Speaker 1: Talk talk. We're just two unapologetically black women with an opinion. Who talks, bitch, That's not what we're about to do. What's up, y'all?
Speaker 2: Listen?
Speaker 3: Thank you for tuning in for a new episode, and we talked back a show dedicated to you, dreamers and chases, niggas and holes all.
Speaker 2: The bitches in between.
Speaker 3: It's your co host, aj Holiday. What's up, tam Bam.
Speaker 1: Hey, y'all listen me tam Man.
Speaker 3: I fucking love y'all. God damn, I love y'all. Lass ive you trying to make them death?
Speaker 1: Then?
Speaker 2: Thank you?
Speaker 1: I love you, Tom.
Speaker 2: I'm excited you're yelling at these people.
Speaker 1: How was your weekend?
Speaker 2: I had a good weekend. Child.
Speaker 3: It was raining, real bad in Charleston, but we celebrated my stepsister going away. She's going being deployed. She's in the US Army. Who employed your booty, Africa? It is not your booty, it's your beauty.
Speaker 1: I don't know if they say who right. I don't want other military branches to be that's not what the fuck they say.
Speaker 2: They's like weed or whatever they say. Don't they be so territorial.
Speaker 1: Up?
Speaker 3: Yeah, every branch in the military talked about the other light. All branches say that the Air Force and the resilions.
Speaker 2: No, they say they a bunch of civilions.
Speaker 1: If I had to go with any branch, no shade to the rest, but it would definitely be the Air Force because when they deployed they had the Army and the Marines in tents and then the Air Force being apartments. The better, I don't know.
Speaker 3: So we had a good old time in my dad's backyard this weekend in the rain. Bitch I was on the mic all night, cutting up, singing. It was so fun. I was wet, sweat and sticking to me, but I really enjoyed my family and.
Speaker 2: I just told my steps is to stay safe out their child.
Speaker 1: Fine. Yeah, I think.
Speaker 3: I was trying to research when she told me she was going to Africa. I'm like, why what the fuck is going on over there? Because she's not the only person deploying to Jaibouti. So apparently Djaibouti is right near Iran. And if y'all remember Biden, you know they got the war over right, but then we left some Americans over there, So I think that they're trying to extract the people and maybe hopefully the ammunition and shit they left over there.
Speaker 1: Well, good luck to her. I hope she stays safe and comes back with some interesting stories to tell so we could share it on we talked, Man, my weekend girl. I had some weird shit going on with my clients this weekend. Man. One of my clients is she had mud, but she was.
Speaker 2: Just ruined my day.
Speaker 1: She kept having to get up and go shit. Man. I was like, bal like you got this.
Speaker 2: She's like my summing dum man, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: She was in Like she was in that bathroom equivalent of probably thirty forty minutes of her appointment on and off, like fifteen minutes here, five more minutes there, ten minutes there. She's like, bro, I don't know what's going on with me.
Speaker 2: She must have took a laxi of the night before.
Speaker 1: I was like, do you mean DoD do it regularly? She's like no, it's like you didn't add five or to your dance so you can ship often so you don't have to shut up like this. Yeah. So that happened in then then one of my clients told me that she'd be eating her own pussy.
Speaker 2: What what are you doing?
Speaker 1: These are growing professional women like the well who shit up? She like real successful with her Amazon like career. And then the other one, this bitch be working for three laptops at the same time, working three full time jobs at the same h She know, black girl getting to that bad, but she'd be eating her own pussy. I was like, excuse me, say what? Excuse me? Say what? She said, Yeah, like I taste my pussy once a week. I was like, for what She's like. I was like, so, you just stick your finger in your pussy and taste it. She's like, yeah, I just make sure it tastes good, because if I don't like the way it tastes, I know, my nigga ain't gonna like the way it tastes. She's like, and I like, when I'm eating different foods, I taste it to see if it changed the taste. And she's like, I don't eat bow Jangles French fries because it tastes it tastes my pussy.
Speaker 2: What Those French fries are very heavy with grease.
Speaker 1: I was like, I'm not the only way I'm gonna taste my pussy is all off somebody's mouth, right.
Speaker 2: That'sting your ship. Every Monday, right, del I.
Speaker 1: Was like, I honestly, I think you just like eating your own pussy, because that's weird to me.
Speaker 2: Does she eat pussy?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: She said she gonna get her just hers. But men like the taste of it. I don't think it matters if she doesn't like.
Speaker 1: It, right, it ain't about you liking it. It's about whoever eating it liking it exactly?
Speaker 2: Is that stupid internet news? What the fuck?
Speaker 1: I was like, I don't think nobody else do that. She said, everybody don't do that. No, I don't know nobody.
Speaker 3: Else that do that shit, aside from cats and dogs. Like I be licking it on a pussy all day.
Speaker 1: Y'all get in the comments after this episode and let us know if y'all be eating y'all own pussy so I can point at you and laugh.
Speaker 2: Hah shame. Let's get in the stupid internet news though.
Speaker 3: So listen, I saw a video today now I think I forwarded to you. But it's a fucking beer at an at a excuse me, at a Chinese zoo. It's clearly somebody in a fucking bear costume waving, standing on its hind legs, waving at the crowd child.
Speaker 2: So China is denying that suggestions.
Speaker 1: How you know that these animals aren't evolving?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: Okay, So bears do stand on their hind legs. There's actual videos of actual bears doing this.
Speaker 2: Bitch, this bear so slim.
Speaker 1: They ain't feeding that bear. That bear waving like, somebody, throwt me some of that chicken. Y'all up here looking at me, Throw a piece of meat down here. That's what he waving about. That.
Speaker 2: They got his elbow sitting up on the rocks.
Speaker 1: He got his hand on his hand on his hip, the other hand waving, Hey, throw me a piece of that fucking chicken.
Speaker 2: Bitch staring down here at me, shut up, he's stupid.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so man, I'm like, wait a minute, man, but China does not give a fuck. They will duplicate your ass if they want to say over there making bears and lying about it.
Speaker 1: That that's what stupid, real stupid, that's stupid news. Yeah, that's a that's a real beer.
