Speaker 1: Ladies and gentlemen, Welcome to another incredible episode of Busting with the Boys. We had a lot on the docket today. We obviously have our shout out no for shutout. We have the absolute amazing tear talk coming out. We have Shane Gillis on this podcast. But the most important thing you're gonna hear about today is the most important, greatest rivalry, greatest trophy game of all time. It's happening this Saturday in an arbor, Michigan, the fucking Bold Boys. Dude, we are birthing. We are birthing a Bowl game. Buddy, I'm birthing a fucking trophy.
Speaker 2: We're putting the fucking baby out here.
Speaker 3: Boys. Before we put the baby.
Speaker 1: Out there, if you need to get the hospital fast, the best way to do that, the best way to get to the hospital is in a beautiful Chevy Silverado.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 1: We're starting to see pretenders and contenders are merging. After the first months of the NFL season. There is one player that is never a pretender and always again tender. That player is the Chevy Silverado. Silverado shows up week in and week out with unstop, stoppable grit and determination. Chevy Silverrado is the unbelievable tailgate Flex with the available multiflex tailgate and power outlet built right into the bed. The first ever z R two is the ultimate off road machine. From tailgates and stadium lawns to off road adventures. Chevy Silverado has you covered. I can't believe I got it right this time. I can't believe I got it right this time. Head over to Chevy dot com and learn more about the Chevy Silverado.
Speaker 4: Boys.
Speaker 2: Where are we at? What are we doing?
Speaker 1: We're fucking making a baby, dude, and that baby's a forty pound bronze statue with this beautiful bus displayed on top.
Speaker 2: Only the best, only.
Speaker 1: The brightest, only the smartest, and the most talented individuals will hold this trophy come Saturday when we are going to battle.
Speaker 3: We are going to war Red versus blue.
Speaker 1: Everything this world wants to see will be the ultimate battle to show, to show who's gonna be there and who's gonna know who's not gonna be there.
Speaker 2: I kind of lost that part there, but you fucking get what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Boys, You get it.
Speaker 1: The bust and bowl lifts, it breathes, and it will be in Ann Arbert, Michigan.
Speaker 3: This fucking weekend. How are we feeling? Boys?
Speaker 2: I like, I'm sitting here, I'm like, yo, we have a fucking trophy game, official unofficial. Let's a trophy game. I'm with the boys brand has a trophy game. It can't get cooler than this.
Speaker 3: It really can't.
Speaker 2: Whether or not ship was signed official unofficial doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: Like we're doing.
Speaker 3: We're doing what we always do, just makes shit happen.
Speaker 1: We're just doing it and we couldn't do with all these people watching us weekend and week out, subscribing and unsubscribing. You guys are the reason why this thing hasn't been able to take off into the stratoscare.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and for everybody that's wondering where we're gonna be, we are currently figuring that out. So our Twitter all that ship, we will have it. Taylor and I We're gonna be the whole squad Friday. We're gonna be there Friday through Sunday, and we'll.
Speaker 1: Listen and ripping follow Bustin's account. We will literally tell you guys where we are going to be. We will tell what's that oh gripping and ripping Not this month dude, No, no November.
Speaker 2: Where I'm participating. We've all we only have we have one fallen soldier.
Speaker 3: No, no November. So who's that? Who do you think?
Speaker 1: Jack?
Speaker 4: You fell off?
Speaker 5: Amends though the amendment kept me in it.
Speaker 1: What's the amendment? So this is a kid?
Speaker 2: Did you?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: I haven't.
Speaker 2: I haven't the boy I haven't. No, like you posted, you've never seen life. So clearly like I am operating at a different frequency because the boys are savor.
Speaker 1: I think I'm getting dumber. Yeah, the opposite for me, Like a couple of things happen.
Speaker 2: You either you got to hone in that aggression because to me, it's literally aggression. It's like you get a little mammal, you get a little bit more triggered when stuff is to go right. But if you can harness that aggression, I'm telling you, you're you're like floating. You're like floating. So it's focused. Its will content never get a nut again?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: It just depends. You've seen the movie Rocky. Yeah, it makes your legs week.
Speaker 3: I never believed in that. Yeah I am.
Speaker 2: I was a firm night before the game gotlice. There's like a late night show once that talked about how it it makes you better by one percent.
Speaker 3: That was all I needed to hear. Rocky was wrong.
Speaker 1: Last situation of finding the marrit if you need, Yeah, there really fucking bring that thing home.
Speaker 3: Let's talk busting bowl.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 1: I think there is an obvious and clear cut who we know is gonna win this game. I think we know, but I will say I hope to god it's a game in the first half, and I think based on Michigan's past and and Nebraska's passed, we're gonna have that type of situation. Will defend yourself, how do you feel like this game is gonna go?
Speaker 2: I don't feel like I need to defend myself. Why not, because it's dude, it's one week at a time. With us, we're gonna look at the table. Like a couple of weeks ago, it was abysmal. Last week. We're great first half, yeah, and even even a competitive second half, and we lost to a good Minnesota football, great Minnesota football, to a running back who's going to be in the league one day, and like we couldn't we couldn't put all four quarters together, but we were in the league.
Speaker 3: It was ten to nothing.
Speaker 2: At a half time, there's a question against a good Minnesota football team, right, and.
Speaker 3: I think, like.
Speaker 1: You have really good data.
Speaker 2: Points with Michigan, and it's truly like I have awareness. It's hard for me to defend what could happen. However, I will say, read the Bible, David and Goliath. This is a classic David and Goliath match. And to say we don't have a shot, I think is a little ignorant. But I do understand the arrogance you might carry because you guys are like one hundred. You guys have outscored up what is the stat, one hundred to three and in the second half it's something from points to three points in the second half is how Michigan has been beating the shit out of opponents.
Speaker 1: We just have the outstanding coaching. We have a league coaching making.
Speaker 2: Those and again, I think we are continuing to build our product every week and every week is a new fucking weekend. We can build off last weekend against the Minnesota Gophers.
Speaker 1: Right, And you honestly another thing to go off that you can throw records out out the window when it comes to a big refery game. And here we are. This is going to be a dog fight from start to finish. Michigan knows when they're about to walk through that tunnel they have an angry rabbit dog that has nothing to lose coming at them.
Speaker 4: They know.
Speaker 1: Trey plays off script plays, off script plays. We have nothing to lose, nothing, and those are the scariest. Well, there is something for you guys to lose, because if you guys don't.
Speaker 2: Win out, you're not bowling. We're bowling this weekend, the bust and Bowl Nebraska. I saw a stupid fucking sat out there saying there's only two Power Five teams that have not made a bowl game since twenty fifteen, it's Kansas and Nebraska, and I need that shit to be correct. At A said because Nebraska is bowling this weekend on November twelve, are we not? I've seen what's happened over the last what five years. I've had to will a bowl game in the reality so we can go bowling. We got to get back to where we were as Nebraska once was, and it's a bowl game into reality.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is gonna be maybe the most hype dynamic weekend of our entire lives in Uber Michigan, and I think all the boys are aware, Like, oh, they're aware. It's getting the the boys are fucking away. Let me know that the boys are aware.
Speaker 2: We've actually saw Trever Gegan his parents, his parents in the airport and they're phenomenal people. Salts of the earth. Yeah yeah, yeah, Midwestern cats. And I wish the boys luck, like I got some relationships. You love the boys, but not this week. We're not even cool this week. Yeah we're cool, but it's just we understand, like you know, we know, we know, we know right, like you say, you're like, hey, and even if Nebraska were to win, like you know, I could get around it, Like listen, we all know we did. I don't want Blue to win, like I like even a Blue wins, there's not like we lost a fucking game.
Speaker 1: So how you're you gonna feel. Let's say Saturday games are two thirty. Games are two thirty. So let's say six o'clock the game ends over time?
Speaker 2: Could you imagine I would be so fucking weir m in the fucking field? Who's we we Nebraska Huspernation? You don't think we're gonna be des will be up there in the y'all gonna roll deep I know y'all roll deep, Barber. I'm telling you the tailgate, whenever we post it, we might have more Nebraska fans that are.
Speaker 1: I would totally believe that happening. I really Nebraska fans roll fucking deep. And I hope that God Michigan fans show up and have my fucking back because I do not feel like getting beat up by Nebraska people.
Speaker 3: They won't.
Speaker 1: We will be sitting on the sidelines during this game, standing on the sidelines, d in this game. Michigan has very strict rules about who they allow on their sidelines, and we've been granted no, dude, it's like a prestigious it's a fraternity. I understand that step foot on the Holy Grail, that is the big house. You need to be a certain kind of person, and you've been granted that ability.
Speaker 3: You have your boys already.
Speaker 1: Trust me, I'm monitored. I am that so to show and I was sexing with Will. I was on the phone call with Will yesterday and he said, to show good faith because Michigan is a lot on the sidelines, He's gonna be wearing blue on the sidelines. He'll be wearing blue supporting the boys, and that is incredible.
Speaker 3: I cannot believe it.
Speaker 2: He goes, are you gonna He literally asked, are you gonna wear uh blue das?
Speaker 1: What are you fucking talking about?
Speaker 2: Just sell out in the sideline wearing fucking oh well, you got it? War that jersey with one of our jackets working out.
Speaker 1: You've been working out.
Speaker 3: I've been working out. I see you, dude, I've been working out. I gotta appreciate that.
Speaker 1: I got a camera in your bedroom. I know what you've been doing. You fucking look good.
Speaker 3: Going to bed. Let's no, not November.
Speaker 1: I'll be going to sleep, sleep, fucking pushing off, get out of here. What Let's draw a line the sandboys we got, we got uh five of you in the bank. Let's see who's with who.
Speaker 2: We'll start, Yeah, mich What was that Michigan?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: No, right there, you know he's Michigan. Jim Harball forty nine ers guy, absolutely connection, That was easy. Jack.
Speaker 5: My legiance goes to the eyes bidder, So.
Speaker 3: What the fuck are you talking about?
Speaker 5: I'll let y'all just start that and.
Speaker 2: You can have him battle want them good. We won't get it. We won't get him a ticket. Now he can just chill in the.
Speaker 6: I mean, we know how I feel about this. I'm an Ohio State fan, so I can't really root for Michigan.
Speaker 1: So I saw that coming.
Speaker 2: Because what's gonna happen. We have to wear all the boys electric lightning shirts on who we're who we're rolling for. That's what this is about, all right, J Yeah, Yes, JP, let's.
Speaker 3: Go, Mitch the bed.
Speaker 7: I'm in a tough spot because I I feel like I'm becoming.
Speaker 2: Boys reveal for you. Let's do today to reveal.
Speaker 1: All right, we'll do reveal Saturday for JP. So we really got clost and Mitchell said they'll do. But I know where Garrett's going. Do you.
Speaker 3: Go Blue?
Speaker 2: Let's fucking go, kid, let's go.
Speaker 3: Now, here's the situation happening.
Speaker 2: They called me off guard to like when I blinked, I literally I felt like I was getting stabbed.
Speaker 1: Oh fuck, that worse than I thought it was going. Here's what I think he's gonna happen. I think we're gonna have mentioned Will and Red. I know Jacksonna come over. He's got relationships in an arbor. We know who he's gonna have. He's gonna be wearing blue. So that whole the highest bidder move is not gonna work here. I know, Blue blue Blue. Is he gonna be a tie game? Or is it gonna be a four to two swing? Is what I want to know Saturday morning when we walked down from the graduate and figure out where JP and that beautiful mustache is gonna be aligned.
Speaker 2: God, buddy, we gotta get that shirt split.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they can't do that. Now you got to pick dude. Do you think he's gonna go no texting him?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I mean we text like he literally says, rolling with the brow he I was on the phone with other stuff.
Speaker 2: But yea, I will not.
Speaker 1: I will not.
Speaker 3: I'll let him make his own decision.
Speaker 1: I was on the film with Will yesterday when he was in the airport because was it United? That really scoogy guys over? Yes, that's a tough of United.
Speaker 3: When United?
Speaker 1: Uh scowog you guys over? You guys were waiting forever and the uh was it Chicago hair? Oh you didn't hear? He didn't.
Speaker 4: He didn't know.
Speaker 3: He didn't know what ended up happening. We did get screwed, like I heard you. I think I saw used to the boys over at double listen.
Speaker 1: Whatever you saw on the internet was like I just went out because it's funny.
Speaker 3: But that is not what happened. What happened, bob stand By, I got first class.
Speaker 1: I don't. I have no clue. Well, when I do get booked, they booked, how'd you get first class? They booked me for first class, like on the flights that's remember.
Speaker 2: I got demoted to middle seat because they overbooked a flight on the way there, like.
Speaker 3: Hey, sir, we're sorry.
Speaker 2: I was like premium access, first class and everything, and they're like, hey, sir, we're sorry. We overbooked the flight, Like we got you a seat and it was just in the it was like towards the back and it was like a middle seat.
Speaker 3: First along he went a long flight. Usually we're first.
Speaker 2: But I was telling Caitlin, like, hey, because I see a couple of favorable Southwest tickets that I would like to start running out.
Speaker 1: The point boys only four weeks post off, Okay, tell us, dude, I got I got.
Speaker 2: I gotta get my points because I want to keep my A list preferred status. I might lose it because we haven't been flying Southwest. We gotta fly United, like United in American Autus. This is my favorite airline. I think the last airline, say, like United American. They're all the most untrustable, like just roller coaster up and down airlines that are out there.
