Speaker 1: Well, we'll come out your city.
Speaker 2: Way I gets saying you a concocise, will all be desired, high tell.
Speaker 3: And if you want a little magan a Uni, I come along.
Speaker 4: I'm really looking to make our country successful.
Speaker 2: I'm not looking to go back into the past.
Speaker 1: I'm looking to make our country successful.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 4: Retribution will be through success mainstream media totally.
Speaker 2: American people repeatedly that the biggest issue was Hillary's emails.
Speaker 1: That's what they said.
Speaker 3: We should focus on deporting those who are truly a danger to America, and we should give the rest a chance to earn legal status.
Speaker 5: Freedom is back in style. Welcome to the revolution, will.
Speaker 2: Coming to your city, going the way against.
Speaker 1: All and saying you a conscious sun.
Speaker 5: Sean Hennity Show, More I'm the Scenes, information on freaking news and more bold inspired solutions for America Fight Hour two.
Speaker 1: Sean Hennity Show.
Speaker 3: Thanks Scott Shannon eight hundred and ninety four one, Sean, if you want to be a part of this program. We still continue to have reaction and fallout from the verdict and the Daniel Penny case. We told you yesterday about this Black Lives Matter quote leader or founder in Greater New York. His name is Hawk Newsome, you know, and and basically said this is about racism and that the KKK got another victory.
Speaker 1: And here's what he said.
Speaker 2: Racism is still alive in kicking in America. There's no the way to view this. Everyone is looked at the case. And those among you who say that Daniel Penny is innocent have racism and bias in your heart. All right. If you look at the facts of this case, then you understand that Daniel Penny is guilty. But today white supremacy got another victory. Today, the KKK, the Klansman, the evil in America, got another victory. They got that top charge dismissed. America shall continue to America and shall continue to pace second class status.
Speaker 1: On black people.
Speaker 2: We need some black visilanties.
Speaker 6: That's right.
Speaker 1: People want to jump up and choke.
Speaker 2: Us and kill us for being loud. How about we do the same when they attempt to oppress us.
Speaker 1: Wow, let's take a look back.
Speaker 3: And and while I'm playing this montage of black lives matters over the year, I want you to keep in mind that back in September, there's an African American officer out of Saint Louis. His name was David Lee, and we showed his picture on Hannity last night on Fox. He was killed in the line of duty back in September by a drunk driver, an unvetted Harris Biden illegal. As you listen to all of the outrage, where where was black Lives matter when this Harris Biden illegal killed this, this brave, courageous officer.
Speaker 1: No white medium get to the back. But you're letting video you come to the front. We white media. Excuse me, yo, concuse.
Speaker 7: Me, sir.
Speaker 1: Somebody need to tell his mark to get to that No, so somebody need to tell he's wing to get to the back. My man tells me out to get to the back, or you out from the mart.
Speaker 3: You're not afraid to put people out.
Speaker 1: You're not afraid for people out.
Speaker 3: White people to the back, white people.
Speaker 8: To the front.
Speaker 1: That includes my video.
Speaker 5: Go know Hillary, go ho Hillary? Who Hillary?
Speaker 1: She's killing black people?
Speaker 5: To boot Hillary, she's killing black people.
Speaker 1: And a white man love that white on this planet? Hing you We got booth bloodies.
Speaker 6: All the white babies, tell them all right, now them kill you Brian kids, kill yourself.
Speaker 1: Coffin go laying a coffin, because to.
Speaker 6: Be real, they didn't even try. Once the lesser charge was removed, they came back an hour later and said it was deadlock. Less than an hour twenty minutes later, they said, not guilty. These wonderful white people. I hope they celebrate their Christmas while the Neely family is praying and asking God for comfort.
Speaker 3: Then America, Wow, unbelievable anyway, joining us to discuss the Reverend cl Brian, host of The cl Brian Show and former head of the NAACP. Good to have you back. We call him Reverend cl heavy Foot Brian for a reason, but we'll get into that in a second. How are you, my dear friend. Congratulations, Thanks for all your help and support during the election.
Speaker 9: Thank you so much, Sean for having me back on. Thank you, my good friend, Sean. When we hear what you have just played there on your show, it is defiant ignorance that is still pervasive in so many pockets of the black community. There is no inheritance that's being left for any of the children of these people who are growing up in that type of ignorant environment to actually progress, and so they fall back on the same old rhetoric that the al Sharptons and the Jesse Jackson's and those who are race hustlers have always tried to present to black people and for some reason it worked for many, many years. But the awakening has occurred. And you know what, Sean, Donald John Trump has been a great, great pool in the hands I believe of Almighty God to change the direction of our society and the mindset of even those in the inner city if we can stay and in the way of these idiots who like to keep that type of rhetoric going.
