Speaker 1: It is time now for today's Strawberry Letter, and if you need advice on relationships, work, sex, parenting, and more, please submit your Strawberry Letter to Steve HAARVIFM dot com by clicking submit Strawberry Letter. We could be reading your letter live on the air, just like we're going to read this one right here, right now, and you never know, it could be yours.
Speaker 2: It could be yours. Buckle up and hold on type. We got it for you here it is strawberry.
Speaker 1: Let up, all right, nephew, thank you subject. I know you, lion. Dear Stephen Shirley, my husband is a whole fool. I have been with him for thirteen years total, and we've been married for eight years.
Speaker 2: He has been.
Speaker 1: Cheating on me the entire time, and I recently found out about his infidelity and I met his side chick that he's been having sex with since we got married. She called me the other day and said I needed to know about her. My response was, I know you, lion. She said that my husband has given her money for years and they have a great arrangement. I know you, lion, because my husband has never had extra money or free time. I told the chick to come over to the house so we could surprise my husband and I could get some answers. Well, the surprise was on me because she already knew exactly where we live. When my husband came in from work, he kissed me on the lips and then leaned over to kiss the woman on the forehead. I stopped him and said, I know you, lion. He pulled yeah. He pulled away from me and said he really cares about the woman, but he's committed to me. Then he gave me an ultimatum to go along with how things will be from now on, or we should go our separate ways. He said that he married me because we had a lot of history and he figured I'd be a good mother for his children, but my cunning and conniving ways drove him to cheat on me. If I was crazy, it's because he stopped showing me any affection. He admitted to having several women on the side over the years, but then pointed to the woman in our kitchen and said, she is special. I know you, lion. This is way too much for me to process. I feel so defeated. Why did he have to tell me all of that in front of her? Well, what difference does that make Because he told you, and he said it, she is special to him. He tried to kiss her right in front of you. Don't you get it. Don't miss what he's really saying, and that is he has no plans on letting his side piece go, especially this one, because she's special and he's relieved that it's finally out in the open. Now, you do know there's a series on Netflix called The Polygamist and in the show, that wife agreed to her husband having another woman. Well, you haven't agreed to that with your husband, but he sure is pushing it. He wants the side piece and he wants you to be okay with it, and he's blaming you for his cheating, not just with her, but with everyone and all. This is a lot to process, and you don't have to. He wants to separate if you don't agree with his terms. So what you need to do is to decide whether you're going to stay married to this man who's disrespectful, who stopped giving you attention, who's unapologetically cheating, giving this woman money, and a man who wants a sister wife situation with the two of you. Now that everything is out you don't want that, do you? So you got to tell him no, absolutely not, Steve.
Speaker 2: This letter is crazy. Yeah, it's crazy.
Speaker 3: It's when I get to the park that's the craziest. I'll let you know.
Speaker 2: But you know.
Speaker 3: The subject of the letter is I know you line, and neither have to say this in the tone of I know you line. You gotta go let it like that, I know you lying. Well, lady, this really ain't fun of me.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: You say your husband is a whole fool, but I really think it's you that's the whole. You've been married for thirteen years, but you known him for thirteen years, married for eight and he's been cheating on you the entire time. But you say you recently found out about his infidelity because you made his side chick that he's been having sex with since we got married.
Speaker 2: That's eight years.
Speaker 3: She called you the other day and said that you need to know about her. She said, I need you to know about her. My response was, I know you lying. She said, my husband is giving up money for years and they have a great arrangement. I know you lying because my husband never has extra money, all free time.
Speaker 2: But you don't see why if your husband. I never got no extra money because he gave it to her. So she spot on with what she said.
Speaker 3: And he ain't got no free time because when he ain't working on her, he at home with you. So he go to work, he go to work on her, and then he come home to you. You thinking the whole time he'll work. I told the chick to come over to the house so we could surprise my husband and I could get some answers. This is where it gets stupid. The surprise was on me because she already knew exactly where we live. When my husband came in from work, he kissed me on the lips and then leaned over to kiss the woman on the forehead. I stopped him and said, I know you lying.
Speaker 2: Wait a minute, this wasn't let it just take a hard left turn for me.
Speaker 3: I walk in my house, my wife's sitting there, and the side piece is sitting there.
Speaker 2: I lean over and.
Speaker 3: Kiss my wife on the lip, and then lean over to kiss the woman on the forehead. That'll never happen. That'll never happen. When I pull up and I see that extra car, is no way I'm going that. I'm not going in that. It ain't gonna be No.
Speaker 1: We'll have part two of your response coming up at twenty three minutes after the hour. Today's Strawberry letter subject. I know you lying. We'll get back into it right after this. Hey, what's up, everybody? This is your girl Candy.
Speaker 2: This is Anthony Anderson, This is chet Less Up. It's DJ Caging.
Speaker 3: Hey, this your boy Chris bron Hey, this is Keisha Cole Thus people, this is Kirk Franklin.
Speaker 1: I was going on.
Speaker 2: This is Tevi Harby. Hey, this is David Allen Gery.
Speaker 3: And you are listening to mister Steve Harvey, the Steve Harvey Morning Shows.
