Speaker 1: I with Alexi Napola and Marisa Patton an iHeartRadio podcast.
Speaker 2: Hi guys, welcome to another episode.
Speaker 1: Of that was great?
Speaker 2: How did we do that in unison sync? Yes?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we see b and Benidos welcome back. We had a lot of trash to talk today, don't with my friend?
Speaker 2: Oh per usual for her. I think we're pretty good at it, and I know that you guys love listening to us, and I guess we should just start by playing a quick catchup, right, jump on in. By the way, did you see? Us Weekly reported that many illustors avoided taking pictures or asking to be taking pictures with Megan Markle at the lavish Hampton's gathering.
Speaker 1: I get Bana, Bana, Hannah. I just I don't.
Speaker 2: Why does she still just good anyway? We're so embarrassed for her?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, we're embarrassed for her. Why does she go anywhere? And anyway? Every time she goes out, everyone gets like pissed off and nobody wants to be around her. It's she's just like.
Speaker 2: This, does she even realize it? I think that she thinks she's like so above all that that she doesn't even realize that people really don't like her, want to take a picture with her. I yeah, So one source said that they knew that if they're in a picture with her, which means Megan, it is an approval of her that she can't use to promote herself.
Speaker 1: Oh right, So people don't want to take a picture with her because they think that she's going to use it to promote her thing, her projects, whatever it is, whatever it may be, Like she wants people to believe her, right right. But I thought it was funny that it's Gweneth Paltrow. Yeah, that she's not very liked either. Nicol wants a picture anyway, She's She's probably like, look, nobody likes me. So I'm talking definitely not taking a picture. I am Megan, get away from me.
Speaker 2: I got enough troubles on my own exactly. I mean, I just thought it was like a poor choice, Like, if you want to take a picture, it's not going to be with gwen because by the way, nobody likes her and YouTube together, like, it's not going anywhere, are they right? So the big question is, really, have you ever avoided someone out a function?
Speaker 1: Oh? Actually, I have a really good story and you were there like usual okay, well I want to hear it.
Speaker 2: Okay, remind me of that good story.
Speaker 1: Do you remember this summer when we went to Madonna's son's art Guy.
Speaker 2: You already that one.
Speaker 1: I knew it was that one.
Speaker 2: Say it?
Speaker 1: So we Alexi and I obviously are invited to an art showing for rocker Richie. He was an amazing artist, Madonna's son with Guy Ritchie and the people that were throwing it on. The minute I walk in the door, come running up to me and going, oh my god, Adriana from your show showed up. She wasn't invited. I'm so sorry we didn't invite her. We're so sorry. Please don't leave. I mean, we know, you know, we want you in Alexia here, but we don't want her here. Right the way, Yeah, nobody even noticed her, you know, I mean I was trying not to know. I mean, she's easy to miss. But anyway, fast forward with that being said, uh huh. So then a photographer comes out to me and says, hey, let's get a group picture, and I'm like, okay, sure, And all of a sudden I'm standing next to Adriana. I go, oh no, no, wait wait, I'll be right back and I go grab Alexia and I said, Adrianna wants a picture with us? And Alexia's like, hell, no, of course.
Speaker 2: Not so at that moment, I'm like, are you kidding me? Like Adriana wants a picture with us to validate or to pretend they were in good terms and were in speaking terms, and she's my friend, and guess what, I'm not doing that. I'm not falling into that now. So I know the photographer didn't like it, because of course he wanted that picture of the three of us, and I, you know, very quickly said absolutely not, pretty much like in her face. And I was like, okay with it. It's like I can't be a hypocrite that aya.
Speaker 1: But then she called you out and when you were.
Speaker 2: Leaving it so she you know, became who she is, like a housewife. Moment the cameras weren't there, and she actually chased me outside. Yeah, and she's like, you know, you should have taken that picture with me. I don't know where you want a picture with me? And I go, why don't I want a picture with you? I know, like, are you kidding me? You've been insulting me all season and making up lies you know about my family and you know, just going after me every season, and now you want a picture with me, Like I'm not that kind of friend. Yeah, Like I take pictures with my friends, with people that I like and I admire or fra respect.
Speaker 1: If you want to say you're our fan, then maybe we'll let you know what.
Speaker 2: Maybe no, no, my fans.
Speaker 1: I love my family.
Speaker 2: I mean her right, Well, maybe that's what she was trying to do. Fan. I feel like a lot of people are very strategic about that, and I feel like Megan is one of those people. You know, she just goes to events, you know, to get that picture and you know, to have like, you know, a false narrative of who she is and who her friends are and her story and just to use it later on.
Speaker 1: I Unfortunately, for her, there's just nothing she does seems to feel authentic and right. It just always seems like bad acting.
Speaker 2: I agree, Well that's not why she's acting. I mean, I feel like that's why she's not acting, because like she's not even a good actress. I've never been I've never really cared for her.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't know she wasn't until she did at Megan, I mean, sorry, Harry. But yeah, but then you know, when she was on the world stage, it's been Wow. Yeah, she's like the world's worst actress.
Speaker 2: She is, and she's never been like somebody that's caught my attention. You know, there's like certain like celebrities or like stories about families or people that are quite interesting and you just you know, even though everybody may hate them, you may still have like a liking for them, or there's something but about her. I've just like never been interested. So you know what, we're not taking a picture with you, Megan.
Speaker 1: I feel bad for Harry. I'll take a picture of Harry any day.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's not with me. He's a redhead. You know how I feel about Gingi's.
Speaker 2: Well, that's you. Yeah, I don't have that fetish. We'll leave that to you.
Speaker 1: We're not gonna talk about this because my husband listens to this.
Speaker 2: Okay, well I didn't even want to talk about this, but like you know, we have to start with something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, why not start with bashing Megan?
