Speaker 1: Earners. What's up.
Speaker 2: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like The checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds. Odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners, Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run, and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most Ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward. This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank, a lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure, they definitely can be, but understanding of professional's routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIIC.
Speaker 3: Let's start with TikTok So TikTok. I think they said that they gave them to January nineteenth lawmakers, Democrats and Republicans. Now they're saying that they want Google and Apple to get them off of the app stores by January nineteen. But there has been several billionaires that have expressed interest in buying TikTok, and especially something that's very close to Donald Trump, and rumor has it that they're kind of waiting in the wings for him to be inaugurated so that they can kind of settle this TikTok thing. So I have a long standing belief that I don't think the TikTok will be banned. But what do you think the outcome is going.
Speaker 1: To be for Senior Trump and everyone who's close to him. It would be insane. I'm not saying this is going to happen, but it would be insane if an American billionaire bought it who was supposed to him. I don't think it would be banned. I don't think the economy can't afford it, despite where the stock market may be. So yeah, I'm with that long standing belief with you. I don't think they'll end up selling it. I think they'll come to an agreement sometime after he is inaugurated.
Speaker 3: TikTok Okay, it's.
Speaker 1: A hot asset, but it would be amazing hypothetically if like you guys for an office and let's say the country Demon I was an asset and I got to buy it for fifty cents on a dollar, Thank you bottle service every day to the house on the whike cup.
Speaker 3: Thanks. This is the part that.
Speaker 2: Even Today's news with soft link, I think we got to look into that a little bit deeper. Soft Bag CEO Masa Son. You talked about one hundred billion dollar. Maybe we'll get into a little bit later today. If you look at the investments he made in twenty sixteen, one of the biggest vests he made was in this company called Fight Dance. You know what they own, TikTok.
Speaker 3: So you make it.
Speaker 2: You've made an investment already with a in twenty sixteen, it was a fifty million dollars investment into the US economy. Today you announced one hundred billion, So you've updated one hundred percent.
Speaker 4: Yeah, one of his.
Speaker 2: Two hundred he did, like live just said, yeah, we're gonna do this much.
Speaker 1: A good lesson than that to ask for the upseil when the deal is about to be done right public.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know we agreed with the one hundred, but like now that the camprazon, what was up with two hundred? Yeah, clever, it's I used to think that it was going to get banned and gonna get sold. Seeing that today, raising some eyebrows on whether he'll try to hurt an investment for somebody who's doing a deal with presently. So I'm up in the year.
Speaker 3: I'm up in the year.
Speaker 2: I think it's something again that the Congress is bypartsing on right, So they'll they'll try to push something through. It'll probably last for a week or so, and then I think he'll lift it. If there's a band, he'll figure out a way to lift it. It the sale, Like I said that, there's a lot of moving factors in it.
Speaker 1: It'll be tough.
Speaker 2: So I think he comes in and just says, all right, after a week of this, what we got to executive vod the type of situation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, some of the app store. So unless it gets taken down, I don't think there's anything to worry about. But if it comes off of Apple's App Store, major maybe some issues.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then where does all that data go? Like we talk about that being the gold of this this generation and generation is going forward. That's a lot of data. Yeah, where's it going? Where is it at now?
Speaker 3: Yeah? For sure? Okay, okay, well only Tom will tell We're mind into the situation for sure, but yeah, we'll we'll we'll see, we'll see what happens. So what's your prediction about what no I really said. I don't think it's going to get banned its usual. I don't think it's gonna get band. Like you said, I mean, if anything, they might try to do like a but as far as a long standing man, I just don't see a world where TikTok just vanishes. I don't. I don't see that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because we can't afford the blowback if they decide to take some of our apps out of their app stores. Never heard tremendous. I mean, I know they made my boy Marko kissed the ring in marl Lago, but he had to go fly to Beijing or something real quick.
Speaker 2: I feel like every every day that somebody knew that that decided that they're going to donate a million every day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sure you need to go bring a million cabinet.
Speaker 2: What they're doing?
Speaker 1: The boy like that, Scott Scott, he just jokes by eighty five South.
Speaker 3: Who's that? We want to figure it out?
Speaker 4: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from El Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 3: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.