Speaker 3: But I have a hard time understanding is there were minorities that testified in this case that they felt that life was in jeopardy and they were grateful to Daniel Penny for protecting them. Considering, this guy walks on the train and yelling how he's going to kill everyone on the train and kill himself.
Speaker 9: Yeah, and Sean, you and I riding on that same train. I don't care what color you right now. You're a black guy, I'm a white guy. Okay, we're both on that same train. I know that you would step up because you're trained to do it. I'm trained to do it. Daniel Penny was trained to do it. Why wouldn't we step up and why should we be per.
Speaker 3: Well, after everyone's witnessed this in the country, why would anyone want to You just might turn your head and just say forget it.
Speaker 9: And that's the problem and unfortunate, Sean. I unfortunately, I think that that may be a design that the Democrats would like to see to keep up the unruliness.
Speaker 3: There were women, There were women and children on that train. There were elderly people on that train. Elderly women on that train. How could I go home at night in good conscience and not step up and protect innocent people that, as you point out, are not capable of defending themselves.
Speaker 1: How do I look with myself in the mirror?
Speaker 9: And yet we're saying that Republicans are the ones who are wanting to throw Granny off the cliffs. But yet Grannie's riding the subway train and we attack the person who steps up to defend her. That it is a loss of sanity in this nation. And Sean, it is time for us. And I do believe that that train is certainly coming back into the station and loading up with patriots and people who understand what our nation is about. We're rotting from the inside out. And it is evident when you see people like these who took the stage yesterday after Pennies acquittal and say what they have just said, the pigs in the blankets tryum like bacon, My god, can't we get past all of this?
Speaker 3: Can you believe it? Pigs in a blanket? Fry them like bacon?
Speaker 1: What do we want? Dead cops? Why don't we want them? Now? Let me ask you.
Speaker 3: About all these people on social media. I'll start with the tell Lorenz case, for example, and i'll play it later in the program. You know, formerly of the Washington Post of New York Times and said she felt joy over the murder of the United Healthcare CEO. Now, the justification of people on the left is, you know, well, some people, and I think this argument is separate and apart. Some people are angry at insurance companies if claims denied or they make the process very difficult, and I know tons of horror stories of people having to deal with insurance companies. That does not justify Reverend the assassination of a father and a husband and a CEO of a company. If you don't like the company, don't do business with the company, period and.
Speaker 9: A sentence in someone's sick and twisted mind. Though, Sean, that seems to be the right thing to do. Where did we get to that point. There's never a time when you are disgruntled at a company, a corporation, that you should try and target the heads of that company. What is necessary now is not only dialogue, but you're hearing these people ask for vigilantes to take to the street. Now, that guy who shot that CEO was a white young man. Was he a vigilante? Is that the type of spirit that's taking.
Speaker 8: Over this nation?
Speaker 9: And if it is, it is we should be very glad that we have a president, a law and order president, who is actually affecting a mayor in a city where lawlessness has been ruled. I wish the same thing would happen in San Francisco.
Speaker 3: Unbelievable. Now, I do need to remind our audience, because it's been a while since you've been on how you earned the name the Reverend cl heavy Foot Bryant. Now, how many times have you been pulled over over the years by the police.
Speaker 9: I have been pulled over many times, my good friend, by the police. And you know the story.
Speaker 3: The Lord always well, well, you say many times. Let's define the term, shall we. How many is many times? One hundred, fifty two hundred.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 9: As you know, I used to do a lot of revivals around the country. Sometimes you have to drive there and you have to get there fast. And so I've been pulled over no less than thirty five or forty times in that period of time.
Speaker 1: Shean, So, probably that's been.
Speaker 3: It's like a person that says they only smoke a half a pack of cigarettes a day. That means you smoke a full pack maybe more. So you really got pulled over close to one hundred times?
Speaker 9: Well maybe so, maybe so, maybe so?
Speaker 3: Okay, And now when you get pulled over and the cop comes up to your car, is this true, Reverend that you often asked the police officer, officer, have you do you know our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ?
Speaker 8: You?
Speaker 1: How often do you do that? How does that conversation begin?
Speaker 9: It is always important to me that our men and women in blue know that I am out there praying for them. And the first thing I need to ask him if do they know him? And that's my job, Sean, is to make him famous even among the cops have pulled me over and want to give me a ticket.
