Speaker 1: Blutleg cav podcast Man special guests in here. My guy, he's here. He's the hottest man on the internet.
Speaker 2: Am I. I mean, I'll take it.
Speaker 1: In more than one way.
Speaker 2: Adam twenty two bootleg keV. How you doing.
Speaker 1: I'm good man. I can't complain, brother, It's so crazy. So yesterday we're in my studio and I was like, oh, yeah, Adam twenty two is coming on tomorrow. I told my producer and there was like this random white dude in the studio and he was like, oh, that's the guy, right who like let the dude fuck his wife? And I was like yeah, and he asked. He was like, wait, you don't know who Adams twenty two is. Like Otherwise he's like, now what does he do?
Speaker 3: Yeah? It does feel like that there's a lot of people who just found out about me from this, which is it's.
Speaker 1: Good for your business? Yeah, How has the metrics changed in terms of like just just like on a basic level, like let's say just your ig And since all this happened with Lenna, you're what?
Speaker 3: I think I might have gained like fifty thousand followers on Instagram in like sixty or.
Speaker 2: Seven on Twitter, So.
Speaker 3: Just obviously that doesn't like matter that much, but it is kind of indicative of Oh, okay, there's a lot of new eyeballs on me.
Speaker 1: I'm curious too, because, like I've seen obviously, I just saw. I think I just saw something on TikTok Lenna on why you guys chose Jason Love. Okay, how long was you guys get married? Yeah, beautiful wedding was in Italy. Yeah, it looked crazy, thank you. And then you guys appeared to have gone on the most elaborate honeymoon slash family vacation ever.
Speaker 2: That is the most baller shit that we've ever done.
Speaker 1: And it was like a month, right, there.
Speaker 3: Was so much money, the nicest hotels ever. It was like just surrounded by real deal rich people and how much like you drop in the month? Oh, probably six figures.
Speaker 1: Six figures on the honeymoon. Yeah, damn well, it looked like it for sure.
Speaker 2: It was fucking crazy.
Speaker 1: And then you guys come back, and it feels like this kind of happens, not necessarily right away, but it feels like it almost happens rather quickly.
Speaker 3: We have been talking about it basically since the beginning of the year, around January, we did like a TikTok with Jason Love while we were at the av end. I remember saying that, yeah, and it went crazy, just us joking around about the idea of her sleeping with another guy. So we already kind of had the idea in our head, and we had an idea of like, oh, this is going to be viral, like really viral like this this this might be just the thing we need to sort of switch things up and get people really really excited about it. But we definitely didn't know to what extent it was going to explode, because she had a dollar amount in her head that she told me at one point, and she has to date made like fifty dollars fifty times.
Speaker 1: That the dollar round, meaning how much money she thinks she would make if she were to do that clip and.
Speaker 3: Yes, and then it's like that times fifty. Whoa, yeah, like it was so much bigger than we ever would have dreams.
Speaker 1: Well, this is what I was going to say, because like I would say this dude, like it feels like you guys really plan this out in such a meticulous way, and I've I feel like you've done such a great job of like mastering the virality of this moment.
Speaker 3: I feel like I get being a public persona a lot more than I ever did before. And I feel like I get going viral a lot more. I feel a lot. It's ironic. I feel like this gigantic man putting dick in my bitch really kinda like helped me to like rediscover my voice because I feel like so much less scared or intimidated or worried about what I say on camera or whatever. Like, after the insanity of all this, it just feels like, oh.
Speaker 1: Like you could say whatever fuck you want at this point.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like, oh, Soldier Boy said something about me on live or I'm gonna go off on Soldier Boy, Like oh fucking Cowboys said some lame shit about me on podcasts. I'm gonna go off on Cowboy Like I'm just not worried. And it's like, even just like my Instagram comments, I was always kind of combing that shit and just like restricting people who would say rude shit or whatever.
Speaker 2: And at a certain point during all this, it just became like.
Speaker 1: What's the point of even looking at this shit?
Speaker 2: Who cares? Yeah, I used to like wake up and search my name on Twitter.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've done it.
Speaker 2: That is not happening anymore.
Speaker 1: You can't do it anymore. It's over now, it's over. Yeah, it's pretty Yeah, it's crazy. Well I was going to say, like, when you guys sat down and said, Okay, we're gonna do this, did you map out the promo? Did you map out Okay, we're gonna do this, this and this leading up to it, and then afterwards we're going to do this, this and the like, how much of like some of the content we saw was like absolutely planned, because a lot of it felt like I was like, oh, you're like you were, You're really turning up and like mullan into a lot of this.
Speaker 2: Most of it wasn't like planned, plan like in advance.
Speaker 3: It was mostly just me and her kind of just talking about it and rolling with the punches and just seeing what happened and like you know, you know, like I had Okay. It was like there was one day where Jason Love did an interview a couple of weeks ago and basically it was like kind of talking spicy, being a little bit disrespectful. This was not planned. This was just him and not knowing how to act or not knowing how to deal with the spotlight, you know, And I'm not gonna lie. Like when I first seen it, I had like a day where I was kind of thinking about it and I was annoyed. And then like as I was going to bed that night, I just pictured in my head me making a TikTok in which I threatened him and blacklisted him from my wife's vagina. And I was just laying in bed by myself, just laughing so hard thinking about the idea of me making this TikTok. And then I woke up the next morning and I made the TikTok and I got like five million views. And I don't know, it's kind of been that over and over and over where it's like, oh, like you have no reason to like get emotionally involved in this or whatever. You can just fuck with people and troll people, and the end result is that people don't really know what was real and what wasn't real, because there was like little parts of it there but it respected.
Speaker 1: But a lot of trolling, like a lot of like you know, like you said, like that video you're talking about like when you're like you're banned from LA, like.
Speaker 4: You're bad for my husband yeah, it was just like okay, all right, well uh but but like you said, it works, and like I also want to like because obviously is there there has there been any real world complications because we I mean, I don't believe I mean, anything we see on the internet, I don't really look too much into because you've kind of mastered the internet, right, Has there been an actual any like real world complications in terms of the attention, Like has it made it harder for Lenna to do certain stuff?
Speaker 1: How does her family feel about everything?
Speaker 3: Like is I mean, our families are really cool about it in the sense that our families have never mentioned the porn thing to either of.
Speaker 2: Us ever ever.
Speaker 1: Wait wait wait never never, like like your whole time being together, it's never gotten brought up.
Speaker 3: I'll hear about some shit here and there, Like I'll hear about, Oh, my mom said something to my sister about it, and like asked her a question about, like, oh, why is Adam on the cover of this you know website? Or like why did why did the New York Post post about Adam buying a Lamborghini.
Speaker 2: Which is not not real? You know, a lot of even my.
Speaker 3: Close friends thought that there were like A few people have come over my house and been like, where do you keep the Lamborghini. I'm like, oh, yeah, that video.
Speaker 1: Well I wasn't gonna say that because would hit me and you were like, hey man, you got some prop money?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, because I was going to give her like one hundred grand or two hundred grand at the same time, but I couldn't find any prop money. Yeah. But yeah, no, our families just don't mention it. They're just kind of too polite.
Speaker 1: It's kind of like the elephant in the room a little like when you go over to the Armenia and get togethers. It doesn't get brought up at all.
Speaker 3: No wow, which is crazy, right, Like they just are too polite, which thank god, because I don't want to fuck talk about that shit with them, and that's all. I'm just gonna one word answer the fuck out of them. If they did try to bring it up to me or whatever, I'm just gonna laugh and roll with it.
Speaker 1: But yeah, so there really hasn't been anything too like, like I mean, obviously you guys, I mean you've always been kind of famous, like in the last seven years, eight years, right, it's been, but twenty fifteen sixteen when you really started.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I started No Jumber in twenty fifteen, and even before that, I had like ten years of being this very prominent BMX personality which kind of like allowed me to get used.
Speaker 1: So it's safe to say, like six straight years you've been kind of like a thing on the you know where, like my kid knows who you are, you.
Speaker 2: Know, like look like it.
Speaker 1: But I would say now it's different, right.
Speaker 3: Definitely feels like we hit like a different level of that. And even today we announced that we're doing this thing that's like a YouTube slash only fans live stream where basically we're going to do a big ten person podcast with a bunch of porn stars, and then the other room we have an OnlyFans live stream going at the same time. So it's basically gonna be like an orgy with a big group of people.
Speaker 1: And they're just swapping.
Speaker 3: Kind of going back and forth in and out and like the comments, like like, it just feels like there's so much more attention on everything that we do porn wise now, but at the same time, we also just have this massive wave of hate with everything we do too. But like on Twitter or TikTok, getting comments and getting hate is like one of the biggest things that makes your shit viral get promoted. So like, I have random condomic clips on my TikTok now that have like three million views just because like a couple of thousands the people stopped in to say like, haha, you're a cook or you know, you're a piece of shit, or you're a terrible parent or whatever. And I'm like, Okay, well, if all I have to deal with is this, and you guys are gonna make everything I do go viral, Okay.
Speaker 1: There are certain things that are like, can you explain to me some of the unwritten rules or code of the porn game, because you would share some information that we won't talk about off camera the last time I saw you, uh huh, some details about your video or Lenna's video rather with Jason Love that we won't talk about. But there is a code, right like, and I think you said that Jason Love maybe broke the code a little.
Speaker 3: I mean, nobody has ever explicitly told me that there's a code, but I definitely feel like there's an expectation that you keep it a little bit gangster in terms of the whole porn thing, because if you're on set, you're gonna see.
Speaker 2: A lot of weird shit.
Speaker 3: You know, you're gonna see dudes having to jerk their dick off for forty five minutes to get hard. You're gonna see guys having a pop eye aggress to get hard. You're going to see, you know, girls who are there on their period so they have to go and like shove some fucking sponge thing in there and to clean out whatever kind of stuff might be in there. There's all kinds of shit. And like, I realized this because I, like the one time I did an anal threesome with Riley Reed and my girl back in the day in our backyard, which is kind of hard to imagine now. We probably wouldn't do that these days since we have like a family and everything. But you know, there was some some leakage, some shit flying. You know, it's happened, and you know I had a turd on my knee at one point. Stuff. And then I went on the podcast that week and I just talked about it, and my girl had to tell me, like, yo, like, I don't think girls are going to necessarily want to do anal threesomes with us, if you're just going to be airing out the grossest things that happened, And I was like, that is a really good point. And so anything like messy that happens on set, I feel like it's kind of our responsibility to not talk about it.
Speaker 2: If a dude can't get hard, it's like we're.
Speaker 3: Not going to clown them, We're just going to kind of ignore it. To me, also, probably within the porn guy's code should be like you don't like, you know, especially if a fucking well known dude like me is going to let you fuck their wife on camera for porn content, you should probably not be critical of him in any way, or.
Speaker 1: You might be respectful.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, I don't do this weird like dick comparison thing or whatever, even though obviously yeah, you have a huge hog. But it's like, you just don't need to say that. And I feel like, now if we shoot with any more guys, that will be very much a conversation is like, Okay, this is the this is the way that we can talk about this, and this is what we can and we need this, you know, to stay on the same page in terms of all this. But I feel like he he he got a lot of hate for maybe not beating it up right and that I guess he probably had never dealt with that before, so he was probably trying to compensate for that by clarifying.
Speaker 1: And like, on your end, you're probably like, thank you, I mean, thanks for not like, yeah, I've seen like some of these fucking scenes this guy's and he's fucking you know, And I thought about that.
Speaker 3: After, like, oh wow, Like I kind of got off easy there because you know, I didn't really think about what kind of sex they were going to be having beforehand, and the scene that they did was very much like very you know, an easy entry point for me in the sense that it was not yeah, some Brian Gosling hot shot hot shot hookups or whatever the fuck that is. It's just like the most aggressive type of porn obviously. So yeah, I mean, I guess he did kind of do me a favor in that Regred.
Speaker 1: Shout out to h Is he gonna come on the podcast?
Speaker 3: I don't know. I don't know what the fuck he's doing. I heard he like flew to Toronto to do six Buzz, So who knows what they're gonna ask.
Speaker 1: Him, he's just he's just he's he's he probably this probably raised his profile to like a I mean, he was already a pretty popular guy, I'm sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, But the weird thing and porn is like you could be really popular and porn and then you're still kind of like a regular person to most people.
Speaker 1: Right, especially if you're a dude.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh, especially if you're a dude. And even like you know, sometimes I think about that, like I can't get a little baby interview, I can't get a car interview or UZI vert interview, but it's no problem for me to get a Savannah Bond piece of content or Angela White or all these like super huge girls are much more approachable and like, you know, humble than the top rappers.
Speaker 1: You know what, what is the like expectation now moving forward, is this, are you guys gonna make her doing the dude seeing a regular thing.
Speaker 3: We're definitely gonna do more of it, But I would say, like the frequency is probably the thing that's kind of up for debate that we're still kind of figuring out. And like, you know, there's some stuff that I really don't mind at all, Like like I probably would have been real nervous about it before, but like me fucking her with another guy, I don't really like feel any type of way about that anymore, Like that's no problem, Like I would definitely do that.