Speaker 1: I gotta pray to God I get that that long fucking seat, that long exitile seat at in Southwest.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, we could probably swing that. Yeah, they don't put the brakes back on, Like I'm a list preferred. So we get in there, like I'll let you sit hang on like we are laughing at that, But I'm telling you this, like I will probably be ahead of you in line, and I will go and try and secure that seat for you, and I will move so you can sit in it, because I'm a fucking boy.
Speaker 1: To do that in a week like this is pretty it's a lot about your character. That's pretty outstanding.
Speaker 2: But we will say about United. So yesterday the flight we the maintenance happened on the first flight number one. We should have drove to Chicago to make our ten thirty flight versus flying from South Bend to Chicago. We sat on the run one or whatever it's called for an hour and a half and we missed our connecting flights. So we get rebooked.
Speaker 3: I was like four minutes.
Speaker 2: We get rebooked for almost four o'clock. We would have gone home at six, is what I was telling you about.
Speaker 4: Dude.
Speaker 2: When we got on the phone, I had already knew, you know. I was just trying not to say a whole lot, but I had made their like, you'll get booked for the three forty five o'clock flight. You can go at standby on two ten, and if you get in, like you'll be.
Speaker 3: On the list. I was number one on the list.
Speaker 2: Yeah, which is hilarious because I'm a couple of When we're arguing about who was first. Jpebles, He's like, I think I'm first and will second. I'm kind of sitting there. I was like, I saw that, like I was first on the list. So I just didn't say nothing. But I had known before the flight that I was going to get on that two ten flight, and then everybody else it was fully booked, fully boarded, it was gonna be a full flight.
Speaker 3: All the boys were kind of hanging their head.
Speaker 2: It sucked. I was like, guys, you know, my kids got RSV. I got to get home at the family So that's that's the video you saw with JP, I didn't book that flight, like he was saying, and they'd be like, oh my bad, I didn't know I booked its flight, guys, So I go on the flight before we move on, we have it needs to be said.
Speaker 5: Once Will got on that flight. Will was one A on the On the two ten flight one A, I.
Speaker 3: Was first class. Yeah, that's what like, I was premium access.
Speaker 4: Brother.
Speaker 5: That what that is is just because you fly enough, they just you automatically get.
Speaker 2: I think since I was already gonna be first class on the ten forty five flight in the morning, they were I guess I was premi access. I'm not a United guy, so I don't know like all the ins and outs of it, but I assume that's why I was like probably number one on the list because I was already like gonna be first class and premium access.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he pulled.
Speaker 2: I don't doubt that JP probably did it before me to where he was thinking he was first. Uh, but I feel like that's what happened, And and they jipped me the week we all got in the flight before all of you. So what I'm hearing, Yeah, and they're thinking they're flying at three forty five, like I was gonna go too. Ten I dapped them up.
Speaker 1: It was kind of sad.
Speaker 3: JP recorded me, Yeah, Mitchell was at six o'clock.
Speaker 2: He wasn't even on the next one, so and all the boys were kind of hanging back, like, fuck, we gotta just hang out here another hour before we even get on our flight.
Speaker 3: Was gonna be home.
Speaker 2: They're on, They're on standby, bro, not everybody shows up. I'm sitting on the flight, I'm like messing on my phone. I see a hand come across and Mitch like grabs my leg, and I saw somebody who's gonna be he a big fan of the pod.
Speaker 1: I look up, I see Mitch and JP. I see Mitch and JP, and I'm like, oh, let's fucking go. And they get on the flight. I'm like, what about Jack and g and I.
Speaker 2: I don't know if Tom making maybe like they have a shot there next on the standby list, but again it was fully booked. If we're getting lucky that people an't showing up to their flight, right then I see Jack a little bit longer goes by this probably three fourths of the way done.
Speaker 3: Everybody getting on.
Speaker 2: Jack comes in by himself. I'm like, let's go, and I'm like, hey, what about g and he goes, I'm gonna be honest, I think he's stuck here.
Speaker 5: I tried to wait up there with him because I was like, I'm not gonna I'm not gonna let him sit in this airport solo while we all go. So I was gonna be a boy like a roller be worst airports though, Yeah, no, not about airport to be at. But as soon as they scam my ticket, I'm standing there waiting for them to call Garrett's name, and they go, you can walk on, like they weren't letting me stand up there, and I was like, best of luck, dude.
Speaker 3: So what happens?
Speaker 1: So he walks on last crazy one though, last person to get on the plane. Delayed get on the plane, not like with the line.
Speaker 3: Yeah, everyone's in file. Then you're getting ready to taxi out.
Speaker 1: Garrett walks on hands zone. He doesn't, and I'm like, let's fucking go there.
Speaker 2: He goes to the back and you see your people just get excited. Oh it's electric and fucking the airport.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I love that.
Speaker 1: Everyone was like, what the fuck is this weirdo doing? I'm getting on his hands, but there were four other guys that know.
Speaker 2: Ve us got on on standby. It was a massive w oh my god. We interrupt this podcast to bring you the exclusive ticketing partner of Barstools Sports. Created by fans for fans. Game Time is the ticketing app that makes it easier than ever to score last minute tickets, last minute deals at the lowest possible prices, and that is guaranteed. If you haven't given game Time a shot yet, don't know what you're waiting for. You guys are gonna love this app. We are notre dame over the weekend, the boys cops them. What were you guys in Row eight? Some Row eight tickets? At the upset? We storm the field. We have tons of Barstool fans using and hitting us up on social media, but the great deals are getting. It's so easy to use amazing deals and it's the fastest growing ticketing app in the US. Download the game Time app, go to the account tab to create a log in and redeem code, busting for twenty dollars off your first purchase.
Speaker 3: Terms apply.
Speaker 1: Download game Time last minute Ticket's lowest prices guaranteed.
Speaker 3: Back to the episode, Yeah Eating them.
Speaker 1: Doves eating the doves, dude.
Speaker 2: But that was in the trip to South been like it was like, I mean, there are much out there, there ain't nothing to do but beautiful campus, beautiful campus. It was a good time that rushing the field electric but not the loudest thing and not very loud, kind of like a bowl. Like we talked about a smaller Michigan. Yeah, smaller Michigan it'll be. Yeah, I'm not to name.
Speaker 1: It's all history there, but it's not the atmosphere you're looking at, like a Penn State. Yeah, you know, Penstake goes crazy, some.
Speaker 2: Fun stable bars. We were at age from twenty one all the way up to sixty five. I mean, just a mixed bag of every genre. What twenty one and sixty five. Oh, go in these college bars and there's old people in the back chilling. But yeah, it's not today football until you die out there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I kind of go. I doesn't want to look that. At Michigan, they got the they got the student bars, and that said, are we fucking stoke for mister Spots by the way, Yeah, Oh is that the first stop? Is that the first fucking stop? I might fast till Saturday. My fast till Saturday. Boy, dude, we're going crazy.
Speaker 5: Mister Spotts shout out.
Speaker 1: If you want to know where the boys are at, we'll probably be at mister spots Dude, hopefully we get hooked up. No, last time we try to, he said, Hey, you guys can have it. Yeah, I'm excited. It's gonna be fun weekend. It's gonna be a great weekend. At the first one I can go on. I'm stoked. I was over lined everything.
Speaker 3: I hope we get the dumb dude.
Speaker 2: Mmm.
Speaker 1: Probably No, it's a long shot, but we got a shot. Yeah, can tell me we don't have a shot. Yeah, no, you have a shot. Both teams have to play on Saturday. Like, but I'm you guys gonna get the balls.
Speaker 2: And I'm just saying it ain't like why he's coming to town, buddy, This is like Georgia Miszoo, Buddy, Mzoo was up until Georgia snuck out a win at the very end.
Speaker 3: I'm fucking I'm telling you, what is the victory?
Speaker 1: Do you has to be a dub or what if you guys lose by three points?
Speaker 3: Is that a wind you?
Speaker 2: No, there's no moral victories in this I might, yeah, like, will I spin it? However, I need to just sleep at night, absolutely, but there are no fucking moral victories. We're leaving the Big House with the w Don't get it twisted, brother, We gonna start texting my boys right now.
Speaker 3: On the team.
Speaker 4: On the team.
Speaker 2: Don't distract him, dude, situation. Yeah, I gotta make sure that Gary Nelson gets the boys down.
Speaker 1: You know every time we happened to you when you stepped in that building.
Speaker 2: What building, the Big House? I played there one time and we lost bad. But the next year, when I was.
Speaker 1: In Nebraska a completely different places, it was captain and I led them boys on the field and we mopped that ass. Dude mopped that ass and got a very gracious good game from all the fans.
Speaker 7: Yeah, there's oh nice.
Speaker 3: You could even like be in the suck in the big House.
Speaker 1: That's all I know.
Speaker 3: He's one of the big Well.
Speaker 1: See if the game was being played in Lincoln, it'd be a completely different narrative.
Speaker 2: I'd be spinning in my head. But you were zero and one in a real bad way. What do you mean in a real bad Yeah, you guys got dont you guys got donkey. I did tackle Dennard though on a big third down stop and don beca suit.
Speaker 3: Dat me up. I was doing the fucking eat sign and everything.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure Dennard started to eat thing.
Speaker 3: No I think I did. No, he s not start that. He did not start that. I was telling you Denard Robinson started that.
Speaker 1: I'm older than Dennard.
Speaker 3: Bro doesn't mean he's not a fucking trend setter. Yeah, but I did that.
Speaker 1: Go ahead and tell him that when we see him in ann Arboro. Hey, clip this, bro, Clip that dude. That's crazy.
Speaker 3: No one knows what happened because he keeps thinking that they.
Speaker 1: Would have won had he stayed in the game, We would have won. That we didn't have him in a We didn't have him in.
Speaker 2: A fucking vacuum that entire first half, the first half, and then he got hurt that here heys's in the first half.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna lie. Then what happened?
Speaker 2: We won?
Speaker 1: We can winner.
Speaker 2: Got it hurt, dude, shout out Russell Bellamy, let us down. You're so stronger.
Speaker 3: Drink of muscle milk. Stay on the field.
Speaker 1: He had nerve damage into the ball. It actually ended his career four years he had had a way bigger impact. Given the hand we're playing, the should have cuda a game now, Yeah, why not. It's the best part of life.
Speaker 3: It's fun. But yeah, give you predicting a score. What do you got if we're gonna win this game? I fucking hate that's that what.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to think that truly fucking And you're gonna even move away from the mic too, you put your nostrils even closer to the mic.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be.
Speaker 4: The spread for this game.
Speaker 1: No, don't tell us. I don't tell us the spread. But I bet you's in the thirties. Brother, If it's in the thirties, I'm betting Nebraska. Here. Yeah, you gotta perspective for the line that bag.
Speaker 2: If I had to guess, I will say thirty two twenty four corn, I'm gonna say fifty four to ten.
Speaker 1: Maze, hang on, hang on.
Speaker 2: I can't wait to hear the spread because just literally ten seconds ago, you said you bet in Nebraska on the spread. If it's thirty points, you're you're betting Nebraska and you just have them winning by forty four.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: First off, incredible math. Second off, I believe that. I believe that's gonna be the score. What's the spread?
Speaker 4: Twenty nine and a half?
Speaker 3: Yes, sir, it's gonna be a great day for bet the bus this week.
Speaker 2: Boys were going back the bask of that too. It's a smarter bet. It's a smarter bet to bet Nebraska on that. Would you say it was twenty nine if we don't need if we didn't need any more bolt in board material?
Speaker 3: Twenty nine fucking points?
Speaker 4: I ho.
Speaker 1: I honestly hope machine comes out a little slow. They are you guys do not? Are not that good in the first half. That's what we need to capitalize. I'm thinking.
Speaker 2: I'm thinking seven. We need a little bit more cushion, hopefully twenty one ten in the first half. I was gonna say seventeen ten, but seventeen ten is still a.
Speaker 1: Little There's only one more game game. I need twenty one ten going in a half, twenty one.
Speaker 3: Ten going in to half.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we gotta load the box.
Speaker 3: We gotta load the box. We gotta make all your blake corn.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what the box to.
Speaker 2: Eat that corn?
Speaker 1: Who's the cue?
Speaker 2: JJ McCarthy. We need to make him try and beat us, and I don't know. He ain't got the He was throwing absolute dimes at Rutgers. Yeah that's Rutgers, bro, we're talking about Rutgers. We handled them of The Rutgers game was twenty six and a half.
Speaker 3: We got that Rutgers, and we got that, right.
Speaker 1: I know, we beat Rutgers, but I'm saying the spread between Michigan and Rutgers's twenty six and a half. The spread between Michigan and Nebraska is twenty nine and a half. It's bigger, but it shouldn't because we beat Rutgers. Doesn't matter at home. When they were at home, on their home derf we beat him by thirty again at their house. I think, yeah, yeah, you guys can play. This was one week after Mickey Joseph was the name the head coach. This is one week after Mickey Joseph's the head coach. Like we need some kind of time. The fact that nobody's like everybody's forgetting that, Like we're literally building a new fucking team in the middle.
Speaker 4: Of the year.
Speaker 1: God, I hate that.
Speaker 3: You're laughing so hard right now.
Speaker 1: Oh buddy, dude, my hat's gonna be your fucking slogan. At the end of this game, dude, just to add to kill it or whatever, you're gonna be hurting. Yeah, if we're getting.
Speaker 2: Dumby and I'm gonna be sitting there like this, I'm i'na be fucking just spiking my.
Speaker 1: Drink whenever I'm drinking. Get me out of here. You're like, oh, well, we gotta take the trophy out there. I'm gonna push you over, and I'm a fucking walk out of the stadium.