Speaker 1: Straight, they want to give you a ticket.
Speaker 3: So you ask them if they if they know the Lord, your Lord and Savior Jesus, and can you pray for them? Don't you also say that is there anything I can pray for you in your.
Speaker 9: Life by all means? Because there's still power in the name of Jesus Christ, and there's certainly power in the blood.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: So now they say license, registration please, And what is the next thing that you'll say?
Speaker 9: Oh, the next thing. I give them my license, I give my registration.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 9: They may be about to go back to their car, and I'll just say before they walk away, by the way, do you know Jesus, let me.
Speaker 3: Ask you this what happens? By the way, you crack me up. I think it's the greatest story ever told by a minister. But let me ask you this. We had talked about the issue of African Americans and if you go to inner city America and where it's where there's all the crime and horrible school systems, And we had talked for years about a demographic switch away from these blue cities and democratic policies and broken promises. It looks like the damn is versed. What happened this election and will it continue?
Speaker 9: I do believe that this election will make a great difference. In Proverbs, there's a scripture in the thirteenth chapter that says, a good man leaves to his children and his children's children and inheritance. And I think we have to examine what type of inheritance, all of us red, yellow, black, white, and brown Americans. What type of inheritance are we leaving to our children? And I think Donald John Trump is a fine example of a man who has built an empire. And you see his children, you see Don Jor, and you see Eric, and you understand that these kids have an example of what to do with their lives from their father. This young man who is just killed, unfortunately on that subway train, his father was not in his life until now when there's supposed to be a patia where he fought there might be a payday. This type of handling of our young people's future cannot continue if we are to preserve our republic. Donald John Trump is a prime example of anyone wants to see how to pass along that.
Speaker 3: Inherited Reverend cl heavy Foot Bryant. You're a special man. God bless you. God bless any officer that may pull you over, and make sure you pray for us too.
Speaker 1: You're a good man.
Speaker 9: God bless you. Sean, thank you.
Speaker 1: Eight hundred nine four one, Sean.
Speaker 3: If you want to be a part of the program, Linda's not not the greatest story ever told by a minister.
Speaker 1: Anything cl says is okay. In my book, that guy rocks well.
Speaker 3: One time I interviewed jose Williams, who was very close friends with Reverend Martin Luther King Junior, and I asked him if he had a girlfriend. He said yes, And I said, now, Reverend, you're behaving right, and he goes, John, a man's got to do what a man's got to do.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 10: El would never say that.
Speaker 3: Deal would never say that. But I was a little shocked by that answer at the time.
Speaker 5: You can't always believe what the other side claims.
Speaker 1: That's why there's the Sean Hannity Show all.
Speaker 3: Right, twenty five now till the top of the hour. Eight hundred and ninety four one, Sean. If you want to be a part of the program, if you believe in gun safety, you're gonna love the technology of mantis X. You can get better at shooting and safety without spending money on AMMO or time at the range. As a matter of fact, with mantis X, ninety four percent of shooters they will improve within twenty minutes of using mantus X Now. Mantis x is an at home training system you use. It's called dry fire practice. It's high tech, but it's simple to use. It gives you real time feedback on your shooting technique. You attach it to your gun. It's that simple. You download an easy to use app, you follow the instructions. Even I can do it anyway. You can use it at home, at the range. The US Marines, Army, Special Forces, all of them use mantis X and the other world's most effective force fighting force worldwide, that is the best. The mantis X is military technology, but the best part at an affordable price. So be a responsible safegun owner. Increase your confidence your confidence with mantis X. You're going to be amazed at how quickly you will improve your shooting accuracy and you'll save a ton of money.
Speaker 1: Go to their website directly.
Speaker 3: It's mantisx dot com m a n tis x dot com.
Speaker 1: Today.
