Speaker 1: Well, we'll come in to your city.
Speaker 2: Wanna way, I get sas and saying.
Speaker 3: You a conscious cell.
Speaker 2: Will be desire, how little tail.
Speaker 3: And if you want a little bang in your yunire.
Speaker 4: And come along, Steven.
Speaker 2: I don't think anybody, why are.
Speaker 4: You not celebrating these cuts?
Speaker 5: If you agree there is waste, if you agree there is abuse, if you agree there is corruption.
Speaker 3: Why are you not celebrating the cuts the reforms that are being instituted.
Speaker 5: What I'm doing here, what present is doing is it's just long term thinking. The shape of America must be strong, so America cannot sink.
Speaker 3: If it sinks, we all sink with it.
Speaker 2: The Musk is going to go to Mars, so he doesn't care what happens to the planet.
Speaker 3: Trado. Is that in style?
Speaker 4: Welcome to the revolution that we come in to your city.
Speaker 2: Go wana way, I get salas and saying you a conscious cell. Sean Hennity Show More I'm the Scenes, information on breaking news and more bold inspired solutions for America. Thanks Scott shan An Hour two Sean Hannity Show, toll free. Our number is eight hundred and nine foot one Seawan. If you want to be a part of the program. By the way, thank you to everybody making this interview with President Trump and Elon Musk such a success. It's like off the chart numbers when you start including you know, we're playing it on radio and on TV and on the podcast and on Hannity dot com and Fox Nation and and and Fox itself. Just off the charts. And I'm very grateful, and I think it was important that the country see this in light of all of the vicious, vile, hateful attacks against somebody that's trying to expose waste, fraud, abuse and corruption and doing it for free, and while simultaneously doing incredible things to advance humanity. Uh but anyway, here is more of my interview with President Trump and Elon Musk from the White House.
Speaker 6: As I scrolled this information and it's it's I'll scroll a lot more than I'll mention to both of you.
Speaker 3: And this is the cost savings.
Speaker 2: I want you.
Speaker 6: I want people at home to understand this part. Average America makes sixty six thousand dollars a year. Yeah, okay, we have thirty seven trillion dollars in national debt. Now all the money I'm about to mention and what we're going to scroll on our screen.
Speaker 4: And all of this is going too feign countries.
Speaker 6: It is not being spent here in America for better schools, law and order.
Speaker 5: I think the average text paying Americans should be mad as hell because their text money is being spent.
Speaker 3: All right, let me go to the next second question.
Speaker 6: First, I want to know because people like Joni Ernst AND's tried for a long time and she's actually got a lot of good data.
Speaker 3: Center US has been really helpful.
Speaker 6: Actually okay, but they they they actually hide what the real purpose of the spending is. In other words, they and this is a question, how did you decipher it? Will say humanitarian blah blah blah in Serbia or Afghanistan. We even give the money to China for crying out loud, which I think is nuts.
Speaker 3: Well, the Taliban, but money to the Taliban like a lot, all right, So like for what? But I want to see you pictures of what they did, but they try to obscure it.
Speaker 6: But then you got to the bottom line, which is what I'm now scrolling on the screen, and that is twenty million on Assessame Street Show in Iraq, fifty six million to boost tourism in Tunisia and Egypt. Forty million to build schools in Jordan, eleven million to tell the Vietnamese to stop burning trash, forty five million for DEI scholarships in Burma, five hundred and twenty million for consultant driven ESG and investments in Africa, uh DEI.
Speaker 3: Programs in Serbia. The President's favorite.
Speaker 6: I'm sure you you love that taxpayer money was spent on a DEI musical in Ireland, or transgender opera in Colombia, or a trend.
Speaker 3: It sounds like it sounds like this.
Speaker 5: It sounds like, how can these things be real? But this is actually what we've done. It sounds like a comedy sketule. I have twenties pages, right, it's not a list of mile long.
Speaker 3: If you had to put a number on it.
Speaker 6: How much do you think you've identified waste, fraud, abuse, corruption at this point? And again we've been We're going to be scrolling this throughout the program.