Speaker 2: That is not a bear.
Speaker 1: That's a bear.
Speaker 2: Look at the brown area underneath his fucking neck. That's a suit. You know what.
Speaker 3: Perception, that's the perception, bitch. If you're perceiving that as a real bear.
Speaker 2: It's something wrong with you.
Speaker 1: Look like a bear to me, go down there and try to take his head off and see if he don't take yours off.
Speaker 2: That is a bear and drag that bear is just evolved. Girl, That is not a bear.
Speaker 3: Look at the booty, it's all sunken, be hungry. Well, they need to go to jail because while y'all starving that little ass beer, look at the head.
Speaker 1: Their head don't look like no costume. Look at that mouth, their mouth look real. Yeah, we're gonna have to post it. We're gonna have to post it, so y'all just see it, because that looked like a real bear, a little hungry bear waving he wants something met.
Speaker 2: The face do look kind of real. But you know, they make everything over there.
Speaker 3: They probably can make a a motorized head like that from the mouth to open and all that. You okay, show biz, remember show business. That motherfucker didn't look real.
Speaker 2: That motherfucker, that's what this looked like.
Speaker 1: My mouth moving, my sister, that mouth only moved on like one setting.
Speaker 2: It was never with the words of the motherfucking song, y'all.
Speaker 1: I remember, showby is my older sister, my older big grown sister, used to be so scared of that motherfucking gorilla playing that motherfucking piano.
Speaker 2: She said, girl, what's up with all the motherfuckers?
Speaker 1: I don't know, I don't know. It just kept coming out, but yeah, that motherfucking piano. And she used to get under the table and like trying to grab her pizza from on top of the table, and I used to pinch her finger so she couldn't eat her food.
Speaker 2: That is so petty, petty. So look y'all.
Speaker 3: Someone Walker and Jada Wader kind of got and said a little bit, some are shaded, Jada, did you see that? Yo? Some of Walker basically tweeted or she put on an Instagram story that she's done, you know, getting cheated or she can't do the cheating shit. She tried to be Jada Wada, but that she made for that shit, right. So Jada responded back, was like, bitch, I learned my lesson after one child, right, I know something work out three babies now two baby daddies at this point. So her her Instagram post says, tried my best to be Jada Wada, but I couldn't.
Speaker 2: It was cute, though I wish him the best.
Speaker 3: I can't do that cheating stuff, And Jada responded, I learned my lesson after one kid. Motherfucker's around here starting their own trends and trying to insert me for laughs on the shade room. No, why, I don't understand why she.
Speaker 1: Did that, you know, I honestly, I don't think she really thought about it. I don't think she really considered like that. That was that woman's trauma. You know. I think when she meant it, it was like I tried to be like you. I don't think she meant it as a jab, but it was.
Speaker 2: That was definitely a jab. And I, you know, I.
Speaker 3: Can't keep giving people benefit of adult like you're a grown woman. Has somebody mentioned you like that, you'd feel some type of way too, you know what I'm saying, Like, I'm not sucking that up to as to like, oh, well, she didn't mean it that way. No, we gotta sometimes go with exactly how people say things and what they say. I'm gonna go with how she said it and what she said and face value she said what she said.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but what would be the point of starting beef with Jada?
Speaker 2: You know it's not really to start beef, but it was shady because they're both public figures, right, and everybody knows that baby, I mean, Jada had been going back and forth with a low baby and he cheats and he's been on shows saying how he doesn't really love her even after having a child with her. Shit like that, Like it's her ful.
Speaker 3: So you know, from one woman to another, like we all been through our dumb bitch shit. Why are you using me to like make a dumb bitch category? Right, I'm at the top of the dumb bitch can example?
Speaker 1: Right? How you gonna make getting cheated on my name? Try to be Jada Waiter.
Speaker 2: First?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I get it, that's what I get what you're saying. It was it was missy. I always be feeling like I don't feel like she meant it that way. I always be meant she ain't mean it.
Speaker 3: Benefit of the doubt had asked, girl, don't listen, people said she said exactly. She was trying to be She may not have been trying to be disrespectful, but it was highly disrespectful, Like girl, what are you talking about? And we don't know what the hell going on with Jada right now, the internet keeps speculating that she's pregnant. If she is, she might not be pregnant for the baby or excuse me, low baby put that up. She doesn't look pregnant to me. Yeah, I don't know, but it's like the comments in her on her I.
Speaker 1: Hope, I hope they spoke in the DMS and she apologized and they let go.
Speaker 3: I don't know kind of stuff going on. And then look little meech he he posted a damn video. So apparently an onlooker caught him going into a women's apartment and he actually got on live and said, damn, a nigga can't help his cousin bring in groceries. When I tell you, the girl who he was following asked, was so fat and his nigga had no groceries in his hand. I'm assuming the groceries. Was that ass right, because what are you talking about? And he bought that munch on some lunch. He's out here playing in her face.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: But what if it is his cousin, Listen, a nigga gonna be able to play all over me.
Speaker 2: I just be benefiting it down to everybody.
Speaker 1: No, what if he was his cousin, because like once mm hmm, because he can't help his cousin, got a fat ass.
Speaker 3: Where is the groceries? Though maybe there's a doorbell ringer video of him. There's nothing in his hands like a towel, and she don't have no groceries, but that ass, Yeah, where's the groceries? And I think he was trying to be funny. Damn, I can't help my cousin bring the groceries.
Speaker 1: In, right, cherk, damn damn Meach, I was. We were all rooting for y'all. It's hard out here. Dating is so hard in twenty twenty three. I just don't know, girl.
Speaker 2: Is it that hard?
Speaker 3: I think we entertain the wrong people oftentimes, and women don't want to talk about that shit. Because I can tell you the relationships I've been in. I had a choice before I got into that relationship, Like I probably had a choice between and I chose wrong.
Speaker 2: You study long, you study wrong.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I definitely don't chose wrong a million times.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So we just got to have a little bit more discernment. It's not that bad out here. I mean, Meach got a little cute face. They say musty, but it's face cute. You know, I can understand why Summer wanted to hop on that, especially after seeing that.