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, moving right along to people I love? Yes, So this time is Ben Affleck of course really not j Loo, So you can talk about it because it's Ben.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, listen, I mean, how could we not have an episode without at least one of them in it, Ben or Jail. Of course.
Speaker 2: Well, they're all over the place, you know, and unlike Megan, Ben doesn't want a picture with anybody, right, he doesn't. By the way, he doesn't want anybody to take a picture with him either.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So he's like avoiding this but evoting. He can't get away from it, you know, he can't get away from the paparazzis, he can't get away from the media attention. And now he can't get away with his horrible crew cut, not krow cut.
Speaker 1: What is it? The foe hawk full hawk? Yeah? Can you say that three times? Oh?
Speaker 2: Hawk, full hack, full hock. Yeah, I know what you want me to say, You're gonna have a slip, and I'm going to say the other words.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it still sounded pretty nasty, Okay.
Speaker 2: So yeah, so he can't even get a fu hawk without the cameras, you know, chasing him and taking pictures of him. And now he's like spotted embracing that rocker look riding around town in a motorcycle. I mean that screams midlife crisis all over the place.
Speaker 1: I don't think I've seen him on a motorcycle before. But listen, I don't know anything about him. He does like a bicycle, so now, yeah, he threw a motor on. Now he made it electrical. Yeah, so yeah, and he has the black leather jacket to go with it.
Speaker 2: The skinny jeans. By the way, bro, skinny jeans are installed anymore.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, he's like a simple guy from Boston.
Speaker 2: That's not you know, Okay, So it's okay. I think that we always for Justinians.
Speaker 1: Bostonians, they're like they're super gringo, or they're they're very waspy, or they're very very like.
Speaker 2: Well, he's never had a sense of fashion.
Speaker 1: He's like a simple dude. He likes his beer, he likes his dude, he likes his friends. He just has a really glamorous job. But he doesn't fit the profile of a movie star.
Speaker 2: He's just okay, you know what profile if he fits what? Midlife crisis? Oh yeah, midlife crisis. You know, he's being super impulsive. He's having poor judgment in my.
Speaker 1: So tell me why you think he's having poor judgment.
Speaker 2: I think his whole behavior in the last couple of months shows his poor judgment, you know, as far as taking his belongings out of the house when Jalo left and she was in Europe, kind of like doing it behind her back.
Speaker 1: But maybe maybe she said I'm gonna if you're I don't want to be there when you move out, and she left, you know I would do that.
Speaker 2: I don't want to be I don't think it's like that, but it's okay, you can go with that. But yeah, I mean, we don't know. I mean, we don't know about Megan either. We don't know about any of these people were talking about me. I mean, we just can't like assume or speculate like a lot of people are doing and then go by what the sources are saying. And you should eat the sources. We know who they are. They're the people around you that are in your everyday lives, that are listening, are watching and all these things. So and I think he's being super And the last thing he did was buy a twenty million dollar home on the day of her birthday.
Speaker 1: Uh huh.
Speaker 2: So that's impulsive. You just don't go buy that's a a super super impulsive act that you just go buy a house for twenty million dollars.
Speaker 1: Well maybe he needed a write off.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, you could be funny and you can say all the stuff that you want. He didn't need a rite off. You know what. He still has a sixty eight million dollar home that he and j Lowe bought together.
Speaker 1: So I don't know.
Speaker 2: I just think all of his behaviors and this kind of like seals the deal where he's being he's going through a crisis, and that's okay. He's I tirty nine years old to fifty to No, sorry, he's fifty one. He's fifty one, so it's it goes with his age.
Speaker 1: A divorce is a crisis though, what I mean, yeah, and we all do, we all get that, and you know, just I don't know what it is or something about that new taste of freedom that just kind of makes you do all sorts of crazy stuff.
Speaker 2: It's a but I feel like a lot of men that do make these impulse decisions end up regretting it at the end. You know, I think that they're so unhappy with their with their state of mind and with their lives at that moment that they just want to get out. You know, they're just very unhappy, and then they want to attribute everything to their marriage or to their person that's next to them, when in reality, it's them. You know, it's something like hormonal that the man goes through. I don't even know like what it is, you know, I know for women also go through the mid life crisis, but I feel like we obviously go through it differently towards like when we reach menopause. You know, ours is more like physical mental, and I feel like we think things over more than men do.
Speaker 1: So what it looks like is to me, from what I'm saying, is he just wants to be young and free and unattached to any kind of responsibilities of the life he had before, aside from being a father.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah. I mean a lot of times too, men go through these things when it's like the emptiness syntrome, you know, when their children leave. You know, I feel like a lot of couples and marriages once their children leave, it's kind of like they start focusing on themselves. And it's also a very scary age. I mean, we're in our fifties and the truth is that it happens to both men and women, and we're like, oh my god, and I start thinking of mortality. You know, like before, like in my thirties and forties, I always thought I was going to be young forever, and I felt it inside. I was like, you know, I'm never gonna get old. But once you're in, you're.
Speaker 1: Never gonna look old or get Yeah, you never think you're gonna get a rinkle or a line.
Speaker 2: I wasn't so much to that. I mean, I didn't really care so much about the physical because I don't care how good we look. It's internal, at least for me it is. So it's kind of like, oh my god, like I have you know, maybe like another good ten or fifteen years. And unfortunately, sometimes you think, you know, you want to blame the person next to you because it's the easiest thing. It's like a scapegoat, like, you know what, I'm not really happy with my life. You know, I think it's you and you know, and people don't self reflect and say, you know what, it's me, because guess what, be's not that perfect. But what happens with men is that they're not vulnerable, like they're not honest with themselves and they're not honest with the person. So you know, whereas women like we have friends and you talk it out with your friends. You have so many friends, and then we all start sharing other women like, oh my god, I want to do the same thing. Oh my god, my husband. So we kind of like share things and we have a lot of friends. Women have more like of a closed circle, and they're kind of like embarrassed. Like for them, it's like a sign of weakness. Yeah, some some, yes, some, I mean I've some and all of my friends that have been married or whatnot, most of the men have gone through mid life crisis. It's something normal. But I feel like the rich guys and the ones that already have everything, you know, it's easier for them to make that decision or selfish people and say, you know what, it's about me now, Like you know, why am I going to sit here and you know, make all these sacrifices when I've done it all and I have like another good ten years and I just want to like live my life.