Speaker 1: Would you do the would you do the DP?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I feel like that's on the bucket list.
Speaker 1: But then that's like a dick.
Speaker 3: On dick Yeah, And you know it's like, I'm not gonna fuck a dude keV don't.
Speaker 1: I don't listen. I don't want you to fuck it. But if you're gonna do the DP, there's no way that your guys dicks don't touch or ball slap or just you're crossing swords.
Speaker 2: I gotta do it one time before I die, Okay, I.
Speaker 1: Mean you gotta do I mean, obviously you're married, so it's gotta be.
Speaker 3: On leg bumps another dude's leg. It's like whatever we all been in the gym locker room before or whatever. But also like I don't know, like it's got to be a homie. I think it's got to be something I'm like real cool with.
Speaker 1: Would you ever do anything with the trans porn star? Even if it was like fucking your wife with a trans porn star?
Speaker 3: I don't feel like I want to turn our sex life into a culture war thing, you know, probably just I'm not trying to like prove my wokeness or anything. And I fuck with a lot of trans women and stuff, like I have had a lot of them on the podcast. I had m ros on the podcast.
Speaker 1: I think I saw a little bit of the you guys did like a panel, right, it was like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, And I got to meet a lot of really cool trans people in that situation and everything. But my whole thing is like I'm not really trying to do anything on camera for money that I wouldn't want to do it really in my private life as well. Yeah, so like I don't you know, and even like I'll like I'm not personally really like mega attracted to a BBW that's like four hundred pounds. Would I maybe do it on camera? Like maybe, yeah, like that doesn't so bad.
Speaker 1: Would you pop a blue chew?
Speaker 3: I might have to pop something I don't know, Yeah, my Papa Energy drink, my popa C four.
Speaker 1: Let's not give them any free fucking publicity here, right, That's why I have their logo turned away from this guy's over here. Got the Celsius on the floor. Man, we're over here drinking fucking energy drinks like a couple of real white guys, like a.
Speaker 3: Couple of real Arizona and New Hampshire white boys.
Speaker 1: Right, oh shit, now, you know. The one thing I would say is like I've you know, I have for whatever reason. I think people think we're like a lot, like we're cool. Like I think me and you are cool. I think we're friends, you know. Like, but I have so many people in my life life that came to me like I'm like your representative and they're like, yo, son, what's up? But your boy? And I'm like, at the end of the day, this guy's a professional porn star who's fucked however, many hundreds of women since he's been in his relationship. To me, it's not that big of a deal, right that she gets won.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean it is weird because it's like, yeah, I have fucked all these chicks with her, and nobody really like ever made a big deal about it, like you know, and.
Speaker 1: It's a double standard thing. And it's also kind of because we're like we're in hip hop culture, and I think that's where it kind of like people are like yeo, like bro.
Speaker 3: Like yeah, and I expected like hip hop to have strong opinions about it, but I didn't really expect there to be like twenty Barstool articles and you know.
Speaker 1: To have like Andrew Tate, Logan Paul all.
Speaker 3: These people like discussing it in depth on their podcast and shit, you know, I didn't expect to have everyone in the whole world having conversations about it, which surprised me.
Speaker 1: There was I want to say, I saw an old interview clip. It might have been when you were on Flagrant. Were you pretty much I could be You're right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I shut the door on it.
Speaker 1: You pretty much shut the door hard on Like what changed?
Speaker 3: Which is weird because maybe a year before that, I remember I went on Academics' podcast and he asked if I would ever do a threughsome with another dude and my girl, and I basically like left the door open for it and was just kind of like, you know, yeah, I would be open to it, like I would be interested in it. I didn't say that I was going to do it, but I said I'd be open to the idea. And I remember, even at that time, just me suggesting that I would maybe be down for it was so viral and such a big thing, and academics freaked out and could not believe that I was acknowledging it. And even though I'm glad there was a clip I saw, like because I talk on interviews so much that I forget what I say, but I'm glad I said the same thing. I said, like I would consider it, you know, And so yeah, like the clip went viral, tho it was me saying that I definitely wouldn't do it, which is pretty funny, but uh yeah, I mean what changed is basically just me getting a little bit more open minded as time went by, and like, you know, me and her talked about like swinging off camera and like hooking up with like a different couple together or something like that. Take a Friday night, go out on the town, get a hotel room, something like that maybe. But then we were like, well, if we're ever going to do that, like we probably should film.
Speaker 2: It, and if we're gonna we should make some money.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you should probably like make your first scene with another guy, like a big blowout thing.
Speaker 1: Paul's The swinging world is crazy. My cousin and his ex wife were swingers when I was growing up, okay, and I'd be at his house and this shit would just be going down. Bro. I'd be like fourteen to fifteen with all my homies from school and we'd be watching his wife fucking chopped down on another Chick'd.
Speaker 2: Be watching it.
Speaker 1: Oh yeaheah, fourteen, He'd literally my cousin literally be like, hey, you guys, go outside and just I'll leave the do I'll leave the window cracked. Wow. Shout out to James, James crazy.
Speaker 3: I feel like you have a duty if you're living that lifestyle to not have fourteen year olds around.
Speaker 1: Well, it was yeah, yeah. My cousin James was like I think he was like twenty one at the time, so it was we were like more friends than like he was like my og, but they were they were they'd go to these like retreats and they would go to these resorts and like, yeah, it's like a thing, bro.
Speaker 3: Like I mean, because Zumy sent me a link to a book about polyamorous relationships that because I've never read about it or researched it or even really thought about it, because me and my girl are not polly in that sense, Like we just do porn with other people.
Speaker 1: We've do it for content.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and even like you know, we haven't hooked up with another girl off camera in probably like three four years at this point, so it's definitely like not something I'm super familiar with.
Speaker 2: We've just been doing it for content.
Speaker 3: But you know, even like my girl yesterday, like we were on the Jason Lee podcast and she just kind of said like, yeah, you know, if you were on a trip and you ended up fucking some girl, as long as you told me, like or as long as you were safe about it, I.
Speaker 2: Don't think I would really care that much. I'm like, wow, Like you're you're progressive.
Speaker 3: Your mind is changing a bit, because I remember when me and her first guy in the relationship, she made it very clear like you're on tour, you're on the like if you're on the road, yeah around, but yeah, she was like, I'm not really fucking with that anymore. Like I could get away with it for the first year or two of our relationship, but then at some point she's like, I'm not fucking with that. I'm going to leave you if you just fuck some cheating right, like it's actual cheating, you know. But like apparently she's kind of softened up on that a bit, although I don't really trust these hose enough to even do that.
Speaker 2: I don't want to be in a hotel room alone with a girl.
Speaker 1: You know, you'd be on fucking read it with your ass out.
Speaker 3: I don't trust these bitches at all, not even that this is gonna lie and I say that I did something, you know.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, especially with you bro.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, I like doing content with her because then I have a guardian who's actually like observing it, and nobody's able to ever. And that's why even if I was going to shoot form with just me and another girl, I would definitely have like a real filmer, so at least I could have you have a witness.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you mentioned earlier that, like there was a certain point in time where you said, Uzzi, Cardi, you're not getting these interviews. I remember the really nobody is but you're right right, Yeah, that's that's a fair point. Like big Boy probably to get Cardi. B oh, I meant Playboy Cardi, but yeah, oh Cardi, Well yeah, you never did Playboy Cardi ever.
Speaker 3: He came to the studio and stuff when we were still downtown, and like I remember I even had a conversation with him at a concert and or a show rather in like twenty fifteen, twenty sixteen, where I was like, bro, let's do this interview, and I remember he was like, I ain't trying to do no long shit. I'll do a twenty minute joint.
Speaker 1: I did like a twenty minute interview with him at the radio station. It was horrible.
Speaker 3: It was hard, tell you too.
Speaker 1: It was like talking to like a piece of drywalls.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: If you watch that Big Boy interview he did, it is fucking the worst thing ever.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I mean, like it's always weird with shit like that, where it's like, fuck, if I had just tried a little bit harder, I could have a Playboy Cardi interview from twenty sixteen. That's fucking crazy.
Speaker 1: But I probably have like fucking thirty million views or something.
Speaker 3: I probably did, like you know, a million other interviews that were easier to get instead of working on that one.
Speaker 1: That was like I was gonna say, like, obviously, you have a huge platform. You still have a very important platform, but there was an era in which your platform was literally you had a fucking record deal. Your platform was like a career maker for up and coming artists.
Speaker 3: Because in like twenty sixteen, there were so few options for an artist. Like the perfect example of it is six ' nine, Like I met six nine and twenty seventeen or some shit, and then he proceeded to harass the fuck out of me for like six months or eight months or some shit, trying to get an interview, and then finally he did the song with Trippy, which I felt was like, oh, okay, he's actually becoming a real thing.
Speaker 2: So I did the interview with him.
Speaker 1: But that was his first like song that really like actually.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, but I remember I showed that to hell Rel and he wasn't feeling it at the time. But you know, six x nine had to go to somebody like me to try to get an interview, whereas like even right now in New York, I can think of like eight different platforms that he could go fuck with if you're on the radar, yeah yeah, it's like there's so many different people that you could fuck with, Whereas now, like if I get a lot of hate for like, oh, you changed your shit up and didn't just keep doing underground artists interviews. What I think people don't realize is that No Jumper as a business would never have lasted in the long run if I just kept doing only underground wrapper interviews, like building out casts and hosts and expanding into doing interviews with comedians and YouTubers and porn stars and whoever. Like I needed to do all that shit in order to like keep the boat afloat, you know, because the media space just became so flooded so fast, and even especially now where everybody wants to get paid for interviews and shit. I mean, like like in terms of like really ambitious ones.
Speaker 1: No, for sure, I'm not sure how bandman Kevo try to crack me for like ten grand and I laughed. I literally said, loll I'll pass.
Speaker 3: So what that is amazing? Yeah, I know I get hit with that all the time. But people want five or ten grand who are like have no business asking for money, and I'm just like, wow, the game is fucked.
Speaker 1: But I was going to say, like, because like you said, like you did, I mean, obviously everyone should evolve, and the business model for you as evolved. But I remember, like even talking to like you'll go back to that twenty seventeen twenty eighteen era of No Jumper. I remember talking to Sasha, who I think you would were talking to a certain point time, maybe doing a No Jumper festival. You had the single you were you were so dived in on the music. Do you remember was there like a point in time or a moment that you can kind of point to where you were like, I gotta be more than this if this is gonna really last.
Speaker 3: I guess I've just always been like doing everything I could possibly do to try to keep the brand going and keep the brand afloat and keep content going, and just figuring out how I could make content on a regular basis that would do well with the audience and stuff. And so yeah, I mean definitely me getting canceled in twenty eighteen was probably the biggest factor in terms of like, oh, now you have some percentage of artists that are not going to want to fuck with you because they're on some woke.
Speaker 1: Because they have this perception of whatever happen because that's when you lost your deal with Atlantic.
Speaker 3: Right exactly, And they even like, you know, the it might not be them, but like they got a manager and this manager is trying to scare them out of working with us because of the fact that I've got my own bullshit or whatever. So I think that was definitely one moment where it became like, oh, you're gonna have to really figure this shit out, because maybe your initial game plan is not it's like a little simple.
Speaker 2: It's not going to work.
Speaker 3: Out necessarily if you just stay focused on just talking to these underground rappers, you know. And I always just I always was ambitious in the sense of just wanting to talk to everybody. And sometimes I do go back in time and think like, well, what if I had just interviewed the cool up and coming wrappers and I had just kept my shit super selective. I think the brand in terms of its coolness might have persevered, like it would have seemed cooler, like more of a of an honor, more exclusive. But at the same time, I just felt like all of these competitors springing up all around us, and it was like, I just am not gonna be able to just do this underground rapper thing forever, because even back in twenty eighteen, I could feel that it was slowing down pretty dramatically in the sense of like twenty fifteen, twenty sixteen, twenty seventeen, there was a new underground rapper every fucking day.
Speaker 1: It was also like an era of SoundCloud and underground music that was like not being represented I guess as to where, and like the ig blogs hadn't really tooken all the way over.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, I mean now, it's just there's just so much shit. It's tough to stand out. And like a lot of the best content that I do now is just bringing interesting personalities together, whether it's like the consistent personalities on the channel or you know, like yesterday I had a destiny the Twitch streamers Dude and Whack one hundred, Like who.
Speaker 1: Would have thought them to whatever sit down?
Speaker 3: So I would say, like I was so happy. I was just geeked up off that, just like I cannot believe that I has brought these two motherfuckers together. And you know, I'm always just kind of trying to think of stuff that'll be interesting for people like that, because you just don't have a new Trippy Red or a new little Uzi or a new ex to talk to every week. You might get a couple of those a year, but it just doesn't you know, they just don't happen that often.