Speaker 2: On that episode.
Speaker 1: You don't think so that was a.
Speaker 2: Stunt, big low meach goodness.
Speaker 3: So Blueface has hit the internet. So he's sitting there talking with his kids, and you know, he has this little boy. He's always trying to get him to say things, and the little boy has more sense than blue Face, and blue Face was like, you know, are you gay? If you were gay, i'll support you, and the little boy is like, I'm not that, Like, why are.
Speaker 2: You grooming him? Now?
Speaker 3: There's been rumors about blue Face, and y'all, I've probably said this before. Any man that like is just blatantly disrespectful or even hits women. I feel like putting your hands on a woman or just being disrespectful is the last thing you could do to prove to a woman that you a man. Oftentimes, I feel like these niggas is fighting these sexuality and they really don't like women, so.
Speaker 1: They being mean to him.
Speaker 2: What's up with the the questioning for this little ass boy? He's like seven years old.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it's you know, I don't know because sometimes I'd be like, it's too early to talk about sexuality with kids. But then also the world, the world is, you know, a very sexual place, and it's displayed around your children. So what's the right age to have these conversations with them about their sexuality. I don't know.
Speaker 3: If I were a parent, and when I become a parent, I would always leave space for these conversations so the kid can come to me when he's ready. I'm not about to be egging that type of stuff on. I do want my child to be able to talk to me, so you know, you just create the safe space and when.
Speaker 2: They are Because this little boy probably just.
Speaker 3: Wants some light up shoes, video games, right, kid, Shit, why are you talking to him about sexuality?
Speaker 2: What is your problem?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: That is weird, and that's really where our society is at right now.
Speaker 2: It's in the schools.
Speaker 3: They're trying to teach sexual and it's not just about like male and female anatomy. They trying to teach kids this internet that this ship right is so black box, the cell phone.
Speaker 1: It's some shit. It's the worst thing that ever happened to humanity. It's not the worst thing. Lie, I was wild with that.
Speaker 2: I don't think people consider the effects of technology.
Speaker 3: We need technology, right, but we don't consider the effects of because then when they created the phone, it wasn't thinking about people driving and getting into car accidents because they're looking.
Speaker 2: At the fucking cell phone, right, they weren't thinking. But now y'all got TVs in the car and dumb shit.
Speaker 1: Like and young people who don't have any social skills, yeah, because.
Speaker 2: They can't even have an actual conversation anymore.
Speaker 1: Right, because all they do is have they head in their phone. By the time twenty twenty one ninety nine, bitch is gonna be humped over and thingers gonna be balled up because they spent their whole life looking down at a cell phone. Watch, we're gonna look like some we're going back to Neanderthal.
Speaker 2: Is not me, bitch, I'm always you sating it up straight. I've been like this. Fuck, I already got hoping my shit lifetimes.
Speaker 3: You know, every time every time that shit come across to my timeline, I want to send it to you, like, because they have like different ways you can try to get it out there.
Speaker 1: You send me that ship, bitch talking about you want to send it the fuck, I'm trying to un.
Speaker 2: Couple of people. I be wanting to send that ship too.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to unhump and unbig my back.
Speaker 2: Y'all know what it is.
Speaker 3: It's like that little fatty little meat right there at the top of your neck back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, at the top of where you're back of your neck meats. It's like a little meatball.
Speaker 2: Stupid fuck is that.
Speaker 1: Don't worry about it. I know somebody like it.
Speaker 3: No says no nigga ever, Baby, I like that little meatball. It's a nigga right now, Lick all on that meatball if I want them to. All right, y'all, we're gonna get into our main topic as soon as this commercial break is over.
Speaker 1: We're talking monogamy. We'll be right.
Speaker 3: Back, Okay, y'all listen. I feel like, you know, Sam, we talk about this a lot. I feel like we've had so many episodes talking about monogamy, non monogamy, polyamory, polyamorous, what all these terms, right, because we're still trying to figure some shit out. And I think a lot of it stems from just having a realization that, you know, is it normal for you to be with one person?
Speaker 2: It's more pros for being with one person.
Speaker 3: Being in a monogamous relationship as opposed to open non monogamous relationship, you don't have to worry about as many STDs look as many, but you still gotta worry, right if somebody's cheating and going outside the relationship. But more so, it's about open communications. So whatever y'all want to talk about, y'all should be able to And you know, maybe it's.
Speaker 2: Something you feel like you want to do.
Speaker 3: You might not actually go in experience it, but I want to have somebody I can talk to about about what I'm feeling or hey, I don't feel like you this week.
Speaker 2: I want somebody else. You should be able to do that.
Speaker 3: Not saying that's what I want, but I think, no, I don't want that. I decided I've decided that is not what I want. I think I am though a modern excuse me, I think I do practice modern day monogamy, though, what's a little bit different.
Speaker 1: Okay, so let's explain what modern day monogamy is versus past monogamy.
Speaker 3: So, based on what I've read and how I feel, right, modern day monogamy is just one person at a time, one dick at a time like I'm gonna replace you. I'm not gonna I'm not gonna start sleeping with somebody else while I'm fucking with you. I'm gonna just stop fucking with you and then move on to the next person. It's not gonna be no overlapping type shit. And traditional monogamy was more so you a whole version until you get married, and you with this person until you fucking die basically, And I'm definitely not with that shit, Like I'm not with getting married, living with one person for the rest of your life, and y'all dying together. Like I obviously we past that point because I'm not a virgin. You're not a virgin whose women are virgins. Ripped me out, the plastic virgin. That's a new pussy in my ears. What my ears haven't been plug yet.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry. I just always be saying some shit. Okay, I want a monogamous relationship like I want one man and like forever, But I'm also afraid that I'll pick one man and I love him and then I look up in ten years and then I'm looking at him while he's sleeping ready to kill his motherfucking ass. Oh there goes that word again, ready to kill him, and or like after five years, makouchie, don't even get wet for him no more because it's just the same old stroke. You see what these women be going through after five and ten years, not just the women, the men too. Once they've been committed for so long, they become like brother and sister.