Speaker 5: Well, the overall goal is to try to get a trillion dollars out of the deficit, and if the deficit is not brought under control, America will go bankrupt.
Speaker 3: This is a very important thing for people to understand.
Speaker 5: A country is no different from an individual in that if an individual overspends, an individual can go bankrupt.
Speaker 3: And so kind of country.
Speaker 5: And the massive wasteboard and abuse that has been going on, which is leading to two trillion.
Speaker 3: Dollar a year deficit.
Speaker 5: That's what the president was handed on Jen twenty the two trillion dollar deficit.
Speaker 3: It's insane for this fiscal year too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we inherited. Yeah, and inflation is back. I'm only here for two and a half weeks. That was inflation. They're back now, think of it. Inflation's back. And they said, oh Trump and fact I had nothing to do with it. These people have run the country. They spent money like nobody has ever spent. They were they were given nine trillion dollars to throw out the window, nine trillion, and they spent it on the green News scam.
Speaker 4: Michael, it's the greatest scam.
Speaker 3: In the history of the country.
Speaker 2: One of them.
Speaker 4: We have a lot of them, I guess, but one of them all dollar wise, probably eye.
Speaker 6: And woke ism, and well that's a part of it. An LGBTQ plus. Yeah, by the way, not in America, other countries, not here.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: The amazing thing is when you see the the teaching of DEI nine million dollars.
Speaker 4: How do you spend nine million to teach no.
Speaker 3: Matter what it is? You could teach physics, we could go to m I. T's the teacher you're going to take.
Speaker 6: How much do you believe Elon you've identified and waste for aud to us corruption now and how much do you anticipate you will?
Speaker 3: Sure? Well, I think.
Speaker 1: Because it's so massive, it's this is huge money. So what we found out was just as good as they are. They're not going to find some contract that was cricket, you know, crooked as hell.
Speaker 4: I mean, there's going to be so much is.
Speaker 3: In fact, but what is that?
Speaker 1: I think he's going to find a trillion dollars, But I think it's a very small percentage compared to.
Speaker 3: What it is.
Speaker 6: Let me go to an area that I think is key and and you talked about this in recent interviews, and that is we don't need a Department of education, okay, And what some people are trying to do with stoke fears that oh my gosh, my kid's not to get the money for education or grandma and social security and medicare.
Speaker 4: This is a big promise of yours on the campaign trail.
Speaker 3: So I really want to.
Speaker 6: Give you both an opportunity to assure the American people you will keep money will be allocated for students, but with higher standards. For example, I would assume associated with money is given or just.
Speaker 4: So much and then Elon goes.
Speaker 1: But look, social security won't be touched other than it is brought or something. We're going to find. It's going to be strengthened, but won't be touched. Medicare, Medicaid, none of that stuff.
Speaker 3: Is going to be touched. Nothing.
Speaker 4: I want you to have to now, if there are illegal migrants.
Speaker 1: In the system, we're going to get them out of the system and all of that fraud, but it's not going to be touched.
Speaker 4: School.
Speaker 1: I want to bring school back to the States, so that Iowa, Indiana, all these places, Idaho, New Hampshire. There's so many places in the States. I figured thirty five really run well. And right now it's Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, China, China.
Speaker 4: Can you imagine has top top schools. We're less. So they have a list of forty countries, we're number forty.
Speaker 1: Usually we're thirty eight thirty and the last time, we were number forty. And what I say is you got to give it best so it doesn't work. I'll tell you what, we're number one in costs per pupil. We spend more money than any of the country by far. It's not even close per pupil. Okay, so we know it doesn't work, So we spend the most. We have the worst right, the worst result when we give that, when we give that back to Indiana, when we give that back to Iowa, and back to a lot of the states that run well, they run well, a lot of them thirty five, thirty seven, thirty eight. Now you're going to have ten laggards, but you're gonna have five real laggards.
Speaker 4: But that's going to be okay. Take New York. You give it to west Chester.
Speaker 1: County, you give it to County, you give it to Upstate New York, and you give it to Manhattan, but you give it to four or five sub sections.