Speaker 1: That's crazy because if you think of like I think it's somebody like your early relationships with guys, like ex with Juice WRLD you know, when Juice Wrar was alive obviously legend. Has there been any of those relationships that you carried into twenty twenty two or twenty twenty three where you're like, maybe this person switched up a little, Like I can't get this person on my platform even though I was there with them at the studio or going on it, you know all the time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like I hear I talk about that all the time, how he was the first person who Amigo's interview.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I feel like it's different though. I feel like it's different though, because I feel like you actually, like we were with these guys, like I remember seeing your vlogs or you'd be at shows like you actually were like hanging out doing drugs with guys.
Speaker 3: But like all the dudes early on that I had these strong relationships.
Speaker 2: With, they're dead pretty much.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say they most of them passed away.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And even by the time you get to twenty eighteen or twenty nineteen, I think of like, oh, I did Jack Harlow interview when he wasn't really on, and that I assume has a lot of views, and it's like pretty sick that I got a Jack Carlow interview early on. But it's also like I hung out with Jack Harlow for five minutes before we did the interview, and then we did the interview, and then I hung out with them for five minutes afterwards, and then I never saw him again after that. I just I don't build these crazy strong friendships with the artists in the way that I used to, which sometimes I look at people like you, who I feel like, you do really good with the relationship side of things because you're in the clubs and you're booking these dudes, and you with the radio is a really good way to like maintain these relationships and stuff. And a lot of the people that I look at that I kind of have regrets.
Speaker 2: It's like, you know, how did I get a Suicide Boys.
Speaker 3: Interview with millions and millions of views and then I never went out of my way to hang out with them ever again after that, even though I got this crazy piece of content super early in their career, and it's really be because I was just focused on the next thing, and like, you know, sometimes I regret that I didn't do more to like nurture relationships. But also it just feels like there's so many potential relationships because of the fact that I just interviewed so many fucking people and I'm so busy that you know, That's one thing I miss about the stores that I would just have a lot more like casual interactions with people and it was just kind of happening all around me, whereas now it's like I really kind of rely on my publicist or dming people to get content going.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're because you're also not like going out like you used.
Speaker 3: To at all.
Speaker 2: I haven't been out like I used to see.
Speaker 1: I used to see you and your girl shit all the time, concerts, fucking festivals, whatever it was.
Speaker 3: Guys, Like Saturday, I have a premiere for my BMX brand. We have a BMXTVD coming out, and I know I'm gonna have to be out of the house until like at least eleven, and I'm trying to like steal myself in preparation for that, because being out of the house until eleven just sounds kind of fucking crazy to me.
Speaker 2: At this point in my life.
Speaker 3: I just yeah, But then at the same time, I'm talking to Jason Lee yesterday, and I'm realizing this motherfucker has great relationships because he's still in the club and he's he's still out here. He's into his forties, but he's still like finessing those relationships on a nightly basis, which is something that I have completely neglected and I should really probably do more of it.
Speaker 1: I've just come to the point in my life where any relationships I already have, I try to water them, you know, like plants. And I'm not interested in going out anymore. So if I don't, unless it's somebody who I really fuck with, you know, or like someone who like I'm a fan of, you know, Like I don't care if it's an album release party, I don't care.
Speaker 2: I'm tired twenty sixteen, Like.
Speaker 1: There was an album release party last night that I would have went to if I had known, but I got hit up last minute, like be A be as a homegirl, Like she's cool, right, I fuck with Bea, But I was already at the crib. My wife just cooked. I'm like already planned a bike ride exactly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I'm like, damn, and especially with the kid think because it was like my kids waking me up. I got six in the morning. Yeah, my kids waking me up at six in the morning. And it doesn't matter if I go to bed at four in the morning, or.
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter you're getting up at six, you get nut.
Speaker 3: And it's like, and especially like I have a wife. She she will take on all of that responsibility of taking care of the kids and everything. But I don't feel like that's fair for me to just put everything on her and be like, no, I'm sleeping a couple hours later, just so that I can, like, you know, recover from the fact that I had a fun night last night. Because like twenty sixteen, if it was a Friday night, this was the era of like underground warehouse shows in LA and stuff, and there would be like some random fucking soldier boys show in a warehouse and like the ham on Everything era, and I would go and I would see people I knew, and I would stand around and smoke weed and drink and probably snort cooke and do whatever and just meet people and just like do this little like friend collecting thing that you're doing at a certain point in your life of just meeting nice to.
Speaker 1: See you everywhere.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I respect that, and there's a certain point in your career where you have to do that. But also like as soon as I had a kid, it was just like, what the fuck am I doing?
Speaker 1: What were your thoughts on on the whole entire Drake Elliott Wilson thing and people saying that Elliott is above doing running gun interviews at Rolling Loud.
Speaker 3: You know, I wrestled with that too, because for a long time I would go to Rolling Loud and I would be doing the thing of standing around and waiting to get interviews and just trying to you know, finesse get content. Yeah, and like you know, if you if you get a five minute conversation with Gunna, you just made your whole trip, you know, Like I went.
Speaker 1: To you did a Young Thug one at one of those.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that was the best one that I ever did.
Speaker 3: And then that's that kind of killed it for me after that, because that was twenty nineteen and I go to Wireless Festival in London and I get like a twenty minute Young Thug interview, I get like a really dope Juice World vlog, I get Denzel Curry. This is all like in the same day that we just made like a bunch of fire pieces of content.
Speaker 1: Crazy crazy Day.
Speaker 3: Crazy Day. And it was all because it's in England. So they're not like super they're.
Speaker 1: Not getting pulled in every direction by their homies.
Speaker 3: There's not a lot of media and it's not super formal in the sense that like even Young Thug has a little less like you know, like the big as big as, like this table and like the area surrounding it. Right, he's just chilling like he doesn't have a lot him.
Speaker 1: Him there as opposed to him doing rolling out in la is a lot different in terms of the backstage environment. Who's around him. He's got friends, he's got this you know.
Speaker 3: I remember I went to some random festival in Santa Ana like right after that London one.
Speaker 1: Was it the day and night one?
Speaker 3: Yeah, And it was just infinitely less likely that I was going to get any good content at that, you know. And like for somebody like Elliott, it's like you probably remember two thousand and two, he was like the god of hip hop media because he was the editor of Double Xcel and he basically destroyed the source and he was clicked up with June and Eminem and all this shit. I still to this day. Look at Elliott I was like just a massive inspiration in terms of showing me how it could be done. But I googled it the other day. I think he's like fifty two or some shit. So it is a question of, like, does there come a time where you're a little bit too old or a little bit too established to be doing the running gun interviews backstage at Rolling Loud. I mean, I hope when I'm fifty two that I wouldn't even consider it, to be totally honest, I'm thirty nine now, I could still see myself doing it, but I also don't at all, So I don't know. I mean, like in a perfect world, yeah, Elliot Wilson would be like jay Z, like where he's just able to like be this content god and not have to be in the trenches with the people.
Speaker 2: But at the same time, like you want to be in the trenches.
Speaker 3: With the people, right, Like there is an extent to which that's what's going to keep you young and keep you in people's minds. But I don't really see myself doing that at fifty two. But also I don't I don't judge Elliott for it. I feel like he's still just kind of Yeah, that's my thing.
Speaker 1: I think I think it's like it's like an unfair judgment because I'm sure he got paid because he was doing official Rolling Loud. Shit, oh it was four rolling out, it was for Rolling Loud, So he definitely got a bag for it. Yeah, And at the end of the day, like everybody's trying to reinvent themselves, like Elliott is, he's kind of got to. I've noticed he started interviewing like a guy like Key Clock, which I'm not sure, like, you know, four years ago he would be interviewing Key Clock. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I mean, I haven't watched a lot of Elliott's interviews over there.
Speaker 1: They're really good, Like but podcast it's amazing.
Speaker 3: Really Okay, So I watched Drake one a few years ago. I'm not sure I've seen any sense then, but like the Drake One was incredible, flawless, Like you actually asked him every single thing that I could imagine you asking him.
Speaker 1: They're very thorough.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was.
Speaker 2: Amazing to me, but I haven't really been super tuned in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for you are do you even like care to discover new music anymore? Like are you still like ear to the street type guy or if it comes across your periphials and you like it, you'll check it.
Speaker 3: It's weird because it's like the stuff that I like, which is like the street music, the drill music.
Speaker 2: Crazy shit, that stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm constantly finding out about new shit because I had a lot of people in my life that'll be like check out oh five to one, kiddo, check out Tay Savage, check out all this Chicago shit, or like listen to this new Bronx drill rapper or whatever. So that stuff it's super easy for me to stay on top of. You know you're talking about Bea. I know she's popular. I don't think i've ever heard her. I'm never gonna like go listen to an R and B artist or like a girl rapper or whatever. Realistically, Like it's just you don't like R and B. No, no, no, but you just got excited. Genuine followed you. Well, it's Genuine.
Speaker 1: So you listened to Genuine growing up? Are you more like a Genuine's the guy fill off stage? Well?
Speaker 3: Genuine like that that comes from the era of me going home from from school and watching TRL and like Genuine was on whatever they're playing, you're watching it, Like there's a lot of Backstreet Boys songs that I know every word to. Unfortunately that like I'm just never gonna I'm never gonna see a bunch of you.
Speaker 2: Know, who's's it?
Speaker 3: The K pop group BTS. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know, yes single BTS. I love R and B. I'm R and B head, so I love R and B, but BTS I couldn't tell you.
Speaker 3: I keep thinking about because like the last couple of days, I've just been listening to like all of Dirk's albums and every single album. It's like I could kind of cut it in half and take all the soft ship.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, do you are you a big Dirk fan?
Speaker 2: I am a big Dirk fan.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, yeah, but if he's rapping about eyelashes and fucking you know, you wouldn't hear that, see whatever I do want to kill your ops, Like That's what I'm trying to hear, and I'm not proud of that. It's just like like the aggressive songs are always the songs that I like, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you had a pretty dope Dirk interview. What was that like twenty eighteen.
Speaker 2: Eighteen, Yeah, which I didn't like.
Speaker 3: I knew it was a good interview to get, but it definitely didn't feel like he was going to be well I think big as he is now.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, I think Dirk had Like I think Dirk's got one of those careers that's like very unique because he was on def Jam forever he was and like he's evolved into something that I'm not sure I would have get. Like you said in twenty eighteen, if somebody would have told you he's like one of the biggest rappers in the world, you'd been like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I didn't know.
Speaker 1: I didn't see it happening.
Speaker 3: But that happens all the time that there's like artists that I'll interview and I think they're just super whatever, or I think they're they're good, but like, oh, he's got like a little seed of potential. But if I was a betting man and you were like, I would want one hundred and one odds if I was going to bet one hundred bucks on him, you know which is But sometimes dudes just really go for it and really work their ass off or their their sound.
Speaker 2: That just takes people a while to catch up to their sound.
Speaker 1: You know, do you you know, because I remember very vividly you were waving the little Pump flag harder than any rapper. I think I've ever seen you wave a flag four At a certain point in time, I think I remember when you first went on the Breakfast Club. You would on the Breakfast Club, you didn't ever No, well, there was an interview. Was it just you and Charlie Maine?
Speaker 3: I interviewed him at one point. Yeah, And I went on the Brilliant Idiots one time.
Speaker 1: It was Brilliant Idiots. It was Brilliant Idiots. Okay, Yeah, So when you went on Brilliant Idiots, I think I remember you kind of shitting on Rick Ross a little.
Speaker 3: I think they asked me what I thought of the new Rick Ross album.
Speaker 1: And you were like, I don't fucking care. I'm listening to a Little Pump or some shit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean that's just real. Like there's just artists who I like, and then at a certain point, once they're on like album number eight, I'm just not well.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say there was like you were kind of like partially the face of like that SoundCloud era, and you were also very anti a lot of the other shit.
Speaker 3: I think I got a lot of the the a lot of that reputation for being like anti traditional hip hop just because of the fact that I was like the adult in the room when Little Pump and Smoke Purple chanting fuck J Cole, even though I don't think I ever I don't think I ever said fuck J Cole. You know, like I was not invested in it like that, And I've always been able to appreciate, you know, more traditional hip hop and everything. But yeah, I mean that was just I was around the SoundCloud wave like before them. I was around all these like Sesesh Hollow Water Boys dudes and like all the GBC shit, and then I, you know, I met I met Little Pump at a show in Florida that like Ski Mask played and like a few other people, and yeah, we just hit it up, hit it off on some cool shit. We went on that tour together, and then I, you know, I went to a few of his shows after that and stuff. But yeah, I mean sometimes when I think back on that, I'm like, you're a grown ass man just really hanging out with like a sixteen year.
Speaker 1: Old you in like fast forward, you have gotten a lot of recent criticism for maybe that tour and like maybe some of the stuff that went down on the tour with Pump. Do you regret any of that tour or do you think any of that criticism is fair.
Speaker 3: I mean, we were just hanging out doing zams and like, I mean, yeah, there's a lot of stuff.