Speaker 3: But I feel like that's because they probably didn't actually find a person they were supposed to be what they might have settled right, And a lot of those people are unhappy and they go outside the relationship to complete the happiness as opposed as opposed to like trying to find ways to keep falling in love with your meat. You know what I'm saying, because it is a state of mind, and I don't think that you're going to be in love for twenty years with this one person. You gotta find a way for y'all to keep falling in love, so y'all might be out of love for a year and fall back in love another year. I think people who have been married for a long time, they'll tell you that they didn't always like they meet, They didn't like There were times. One of my friends, she's been married for a while, but she was like, you know, her and her husband, they didn't physically divorce, but they left each other multiple times within the marriage. Yeah right, but they always came back.
Speaker 1: I know somebody that did. They left each other for four years and came back together.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So I feel like it just has to be somebody who's bullshit you willing to deal with for an extended period of time, right, because we are None of us are fucking perfect. None of us are perfect, man, I think.
Speaker 1: I I don't think what's the difference between. I know this is going a little bit off, but polyamory in open relationship probably is like in the same house. It gotta be.
Speaker 3: I think sometimes people are in polygamist relationships. Polygamy is for the men, isn't polyamory is for women?
Speaker 1: Oh thought?
Speaker 2: Multiple partners.
Speaker 3: Open relationship is for both partners, both people do anything. Polygamy oftentimes is just the man with multiple women.
Speaker 1: I don't know, no me neither. If I can't have ain't no fun. If the homies can't get nothing like, what the fuck I'm not doing that? You can't have a side person if.
Speaker 3: I can't exactly and you got us all in the same house I ain't with that bullshit.
Speaker 2: I had seen a video. You remember this video a while back.
Speaker 3: It was a heaprew issuer, Like I could tell based on the names of these women and how many kids he had, like four bitches powered up in one little ass kitchen table full of fucking kids.
Speaker 2: That's abuse.
Speaker 3: You can't take care of all these women. If you're going to be in a polygamist relationship, you have to be able to take care of the women. Yes, I'm not with that shit. I'm not with that shit, but I oftentimes think about like you're saying. Like you said, like just years on the line, if I'm starting to fall out of love with this person and I want to explore somebody else, I should be able to at least talk to my partner about that. I might not actually do it, but I should be able to talk to you about it. Right, I agree, But at this point I do just want one partner. Let me tell you, I don't want to be outside like I'm outside, and my pussy ain't saying.
Speaker 1: I don't even feel like I'm outside no more, I don't even be wolding that shit. Them Sundays, y'all them sundays catching over the bitch im tie them.
Speaker 3: Sundays is National Old Lady Day. If you ain't with a nigga on Sunday, man you super single?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll be outside. I'll be outside on Sunday and then in the house hungover on Monday. I'm tired of that. I don't want to do that no more.
Speaker 2: You want to be cooking Sunday dinner.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I want to be cooking Sunday dinner, waiting for like our favorite show to come on Sunday night. I want to be rubbing my nigga feet. You like you like rubbing feet.
Speaker 2: No, I don't really be touching niggas feet now.
Speaker 3: I'll do it like a little body rub, booty, rub all that shit, thigh rubs, I'll rub the hell out your ass. But the feet, I'm not rubbing on nigga feet for real. What but I don't like it.
Speaker 2: I like to I'd be like some submissive in that way. Bitch.
Speaker 1: I thought you was about to say you like the suck toe. Oh hell no, I ain't putting nobody foot in my mouth. Hell no, that's equivalent that body hold of me. They're walking on that shit.
Speaker 3: Anytime a nigga suck my toes. I'd be like, dog, I was just walking on this floor. I don't care that I just got a shower. I'm still always looking at you like you kind of ask two steps.
Speaker 2: It's a foot two steps is an asshole?
Speaker 1: Same shit, not.
Speaker 2: Same shit, the same shit, same.
Speaker 1: Shit, Get somebody else to do it. I ain't not putting nobody foot in my mouth.
Speaker 3: I think we gotta also go into situations with better mindsets and stop speaking on man.
Speaker 2: What if I don't like him after such just.
Speaker 3: I'm going I am going to be in love with my partner whenever I find him, for the rest of our lives.
Speaker 2: You gotta be more positive.
Speaker 1: About this stuff.
Speaker 2: But here's the manifest a healthy relationship. I agree.
Speaker 1: But here's the thing I do too. I I don't meet a nigga and marry him in my head instantly writ all women do that right away. We married in my head already, put like, how does my name sound with his last name on the end? Like that sounds nice? That has a ring hit, doesn't it?
Speaker 3: No, bitch, I'll be putting my shit in jamontrea, I swear to God, bitch, because it's certain numbers I'm looking for and If that shit don't match up with my with my first name and his last name numerically, I'm like, this ain't gonna work.
Speaker 1: I don't even know what Jamntria is. Every time you say that ship, I think about Robin Williams and Jumanji the game, and I start and that's where my head goes, and I have nothing to do with that shit. Then I started thinking about, what's his name? Was it Edgar Allan Payne? What's that nigga name? No? I don't that's Edgar Allan Poe and Alan Payne put together. Bitch, I don't know what's the whake up?
Speaker 2: Taddy? Hell are you talking about?
Speaker 1: I'm just saying so I don't. I'm saying all of that to say, I don't know what g Mantria is. You always talk about it. What the fuck is that? That's some numbers? Shit?
Speaker 3: Yeah, every every number represents ever excuse me, every letter represents a number.
Speaker 2: So you basically decoding words essentially, that's all it is.
Speaker 3: And it's a whole database out there of different things that reference a particular phrase, a particular number. I believe that you know nine is your master number. Most numbers equal nine. All numbers equal nine for the most part, right, So that's your mass numbers. It's a couple other mass numbers like eleven thirty three. These are you have to study the occult, that's what it is. Maybe I'll send you some fucking books, bitch of you Opra for it, okay, Because I'm saying one.