Speaker 4: A my day. What the fuck?
Speaker 3: I don't know the mill on you take care of yourself.
Speaker 2: Oh dude, I don't know why. Nobody else in the back is laughing at that, Like fuck, it's probably gonna be cold to just my I hope it is cold. I hope it's cold.
Speaker 1: I hope it snows.
Speaker 3: What's the weather supposed to be, dude. If it's snows, we got a better shot. You're talking about Nebraska weather.
Speaker 4: Boys.
Speaker 1: We have the best running okay, we need the elements. It's gonna be a smash mouk game. Good luck, good luck to the boys in blue.
Speaker 2: Good luck to the boys in blue. Just saying whatever to say whatever.
Speaker 3: It gonna be thirty eight degrees with fifteen wins.
Speaker 2: No, broom, our defense is so good. It's gonna be thirty eight degrees with fifty mile on hour winds thanks to our weather man, Mitch.
Speaker 3: Back there, uh.
Speaker 1: Thirty eight cloudy, cloudy, just getting the boys all tenned up.
Speaker 3: You guys are thinking about Ohio State, No, we're not, dude.
Speaker 7: This is this is a.
Speaker 1: This is the biggest trophy game in college football. There's no way we're overlooking this. We would be that way.
Speaker 2: No, though, you know they're thinking about You think the boys are in the fucking DMS right now, But we're doing this for you, boss. Trap game, No, dude, this is pro trap game.
Speaker 1: This is not a trap game.
Speaker 2: I actually hate saying because I know the boys. Listen, they're probably gonna have some theyrea gonna be put u dude, put on the ball.
Speaker 1: Will doesn't think you guys are gonna come out strong and finished harder dude. Oh man, it's gonna be a fun day. It's gonna be a fun day. The vibes all the boys in the back wearing blue are gonna have super high vibes that all the ones wearing red are gonna be nervous. Fucking Rex, They're not gonna be nervous. We gotta let a hang again. We got nothing to lose. We gotta let this game hang. You guys gotta win your next day games to make a bowl game. Otherwise to be the lone team and all the power five.
Speaker 3: To not go bowling.
Speaker 1: You know what the fuck I'm talking about, dude, I'm going to get you. You guys are not pinned by a bowl in New York. That's where you guys want to get to.
Speaker 2: I've alleviated the stress of winning out to make a bowl stress.
Speaker 1: I've alleviated the stress by creating a bowl game. So we are bowling this weekend. The boys gotta let it hang loose. Nothing to loose.
Speaker 2: Trick plays off script, fucking more trick plays win on special teams.
Speaker 1: I started this conversation hoping it was close in the first half. I hope you guys don't score a point. Have you guys earn your black shirts yet?
Speaker 3: Probably not.
Speaker 2: I mean, we're fucking we're we're losing around. We're trying to here we go again, recreating like we're literally recreating a new football team right now.
Speaker 1: And you're been a part of that, dude. I've been a part of that in the NFL. Yeah, so, like think about what you're saying.
Speaker 3: It's tough. Yeah, so I have some empathy, but the good ones keep moving forward. And that's what we're gonna do this weekend. Uh yeah, you want to talk shot.
Speaker 2: You guys want an upset. You guys want a shot of the week that's going to hit Nebraska money line.
Speaker 1: Oh fun, you're gonna be You're in a bet to spread of Nebraska. Huh, no question.
Speaker 4: I mean.
Speaker 2: You can't let emotion getting away of business. Yeah, so you're gonna bet Nebraska the spread? Yeah, the spread. I'm gonna take the pot. I just said, Yeah, like I'm gonna take the points. I thought you were trying to spend it, Like you're not even actually gonna bet on your team to win out right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But just just that right there, you're so worried about me saying you're gonna bet on Nebraska to win straight up that you literally were like, no, no, no, that's business. That's all other words you just said are nothing.
Speaker 2: No, because when when there's dollars on the line, like you gotta be again, you gotta leave your.
Speaker 3: Emotions out of it, which is what I'm gonna do.
Speaker 1: I mean, I would. I literally just said I would bet Nebraska.
Speaker 2: On that, Like, am I gonna sprinkle? Am I gonna sprinkle the money line? In case that plus I'm assuming plus what seven hundred.
Speaker 4: Plus two thousand?
Speaker 3: Oh, will you got to hit that brother? Turn ten into two grand?
Speaker 4: Is that it? Oh?
Speaker 3: Two hundred into two grand?
Speaker 4: Right? Yeah?
Speaker 2: And then I'm gonna take the spread and you bet. Are you fucking moving the way you are right now? Dude?
Speaker 1: You're like, like, I feel like the way you know, the way your body gestus are, You're literally going down the evolutionary your charge like you're becoming primal on me. You're like, oh, I feel like we're in the jungle right now. No, you're in the jungle, dude. That's like how they play that song You're in the jungle, baby. Because I know I'm having the you know, I'm having to figure it out as I speak. If Michigan wins and we give the trophy to Mission, you have to be happy for them.
Speaker 3: Why do I have to be happy for this?
Speaker 1: We regardless they're accepting the Busting Bowl trophy. Yeah, like the first annual, it's gonna be this.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be hey, congratulations boys like you guys want fair and square, and I'm gonna do this in the photo. I'm gonna hold up the two for you like like, I'm not gonna be like, man, you guys did it?
Speaker 3: Man, great job? No, fuck you kids. Do you want to make a bed of two of us?
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 1: But come on, I'll give you fourteen points.
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 3: What are we doing? What you want to do?
Speaker 4: Hang on?
Speaker 3: Give me the spread. I'll give you fourteen points. Vegas, I'm not Vegas.
Speaker 1: I'm Taylor.
Speaker 3: Hang on, what are we doing? And I'll then I'll say yes or no.
Speaker 1: I don't know what sounds appropriate for you. It's gotta be big. You're the one that wants to make the best.
Speaker 3: So you tell me.
Speaker 1: If I win, you get a tattoo. No, you get the block? M what the block? M?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 1: No? And if Nebraska and I'm giving you fourteen points, I'll get Oh.
Speaker 3: Hey, you're not doing me any favors with that. Trust me. I hold you twenty one points.
Speaker 1: No, you give me forty points. Forty you said fifty four to ten.
Speaker 2: Give me your score and I'll take a few off.
Speaker 3: Forty A good chance?
Speaker 4: What do you want to do.
Speaker 3: I said tattoos.
Speaker 1: You said no.
Speaker 3: Now this is the part where you come back with something.
Speaker 2: No, because you're already starting. You're starting somewhere that it's not even worth my time. Does say something come out of that?
Speaker 3: You buy that drinks the entire night on your credit card, not busting credit card. Okay, well I can start from there, all right, So.
Speaker 4: What do you think it.
Speaker 3: Drinks for me and you all night and everybody wearing blue.
Speaker 1: No, I'll be god damn if I buy anybody in a bar wearing blue on the.
Speaker 2: Back of the bus, that would be me, Garrett and Jack. Right now, JP's got to stay out of it. This isn't a situation where it just flips on me at the very end of the week. It's not what's happening here. I see what you're You're smart, you think on your feet. JP's looking at his lips already, like you make that mistake, bitch. All I'm saying is it needs to be the spread of the game, the line. It's clearly the fairest that the outside world sees it.
Speaker 3: What's the spread again? Twenty nine and a half? Good God, right now, it could change.
Speaker 2: I'll you be twenty five. And if I lose, I pay for drinks. Yeah, boys for.
Speaker 1: You and everybody wearing blue and this bus, so that would exclude you Mitch and TBD JP.
Speaker 4: But you go on bus.
Speaker 3: Now, he doesn't travel, he's so you know, what do you do?
Speaker 1: You want to send you a coupon for drinks or something like that?
Speaker 2: Do you like say this pub, He's just he's just alleviating the Yeah, the detail.
Speaker 3: I'm thinking about it.
Speaker 1: Twenty one point.
Speaker 3: You said twenty five.
Speaker 1: It's only three pizzas the college bar.
Speaker 2: Well, you're making money. This dude is gonna be rich, rich someday.
Speaker 1: Hang on it.
Speaker 2: This man'll go buy fourteen lattes. There are six months to pop for the boys every week.
Speaker 1: That's not what I'm worried about. It's got tricks, all right.
Speaker 3: Here's the fine press, the.
Speaker 1: College bar, felastic cups. That's not the problem.
Speaker 2: Oh it's for them all. No, it's only for the guys. Yeah, I'm not gonna say the whole ray Budy.
Speaker 1: You're not gonna be like, drink it's onwill.
Speaker 4: I ain't doing that.
Speaker 2: I mean when money one round, but one round, you'd be like, oh.
Speaker 1: Thirty thirty tequilas.
Speaker 3: I could see you doing that, and it's like, no, that's a.
Speaker 1: Lot of drunk.
Speaker 4: I do do that.
Speaker 1: But if I don't draw four six, eight, there's a line drawn, is all I'm saying. That's eight tequila shots. And you have to pay for all those sequila shots, every single drink that we drink out of our mouse, eight shots at skipers.
Speaker 2: It's sixteen bucks.
Speaker 1: Little man.
Speaker 3: Put this ship in my hand, this chance on, Bob, Well, what do I get if I win? What do you want?
Speaker 4: Way?
Speaker 3: Do you agree to that?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: I thought it'll be the drinks back and forth. I'll pay for drinks. Yeah, but come on now, our budgets are different.
Speaker 2: I gotta hit you where it hurts, but it's not gonna hurt you.
Speaker 1: What do you mean, will you're We don't live in Botten anymore, dude, We're not in fucking high school. It's not about your about you, about you keep I'll take Yeah, I'll do.
Speaker 3: The same thing. Drinks.
Speaker 2: Do you want to add anything to me? Because apparently it's not fair enough twenty five points? What if it comes out to exactly twenty five points, it has a wash, then we still enjoy the night on the bus and card. You don't want to add nothing to that. I don't think so, No, there's nothing I'm thinking of.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying.
Speaker 6: I'm just saying, well, you have to You're you're buying drinks for three other people, and then he would just have to buy drinks for us too.
Speaker 2: Jep's gonna say it. He could go to breasty. I love how you're thinking on your feet right now.
Speaker 1: I mean I literally just brought that up, like I was like, do you want anything else?
Speaker 2: Three hundred bucks? You want three hundred dollars three zero zero.
Speaker 3: To cover up that money line? Yeah, three hundred actually three hundred.
Speaker 1: You would you need to pay for everybody's drinks and I'll sall give you three hundred dollars. Yeah, yeah, it's twenty one points twenty five you said twenty five. Yeah, but three hundred dollars is a lot of money.
Speaker 2: Will I listen?
Speaker 3: I don't need to do this bet at all.
Speaker 2: I don't know what we've been talking about a bet for seven minutes on this podcast.
Speaker 3: Let's just do the drinks.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I feel worse about it, like giving you money. It makes me feel way worse inside if I had to give you three hundred dollars and I want to see it come then, because then give wins about twenty four points and well it's like dah, but I got that paper and whatever fucking weird thing we want to suck to get that money. It's just like Shane Gillis did the same thing. He gave me what twenty twenty dollars?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, it was twenty points, twenty points on the Tennessee Georgia game and he lost, so he paid me a hundred bucks cash at the bar after the game.
Speaker 1: He gave it over.
Speaker 3: I said, I appreciate it.
Speaker 2: That's literally all that happened, all right, three hundred twenty five points and then obviously the drinks. Good luck you too.
Speaker 1: Talked to us about Shane Gillis about officely, I wasn't there. This is in South Bend, Indiana, dude, people are it's just Shane Gillis.
Speaker 3: Ye going to get the Shane Gilly bump?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yeah, it's a nice deal.
Speaker 2: He's got it all welcome. Yeah, I mean he's got Gilli and keeps and just dropped. I don't know if you see an avy shorts. I'm sure you'ret I'm sure like his clips have been going on on Instagram, like the dude's fuck. He's all time, yea, his comedy, Like I was telling him on the pod, like I was like Taylor and I regretted that we didn't, like know, we didn't get on our Shane Gillis shit until after.
Speaker 3: The pod we realized we had a lectionend we had on Yeah, but it was awesome.
Speaker 4: It was all time.
Speaker 2: We asked about the Joe Rogan bump. We asked about what it's like how life Ben's is getting canceled. He's funny man, He's just a good hang and it's boys that we were hanging out with all week and they were a good fucking time.
Speaker 1: I'm bummeduldn't make it sounds like a great time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, uh do we need it? We still got shut out. No, you shot onto it's forty We can you know, we can chop down some of that bet talk. I mean, that's a long winded negotiation that we just had right there.
Speaker 1: I think people would like to hear that.
Speaker 2: They probably would. It's just we're gonna obviously. Oh, I mean, it doesn't really matter whole lot. Shane Gills is a forty seven minute pod. Oh forty three even better shout out no free shoutout, Boss is bost when the kicks off, we wanted.
Speaker 1: To do this.
Speaker 2: Free shot out, brother.
Speaker 9: So my shout out this week goes to those places that reward you for going there frequently. So this weekend I went to one of my favorite coffee shops out in Hendersonville, and uh luckily I was able to find my uh my coffee card. So any tenth visit you get, you get a free coffee, the whole puncture, the whole punch. Yeah, dude, that's happened to be my tenth visit and I was able to get my free coffee. So shout out to those places you.
Speaker 1: Know good and well you went there, you know when you had that tenth visit up go on Boss two for two Right. The last two weeks, my man's having a strong showing had him on the a s though. See what happens next week, Jackie Baby.