Speaker 1: That'sen in retrospect. A grown man doing Zan's with a child is kind of crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but that was just like my little helmie at the time. I didn't I never thought of it like that, because that's for sure. I've been a BMX dude my whole life and I've been getting you know, smoking weed and drinking and hanging out of the skate park and all this shit, and I never had any like level of scrutiny of what I was doing. So it never really occurred to me. And it's not like I was like getting drugs for them. It's like, no, like they had drugs, and like sometimes Pump or Smoke Purp would like hand me a Xanax and or pour me some lean and I'm like, okay, sure, yeah.
Speaker 1: You know what would be your thoughts on why you think those two guys did not live up to their potential and I guess quote unquote fell off because I mean it looked like Smoke Purp was with Travis and Pump was the biggest guy the fucking planet, you.
Speaker 3: Know, I mean a cart of me. You know, I got no ill will towards either of them. I still think that they both potentially, you know, have it in him, but I feel like everyone's one hit away, That's what I'm saying. And at a certain point, the little Pump thing was just so big that it's like they the people couldn't help but turn against him at a certain point once like they loved the meme, they loved the idea of him, they loved the hilarity of Pump, and then at a certain point they just turned away from him because maybe the music didn't evolve or keep changing or whatever. And I don't know. I mean, you see it happen with people all the time, Like happened to the baby. They're doing it to a little baby right now.
Speaker 1: But guess what, the baby caught a record and is kind of back a little.
Speaker 3: I don't doubt for a minute that the bigger record. Yeah, because he's a smart, older guy who really like has studied the music game for a long time. And that's why I don't count a Little Pump or purp out because I feel like all they need to do is just like come up with a sound, make a project that encompasses that sound, and all of a sudden, those same people that are hating on them will be like those same people that are always trying to catch a wave or like figure out something new or different to be into, will be like, actually, this Little Pump album's really good, and then that'll be the meme.
Speaker 1: And I mean, they just did it with Little YACHTI when he put out the fucking Tame and Paula type album exactly.
Speaker 3: Or but like, bro, you see the way that they're trying to take a little baby down right now because he put out a record. They hate the record, They hated his last album and whatever.
Speaker 1: And so, and then the tour days are getting canceled.
Speaker 3: And now they're looking for any little thing that they can use to put together the narrative that little baby is a loser, even though a little baby like probably literally has like you know, fifty million dollars or one hundred million dollars or some shit, like he's living a great life if anything, Like I saw Act posted a clip of like Baby making that song in the studio, and there's all these homies in the in the studio and they're all nod in their head and like acting like they're really into it. And then that song comes out and Twitter just immediately declares that the worst song ever. But that's what it's like to be a superstar, is that nobody wants to tell you that your shit sucks, and you just are running around the world picking up you know, fifty thousand dollars for a show, one hundred thousand dollars for a show, and then all of a sudden you put out a song and you just get this reality check that like, oh, there's a lot of people that are not already decided on the fact that they love you, and they're gonna shit on you and they're gonna hate you, and you know, but somebody like a little baby, like I would say the same thing as.
Speaker 2: Pump and Purp, like he just baby, you'll be fine. He just got to refocus.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, little Baby's gonna be a right guys op. The interviews say about our goodolks at odd Socks. Baby, Yeah, shot to odd Socks. Now, this is what I love about odd socks. One, they're family, we love them. But also they have the most comfortable socks in the fucking world. All right. Now, look, they got the craziest licenses. You see the Jolly Rancher. These are actually flies, fuck some Doreido socks. They got the WWE license, which is just my absolute favorite. And then personally my favorite is the odd socks basics. Now, these are just the basic socks. So these are in my because I'm taking these. I love these odd socks basics. These are literally the most comfortable socks in the world. All right. These are just the Plaine guys.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 1: Also they got the scarface, they got the Godfather, and they have underwear. What are we talking about? What are these two XL Reese's pieces? You know, if somebody was gonna wear some Reese's underwear, I'd assume they'd be a two x on the size. You know, shouts to the Ghostbusters. Look so much going on on odd socks. What you gotta do is go to odd socksofficial dot com, use that promo code Bootleg, and you will save twenty percent off at checkout. All Right, it don't matter what you're into. They got all the licenses Coca Cola. You could be a pepsi guy. Instead, they got both. You know what I'm saying. You're into maybe some anime. They got all the anime licenses. They got Naruto. They also got they just rolled out the new Power Rangers, Transformers, all that odd socksofficial dot com use the promo code Bootleg save twenty percent off right now. Oh my goodness, let me tell you something. The best part about my bookie is not only is it the best sports book period. I mean, look, we're in the middle of baseball season, and baseball season is big money season. If you are a gambler, you know, baseball is where you get thissh money. All right. Not only that, but they got the full fledged casino going on. All right, I'm telling you. Last night, I'm on my bookie, I'm playing Roulette with a lady. I'm looking at the lady. She's on video. She's rolling the wheel. It's a movie, all right. They got blackjack. They got whatever you're into, blackjack, craps man, all kinds of slots. Some of these slot games are so fun. All right. Listen, everything you want all on one site. MyBookie dot Ag. This is the best part. When you sign up with our promo code Bootleg. Not only do you help us out, butt your help yourself out because you're gonna get that first deposit bonus money to gamble with immediate free once you sign up my bookie dot Ag used the promo code Bootleg get the first deposit bonus. Right now, let's get back into the interview. I was gonna say, you had a couple of you have in your store back in the day resulted in some cool shit. One obviously, I think the last hurrah was kind of a gun in my face. Well, I was going to say, when when X passed away and you guys pretty much shut.
Speaker 2: That was crazy.
Speaker 3: But then the thing that actually made us like basically leave the block was when I got the gun in my face.
Speaker 2: That seemed like that kind of like.
Speaker 3: Killed the vibe, and you know, all of a sudden, I didn't want to be there the same way I needed security around me whenever I was there. Everybody's got guns. Everybody's just like on a very different level because we were hanging out all the fucking time with no guns around for years there, and then all of a sudden one kid pulls up back and crazy, and that just kind of really changed the flavor of the block.
Speaker 1: I was going to say, though, like you had a dope interaction with j Cole where he just fell through randomly and shout.
Speaker 3: Out Sasha, who he just names. He's the one that basically line that up.
Speaker 1: Shout out to Sasha, good guy. And then I think about MGK came and came and bought a bike at your store?
Speaker 2: Did he?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's something to him and I talked about because he was like, you know, I bought a bike from that store, really, And he said that's why he doesn't understand why, because I guess you were shitting on him. You guys have this like you guys had like a little fat.
Speaker 3: I never knew why he had an issue with me, aside for like the only things I could think.
Speaker 1: He probably said something that he's a sensitive guy. Yeah, man, I'm sure you said something about him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I don't like his rap, like all his rap records back in the day. I remember like he put a record out and I listened to it and I said it was garbage. And I never knew he bought a bike from me though.
Speaker 1: So it's funny because yeah, because him and I, because you know, I'm really cool with with Kels, and we were talking and I was like, you know, Adam, like I can connect you Adam. He's a good ud be cause you know, I don't know if you remember I put you on the phone.
Speaker 3: Russ, Oh yeah you did, and I we had like a conversation that I always think about that because I had a.
Speaker 2: Conversation thinking that we were on air.
Speaker 1: We weren't.
Speaker 3: I know, I was having the conversation like I was trying to fil Yeah, but then I realized after, like, oh, that wasn't on air, Like not only people who know about that conversation are me, Russ, and keV, Whereas I was speaking as if I had the whole world.
Speaker 2: Listening to me.
Speaker 3: But damn, that's crazy that you had that conversation with MGK because I never gotten that.
Speaker 1: He told me. He was like, it's crazy because I actually went out of my way to make sure when I bought a bike, I bought it from his store, just to kind of keep the money within like the culture type shit.
Speaker 3: I don't think anybody ever told me, like at the store that that happened.
Speaker 2: It's possible that.
Speaker 1: I know he said he bought a bike. He's like, I bought a bike from from his spot. I literally went out of my way to go buy the bike there.
Speaker 2: I'm sure told me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I look at all that, like, oh, why do I have problems with MGK? Like why why was he so mad at me? It's really just for me, like saying I didn't like his music at a certain point, or like making fun of him, And I mean, I really am not like a big fan of his music. But also like I'm sure me and him would get along all right, And like I remember somebody told me that he lives near me, and so I've had the thought multiple times when I'm doing Cardio, just walk around the neighborhood, just take it. Like imagine I just saw MGK and we just had to fight in the front yard.
Speaker 2: Like that would be crazy.
Speaker 3: Because like if he came up to me on some crazy shit, I guess I'm just gonna fight him, even though that's not normally an option for I'm not normally going to Like.
Speaker 1: I think both both of you guys are too rich for that to happen.
Speaker 3: I would think so as well. But I mean, you see him punch some guy at the fair the other day. I got nothing against him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I mean that was I think that was more. I mean his lady was nearby. I you know, yeah, you gotta kind of hold your chick down.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but somebody said some crazy shit to her, and then he had a security right there. For me, if somebody said something crazy about to my girl, I'm would be like security.
Speaker 1: Get them, like I'm paying you for a reason.
Speaker 3: But he's had security for so long.
Speaker 1: But he's a hot head, you know, like like I've seen Kelsey. You know, he's a good dude. But yeah, you guys, I'm sure one day you'll have a conversation or you'll be jogging and he'll honk at you from a pink g wagon.
Speaker 2: I'm down or something like that. I would have a conversation with him.
Speaker 1: I would just say the fuck Russ Era obviously all that kind of that was that the only time you actually had an artist physically do harm to you or is there anything we never heard about?
Speaker 2: Well, the Russ didn't do anything.
Speaker 1: It was his guy.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I was just like at the nail salon around the corner from my store at the time, and I remember it was some kind of like goth boy click event or some shit like that.
Speaker 1: Jesus that sounds like an that sounds like a terrible.
Speaker 3: So basically, you have like a shitload of zanned out goth kids hanging out at the store, right, And so I dip off. At one point, I go around the corner to the to the nail salon and I'm getting my nails done, and I thought, oh, I'm gonna put my hood up and I'm gonna face away from the door so that nobody can tell it to me.
Speaker 2: Not a great idea. Didn't see these guys coming.
Speaker 3: And then I just hear at one point, I'm twenty two get punched on the side of the head, and I like fall down for a second, like I think you hit me, wait one more time, and then I jump up.
Speaker 2: And by the time I jump up there out.
Speaker 1: There and you didn't even realize it was connected to Russ until later, Right.
Speaker 3: I didn't realize it was connected till Russ until like a year later when Academics was on live stream with him and Russ said something like yeah that full audam twenty two got touched too, but like it was breaking up on the recording of the stream, but Act knew what he said, so Act told me, he goes, this is what Russ said, and immediately it clicks in my head, like, oh my god, the Nigerians, because Russ is always talking about his Nigerian homies and shit, and I'm like, oh my god, those guys weren't Nigerian. Like I got beat up by a couple of Nigerians that Russ sent through. And so then all of a sudden it made sense, and I remember I sat on it and thought about it for a couple of days, and then one day I was like, you know what, I might as well just use the shit for some clouds. So I just go on Twitter and start being like, hey fuck Russ, YadA, YadA YadA.
Speaker 1: And hey, I feel like, I feel like his campaign of beating up rappers that talk shit worked hurts because nobody says it no more, and I feel like people now are like, yo, maybe Russ was onto something when it came to being independent and like owning your masters and not getting fucked by labels.
Speaker 3: Right. I mean, what I will say is that Russ definitely like didn't do himself any favors around that time. He was just saying a bunch of wild ass shit and just kind of disrespecting a lot of people.
Speaker 1: Hey, I mean, he had that T shirt that stands out.
Speaker 3: When he dissed all of the Atlanta Producers or whatever, and I remember Southside was going crazy on him, like he made a lot of weird decisions around that time. Now that Bean said I And the reason why I kind of let it go and just decided like, all right, I'm gonna just be cool with Russ when you initiated the conversation is because Russ brought it up to me that there was a lot of tweets that I didn't remember, probably because I was zanned the fuck out, just like his T shirt said, where I was basically like really roasting this motherfucker. And I don't do that now, Like I'm not going to just use like a rapper as a punchline, like in the way that I was doing there where I was really like treating him like he wasn't a human being, you know, which to me, I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't approve of that or condone that.
Speaker 3: I feel like you should approach everybody as a person and you know, try to engage with the actual ideas that they're putting out there. Now, if I had had some angry tweets where I said, Russ doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about with these Atlanta producers are actually Xanax is the best? How dare you insult Xanax? Then that's fair, like that's having an opinion. But me just like clowning them and just treating them like a joke. I don't really condone that, so I have to even though obviously I don't condone you know, him sending people to beat my ass either, But I do respect that. You gotta respect the shooter.
Speaker 1: At the end of the day or the puncher. You can't dictate us. People react to disrespect.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I shouldn't have been lacking anyway.
Speaker 1: You shouldn't have been.
Speaker 3: Like it, because man, you imagine another version of that story where I pull out the thing and just and.
Speaker 1: Then you smoke two random dudes and you're like, and you find out a year later, and it's.
Speaker 3: Not gonna take a year. The cops are going to go through their phone and be like, oh shit, Russ sent these guys to do this, and then I mean that's the alternate, Like, realistically, that's how that story would probably play out today.