Speaker 1: Well, I know, I definitely certainly think now in terms of how much is left to my life at this point in my life, Like, so what have I got? Yeah, ten, fifteen, twenty years? Yeah it's for me now, Yeah, it's about me. Well, I guess it's always been about me. But right, I don't have you. Right, I didn't have kids, so you know, it's kind of what what was my parents? And then it was me and me and then more may and still me and it will be me moving forward and my husband and my step kids.
Speaker 2: But they have their own mother and men. I feel like the men, you know, their role usually is more of being like the provider. They have so much responsibility. So then when finally the children, you know, they've given up all these years, I don't see it as giving up or sacrificing, because that's your part as a father or as a mother, your role. They need their own time, but they leave so they have like all this time now, all this freedom, so you know, and the first thing that men usually do is, you know, get in shape, lose weight, and they will yeah, but I mean in his case, he's not doing it, and he's you should work out a little bit more because I know Jalo works out. You should take care a little bit more like the donuts. I think, Yeah, I mean he doesn't. I mean, he keeps in shape pretty much, he's not working out.
Speaker 1: He's cute, he looks good.
Speaker 2: But you know, they color their hair, A lot a lot of the men's either hair.
Speaker 1: If he asked me out and I was saying, oh, I don't like.
Speaker 2: Because you know, I don't like him. I think she's way better than him. I think by the way you put on top of the midlife crisis, the personality styles.
Speaker 1: But they're totally different. They should have never been together.
Speaker 2: Well, first of all, I think.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean.
Speaker 2: It's like, yeah, she had to get her cocain, so she had to get her man back because after twenty years, it was something. It's like the one that she wanted when they got away, the one that got away. So she had the opportunity to get him back, and she did. And by the way, I believe, and I really do think that she's super in love with him. And the reason why she shared all that is because she wanted to. You know, I guess she's never been in love like she's been in love with Ben. Oh, yeah, that happens too.
Speaker 1: I think that he will always be the one that got away because he got away again. She doesn't like that.
Speaker 2: Nobody would like that when you're super in love. I'm sorry, I don't care how tough you try to be. And I don't care that you're j Lo, because when you're really in love and love exists. She she's not fit, you know, she's not doing good. She's hurt. I mean, she's in pain, you know. And I think that it's going to be really, really difficult for her because she really had hope. You know. That's the other thing too, you know, she lived with that hope and she thought maybe by you know, separating for a little bit during the summer, that they were going to come back together and stronger. She was giving him the space, which is smart because when men are going through through these kind of things, you have to support it. You have to be understanding, you have to be empathetic. I mean doesn't mean I mean, it doesn't mean that they can on you, right, because that's another thing that sometimes they do when they're going through these things because they want somebody younger to tell them how great they are and how good they are and make them feel good again.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure he's like, I got to get out of here. I need a break, and he was the one that was like, I'm moving out, and then she decided to take a vacation. That's what I think.
Speaker 2: Well, obviously we all know that it's not what you think. They've said it before too, they said before that he was the one that initiated all this because he wasn't happy. And then of course everybody has an opinion, and they're saying it's because the documentary that she made, or because of the P Diddy videos that are coming out now, or the evidence, so everybody has something to do.
Speaker 1: We're going to see those. I hope I never seen them, because I don't wish her any bad. No, I don't mean about her. I want to see what all this craziness that's so ugly and dirty.
Speaker 2: I want to.
Speaker 1: I want to know.
Speaker 2: But anyways, so, but again, you know, speaking of him, I think it's a real thing, you know, the midlife crisis that men go through and at the end, I always find that the easiest thing for them to do is to escape. And usually these men have certain personality styles that they don't really open up. And they told their partner what's going on, you know, and it's just easier to blame. Oh, it's Jlo's fame. No, my love, you met Jalo being Jalo, she wasn't even the Jlo she is today, and you fell in love with that, and then now twenty years later, she's even more famous, she has you know, more work, and now it all of a sudden it bothers him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, you know what, it's him.
Speaker 2: It's he's the problem. He's the problem. He's going through a crisis.
Speaker 1: We've talked about this before. We know it was a PR spin.
Speaker 2: Stop stop with the nonsense. Well that stupid. Not even read that. It's not gonna Marisol. It's not a PR style.
Speaker 1: Believe it.
Speaker 2: Nobody believes it. I've never read that. Again. Nobody is going to put their life on hold and be in the media every single day with all the hateful comments and their families involved, they have children involved. That's just stupid.
Speaker 1: And think he thought it was going to go so wrong.
Speaker 2: Have you been with any men that have done mid life, that have had midlife?
Speaker 1: Yes, and you were there for it. Like most things in my life, you were there. Yeah. Which one my ex turned fifty one and was all of a sudden, I was like, oh, I feel like I need more hair. I'm like, you have a you have a ton of hair. Why do you want to get more hair?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: No, Well, there's this robotic arm thing and it puts the implants. It pulls him in the back of the head to the front. It's not like the old days where they cut your brain open, like your skull open and sew everything and it looks horrible. And I said, listen, whatever you want, I don't think you need it.
Speaker 2: Whatever you want, don't need a microphone.
Speaker 1: I talked, I talked, I drove him there, I babysatam my, you know, bandagees, wounded head and his hair, and then all of a sudden, I want to do my eyes and my and I was like, I don't think you need any of that. You look great, like you really don't need that. I like you just the way you are. Okay, Fast forward six hour facelift. Yeah, hello, Marisol was the nurse baby like you.