Speaker 5: Shout out, No free shadout goes to football weather. We had it in prime form this weekend in South End. It was super overcast, nice wind. You can wear a sweater. You can wear a fucking sweatshirt. Over the sweater and you're still not overheating but not cold enough to wear you toes are starting to feel it. Hopefully it's gonna be the same situation this weekend.
Speaker 3: In uh ann Arbor.
Speaker 5: But Mitch did say it was gonna be thirty eight and fifteen degree I mean fifteen mile hour wind, so it might be a little bit more nipply than the ideal football weather. Volleyball time still will be great shout out, no free shout out to football weather.
Speaker 1: Other than the lack of enthusiasm, I thought that was a great shadow, no free shout out.
Speaker 3: It was the hand movements.
Speaker 6: For me, mine's more relevance to this past weekend and these upcoming weekends.
Speaker 4: Get it.
Speaker 6: My shadow goes to getting the window seat in the on the plane because want it gives you like a little head rest you can take a nap on until you get to look out the window and just kind of look above, look.
Speaker 1: Above, like you're God, yeah, yeah, someone done that, don't what Really? That's a hey listen, that's a nice little one that I thought was done.
Speaker 4: Exit row was one, Yeah I'm a window guy, because then you can put like I'm.
Speaker 1: A window guy too. I love washing takeoff. I love washing take off.
Speaker 4: Yeah you got it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got a weird.
Speaker 1: Planes.
Speaker 7: I love being on planes anyway, JP, my shout out, no free shoutout. I've been going to the gas stations recently and instead of buying a drink from you know, out of the bottle, get it from the fountain. It's a good economical move. But it's when you get the good ice because you never know what k on ice you' getting. You know, the ice that's like as Zaxby's. Yeah that light country boys. My shoutout, no free shadow. I got to the light crunch light crunchy boys ice.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know, I haven't been to Zaxby a whole Is that like the Sonic ice?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's exactly what it is.
Speaker 2: Shout out good ice.
Speaker 3: That's a good one.
Speaker 1: Are you get a little sick, I'm coming back. Oh no, regard for people with kids, that's cool, But I love the shout out.
Speaker 3: That was a really good one. Has that one been done Sonic ice?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Wow, wow, Okayah, by the way, JP, it.
Speaker 1: Does look outstanding.
Speaker 4: Are you hey?
Speaker 3: Are you doing a stash this weekend? Yeah? I love that tonight, Literally, I love.
Speaker 1: The gentleman like Jack who just fucking lives. I'll just stash. Every day I wake up and I look in the mirror. I hate myself not having a mustache.
Speaker 2: You see it a little bit?
Speaker 1: Right? Okay, good?
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 10: So my shout out, no free shout out is when you're a little banged up in a car wreck, oh at night, and you're about to put a movie on. You get that last minute, maybe we should run to the gas station, get some snacks. So my shout out, no free shoutout is to that banged up car wreck gas station run.
Speaker 4: That's a good one.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what. That's a good one. The premeditated knowing you're about to get in a car wreck, you can go to the gas station though, Like what a fucking what a deal? That is right for those who do that.
Speaker 2: Mine my shoutout, no free shoutout goes to, uh the walking escalators airport.
Speaker 3: What is a walking escalator?
Speaker 1: So you know when you're.
Speaker 3: Long those long airports, dude.
Speaker 2: Because we were in Chicago yesterday and we were going to get some grub over in the over in Terminal Sea because we heard Terminal Sea had the best.
Speaker 1: Food the ship.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 2: But those walking escalators when you just see him and you just you're just strolling and fucking just floating.
Speaker 3: At the same time, you kind of hit a different walk.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you feel you need to walk different when you're doing that because you get stand.
Speaker 3: You can stand and just let them take you.
Speaker 2: But it's also fun to like walk and then trying to hit the nice rhythm when you're getting off the walking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that is a fucking great one. Hey, if the eruption in the back of the bus too, that's got to feel outstanding. There's pressure here now that I know I'm not gonna I'm not gonna get good.
Speaker 5: I have a video of me and you're just walking on that thing because it's so long, and you look, you look over me and you just start dying laughing, and I'm just like, yeah.
Speaker 2: This is cool.
Speaker 3: You're like holding it up to Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was doing this one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and just.
Speaker 2: You know, have you remember my brother Bryce, Yeah, a couple of times that what he just did remind me of Bryce so much.
Speaker 1: Holding it on the TA Yeah, the little the facial expression and stuff. Anyway, my shadow know for shutout Spootober is now over the spiderwebs. The spiders the ghouls, the goblins, the specters, they're no longer of service to you. It's three hundred and sixty five more days until you're able to put those bad boys back up on the shelf. Now, my shout out, no free shadowt goes to those smart, genius individuals November one. Tear that shit down and then cruise everything back up because it's Christmas time, baby. You get the lights going. You don't get the tree yet. The tree happens the day after Thanksgiving. Everybody knows that you start getting lights up, everything starts feel a little more festive, The pictures change a little bit. Everything just feels a little more cozy or warmer. Those those thirty two degree days with fifty mili hour wins, a little hot cocoon on that, a little fire kicking.
Speaker 2: That is when you know you're in the heart of the holiday season. And that is my shodow, no for shadow. We hang on what exactly is the shadow over you show? You said a lot of short there the heart of holiday seasons.
Speaker 1: Do you want to see it again? Just something simply right, A seamless transition from one holiday to the next, is my shoutout, no fore shadow, Thank you. I mean, I wouldn't a ruugh for that, but I think I think it's just so good, and you know it's fucked up. Go ahead, Will So said, then I'll tell you what's fucked up.
Speaker 3: I think putting Christmas lights up on November one is fucking stupid.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, will text Movie four is that you should do this shout out, go free, shout out, and I go, oh, you're gonna crash me as soon as I say it. He said, that's what your shutouts should because I didn't have one, and just you, Lily did that all of the sea coming o stupid, I do. I think there's two sides out there.
Speaker 2: I like, I think there are people who do that shit, and then there's people who think that that's fucking stupid and like you should. Thanksgiving has its time, Like you cruise by my house, you know where I live? Them lights are up? Yeah, I understand, Like you are you not a big Thanksgiving guy? I think Thanksgiving has a place. I don't think it needs a whole entire month, Like how do you find Festive? You know, it's that three week span.
Speaker 1: It's it's it's a difficult thing to do to me because it's the third Thursday of November. Right, that's that's it. Right there, you do that?
Speaker 3: What are you gonna do?
Speaker 1: How many hand turkey crafts can you make? Will you fucking trace your hand?
Speaker 2: Then you put a golf saying it's not Christmas, Like it's not Christmas on November one.
Speaker 3: It's Christmas.
Speaker 1: You're now gearing up for the Christmas season, Chris, My family spends the whole month of September getting ready for Halloween, the whole month. Fucking you've been there. The lights, everything that shit comes down and Christmas goes up in a twelve hour span. The lights are on the trees. We had a big tree in the backs, always lit up. That is I think it amazing. And then you literally at night, then the daylight savings bullshit hits and it's dark at four o'clock. You see those lights beaming into your house. You feel amazing. It makes you feel a whole lot better. Then you take out your day two days, three days. What everything is appropriate for Thanksgiving? You share, you give thanks, you have the big turkey, you hold hands to go around the table, tell everybody what you're thankful for. That is perfect to take those three days because that was one's like you. I was once like, hey, Thanksgiving needs their time, but then you find out it's kind of like a dead period for you, So why not bring home them Christmas? I, yeah, Christmas is a coming by being crosby playing on a repeat at my house twenty four to seven.
Speaker 3: No, man, I disagree.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's all right. Maybe let the people decide that pissed you off.
Speaker 2: I was thinking that when I when I breathed, I was like, oh fuck, I just did it again. It does dude a lot, doesn't he? Should we fucking week, dude, bust and bull. I cannot believe it's here.
Speaker 1: All the work, all the work, and we're gonna find out who wants it more on Saturday. Throw the records at the window. Boys, this is just good on good. Now should we get to the Shane Gilly Pod. We should probably do our tear talk first. Oh yeah, tear talk? What is our tear talk? Gas stations? We interrupt this episode to bring you another sponsor to the podcast. That is Roman forty two percent. That's almost half of men experiencing modern to extensive hair loss in their lifetime. There are options available to help stop balding and in its tracks. The sooner a person starts treatment for hair loss, the easier it is to keep their hair they have. Roman offers both.
Speaker 4: I need that.
Speaker 1: Roman offers both prescription medication and over the counter treatments. Roman also offers especially formulated shampoos and conditioners. Research shows that eighty percent of men who have who use prescription hair loss treatment had no further hair loss after two years. Getting started as simple, complete a free online visit, then a US licensed healthcare professional will work with you to find the best treatment plan right now. Roman has a special offer for our listeners. Go to Row dot com wait, hold on what row? Go to row dot co slash bustin Boys to get twenty percent off your first order.
Speaker 4: Let's do that.
Speaker 1: See you guys really know rot Co And then slash busting Boys and get twenty percent off your first order and back to our episode.
Speaker 3: Sure, back of the bus?
Speaker 5: Am I am my leading this charge? Our honorable mention goes to Costco because one they got incredible gas and it's a whole ass gas. I mean a whole has a grocery store posted up next to it. We didn't include that in our top three because we knew we gotta shut a riot and sue between y'all, we can already see in your face as how upset we are. We just usually as an honorable mention, Uh number three, want you huge?
Speaker 6: This one is more of a Northeastern delicacy.
Speaker 4: It's wah wah.
Speaker 6: Everybody in the Northeast, they know you go get a wa wa HOGI got an Eagles game, go to Philly. This game where like it's your go to spot if you don't have dinner. They just have amazing like made to order food. So that's just in Northeastern.
Speaker 3: Have you guys been to wa wa Yeah?
Speaker 2: Fire.
Speaker 5: I've seen people on TikTok to talk about how good it's like, actually very very good.
Speaker 1: That's you're Tier three.
Speaker 4: Yeah, do you want to do no, we gotta shut.
Speaker 2: Tier are Tier two.
Speaker 7: Is the gas station that walked so BUCkies could run, and that gas station is QT. Before there was a BUCkies, QT came changed the game forty nine cents, slushies, all the candy, all the food.
Speaker 3: Tier two QT. Dude, I don't know why. It's a quick puss.
Speaker 1: I'm getting pissed off.
Speaker 2: I don't know why I'm mass for people who don't know that is the quick trip.
Speaker 3: Yeah, everybody should sucking though.
Speaker 5: Number one there's some hostility on that side. Number one kicks candy bar bullshit there near anyways.
Speaker 2: Number one marta O tier for us and should be for everyone. And if you've never been there, you get the lowest price is guaranteed in one morning.
Speaker 3: You can also get you some gas outside. Sorry, go ahead, Costco.
Speaker 5: Are we done?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 5: BUCkies number one, undisputed champion of the world, the largest gas station in the actual world. It's got a hundred pumps. You can get fresh made brisket, barbecue food. You can get married there. You can do everything, so number one.
Speaker 2: But you can get married at BUCkies.
Speaker 3: Yeah you have to.
Speaker 4: You have to.
Speaker 2: You can't just go in and do it.
Speaker 5: You got to like organize it up from But I you can go and google BUCkies marriages and there's people getting ordained and officially married.
Speaker 1: And I bet that's a good group of guys and girls there.
Speaker 2: I bet you and fire merch.
Speaker 1: So check out a bucket that hit.
Speaker 3: Angry? Interesting?
Speaker 1: Do you want to go?
Speaker 2: Do you want me to go.
Speaker 4: Right now?
Speaker 3: And dude looking up something?
Speaker 2: Or I'll go and hang on?
Speaker 3: No, no, you go last.
Speaker 1: Now I'm gonna go.
Speaker 3: Like the torches.
Speaker 5: No sat that.
Speaker 1: Similar go ahead, all right, Obviously I'm not a world travel like the boys in the back.
Speaker 3: My Tier three brings a level of installagia for me.
Speaker 1: I remember waking up as a kid, my dad be waking me up like six am to go do whatever sport I was doing at that point in the year, and we'd always stop at the Super Pumper and he'd always I have the floor, He'd always go in there and he'd give me a banana flavored power bar. Dude, And for whatever reason, that ship hit every time.
Speaker 2: That shit hit every time, bro. So Super Bumper is my Tier three, dude.
Speaker 1: WHOA My Tier two goes out to something that's been mentioned, Quick Trip. I think they're slushies are all time. I think the horse Shotta slushie in particular is a hitter for me. I remember going driving twenty minutes just to go to the QT so the boys can get their extra large slushies. I fucking love Quick Trip and my Tier one because this is the greatest one I've ever been too. I have not experienced two out of the three you guys had. Goes to Love's gas stations. I think Loves is it. When you're on a road trip and you have the choice. You see the pilots, you see the circle k, you see Loves, you know you're making that extra half a mile just to go into Loves. The gas is affordable. It's a nice little shopping center in there. Apparently know what WA was and BUCkies is. So please, God, hold your pitchforks. But I do love Loves. Don't be scared of that Bucky's cult.
Speaker 3: Dude, I'm a little nervous.
Speaker 1: Look, I want to be a part of it. I've never been there. I'm gonna go there, just gonna be like, Yeah, Super Pumper, the Banana Flair Power bar Bro. That ship is a hitter. All right, it's over, thank God.
Speaker 3: Yeah, one word.
Speaker 2: Guess suspect elementary?
Speaker 3: All right, boy goes to BUCkies twice. Jealous.