Speaker 4: Same thing in California.
Speaker 1: Los Angeles is going to be a problem, but you're going to give it to places that run well. We can change education. Now, school choice is important, but that will get care of taking care of automatically. We want to bring education. Back to the States, you will spend half the numbers. I'm not even doing this. I'm not even I'm not even doing this to say, but you will say. It cost you much less money. You get a much better education. If you go to some of these states, you'll be the equivalent of Norway, Sweden, Denmark, places that really have a good school system. You'll have those places will be the equipment, and your overall numbers will get so much better.
Speaker 6: You want standards associated.
Speaker 1: The only thing I want to do from Washington, DC is make sure they're teaching.
Speaker 4: English, reading, writing, and Ryan sick science.
Speaker 6: Okay, little science might hope you know computers.
Speaker 4: You're not gonna have much of a problem with that.
Speaker 2: But that's it.
Speaker 6: So your your task now, and I pray to God this is successful, I really do.
Speaker 3: I wish you God's speed, you know, God speed.
Speaker 2: John Glenny is.
Speaker 4: Going to be by the way, I really believe.
Speaker 1: But there is a country are well beside this. This is cutting. We're only talking about cutting. We're also going to make a lot of money. We're going to we're taking in.
Speaker 6: So what about his business? What if if there is then we all contract? He would otherwise do.
Speaker 1: It he's got a conflict. I mean, look, he's in certain areas. I mean, I see this morning. I didn't know if I said, do the right thing where they're cutting way back on the.
Speaker 4: Electric vehicle subsidies.
Speaker 1: They're cutting back, not only cutting back, don't you Yeah, Now, I wouldn't tell you. Well, he's probably not that happy with it, but that would have been one thing. He would have come to me and say, listen, you got to do me your favorite. This is crazy. But this was in the tax bill. They're cutting back on the substies. I didn't I wasn't involved in it. I said do what's right and you get and they're coming up with a text. But it's just preliminary. But I mean, if he were involved, wouldn't you think he'd probably do that. Now, maybe he does better if you cut back on the subsidies. Who knows, because he figures, he does think differently. He thinks he has a better product and as long as he has a level playing field, he doesn't care what you do.
Speaker 4: Which he's told me that.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I mean, I haven't asked the president for anything ever.
Speaker 6: And if it comes up, how will you handle it?
Speaker 5: Well, he won't be involved yeah, I'll accuse myself if it is.
Speaker 4: If there's a conflict, he won't be involved. I mean I wouldn't want that and he won't want it.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 5: And also I'm getting a sort of a daily proptology examp here. You know, it's like I'll be getting away from something in the dead of night.
Speaker 2: Welcome to DC.
Speaker 3: If you want a friend and get a dog, well I do have a dog, but I also have friends. My dog loves me.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 2: The truth was.
Speaker 1: Every businessman I know, the good ones, the bad ones, the smart ones, the lucky ones.
Speaker 8: I know.
Speaker 4: This guy's a very he's a brilliant guy. He's a great guy.
Speaker 1: He's got tremendous imagination and scientific imagine far beyond. You know, you keep talking about a technologist and all, but you're much more than a technologist.
Speaker 4: You are that.
Speaker 1: But he's also a good person. He's a very good person, and he wants to see the country do well. And I know a lot of great business people, really great business people, but you know they're not really in some cases very good people. And I know people that would try and take advantage of the situation. This guy is somebody that really cares for the country. And I saw that very early on. I sort really a long time ago when I got to know him. He's a very different kind of a character. That's why you know who loves him, young people that are very smart and that love the country.
Speaker 5: So people ask me like, what's what's the what's the what's like the what's your biggest surprise in DC?
Speaker 3: And I'm like, the sheer scale, it's massive. So you love the challenge? Well, never do point, that's the only thing you can say, you'll never do it.
