Speaker 1: Elvis Durand's phone taps.
Speaker 2: All right, Froggy, it's all you, all right, our listener. Dana is a massive, massive Christmas light decoration, and and every year his display gets bigger and bigger and bigger. It's become a neighborhood problem and a nuisance. He gets letters from the association. So his thought of Rachel thought it would be good if I call from the association to tell.
Speaker 1: Him these things have got to come down. All right, we'll see what happens in Froggy's phone. Tyl Oh, yeah, I'm looking for Dan.
Speaker 3: Dan there, Dana, Dana, who's this.
Speaker 2: This is about? I'm the homeowners association president.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know you, you son of a bitch. I get the whoa whoa, whoa whoa whoa.
Speaker 1: Wait.
Speaker 3: I don't need any more letters from you about Christmas decoration.
Speaker 2: You understand it's become a problem in the neighborhood. Your neighbors around you are complaining there's not enough parking.
Speaker 3: Thing of my Christmas decorations. I'd like my Christmas decorations.
Speaker 2: As you remember last year, did across the street. Their children were almost hit by cars that people trying to come and view your life to st across.
Speaker 3: The street, just across the street. I don't care what they do. I don't care if they don't like it, the fact that I celebrate Christmas. And you know what it was. It's not she didn't objective to do. I'll tell you what it was. It was the helicopter that cost me a lot of money. With that helicopter, I thought it would be different and entertain the kids. Bring the helicopter in Santa Claus coming on the helicopter. They don't like that, Well, that's too bad. That's technology.
Speaker 1: How many lights did you have last year?
Speaker 3: You don't pay my electric bill? And what do you care? How many light bulbs I got up? Anyway, suppose I have ten thousand. What's the difference. I pay my electric bill. You don't pay my electric bill?
Speaker 1: All right, Dan, listen to me real quick, have you not?
Speaker 3: Dan? It's Dana.
Speaker 1: Oh sorry, excuse me.
Speaker 2: Last year, though it's now down the road, people parked on their grass.
Speaker 3: I don't care about Denis. What's down the road. I don't care about any of them.
Speaker 2: You've got the loud music blaring over the speakers. That's all set up to music. The lights are blinking, blink, blink, blinking. The people next door, they can't even go to sleep at night.
Speaker 3: The hell with the people next door. I don't care about the people next door. Let them come out. They can sleep in a damn manger for all I care.
Speaker 1: And now i've heard this year you're gonna charge.
Speaker 3: No, I'm not gonna charge. If somebody wants to make a contribution, that's good. I got a big jug out there. Contributions accepted. I mean this is.
Speaker 2: An Now you're making money off of the fact that you're decorating your house.
Speaker 3: I'm not making money. If you had to pay my electric bill, you know, I'm not making money. If they want to make a nice contribution, that would be very nice. I suggest maybe two dollars three dollars top.
Speaker 2: Why don't you just decorate the inside of your house. We don't have any control of the inside of your house.
Speaker 3: I can't decorate the inside of my house. My wife won't let me. So I got fake snow just in case it doesn't snow, and I got sands and blows.
Speaker 1: You're not going to be able to do it this year?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm going to do it. Who hell are you to tell me? I can't do it.
Speaker 2: If you do it, we will place a lean against your home. Sir, you will not be able to sell your house. You will be evicted out of the neighborhood.
Speaker 3: If you put a lead in my house, I'll put a candy cane up your little holiday spirit.
Speaker 2: Sure it's not going to happen. You're not going to do it this year. Shoote he's like over the top of these lights.
Speaker 4: He sends more on these Christmas places than penny guests to get for any best.
Speaker 2: We're going to call him back now. I'm just going to listen in and I want to say if he tells you exactly what's going on.
Speaker 4: Oh, hey, what do you want? Are you okay?
Speaker 3: I just got a rock and holl from that guy from the homeowners association. I'm not I'm still I'm still pissed off at it. I'm sorry. What what time? What do you want?
Speaker 2: Wait?
Speaker 4: He called you?
Speaker 3: Yeah, didn't you just send me that? Let the hell with him?
Speaker 4: Maybe they have a point, you know, I have a.
Speaker 3: Point, Rachel. This is my house, this is my yard. I do it for you. I did it for you as a little kid. I do it for all the little kids in the neighborhood and then with the neighborhood association. I don't care about them.
Speaker 4: It's like we're in the middle of Times Square and people come and they got at our house and it's their thing.
Speaker 3: What Rachel listened to me this year? I'm adding something new, I'm in.
Speaker 4: Here're adding more. It's are you so much?
Speaker 3: Are you? A helicopter is going to come in through the snow and it's gonna be a helicopter. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Plena doesn't take a helicopter. He comes in with the reindeer on the FLA.
Speaker 3: No, no, we did that for years. This is different.
Speaker 1: Hey, Dana, what if I come over with you? Show it to me?
Speaker 3: Who is it?
Speaker 1: Can I see it?
Speaker 3: Who are you?
Speaker 1: This is Froggy. If you embous to be from the Morning Show and you've been phone tapped Elvis Duran phone tap.
Speaker 3: This phone tab was pre recorded with permission granted by all participates. The Elvis Duran phone tab only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show