Speaker 1: It's nothing, dude. It's the same as a shell. It's the same as a circle k. He said, no, it's not super My words hyphenated better than theirs listen podcast better ners betters, all right, that shit.
Speaker 2: My honorable mention. Well, I first fell in love with Slushies. Had one in my hometown seven eleven. Oh g Yeah, homage to seven eleven no longer there. Always remembered my Tier three Midwest staple. Cases. I think they have phenomenal pizza. They always have a nice little, nice little doughnut selection. In the morning, a little bakery gets you a nice hot coffee. Yeah, Cases is.
Speaker 3: My Tier three, my Tier two. It's it's my current.
Speaker 2: It's my current gas station that I frequent the most, and that's twice daily, Taylor, I'm gonna tell a word that you said earlier. They have a nice contemporary vibe. It's very clean inside. They have pretty much everything. High quality snacks, low quality snacks. And I really appreciate what they're doing with their business model because they have a detailed car wash in the back. Not the most they're trying to they're working on that, but I think they have a good business model going because they have one of those car that's like a full in. You get out of the car, they detail it as they take it through a monster car wash. Twice daily's a little hit or my mouse actually watering. I love they got white Bison coffee and a lot of their twice dailies, and that is a very good respectable uh coffee brand that lives in a gas station.
Speaker 3: They're all making best together, like, Hey.
Speaker 1: This is we're gonna rewrite the way gas station coffees looked at Mike tier One.
Speaker 3: My favorite. You guys have mentioned it. It is quick Trip.
Speaker 4: Dude.
Speaker 2: When you're a kid and you leave the small town and you're driving on them, on them you know you're driving to the city. You yeah, you're driving on them highways, Dude, like you almost beg that, you almost beg your parents.
Speaker 1: To stop by a quick Trip. You just feel like you enter a different status when you walk into Quick Trip. They have it all.
Speaker 2: You can eat a meal in there. They got the rotating foods, they got a wide selection of slushies, coffee, flavored coffee. They have it all.
Speaker 3: They have it all a quick trip.
Speaker 2: Quick Trip is, without a doubt, my favorite gas station of all time, from kid to adult, I always get a little giddy.
Speaker 3: I'm a little excited I go to a Quick Trip after this Garrett.
Speaker 2: Variety.
Speaker 3: Hmm, can we hear Jack project.
Speaker 1: Simple? What was that?
Speaker 4: Jack? Generic? Different?
Speaker 3: Shut up? Bloss uh fitting.
Speaker 1: Listen, feel like that.
Speaker 7: We just watched Will's whole life within his gas stations like started out at the small place, moved to Nebraska, experience of the new gas station, that he made it to the NFL and got.
Speaker 3: QT like those gas stations is Will's life story.
Speaker 1: Hey, look.
Speaker 3: I think we.
Speaker 4: No no, no.
Speaker 1: King. Look at the at the end of the day, we haven't.
Speaker 3: We haven't been to a BUCkies. We are gas station.
Speaker 2: But I'll say this, you try and be in everything to everyone, you're nothing to nobody. They got too much shit going on in BUCkies to be a common man's gas station.
Speaker 1: You go there like you want to go to a chuck e.
Speaker 3: Cheese for kings.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 2: You forget what you come from when you go to Bude was in the back, dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that's why.
Speaker 2: That is why I believe that our our gas station tier talk is are the are the better tear talk.
Speaker 1: I think if the people really sat and thought, you're not going to an amusement park.
Speaker 3: I've never been to BUCkies.
Speaker 1: Sounds like a great time. Yeah, I bet their gas press start through the fucking roof. Can be you know, giving.
Speaker 5: Buggies as flowers and also shiitting on it at the same time.
Speaker 1: No, we sure it's great, but it's not. You know, that's like an event. I just know that you want a banana flavored power bar. You've got a super pupper, dude. You want the best left you're ever gonna have. Quick Trip, you want to be assaulted the earth people and enjoy yourself. Dude, these are the gas stations you need to go to right here.
Speaker 5: Just name another one of our top three too.
Speaker 3: You know, quick trip wins. The quick trip was in all of ours.
Speaker 5: The Internet will will hold down.
Speaker 2: BUCkies without a doubt, and I know I don't doubt that.
Speaker 5: I can't wait for y'all to go to a BUCkies, not to be proven wrong, just to experience how chaotic it is. There's hundreds of people in there. It's it's almost too much, but it's something everyone should which.
Speaker 1: Is exactly Philly in the narrative what War saying. I'm sure BUCkies is a great time. And I know there's gonna be there's gonna be hundreds, like millions of people on the Internet that are gonna say, oh yeah, BUCkies and they've never even been to one because they just want to be a part of something something. Yeah, I'm sure I've never been to so the only time I heard of wall was when I pulled up my phone and said, walls or BUCkies.
Speaker 5: I'm curious when did tear talk become us first of y'all two, I thought it was an individual thing.
Speaker 1: At times it's been every man for himself. I just think today we've will and I've realized that you guys, I don't know what you guys are doing with your with your life. So you guys are trying to be something WILL and I are sitting to our roots right here. That's all.
Speaker 3: Does that not kind of feel like it is?
Speaker 1: They sound like they sound like they're talking to what they think people are gonna want to hear. We're given what we are.
Speaker 2: Here's what I think happens like unless we have a strong disagreement on something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, at the end of the day, we have to we have to.
Speaker 2: Like there's five of them back there, it's five on two commenting making comments on our stuff. So I feel like, you know, we always we got to battle more than just one person. We can kind of talk on our own about what our tear talks are.
Speaker 3: It's like playing the game of risk.
Speaker 1: If all of us are playing and we know you guys are playing as a group, together, Will and I got a team out.
Speaker 3: We'll sort it.
Speaker 1: Out later exactly. We'll sort out what we got to go through at the end. Because you guys team up with your uh with your one words and stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you guys do you're giggling the back giggles.
Speaker 2: Hear those giggles in the back sometimes on like when they say something you hear. He was just like, fuck, they're ganging up on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're ganging up.
Speaker 2: Draft one of us.
Speaker 1: If you need to help you guys come up with your list week. I think we're good here. I think we're good here. It's a bad idea. You're just gonnawe. You just picked somebody. Yeah, you just get somebody to argue, Like that's the fun. I think that's the fun stuff. Who would be your first pack to argue? Yeah? Now are you picking somebody because this person would have their own platform.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm trying to think, what do you mean their own platform?
Speaker 1: Like you would go back of the bus. Individuals said that we recruited that day and then you and me.
Speaker 7: No, I'm saying the individual helps you guys pick your list.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like if but that's only if we were on a team.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but we're not really willing are on teams. We're just we have an allegiance. But stupid I get to here.
Speaker 3: I mean we got here.
Speaker 4: There's seven of us.
Speaker 3: I was trying to see if we can start going in the in the twos.
Speaker 2: Then you go like a team one, team two, team three and let the internet decide.
Speaker 1: Like the take away from you, Gus, your your list are your personality. That's a good point too. Yeah, I think it would be better if we did a point one person a week to sit on the chair and they have their own list opposed back on the bus. But they got to stand alone. No, but they have their own thing too, but they got to stand alone.
Speaker 3: So they will have four columns.
Speaker 2: Like if we just don't have a guest, that's soon tier talk that week.
Speaker 3: That's not a bad idea. We can discribe.
Speaker 1: We'll pull names out of a hat.
Speaker 3: Oh hey, Shane Gillis pas.
Speaker 1: Quick break.
Speaker 3: This show is sponsored by Betterhelp.
Speaker 2: Unfortunately, life doesn't come with a user manual, so when it's not working for you, it's normal to feel like you're stuck.
Speaker 3: At times.
Speaker 2: Navigating any life challenges can make you feel unsure and secure, whether it's a career change, a new relationship, or becoming a parent. Therapists are trained to help you figure out the cause of challenging emotions and learn productive coping skills, which makes therapy the closest thing to a guided tour of complex engine called you.
Speaker 3: Of Taylor and I, we are both therapy goers.
Speaker 1: Well, I think therapy is one of the more important things you can do with your life, whether 'reing yourself.
Speaker 2: Sport performance, checking in on yourself, couples therapy, the boys. We're on the train of better Help Online thing no question. As the world's largest therapy service, betterhelp has matched three million people with professionally licensed and vetted therapists available one percent online plus is affordable. Just fill out a brief questionnaire to match with a therapist. If things aren't clicking, you can easily switch to a new therapist anytime. It couldn't be any simpler than that. There's no waiting rooms, no traffic, no endless search for the right therapist. Learn more and save ten percent off your first month at betterhelp dot com slash busting. That's better Help h e l p dot com slash busting. Back to the episode, Welcome to the Bust on the moor. All right, what do we what do we even want to talk about?
Speaker 4: Bro?
Speaker 1: We talked, dude, talk. We talked about We're in South Bend right now, like its south this is South Bend. Like it's exactly what I thought it would be.
Speaker 8: Your attitude. You've got such a good attitude. Dude, you think this is bad, You've got a great attitude. I was telling my friends. I was like before, I was like, wait till you meet this guy. He's getting high energy, football energy. Dude, he's a football guy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you were not a non.
Speaker 2: Football plus, you weren't hype about the fucking.
Speaker 4: About the wind. I wanted to show my friend notre dame. I wanted to show him like to me, you're showing him not to day. True.
Speaker 8: I called you you like, I'm in the I'm in the indoor facilities right now. Where are you at the indoor facility?
Speaker 3: He literally's showing all the boys where I ran my first four five forty.
Speaker 4: I mean running four five forty is hilarious, so fast.
Speaker 3: So the sophomore in high school, Bro, it's so funny.
Speaker 2: Charlie Weiss was sitting in the golf cart with the rings. Yeah, and you had a photo op after you ran your forty, you could walk over and do a photo op with Charlie.
Speaker 1: With Charlie Weiss.
Speaker 4: Damn.
Speaker 8: It was just like he didn't work out for No Name, is it? I liked a lot of the White's era guys, Jimmy Boston.
Speaker 2: Maybe the Wis's era guys, because he's a good recruiter. Yeah, but you guys had so much talent, like nobody. You guys never did ship with all that talent.
Speaker 8: Yeah, they did never do shit, but they could have won a couple of BCS bulls. No Name gets matched up in BCS Bulls like you wouldn't believe, dude, other than this last year Okahoma State. Actually my Olma State was supposed to be in the playoffs until the last play of their season and then they get matched up with not Dame. Do you look get who not to Dame gets matched up with in BCS bulls.
Speaker 4: You'd be shocked.
Speaker 3: You guys had your Yeah, but you guys were in the playoff one.
Speaker 4: It's not like no I know, but.
Speaker 8: During the BCS literally, during the BCS era, Not Name's matchups would always be whoever literally got left out of the title because it'd always be an at large game.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: That's that's kind of like you guys get to do your own independent shiit.
Speaker 4: I know they get fucked in the bowl games because but if.
Speaker 3: You're a good team, you end up handling the bowl game.
Speaker 1: I worked.
Speaker 2: I tried my ass off to be a Notre Dame fighting Irish guy.
Speaker 1: Did you know that?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I grew up.
Speaker 1: I grew up.
Speaker 2: I went to Catholic school until fourth grade. Our principal would go to a Notre Dame game every year and bring back supernhir So I grew up a Notre Dame fan. I went to their four day camp two years in a row, and went to their senior in byte camp to try and get an offer, and I was like, I was like a rebound guy. So when guys didn't commit at the Army All American Game our senior year, that's when I got offered.
Speaker 3: And they offered me as a fullback, not even a linebacker. Like I tried so hard to.
Speaker 1: Be another name.
Speaker 4: They fucked up so many did. Luke wanted to be one, really all of them, dude.
Speaker 8: I think Sean what's his name from Penn State, Sean Lee, No, ship, everybody wants to be a Notre Dame white lineback.
Speaker 2: Linebacker.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's that.
Speaker 2: That was a fucking wild take right there. It is Penn State. That's a dumb take. What's that linebacker you? I said linebacker you, but that's no. Yes, I was saying that, but I'm saying that, that's definitely.
Speaker 4: Is Penn State.
Speaker 2: But yeah, bro, I want to I wanted to be a fucking.
Speaker 8: That's a white linebacker, dream dude. But you got to give the coaches credit. That's tough to weed through. Which white linebacker is going to be good?
Speaker 1: I think it's I think I'm probably want to Charlie Wist's biggest recruiting misses of all time.
Speaker 4: You see your guy running a white linebacker running four.
Speaker 3: Five, you gotta offer sophomore year high.
Speaker 4: That's so hard to run four five. That's a white guy. Yeah.
Speaker 1: You couldn't really be on our tour yea. Yeah, So I'm trying to get a we're like doing this tour for the vlogging and everything like that. I asked if Shane and his squad can be on the go on tour with us, and I was told.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 2: The response was, isn't he spicy? And all I said was, he's a comedian. He's a massive Notre Dame fan.
Speaker 4: Wait what they said I was spicy?
Speaker 2: They said, isn't he spicy? I said, he's a massive Notre Dame fan. He's a comedian. I said, yeah, based on you know, some of his shows and Catholics, it's a no go.
Speaker 4: I'm pro Catholic.
Speaker 8: You went to West Plains, West Point, Yeah, West that's a four five forty white running back line. That's what it takes around a four or five. As a white guy, you gotta say things like you went to West Plains?
Speaker 2: What was your what was your forty?
Speaker 4: Lazy? Lazy? I'm not kidding. It was like a five? Say I was.