Speaker 1: Don't equal nine, one equal one, two equal two, three equal three, and nine equal nine. I don't know what you mean when you say all numbers equal nine.
Speaker 3: I'll sing you some mass math equations that, okay.
Speaker 1: Anyway back to it, I marry a nigga off in my head, and then I be so disappointed when that shit don't word.
Speaker 3: I think all women fantasized by every single man named meet niggas just be trying to fuck and we all here like for real, married and had kids with this nigga. Women gotta enjoy like the dating stage a little bit better, you know what I'm saying. So just go in with no expectations at all. Like you know what I'm saying. You aren't disappointed when shit don't work out so hard and you've speeding shit up by doing that, you know what I'm saying. Just chill out relax like now, now you're putting pressure on this nigga in your mind, and you may not say anything to him verbally, but your action's gonna start looking like that, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: And that runs men off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, moving too.
Speaker 2: Fucking fast, relaxed, bitch, and get you a couple of them.
Speaker 1: I don't have that kind of time left.
Speaker 3: Well that's our fault, okay. And there's plenty women in our in our position. And remember I was talking about my damn seventy year old cousin. This bitch said her and her homegirls is out here still looking for love at seventy. And I'm not about to be that extreme now, but I'm a definitely had me a hole grown ass man soon.
Speaker 1: Mm hm. Y'all don't waste y'all thirties, get y'all nigga in. I say, twenties for playing. Thirties early thirties is for finding a husband. You don't. You don't want to be out out here. You know what, It's just hard for everybody. Because if it's hard for seventy year old bitches, it ain't nobody for y'all. I guess all they nigga's gone.
Speaker 2: Ain't it dead.
Speaker 1: Dead?
Speaker 3: But nominogamy is a thing. It's becoming a bigger thing. I think our generation in particular are kind of kind of getting away from traditional monogamous relationships.
Speaker 2: So I found this.
Speaker 3: Article on Well and Good dot com and it says ten questions to ask yourself to see if a noomen monogamous relationship is or isn't for you.
Speaker 2: So we're gonna run through those right quicks.
Speaker 3: So, look, do I want sexual exclusivity with my partner? Is that number one priority for you? Do you want community dick.
Speaker 2: At this point?
Speaker 3: And think about the things that come with community dick? Baby Mama's STDs, right, fucking std bv Okay, yeast infections, those type of those type of things, just swapping out.
Speaker 1: COUCHI cuchie, bacon biscuits. I did.
Speaker 3: So that that's like the number one thing you had to ask yourself. Are you okay with your partner having sex with other people?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: We've been dealing with it, right because I think more people cheat, not just men, women cheat too. Right, there's a lot of niggas out here who baby ain't fears explain that shit, bitches. So if you're not Okay with that, I mean, that's the first thing you need to ask yourself. Number two, it says, do I feel sexual, romantic, and emotional desires toward people other than my partner?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yes, And it might be a fleeting thought, but I think is natural. It's natural to see somebody like them. You may not say that shit out loud, but you'd be thinking it right for sure. So I answer yes toda too. Does it just feel natural to pursue friendships and romantic relationships can currently with more than one person?
Speaker 1: I'm not answering none of these questions because my future he's gonna be like, it's a whole I'm not a whole baby, I'm not answering these questions. These questions are dumb girl. Stop yelling and the damn Mike. I'm sorry, I can't help it. I'm excited. Okay, So what is the question again?
Speaker 2: I feel like, yeah, let's run it, let's run it back.
Speaker 3: Does it just feel natural to pursue friendships and romantic relationships concurrently with more than one person? Now this is yeah, what's wrong with having a friendship though romantically?
Speaker 2: Also that word is in there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it's said friendships and or to pursue friendships and romantic relationships.
Speaker 2: So friendships, yes, But.
Speaker 3: It's basically saying, like, do you does it feel natural to you to be fucking on more than one person?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: No, I don't like more than one dick at a time, I really don't. But I will date more than one person at the time. Like I'll go to dinner with John on Tuesday and Michael on Wednesday and be just fine with that and it's not a problem. But I might only fuck Michael, you know, right?
Speaker 2: And see what was the other nigga? Name is Michael?
Speaker 1: And who who knows? He? What's Tuesday? He's gone?
Speaker 3: And see that's why these niggas be mad taking your ass out to dinner knowing you fucking Michael at the end of the night.
Speaker 1: I don't know. They don't know who I'm fucking.
Speaker 2: They know you fucking somebody and ain't them.
Speaker 1: I ain't fucking Honestly, I don't have nothing going on right now. It's a drop. I didn't even get no birthday, Penis.
Speaker 3: I'm not really talking about you in particular. I'm talking about women and dating men. You know what I'm saying. That's why men be mad at Helle because they ain't getting that pussy at the end of the night, and they know you fucking somebody you.
Speaker 1: Just or they assume you're fucking somebody.
Speaker 3: Right, assume right. Let's see number four says, do I feel capable of managing my time and energy to meet the needs of more than one relationship. You're most likely already doing this with your platonic relationships aka your friendships, So think of it through a non monogamy lens. So that's the part that fucks me up. Oh God, time, I don't have mental time, mental capacity to entertain more than one person. You gotta give all these people conversation, especially if y'all ain't in the same household somewhere, you know what I'm saying, Like, you gotta talk to them on the phone, facetiming, pulling up.
Speaker 2: All this shit.
Speaker 3: I really don't have the time to juggle more than one person with that type of shit. What you got, Tammy, because you're looking like I can we talk back over here?
Speaker 1: So good morning, good morning, j'all, good morning, my go, good morning Joe, So good morning, Dady, good morning, Like.
Speaker 3: Nigga, you got the text messages scheduled the night before, like as in Instagram posted hit sin when you wake up and smile.
Speaker 2: Like you did your deed for the day.
Speaker 1: Well, listen, you're supposed to date. How am I gonna find my person if I'm not getting to know more than one person at a time.
