Speaker 1: And that's what you really missed with Jenna.
Speaker 2: And Kevin an iHeartRadio podcast.
Speaker 1: Welcome to you, and that's what really miss podcast.
Speaker 3: Kevin, You guys, Kevin and I love a little non friendly competition, and today Greeks, we are getting competitive.
Speaker 1: Well you don't you know it.
Speaker 3: We've done the rewatch, We've relived some of the memories, and now it's time to see who actually remembers anything in the six seasons Gally and I'm guessing that I don't so same.
Speaker 4: It's a race to the bottom. Only mean one thing, Jen, It's time for clee Trivia. We're putting our clean aledge lack thereof to the test.
Speaker 3: Whoof I feel like you guys are going to know way more than the both of us collectively, so play along.
Speaker 2: I hope this doesn't get frustrating for you. If we don't know this.
Speaker 1: You're allowed to yell at us from wherever you are.
Speaker 2: We love a game.
Speaker 4: We love going ahead to head to see who knows more, just in general of life. And this is the Glee version, and our producer Sam is going to be asking us the questions and keeping scart.
Speaker 2: Let's say, are you ready?
Speaker 5: I'm ready? Are you guys ready, Oh I guess, my god, let's go the first one to twenty wins.
Speaker 2: How do we buzz in?
Speaker 5: If you want to each pick a sound or something to make you can. I also want to say, let me finish the full question before either of you tries to answer. Okay, Okay, everyone gets a fair chance.
Speaker 1: Okay, you guys ready, ready?
Speaker 5: Okay? What was the name of the glee club Will Schuster was a part of before new directions?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 5: Uh no me we Jenna?
Speaker 1: This is wrong oral intensity?
Speaker 2: No, that was that was?
Speaker 5: Well you don't remember either, Yes, give up these singstations stations I never would have guessed. Okay. Next question, what subjects did Will teach during the show?
Speaker 6: Me?
Speaker 1: Jenna h Spanish and history?
Speaker 5: Correct? One point for Jenna on the board. Okay. What was the first tribute episode?
Speaker 2: Kevin Madonna?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 5: Correct? All right? Next question, who was at the top of the glist buzz Heaven?
Speaker 4: Oh no, no, I was gonna say Quinn.
Speaker 1: That is correct.
Speaker 5: Yes, okay, So what school did Jesse Saint James attend before McKinley High Buzz Kevin.
Speaker 2: Carmel, yes correct.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: The good guys are winning.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 5: Who was the first student to audition for new Directions.
Speaker 1: Be Kurd Homo, Nope? Is it Rachel?
Speaker 5: Kevin? Do you have a guess?
Speaker 2: Buzz? Go ahead, Tina.
Speaker 5: Both incorrect. It was Mercedes Jones. Oh wow, all right? Next question, what was the name of the vocal adrenaline choreographer in season one?
Speaker 1: Jenna Dustin Goolesby No channe. Oh my god, it's.
Speaker 2: Like I feel like it's like Sven something.
Speaker 5: Is that your official guess?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Incorrect? It was Dakota Stanley. Dakota Stanley, Jenna, Yes, it's half your name. I know.
Speaker 1: I don't know what is wrong with me?
Speaker 7: Whoa?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 5: Next question, what was Terry Schuster's nickname as part of Sue's League of Doom.
Speaker 1: It was like the Raven or something.
Speaker 2: You gotta Jenna, I.
Speaker 1: Don't know, it's not right, so I'm not doing it. Okay.
Speaker 5: Do you have a guest Kevin?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: Do the baby?
Speaker 5: No, it was Honey Badger.
Speaker 2: Was infuriating, so bad?
Speaker 5: Okay? Maybe the first at ten? Okay?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, okay.
Speaker 5: What was technically Kurt's first solo that he performed in Glee Club?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, buzz, Kevin?
Speaker 2: Is it I want to hold your.
Speaker 7: Hand, but Jenna is fine gravity yes correct, Oh, technically a solo, yes, because we see it as a duet, but it was technically a solo.
Speaker 2: Ask question, sorry.
Speaker 5: So three to Kevin, you're still in the lead. All right? What song does Santana sing when she comes out to Brittany? But Kevin.
Speaker 2: Constant graving.
