Speaker 1: All right, thank you Scott Chatting, Thanks to all of you for being with us.
Speaker 2: Write down our toll free telephone number if you want to be a part of the program as eight hundred nine to four one sean if you want to join us. Now, we have spent a lot of time on this program pointing out how the legacy media mob, state run legacy media mob is dead a lot of time and then maybe even an inordinate amount of time, I don't know. We pointed out, what did I say in two thousand and seven, journalism is dead? And I said that, in fact, legacy media is dead.
Speaker 1: It's dead.
Speaker 2: Nobody is ever going to trust these these networks again. And you know I have the latest bit of information.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: We've been following this controversy taking place in.
Speaker 1: The Commonwealth of Virginia.
Speaker 2: And by the way, we discovered that a prominent gun control group funded the Virginia Democrat that vowed to shoot the this speaker, the GOP lawmaker, with two bullets if he had If he had two bullets, and it was Hitler pol Pot and the speaker, he'd used both bullets on the speaker and every liberal, every Democrat in the Commonwealth of Virginia does not have any moral courage to say this is this is sickening, this is nauseating, this is repulsive. Tom tim Kaine saying, well, he did apologize, and I've known him for twenty five years. You know, I'm sure they'd say the same thing about any Republican or Donald J.
Speaker 1: Trump. Wouldn't happen anyway.
Speaker 2: So if you look at you know, The Atlantic, the Daily Beast, MPR, PBS, they didn't report on Jones, according to you know, searches that we found. The Washington Post editorial board didn't go nearly as far condemning Jones text. Yeah, Virginia Democrats still backing Canada j Jones despite these sinister text messages. They're circling the wagons, you know, and even talking about, you know, hoping children die this whole thing in front of their mother. Now, the latest is we find a prominent gun control group funded the Democratic candidate, the AG candidate, and anyway, Jay Jones running alongside Abigail Spanberger. Spamburger is yet to condemn him and receive two hundred thousand dollars from Every Town for Gun Safety in August. Whoopsy Disa's talking about two bullets and shooting people. Now back to the legacy state run media mob. New data confirming that media stations are giving zero seconds coverage to this Virginia Democrat candidate Attorney General candidate Jay Jones saying that he wants to shoot the speaker in Virginia and their children, by the way, and shoot Republican officials and urinate on their graves. He did say that too, very very thoughtful of him, very kind awful. He goes, you know, if those guys die before me, I will go to their funerals and piss on their graves, send them out of washing something. Very kind person. Anyway, So let's look ABC, how much time did they devote to Oh, zero seconds, CBS zero seconds, PBS zero seconds.
Speaker 1: Got to give NBC props.
Speaker 2: They gave a whopping sixty three seconds of coverage to this story. This is why the legacy media mob, the state run legacy media mob, is dead. Virginia. Do not vote for Jay Jones. You can vote for Jason Miaras, who's been on this program before this week, and we like them.
Speaker 1: I think he's really really good.
Speaker 2: We're going to get into a lot of specificity in detail on the Schumer shutdown, and Schumer and Democrats are melting down. It is really really sad what I'm about to report here. We reported on this Fox News digital copy of a transmission, thanks to a leak from not one but two law enforcement sources, that a standdown order was given in Chicago. This is when the ten cars we know trapped in these Ice agents. As you know, they've been these protests around the country Portland one hundred plus knights and ICE facilities are are being not only protested by these these violent agitators, but you know the lives of these law enforcement officials are being put in jeopardy. And that's not stopping the radical left from using their incendiary language of Nazi and fascist and Gestapo and brown Shirts and everything in between, and they have successfully whipped people's minds into a frenzy. The President, we suspect is going to have a press conference on this. We'll try and play some of it later in the program today and in the president's press conference, it's going to be about Antifa, which she has now labeled a terrorist organization.
Speaker 1: And anyway, now, law.
Speaker 2: Enforcement sources have confirmed to Fox News that Chicago police officers were instructed by their chief of patrol to not respond to Border Patrol agents called for help after they were surrounded by a large crowd and protesters and trapped by ten cars, including and by the way following a ramming incident. And they've been multiple ramming incidents and the shooting of an armed woman of an armed woman, the woman at an assault rifle. Then you know, so ICE agents asked for help from the Chicago Police Department. Now that report, now the audio has been leaked, and let's play it for you, all right.