Speaker 8: I was about I was probably two ninety at this camp. It was a scout dot Com in Morgantown.
Speaker 1: Dude, Scout dot Com.
Speaker 4: No joke. I might have run of.
Speaker 8: I think it was a five eight, five nine, and I was like under six nice and I had a coach. Well you know how it is with the fucking hand time from your coach. Yeah, you'd be like five one, yeah, like nice? I remember five one put out recruiting tapes be.
Speaker 11: Like changill six three, two hundred ninety pounds five. I go to a camp to like six two. I was like, holy shit, I'm not going anyway. Did you have offers just it was I think it was Army. It was Army Temple in eastern Michigan. Those were the down to the bottom three. You got fucking down to the bottom three. Were you a dog in high school? No, I was this in high school. I fucked around.
Speaker 4: I was just big. I played small. I played double a Pennsylvania football. It was small.
Speaker 3: Were you one of the like locker room favorites where you like vibes?
Speaker 8: I mean, I was the captain, but I was like, listen, let's skip working out today, right, fellas, Let's go fuck around.
Speaker 1: So you were a captain.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's fucking sick.
Speaker 4: It's pretty sick. You're right, one of the only guys, the only guys.
Speaker 8: As an adult, It's like, yo, that's you're the high school football captain.
Speaker 4: That's sick. Sorry that made me.
Speaker 3: I thought you're the captain at west Point.
Speaker 4: I was at west Point for three weeks. I showed up.
Speaker 8: The vibes were not chilled. Those guys they were trying to work out so hard. Dude went After three weeks. I got there and cried and went home. That was my military service. This morning they shaved my head. I started crying and they're like, you can leave. I was like, I'm out here.
Speaker 1: Oh that is fucking hilarious, bro.
Speaker 4: And then I went to uh Elon. I played one seas in to Elon.
Speaker 3: I would love to know, like, who your roommate was at your three weeks at west Point and be like.
Speaker 4: Hey, it's funny it was. It was my room.
Speaker 8: It wasn't my roommate at west Point, but I was in the class with Villanueva, that tackle from the Steelers.
Speaker 1: Oh noh.
Speaker 8: Me and him were in the same class, so we got recruited together. He was like six fucking ten and he went on to become like an Army ranger and a twelve year NFL bet.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I was just in my parents' house. We've been watching the Steelers game.
Speaker 8: My dad was like, no, that's a man. He was like refusing the kneel during the national anthem. My dad was like, that guy's tough. I'll send there. I'm trying to plug in the Xbox three sixty in the basement, got NCAA fourteen.
Speaker 1: You still fuck with Villanueva.
Speaker 4: No, I didn't know.
Speaker 8: I didn't know you talk to him since like, no, no, no, you know I didn't talk to him, since I cried your comedics.
Speaker 4: As soon as I cried, I left.
Speaker 1: Bro, we got thee Villanueva. The dude's got he's.
Speaker 2: Got some jaw work on him.
Speaker 4: That's that's no his face.
Speaker 3: No, the dude can talk oh for hours like the deepest ship.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 1: He can go down any rabbit hole.
Speaker 4: He's smart. He was a fucking Army ranger.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we got baked. We were at the Pro Bowl.
Speaker 2: Obviously I was on a Pro Bowl guy, but I was at the Pro Bowl.
Speaker 4: You're hanging out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we were hanging out. My man was we were just we talked for like three hours.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 1: Yeah he saw you cry.
Speaker 4: No, I don't think he was. He wasn't in my squad, Thank Christ.
Speaker 1: Hang on, let's get the shade. Did you actually cry.
Speaker 4: At West Warter? I did cry, but not while they were probably not around. No, no, no, no not. They weren't shaving my head.
Speaker 8: Now that you're not a bit like, no, but one day, dude, after like, yeah, you find out pretty quick.
Speaker 4: You're like, fuck, I fucked up so bad? This sucks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just because of like the culture, like all the ship you had to do all the time. Yeah, yeah, you're gonna be like to do from a full metal jacket.
Speaker 4: I was close, dude.
Speaker 3: I was just sitting on your good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's getting the ship beat out of you. It's soap and the pillowcase.
Speaker 4: Well, that's the other thing. It wasn't.
Speaker 8: West Points boot camp is not like that. It's not like, it's not Vietnam Marines boot camp. It's fucking west Point is designed for dorks too. It's for kids who got sixteen hundreds to become troops.
Speaker 1: So it's like, is it bad that I'm not aware of that? No?
Speaker 4: I think you would. You wouldn't imagine that. It's not that hard. West Point's boot camp is not that hard. Okay, it is. If you're three hundred pounds.
Speaker 8: And don't want to be there, like the heart, they make you do like ten push ups at the time and then jog. Most of it's just standing still.
Speaker 3: Were you strong as fuck? No, I'm just curious. I'm really curious.
Speaker 8: About I wasn't. I had a good frame. I'm long could have been, but I had no ass. I had a flat ass.
Speaker 2: Oh that's so tough.
Speaker 4: It's the worst. Yeah, number, that's just a guaranteed.
Speaker 3: Like that guy's p good when your lower back sticks out.
Speaker 1: About that.
Speaker 8: My dad sent me a picture today because I did go on the tour. Sorry, no, dame, I did go on the tour.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 8: My dad took a picture of me like looking at like the Heisman trophies. It looks like I'm taking a piss. My fucking back sticks out so much further than my ass. It literally looks like I'm standing there.
Speaker 4: Anyway. Oh, this is just bustling with the boys.
Speaker 1: This bustling with the good stuff.
Speaker 3: This is fucking good stuff.
Speaker 4: Because the bros aren't laughing. They're sitting there dad sign, Dude.
Speaker 1: You guys need to start fucking laughing.
Speaker 4: Too cool for school.
Speaker 3: We got five guys in around. We need an audio.
Speaker 2: He's working some bits. I'm trying to work out some bits, right.
Speaker 4: I like the Minnesota always has fucking Muslim running backs.
Speaker 2: Dude, Yeah, well we got we got the we got the Nebraska Minnesota game. It's fucking ten ten.
Speaker 4: The defense. The black Shirts are dead kind of pink shirts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're not.
Speaker 4: I didn't know. I didn't mean to be homophobic.
Speaker 2: That's not even home. I'm not even talking homophobic. I'm just saying you ain't got a cause like the pink shirts.
Speaker 4: Just say.
Speaker 1: We just got to say.
Speaker 2: The black shirts are kind of dead right now. We're figuring it out.
Speaker 3: We're in a rebuild.
Speaker 4: Unfortunately, you guys would probably give No Dame a game.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think so.
Speaker 8: I mean No Name would be favored by like ten, but yeah, especially lowse to anybody, but.
Speaker 2: You guys' offseasons are always like, oh, this is the year.
Speaker 4: That's not true. There's so many common misconceptions about No Dame football. That's one of them. That's one of them.
Speaker 8: You can you can check the last eight years where No Names preseason ranking where they finished.
Speaker 4: No Dame finished higher until this year.
Speaker 3: So that works, bro.
Speaker 1: We interrupt this episode to bring you another ad read by Duke Cannon and their holiday collection that feature sense that men actually like and packaged and keep safe boxes to keep to be cherished for weeks my eyes. Dude, you're good, brother.
Speaker 3: I thank you for doing that.
Speaker 1: Bring great smelling holiday cheer to any stocking white elephant exchange or gift giving occasion made in the USA by humans, not elves. Unlike that cranberry spice candle. You'll actually appreciate these. Sense Actor December twenty fifth. A portion of these proceeds and benefits benefits veterans and active duty military. You can purchase everything in Duke Cannon's holiday collection at Duke cannon dot com and at Target stores everywhere. Some of these things we're dealing with here. That illegally pine cut, the illegally cut pine soap. That's a fresh scent that you're gonna feel good every single time you have that on your body. It's unbelievable. Oops, all brandy homemade Eggnogs soap that's toasted nutmeg and a must must send made nut made dude. And then frothy bear Man soap that's warm sandalwood scent that can go anytime of the year, boys and girls. It's outstanding. Check out Duke Cannon at any Target or on Duke cannon dot com. Use code busting for that fifteen percent off your first order. Duke Cannon. It's not for clowns. That's the episode.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of common misconceptions about Now, what's another one. I mean, here's here's the truth.
Speaker 8: The last decade, no name's been so it's been what it's Ohio State, Alabama, Clemson, those three. Now Georgia's ascended. That's that's kind of it, LSU kind of Oklahoma kind of. But no name's in that second tier that's always right there.
Speaker 4: It is what it is.
Speaker 3: No, I think that's arguable though, Like, y'all, schedule is a little Look at.
Speaker 2: This, that's not a misconception.
Speaker 4: Look at the strength of schedule.
Speaker 1: Every year, bro, it's yeah, but every year the teams that are on that google it, bro, every team, every team that's all that starts on your schedule.
Speaker 2: It looks nice. But then as the year unfolds, it is how all these guys are in that fucking good Like, Well, you're gonna claim Stanford in USC.
Speaker 8: No, No, I'll claim fucking Clemson. I'll claim in Ohio State. We won at Ohio State, got your ass?
Speaker 4: Who clemon? We were leading in the second half, were you talking about?
Speaker 3: You guys ended up getting your ass.
Speaker 4: I think they lost my like and maybe it was a close game, Oh.
Speaker 2: All right, all right, I might have been off.
Speaker 8: That's one year though, if you look up, I swear to God no name. Strength of schedule is pretty intense. Every year they picked who they want to play, but they do pick like you know, they they will play Georgia, Clemson, Ohio State. Now it's been unfortunate that USC has sucked for a decade, but they're back now.
Speaker 4: It's that's tough.
Speaker 1: This seems like I'm getting proved wrong right here. Let's switch it up. How how's life Ben since getting canceled.
Speaker 4: At s n L?
Speaker 3: Like what happened at.
Speaker 4: I got I developed a pretty nasty drinking abbot. But other than that, sh it's been pretty good.
Speaker 3: Just oh man, I saw you in a couple everybody always asks about that and.
Speaker 4: Got on the bus.
Speaker 8: Before you got on the bus, it's just me and Taylor. Taylor didn't know who I was. He thought I was a guy that entered the building. It was like, it's up, dude today and he was like, so s n L.
Speaker 4: What's that like?
Speaker 2: Also, it's one of my biggest regrets.
Speaker 4: Like, here's what we need to address, dude.
Speaker 3: First thing, hang on, hang on, hang on, We'll get you that because I know what you want to address.
Speaker 2: That's one of my bigger regrets because I started listening to all your stuff because we had our group chet going and everything else. I started listening to all the ship I started consuming Shane Gillis, and then I realized because I'd see the comments like these dudes don't even know who the big dog is for real, and I'm thinking, fuck, like, I should have done a little bit more homework. But that's probably my biggest regret looking in that pod.
Speaker 4: That's totally fun because we had.
Speaker 3: A little bit of a Shane gilly bump. You got an audience, bro, I got bros.
Speaker 4: They're nasty little in there.
Speaker 2: Whose fucking retards?
Speaker 4: She's a retard too, don't even know. But could you, for the love of God fix the fucking camerangle on the bus for a fat guy? Dude? That side angle is insane, It's insane.
Speaker 3: How would you how would you recommend?
Speaker 4: No? I fuck it? I mean probably this this end of the couch is sunk in due.
Speaker 1: I don't know, look smallest you like, Hey, the camerangles on the bus like.
Speaker 4: Fun. I didn't realize I slash like that.
Speaker 8: Now you're right, came wrangle the guest angle is I was that we want in there my dark red the angles up from the side.
Speaker 4: I'm like, yeah, that was pretty tall.
Speaker 8: Fuck, dude. I saw people after I did that episode. They were like, yeah, you've been working out, you look good. You looked insane on that episode. Yeah, we were worried about you on that episode.
Speaker 3: So anytime they saw you after the episode, yeah, not that bad.
Speaker 1: All right, let's let's.
Speaker 4: Bust with the boys. Camera adds forty fucking.
Speaker 2: Balanced, bro, That ain't That's kind of true.
Speaker 4: Like we did guys are behind the table, sitting down.
Speaker 2: We did the we did the bet the bus the other day, and JP wanted me to sit in like all different angles so he could like so he could like he could do some funny with production. But I was sitting there looking at myself in the corner compared to looking at myself. I unbutton my shirt to where my belly's hanging out, and then I had myself in Taylor's chair and me on the couch. I look massive, dude, And then in the corner where I'm at, I look like a fit little boy.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Well, the couch also the camera angle.
Speaker 8: You're you're the closest, You're fucking just profile slouched.
Speaker 4: On a chair.
Speaker 2: We could probably work on that.
Speaker 4: No, fuck it, it's very funny. It's very funny. Just keep it, dude, It's funny.
Speaker 2: Derek Henry tann look like that.
Speaker 4: Of course is literally a horse horse.
Speaker 3: All right, let's sucking the case race?
Speaker 4: Is that? That? Talk about it? We got to talk about it. Nothing but regrets. I still regret it.
Speaker 2: I heard you on I heard you on showals talking about it a little bit.
Speaker 4: I haven't. You're the only one that looked good.
Speaker 1: On that, and I came out I did, can't.
Speaker 2: I did come out a little on that, man, except like nothing worse like I took some matter all like that.
Speaker 3: There's a room, got the smallest look I had to you. You you set a different bar.
Speaker 4: I feel like I ruined it. I ruined it. The competitive nature ruined it.
Speaker 2: But I enjoyed it. It was did I had a good time. But I feel like I was talking to you off a leg a little bit. Those next few days you had the scariest for.