Speaker 2: So I'm kind of thankful that I learned that lesson early on.
Speaker 1: How look, I think you and I were texting early on when the whole departure split of No Jumper happened, because I'm real, real tight with A and I've become cool with te Roll over the last year or so. But I remember just hitting you and being like, this was because I came on the show the day after you fired Lush okay, and I didn't really understand what I was walking into. I guess to the fully.
Speaker 2: Because I heard you say that on another show. Yeah, you really didn't get what I.
Speaker 1: Didn't understand, like the whole gravity of what was happening, right, So, like, yeah, it was shit, But you that day was crazy because I remember coming out of the room because you had multiple content rooms and seeing the dude who went on the stream that same day and like tried to air you out for the old twenty eighteen shit, Like I saw him coming in really wow, Yeah that was the same day, so he was there, Like I remember seeing him come in, and then I think he walked over to the stream room and then me and you took a pick and then I left. I remember like it was later on that day or maybe it was it was I think, and I remember just being like, oh shit, but you were going through man, Bro.
Speaker 3: Yeah it was wild.
Speaker 1: I mean it's kind and I remember hitting you like hey, Bro, like stay strong.
Speaker 3: But it is weird too because I feel like that would happen to me now and I wouldn't give a fuck.
Speaker 1: But I mean, and get this, that wasn't very long ago, right, So like at the end of the day, like I've never really seen I mean, everybody is like, yo, it's over for this guy. We're we're not going on a show. He's a clown. Fucking he's a you know, fucking pedal whatever the fuck. Like it was like all this shit just getting thrown at the fucking house at the same time. Yeah, how was your mental being and like what was the low for you just in terms of dealing with that.
Speaker 3: I mean, at that time, it was rough because it was like I just felt like, oh, I put years of hard work into like nurturing these guys as talent and then they just kind of like turn their back on me as soon as it's convenient for them. So that was kind of tough to accept. But then at the same time, you know, just having the Internet in general just attacking me, and even that was like one thing, but dude, like it seems so silly. But around that same time, there was a clip of me doing an interview with Sneako where we were like having this very sarcastic conversation about how disgusting vaginas are. Like really, anybody who knows me or him would be able to tell that it was a troll and ask conversation, and that when I was saying that, like, penises are so much better than vaginas. You just splash a little bit of puddle water on it and it's clean, whereas a vagina is an open boom. This is like a version of like a joke that I've basically like been telling like the whole life about how dicks are better than vaginas whatever. But like, oh my god, like thousands of porn chicks just using that clip as an opportunity to act as if I genuinely hate vaginas, and you know, it's just like a lot of that shit all at the same time.
Speaker 2: Just it kind of just.
Speaker 3: Unloaded on me, and it was really really hard for me at that time, and then I went on the honeymoon and I kind of like got my mind right while I was off doing that.
Speaker 1: Because all this is happening right before your wedding.
Speaker 3: Yeah, terrible timing, very very very stressful for my girl. Although then we go and do the wedding and it's.
Speaker 2: Like the perfect wedding.
Speaker 3: It was like so good, everything went so smoothly, and then it made me and her feel like, well, why the fuck were we so stressed out about the wedding and the lead up to all this, like on account of all that other shit?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: Did you, like, I mean, are you like a therapy guy?
Speaker 3: I do. I had a therapist for like three years now, and I very much appreciate her, and she gives me a very nice space in which I can kind of air out everything that I'm going through emotionally. Sometimes it feels like my therapist. And I was like the one podcast I do a week that nobody ever gets to hear, you just like working through shit, you know.
Speaker 2: But yeah, she definitely helped helped talk me through all that stuff.
Speaker 1: And at any point in time, you've already made your money, you're paid, you're doing well. Plug talks booming. At any point in time, did you consider just being like, you know what, I don't need to do this. This is worse for me than it's better for me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because like there was a time where.
Speaker 1: It felt like they're just watching you. It just felt like there was a time where you just were like just over the shit, right because like.
Speaker 3: That whole house Phone thing happened, and then that that was the thing that bothered me is I felt like, oh, this is a moment where it's pretty obvious that I need the guys who are hosts on the channel to have my back during this and like need them to help craft the narrative that things are just fine here. And instead I felt like I kind of got the opposite, where like a lot of the hosts on the channel were kind of like very much actively trying to make the situation between me and house Phone worse. And he gets that now because like me and Housemen have had a lot of conversations about it and everything, and like you know, he we've been talking all day. He's djaying a show that I'm doing on Saturday, and I don't. Yeah, it just kind of made me realize like there was just like a really toxic element brewing within No Jumper at that time. And you know, I don't think that any of the hosts in particular are like really bad people. I think that they just kind of had voices in their ears that were probably concerned with their own financial situation more than like the actual long term careers of these guys, you know. So I think that there was just too much bullshit going on. And it's crazy because as soon as those guys left and then we have we still have a shitload a host on the channel, and like a lot of them have been really growing and stuff, and I have hosts who literally like cannot be in the same room. I cannot have Rick Baby or Whack one hundred or you know, I can't have Whack one hundred and Kritmak in the room at the same time. But still, like the vibe is way better than it was before. Feels like, as much as that shit kind of hurt going through those growing pains, exercising that drama element out of the business was like really important because at a certain point it was just a lot of people were like coming into No Jumper basically like sterring shit up and then going home to their streams and making tons of content about it, and that just became like the norm every day. And that's why I felt like I needed to take steps like moving around people on podcasts and stuff like that, because it was just becoming really really overwhelming.
Speaker 1: I saw AD said something because you had Snoopy Badass on Yeah who you.
Speaker 3: Want special treatment? Because Snoopy Badass had a video where he basically said that, like and this is a long time ago, because I did an interview with Snoopy like two years ago and AD wasn't there or anything, and like Snoop and Snoopy had a video where it basically said that AD was blocking him from going on No Jumper and that Ad is just a hater because you know, Snoopy's the real king of Compton or whatever the fuck he said. So when I had Snoopy on the other day, I asked him, what was up with that video you saying that you would fuck a d up or whatever? And I guess you know, Ad, he like last night, did this whole song and dance acting like the victim, acting like, Oh, that's so fucked up that I would ask this dude about him. So, just for the record, I am one of the greatest hip hop podcasters to ever live. And if you think that I'm going to have a motherfucker on the show and not ask him about the beef that he previously had with someone who was a host on the Channel A, you're not paying attention to what I've been doing for all these years, because that is one hundred percent what I do. If I have an interview with a rapper that hates Bootleg keV tomorrow, I'm gonna probably make it clear in the course of the interview, like fuck with Butleg keV.
Speaker 2: But I'm gonna say, so why that's normal.
Speaker 3: That's what everybody does, ad Like, I don't know why he thinks he needs like special treatment, but I think the reality is is that he probably isn't even.
Speaker 2: Actually bothered by what I said.
Speaker 3: In the interview with Snoopy Badass. He just does like four streams a week, and he needs topics and he needs stuff to talk about, and so that probably seemed like something that would be good clickbait, right, And that's not like people just you see people become this weird version of themselves and they start faking fights, and they start faking beefs, and they start, you know, creating beefs out of nothing or whatever. And it's like, I don't know, Like I saw like a two minute clip of his stream in the reddit and I just didn't even I didn't even think about responding.
Speaker 2: It just seems so I.
Speaker 1: Was gonna say, I think he said that you guys were like cordial.
Speaker 3: We've got some text conversations since then and everything, but like, okay, why do we have a text conversation when I was in Florence about to get married. Is because his cousin came on one of the No Jumper panels and then ad did a whole stream talking about you know, if I'm not fucking with Adam, then you if you're my cousin, you shouldn't go on No Jumper or whatever, and I hit him up. I sent him, like, you know, a couple of texts just being like, bro, I didn't know you had a problem with this fucking guy, like like what do you like? But again, it's like he needed some clickbait. He needed something to talk about that week. So you see how ad even being who he is, he just is I don't know, it's like weird, Like you could have just texted me and said, like, why do you interview my cousin instead you do a three hour livestream about it. And you know that's why I kind of feel bad for these guys, because it's like they feel like they have to talk about me to get views and to get people to pay attention, because that's all of their most viral content has just been talking about I think.
Speaker 1: Lush said that. I think Lush is like, this is what y'all want, so I'm gonna keep doing it.
Speaker 3: Lush did a whole video swearing that he wasn't gonna talk about me anymore and thanking me for the positive impact out in his career and everything, and then he interviews somebody else that I don't fuck with, and he said like, hey, I really tried to stop talking about No Jumper, but this is what y'all want, but you guys don't watch my shit unless I talk about No Jumper. So I'm talking about No Jumper now. The difference between Lush talking about No Jumper and not talking about No Jumper is he'll get like a thousand views on an average stream and then he'll talk about a new Jumper and I'll get.
Speaker 2: Like ten thousand.
Speaker 3: Okay, so yeah, that is a ten x multiplier, but still you're a grown ass man getting ten thousand views on your live stream.
Speaker 1: Have you guys chatted at it all?
Speaker 3: I mean, he tries to hit me up and stuff, and it's like, bro, I just don't fuck with.
Speaker 1: Him, cause I, like, you know, I had him on and he went off. He went off on me on some fucking podcasts, and then I ended up bringing him on and we're cool because I think I called I called him some shit when you and I did, because I never was like a fan of him on the channel, but when I met him, I was like, oh, he seems like a really genuinely like like nice dude.
Speaker 3: And with him, it's like it just reminds me like, do not operate your business like a fucking charity project, because he was somebody that was just so obviously fucked, and like I put him on the channel because it was like I thought that that was kind of like an interesting narrative, like look at this guy. He's an ex junkie, he's fucking addicted to banging prostitutes on fig he's just got like clearly got a few screws loose. He's chasing this battle rap dream. But then you know, like we brought him on the channel, and it's just like everybody on the channel was just viciously clowning him all the time, and.
Speaker 2: I was the one telling people.
Speaker 3: I was the one sitting down with Almighty Suspect and saying, like, Suspect, you gotta go easy on Lush.
Speaker 2: You can't just like be this mean to him. Because I remember there was like a freestyle thing where.
Speaker 3: Lush rapped and Suspect was laughing so hard, like falling out of his chair, and it was so funny. And I'm over here, I'm the one.
Speaker 2: Looking out for Lush saying, Suspect, you can't treat him like that. Like, Suspect, you gotta be nicer to him.
Speaker 3: Whatever.
Speaker 2: T Rel was fucking shitting on him left and right.
Speaker 3: He fucking hated him, and I'm kind of trying to like, you know, navigate that. And you know, like, why was I going out of my way to help this guy. I never did one bad thing to this guy. And then of course all of his dreams are about me because I'm the only successful person that he's ever been around in his entire life. I'm the only famous person that he's ever been associated with, so he has to talk about me or else. Nothing's ever gonna move. My challenge to all of those guys, and I've said this before, is get a million views, have an opinion.
Speaker 2: Have a thought.
Speaker 1: Are you talking about on a specific video.
Speaker 3: Make a video that gets a million views, have a thought, have an opinion, do something. The stipulations are you can't get a million views talking about me.
Speaker 2: That's not going to do it.
Speaker 3: There's not a million people who care that much about any of these ex hosts talking about me, or you know, get an interview, talk to somebody who's like really interesting, and get a million views. That's my challenge to every single one of them. Well, I think you will have proven to me that you successfully left the nest when you get a million views, because I could tell you that last month I got fifty million views on my YouTube channel. And this is like people talk about a sinking ship. All of these channels combined are maybe ten percent of the views that I get in a month, and I'm a sinking shit. This is what these people actually want you to believe. It's bullshit narrative. They were never mistreated while they were on the channel. I was always transparent about pay. I was always like very uh, you know, open to having discussions about what the future of the Channel was going to be. So that that is the one thing that really bothers me is just this bullshit victim narrative that was painted on the way out. But I don't think that people are falling for it anymore. I you know, the Channel's doing way way better. We're crushing it right now and I have tons more great ideas. And at the end of the day, you need money to go to war, and I got a lot of it, and I can't.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't think they want to. I mean, I would hate to see like a war. I mean obviously not to me.
Speaker 3: It's like there's a scoreboard, right and I'm way up, even though people tried to paint me as if I was way down.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean you, But I do think it's important to acknowledge like community and and and back on fig are are successful, they're not. Maybe they're jump or successful, but thank you. I think you've you have a head start. You know you've been and I'm gonna go I mean, look, of course you're you have some of the iconic interviews of all time. Listen, I think you got to look at it as like through the scope of like these guys just started these channels, so.
Speaker 2: It's like, you know, but they need to get a million views.
Speaker 1: You know. Have you watched Figmmunity World?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: No, you never.