Speaker 2: Were making him looking for somebody else.
Speaker 1: Well, yes, I didn't think that. He kept saying, you know, I need to be competitive at work, and I was like, okay, I can understand that. That's fine. Okay, fast forward everybody. Five months later, he's like, you know what, I think I'm gonna move out with my new face and my face and my hair and my new egg that I had surgically implant it and then you need and took care of. Yeah that sucks, my friend, Yeah it sucks. And then on top of that, a girlfriend of mine calls me. She's like, you know, so and so is on bumble and he went out with someone that works for me. And I said, what why would he be on an app? He's a good looking dude, he doesn't need to like you know, and he works in a business race meeting single people all the time. That makes no sense.
Speaker 2: He just wanted somebody to feed his ego. That's what happens in the mad life crisis. That's they go looking for that. They go needing for adventure, something to talk to exactly.
Speaker 1: He's a new.
Speaker 2: Supply, he needed new new people.
Speaker 1: Well, he was also a narcissist, so he liked people to listen to his story and they tell him he was right and how horrible everybody in his life has been to him and blah blah blah. Yeah, and to this day, how long has it been six years? Yeah, he still has never had a girlfriend. It's become the town fluy.
Speaker 2: But that's what I mean about poor judgment, because you know, sometimes these men that go through these crisis, mid life crisis, they leave and you blame everything that their unhappiness on the woman or on their marriage. When they are unhappy themselves, they need to fix themselves. It's a lot your partner that's making you unhappy. It's not you know, the fame, it's not this, it's not the other, it's it's themselves. So they need to go work on themselves.
Speaker 1: That's true. That's true. That's true. Listen. Maybe Ben's the kind of guy that you shouldn't even have a partner, you know, Listen, he should maybe be alone.
Speaker 2: The first time when he divorced Jennifer Gardner, he went and he got this huge tattoo of a phoenix on his back. Oh really yeah, so that was he was going through his mid life crisis, and he as soon as they got divorced, he got this big tattoo. And now I have a new love for tattoos because they do have a lot of symbolism. I love tattoos and thing that. Well, when it's something like that, I totally support it. Not just for fun, just getting like something stupid on your body. But in that case, it meant a lot for him, So I you know.
Speaker 1: He's probably gonna get one right across his forehead. That's his freedom, just saying.
Speaker 2: She should get that. Oh yeah, this guy is hard to live with, can't you see me? He always looks like angry, he always looks unhappy. He really needs to go fix himself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's just a dude.
Speaker 2: You know. Well, your dude isn't like that. I mean, that's not Yeah, but.
Speaker 1: Steve's more europe He's very European, and he's more like Jean de Vive and you know, he's a totally different personality. What happens, It feeds my soul.
Speaker 2: When they're going through this that they get frustrated, frustrated, it gets very irritable, and then they just blame everything and their own happiness, you know, on their curtain situation. So what do they do. They go looking for a new situation, and by the way, they get themselves in more trouble because how can somebody like that be ready to move on either into another relationship or to do like crazy stuff. And that's what I meant about poor judgment.
Speaker 1: People do it all the time. We always think that, you know, maybe if I'm with somebody else, I'll feel better and put a band aid on it. And it's usually the worst move you can do. You really do need to heal, and we've talked about that. The time you spend healing yourself makes you better and open to attract the right person and have a healthy relationship. I agree.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, find my final thoughts on that because tell me so well. The odd thing about a mid life crisis is that is so painfully predictable. It's you can see it right, you can see it, and sometimes we just rather not see it and say kind of like brush it off and say, well, you know, all the signs are there, but you kind of don't want to see it, and you make excuses until you're actually going through it. And all the confusion, lamenting and fear of regrets were going to happen either way. Think about that, All those things were going to happen either way. Regardless of what paths we choose in life. There will always be regrets for some of us because we can't simultaneous live every life. You know, it's kind of like you want to live other people's life everybody, and you are want to live your life. You have to choose your path.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and everybody expresses themselves differently. Some people have to vent to a million people and then they do whatever they want anyway. Some people have to have, you know, one hundred hours of therapy every week. Some people have to get take pills and drink alcohol.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: Everybody has a different way of dealing with these situations. And I guess Ben's well, that's a lot.
Speaker 2: That's a lot too, because a lot of the men that are going through middle life crisis also turned to like alcohol and partying ways and all that. And I pray that Ben doesn't that doesn't happen to Ben. Oh God, yeah, you know, because I only wish him, you know, the best, and of course I would never want that, you know, to happen again. So hopefully he'll keep on focusing on being a good father and on his movie roles and producing, and he'll find peace within himself, because I believe that men lose their peace.
Speaker 1: Real is she the best band? Somebody else may or may not be joining only fans because Tory Spelling has been joking about joining only fans because god, it's only a joke, right, She's got to pay for a children's college. But listen, it's no joke. People are making a lot of money doing it.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's no joke that we're talking about this. I think it's pretty embarrassing for a mother of five, five kids to be saying that she's gonna join only fans to pay for her children's her tuition.
Speaker 1: Her husband is a dead beat. Okay, he's a dead beat. Well what about her? And her mother cut her off completely? She and her mother was the one that told her, don't marry that dude and then don't have children. But she had one, not two, and not three, and not four, but five kids with him, and he cheated on her and kept cheating on her, and she kept having kids with him.
Speaker 2: See would I have her problem? Okay, I get it that Tory's mom doesn't have a good relationship with her, and that's her daughter, but these are her grandchildren. And you know what, maybe you don't want to give them, like, you know, a big house and cars and luxury items, but an education is something basic. And if I had the money they did and the kids really wanted to go to school, I mean, because there's some kids that just go to college for fun and you know, not to do anything else. But if I was their grandma in that position, I will say, you know what, I'm going to take care of the kids that really take school serious and want a career. I'm going to support that, and I'm going to pay for that, and you don't have to worry about that. But you know, I'm not in their situation. I don't know exactly I mean it. I'll go because it's very weird that a grandmother doesn't want to pay for.