Speaker 5: I mean, you do something slightly better and you save billions of dollars for the American tax payer, just slightly better when you just tech support, you got one percent better, and it's like, you know, tens of billions of dollars saved to the American tax payer. If I may address the point that you question you asked earlier, which is, you know, how do we assure people they want to know? Yea, how do we assure people that we're going to do the right thing, that there, that their social security benefits will be there, that the medical care will be good, and and and and in fact, how do we make it and shure that there's better medical care in the future, how do we improve that benefits, How do we make sure that the social security check goes further than in the past, and not it doesn't get weak and by inflation. So the if we address the massive deaths of spending, the sort of the waste in the government, then then that we can.
Speaker 3: Actually address inflation.
Speaker 5: So it's provided the economy grows faster than the money supply, which means you stop the government over spending and the waste and the output of real useful goods and services exceeds the increase in the money supply, you have no inflation. And you also drop the interest payments that that people pay because if the government waves you high. Yes, the reason the interest payments are so high is because the national debt keeps increasing, so the government is competing for to sell debt with with the private citizens.
Speaker 3: This drives up the interest rate. So if you have if you have a.
Speaker 5: If you cut back on the deficit, you actually have an amazing situation for people because you get you get rid of inflation, and you drop the interest rates, and that means people's mortgage payments go down, the credit card payments go down, their car payments go down, their student loans go down. Everything their their life becomes more affordable, and they're.
Speaker 6: Start up living improved quickly, because I think people are suffering now you are still living under the bids.
Speaker 4: And you have states right now, you have some states that operate that way. They operate as well as any corporation. They really operate well.
Speaker 1: They have surp pluses that they example, when they look at New York and California and some of these places that should have an advantage. I mean there's a big advantage. Or Pritzgard does such a bad job in Illinois, it's horrible.
Speaker 4: How bad he is, and they don't have that advantage.
Speaker 1: You know, New York has stock exchange and lots of things. In California has the weather and the beautiful water.
Speaker 3: Or yeah, but like Florida.
Speaker 4: But some states operate the way he's talking efficiently.
Speaker 1: When you go into some of these states, you're going to find very little. You're gonna find almost nothing. They really operate well, big surpluses, low taxes.
Speaker 6: And my taxes went up the first time you were president because you took.
Speaker 3: Away the salt deduction.
Speaker 6: Well, which by the way, I thought was the right decision.
Speaker 4: It was the right decision.
Speaker 1: In fact, Reagan tried to do it because it rewards badly run.
Speaker 2: We'll come back. We'll continue more of my interview with President Donald J. Trump and Elon Musk. Then we'll get to your calls coming up. Eight hundred and nine four one Sean. If you want to be a part of the program, all right, twenty five till the top of the hour. Eight hundred and ninety four one. Shawn is our number, if you want to be a part of the program. I love this company so much, I wish I thought of it because they do incredible work. They have helped millions and millions of families protect and preserve all of these priceless family memories. And it's called Legacy Box. I want you to write. Now, you go to legacy box dot com slash Hannity. You will get fifty percent off today by doing that. Now, what's gonna happen. They're gonna send you a box. What are you gonna do with the box? Well, you're gonna go through your attic, your closets, your basement, You're gonna go into the garage. You're gonna have other family members do the same, and you're gonna find every family memory that is now fading away at you know, vulnerable to things like heat, moisture, mold. And that means every cam quod er, tape, VHS, tape, film reels, if you had them, fading photos, negatives, if you still have them, and you're gonna put them in the box and you're gonna get everything back, all the originals back, but you will be serving in saving im perpetuity all these family memories. Think how cool it will be when you get digitized memories and you can sit around with your family and watch old family movies and look at photos and maybe see and hear from people the loved ones that have passed away over the years. And then think about the future. We don't like to think about our kids and grandkids. What about your great great great great great great great grandchildren. They'll be able to know what you look and sound like. How cool will that be for them? That's what Legacy Box does and you're gonna love it anyway, right now, fifty percent off today. It's simple, get the process started. Go to legacy box dot com slash Hannity. You can take your time sending it back and preserve all those family memories in perpetuity. All right, we're going to get to your calls in just a few more minutes. We have a few minutes left of President Trump and Elon Musk and then your calls coming up. We'll get right to the phones in a few minutes. Eight hundred and ninety four to one, Shawn our number.