Speaker 5: I was gonna do you have a guest? Jenna? No, it this songbird?
Speaker 3: I was gonna say mine, and I was like, oh, it's some blowing. I was going to say and creaming.
Speaker 4: Not Vin.
Speaker 1: We were on the same page. There is that episode maybe no, no, okay.
Speaker 5: Great, okay. Next question who won the duets competition in season two?
Speaker 1: Oh, buzz Jenna, Sam and Quinn.
Speaker 5: Yes, correct, all right, you tied it up three three okay. Next question, what was the first mash up performed by the Glee Club?
Speaker 8: Buzz Kevin, okay, Buzz you have a chance, Vin, you have a chance.
Speaker 2: Okay, Halo walking on Sunshine.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 1: I was like if you get that wrong, Vin, okay.
Speaker 5: Next question, what song does Rachel sing for her Niata audition?
Speaker 1: Buzz Jenna, Well, which one?
Speaker 5: First audition?
Speaker 1: Oh, don't ride on my parade.
Speaker 5: Yes, correct, and yes, she just choke, but that is just she attempts to say. Right, So, Jenna, that tied it up again. Four to four.
Speaker 1: We're back.
Speaker 5: Next question, during which competition was Paradise by the Dashboard Light performed?
Speaker 4: Buzz, Kevin, it was a regionals?
Speaker 1: No, it was a Nationals.
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 1: It was season three Nationals.
Speaker 7: Yes.
Speaker 5: Correct, Jenna in the lead.
Speaker 2: That is five five It was Nationals.
Speaker 5: Yes, because it was like the entire set.
Speaker 4: Okayals, but I just didn't associate.
Speaker 2: That, Kevin, okay.
Speaker 5: Next question in how many competitions did New Directions perform original songs? Buzz Jenna two? No incorrect? Do you have a guest? Kevin?
Speaker 2: One?
Speaker 5: No incorrect? Three? It is three three because in season four Marley's original song all or Nothing regional? Okay. Next question, what was the five hundred musical performance on Glee? Beep Jenna, whenever I call you friend? No, Kevin, do you have a guess we should know this?
Speaker 4: Jenna?
Speaker 2: Was it a group number?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: America?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: No, I know it's not right. I remember us talking about it.
Speaker 5: What is Yes, it was shout Jenna's favorite number.
Speaker 3: Yes, okay.
Speaker 5: Next question, what is the name of Sylvester's sister.
Speaker 6: Beep Jenna Jane, No, no, Robin, uh no, Kevin, Genie Gene Genie is a nickname?
Speaker 5: Yeah, Genie was her nickname, so Kevin, I will give that to you. So you tied it by five. Okay. Next question is what about Sue Sylvester's baby's name? Beep Jenna. Oh, I don't know, now, Kevin, do you have a guess?
Speaker 2: I'll say Robin.
Speaker 1: Yes. Oh my god, I should have just said it.
Speaker 5: What is wrong with me?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 5: Okay? Next question what secret NEATA competition did Kurt and Rachel face often?
Speaker 1: Shotton dark? Beep Jenna, Oh, it's it called the Nightmasks?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 5: Correct? Wow, tied it up again. It is six' six? Wow. Okay next, question what role Did kitty play In? Greece B.
Speaker 1: Patti Sim cox?
Speaker 5: Correct, yes okay it is now seven to.
Speaker 2: Six, gosh she's on a heater on her.
Speaker 5: Roll next, question who was Susil vestor serving as vice? President? Too? No Beep? Jenna was it an actual?
Speaker 1: President Mitt romney?
Speaker 4: Incorrect i'm really questioning my life and my brain and.
Speaker 5: Fresh off the, rewatch thanks for.
Speaker 4: Reminding, Me, SAM i don't know who was?
Speaker 5: It it Was President Jeb. Bush oh my, gosh.
Speaker 1: Yes, okay.
Speaker 5: Okay next question who ON Diva Week Beep jenna do to Good?
Speaker 8: Jenny?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 2: Correct whatever.
Speaker 5: It is currently eight to, Six jenna is in the.
Speaker 2: Lead, Okay Justice.
Speaker 4: Retina i'm so sorry to everyone. Listening it's how LITTLE i.