Speaker 4: And nine ninety nine just took confirm a thirty ninth place in Kazusi were saying that they were being surrounded by that large crowd and they were requesting the police were now sending waving off all the cars heading the thirty ninth places and Cassia being given okay, some for and again for Aldian is that we call to go over that way thirty nice places and Kezzi if you could just hold off nine eleven, nine thirteen four, nine thirty four, just disregard that thirty nice place and Cazzi, they had.
Speaker 2: Just reached out the local police for help. Now, I've known a lot of law enforcement people in my life. There are certain people, certain professions that I have met in life that it is almost know, it's almost one hundred percent. Like, for example, I know pilots. Pilots have always dreamed of being a pilot since they were young, amazing, and they achieved their dream. Teachers have the same calling. Often, nursing and doctors have the same calling. Firefighters have the same calling, Paramedics have the same calling. It's something they've always wanted to do or once they started to do it, it was their passion and they followed their passion and it gives them a sense of fulfillment and self satisfaction that you can't duplicate. And then they're usually and often not professions that you are going into because you want to make a lot of money, like I can.
Speaker 1: Tell you know, for me.
Speaker 2: It was just getting behind a radio microphone after being addicted to listening to the early infancy stages of talk radio in my youth and never thinking I'd ever get to do it, And then when I got to do it for free, I was the happiest guy I ever met that I got my first job that paid nineteen grand a year.
Speaker 1: I'm like, wow, this is great.
Speaker 2: And I was making a lot more money being a contractor, but it didn't matter.
Speaker 1: I was happy.
Speaker 2: And certainly that is the case with all the people that I have met at and know and had the pleasure and honor to know of my life, either in the military or in law enforcement. These are people that are called it's a high I call it a higher calling or finding your purpose in life. You know, it fits in with my belief that God created every man, woman, and child. Yeah, we all got a unique fingerprint, and we also got a unique hearts, desire and talent that God put into us, and a desire, you know, to find our purpose in this world, in this life that God created us for. And when you find it, it's like the perfect match is meant to be. And I have found that almost one hundred percent of the time that people that now, some people get into law enforcement, but then they fall in love with it. Maybe some people maybe they're not as in love with it. But everybody that I have ever known in law enforcement, they've they've wanted to be in law enforcement since they were young, and for them, they view what they do as a calling. Never in my life did I ever hear of a case if there ever is an officer in need of assistance, or or you hear a call of shots fired, or you hear a call that officers are surrounded. The idea of the thought that any officer would ever go against what is you know, what demands immediate action, It's almost impossible to comprehend. And at some point here there has got to be accountability. You know, who made this call? Why did they make this call? At some point, when is JB. Pritzker? You know, when you're murder rate in your state five times higher the New York City, and you look at Chicago and you have JB. Pritzker, you know, who hasn't lifted a finger under his watch over four thousand of of his citizens, you know, murdered homicides in his state, and he hasn't lifted a finger to save innocent life, protect innocent life, and restore law and order. And then when President Trump tries to protect law enforcement agents, federal agents that are under fire and he's not helping to protect them, and JB. Pritzker starts talking about Donald Trump's dementia. I mean, really, did he ever talk about Joe Biden's real dementia? Because Donald Trump is talking to the media every day seems sharper than he's ever been. And then Brendan Johnson, that idiot mayor just as dumb as that idiot governor, you know, calling for the arrest of ICE officers. At what point does the dehumanization of these officers in comparisons to Nazis and racist and fascist and Gestapo and brown Shirts, when does it come to an end? You know, we now have bounties on the heads of individuals in that work for ICE and the heads of these departments. We have the dosing of these agents, and you know, calls to kidnap and rewards for kidnapping these people. You know, at what point do we not say that the language in the rhetoric of the left is causing this. Now, the President's not stopping, and with the help of good people like our friend Governor Greg Abbott of Texas, four hundred National Guard troops are going to Illinois at DHS. By the way, they're not taking this lightly. Our message to JB. Pritzker, get out of your mansion and go see Chicago. To DHS Assistant Secretary Tricia McLaughlin, if JB. Pritzker actually walked the streets of his own city, he would see domestic terrorists, violent rioters, attacking police officers, and the scourge of violent crime as a direct result of his own policies, adding that the DHS is setting the record about Pritzker's lies and defending the brave men and women of ICE, Immigration and Customs Enforcement and Customs and Border Protection CBP from his smears and his slander.
Speaker 1: What is wrong? You know? Is there any American?