Speaker 1: Well, Tory historically it's just done absolutely everything that her mother didn't want her to agree.
Speaker 2: With that, but these are their grandchildren, you know, so you shouldn't take it out on your grandchildren.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, the old lady stubborn. What can I tell you? She is and so is Tory, and she's punishing and I guess she wants her I guess her dying breath will be you should have listened to me, and you should have done what I said, because this all could have been yours.
Speaker 2: Well, it'll be interesting to see if she does change things around when she's in that situation of her passing. I mean, I don't know, and I don't know much about them, but I know that she'll do. You know, she's saying and teasing that she'll do anything to pay for her her kid's tuition, And it's just very embarrassing that that's the kind of example that you're trying to, you know, show your kids, like, you know what, take the easy way out there. Kids are going to go like, wait, I don't even want to go to college, and I'll just go up. I'll do my own only fans, right, you take the shortcut, honestly, So I just think everything's wrong about it. I wouldn't even joke about it. I think it's embarrassing. I think it's shameful.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean it depends on what you're doing, because I don't know. So we have a list here of celebrities that is huge, the amount of money that people are making, so it's quite tempting. I mean, I'm looking at this list thinking, why am I going back on a house while show? Why don't I just put on some lingerie for OnlyFans? But but then, ill, you don't even want to show your boops. That's what I was gonna say, I don't even show your hooops. Well, what am I gonna do? Run around a turtleneck and a g string?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that might be a look, that's market, that's a market. Well, let's try you want to try it.
Speaker 1: What are you gonna video me?
Speaker 2: I can be your content creator.
Speaker 1: I was thinking of maybe just washing fruit with my feet because there's like a whole footy but is very delicious, you know, Yeah, that we can do. But no, I mean I don't know how much of it is true. But again, I even what about the money, So you're really teaching your kids just like no morals or values. It's just like it's just easier to go on OnlyFans and show your papaya and show your you know, whatever it is you need to show you Like, for me, that's a prostitution.
Speaker 2: Honestly, you know how I've always felt about OnlyFans, right right, And I'm.
Speaker 1: Just like okay with it.
Speaker 2: You know, I would do anything possible, any any other job besides like selling myself, you know, and like to me, that's you may selling your body, like you're trying to sell your naked your naked body or anything sexual. Like I want to show you my boob if I want to show you my boob, like look at my boob, but I don't expect you to pay me to show you my boob.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you would show your boob, but you don't want to be.
Speaker 2: But not on only fans. I'm just saying it's not like I'm so so prude. I'm not saying like, oh my god, no, like I would never be on lingerie. I'm in front of lingerie whoever I want to be. You want, there's a transaction. That's okay, Okay. I'm just trying to clear it up for the listeners. But then people will say, well, it's different because you know on Instagram, you know all the girls like pos and bikinis, and you know it's like the same thing. I'm not. I have never gone on only fans or been on so I don't know how much they show. I mean, I do know there's some celebrities that are on it, like Cardi B that this shows no nudity, Ziggy and and Bella Thorne, so I know that Cardi really uses this platform.
Speaker 1: Bella Thorne has racy content okay, but not nudity. There is uh a girl Miya Khalifa that one shows nudes. Yes, she is an adult film starng she had six million dollars a month. That's porn.
Speaker 2: We have only fans is porn listen in that case, she's getting six million dollars.
Speaker 1: What do you think for sa toes, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean, are you kidding me? I don't know.
Speaker 1: Alexia for six million dollars a month, I might put on a brazier and even show a nipple.
Speaker 2: No, I won't. You might.
Speaker 1: We have to rethink this. I don't how many kids I can do that.
Speaker 2: You can do it? Listen, I don't know if anybody wants to listen. That's why God gave me kids to keep from making mistakes like that. No from no for real, because I always put myself in that situation. Your life is a lot different when you don't have children. But what example is Tory spelling, you know, setting for five children? She's boys and girls. Yeah, that's right, So it changes everything.
Speaker 1: So you know, if she does that, Candy's not not only not going to give her money, She's never even.
Speaker 2: Gonna talk to her again. Forget it, right? Yeah, I mean but not even not. I like, I wouldn't even care so much about mom. It's kind of like what makes you feel good and bad? And her mom's got the money. See. I like how Cardi uses it. By the way, besides that, I'm a Cardi b fan. I like how Cardi uses it, because it's pretty much she communicates them more with her audience, with her fans. You know, she clears things up because they talk a lot of shit about Cardi. So she uses it to say whatever she wants, to clear up the rumors and just to have like that connection. And people love her. People are obsessed with her.
Speaker 1: I mean they must love her because she's making nine point five million dollars a month clearing up gossip. Good for her, that's what we can do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh my god, that's probably my niche because I need to clear a lot of shit up that I can't.
Speaker 1: Waited to anyway, we take gossip for ourselves and then go clear up.
Speaker 2: Hey, Cardi, do you need a co host?
Speaker 1: See everybody's host? Oh my god?
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, so you see. I like how Cardi uses it, and then tell me Ki Musk.
Speaker 1: Coco Austin makes a nine million dollars a month. That's ice, the one that's ice. I see, bro. She goes to everywhere cover with her boobies. It's true.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so for her changes nothing, just making nine million a month. Wow.
Speaker 1: Wow. I want to know how much the owners of OnlyFans have make because that's the money I want to be talking about. I mean, it's kind of like, think about it, it's kind of like soft porn. And even like there's i mean, Instagram is getting.
Speaker 2: Really like racy, like uh huh sexy, like a little bit too much as well, So it's kind of like soft porn. Like these guys talk about midlife crisis. Do you blame them they're going through middle life crisis because I mean they go on their Instagram and they're like, by the way, I have midlife crisis.