Speaker 1: You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 4: Do you ever notice your flora's still look dirty even after you mop? Power Mop gives you a deeper clean you can see and feel. Unlike stream mops sore for power Mop absorbs more dirt and locks it away even and hard to reach places like behind the toilet. The new micro scrubbers deliver thousands of tiny, deep cleaning actions for results that look, smell, and feel clean. No more dirty floors. Try the Swart for power Mop. Love it or your money back?
Speaker 1: All right, Come on, Steve, let's recap today's Strawberry letter. The subject is I know you lyon.
Speaker 3: Listen to recap is very simple. Let me just expedite this. This woman has been married to this man for eight years. They've been together thirteen married eight. She said he's he's been cheating on her the entire time, and the way she found out was his side check that he's been having sex with since they got married. Called her the other day and said that I need you to know about me. My response was, I know you lying because she said her husband was giving up money and they had a great arrangement. And the reason I know, she lined, because my husband never has extra money or free time.
Speaker 2: But she just told you why he ain't got none of you.
Speaker 3: She just told you that because he given it to her, and he ain't got no free time because after he go to work, he got to go work on her. Then you got the rest of that time. So you've been hoodwink this whole time. I told the chick to come over now this is right here, this way. Keeee lady, she gotta be careful with stuff like this. I told the chick to come over to the house so we could surprise my husband and I could get some answer. Well, the surprise was on me because she already knew exactly where we lived. And when my husband came in from work, he kissed me on the lips and then leaned over to kiss the woman on the forehead.
Speaker 2: I stopped him and said, I know you lying.
Speaker 3: He pulled away from me, and he said, he really cares about the woman, but he's committed to me. God, let me go back to the park where he came in the house. All right, let me I have a theory.
Speaker 2: I know exactly what happened.
Speaker 3: See, because first of all, if his initial reaction would be you pull up at your house, you see your side chicks car in the driveway, your first thing is to not to go in that house, because you got to go and get yourself together. You got to get some thought of planning. You got to figure out how long she been over there, what she over there for. You got to go make a phone call. You got to call her, hey, where are you at? You got to make sure. But see, ain't no man gonna see his side chicks car in the driveway and just go in the house.
Speaker 2: But you know why he did that, because.
Speaker 3: The side chick called him and said, I spoke to your wife and she wanted to surprise you.
Speaker 2: She got me going over to the house.
Speaker 3: That's why he said, let me go on up here. Reverse psychology. Kissed my wife in the mouth, and I'm gonna kiss her on the forehead.
Speaker 2: Because it's too big of a shock. Ladies, listen to me.
Speaker 3: It's oh wait, you can walk in your house and see your wife and your side chick and not it don't work like this life, because if that's one of the biggest, what the hell moments you can have yet?
Speaker 2: So I already know that. The side chick.
Speaker 3: Called him and told him she was gonna be over, and so then he kissed the wife and then tried to kiss the lady on the forehead.
Speaker 2: She stopped him and said, I know you lying.
Speaker 3: Then he pulled away and said he really cares about the woman, but he's committed to me, and they work this out because the side piece chicken, no, he's committed to her and they likes their arrangement. Then he gave me an ultimatum to go along with how things will be from now on.
Speaker 2: We should go our separate ways.
Speaker 3: He said he married me because they had a lot of history, and he figured you'd be a good mother for children. But my cunning ain't conniving waves drove him to cheat on me.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, yeah, oh this is your fault.
Speaker 3: Oh oh, so you've been mentally abused now, because now it's your fault cunning and conniving ways. I don't know what he's talking about. She's leaving out some information, something to have. But anyway, if I was crazy, If I was crazy, it's because he stopped showing me any attention. He admitted to having several women on the side over the years, but then pointed to the woman in our kitchen and said she's special.
Speaker 2: I don't understand.
Speaker 3: After he kissed you in the mouth and tried to kiss her on the head and you pushed him away and said, no, you lying.
Speaker 2: She went in there to make a saydwich.
Speaker 3: She just got up and he said that the woman in our kitchen and said she's special. What the hell she doing in the kitchen? How you letting the woman walk around your house? See how this letter It don't make no sense. But you invited over there like she company. Now she all in the kitchen making tea and everything. Roman you want anything, baby, No.
Speaker 2: I'm good sweetie, God Roman, this is way too much for me to process.
Speaker 3: I feel so defeated. Why did he have to tell me all of this in front of her? Because you invited her over and now she told her him she was gonna be over there. That's why he wasn't stunned and passing out to kissing, because he said, well, look, this'd be a good time for me to just break this office. And then he gave you an ultimatum either go along with it or let's go our separate ways. So you don't have an option that's beneficial to you.
Speaker 2: How will you, lady? Why would you allow somebody.
Speaker 3: To mistreat you and disrespect you in your own house? Gonna kiss you an and try to kiss the other woman in your house? The ultimate disrespect. I ain't no sister sitting here letting this go down like this. I don't know how you doing it. You cannot allow this continued disrespect in your life. You've been disrespecting. It's been going on. I had several women. So what what you gonna do about it?
Speaker 2: Boy? Bye?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: Leave your comments on Today's Strawberry Letter on Instagram, at Steve Harvey FM, and check out the Strawberry Letter podcast on the free iHeartRadio app. Coming up next it is Junior and Sports Talk. Right after this, you're listening to the Steve Harvey Morning Show