Speaker 2: Well I've seen some clips here. Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I just think that like they're building something that they're you know, and I just wish that there was less like like I didn't like the way to hold Split happen, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, it was bullshit, But I think that uh, you know, both things can be true. They're successful, maybe not as successful as you, but again you have a head start, but they're doing I'm sure they're making much more money for their families for themselves. Then would you acknowledge that that they're probably making more money now than they were making with no Jumper? Hell no, you don't think so, no, no, no, no, no, okay. So I'm not in the business. So I just know that they have sponsors, they got you know, they got their own sponsor money coming in. Like I don't know, I just I just feel like they're probably and they might be okay, even if it's even if you're making seventy five percent of what they were making with you. Oh, hell no, you don't think so.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 3: I mean I listen a lot of people talk to me, A lot of people tell me things I basically know, like almost exactly how much money they make, And I feel bad that they had bad management that led them in the direction of walking away from you know, money that could do. He was very, very meaningful for an opportunity that realistically has not panned out yet.
Speaker 1: Do you well, I mean yeah, I mean, do you think there would ever be an opportunity for you guys to do a reunion show or go on each other's platforms in the future? Is that out of the realm of possibility.
Speaker 3: For me? I'm looking towards the future, so is it possible. I guess anything is possible. But I just got a lot of good things going for me right now I'm really focused on and I don't really feel the need to sort of go back in time, you know.
Speaker 1: And obviously you know, shout out to brick baby, brick babies.
Speaker 3: Break baby better? Why be better? And break baby better? Be be better? Yo?
Speaker 1: What is it about like you and gang members where you just you just attract yourself to LA Gang members like a.
Speaker 3: Fucking he love me? What can I say? I don't know.
Speaker 1: There's just LA Gang members around you at all times.
Speaker 2: Listen, I don't know.
Speaker 3: You get in where you fit in. And I've always been a fan of this of this music, and at a certain point, you know, like I like having conversations with Whack one hundred, I like having conversations with brit Baby. I do a podcast with Danny Mullin. He's a Communitian lords. He doesn't even know who Blue Blue Faces. There's been multiple times that I've mentioned Blue Face. He doesn't know who I'm talking about. I like doing that kind of content, but ultimately, like, the only people who are gonna really know a lot about the music that I'm into are pretty much gang members or people who are equally as fascinated by that kind of stuff as me.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I don't know. This is kind of where I've ended up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I'm thinking, let's see, your two main co hosts now are whack in brick Baby.
Speaker 3: Right, Enemies can't be around each other. That's I gotta make it. I gotta work through this in time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I mean even back in the day, it was like you had t Row and you had k So it's like they couldn't be in the same place at the same time. Is that a conversation you've tried to, you know, mend a little or is it even.
Speaker 3: With krit Mac and.
Speaker 1: With Whack and brick Baby.
Speaker 3: I think like, actually, when I first started the Whack podcast, there was a chance that they were going to be able to be cool, and then it got way worse after that, So at this time, probably not. I do think like based on statements that they both made, that if they were to see each other, that it would not turn physical, at least based on what they've said, which that to me is a big step, big step. But yeah, I would love to get them on the same page. I think they would be incredible together on camera, but we're not quite there yet.
Speaker 1: I remember in the past you had said that you would an interview six to nine.
Speaker 3: I think I would Now I was gonna say, yeah, I don't know why, but I got a feeling it's coming. You know. My dedication to the street code was so strong at a certain time that it just kind of blinded me.
Speaker 2: And now I'm like, I could do it.
Speaker 3: But at the same time, it's like, I don't know six and I want to sit down with me when like, I'm sure if he was watching my commentary on the Kodak Black six nine collab, that he probably would be like, well, fuck this guy, because like you know, I wasn't exactly positive about.
Speaker 1: It, but I think with you and WAC's dynamic, like WHAC would probably want to make that happen, right, I would.
Speaker 2: Like to make it happen.
Speaker 3: Me and WAC talked about it. He facetimed me the other day with six ' nine and six nine just started saying some random shit and I don't know. I mean, I would be cool with it. It would be like interesting because of the fact that I was around six ' nine, like in the very very infancy of his career before he had twenty thousand followers when I met him, and I've kind of seen him get to be the biggest rapper in the game and now I guess he's the biggest Latin artist in the game or something.
Speaker 1: He's definitely not that well.
Speaker 2: He's he's up there.
Speaker 1: There's bad bunn eithers. Yeah, paesel Pluma, he's out there.
Speaker 3: But I don't I don't know, I mean, he's doing this thing. I don't think he's a bad guy. I just think he, you know, ended up in a weird situation.
Speaker 1: Do you feel like more now than ever, the selective outrage about snitching is like at an all time high.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, shout out whack one hundred.
Speaker 1: But definitely, Black always says selective politics.
Speaker 3: He's the most selective. Politics is selective one. Yeah, I mean definitely.
Speaker 1: I mean because I think I like the ship with the QC guy, you know, and it's like, I mean a lot of guys are signing him, a.
Speaker 3: Lot of people. Yeah, And I thought when I saw that story come out, I'm like, god, damn, Like, are there are there certain people that aren't gonna want to be around p anymore?
Speaker 1: Just went away?
Speaker 3: Nobody cared. Yeah, he just kept it moving. Yeah, because he didn't tell on anybody's famous. If you snitch on young thug, you're in trouble. If you snitch on or if people already kind of hate you, like six ' nine, he told on all these real gang members.
Speaker 1: People hated, people were.
Speaker 2: Iron to find something.
Speaker 1: No everybody wanted to tear him. It's almost like people wanted to tear you down and they got that little slither bingo and they were like, we're die.
Speaker 3: And I think that is part of why I have empathy for six ' nine now, having kind of like, I mean, I've lived through a few times, I guess really, but like you know, just seeing how bad the pylon is and everything, and I mean, what somebody, I'm not in the streets like that. If somebody snitches, it's not really my business. I really don't give a shit. There's nothing to do with me. I see vladen of your snitches all the time doing all kinds of crazy legwork trying to like explain why snitch is not a big deal or whatever in their interviews and is what it is.
Speaker 1: Hey, let's stop the interview real quick to tell you about our good folks at King Palm. That's right, man, shout out to King pom We're talking about them. But that organic, all right, that natural them leafs, all right, there's no tobacco involved, and they're so smooth when you smoke in them. I love King Pomps. The only thing I'm smoking at him now. If you go to your local liquor store, you go to your local smoke shop, you can get King Poms. Of course seven eleven's got the King Pomps. And they have so many crazy flavors, like shout out to Sugar Sean, who's from Phoenix, Arizona, my hometown. He's got his own flavor. They just sent us these. Now, what's dope about King Palm is that they have the turping infused flavors. So at the end of the tip of these pre rolls, right you get the leaf, you squeeze the tip, that's what she said, and then you just get a burst of flavor. This is that honey mango all right. Now, this is the most important part. This is absolutely natural tobacco free leafs, the cleanest way to smoke, all right. Trust me when I say, man, we love King Palm. Over here, so many flavors. I mean, shout out to the grape, Shouts to the honey mango, Shout out to the sugar punch right here, you know what I'm saying. Look, if you go to kingpom dot com right now, you can get hooked up with everything you need at fifty percent off if you use the promo code Bootleg or bootleg keV. Try other one tho, I forget which one it is. It's bootleg or it's bootleg keV. You know what. The correct promo code will be down below. Use the one that's down here Kingpom dot com. Get fifty percent off right now. Shout out to king Pom. Also when a shout out to our good folks at blue chew Baby, shout out to blue Choo. Now, this what's going on with blue Choo?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 1: Everybody keeps asking me this blue Choo work? Yes, it works, but don't take my word for it. You're gonna get a month for free when you go to blue choo dot com and you use the promo code bootleg a month for free. Now, what is blue chee? Fellas? If you're dealing with the rectile dysfunction, Fellas, if your dick is not getting as hard as you'd like it to, maybe for your wife. Oh, I don't know. Listen, all you gotta do is go to blue Choo dot com and has the same active ingredients as viagra and sialis, but it's getting delivered to you in a chewable form right to your door in discrete packaging. And you do not have to go into a doctor's office to get blue Cheo. You go to blue Chat, you use the promo code Bootleg. You get a month supply delivered to your door discretely, of course, discreetly. No doctor's appointments, no going and leaving your house and sitting in a lobby and waiting for some you know lady to call you in so you could tell her how your cock's not working properly. It happens, fellas, all right, boot shoot dot com take my word for it. Also take their word for it, because they're gonna give you a month supply for free. Just fight dollars shipping bootsoo dot com promo co boot Leg. Let's get back to the interview, back to the Atlanta thing, Like, uh, for you, you've had so many random people speak about this situation.
Speaker 2: Uh huh.
Speaker 1: We talked about Andrew Tate. Mike Tyson says something.
Speaker 3: I thought I know it, but but that is how crazy my life is right now, is that Mike Tyson could have said something about it and I would not know.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, what's like the one thing where you saw like, oh wait, this person is talking about this. This is kind of crazy.
Speaker 3: I mean yeah, like Andrew Tate talking to Tucker Calson about it and Tucker Calson doing that you know that face he's always making with like oh really, yeah, he let it man sleep with his wife. Well, like, like, I don't know that that was insane, because that's kind of like two of the biggest voices on the right. I guess watching Logan Paul talk about it the other day kind of trip me out. Just him.
Speaker 1: I mean, he was giving you props for your like mental fortitude.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I thought that was pretty cool.
Speaker 1: You seem extremely unfazed by a lot of this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm pretty my heart is cold.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm sure you would have done this unless you knew you could fully like go sleep at night without any Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean, at this point, in terms of how I view myself as a public figure, it's just I'm really not scared of the smoke. I think that there was a time period after like those dudes left the channel where I really didn't I just didn't want a beef. I didn't want to fight. I didn't want to like, I just I was just really turned off to like all the drama and stuff. And then having gone through the Great Cucking of twenty twenty three and the result with the resulting media storm, even just the shit that I just said about those dudes. I mean, I'm holding back like crazy. There's so much stuff I could say, but why not? Like what am I scared of that they're going to do another fucking stream talking about me for the eighteen hundredth time. Like I really don't give a shit, and anybody could say anything they want about me, and I'm not really tripping about it. You know, academics probably did like ten hours of live streaming about the Lena thing.
Speaker 1: Did you watch his live his live commentary.
Speaker 2: I never saw any of it.
Speaker 3: He Actually what's weird with him is that he said he texted me He's like, just so you know, I'm not going to talk about the Lena thing. It was like right when it first came out, and I'm like, I'm like, you could talk about it, like go crazy, bro, I don't fucking care. He's like, he's like, well, it's your baby, mama, YadA YadA. Like I feel like I'll be respectful and not talk about it, and I'm like, you don't have to worry, like you could talk about it.
Speaker 2: It's all good.
Speaker 3: Hey. Shout out to him though, for doing it, but then his commentary, like I didn't see it, but like I heard, I just kept hearing like reviews of it from people, and it's some of it seemed kind of crazy. The one thing I got mad about is I'm like, act, don't put my kid in the thumbnaw, which to me seems obvious.
Speaker 1: But that's super obvious. Keep the kid out of it.
Speaker 3: His fucking twitch mods or whoever they I guess they were the ones who did it.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I'm sure he's not on photoshop making the thumbnail.
Speaker 2: Which makes sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you mentioned that your wife had a number and it hit fifty x.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Can you give us any sort of idea? No, because we always hear, well, well, how much? How much does the number have to be for it to be worth a hypothetical situation for somebody to fuck my wife or you know, another person's girlfriend?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Is it like north of ten million?
Speaker 2: I shall not comment.
Speaker 3: I can't, like, I would love to just fully just about just hit you with the number. My girl's very uh, stand offish about talking about finances and shit, like she just doesn't really want to put a dollar amount.
Speaker 1: And does this fall under the LLC that you're a part of the money that comes in for this, Like do you get your cut of that because it is your wife?
Speaker 2: Uh not, sorry that her money?
Speaker 3: No, Yeah, yeah, I thought about that at a certain point, but I was like, you know what, like we participated in so many different deals together or whatever. Like her her whole thing is only fans from her account and then the plug talk accounts, so you know, I let her have her side of things. But I can say, like, even just for myself that, Okay, I had the biggest month ever on Snapchat.
Speaker 2: I believe like that.
Speaker 3: Any channel has ever had, at least like the guy that handles our Snapchat.
Speaker 1: Like, hey, you plugged me with hi, shout to Dean.
Speaker 2: Shout out Dean, I put, I put.
Speaker 3: He basically told me that I made the most money that of anybody had ever seen on Snapchat. From that, just from talking about it, plug Talk literally doubled. It was already a great business, it doubled, which that was also kind of insane for me to see. So I can't say that, you know, I could say that, like even just me talking about it and the things that came from the media storm has been insane from my perspective. From her perspective, it's even more insane. It's the best selling only fans seen of all time.
Speaker 1: Because she she was selling it like you had to.
Speaker 3: Pay the pay I have bucks for her only fans and you have to pay twenty dollars through the DMS in order to purchase it.
Speaker 1: Wow, M do you know what what her subscriber count is?
Speaker 3: It is I think like five times the most that it ever was before, but I probably I guess it the exact number. Well, you can't see that if you go to the page.
Speaker 2: I'm not too like, No, you could see it on her end, but you can't see that.