Speaker 1: Well, somebody's paying these girls. It must be all those guys. Of course.
Speaker 2: It's like they want another life because they're like exposed to it on the phone all day long seeing this. Oh wait I can have this?
Speaker 1: Yeah god, this is really good money. Bella Thorne eleven million a month.
Speaker 2: Isn't Bella Thorne like a very renown actress? She is. She's like kind a bunch of shows.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure, but she's got racy contact.
Speaker 2: The owner's worth two billion.
Speaker 1: That's just so poor than Jo doesn't make sense if people are making nine to eleven million off of him. You know those numbers are incorrect, They're all manipulated. Yeah, yeah, I feel like these numbers are inflated. It doesn't make any sense. No, I mean for some.
Speaker 2: People, you know, it could, But I think you have to have something different right than everybody else because how many asses and how many tips, Like, at the end of the day, they're all the same.
Speaker 1: Okay, So wait, I want to know, has there ever been a time in your life that you took a job probably something you wouldn't have normally taken to sport you or your children. No, me either.
Speaker 2: You know, I was a school teacher. I was a single mom. I got to do all that. What I would do to make extra money on the side, I would tutor. I would tutor, I would work in the summers, summer school. You know, I got my masters, I would get paid more because I was in a curtical shortage area of exceptional education. So you know, I did all those things, you know, And I was looking into like pharmaceutical.
Speaker 1: Sales, you know. Yeah, that was the jam back in the day.
Speaker 2: And I had just gotten hired, you know, so it was like and I also was looking to get certified in leadership so I can be an administrator and be a principal. So there's so many options. You know that you can do. So nothing like like this ever came. Well, first of all, I didn't exist. I can't imagine got it, did it?
Speaker 1: It was a principle? Why not so good?
Speaker 2: Well, I know I'm a leader, you know, I like un that school.
Speaker 1: Yeah, actually I can, but like it's it. I don't know. I mean, I never saw a principle that looked like you, so that would be weird. First, everyone would be in love. I love my principle, which by the way, nobody ever says, yeah, my principle.
Speaker 2: So but I really do like love students, like I mean, I don't know, I like, there were so many things that I would that you could do, you know, and not this. This is the easy way out. This is the wrong message that they're showing young girls and boys. It's just like easy money and it just goes against all my morals and principles.
Speaker 1: And that's just me.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, but listen, I respect that for people that it works for.
Speaker 1: And I feel like now that there's so many celebrities on the site that it doesn't feel the celebrities. Can you name them, Denise Richards, Well, we just named a bunch. Okay, they're making a lot of money when it was just regular people and it was a lot of Marisol. How many people are in this world? Okay, you named five celebrities. Okay, that's nothing. Okay, is Jennifer Aison on that?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Isn't it?
Speaker 2: Cole Kidman there?
Speaker 1: No, is Blake Lively there?
Speaker 2: No? I mean, who are the people you're mentioning?
Speaker 1: A lot of money?
Speaker 2: It doesn't matter, solved and you know what they can do another TV roles.
Speaker 1: It's starting to get a little more normalized now that a lot of For me.
Speaker 2: It's never going to be. You know, there's a lot of things that are normalized in throughout the world right now, society that are not knowing my life.
Speaker 1: Saying that doing porn on there and being naked is cool, but.
Speaker 2: They're getting paid that bait. So they're gett paid that million dollars or less.
Speaker 1: Other things people do on there and they make money and it doesn't mean they make it a million a month. But it's getting a little more, you know, engrowth ingratiated in our culture. More people are.
Speaker 2: Doing this and they know what sells shocking. Nobody cares about a cookie show and OnlyFans. You know, what people care about tits, ass and sex. That's what people care about.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's just like a big note for me. It's getting you, on the other hand, seems to be really intrigued by it and.
Speaker 1: Really talk about those kind of numbers.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I'd rather have less money and just you know, feel good about myself.
Speaker 1: I would never do anything that didn't make me feel good, that's for sure. I'd have to be able to lay my head down.
Speaker 2: I can tell you that if a turtleneck is what makes you feel good and not showing your boobs, I don't think you would be like a candidate.
Speaker 1: For this month. Maybe like a turtleneck and like tights, nobody's going to pay you that million dollars. And I do like stretching. Stretching your life. Not flexible, did you? I'm super flexible. I'm not athletic, but you could be flexible. Not athletic, extremely flexible. I'm I don't just splits, but yeah, I don't just splits. But do you not remember fran Carlton from the seventies that she's very funny. No, she wasn't funny. She was like she did. She wore a unitard and tights with the flower background and did stretching on television Channel two.
Speaker 2: Well maybe you can do that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yes, your own can listen. There's a market for everything, my friend, there really is. Yeah, you know, I wish you well, Thank you.
Speaker 2: I help you give me a percent marketing from your encouragement my career. I actually liked that idea because, you know what, everybody loves a comeback, So I feel like that could work. Eighties inspired you know, you're very disco. Seventies you're very disco.
Speaker 1: I love all that show.
Speaker 2: You know, you can have your yeah, working out with working out with you doing the stretching, don't wear a pany the want of the tights without that panny, no, yeah, but you have to give them something. If you want to make a nine million you want to go tights.
Speaker 1: Oh maybe I can get some of those Bianca and Sorry outfits Kanye's Beyonce girlfriend wife.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that's more twenty twenty four, right, take the nineteen seventies, the tights and like a see through turnal neckt Yeah, and the headband. Don't forget the head band.
Speaker 1: You gotta wear the head the glitter headband.
Speaker 2: It's all about that. There was a Telegram ceo sperm donor that has over one hundred kids.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, yeah he beat Tory. Think maybe Tory should talk to him? Yeah maybe, yeah, Tory, we need to make this introduction. You need to meet the Russian origin CEO of Telegram. He's claimed that he has over one hundred biological kids. He can thank his lucky star as he doesn't need Candy Spellings money because she'd be giving him a penny.