Speaker 3: So we had an episode about dating with intention right now, this is just another part of that. I don't feel like you can date with intention if you're dating multiple people, Well, you need to find one person and focus on them. I'm intentionally dating multiple people until I find one person that's dated exclusively. I mean you have to date multiple people and then pick one to date exclusively. First of all, So we're talking about exclusivity and then you have non monogamous. You know, those are actual antonyms, right, say they're not the same thing. So if you're trying to exclusively date somebody, you you basically can't be non monogamous. Excuse me, say, what if you're trying to date one person exclusively, right, how you can't be non monogamous simultaneously?
Speaker 1: No? No, no, yeah, you're right, you're right.
Speaker 2: Right, So that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Like, if you then just say you want to be in an non monogamous relationship.
Speaker 2: You're okay with that basically? Right?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, I'm not saying that I want monogamy once we get there, all right, So where I'm at right now is I'm dating multiple people to see which one I like, and then I'll be exclusive with that one person, dating exclusively but were not still like together, and then if that we can move past that stage to monogamy.
Speaker 3: You don't even sound like you fucking sure, bitch. Let's go to go off to numbers.
Speaker 1: You date people, you meet people, then you pick one that you like, you date them exclusively, just dating them, but y'all still not in admitted relationship. Then you commit.
Speaker 3: We got to write down like an actual steps for dating to see if we even understand we're dating acts.
Speaker 1: I feel like we did that shit? Did we? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Did you follow the steps?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: Number seven? Have I practiced?
Speaker 3: Have I practiced serial monogamy where I'm exclusive with one person for a while, but I end each relationship to pursue a new one.
Speaker 2: That's me.
Speaker 1: Yes. And when y'all remember when I asked this bitch, was she a serial monogamous? And she was like serial monogamous? No? What episode this was a few episodes back.
Speaker 2: You are.
Speaker 3: I literally said that at the beginning of this episode, at the beginning of this topic of discussion, I said that I am a modern I am I identify as someone who's a modern day monogamous, like I date. What is it called, like, yeah, mardern monogamy. I practiced modern monogamy. I said that, did I not?
Speaker 2: Y'all?
Speaker 1: But remember when I said you were a serial monogamous a couple of weeks back.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I'm a Gemini bitch. That's my answer for everything I might have might have not not me.
Speaker 1: Like me, you will like be locked in with a nigga and then not locked in no more, and then get a new nigga and be locked in with him too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like it like that.
Speaker 1: I like it like that.
Speaker 3: Let me want to tell you it's because I got high tolerance or bullshits. I'll just stick around because this is what I'm doing for the moment. But if nothing ever changes, I will literally wake up and be like, nah, I'm good and I just stopped talking to you.
Speaker 1: You Common, That's what Common be doing. The bitches. Common will sell you a text message like yeah, I don't think this is gonna work out, my queen.
Speaker 3: It's ran its course. I wonder if he's a Gemini. Yeah, Like, it's ran its course. Why I'm gonna keep playing like we have, women have a timeline. We are on the time crunch at this at this moment. So if you're not considering me like I consider you, if you're not fucking with me at the same capacity, what are we doing? You know what I'm saying, Like a nigga be walking around here five to two balding, fucked up all type of ways. I'm still choosing you, right, and you acting like you don't know you, like you're unsure about me or something. Yeah, I don't have no time for you to be unsure.
Speaker 2: That's all it is.
Speaker 1: There was this guy that I really really really liked, and he really I could tell he really liked me too, but he was just like and I was like, what are we doing? Are we gonna do something for real? Or no? I put it out there to him like that, and he was just like, I don't want to be in a committed relationship for another two years and I don't want to do long day Okay, well, all right, So then I was still talking to him and still planning to go travel to see him and do all these things. And then I had to look at myself. Why am I investing time in a person who don't want what I want? Let me just stop, Let me just stop.
Speaker 3: Yeah, get out of there, you know, because what happens when whenever shit gets fucked up, men love to put the onus on women.
Speaker 2: Oh why I told you what I wanted?
Speaker 3: Okay, well guess what the onus is on both of us because while you were telling me what you wanted, I also told you I wanted exclusivity.
Speaker 2: I also told you I want to be married. I also told you I wanted kids.
Speaker 3: So you had an opportunity to walk the fuck away too, but you didn't. So when shit hit the fan, it's not just on me the woman who at the relationship right, because they loved to say what they told you.
Speaker 2: Bitch, I don't care what you told me. I told you I.
Speaker 3: Wanted a relationship, right, and you kept sucking me raw?
Speaker 1: That'd be the thing.
Speaker 3: Whatever, bit anyway, number like that's really why I got to cut one nigg off.
Speaker 4: Like that's really wise, one nigg at a time. Man, you better sorry, Go ahead, move on. Don't say it, bitch, cut it out.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: Now he says, do I want more emotional intimacy than what my partner can provide? I think sometimes that might not be your partner then if he's not providing you with the type of intimacy that you think you want or deserve, right, So maybe just just get scratched that one to get a whole.
Speaker 2: Nother nigga, not a supplemental nigga.
Speaker 1: Or maybe you could teach him, because sometimes they need just a little guidance. Sometimes it ain't like the man don't cares, just that he don't know how to be what you need. So maybe it's just a you know, opportunity to get that man sit down in the classroom.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but if you find yourself always given the benefit of the doubt, right, always compromising your happiness because this person seems content with whatever y'all got going on, but you really ultimately is not what you want.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: I don't think you should just go get a second dude. It's still not going to be right, you know what I'm saying. Like it's funny when we say, oh, I got a nigga for this, and I got a nigga for that, and I got a.
Speaker 2: Nigga for this girl. You spreading yourself then with all these fucking.
Speaker 1: Energies, Yeah, I don't care. I don't have the capacity, just because I feel like, once you have a nigga for all these different things that they're providing, you gotta have sex with all of them. Like they're gonna be looking for physical intimacy. Men. I ain't never asked a man what they love language was, and the first one wasn't physical intimacy. I have not seen one yet. It's always physical and then acts of service or words or whatever the confirmation. Yeah, but physical always first. So I just ain't trying to share my body with that many people. So I just can't do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Number nine says do I feel or think there is a critical component missing from my relationship?