Speaker 2: Does anybody in any city, any town want to live without law and order and basic safety and security? What have I been saying for weeks and weeks and months on end. It is a prerequisite if you want to pursue happiness. That is a prerequisite. It is foundational to any chance you have to live free in your city, town, or state. You know, And then you know, I could love Pam Bondi yesterday just rip in little Dicky Durbin, Oh my gosh, as the great one called on the National Guard of the deployment. If you love Chicago as much as you hate Trump, pointing out that that Todd Blanche, her deputy at the Department of Justice, and the FBI director Cash Pattel, We're on the way to protect the city he's been in, he's been in the US Senate for all these years. Good riddance to him. He's done nothing to protect the people there. You know, I go back to when Obama became president, and we would scroll names that nobody ever heard before then scroll. We've done it for years since, the names of people shot, the names of people shot and shot and killed, and victims of violent crime in Chicago, Obama's hometown. We did it all throughout his presidency. He mentioned Chicago maybe two three times. Mister community organizer, you know, mister acorn member, you know, mister a friend of Reverend Jeremiah Wright. Not God bless America, g d America on the Sunday after nine to eleven and friends with you know, Weather Underground, Bill Ayers and Bernardine dorn In the like. Couldn't bother to care about his home city and the people of his home city. Not one governor, mayor not even then President Obama lifted a finger to protect the people in Illinois. Four thousand dead since the slob of a governor JB. Pritzker took over. All Right, let's dip in President Trump talking about the what he's now designated a terror group Antifa.
Speaker 5: Appretiators, and they're unfortunately great negotiators on the other side also, But it's something I think that will happen, got a good chance of happening. I may go there sometime towards the end of the week, maybe on Sunday actually, and we'll see. But there's a very good chance that negotiations are going along very well. We're dealing with Hamas and many of the countries, as you know, we have Muslim All of the Muslim countries are included, all of the Arab countries are included, very rich countries and some that are not so rich, but just about everybody's included.
Speaker 6: It's never happened before. Nothing like that's happened before.
Speaker 5: In our final negotiation, as you know, is with Amas, and it seems to be going well.
Speaker 6: So we'll let you know if that's the case.
Speaker 5: We'll be leaving probably on Sunday, maybe Saturday, maybe a little a little later than Saturday evening, but that seems to be our schedule. It should be clear to all Americans that we have a very serious left wing terror threat in our country. Radicals associated with the domestic terror group Antifa that you've heard a lot about lately, and I've heard a lot about them for ten years. The far left extremists have been carrying out a campaign of violence against ICE agents and other officials charged with enforcing federal law. In Chicago, anarchists have surveiled at least four local ICE facilities and posted diagrams of the buildings online meaning nothing but bad, accompanied by photos of specific ICE agents that they're targeting, one in particular, who's a top person and a great person, a great patriot. In July, approximately a dozen Antifa line billeted storm the ICE facility in Texas and then lured offices out of the building before firing dozens of rounds at police. They were crazy, frankly shooting one Texas officer in the neck. And in Portland, Oregon, Antifa thugs have repeatedly attacked our.
Speaker 6: Officers and laid siege to federal.
Speaker 5: Property and an attempt to violently stop the execution of federal law. Everything we're doing is very lawful. What they're doing is not lawful. And what the governor and the mayor, as an example, you could say of Portland, and you can say certainly of chicago's not lawful.
Speaker 6: What they're doing, they have to be very careful.
Speaker 5: In addition, two weeks ago, radical left terrorist in Dallas conducted a sniper attack on a local ICE facility, killing two people and leaving behind a note that read, hopefully this will give ICE agents.
Speaker 6: Some real terror. That's bad.
Speaker 5: This attack came the very same month that Charlie Kirk was assassinated by a far left extremist to inscribe the words hey, fascist, catch mean he catched the bullet onto the bullet shelf itself. The epidemic of left wing violence and antifa inspired terra has been escalating for nearly a decade. At universities, antifas organized rioters to attack campus speakers. I see it all the time, and these are agitators, anarchists, and they're paid, and you'll find that out. You'll be finding it out very soon. You should see what we have on these people. These are bad people, These are people that want to destroy our country.
Speaker 6: We're not going to let it happen.
Speaker 5: They've used armed gangs to assault local police and cities nationwide, and they have attacked journalists reporting on their crimes. So the journalists that report in their crimes don't worry you're very safe.
Speaker 6: I hope that's not going to turn you around.