Speaker 2: His name is Pavel d. He's the co founder and CEO of Telegram. He claimed that he has over one hundred biological kids in twelve countries. Wo assassinatings. Not about spreading your seed, he says, I was just told that I have over one hundred biological kids. How is this possible for a guy who has never been married and prefers to live alone. He then added how it all started so fifteen years ago a friend of mine approached me with a weird request. He said that he and his wife couldn't have kids due to a fertility issue and asked me to donate sperm at a clinic for them to have a baby. I laughed my ass off before realizing that he was dead serious. When he visited the clinic to donate sperm, he was informed that he was high quality donor material that his donation can help couples across the world. That sounded crazy enough to get me to sign up for that sperm donation. Yea god complex. So the raw intends to open source his DNA so that his kids can find each other easily. Of course they're a risk, but I don't regret having been a donor. This shortage of healthy sperm has become an increasingly serious issue worldwide, and I am proud that I can be part of it to help alleviate it. So one of the questions is this isn't narcissistic to donate this much because he was told that he has high quality sperm.
Speaker 1: Well, the fact that he believed that he had high quality sperm and he decided to make a hundred babies, I think he's a bit of a narcissist and as a god complex.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and what he thinks he has like the super sperm that the whole world I think, you know what I mean, what's high quality sperm?
Speaker 1: Well, they probably needed sperm and they make a lot of money off of it, and they're like yours is really fabulous. I saw him from a mile away. And then now there's one hundred babies out there. Well, I know that it's a business, and I know, yeah, people do it because they do get paid for this. But in this case, this guy's a billionaire. So he just says that he's just doing it to like alleviate, you know, the families, and he wants to the stigmatized sperm donation. But hadniky overdid it a hundred is a lot?
Speaker 2: Well, I think he's doing the opposite.
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, I mean maybe fifteen, but once you passed fifteen, even fifteen's a lot, but once you passed fifteen, I mean.
Speaker 2: There should be a lot. I mean there should be a law that you can only give so many babies. Yeah, I don't know. It's kind of scary.
Speaker 1: Do you remember that gynecologist that was no he was a fertility doctor and all of the women that were going to the clinic thought they were getting their husband's sperm, and he was impregnating them with his sperm. He ended up with a lot of kids too.
Speaker 2: I don't you know, this is like a crazy thing.
Speaker 1: But yeah, and then I think he's the same one I could be wrong. That was carving his initials on people's tummies too. Yeah, there's some weird people out there.
Speaker 2: What would you do if you found out that your partner was donating sperm.
Speaker 1: Or that okay, so that he was actively doing it, or that he had donated and now there's a child that we have to.
Speaker 2: Incorporate questions. I mean, just him actively doing Like if you knew that he had high quality sperm count and he just wanted like this guy, you know, he wanted to just you know, I make tribute to society and to the family's college.
Speaker 1: Mayriso would have been like, okay, whatever, I don't know off about it. But right now Steve said to me, I have like my kids are so awesome, which they are, and why not have more out there? I'd be like, yeah, I don't think that's a good idea. And you're staying home, you're not going anywhere. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't be okay with it at any time in my life. I just believe it.
Speaker 1: But if I found out after meeting him that he had donated sperm and there was a few children out there, I.
Speaker 2: Would I just don't know. I don't have enough information and maybe I should have read about this before. I don't know what responsibility or how much is it is there. It's like once you donated, I thought my understanding it was just over. It was just like, okay, you you donated, there was a transaction. You give me your sperm, I pay you for it, and then you never follow through. You don't know who which family was the one that got the sperm. I think that's the way it came to life, right, So then how does this this? I think sounds like a crazy story to me. I think he wants to see his work, you know what I mean, like, show me what.
Speaker 1: He doesn't have any rights. He did not know, he doesn't know where. I guess since he's opening up this DNA thing, maybe it's more for him to for them to find him than each other. And as far as money and responsibility goes, I think that if you if you you want to do any of that, you do it because it's a moral responsibility, not because you have to.
Speaker 2: But no, that's not his kid. He gave the sperm.
Speaker 1: I mean, I get it, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: You can't go to the families and say now I'm responsible for your child.
Speaker 1: No, no, I'm not saying that. I'm saying so he's opening up this DNA testing and I think, oh my.
Speaker 2: God, why are we living such crazy time? Because there's so many crazy people. I can't.
Speaker 1: I think he's just doing that so that they will find him, and they will find each other and then he.
Speaker 2: Can I think he just wants attention. This is another case, like nobody knows him. He's another billionaire with a lot of money, a lot of time in his hands, and a lot of craziness in his head.
Speaker 1: And he wants to see those hundred kids.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what, they're just fine without you. Yeah, just let them be with their families and whoever.
Speaker 1: You know, would you want to know about the kids if, like say tomorrow, you meet someone love of your life now, then afterwards he's like, I did this.
Speaker 2: I just found out about it. But you're already together.
Speaker 1: You're in it. This is your guy.
Speaker 2: No, No, I mean it doesn't. It wouldn't make a difference because, like I said, I think just being a sperm donor, you don't have any right unless it's together, like for example, like you know, maybe like the same sex marriage, you know, or if your eggs aren't good or there's sperm isn't good. You know, as long as you're involved and there's communication and you're in it together. Yes, of course it's your baby and you would want to know. But this guy just went to different sperm banks donating or donated one and then they've made all these donations. But like, I mean, why did you donate your Why did you donate your money instead of your storms?
Speaker 1: Can you please do me that favorite donate your money. You're not your sperm kill us some we like money. We might get on OnlyFans give us some harmula. Yeah, it's it's complicated, my friend, it's a lot. Listen, it was too much.
Speaker 2: Also were growing up, my friend.
Speaker 1: Yeah, uh, listen, when there was no internet, we didn't know holf the things that were actually going on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what, I like the Internet.