Speaker 2: But overall am happy?
Speaker 3: So again most people. Yeah, I think it's all mental. Man, It's all mental. All of this shit is like you gotta work it out in the mind first. And number ten says, I do feel intrigued by the idea of multiple partners. I won't say I'm intrigued by it, but I've said before I like first dates.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. I like meeting somebody new.
Speaker 3: I like meeting new people period, men and women to deal with men, but I like meeting new people.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. Oh, new people get you places old people can't.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't ever want to be restricted in that way, Like because I'm fucking with you. I can't even talk to another man because he's a man, right, you know what I'm saying. But do I want to just be out here smashing, dating, talking, conversating with multiple people.
Speaker 2: I don't have the capacity for that shit. No one this time is fucking winding down.
Speaker 1: I would definitely conversate with multiple people, but the smashing, no.
Speaker 2: Lies being told.
Speaker 1: I can't. I can't can't handle it. I just want one day. And right now I'm just saving myself up my next boyfriend. I don't even I don't even know I'm gonna puts the end of the freezer without out Dan.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think I'm in a good place. I know exactly what I want.
Speaker 3: That's the one good thing about I could take away from these relationships that I've been in. I don't want to say I regret anything. I just I've learned. I've learned what I want, what I don't want, my likes, my dislikes, what I'm looking for, so that when I do meet the person, I can have all information to make a nice informed decision on what I want to fuck with, and hopefully that person's honest with themselves first, right, because it takes a lot of self awareness to be honest with yourself and to some new person you're meeting. I had a whole little back and forth, a little spat one of my friends.
Speaker 2: He with my friend.
Speaker 3: Let me not say, one of my little friends just keeps that nigga listening, cause niggas be listening.
Speaker 2: But he made a.
Speaker 3: Comment that it is hard women make it hard for men to be honest. I'm like, no, like a woman could say the same thing, Oh, men make it hard for us to be honest. But really, if you don't give a fuck and you showing up as your true, authentic self, I'm sorry if my truth makes you feel however type of way. But I'm not gonna say, oh, he made it hard for me to be honest, Tell the fucking truth.
Speaker 2: And if they're not fucking way to.
Speaker 3: Get on through, right, But you're not gonna use me as a scapegoat because you can't be first honest with yourself. So you're showing up in the world like somebody fucking else sending your representative. Now, you can't put that on someone else. You're just not an honest person. It's not that I'm not making it easy for you to be honest.
Speaker 1: Yeah, these niggas do be listening. Because one of my little friends in California, I mean not my little friend, my big friend in California. He was like, yeah, you be cheating on your man for California. You said you cheat on your man for California. I was like, that was a long time ago. Like why are you back there? Why are you bringing up od shit?
Speaker 3: I wish you could block certain people from listening, Like can I block this IP address?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: Shit, if you feeling a little censored, but fuck them, listen this is me.
Speaker 1: No. I just tell niggas like this is entertainment purposes only everything else. Don't take nothing I say for fact. I'm on there telling jokes. AJ is the world with all the real information, and I just come and tell jokes. That's it, that's it, that's all baby.
Speaker 2: I just can't a joke. That's it, y'all.
Speaker 3: So the moral of this conversation is to me, for me, self awareness, Right, you have to know yourself to know what type of relationships you want to be in, what type of relationship you want to gage you, what's the person you want, and what type of person you want to be in a relationship.
Speaker 2: That's the gist of.
Speaker 1: It, all right, And for me, the moral of the story is, use condoms. These niggas be cheating, y'all. Use condoms. You might be in a monogamous relationship and he's still outside.
Speaker 2: You might be.
Speaker 1: Monogamous, and this nigga might be polyamorous or whatever the fuck it's called. That's my fucking borel. Yeah, I'm sorry. I'm on my cycle, so I'm kind of like not as positive today. I'm a little negative, a little tainted.
Speaker 4: Y'all.
Speaker 3: Listen, we'll be right back with a dumb bitch story. Stay tuned.
Speaker 1: Dumb bitch stories, so du because we've all been a dumb bitch at least once or twice. Okay, y'all. This dumbitch story, a woman from Brazil reveals that she fell in love with a man who mugged previously, she reveals this story and she got over two hundred thousand views on Twitter. And this woman, I think her name is Emmanuela. She said she was walking down the street where she lives and she got mugged and the muggers took her phone. The thief later had to change your heart. The mugger said, I was going through a difficult situation because I didn't have a woman, you know. The man said, reminiscent on the odd How we first met story. When I saw her photo on the phone, I said to myself, what a beautiful brunette. You don't see a brunette like that every day. And I regretted stealing her phone. So you stole her phone and then her heart, is what the interviewer said. Man, wait a minute, that pair have been together for two years.
Speaker 3: Man, hell no, First of all, I'm not fucking with no nigga. Whould just be out here stealing petty thief? Right, whatever he done with you, whenever he falls out of love with your ass, he gonna really rob you and going on to the next person.
Speaker 1: How you like, it's right, Like the the bar is real, real, real low.
Speaker 2: There's no bar. There's no bar.
Speaker 1: This nigga's like, hey, hey, I know I took your shit, but here go back. Can I take you to dinner? Some I just stole another bitch person around the corner. I got about two hundred dollars. That is kind of attractive. Now you're stealing from another bitch to give me? No, that was like that was like I was at that gas station and it was this very good looking homeless man right like you look like he could clean him up and he'd be like fine as fuck though, right, but he asked me for some money. And because he was so handsome, it was so hot outside, and he just asked me some money for some water. I was like, okay, you cute, I give it to you. I ain't say you cute, but I was thinking it right. And then when I got close to giving him that money, he was like, damn you fine? Can I take you to dinner? How? How are you gonna take me to dinner?
Speaker 3: How?
Speaker 2: Said?
Speaker 1: How?
Speaker 2: Lou?
Speaker 1: No get? I was almost almost offended then, But what yeah, what if he wasn't homeless?
Speaker 2: He just looked like that. But you said you were giving him water? Did he ask?