Speaker 5: But they have been very threatening to people, but we're going to be very threatening to them, far more threatening to them than they ever were with us. And that includes the people that fund them, probably some of the people I know, some of the people I dine with, but if they do, they're in deep trouble. So we're going to be looking very strongly at the people that are funding these operations. When you see the signs, and they're all made out of a beautiful, beautiful paper, beautiful, nice stiff, very expensive, with beautiful wood handles all the same, all the same color. They come from very expensive printing machinesies and are people that write out their signs in a basement that believe in something. These are paid anarchists. At least three of these courageous journalists have personally been victims of Antifa attacks. Andy know has been repeatedly beaten by Antifa thugs for his work and crew. Andy is a very serious person too. I have to tell you, I've been watching them for a long time.
Speaker 6: It's Andy here. That's what I thought. Hello, Andy, I thought that was you.
Speaker 5: You're looking better than you do out on those streets look much better. It's nice to have you. You feel a little safer here. I think maybe, well, not that safe because you have them have to worry about that, but thank you very much. Andy now has been repeatedly beaten by Antifa and including one assault that left him with the brain hemorrhage. Only days ago, Nick Sortour was assaulted in Portland by a flag burning mob, and we've made it one year penalty for inciting riots. We took the freedom of speech away because that's been through the courts and the court said you have freedom of speech. But what has happened is when they burn a flag, it agitates and irritates crowds.
Speaker 6: I've never seen anything like it on both sides, and you end up with riots. So we're going on that basis.
Speaker 5: We're looking at it not from the freedom of speech, which I always felt strongly about but never passed the courts.
Speaker 6: This is what they do is they incite.
Speaker 5: When you burn an American flag, you incite tremendous violence. We have many examples of it, many many examples of it, and it's actually down on tape and you see things happen that just don't happen unless it's a flag that's burning. Very recently, Katie Davis Court was hit in the face with a flagpole in Portland by an Antifa radical, leaving.
Speaker 6: Her with a very blackened eye. So Katie, thank you very much.
Speaker 5: And I'd like to also say that I watched Nicks Nick as Nick here or any Nick Hi Nick.
Speaker 6: That was a rough time you went through. I watched. I hope you got my little note. I wrote you a note.
Speaker 5: I really appreciate that I helped a lot a gypical situation.
Speaker 1: It was very stressful.
Speaker 6: And I thought it was terrible. Actually I thought it was terrible. So we'll talk about it a little bit.
Speaker 5: Under the Less administration, the Department of Justice targeted faithful Catholics, Christians, and patriotic parents as domestic domestic extremists. They said, oh, they're extreme because they believe in God.
Speaker 6: They're extreme because they go to a Catholic church or Evangelicals.
Speaker 5: Everybody was under the gun unless you are a really bad, sick person.
Speaker 6: Then they left you alone.
Speaker 5: Under the Trump administration, we're going after Antifa. Krims and all who fund and support their campaigns are in serious trouble, and we have a lot of records already, a lot of surprises, a lot of banded surprises.
Speaker 6: It's people that you would never think.
Speaker 5: I want to thank Attorney General Pam Bondi, who, by the way, yesterday it was incredible in Congress. It was amazing, and she just did it from the heart and the brain, because she's very smart in all fairness, but she did it from the heart, and she did it an incredible everybody was talking about it. She exposed some of these fake senators, these terrible senators, people like Blumenthal that had a phony war record for twenty years. He talked about it, what a hero he was, and it turned out he never went to Vietnam. For twenty years, he talked about being a hero in Vietnam. Then it was exposed when he said what platoon he was with, and it was exposed that somebody was watching from that particular platoon.
Speaker 6: They said he was never with us.
Speaker 5: And then he went out and cried and was ready to drop out of the election, and and disgraceful. And then he looks at people like Pam and he starts criticizing her, and she's a patriot there to do something with that.
Speaker 6: You know, we have a.
Speaker 5: Young congressman that's right now in jail for lying about where he went to college and other things.
Speaker 6: It was frankly not good.
Speaker 5: It was pretty bad, but it was nothing compared to Blumenthal.
Speaker 6: I mean what Bluementthal did. He was for twenty years a hero, a great war hero.
Speaker 5: And then he sits back and you know, Sanctimony is kind of a guy looks at how dare you do this to the American public?
Speaker 6: You know what a fake?