Speaker 1: It's good to know.
Speaker 2: I don't like social media, but the Internet up to a certain point, and obviously feel different about it, you know when the kids are younger. But I think it's you know, I think it's a good source.
Speaker 1: So well, let me rephrase that question to you one more time, because I feel like you have a different answer. And you meet somebody you'll get married with. Him. Then years later somebody shows up in his life and says, oh, I was the product of a sperm donation you did. Wouldn't you want to get to know that child? Because but whose sperm isn't the man.
Speaker 2: I don't have sperm?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're not yours, Okay. I mean.
Speaker 2: For him, obviously, if it's going to be important for him, absolutely, I would totally support that. And if you would want to know, you know, who his child is if he donated that sperm. But that's what I'm saying, like, I don't know at that point when you donate, I don't know what their involvement is. If they just donated and the terms and conditions are like, okay, this was a transaction.
Speaker 1: You're never going to know.
Speaker 2: Where if this baby was even conceived. I mean, you know, God forbid, a lot of things happened, right.
Speaker 1: I think that's how it is at a sperm bank, unless a friend says, hey.
Speaker 2: I need your help, right, That's what I'm saying. If it's like an agreement like that, you know, I totally support that because you know, unfortunately there's a lot of you know, couples that can have children naturally. So I totally support whatever makes you happy and works for your family. I totally support it, But I think this is a little crazy for me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well it was excessive Hillis. But I know for sure if Steve said to me, hey, you know I was in college. Any little extra money, I went to a sperm bank, and now you know this child has come looking for me, I'm like, oh my god, I gotta see this. I gotta, I gotta.
Speaker 2: I would want no amount of minute. Would that make this just lead to right another conversation? So would that really make Steve the dad maybe biological half away, but I mean, whatever, father. Imagine that happening to a family. You know that then the kid wants to know who the sperm donator was. But the father is really the father, not Steep. It wasn't the donor, like you know, it's the father that had the baby with the mom and brought up this child and was in the child's life always. And now the child that say, turns eighteen and he wants to know who the donor was because he has obviously the DNA of the donor. It's very confusing and it's very complicated, is the question. No, But I'm just saying that that makes it weird. I mean, don't you you know what I mean. I feel like that's so offensive and has had for the father.
Speaker 1: It has a lot of dynamics, just like adoption. I mean, it's someone's always, you know, getting hurt. But I mean, when when you know that you come from something that you don't know, you want to know about it.
Speaker 2: I would, right, I don't blame the child, but I feel like as long as is there's like some kind of understanding and an educational talk where everybody, you know, can be in the same page and kind of like understand each other. Yeah, okay, so we couldn't have children, so we went to a sperm bank and we got the sperm. So this is the donor. That's all he did. But I was the one that brought you into this world. Okay, you know I have another question for you. And I'm the one that's taking care of you and raised you. You know, father isn't the one that only has you know, biological it's the one who raises you and is there in your life every single day.
Speaker 1: Right, So, say you had to get a sperm donor.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you're really into this, my friend.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm just I you know, there's a lot of different angles.
Speaker 2: To there is. It's a very there's very complex.
Speaker 1: Agree. So if you had to get a sperm donor and you raise, would you tell your child that they came from a sperm donor you and your partner had to do that?
Speaker 2: That's a good question.
Speaker 1: I feel like I would, unless obviously if they got critically ill and you know you needed to because you need there you know, you wouldn't be a blood match or anything because your DNA is different. Well, mother, you know, mother would father would?
Speaker 2: I mean back in the day, So back in the day, I know we wouldn't because you know, we're raised different, you know, to keep these things away from our children because we think it was going to cause them pain. So the reason why a lot of our parents didn't discuss certain things with us was really to protect us because they didn't want us And first of all, also you have to have an understanding. So it's very complex. It depends would I share this with my kids, maybe, knowing what I know today, I probably would because children have access to all this information, so I would want them to know for me versus somebody else, or versus them doing some kind of research. Or them having some doubt. So I feel like it's a conversation I would have with my husband and the family and maybe try to explain it to them as best as we could. And so, yes, I would probably have that conversation with them because I feel like there's no secrets today. Yeah, kids find everything out, and I wanted them to hear from me, and I don't think that would change anything. I think they would understand that.
Speaker 1: I agree with you. I think if it was twenty thirty years ago, I probably wouldn't have said anything. But now, Yeah, things are so different now, and it's another thing that's become so normalized.
Speaker 2: And then you don't want them to like resent you for that or say why didn't you tell us? You know, and it's part of life, you know. Not everybody can you know, has good sperm to have a baby. Not everybody has the eggs. So I think it's just part of like educating and communicating, just sitting down and having like a real talk.
Speaker 1: That's right, Okay, I don't think I have another question about that.
Speaker 2: Okay, what do you want? You want a spirm donation? I think you want to go to one of those sperm banks.
Speaker 1: Oh, my days. It's never too late my day, It's never too late. I can't help.
Speaker 2: You can have somebody, you can have somebody.
Speaker 1: Oh god, you think I'm gonna have a baby now, when when I'm starting to have some real fun.
Speaker 2: I want you to be the baby.
Speaker 1: I want you. Yeah, yeah, you gotta take care of me. I will, ma'am may I was fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's been so much fun. I love being at your house. Thank you having I think we're so much better. We're together. Yes, next week we'll be doing it at my house.
Speaker 1: Yes, next week we're going to do the podcast together at your house. I can't wait to say it. I haven't been to your new home yet. Bro, it's got some new digs. Maybe you should take us on a little mini tour.
Speaker 2: I'm not doing not no, now, welcome to my house. Not doing that. I want to keep that private. I want to keep that private. Just the background. Okay, thank yours, But anyways, until next time, guys, have a great weekend. Thanks for listening. Follow us on Instagram at iPort Forward Podcast. Make sure to write us a review and leave us five stars at all a proxima