Speaker 1: I didn't know because you know, a fucking Instagram, so you can see, you know, I don't know if it shows that. No, so it's boom. Business is booming.
Speaker 2: Business is booming.
Speaker 1: I want to get real quick before before we wrap. I think that like one thing that you said when all this shit was like going left, was like if you take YouTube revenue out of your uh business model, just like on some content creator shit, like kind of give me like a little peek into what the business of no Jumper is and like how you're able to monetize on so many levels you mentioned the Snapchat.
Speaker 3: Show, Snapchat, Facebook, Patreon on the monetization of the audio on you know, any app where you listen to just the audio and it inserts ads into it, brand deals, merchandise, you know, obviously plugtalk is its own fucking world.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's just there's a lot.
Speaker 3: That's why I was crazy when people are like, oh, like his business is done because these hosts left. I'm like, maybe I'm gonna make you know, twenty thousand dollars less this month, maybe thirty thousand dollars less this month because all these hosts left. That means nothing to me. That is nothing. I could gladly throw twenty thousand dollars in the trash every single month, then it would mean nothing to me. My mortgage on the space is like twenty grand a month, and that means nothing to me. So it's like, people really got me fucked up financially sometimes, And I guess I kind of ask for it because I don't flex or like do any well.
Speaker 1: You've been flexing lately, but not really.
Speaker 3: Right, Like you never seen me buy anything, you never seen me.
Speaker 1: You threw up the numbers. I mean, you put the fist over the dollar amount for you too, But you know, yeah.
Speaker 3: I do the view count.
Speaker 2: I'm not I'm not telling people how much money we make or whatever.
Speaker 3: But yeah, that's always a weird one when people are like, oh, no, jumpers doing bad and that's why his wife did a porn steam of this other guy. It's like, just because me and my wife were both multimillionaires does not mean that we don't want to also make many, many more millions of dollars. You know. Like for me, I look at my life all the time and I have like basically like two different versions of it. It's like, there's the version of my life right now where I'm working my ass off trying to make as much money as possible, and then I have this other version that's like, well, what if I just went into chill mode and only made money off of my more passive revenue streams, Like, to put it in perspective, just from selling Instagram promo, I could easily.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the ig is its own beast.
Speaker 3: I could have my own my entire life, paid for my kid in private school, still going on vacations from just the Instagram promo.
Speaker 2: Think about that.
Speaker 3: That is a tiny percent and it's still enough to keep everything afloat. And when I was going through all that shit, I did like think about that, like, well, maybe I'd be happier if I just did whatever the fuck I wanted to do all the time. I remember I was doing a podcast with Ryan long As, a comedian New York, and I said something about like, how lately, Yeah, I've just been thinking like maybe I just want to, like, you know, spend more time with the family and spend more time around my kid. And he laughed in my face and he goes, He's like a guy, like you, like you're not what are you gonna do? Just sit around and watch your kid grow up? He's like laughing in my face. And I was like, yeah, you're right. Yeah, Like how the fuck I can't chill out like maybe when I'm older or like, you know, I respect the fuck out of it when I see my girl able to sit around the house for twelve hours all day and do nothing but play with blocks with the kid and right take it for a walk around the buck and all that. And when I do have days where it's just me at the house, I force myself to be as present as possible, keep the phone on, doing how disturbed try not to be sending text to people about content all the fucking time, trying not to look at TikTok and Twitter and all this shit.
Speaker 2: But it's like, you know, I'm still in my moment.
Speaker 3: I'm still like, I have content I want to make, I have things I want to do with my life. Sometimes the hard part is that there's just too many things I want to do in my life.
Speaker 2: I want to go play in all these fucking.
Speaker 1: Poker You're a fucking poker beast.
Speaker 3: I want to go play in all these poker tournaments that are like twenty thousand dollars one hundred thousand dollars to enter these tournaments and shit. But this just doesn't make sense for me to take my time and spend doing those things when I could be in the office grinding out content.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna say, how hands on are you with what we see?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: Are you like, Hey, we just did this interview. Make sure you clip this, this, this, and this, or do your editors send the title? Hey, this is the title. Do you approve or disapprove?
Speaker 3: I do an interview and then by the end of the day, one of the guys sends me a big email with the time stamps and suggested clips and then I sit down did it last night. I did a fuck load of the shit last night for like an hour before I went to bed, where I just sat down. I approved or denied every single title for the clips, wrote the full title starred things that would be like a good TikTok moment or whatever.
Speaker 1: You're like, you're fucking I'm stary hands.
Speaker 3: On because I don't think you know. And now, like shout out Remo. I have Remo in my life who like helps me write questions for some of the interviews, helps me with titles sometimes. So to even have one person that you really trust with that kind of stuff is amazing. But at the same time, like I could definitely take the five or ten minutes to review the time stamps that he sends through so I can approve it or not, because that's yeah, that's just one thing where it's just like I know how I want my shit to be clipped.
Speaker 1: And then you you stopped going live, right, there's no more like like when you do the Wednesday or the No Jumper show, it's not live anymore. Is there a reason why you stop that?
Speaker 3: The number one reason is that we were doing the live thing at six pm, which I've just become more and more aware of, like my own body and my own mind. Yeah, it's late, it's late. Yeah, it's like by the time six pm, role.
Speaker 1: You get home at like eight forty five, nine o'clock, Like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And a lot of my interviews that I'm doing are early in the week, so it's like I might sit down and do three interviews throughout the course of the day on Tuesday and then also stream and have to have the energy to have a really great conversation for two hours at six pm. At a certain point, I was like, oh, so if I don't go live, I can have a better chance of getting the content monetized. It'll be better and have the clips ready to go, and I'll enjoy it more and it'll be better content. I think that going live is like really good when you're still in that period of your career where you're like trying to you know, activate your fan base, and because.
Speaker 1: You can interact, you get the super chats going, and.
Speaker 3: I respect the fuck out of it. But I'm just not at that place in my life where I want to be hanging out in the studio until midnight every night, I see fresh and fit do it, I see fucking whatever do it, and I just don't. I don't know. For me, it just makes more sense to record the shit in advance, like I could do all my interviews live. But then you know, something like the Whack one hundred podcast, it's like I'm paying him out a percentage of what we make from it. And it's like, if we do it live and it earns one hundred dollars as opposed to us doing it in advance and being able to cut the swears out of the beginning and do all that, and it makes you know, many many thousands of dollars for somebody like him. It's like, what am I going to tell him, Like, Hey, you didn't make this that much of this month, but it is because we went live. Like that's just would seem insane to me.
Speaker 1: So that you're deal with Whack, is you just ad revenue split? Yeah, we're partners on this on these videos. You'll see full transparency this with the videos made this what you made type shit.
Speaker 3: I want to incentivize somebody like him, and I don't mind doing that.
Speaker 2: You know, we make up, we make the money in other ways.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, you did start editing out curse words for the first couple of minutes. I was gonna say, what minute point is the cutoff because I've I've started out my guys do like the first five minutes, just to be safe.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but then sometimes it's like you'll interview somebody who says the N word at.
Speaker 2: The end of every sentence. They cut that out, like it.
Speaker 1: Just really sounds crazy.
Speaker 3: I don't know. We try to like hit a good balance with it, but I never tell the person like trying not to swear for the first come.
Speaker 1: And I talk about so much mushroom shit on the fucking podcast, so like anytime we have like a dope shroom clip, I just know it's gonna get the yellow fucking dollar sign.
Speaker 3: I didn't even think about the There's been a few episodes like I got a Rampage Jackson interview. It was so good and I just was never able to get it to turn green for like three weeks? How many?
Speaker 1: Like how many? Because will you do the same thing we do, Well, we'll put up a version and then it hits yellow fuck re upload. Let's redo this.
Speaker 3: Over and over and over. Yeah, but that that Rampage one. I don't know what it was. I think he said trammy or like retard. I think, if you want, I think he was saying those words one of those words a few times. Never able to get it monetized, and it's kind of like not that big a deal, like you're talking about a couple thousand bucks, but it's like, you know, it's like, well, that's my money that I was supposed to make for that day. When I went in and sat down for a couple hours, I remember my house flooded the night before the Rampage Jackson interview, and that really stood out to me extra like I felt like I deserved to get paid for it because I had been like bucketing water. Yeah yeah, I'd been bucketing water out of my fucking living room earlier in the day. That really seemed like I deserve to get paid for what I did the next day.
Speaker 1: But you know whatever, Yeah, it's definitely a struggle YouTube. I feel like you guys aren't a Rumble yet. Huh.
Speaker 3: We made an account because we had a YouTube strike so we couldn't upload for a week, and so we did make a Rumble account, but we haven't really stayed up on it as far as I know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was like, I was like, I wonder if Rumble's gonna really take because they've been spending so much fucking money between the Kick and the Rumbles like that.
Speaker 2: I try to be audience first, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that's where YouTube is where the audience exactly.
Speaker 3: And it's like, you know, maybe if somebody said, hey, We're going to give you an extra two hundred grand a month to just stream your shit on Rumble, like well, okay, that does sound kind of appealing, but like, especially in the position that I'm kind of in where a bunch of the hosts just laughed, it's like you want to make you want to make the experience as easy as possible on your fans, and I don't know, it's like I've gotten those offers before of like caffeine and all this shit, and it's like you really think that I'm just like gonna just completely fuck over my fans just to just to get a little extra money. It's like I can make money in other ways, Like I would rather just go lab on the platform that built us in the first place.
Speaker 1: You know, I feel like you're overdue for a Rogan interview. Has that ever almost happened.
Speaker 3: So the Rogan narrative is that one day Rogan was in the airport, which is kind of interesting. This is like twenty eighteen. Maybe he's in the airport, which I would assume he mostly flies private. He doesn't seem like the kind of guy who should be just hopping on a plane.
Speaker 1: Right, He seems like it also seems like kind of like a normal dude.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but also it's just like, damn, Joe Rogan. I how fucking annoying it is to be in the airport.
Speaker 1: God like trying to jerk you off.
Speaker 2: Dude, insane. I've heard.
Speaker 3: I've heard about him like trying to go work out in the hotel lobby or not in the lobby, but in the hotel gym. Dude's just washing him and they have to like shut the gym down because it's like every person in there is a potential Joe Rogan fan, especially.
Speaker 2: At the gym.
Speaker 1: Especially at the gym.
Speaker 3: But so he's in the airport and some fan of mine who I can't even remember who it was. I know it's somebody that I actually know in real life, he goes up to him and he's on acid, and he says to Joe Rogan. He says, Joe, I'm on acid, but you need to do a podcast with Adams two. He's this shit YadA YadA, YadA, and just starts telling him about me. And then I wake up the next morning and I first thing I see is a text from this dude telling me about how he was on acid and he told Joe Rogan about me at the airport. And I'm just looking at my text, like what the fuck? And then I look at Twitter boom Joe Rogan follow and Joe Rogan DM saying, Hey, I met this guy on acid in the airport and he told me that I should fuck with you. And I was just like, Wow, that's amazing, dude. I'm a huge fan. You're one of the main people that made me want to do podcasts in the first place. I really have to thank you for like a lot of the good things that happened in my life the past couple of years. YadA YadA didn't respond to that, and sent him a couple of different things over the years of like, look at this viral moment or look at this conversation I had that I thought you might like, and he doesn't. He's never responded. Somebody was talking about plug talk on his Bert Kreischner was talking.
Speaker 1: About We talked about it a couple times on there, couple I only know of one, but they talked about it on they did the protect your Park shit with the like I watched a lot of Joe Rogan.
Speaker 2: See I watch a f amount of it.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, but you've been brought up on there a couple of times.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I have no idea how you actually get on Joe Rogan. I'll gladly.
Speaker 1: I think it's kind of his thing. I'm not sure he has like a fucking whatever.
Speaker 2: He's interested in. Yeah, sometimes I see him doing interviews.
Speaker 3: With people that are like really official, and I'm like, oh, that person's PR team probably will line this up with old Joe Rhodes.
Speaker 1: But I'm surprised, Like hash, I'm surprised I haven't seen Rober Kennedy on your podcast or you try to stay away from the politics.
Speaker 2: I think he's a kapper, do you think so?
Speaker 3: I listened to a whole interview with him, found him kind of impressive, and then I listened to another podcast that sort of broke down all of his lies I think he has a very strained relationship with the truth, and I'm not really interested in a lot of these people that are sort of making careers out of, you know, basically casting suspicion on the vaccine in ways that I don't think make any fucking sense. Uh So, Yeah, I'm not really a big fan of that guy, not a fan. He might have some good things to say, but I I don't really feel like he's being honest with his audience.
Speaker 1: Do you think because your obviously dad had a big career in politics, right, you grew.
Speaker 3: Up, A lot of people think that.
Speaker 1: But well, I mean, obviously he was close with the Democratic Party.
Speaker 3: Yeah, A lot of people think I might be in the illuminati because my dad was an unpaid staffer volunteering to help out Bill Clinton when Bill Clinton was a total fucking nobody.
Speaker 2: Well, I guess he was the governor of Arkansas.