Speaker 6: As we continue, how quickly you balance the budget and when do we start paying down that?
Speaker 1: Well, potentially very quickly, between what he's doing and with income coming in from tariffs.
Speaker 2: And other things.
Speaker 1: I mean, I hope we can. I don't want to give a date because then these people are going to say, oh, well, he didn't make the date. But I think we can do it very quickly. We would have never done it if this didn't happen never, it would have never been. It would only get worse and worse, and ultimately it would have exploded.
Speaker 4: This country was headed down a very bad track.
Speaker 1: And the whole DEI thing that was that was a trap. That was a sick trap. And you know we've destroyed that. That's gone. That's pretty much gone.
Speaker 3: I agree, it's not what we we're not funding it.
Speaker 5: I really want to emphasize to people that this is a very important point. If we don't solve the deficit, there won't be money for medical care, they won't be money for social security.
Speaker 3: We either solve the deficit or all we'll be doing is paying debt.
Speaker 5: Nobody said it's got to be solved or there's no medical care, there's no solid securities, no nothing. There's got to be solved. It's not optional. America will go bankrupt if this is not done. That's why I'm here.
Speaker 4: The President of Europe takes advantage.
Speaker 5: And I will also just send a message to like because as President said, like this, there's a lot of.
Speaker 3: Rich people out there. They should be caring more about the country.
Speaker 5: Because the reason you be caring about more about the countries in America falls. What do you think is going to happen to your business? What do you think do you think if we're going to be okay? If the ship of America thinks of course, not like what what? What? What I'm doing here, what the President's doing is it's just long term thinking. The ship of America must be strong, so America cannot sing. If it sinks, we all sink with.
Speaker 3: It is what drives you.
Speaker 6: This is important, It says tech support so you're not trying to be president, as the media suggests. You are really here because your heart and your passion is this, and the President described you as being this is the biggest thing you've ever done.
Speaker 3: Now you're trying to bring side.
Speaker 4: It could be nothing bigger.
Speaker 6: You're sending ships up to the Mars, you know, spaceships up in the sky all the time, and saving astronauts.
Speaker 7: That's pretty big. Has compared to penuts. You agree with that, Well, it's just it's essentral that America be healthy, that America's economy be strong, and.
Speaker 5: If that basically it's like I considers, like if America is the central pillar holding up Western civilization, that pillar must be strong.
Speaker 3: That pillar falls, the whole roof comes crashing down.
Speaker 1: There's no to hideas run nothing, there's nothing left.
Speaker 6: Why if this is your goal, your motivation, you're losing money in the process. You're offering you do all these nice things for people for free. You're trying to solve you know, blindness. You're going to rescue your astronauts. You help the people in North Carolina, California. You're cutting money that was sent abroad, does not helping the American people.
Speaker 3: But why rat it was and hurting people overseas to whitest rage against you.
Speaker 6: Now, first they hated him, now they hate both of you.
Speaker 5: Well, I think we're seeing an antibody reaction from from those who are receiving the wasteful and fraudulent money.
Speaker 3: They're being exposed.
Speaker 5: Yes, nobody wants to be exposed with I'll tell you a lesson I learned at PayPal. You know who complained the loudest, uh, and the quickest, and the loudest and with the most amount of righteous indignation the fraudsters. That's who complained first, loudest, and they would generally have this immense overreaction. That's how we knew there were the Fordstess. That's how we knew. That's to tell what.
Speaker 6: I've never met you before today, and it's nice to meet you. By the way, then thank you for doing this. You guys are really friends. You guys, I could see you kicking up your show.
Speaker 1: He doesn't do this kind of thing. And the way I figured that you get to know him is if I did it with him. I said, come on, let's do it together.
Speaker 2: He doesn't do this.