Speaker 5: But I thought Pam was incredible yesterday, as well as Secretary Christine Holm, who's really out there courageously and I appreciated Christy. Amazing what you're doing. FBI Director Cash Mattel, who's really coming up with some great information. Cash, it's great, keep it coming because there's plenty of it. Deputy Attorney General one of the best lawyers you'll ever find, Todd Blanche you know, personally is a good lawyer.
Speaker 6: Because I'm here, thank you very much.
Speaker 5: Had good job to Let me ask Attorney General Bondi to say a few words, and then we'll follow it up with Secretary Nome and Director Patel, and we're going to have some of the people around the table very courageous people. And they're going to be talking journalists almost all and they're going to be talking, and they will take some questions from the press at the end.
Speaker 6: Okay, Pam, please thank you President Trump.
Speaker 7: And as you made clear, Antifa is a domestic left wing terrorist organization. We've seen them on video for years because they wanted to be seen, and they.
Speaker 6: Got away with it.
Speaker 7: They beat journalists, they attack courthouses, they attack police stations, They docks and assault our law enforcement officers. The Biden administration let them commit these crimes with total impunity for years. So did Democrat leaders like Pritzker and Mayor Brandon Johnson. Last week, independent journalist Nick Sorder was arrested just for protecting himself against Antifa. I saw it online and I called Nick. I couldn't believe what happened. He did all this just trying to save our American flag from being burned. He was pushed down and assaulted. Yet the local police arrested Nick, not the Antifa thugs who did this to him. Antifa feels empowered to operate in the open because weak Democrats have turned a blind eye to their actions. Their hatred for President Trump and for law and order agendas fuels their violence. We've seen more than one thousand percent, one thousand percent increase in attacks against our ICE agent since January twentieth. Secretary Nome is out there fighting for you firsthand, to keep our federal officers safe, to keep our federal building safe.
Speaker 6: And we're not going to have it.
Speaker 7: Anymore these thugs. We saw what's happening in Portland and Chicago, and you saw what happened in Dallas. No longer. This is not activism, it's anarchy. We can't and we will not let mask terrorists burn our buildings, attack our law enforcement, and intimidate our communities. Under your leadership, President Trump, we're deploying the full might of the federal law enforcement to crack down on Antifa and other domestic terrorist organizations led by Steven Miller and Stephen Thank you for everything you're doing. Last week, I issued a memo ordering our federal law enforcement agents, DEAFBI, US marshals, and ATF to protect ICE officers from Antifa and other radical left wing violence. Director Patel has been going non stop. He and Deputy Attorney General Blanche were in Chicago yesterday. Yesterday while Secretary Nome was in Portland. We are around this country fighting against this domestic terrorism. We had Apple and Google take down the ice block apps. Hope they continue to comply with that. It's threatening the safety of our federal law enforcement officers. We're not going to stop just arresting the violent criminals we can see in the streets. Fighting crime is more than just getting the bad guy off the streets. It's breaking down the organization brick by brick. Just like we did with cartels, We're going to take this same approach President Trump with Antifa, destroy the entire organization from top to bottom. We're going to take them apart.
Speaker 2: Thanks tocher I Infestations along the Sean Hannity Show Radio network. We're going to stay with this the Roundtable on Left wing Radicalism, Pam Bondi, the Attorney General speaking sitting next to President Trump on the other side, Christy Nome and Well.
Speaker 1: A full coverage of this, of course.
Speaker 2: Tonight on Hannity nine Eastern on five of stations along the network line. Please know that we are continue our coverage to the top of the hour.
Speaker 7: Antifa is a terrorist organization, which is exactly what they are. Americans will no longer tolerate their unhinged violence.
Speaker 5: Thank you, Thank you very much, Pam Esta.
Speaker 3: Well, thank you, mister President, and thank you for hosting today and focusing on Antifa and the terrorists that they are. Let's not make any mistake. These individuals do not just want to threaten our law enforcement officers, threaten our journalists and the citizens of this country. They want to kill them. Their agenda is to destroy the American people in our way of life. And this President is standing in their way. He is stopping them from bringing their death and the destruction to the individual citizens in this country that just want to raise their kids and their grandkids in peace and in safety. I want to also thank everyone around this table for being so bold and so brave for standing up and recognizing the threat that Antifa is to our way of life by recognizing how advanced they are, how sophisticated their networks are, how they've infiltrated our entire country and we're seeing them play out with their tactics from city to city, and how they have built out their funding mechanisms, and Sir, I also want to thank our Treasury Secretary for his work and getting to the bottom of these funding mechanisms and individuals who are perpetuating this violence on our American cities. I was in Portland yesterday and had the chance to visit with the Governor of Oregon and also the mayor. They're in town and they are absolutely covering up the terrorism that is hitting their streets.
