Speaker 1: It's another jewbile phone frame Mornings on the twenties. Hello.
Speaker 2: Hi, my name is Pastor Tom Dinkins, and I was looking for Sandy. This is her, Sandy. Hi, how are you? Once again? My name is Pastor Tom Dinkins. I will be officiating your wedding coming up in a few days. I know Pastor's doing it, but unfortunately he had a family event, and so I'm the one that's feeling in for him, and I thought I should call you and talk to you.
Speaker 1: For a second. Yeah, that's great. Thank you so much for helping us out.
Speaker 2: Yes, I hope you're having a blessed day and it's nice to meet you.
Speaker 1: Nice to meet you, doo.
Speaker 2: I am very very excited for you to be my first nuptials first, yes, my first, and I know it won't be the last, so I'm very excited for you to pop my cherry.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's that's an interesting reference.
Speaker 2: But well, the reason i'm calling is your weddings in just a few days and I want to see if he needed any help. Are you going to be delivering your own vows or did you need to help with those vows? Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we've both written our own that sounds beautiful.
Speaker 2: Thanks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I hope it'll be full lover. Are you okay?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yes, I'm so sorry about that. I'm fine. Just you know, just just thinking about your wedding and your vows, and you and your fiancee Sean being so full of love and being so excited about the future makes me think about the fact that that.
Speaker 1: Excuse.
Speaker 2: I'm so sorry about that. I apologize to you and to the man upstairs for using that language. Yes, anyway, back to you and your vows, how long do you expect them being.
Speaker 1: Sure? Are you okay?
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm so sorry about this. My wife left me, and so now I'm thinking about the big day, your big day, and the beautiful ceremony and all the love and the air and all the excitement around your nuptials, and I'm just thinking about how she loved me.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's okay. I'm really sorry that happened to you. But do you think you're gonna be okay to do this? It seems like maybe you need more time or something. Oh I don't feel like maybe have someone else who.
Speaker 2: Could more time for I'm sorry, I guess I misunderstanding more time for what? Well? I wish I had a few more minutes. Yeah, just a little more time. But I'm sorry, go.
Speaker 1: Ahead, Oh, should you be doing a wedding? Like maybe you're not really ready to, Like maybe you should focus on my funerals and stuff for now.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I'm perfectly did you sound like I'm not okay, I'm.
Speaker 1: Just a little worried you're gonna cry at the wedding, but like in a sad way, like I'll probably cry, but like in a happy way. But I don't really think I want you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know those every tears. I know the every tears.
Speaker 1: You're talking about.
Speaker 2: I had them at my wedding ten years ago. But I cannot and I cannot wait to officiate your wedding. I'm so sorry about it.
Speaker 1: Kind of a big deal.
Speaker 2: So wait to tell them all about my ex wife and her oh going outside of the relationship. I cannot wait for them.
Speaker 1: My gosh, okay u, pastor, I really don't think that's appropriate for my wedding. Like that's something that I think you need.
Speaker 2: To do on your congregation is going to know every sort of detail. Yeah, no, this.
Speaker 1: Isn't gonna work. You cannot use my wedding as a place for you to talk about your x Y cheating on you. You cannot do our wedding.
Speaker 2: Everything, Well, you can't get married in this church if I can't do your wedding. And also I don't think you should be wearing a white dress. Actually, I think i've heard some things.
Speaker 1: Excuse me, what the hell? Sorry? But what the hell? No, the wedding is in a few days. We're getting married at that church. This is insane. Our old pastor was wonderful, and I don't know how he would have ever picked you.
Speaker 2: He's the one that ran off with my wife.
Speaker 1: What okay, No, you know what, I'm not getting married. I don't care. It's in a few days. I'll figure something out. This is insane. Oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: Then I'll just let you know that this is actually a phone prank. This is Jebel from the Jubil Show doing a phone prank on you and your fiancee. Sean set you up. It's a joke. He actually worked it out with the other pastor to tell you that he had to cancel so he could do a prank on you before the wedding.
Speaker 1: I was freaking out. Oh my god.
Speaker 2: I enjoy your wedding now, I'm sure it'll go great compared to WOC.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna kill us, but thank you.
Speaker 2: Wake up every morning with jubal phone pranks,