Speaker 4: Like the next week was done. That hurt.
Speaker 2: Shame would text me like, hey bro, I just hop em reading the comments. I just want to take my own life right now.
Speaker 8: That hurt dude, because then that fucking Steven came in and tried to fight me.
Speaker 2: Bro Hey, dude, I was so hammered.
Speaker 3: I didn't even realize that that didn't happen.
Speaker 4: I didn't even realize that happened.
Speaker 8: I literally, I was like, we woke up, because you know, assume something like that happens while you're hammered. It's done, You're just like, all right, whatever, that guy was dumb. We me and him talked about it immediately after. It was fine, Yeah, normally you would never remember that, but then it's on the internet and you could just watch that go down, and then people have man, Shane should have fucked him up with a pussy. It's like, dude, they get fucking I'm gonna get in a wrestling match at barstool with face paint on, Wasn't it?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 3: Boy, he was kind of pushing the envelope.
Speaker 2: I felt like like it took it took a while for it to even get there because you weren't even no.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't be serious like that over there to eat popcorn.
Speaker 4: That's the other thing I didn't know was seriously this.
Speaker 8: I was like screaming ship at him, thinking clearly, there's no way we're actually fighting.
Speaker 4: I was like, I have you fucking fired, asshole? You want to get fired, dumb ass, but I guess it.
Speaker 2: Make sure you're fire.
Speaker 4: Yeah, in hindsight, it did look like I'm serious, So maybe I lost. I don't know. It was what do you think?
Speaker 1: What do you feel like? What you would do different?
Speaker 4: Nothing? Dude, I win again. I would win again. I would continue to go. I'm defending my title every time they have that.
Speaker 2: Would you you feel like you'd slow it down? Hey, because let's get let's not get it twisted.
Speaker 4: You were leaders. You guys were pushing the pace. I tried.
Speaker 2: You always want ahead of I know.
Speaker 4: I tried to stay one ahead the whole time.
Speaker 8: But and Rome wasn't drinking like me, didn't drinking goddamn thing, nicking seventeen beers in an hour.
Speaker 4: I was fucking Nick and I not the black eyed peas. We don't say it like that.
Speaker 2: Nick and I were like the un actual like.
Speaker 1: You guys were working, yeah, trying like I don't have.
Speaker 3: To look him in the eyes of behay, you gotta drink. Do you see this fucking machine.
Speaker 4: Over The guys were working, dude.
Speaker 3: Because I was blacked bro, like, I mean we were all black.
Speaker 4: Though, you dude, I don't I never want.
Speaker 8: I never rewatched the full thing, but what I remember was you trying to shake the hand of the delivery guy. And it's one of my favorite things of like you with no pants staying face past, like I just want to shake your hands, sir, and everyone's like, it's like, we'll sit down, dude, chill the funk out. I'm just trying to shake us in. Oh yeah, I mean you came out good because you're the bro, You're the funnies, You're the nicest, funniest dude.
Speaker 2: But like, yeah, we started watching highlights. In the middle of the fucking case race. We started throwing on in Dominican su highlights.
Speaker 4: I love it.
Speaker 2: The problem was, I felt like the problem was some of the vibes of the other boy. The other boys were off.
Speaker 8: I don't want to blame that off. I don't want to blame those guys, but I felt like they were saying, weird, let's do it.
Speaker 2: We're not gonna blame them at all. We're not in the blame type of game. But let's just say we're in the film room. Let's say we're sitting there. We got the squad, we're running the team, meeting the outside noise. That'll take care of himself. Listen, we're all about the fellas inside these four walls. But if we're gonna take accountability for what happened, I felt like, uh KB was off. He came in with some weird, some weird negative vibes because he was talking about the scholarships of with wrestlers, with wrestlers and football players and he but he was trying to take care of like some rent stuff that was going on, so he had some weird vibes. I felt like Sasa's vibes were off a little bit because I feel like SAS was. I feel like Sas was like you were kind of rubbing off on them a little bit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I was.
Speaker 8: I would I tried to body sass early, but clearly that's out of friendship.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you that would never be.
Speaker 2: Like I felt like Sas was trying to like become a little bit more of like, you know, trying to make you laugh because you're you're the you're the big dog, You're the big dog comedian.
Speaker 8: Well see, that's the thing that hurts is that whenever I get started started getting calling like the big Dog, and that's what it seemed that it happened to where they would be like change.
Speaker 4: Change, is this funny? Is this funny? And I'd be like.
Speaker 8: Ego, like I can't, I can't, I'm not gonna. I'm not the big dog, like I'm a fucking moron. I'm drinking seventeen beers and missing myself like I'm not.
Speaker 4: I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 1: And in some way in that in the middle of a.
Speaker 8: Big big cat's nasty big cat, know that big cat's a little nasty fucker.
Speaker 2: Yeah, good bro, really bro, But he's low key sticking the knife in.
Speaker 4: Your little bit, like yeah, yeah, he enjoys the drama.
Speaker 2: He knows how to jab, and he knows how to like pull back in the middle. He knows how to do a jab and then in the middle throwing the jab, he like somehow plays victim.
Speaker 4: Yeh, he's good at it.
Speaker 8: Yeah, he's good. Stirs the pot, Yeah, he stirred the pot. Immediately he came in while I was getting my face paint, was like, dude, I don't know, Will and you.
Speaker 4: Had beef first off?
Speaker 1: Yeah, bro, we never had.
Speaker 4: First of all, I know what you're doing, so I just ignored it.
Speaker 8: I was like, yeah, I do have beef with him, fuck him, but fuck him up because yeah, but he was immediately and then there they're starting to be chattered. There was like you think you can win this, and it would it got competitive. People are like, na, I'm definitely gonna.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna be real.
Speaker 2: I had nerves going into it because I saw the photos of you a rogue and the beers everywhere like this is the big Yeah, and Shane hit me up, He's like, hey, we're are we doing this?
Speaker 3: I was like, yo, I was fired up to do I.
Speaker 4: Was fired up with you.
Speaker 8: Yeah, And then when I saw you doing it, I was like, all right man and Road that was also my favorite part to at the end you started turning on road. Ye didn't drinking. He wasn't talking ship though. He wasn't even talking ship.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 3: But you how can you talk ship when you weren't any party?
Speaker 2: I know?
Speaker 4: But you just stood up. You were standing over.
Speaker 3: Drinking, right, man, just randomly a player such attack and of equipment manager.
Speaker 2: He didn't do ship bro.
Speaker 1: Would you do it again?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: But at the beginning when you first got out, You're like, I would never. I felt like, you probably never do that again.
Speaker 8: I think we can do it and have fun now that we've all done it together and know how bad it can go.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, no money money talk was the most embarrassing.
Speaker 2: Because I even joined Dan on some of it too. That's when that's when I'm like, oh, fuck, you know, it gets weird enough.
Speaker 4: That's it. That's the most crippling.
Speaker 1: I don't even remember.
Speaker 3: I don't even want to try and figure out what we said.
Speaker 4: But I don't either. It was something about how much you make. It was something, but it was bad.
Speaker 8: And then the pizza guys showed up and we were all like, I'm tipping four hundred fucking dollars and the gout like insulting this guy was it was? Yeah, I felt like it was pretty insane. It felt like one of those YouTube videos where they're like, watch how much money I gave this homeless guy.
Speaker 4: I'm just delivered pizza will stands.
Speaker 1: I won't check your bucket hand. It was so scary, the penis jokes that came out of that bro. I have JJ Reddick text me the next morning like, hey, what were you doing with your pants off? How'd you know about that?
Speaker 2: I have sources inside the building, and then apparently all the yak they have a group chat talking about my fucking not even a horn, like a little turtle head.
Speaker 4: Anybody's dick is minuscule.
Speaker 1: I just need that out there. I need that out there that it was we were.
Speaker 8: All so I might have been one of the guys pointed out and saying nasty things about it.
Speaker 4: But real, I think you did. I think you did. Probably that sounds funny.
Speaker 2: I don't even know how my pants got off, bro, just all of a sudden.
Speaker 1: Oh, and then they just ended up off.
Speaker 2: Gotta keep the information on a which, by the way, I had a workout now, Yeah, I know. Hey, immediately when I got to work out with Atlanta, hit up Shane.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that was a nasty thing I said on the barstool. He's like, bro, give up, dude, look at you.
Speaker 8: Really said, And he was wearing face made like, oh ship, maybe this guy's right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I dude, I love mine. His was really his was good. His was good. Mine was the funniest looking.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I thought that the way the way you guys you need up on the helmets is a funny look because Nick backed out on me with the wrestling.
Speaker 8: I don't know, man, those yeahtion Puss, I like that real, those guys are the best. We gotta get Yeah, we just have a nice time. I think we got to do it again. We're gonna do it again, unless the belt, unless it were the champions forever, me and Road.
Speaker 1: I was trying to get me and you on a team.
Speaker 4: Looking back at it, like yeah, yeah, I was disappointed. A round's intake.
Speaker 1: He I legitimately think he had four.
Speaker 4: He was trying as hard as he could. No, he wasn't I know he was true.
Speaker 3: I was, well, I know, but in Rome's defence, like I would ride those coattails too, like the way.
Speaker 2: Because we actually had you in the last Yeah, you literally just chucked you like like hey, it's all good.
Speaker 8: Yeah hit both And I was like fuck, next thing, you know, I'm on a couch having a heart to heart with fucking Sass about stand up comedy.
Speaker 2: I think everyone had a heart art with Sass that night.
Speaker 8: Bro, my stand up That's another thing. I don't like the comment or is going to sas for that night he was getting on there. You imagine being twenty one.
Speaker 2: You doing that, all the ship he had that he does do and he's like twenty one.
Speaker 1: Like everybody, I feel like misses the point.
Speaker 4: That, yeah, he's a young cat.
Speaker 3: In the game.
Speaker 4: He's twenty one. Dude.
Speaker 8: If I did a case racer, I mean it was bad. I'm thirty four and that was embarrassing. Yeah, thirteen years ago that would have been nuts.
Speaker 4: I would have cried. I would have cried and center around all those too.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Anyway, Ridge Wallen is an ultraslim minimalist wallet. What better time of your boys when you're thinking of your boys, when you're thinking your son, you're thinking of your brother, where you're thinking of one of your your bros. What is something that they usually need but you wouldn't think they wouldn't ever think about buying for themselves a wallet? This ultraslim minimalist wallet. It holds up twelve cars plus room for cash. There are over thirty colors and styles, including the carbon fiber in burnt titanium. It's made with RFID blocking technology that protects you from digital pickpocketers. Yes those are real. They also have a new key case to help you organize your keys. It secures anywhere from two to six keys. It organizes your keys and a compact silhouette and fold out and folds out for easy access. There are six colors and styles, including your favorites carbon fiber and burnt Titanium. Go to Ridge dot com and use code bust and that's BUSSI n for ten percent off your order.
Speaker 1: Again.
Speaker 2: What better way than to shout for your bros and getting them that ultra slim Ridge wallet.
Speaker 1: I guess I know what I'm getting for Christmas this episode. Yeah, I'm telling you that was a good That was a good topic.
Speaker 4: Irish Cles minus four.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got Notre Dame on though. I mean, it's obviously gonna come out after the fact, But I do think I do. I do think Notre Dames.
Speaker 8: I think not had a chance until they banned me from their facilities. You got in though, I got in on the little back door.
Speaker 3: He was like, He's like, I don't fucking need you guys on a hang on.
Speaker 1: Now we are team Gilly.
Speaker 3: We can talk about we can talk about the Gilli and Key broke my heart.
Speaker 1: How's that ship doing?
Speaker 4: It's good?
Speaker 3: What's that mean?
Speaker 8: You just gonna don't trick me into drinking and talking about money. Gillian Keys did good.
Speaker 1: That's good, right, Yeah.
Speaker 2: I feel like you're kind of on the wave of like the like maybe it's off, but like the Andrew shows where you guys kind of yeah yeah, put your stand up on YouTube.
Speaker 4: YouTube.
Speaker 2: Seem LA's been good since the whole cancelation thing.
Speaker 4: Yes, oh yeah, hey hey hey how much? How much has the Rogan it bumps insane?
Speaker 3: How many times you been on Rogan?
Speaker 4: I did Rogan like five times this year, So that's.
Speaker 1: Okay. We ain't got to talk about money.
Speaker 2: Lets talk about Let's talk about audience, Like what I need to heaps hear something tangible about this Rogan bump.
Speaker 1: Then I need you to get me.
Speaker 4: So I did. I did Rogan once and the episode was not great. I was nervous. We talked about SNL. I was just nervous.
Speaker 8: I never met him really, so it was just a one on one and it was like it was bad. It wasn't good, Like, are you talking like night before day of You're just night before? I was like, holy shit, like this and it was the same. It was the week after I filmed my special, the same week. It was very I think it was the same week.
Speaker 4: I was in Austin. Uh so, it's just an intense week. And I was by myself.
Speaker 8: I was standing at Tim Dillon's house that he wasn't at, So I was just in like a mansion in the hills in Texas alone doing the most important things of my career and then going home into an empty mansion like the fuck. And then uh yeah, we did Rogan and it was like, I don't know, I was just nervous, so you get done. It was like a fucking bomb went off. It was like that ringing, like whoa, I just died and you don't see it. If you have a bad episode, you don't see a bump. There's no real I mean you'll get a bump like ten thousand followers or something like that, but nothing. But then we started doing me Ari and normand with him. It's more of a party.
Speaker 1: Now you guys did like you guys did, like your own kind of case rates.