Speaker 6: While you talked about.
Speaker 3: Some of the stories of our ice agents, our Border patrol agents, how they have been attacked, how they have been shot at, injured, the damage that they've done, these leaders and these local cities, along with Pritzker and Johnson ignore what's going on, or sir, they're helping Antifa cover it up. We have arrested does of individuals that are Antifa members or affiliated with them, and I want to thank our Attorney General for prosecuting them and making sure they never see the light of day again. They have been so bold and making sure we're bringing those individuals to justice. One of the individuals we arrested recently in Portland was the girlfriend of one of the founders of Antifa, and that we are hoping that as we go after her, interview her and prosecute her, we will get more and more information about the network and how we can root them out and eliminate them from the existence of American society. I want to thank the new journalists here today for telling their stories and for being able and willing to go to the streets and to cover what's happening here in America. Many times the legacy media has looked the other way, refuse to tell the stories. The networks have not really focused on what this is and what damage it is doing to our country, and how this network of Antifa is just as sophisticated as MS thirteen, as TDA as Isis, as Hezbola, as Hamas as all of them. They are just as dangerous. They have an agenda to destroy us, just like the other terrorists we've dealt with for many, many years. And today is the day that we have a president that won't tolerate it and will stand up and fight for the American people. So thank you for being here, for being so bold, and for standing in the gap at such a time as this. It will matter, It will make a difference in your life will be one of significance because of what you've done today. So with that, God bless you and thank you, mister President.
Speaker 6: Thank you very much. Thank you Cash, Please thank you, mister President.
Speaker 8: Mister President, the American people gave you a sweeping mandate in your victory in the selection cycle, and they demanded safety and security for our citizens. And your administration, with your leadership, has provided us with the resources that we need, which is a whole of government approach to go after criminals absolutely everywhere, not just outside of this country, but within this country. And that takes a whole of government approach. The INN Agency, seated up here with the Department of Homeland Security, our Attorney General, Deputy Attorney General, and your White House staffers and including Stephen Meters. Stephen Miller's leadership, has allowed us to go out there and map out these networks. What we are doing at the FBI is simple. It does not require rocket science. We are following the money. Money never lies, and that's what it's going to take to bring down this network of organized criminal thugs, gang bangers, and yes, domestic terrorists because that's what they are. They are harming everyday citizens in every single one of our communities. And the folks you see here on the right and left there are some of the bravest men and women we have today. They're reporting the stories livetime because the mainstream media won't cover it. They're putting their lives on the line. They're standing up for the flag. The least we can do is stand up for them. So you have my thanks. I read more of your stories than I do theirs, because you guys are putting out the truth and we deserve a country where you are protected as equally as they are. We in this FBI will go after with the criminals with the vengeance. We will not rest until we find every single seed, money, donor, organization and funding mechanism that we have. I want to echo the Secretary's comments on Scott Bessentt, who's allowing us to map out these networks through their financial criminal activities which has been going on for decades, and I would like to remind the American public they built this disease temple of corruption over decades and in eight short months, mister President, you have crippled their foundation because of your leadership here, because of the Inner Agency, because of people like Deputy Attorney General Blanche, and because of Attorney General Pam Bondi's fearless leadership to go after criminals wherever they are. They will not be able to hide. They were able to hide and conspire with prior administrations, and we are exposing their corruption from within. And we will go to every single city in this country under Operation Summer Heat and the other operations we are doing at the FBI to bring these criminals to justice. We will arrest every single one of them from whatever perchase, sit in, private or public. No matter how your goal or your ambition is, it will be crushed by the Constitution because the American people deserve law and order and that's what we're going to give you.
Speaker 5: Thank you very much, Cash, great job. Maybe we've start over here. Would any of you like to say something? Feel free, you can say it in front of a fine group of people, also journalists and reporters. Do you want to start it?
Speaker 3: Sure, go ahead, absolutely, President Trump, members of the Cabinet really appreciate you guys bringing this together and the fact that we are here today.
Speaker 6: I'm going to keep.
Speaker 3: Close I on this reporter round table, and we want to bring in Seattle radio host Jason Rantz, who has covered this extensively, as well as.
Speaker 5: Many of the reporters who are around this table.
Speaker 3: Have Jason, your reaction as you listen to the opening here, and you see the people who are assembled in this realm