Speaker 1: I think he's smart enough doing it overall, because you know, I mean, he's done very well without doing it, but he doesn't feel it's really worthwhile. He wants the product to speak for itself or whatever. He does speak for itself, but he've views it as you know, does it matter? And I'm doing this with you today because I wanted to have people understand him, and I think it's very important. I disagree with him and that I think it's very important that they do understand him. He doesn't need this, He doesn't need it now. I happen to think it's made him very popular. I think he's more popular now because there are so many people. You know, you're talking about the radical left. They have the lowest ratings. Ms NBC is dying, CNN is dying.
Speaker 4: They're all dying.
Speaker 2: The New York Times is doing.
Speaker 4: A lousy The Washington Post is doing horribly.
Speaker 1: They're all doing badly because people don't buy it anymore. But I think it was important that he do this one interview. You've been a very fair guy. I think you were the right guy to do it. If we could get some radical left guy, and they do just as well, frankly.
Speaker 4: Because it's it's all about common sense.
Speaker 1: On constant shure. To me, this was anxious Who's important for people to understand. He's doing a big job. He's doing a very thankless job. It's really a thankless job. But he's helping us to save our country. Our country is in serious trouble. And I had to get the best guy, somebody with credibility, because if he were just a regular good, very good, solid businessman, he wouldn't have the credibility. He's got the best credibility for this, and people also know he's an honest guy.
Speaker 4: He's an honest guy.
Speaker 1: He's just a very very smart guy who's done amazing things, and this will be the biggest thing he's ever done, because you know, his companies are all great. But if this country goes bad, I guess where he is a little selfish? Is this?
Speaker 4: He knows one thing and probably doesn't think.
Speaker 1: But if this country goes bad, his stuff is not going to be worth very much.
Speaker 5: I can tell you that's if the shape of America sinks, rulebo going down with it. You know, this idea that people can escape to New Zealand or some other place is false. If the central pillar of Western civilization that is America falls the whole.
Speaker 3: Roof comes crashing down and there is no escape. Do you anticipate you'll be here four years?
Speaker 5: My last question, I'll be as helpful as long as I can be helpful.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's a good question.
Speaker 1: I mean I was thinking about it, and I wonder how long he's going to be doing it. You can't get somebody like this. He cares, and he's brilliant, and he's got energy. You need energy also in addition to those other you don't have a lot of guys that are very smart, but they have no energy. They want to sleep all day. Look, you need a lot of energy. You've got a lot of energy. He's doing a great job. If there's any conflict, he will stop it. But if he didn't stop it, i'd see if there's a conflict. I mean we're talking about big stuff, but he's under a pretty big microscope.
Speaker 4: I mean, everybody's watching him.
Speaker 1: If there's a conflict, you're going to be reading about it with it about two minutes.
Speaker 4: After the conflict.
Speaker 3: Exactly.
Speaker 5: There's the possibility of me getting away something is zero percent, zero point zero. I've scrutinized to a ridiculous degree. And the other thing is that we're you know what, what's you know What's better than saying trust trust me is just full transparency. So what we're doing with the doors door just go to doorstock of you can see every single action that's being taken.
Speaker 3: And now I don't want to clear We're all going to make some mistakes.
Speaker 5: We're not going to be perfect, nobody bats a thousand, but we're going to fix the mistakes very quickly. That's what matters, not that you don't make mistakes, but they fix the mistakes very fast.
Speaker 2: All right. Anyway, if you want the full interview, unedited, interrupted, you can get on Hannity dot com. We got it up on x We've got it on Fox Nation dot com. We're putting it everywhere, and thank all of you. It was such a great experience. I will tell you that I just hate what they're doing to a guy that is volunteering and foregoing lots of money and taking abuse for it, and all he's trying to do is help us, help the country. It's just so disgusting. All right, quick break right back. We'll hit the phones eight hundred and nine four one Shaw on our number. If you want to be a part of the program. Did you ever wonder how it's possible that we pay more per capita for student than any other industrialized country with the worst results. This came up in my interview with Elon Musk and President Trump and his desire to you know, change how we do education in this country and block ranting or vouchers or you know, all the different ways to innovative ideas to better spend money on our kids in school and anyway it's gonna happen, but it is. It is another national travesty. This holy alliance between teachers' unions and Democrats has to be broken. Only come back on the other side. We're gonna debate that. We'll also get more of your calls in eight hundred nine four one, Shawn, as we roll along, the.