Speaker 1: But right, he wasn't it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my dad like helped out on his campaign, and my uncle actually got like a role within the Clinton administration and managed to survive into the Bush administration with the same gig, kept the same job basically doing some like diplomatic work with other countries and stuff like that, But yeah, my dad had you know, I think my dad like pictured himself having a longer career in politics, but then he ended up catching a fed case, being charged with mail fraud because of some shisty business that he was accused of doing. That he's still to this day claims that he did not do. But I think that kind of through a stick in the spokes of his political aspirations.
Speaker 1: Well, I was going to say, you, I mean, I grew up a Democrat, you know, on my families that way. But it feels like politically shit is just kind of I don't know what's going on, no more bro on both sides, it's just wild.
Speaker 3: Like, yeah, I feel like a man without a home because I don't you know, I can't vibe with all these fucking social justice warrior lunatics.
Speaker 2: I can't vibe with like the.
Speaker 1: Trump, the crazy psychotic Trump sh the GOP, even like fucking deranged death cult. Yeah, Desants is a wild boy, Like I'm good on It's just like like you said, like, where's the normal do.
Speaker 3: At the middle of the road. There's got to be something that's a little bit more middle of the road, Like, you know, I don't really like even Biden. I don't think Biden has like crazy ideas about gender in his head, in his ninety thousand year old head, but I do think he has people on his cabinet or like working within his administration that have insane ideas about gender. And you know, it's kind of unfortunate that I have to vote for somebody who is basically being held hostage by a lot of these crazy ass ideas, since I don't think he's personally really invested in it. But at the same time, could I vote for Trump who tried to steal the.
Speaker 1: Election couldn't do it? No, so I couldn't vote for Trump. No, I agree for me, I'm hoping this is like I'm a vote for Cornell West the Green Party.
Speaker 2: No, I like that. What's his name, the Indian guy, the Republican Canadate.
Speaker 3: He's actually not a crazy person, kind of like him. I still can't remember how to say his name, Vi Vivic. I'm gonna call him Vivek Rashashana. Yeah, that's not that's not that, but it's something that kind of sounds like that. I listened to like a two hour podcast with him the other day, and I kept thinking about you listening to the All In podcast.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I actually saw the Robert F. Kennedy podcast on there.
Speaker 3: And that is what I was referring to. Yeah, he uh did a really good job on that episode, So that.
Speaker 1: Was I came away from that being like, I'm voting for this guy.
Speaker 3: Oh the Kennedy one, Yeah, oh yeah, I thought it was pretty good at first. But the vividfect Rahashana, whose name.
Speaker 1: I got to check him out.
Speaker 2: I thought he had a very good appearance on there.
Speaker 3: So that was also.
Speaker 2: Man vote voting for a Republican I've never seen it would be.
Speaker 1: I've never even think I've never even thought about that in my life.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it just takes the Democratic Party getting a little bit crazier and the GOP getting a little bit more normal, and I could find myself there. And also it doesn't feel like it would be that big a deal, whereas like two white guys admitting, like in who exists in hip Hop admitting that they've considering voting for Republican. I mean, I feel like we would have had a BuzzFeed article about us already if this was taking place, Like.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm gonna be honest, like I'm not voting for I mean, the only guy who I've heard is like reasonable as a guy you just brought up. I mean, unfortunately, if it's DeSantis and Trump or one of them two versus Biden, I'm just gonna have to vote for Sleepy Joe again. I'm really, honestly probably going to vote for Cornell West. I'm just going to surrender my vote to the third party.
Speaker 3: I do think Biden has done a pretty good job, regardless of his own lack of cognitition.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, look, he seems like he's barely hanging on. I feel like the Afghanistan with draw was done in an extremely messy and terrible way, and now China's there and it's very unstable, and uh, I hate the fact that this Ukraine War is becoming I mean it. I mean, look, it's pushing China and Russia closer together. I think the Ukraine Wars a fucking disaster.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but can you imagine how bad it would have been if Trump was the president during it.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I don't know, we don't know.
Speaker 2: We had a very hard time standing up to Russia.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Sleepy Joe, Sleepy Joe has been gangster as fuck. He is not scared of.
Speaker 1: The r I'm waiting for the Hunter Biden podcast run whenever he's clear from whatever Plea deal that just fell through.
Speaker 2: Yeah it fell through, isn't that crazy?
Speaker 3: I just got done listening to a New York Times Daily podcast about the deal and then find out the deal that they made this podcast about him taking did not happen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he got He thought if he took the plea everything it was included, and the judge was like, nope.
Speaker 3: Poor sleepy Joe and its crackhead.
Speaker 1: So on, Oh hey, I'm not gonna lie though, Hunter Biden looked like he was a hell of a hand brouh. This guy was having sex parties, smoking crack, going one hundred and seventy miles an hour in the.
Speaker 2: Nevaday Exact with strangers.
Speaker 1: Just a wild bully.
Speaker 2: Leaving your laptop at the at the.
Speaker 1: Like a very reckless, one of one guy.
Speaker 3: Kind of sounds like a lot of the people I'd be interviewing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, like yeah, it's like this guy should be on No Jumper with Kritmak right, Like, I.
Speaker 3: Think Hunter Biden and Taste Savage would probably get along I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's crazy man. Well, look I appreciate you pulling up. Uh congrats on uh you know, proving everybody wrong because the channel's thriving. You're doing well. I like, I love the Whax Show.
Speaker 3: We got a long ways to go, but we're going up, up, up to the top.
Speaker 1: I love, I love the new host. I love I mean, I think Brick Bay. I text brick Baby because I know brick Baby since he was running aroun with kids. Baby better he's doing his thing maybe better? And uh yeah, what's up with flock? Are we snitching on this? Uh?
Speaker 2: This this swiper man.
Speaker 1: I saw he put a post up saying like if you if you got any essentially if you weren't telling this guy DM me and you.
Speaker 3: Know who hit me up is Ugly God very upset about Ugly God the rapper who apparently Ugly God and Punch made dev have a relationship their friends, oh, which I had no idea about. And Ugly God hit me up basically saying fuck Flocco. I was like, I thought this was all for content. I didn't think.
Speaker 1: Because he's like openly advocating like hit me up. I'm putting it like I'm essentially it felt like one of those commercials you're watching in the middle of the day for like a class action lawsuits.
Speaker 3: Well, because okay, so I lived through the TJX six arc right, and I thought this was the same thing as that because TJ six, I'm gonna be real with you, he was not really like scamming like that, like at least once.
Speaker 1: He begins having sending money for like a manual.
Speaker 3: And yeah, but he did so much fake shit, like he had he had a show at a warehouse or whatever, and he had like a fake cop come and arrest him.
Speaker 1: It feels like the kind of thing you'd be at.
Speaker 2: I wasn't there, but I saw the video.
Speaker 1: I wish it's like the kind of thing he would have been at.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was like one of the best interviews ever, Like, and I remember as soon as I got in the interview, because he said a lot of stuff that like it didn't feel like but it's like it was so absurd that I knew he had to kind of be trolling. Like he goes, I'm like, when are you gonna stop scamming? I'm never gonna stop. I'm gonna do this shit for life. And I'm just thinking in my head, I'm like, Okay, this isn't real, Like this is just a dude like shit to go viral. And then as soon as we get done the interview, he goes over to his bandager and he's just.
Speaker 5: Like, ah, that shit goes crazy, like this shit gonna be old d And I'm just realizing in my head, like, ah, I just got played, but I don't even care because it was great content.
Speaker 3: So like I assume when I see like Punch Made Dev his video got taken down by the Feds and they're investigating them, I just assume that it's probably cap it's probably marketing right right, But maybe it's not.
Speaker 2: Maybe he's a real deal. I don't know.
Speaker 1: So for you, like, do pull Flocko call him? Hey, what's going on?
Speaker 3: Bro? Are we are? We?
Speaker 1: Like, are you like snitching on this guy because you obviously he's under your roof.
Speaker 3: Actually, Punch Made Dev tapped in with me again about doing the interview, like we had already talked about it, and then we talked about it and then like stopped. He stopped responding for a couple of days, and then Floco went on this campaign against him and then he tapped in with me again like about doing it. So perhaps Flocko being an asshole or you know, a good citizen, depending on how you want to look at it, perhaps that is what's going to actually make the interview happen.
Speaker 1: I don't know, so I interview. Might Would you have Flocko sit in on the interview, I'd probably.
Speaker 2: Be dangerous, potentially put security in the room.
Speaker 1: Definitely have to have security. Yeah, your security at your building is like that fucking.
Speaker 3: Crazy Tony's been in a few shootouts too, so I know that he's not scared to do it when it comes down.
Speaker 1: Like, yo, yeah you got to sign this. Let me shure. It's like I'm getting wanded. I'm like Jesus Christ.
Speaker 2: I took him to the hood with Swifty Blue the other day.
Speaker 1: Swift he is a good guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I could tell that he was maybe.
Speaker 1: You took your security guard with you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I could tell he was maybe a little bit like worried about the fact that we were just like pulling into random.
Speaker 1: Some pretty crazy like a hood vlog.
Speaker 3: I know, I wish I had done more of that back on the day because I remember I did the stupid young Long Beach one that was.
Speaker 1: Titled inside and that was huge, like.
Speaker 3: Twelve million views Inside the Asian Crip, Gangs of Long Beach or some shit. Yeah, I went crazy, but I was also just like, oh that was that was cool. But I wasn't like, oh, I got to do it again. Whereas now, when I think about it.
Speaker 1: You went to Watts, you went to over Block. Yeah, I mean you went to Whole Block relatively recently.
Speaker 2: I was like a year ago or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it wasn't too long ago. Yeah, which seemed to be kind of a shaky thing to do as a man with a child and wife. Me let me go hang out in Old Block just for the content.
Speaker 3: I had a bunch of security as a result of the fact that I was with a hunter K track, so I really felt like nothing was gonna happen. But I tried to bring my own scurity guard and he just didn't show up. So that was the end of that.
Speaker 1: He got fired.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you know, you live and learn.
Speaker 1: Do you move around with security on a daily basis? It's like, if you're going to Whole Foods.
Speaker 3: In the words of Action Bronson, why the fuck would I need a bodyguard? If you when I look just like the motherfucking bodyguard.
Speaker 1: There it is Adam twenty two. Ladies and gentlemen, go support his wife's endeavors on her OnlyFans.
Speaker 2: Thank you, that means a lot.
Speaker 1: Go subscribe to plug Talk.
Speaker 2: Onlyplug talk dot com.
Speaker 1: Um, and then, uh, you know obviously go watch no jumper man.
Speaker 2: Appreciate that.
Speaker 1: And did we talk you might have some new shit coming soon?
Speaker 3: Oh we announced that today, be store. Oh that, but then, okay, the thing we announced today is we're doing a plug talk live stream only two live streams, OnlyFans in one room, YouTube podcast in the other room.
Speaker 1: So how many dudes are going to be a part of the stream.
Speaker 3: We have me, and then we have like three or four other guys that I'm going to advocate for them not busting nuts too early in it so that we can like preserve their dicks.
Speaker 1: Any civilians are straight porn guys.
Speaker 3: Uh, just just porn guys. For now, we're still like kind of like, okay, like how long is this gonna last?
Speaker 2: What's it gonna be like?
Speaker 1: Like, Well, a girl with nut on her face from the only fans stream come over and sit on the YouTube stream, possibly with DNA.
Speaker 3: That is one thing that we've been talking about is that we're going to have one employee who is basically positioned at the door to make sure that there's no like dudes going on with like their boner poking up out of.
Speaker 1: Their right because you don't want to fuck the YouTube up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think Jiz on the face would probably be bad.
Speaker 1: It's a flag.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Would you would you ever bring house Phone back on channel regularly or would you?
Speaker 3: He's someone that I would be down to, you know, have co host on some podcasts and stuff, because like me and house Phone, like when we've talked in recent memory, it's like, what do we talk about? We talked the last time we like kind of reconnected, it was talking about punch Made Death because me and him both the very beginning of our friendship was just us being really interested in all these underground wrappers and him just sending me links and me sending them links and stuff like that. So, you know, I feel like me and him on campra doors open probably a lot more likely than probably anybody else.
Speaker 1: Right for sure. Well, I appreciate you pulling up man Adam twenty.
Speaker 3: Two boot Michael god Cab, appreciate you man.
Speaker 1: Sir, hey, this interview is brought to you by our good folks at hard Dean. All right, shout out to the hard Dean family in Las Vegas. Makes you follow them. Hard Dean Underscore Las Vegas the number one dispensary period all right, the craziest selection of premium cannabis you can ask for. Plus when you go to Hardean Las Vegas dot com, you can check out all the other cool stuff that got going on. You know, they got a whole weed university happening in Vegas. Hardean is where it's at, all right. So if you're in Las Vegas, you get into that taxi cab, you say, take me to Hardan, and when you get there, you tell them wonderful bud tenders that I sent you and they're gonna take care of you. Hardan Underscore Las Vegas. Go follow them. And yeah, we got another interview coming soon