Speaker 1: He asked for money for some water?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Then he probably he may have not he may not have been homeless per se, but he didn't have money for water.
Speaker 1: So in a date, yeah, you know, way, he didn't say can I take you on the day, He said can I have your phone number?
Speaker 2: No? No for me?
Speaker 1: And if I was this bitch when he was like bringing the phone back, I was like, yeah, meet me here, and I would have had the police with.
Speaker 2: Me arrest him. Absolutely. Y'all.
Speaker 3: We gotta random sex fact this week. Okay, so I know right, we got all the things. This man Los Angeles born. Uh, he has two penises. Okay, it's a I don't want to say a disease, it's a defect. Write some sort of defect, a genetic defect called dipophilia, where people are born with too genitalian. So he basically said, bitches was hypnotized by these two dicks.
Speaker 2: He even had one person that.
Speaker 3: Couldn not stop fucking two people like she couldn't just have regular sex anymore, she had to do double penetration, so she was having a lot of threesomes after fucking with him.
Speaker 2: They go crazy for the two dicks.
Speaker 3: I googled what it looked like, and I don't know what this person dick in particularly looks like. But the images on Google are horrific with these two penises.
Speaker 2: So what is you shut up? Is dipophilia affiliate?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: See, if you can pull up those Google images.
Speaker 1: Hippophilia is that pH mm hm.
Speaker 3: Dc And the images are actually like blurred out, so you gotta click them.
Speaker 1: No, I don't want that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so he said his was like kind of off to the side. So it's Tank.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: This guy, his name is Tank, and he was actually on this YouTube channel called Soft White Underbelly.
Speaker 2: I used to watch that shit a lot.
Speaker 3: They usually be having like prostitutes and hymns drug addicts on there.
Speaker 2: I used to watch the videos a lot.
Speaker 3: So he's a Los Angeles truck driver, real that he has two penises, and was pretty cannon about his sex life.
Speaker 2: His name's Tank. Tank reportedly suffered from dipophilia.
Speaker 3: Which is d I p h A L l i A for anybody trying to google it, a genetic abnormality in which a male is born with two penises. The rare condition effects less than a thousand men and boys across the United States. Tank, who was in Too Juvenile Attention Center after being convicted of manslaughter at the age of twelve, admitted that he was a virgin until he was released from custody at the age of twenty four, and he says women didn't believe it when I told him I had two dicks, but then I took them to the room.
Speaker 2: And they'd see.
Speaker 3: According to Tank, he would ejaculate from both penises at the same time, even if only one was being stimulated. He'd sling when I was penetrating a woman, I would get a feeling, but one of my penises is like to the side and feels like it's gonna blow up.
Speaker 2: The truck driver said he.
Speaker 3: Even encountered women who wanted both penises inside them at the same time.
Speaker 2: One woman allegedly.
Speaker 3: Became so addicted she had threesomes after they broke up because a single penis was no longer sadus by he out here slinging dicks.
Speaker 2: Okay, damn, I don't want that.
Speaker 1: I was looking at the pictures. It looks very more common and non blacks. I haven't seen any black dipophilia.
Speaker 3: Either when I looked, so maybe this is like some alien shit like those spaceships you shot you saw.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I see some spaceship. Shall I bet you had some diperphilia on there.
Speaker 3: It might be nice an alien diphilia.
Speaker 1: You would, you would if you were like, met a man and you liked him, and he had all the things, and then finally y'all went to have sex and he pulled out two dicks.
Speaker 2: If they looked good, I would it looks like those pictures. I'm not fucking with it. But if they looked like two full.
Speaker 1: Grown, beautiful dicks on one person's knickers Hamburgers, yes, I can see you now, both up gobbling one down and stroking the.
Speaker 2: Other period.
Speaker 1: Period. I'll run out of the room.
Speaker 2: I'm running screaming out of the room.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, I'm sorry, because that's I don't want to offend anybody, because there's people out there who really have that. And if you're listening, your dick deserves love, both of them. Don't be offended by what I'm saying. With the aliens to pick me up for a while. Man, were all at bitch. They was in Chester yesterday. You need to go down to Chester County, South Carolina. They was there. I promise you I seen them. It was three of them. It was three crafts that I saw.
Speaker 3: You know, this whole year, there's been a lot of videos out there with a bunch of uh, I don't know, unusual identified unidentified objects in the sky and people's backyards. Did you see that video in California? Yes, I think it really was in Nevada of California.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I saw that.
Speaker 2: I definitely believe in aliens. I think I used to get abducted.
Speaker 3: Either I was being abducted by aliens when I was a kid, or I just was having like out of body shit happening, because I would be floating back to my damn body every Saturday morning.
Speaker 2: So they was picking me up every Friday.
Speaker 1: That was that melatonin your mama was giving you to night.
Speaker 2: A damn lie. My mama definitely wasn't drugging her kids.
Speaker 1: That's for y'all.
Speaker 2: Modern day mama.
Speaker 1: Drink your juice, baby, drink your juice. Baba gotta have a life too.
Speaker 3: Drive this Stam's Club one day and I told this, I said, you might want to stop doing that. She just had her little gummies for the kids. They in the cart. It's six seven in the evening. She's like, hey y'all, hey, y'all, candy giving it out like the exactly. But you know your kids want to become They say, you don't become dependent on it, but you can.
Speaker 2: This stuff has other ship.
Speaker 3: In those gummies and then those pills not just straight natural melatonin like that is bad parenting anyway, y'all, y'all, if you enjoyed this episode, tune in every Thursday on the iHeartRadio app where the fuck you get your podcast at. What I was trying to tell y'all is sit has the dumb bit stories. Okay, we'd like to see that shit. I know y'all need some help and check out our website also and for real, for real, Okay, today is what whatever today is? I ain't telling y'all because we be pre recording shit, but T shirts are going to be on the website. Okay, uh we talk back e n T dot com kick it Sam.
Speaker 1: All right, y'all is tamam. I love y'all. Once again, Thank y'all for tuning in. Remember speak now and never hold your peace.
Speaker 4: Bye