read the book you recommended, and I really enjoyed the part where specific part Oh geez, this is hurting me out. Oh my god, what's that feeling?
Speaker 4: How do you describe that feeling when like uncomfortableness flows through your body. Some people refer to it as your skin crawling or I was just flooded with some chemical out of my brain when you said that, of like phoniness and annoyance and exhaustion, And I don't know how to describe that feeling.
Speaker 1: That turns me off fast, Like people who try to act like we're like real friends and we can have this kind of communication when we don't. That bad that's a you did more harm than good with me anyway in a business setting. Hope all is well with you for a friend. Yeah, that's too formal, it's not trying well, it's lax effort. That's exactly what I was told. Okay, but again again, I don't know what kind of day you're having.
Speaker 4: Smell IDEs is you run your own relationships. I can barely run mine.
Speaker 1: We'll finish strong. Next. Pizza Today launched a limited edition pizza caviar bump box. So if you like Pizza Hut and you like caviar, I'm guessing you're recently rich. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So a quick tease which we never do to the Armstrong and Getty One More Thing podcast. I think we've decided we're going to clean out the sound fridge today. I got a bunch of really interesting, amusing, thought provoking audio that we didn't get to during the radio show and we'll play it for the One More Thing podcast and talking about it. So anyway, this is not funny in the least. It's rather heavy. A little comparing contrast for you. For the third week in a row, hundreds of Palestinians in northern Gaza are rallying against him Hamas, chanting slogans labeling the group a terrorist organization and demanding an end to its rule, even though the leader of the last protest got tortured to death.
Speaker 1: How many did you say? How many hundreds? Hundreds? Is that one hundred and ten or nine hundred and eighty, idn't either way, that's a small enough group that you are being insanely brave. Well, I shouldn't say insanely, because it's not insane at all. It's you are being incredibly patriotic, is what you're doing. You're caring more about your people and the future than yourself because you're likely to disappear in a horrible way. And I see a crowd.
Speaker 4: I can see at least fifty people in this photograph, many of them like on other people's shoulders, out and proud. Not a single mask.
Speaker 1: You freaking college weenies, mask yourself when you're completely safe on your college campus. These people are protesting HAMAS faces bear, knowing they're likely to be ortuned to death, will probably start hearing those stories like toy.
Speaker 4: Meanwhile, here's a d c rally honoring one of the leaders of HAMAS, and all the college dumb asses are wearing masks and all it's too much.
Speaker 1: Final. Here's the thoughts, final it like it. Here's your host for final thoughts, Joe Getty.
Speaker 4: Let's get a final thought from everybody on the crew. There is Michael Angelo in the ConTroll room.
Speaker 1: Michael. My email to the new salesperson, Dear John, how's your cholesterol? Any chance you can send me to the audio? Michael Angelo. That's good, That's very good. Michael.
Speaker 4: Our steam did use woman Katie Green As a final thought, Katie.
Speaker 5: Jack, I just want to say thank you for that or ours moment earlier, because I have not laughed that hard and I don't know.
Speaker 1: How long they all need a lift. That's facous Jack. Your final thought, this is my final thought. Hope you are well or all on the come man, I don't know for those words.
Speaker 4: My final thought is m. Scottie Scheffler is gonna win the Masters. I'm off to an exciting one day attendance at the greatest golf tournament on Earth tomorrow. I apologize for missing the show, but frankly, I've chosen the Masters over my job, so suck it.
Speaker 1: She'll be there Friday, but not Saturday and Sunday. There's separate tickets. Uh yeah.
Speaker 4: I was very lucky to get some all week passes a couple of years ago.
Speaker 1: Not this time. I just got one day, but I'm thrilled. Corill Dat Yeah, that's awesome. Armstrong and Getty wrack up another grueling four hour workday.
Speaker 4: So many people. Thanks a little time. Good Armstrong and getdy dot com. We have many great pleasures there for you. The Hot Lanes Katie's corner drops note there's something you ought to be talking about. Mailbag at Armstrong and Getty dot com. Pick up some swag. Helps to keep everybody on the payroll during these challenging times.
Speaker 1: Will you be wearing all white straw hat? I don't expect to nothing tomorrow, God blessing. I'm strong and Getty exert enormous influence and that has got to change. Ok. Look, I think the sort of deeper problem here is.
Speaker 3: They have shown themselves to the world to be the bad actors.
Speaker 1: We're happy the way we are for all. You're not going to hear much about that on corporate television. You should be really pissed. But this is the plan. We will not be silent. So stop yelling at me. Once you gain pretty please you shut your own top. Oh, these crazy thinking Armstrong and Getty