Speaker 3: Oh and that I mentioned it's also a lot of fun to use. We'll get to this exchange later in the program. It's rather long. This is Taylor Lorenz and Piers Morgan just you know, knocking the snot out of the answers about the joy that she felt when hearing about the murder of this United Healthcare CEO Brian Thompson. But this is now gone fairly viral. I do understand and that there are many people that have problems with insurance companies, you know, beeit, whether there's a hurricane, wind flood, you know, claims, auto insurance, health insurance in particular. I understand people's complaints. Some of these clients complaints are beyond legitimate. Some of these companies are just downright wrong in how they handle people. You think you have insurance, well it only covers one test that doesn't cover the four tests that you need. And you know people like well I thought I had coverage, Well you have to. You really do have to pay attention ahead of time to what coverage you have in case the worst case scenario. There is something also called catastrophic insurance, relatively inexpensive. It does depend on your age, but catastrophic insurance with a high deductible. Let's say it minimizes the damage it can cause your finances if if you have that. But that's if you have a heart attack or stroke or cancer, God for a bid, any of those things. But that all of these arguments are separate and apart from the fact that a father and the fact that a husband was brutally assassinated on the streets of New York and the person has a manifesto that calls this CEO of parasite and you know, and claiming that the company put profits over healthcare and actually said and instead it needed to be done. No, it didn't need to be done. If you have a problem with your insurance company, you can get other insurance. You can appeal to your provider, you can appeal to maybe your workplace. If the insurance coverage is not what you need, get other workers and make the case they were just There are other peaceful options. You don't go around and you don't justify assassination because an insurance company denied your claim. Maybe unfairly so, but that's the justification we are hearing from a lot of people on the left. Is Bill Burr saying that he's okay, that the healthcare CEO and other healthcare CEOs are fearing for their lives. A lot of you are mass murderers. This is very common all over social media liberal commentary.
Speaker 11: Listen, you know what's annoying me about this? This kid who killed this ceo is none of these news programs are talking about the incredible lack of empathy from the general public about this because of how these insurance companies treat people when they are at their most vulnerable, after we've all given them our money every month and now we finally need you, and all you do is deny us, and then these and all of these things are taking the pictures of their CEOs off their websites. You know, I gotta be honest with you, Okay, I love that. And CEOs are afraid right now you should be, by and large, you're all a bunch of self greedy pieces, and a lot of you are mass murderers. You just don't pull the trigger. That's why it looks clean. That's why these people look oh my god, oh he was just you know, walking into a hotel. It's like, okay, well, what was his job, what did he do?
Speaker 1: What was the results of it.
Speaker 3: That was Bill Burr, but there are others as well. Sarah Haynes knocking healthcare insurance companies as a criminal racket, but slams cheerleading for the CEO killer, so a little bit slightly more modified reason. But you know, I find the fact that people are making justifications for this madness.
Speaker 1: Listen.
Speaker 7: I think that there is a shock in finding out who it is, just because this man could have changed things in this world. He had every privilege that could be given to someone. Ever, he came from a wealthy family, highly educated, valedictorian of his class. All the things were there. He was a very smart person, and yet this is the option he chose rather than going into a system and truly changing the ills and problems. And I think there's so many massive problems with the insurance companies that is clear, and we all know it. It is almost like a criminal racket. This is never the answer to that. And I'm actually more surprised by people's continual response to this, from TikTokers to professors podcasters. You can have all the rage in your heart at a system and still know that to pinpoint and put a target on the back of a human that is so far removed from fixing the problem. He may be a millionaire, you may hate people with money. All the things. You have to reflect on yourself if you at any point were gleeful about this, because it is so disturbing to see the residual effect of how many people applauded this person, as if this is how we live in this country or in this world, and it's unacceptable in those keeple.
Speaker 3: That's not as bad as what's going on on other social media sites like on TikTok. You know, TikTokers are showing sympathy for Luigi Mangione and critical of the McDonald's worker in Altoona, PA who called the police on this guy when he did absolutely the right thing.
Speaker 10: Listen, Okay, so they've arrested our hot cos assin. Turns out his name's Luigi. He's twenty six years old. He's an Ivy League grad, did his undergrad and masters at Penn in computer science slight time. He's a little young for me, but ugh, baby, what is you doing getting caught eating at McDonald's and curse you McDonald's employee for turning him in. But I get it. They up the the reward of sixty thousand. Maybe you needed that money. They never understood those crazy women that wrote inmates in jail, but.
Speaker 8: I guess you always loved doing that.
Speaker 12: They caught the guy that killed the a c CEO for such a professional hit. It's kind of weird that the gunman didn't leave the US. The guy that reported it was a McDonald's worker. I would never advocate for violence on a page, but it would be pretty funny if we beat this out of him, and then when he went to the hospital, that if he was out of network and had to pay a huge bill. I think that would be funny. I'm not advocating for it, but it would bring a smile to mething.
Speaker 3: All right, eight one Seawn, if you want to be a part of the program, Virginia is in New Mexico.
Speaker 1: Next Sean Hannity Show. Hi, Hi, Thik, you are you in my cough?
Speaker 8: I'm fine in yourself.