Speaker 3: Final hour roundup is next.
Speaker 2: You do not want to miss it, and stay tuned for the final hour Free for all on the Sean Hannity Show. Let's go to our busy phones. Eight hundred ninety four one. Sean at the top of the hour, how do we fix America's broken educational system? Now that Donald Trump says the Department of Education needs to go as soon as possible. Joni in Long Island, New York, my former home town. How are you, Joni? What's going on?
Speaker 8: John? How are you?
Speaker 2: Where in Long Island are you?
Speaker 4: Where are you Massapequa?
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, I have so many friends from Massapequa. But what's on your mind today? Glad you called mine?
Speaker 5: Ivy.
Speaker 2: I do miss friends in Long Island and uh uh I love my friends. They're all saying the same thing though they're getting the hell out.
Speaker 8: I don't blame you. I don't blame you.
Speaker 2: Well though, Bruce Blakeman's doing a good job. You're in Nasau County, right, Nasa County. Yeah, yeah, he's doing a great job.
Speaker 8: Hey is I'm happy, but still things that I wish were better? But you know, great show with Elon and Trump, fantastic, Thank you, But I'm actually calling for a favor.
Speaker 2: What do you need?
Speaker 8: Your pen?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 2: Linda put you up to this, don't lie, Linda put you up to this because I click it a lot.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 8: I I watch you faithfully every night, and I'm like, oh my god, if I can go there and rip that pen out of his hands, I would myself. She goes, you could actually tell them, all.
Speaker 2: Right, I will, I will try and take your request.
Speaker 9: But I knew that I've had a co host named Ballpoint and we just all want you to retire him. You know we had enough of columns you.
Speaker 2: I know you put her up to this, but.
Speaker 9: To this, let me tell you something. She's a strong aisle woman. She don't need me.
Speaker 2: Huh, got it.
Speaker 8: But it is to be honest with you. It's it's like when I watch and you have an interview and someone else is talking, I'm actually hear it. So he had a click, and I'm like, I get anxious. I want to rip the pen out of your hand.
Speaker 2: Well, I'll tell you what. You know, the last thing I want to do is irritate my audience. Irritating Linda is a whole different ballgame. I like irritating her.
Speaker 9: Why don't you tell her what we gave you as a gift when we were there for the inauguration.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't have it. I don't know where it is, but I'm going to get a non clicky pen. I don't know, I don't even know. I'm doing it. To be very honest with you, I know that I.
Speaker 8: Know you don't and I don't know if it's a nervous happen. It's just a security. You have the pen in your hand, which is fine. Just change pens.
Speaker 2: Don't get a clicker, all right, Linda's gonna send me, Sean, Linda is going to send me one hundred non clickie pens. And when you see it, and if you can get a decent color this time instead of a disgusting pinky.
Speaker 9: You didn't like lavender? I thought lavender was it color?
Speaker 2: Lavender is not my color? No, no, all right, I will stop, But I hope you like the interview in spite of that.
Speaker 8: It was fantastic. And it's not just I really didn't hear it serving that interview, but it's on a regular basis on the show. But awesome, awesome interview. And I hope a lot of people who you know, were on the fence and were ensoyed that they watched it because it was very educational and just to see that. I really truly feel they are there for us, and I never had that feeling before from anyone, any any political figure, So I loved it.
Speaker 2: They are supposed to be public servants, right, They're supposed to serve us, And what Dooses has exposed? I keep saying it shocks the conscience. Every American should be angry and frustrated. And really it's just at a level that we never thought would happen. But Jony, Long Island, and I'm not making funny because I grew up there, But God bless you, and yes, Linda will send me one hundred non clickie pens, and and.
Speaker 9: I'm sure you will lose ninety nine of them just by accident.
Speaker 2: Well then you can get me another hundred, but I will throw out all the clicki ones and in your honor only because you asked, although I think you will put up to it, but that's a different story. Thank you, Joni eight hundred nine four one. Sean if you want to be a part of the program,