Speaker 5: Remember everyone playing at home must be. Screaming, YEAH i know how Many purple pianos were there in The Purple Piano?
Speaker 4: Project my, god are you kidding? Me Buzz, Kevin i'm just gonna say when.
Speaker 3: INCORRECT i want to say there was like SOME i don't.
Speaker 5: Know, Six, no, incorrect it was. THREE i you know?
Speaker 1: What that was my initial and THEN i got.
Speaker 5: Greedy that's, okay, Right next question who directed the? Episode Brittany Brittany.
Speaker 2: Buzz, Heaven Ryan?
Speaker 5: Murphy, yes, correct it Was Ryan. Murphy seven to eight even you're catching?
Speaker 2: Up, yes.
Speaker 5: An Extraordinary Merry. Christmas what's the original Gift finn Gives rachel h B Jenna is it a?
Speaker 1: Map?
Speaker 5: No and he Guesses.
Speaker 2: Kevin, no not a. One he adopted.
Speaker 5: An african soapig in her.
Speaker 1: Name, oh he gives her.
Speaker 5: A?
Speaker 1: Star, Right, yes that's WHAT i. Was, Yes, yes, yes.
Speaker 5: Okay next, question what songs did The warblers perform for regionals the year they lost To New? Directions B? Jenna is it handles In Dark?
Speaker 3: Side?
Speaker 5: Half? Correct first song was? Correct? Keven do you have the second?
Speaker 4: Song oh my, GOD i can see the. PERFORMANCE i can see the. PERFORMANCE i don't, KNOW i don't.
Speaker 5: Know, okay it was raise your? Glass knew? It, yes, ye so that's a. Half, fine we'll just sign.
Speaker 3: There.
Speaker 5: Okay what is the first impersonation we See Holly holiday do in the substitute? Buzz, kevin.
Speaker 2: Eleanor? Roosevelt?
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 1: Incorrect she doesn't Do mary To, lincoln does?
Speaker 3: She?
Speaker 5: No that is, Correct, jenna she didn't even buzz. Buzz i'm so. SORRY i will does that kind of a? Point what do you? Think? Judges? Yeah, okay, yes. Okay so then right, Now, jenna you're at nine and a. Half, kevin you're at seven. Points i'm getting my ass. Kicked how Many Glee club members were also? Cheerios oh my, gosh all the time the whole, series buzz.
Speaker 2: Heaven, Okay i'm going to talk through.
Speaker 1: Them oh my.
Speaker 2: God we have the Unholy. Trinity we Have mercedes And.
Speaker 4: Kurt we Have, kitty we have the, sibs the. Twins Does tina join at some? Point i'm gonna say nine?
Speaker 5: Incorrect, Jenna.
Speaker 1: Tina does join The, cheerios as Is.
Speaker 2: Blaine oh my, god of course he.
Speaker 1: Does i'm just trying to think there's anything else that.
Speaker 2: Joined she deserves to. Win she deserves to.
Speaker 3: Win.
Speaker 1: Ten that is.
Speaker 5: Correct it is ten.
Speaker 1: Who now?
Speaker 5: Wind, no you know.
Speaker 2: WHAT i always bet on you over, me SO i should have.
Speaker 1: Known that was so much.
Speaker 3: Fun Thanks sam for curating that wonderful.
Speaker 1: Event if you guys like, THAT i love.
Speaker 4: That so can we do that again and have Some glee fans try to compete with?
Speaker 1: Us oh my, gosh, definitely.
Speaker 2: We Hosted glee fans compete against each.
Speaker 3: Other all, right let us know if you're in and who wants to? Play thanks for joining us for that wonderful Uh glee?
Speaker 1: Trivia DO i have to go back and watch it?
Speaker 5: Again?
Speaker 3: Yes and if you haven't even Harder glee trivia, question please send them in email us and that's what you really miss pod at gmail dot com or d m us On instagram and just send them along and we'll.
Speaker 1: Play, well Don, jenna you won this. Time you, know strike of.
Speaker 2: Luck, really and that's what you really.
Speaker 4: Miss thanks for, listening and follow us On instagram at And that's what you really miss. Pod make sure to write us a review and leave us five. Stars see you next.
Speaker 3: Time