Speaker 1: Good man. What's on your mind today?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 8: I wanted to talk about uh, mister Penny and mister Neely and the difficulty I have in where pull take facts. Mister Penney started his day, got in a car with many other people, an incident happened, and he reacted. That's the facts. Mister Neely was out of control for whatever reason and unpredictable, and someone reacted to that.
Speaker 3: He threatened to kill everybody on the train. He threatened to kill himself. A people testified. Witnesses testified in this trial that they felt their lives were in jeopardy. What else, What other option do you have but to restrain somebody that is threatening the lives of innocent men, women and children, many minorities, older women, children. What else are you supposed to do here?
Speaker 8: Now?
Speaker 3: I know that the case isn't really over for Daniel Penny. Jeopardy of going to jail is certainly over. But you know now we have Neely's father is looking to sue. It was a New York Post article today by Adam Coleman. Neelie's father must answer, where were you? You know, we should be wary of individuals who call for society to do something while they themselves remain idle. And he goes on to talk about the death of this guy's son and how it was foreseeable and avoidable, not just on the day of his passing, but when he was a child. And he goes into You know, this guy had forty two run ins with the police. Forty two. That's a lot of run ins with the police. Very obviously a very troubled individual, and the system failed in every aspect that it put all of those people in that subway train, put all of their lives in jeopardy, every one of them. And then Daniel Penny had two choices to do nothing and roll the dice that he wasn't going to harm or kill somebody on that train, or subdue him. He chose the latter. He was a good samaritan. He showed great courage and bravery. It's unfortunate he didn't die from asphyxiation, as the carn originally claimed. They they didn't even do a toxicology report until later, and they found out there were a ton of drugs in this guy's system and he died from that. But it's just, you know, it's a tragedy. But somebody, I mean, what kind of person would you think if somebody was threatening Let's say Sean Hannity is on a bus and next to me is an older couple and some guy comes up to this older couple and threatens their lives. What would you think of me if I just sat there and did nothing, what would you.
Speaker 1: Think of me?
Speaker 8: Well, my point is, isn't what I would think of you. Mister Penny reacted to a situation he walked.
Speaker 1: Into right, Okay, so.
Speaker 8: Well it's where he was. And my point isn't to condemn him or thank god he was there. Thank god he and a couple of other people reacted. I've been in a situation. But my other point is as a parent of an.
Speaker 4: Addict for many years, my point is I don't understand. I understand the father's grief, the family's grief. It is horrible anytime you lose a child.
Speaker 1: Now, did you have a son or daughter? What were they addicted to?
Speaker 8: Well, we've gone through huffing, heroine, meth set and all that. When someone is addicted to drugs or alcohol, nothing is normal. They are unpredictable, and they turn violent in a heartbeat because they no longer have the mental capability of reasoning, of critifical thinking.
Speaker 3: Are there are a danger to themselves and to others? How many years has this? I guess it sounds like your son has. How many years has he been aedicted?
Speaker 1: Four fifteen twenty and he's still alive. Do you have do you have anything to do with this child?
Speaker 8: Yes, because it's my child.
Speaker 1: And does the child live with you?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 3: Okay, because I'm raising you give Do you ever give this child.
Speaker 8: Money to keep a rough overday head so you.
Speaker 1: Pay the rent for his apartment?
Speaker 3: Not always, it's as this is a national epidemic. Yeah, whether it's opioid addiction, what drug addiction, it is a national epidemic. Is not one person I'm sure listening to this program that doesn't know somebody that has had or has addiction problems. Everybody has run into people with addiction problems. It is a national epidemic. That's one of the main reasons we've got to stop the flow of drugs into this country. And that includes fetanyl opioids, the heroin, the drugs that you mentioned. And it is a failure of monumental proportions that our government has allowed this to happen. We are poisoning our country, We're poisoning our children, and we're destroying the life and the talent that God put inside every human soul. And that's how devastating it is. And once you get addicted, the odds are very, very low. I've watched too many of those intervention shows. Have you ever seen the intervention show, Linda, It's called the Intervention I have, Okay, I've watched that show and time after time after time. I mean, there are people that successfully we'll recover. I've seen it. You know, people that I know close to me in my life. I have done interventions. I have flown people out to rehab, blown with them. And it's not a fun day. It's not a fun thing to be a part of eight hundred and nine four one. Sean, if you want to be a part of the program, we'll pray for your son, Ben. We'll continue, all right when we come back. Former federal prosecutor and Assistant US Attorney for violent crime Charles Cully Stimpson and Paul Morrow weigh in on both the Penny case and of course what happened with this you United CEO healthcare leader that was assassinated.
Speaker 1: All coming up straight ahead,