Speaker 8: I felt like yeah somewhat, yeah, unfortunately, Ari, Yeah, we just drank as much as we could.
Speaker 4: Drank. Already tried to drink with me and he died. Rogan tried. Last episode, how that one go got?
Speaker 1: Is that one out?
Speaker 4: It is but there was some editing going on, dude, really, Rogan's got on there and edited some things out.
Speaker 3: As in like saving showing how bad of a NASS meeting. It was type of deal like that.
Speaker 8: It wasn't It wasn't the pride about the drinking. It was the pride about how fucked up he was. It was fucking crazy. Well, we had a beer boll It was the end of the podcast. We all started bonging beers like this was the the last one we did together. Sorry, I'm losing my voice. The last one we did together was like the first one that was like kind of sober until the end. At the very end, Jamie brought out a beer ball and we all started bonging beers. And Joe's competitive and he was like, I can drink with you. I can bong just as many as you.
Speaker 3: And I was like, were you trying to tell him? Like, hey, listen, you.
Speaker 8: Can know I was Instantly I was like, let's go, dude, please, I got because I've never seen Rogan obliterated, right do. We bought like five or six in like twenty minutes. He was he turned gray, his face was gray, and he was like but he was he was blacked out, but he was still in like podcast notes, and we'd be like talk into the mic and we were all just hanging out.
Speaker 4: The show was clearly over. We're just sitting in the studio talking.
Speaker 8: He was like say that into the mic, and we're like, Joe, dude, we can't use this, we cannot use his head falls into.
Speaker 4: We stayed it.
Speaker 8: We stayed in the room for I'd say five five and a half hours in the podcast three hours long, So for two hours it was just Rogan blacked out.
Speaker 1: But take it out, come on, dude, Jamie Bullet.
Speaker 4: Jamie fucking video that showed you.
Speaker 2: So, what's the one of those bumsles like this happened?
Speaker 4: Those have been huge, massive, massive.
Speaker 2: Like do you go on like Gill and keeps come out. You're like, Yo, I'm gonna get on the I'm gonna jump, I'm gonna hoop on the pod. I'm sure he's like, hey, you want to come on the.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's he's yeah, there's a lot of those comics that are out there. Joe's Joe.
Speaker 8: Rogan's like the man at like helping will help me. If he thinks you're funny, he'll help you. It's you're a funny cat.
Speaker 4: It's cool.
Speaker 8: There's a lot of guys that are like big and famous that would be like, you know, try to keep the new guys down.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can't let you get too big.
Speaker 4: He's he's one that's like delighted if shit's going well for other people.
Speaker 2: Is there like a is there like little cliques in the comedian world.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but it's all self. It's all perceived. It seems like you're in a good click, it seems like yeah, but it's all perceived. Like before I was in this this group, I was like, fuck this group, Like like you start the.
Speaker 2: You're in our group, and then you ascend it to the Rogan group.
Speaker 8: No, no, no, no, no, I mean before I was with the guys i'm with now, so like with Rogan and his all those La comics that were like Rogan and Bert and Sigura and all these. Yeah, before I met I was in an open micro in Philly. I'd be sitting there like, fuck those guys, they're not that good.
Speaker 4: They suck.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Then you they're like, hey, you're pretty good. You're like, dude, you guys are the fucking best. I love it. I love you guys so much. I was just being gay, dude. I mean, that's how it works in anything, In anything. Yeah, it really is, like you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I do know what you mean.
Speaker 2: I just thought you were about to drop something right there, but then I.
Speaker 4: Said taking a picture. I was just perfect.
Speaker 1: No, I know what you mean.
Speaker 2: It's like you kind of like you're salty because you're not in the world.
Speaker 8: Like it's a selfish Yeah, it's a self defense projecting your own ship because you know you're like that you're bunny than them.
Speaker 4: He's like, no, you're not. I would say I'm better than people. When I was like, I had five minutes of material.
Speaker 8: I think that guy sucks, dude, and then you meet them and you're like, fuck, I'm the biggest douche of all time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're like, this dude's a good fucking dude.
Speaker 1: Ye as normal, I think everybody literallybody, and.
Speaker 8: Then you watch him kill. Like I remember there was a comic that I would like, I like ship all over him. I was like, this guy sucks. And then I happened to do a show with him that night and he just murdered and I had to follow him, and I was like Dave.
Speaker 3: Are you not allow of Sam since you've given him power?
Speaker 4: I don't want to talk shit about No.
Speaker 2: See, I feel like if I talked ship on somebody, I'd be like, I was wrong about this motherfucker.
Speaker 4: I think I've said it to him. That's good, But yeah, she was say it into the mic.
Speaker 1: I'm just how long we've been rolling. I feel like.
Speaker 2: Because one thing, like we're literally it's game.
Speaker 8: Days beers with my dad and it was a good vibe.
Speaker 2: We had a good I hate it being like that we had the pod lined up and we couldn't get it.
Speaker 1: We couldn't get it in this morning.
Speaker 8: I do appreciate you, like, no, I've been excited about this, dude. You guys fucking rule Bustling with the boys is it's the ship you fuck with?
Speaker 3: Busting with the boys, I really do. I hate the Taylor couldn't be here.
Speaker 8: I know that would have been fun. I would have liked to have told him how much I fucking hate Michigan. I fucking I fucking hate Michigan.
Speaker 1: Bro. Yeah, because you.
Speaker 2: Were saying when you were on the bus the first time, you felt like you weren't really like going at us all moments where you would be like, you.
Speaker 4: Know you big though, No, I was with Michigan. Here's the Michigan.
Speaker 8: They have half a title since fucking Adolf Hitler was alive, half a title since then.
Speaker 4: And here's the thing.
Speaker 8: Like right now, everybody's like, Michigan's good. They're doing with Michigan. There, Michigan, they've had one win in the last how many years? They beat Ohio State last year.
Speaker 4: That's it. Now all of a sudden, everyone's like, Michigan stopped. Michigan could beat Clemson.
Speaker 1: What Michigan.
Speaker 2: I mean Michigan could? I feel like, could be Clemson.
Speaker 4: I know Clemson is not Yeah, Clinton's not nice.
Speaker 2: That's the thing.
Speaker 4: Like Clint is a Mucket Red amazing.
Speaker 2: You think you think Michigan is the most fraudulent undefeated team, I do you?
Speaker 1: Hang on?
Speaker 9: Hang on?
Speaker 2: So this is gonna come out. I mean, everybody's listening. We got the bust and Bowl. Now that everybody's listening, we got the bust and Ball this weekend.
Speaker 4: I'm big red dude.
Speaker 2: I think you think we got a shot.
Speaker 1: No, I think what happened.
Speaker 8: Minnesota's run away with this. No, I think Michigan's gonna run the ball down your throats.
Speaker 1: I thought you just said you were a big red brother.
Speaker 8: I'm big red dude. It's gonna be a tough one. Michigan is good. I'm not saying that.
Speaker 2: You just said there weren't fucking good.
Speaker 4: We need we need some juice done.
Speaker 2: We need juice going into the bust.
Speaker 8: I just hate Michigan and I hate that just that one game which everybody in the world was cheering for, I was cheering for him when they beat Ohow State last year.
Speaker 4: That was fun.
Speaker 8: Fuck Ohio State. I do hate Ohio State. I'm not Michigan beats him that. I fucking Michigan's They're the worst, dude. I used to think Penn State was the gayest team of all time. Turns out it's Michigan.
Speaker 1: Michigan.
Speaker 2: I will say this, I'm surprised that Taylor, being a first round pick and all that that, all the stuff he's accomplished in the NFL, that we can't get more than a couple.
Speaker 3: More than just two sideline passes.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you should be upset about that. You should go down there with the AR fifteen. You should go to straightened some things out.
Speaker 1: He had an illness he had antal.
Speaker 8: Yeah, no, they I don't know. Let's say Michigan losers that. You can't do that in football, So that's a bad argument. That's their one win, Harbo before that one Michigan Ohio State win. Harbo is on the way out, dude. He has sucked the entire time.
Speaker 4: So far this year.
Speaker 8: Their only wins Penn State. Their schedule has to be dead last in the country. It's the worst schedule I've ever seen to just ball basing Michigan being good off of the one win last year.
Speaker 3: But to play Devil's advocate, they took care of business with.
Speaker 4: All of them. Yeah, they've run.
Speaker 8: They've rushed from four hundred yards against Hawaii, Yes, consistently.
Speaker 2: That's a good club back.
Speaker 8: They beat the fuck out of who they got today, Rutgers, they got yukon U mass or whoever the fuck they play every week.
Speaker 4: It's unbelievable.
Speaker 8: Now, as a No Name fan, yes, we lost to Marshall at home, I'm not saying we're good.
Speaker 4: You different sucks. I'm not saying No Name wouldn't get fucking destroyed by Michigan this year.
Speaker 8: No Name does suck. Right now, I'm not saying that. You know what I mean, this isn't about is fucking overrated. It's annoying, and I hate to see teams get rewarded for having a soft schedule, because that's what happens.
Speaker 4: Alabama gets it every year. Alabama gets what rewarded for having a fucking weak ass schedule. They play one away game every fucking season. Dude, It's insane. Yeah, now they obviously obviously.
Speaker 1: Just started just starting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, you got, really you got that's a great point.
Speaker 1: He's that he that's where he went to school.
Speaker 4: Obviously albums.
Speaker 8: They're the best team, without a doubt, in college football history, without a doubt.
Speaker 4: They still getting rewarded on some bullshit.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's all I'm saying. I feel like the A C.
Speaker 2: C bro Like, is it.
Speaker 4: Who comes to play this year? I don't know.
Speaker 8: Syracuse they played, Wait, Wake's actually not bad. Wakes Wakes better than every team at WAKE and Wake in Penn State. Syracuse and Penn State close just as good as anybody. Michigan's played. But I don't hear people saying Clemson's the best. I hear people saying Michigan's great. Everyone's going Clemson kind of sucks.
Speaker 2: That's fair, which Taylor was here to go back and forth about it, because I like, I see, I see, I do see that side of it, Like I.
Speaker 1: Root for the Blue just because obviously, yeah.
Speaker 2: Boys, and we need to and we need to and we need the Big ten. We need the Big ten to show out.
Speaker 4: I hate the Big ten.
Speaker 1: See.
Speaker 8: I'm but with the with the emergence of the SEC in the last couple of years, I'm becoming a Big ten man.
Speaker 3: Why because the SEC, Hey, that will be the end of the.
Speaker 4: No I.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I just like the North. I hate the set this is Southern football is so annoying. A bunch of white racists in a fucking stadium being.
Speaker 4: Like, oh you fucking yikes, don't know it. It's like, bro, you racist?
Speaker 1: Com Do you go to their game day experiences?
Speaker 5: Though?
Speaker 4: What? Yeah, I mean it's a good time. It's a good time. I just hate to see all those Southern racists just keep saying fit off with black athletes.
Speaker 3: Hey, you're standing up bit on fucking Bama.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 4: That's from the heart, dude.
Speaker 1: You know that shit is so funny, man.
Speaker 8: I was I was watching a fucking thing about Alabama's first black players, and they were like, it was nineteen seventy one.
Speaker 4: I was like, Jesus Christ, seventy one they had the first black guy.
Speaker 3: And the bit you're like they lost the US.
Speaker 8: It was at usc usc came down to Tuscal Lows and fucked them up. It's a bunch of black dudes from LA And they were like, all right, let's tone it down a little, stop being racist.
Speaker 1: For a couple of weeks, the Roadback Question used Codeboys on roadback dot Com for twenty percent off your first purchase.
Speaker 4: That's r h O B A c K.
Speaker 1: Dot com code Boys. They work with the best college athletes, from Will Anderson to the Boy Michael Mayer to b Jon Robinson. They also just dropped new performance joggers. Trust us, you're going to want these, So use the code Boys for twenty percent of.
Speaker 4: You're trying to get in the gambling space, Me like, yeah, me personally, I like gambling.
Speaker 1: Do you you like talking ball?
Speaker 4: I do? But would you make it? It's unbelievable how much I am wrong about football?
Speaker 1: Hang on though, that's not even what fucking matters.
Speaker 2: Matters if the passion of the conviction by what you say, Hey, you know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: Hey, how about this?
Speaker 3: Would you would you make a trip once a week next year?
Speaker 2: Fucking maybe a little gambling show.
Speaker 4: Perhaps, Yeah, talk ball. Yes, I'm in the works right now. It's some of that, so her you oh, really get your offers in.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm just thinking like in the future, like other stuff you can make, Like I enjoy doing the bet the bus stuff, like doing the whole payoff with the thing. But I think it'd be fun that, like to talk shop like locker room talk vibes, like we're talking shit.
Speaker 8: I would just do uh like you ever watched David Tel's Insomniac, Oh, here was it?
Speaker 4: It's great.
Speaker 8: David Tel will go to city's city and he would get he would find the weirdest places.
Speaker 4: He would get fucked up there and show you the night life. Just do that.
Speaker 8: College football, just do a blog every week or a vlog of like we're in fucking Tuscaloosa. Here's the bar, We're in South Bend, we go to the linebacker, we get fucked up, here's the picks, here's this show the game.
Speaker 4: I mean, that's a good video.
Speaker 1: Are you trying to do that?
Speaker 4: Yes? Buzzing with the boys.
Speaker 1: There we go buzzing with the boys.
Speaker 4: Blacked out with bo Jangles Chicken.
Speaker 2: And that's the that's the perfect way, that's the perfect The boys