Speaker 1: The following.
Speaker 2: He is a production of Dallas Cowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.
Speaker 3: Cowboys.
Speaker 2: This He's Talking Cowboys Straining live.
Speaker 3: From the Dallas Cowboys World Course at the Star in Frisco.
Speaker 4: Straight sticky, patdown and now your hosts Isaiah Standback, Nick Harris, John Mashoda, and Kyle Yeomans.
Speaker 5: It's a Talking Tuesday on the Fan on the Dallas Cowboys Radio Network. I almost said the fan because I was so locked in on Jerry Jones on the fan just a couple of minutes ago.
Speaker 3: Isaiah is like, wait, who's paying your patients?
Speaker 1: About to say? You got that many checks?
Speaker 6: Go?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 3: I wish that?
Speaker 5: Uh, either way, there's plenty to talk about here on Talking Cowboys, presented by Black Rifle Coffee Company, the official coffee of the Dallas Cowboys. Glad you're with us here on I'm Talking Tuesday. We're gonna take your phone calls eight eight eight eight five five two two nine seven. And I believe the text line I don't have it in front of me is eight one seven two nine zero two two nine to eight.
Speaker 1: Is that right?
Speaker 8: Nick?
Speaker 3: Yes, sir, let's see I got it here it is.
Speaker 5: So there's the text line we're gonna take your calls coming up in just a couple of minutes.
Speaker 3: He's the caress. We've got.
Speaker 5: Isaiah standback, Chris Beam in the back of Kyle Yeomens, glad you're with us here on this talking Tuesday. Ja Machoda back in the building as well. Jam I said your name last for a reason. We haven't gotten your thought process on what happened in Santa Clara.
Speaker 9: I mean, it's not I think a lot of people are overracting up. I don't think it's that big of a deal. I'm joking that that was so bad. I never would have seen that coming, Like them losing again to the Niners is one thing to be dominated like that. It just I mean, there's just so many levels to the having three interceptions and three consecutive possessions, which and it could have been more if they didn't put Cooper Rush in the game. I mean, there are just so many things about what happened in San Francisco that leaves you questioning everything. And it's of course, you know Jerry said on the Raid to day, like, we're not gonna play San Francisco every week.
Speaker 1: No, You're not.
Speaker 9: But if you're that far away from San Francisco and you look at the rest of this schedule, which is not easy, I don't know how like that was one of the things I was doing after the game is over. So I'm looking at the rest of the schedule and I'm going like, I don't see them getting back to twelve wins. Yeah, and getting back to double digit wins is not going to be an easy thing. I mean, this is a tough schedule that they have remaining. I mean, of course their teams can suffer injuries and all of a sudden the team that looked tough isn't whatever. Well, that could also be your team that happens too, So yeah, I mean it was to me, it's the worst loss that they've had since I've covered the team. The only one that would even be in the conversation is probably maybe I would say that Denver loss in twenty seventeen because they were coming off of that big twenty sixteen. But I still I factor in what the expectation is, what you are as a team, and where I had you projected to go, and that there's no business laying an egg like that. I'm sorry that you just cannot have that type of a performance when you finally have that starting five offensive line, you are relatively healthy. I mean, they lose Layton vandersh late in that game, but other than Trayvon Diggs and Demarvion Overshown, you have everybody that you want out there and to put out that product that I mean, it's I tweeted out during at the I think it was during the third court this is so bad because there's just nothing else like that. I even had to say, like, there's not breaking any little thing down. There's nothing that was great in that game. And I mean, I think San Francisco is the best team in the league right now, but they should not be that far ahead. I don't care where you're playing the game to beat the Cowboys the way they did in that game. And so because of that, man, there are a lot of a lot of questions going forward, and it's tough to put them in that same group right now with those top teams, especially coming off that Arizona Laws where you're like, oh, I thought that was the wake up call while that was then what is this thing?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Anything changed?
Speaker 5: Now that you've gotten an extra night's sleep over at Nick just based off of what you said yesterday.
Speaker 10: Yeah, definitely not, definitely not. It's it's still pretty rough looking at it, from even having an extra day to look at it, look at the film, even try to find some bright spots. One bright spot that I was able to find was Deron Bland. I thought he had a really strong game on Sunday night. I thought Tyler Smith did well in the trenches for the most part.
Speaker 3: Jonathan Hankins, I'd like to give.
Speaker 10: Jonathan Hankins for sure, for sure, But man aside from that, it's it was a rough outing. It's funny that you mentioned you were looking at the schedule afterward. That's kind of an exercise I do typically after a game, just to kind of see the entire body of work that they put it on the table and compare it to what they have left. I came out of it thinking they'll go nine and eight. Looking at the remaining schedule, I mean, after this, you got Chargers Rams Philly and you got to go to Buffalo.
Speaker 3: Gotta go to Miami.
Speaker 10: Later in the season, you got Detroit. I mean, there's there's there's not a layup really down down the stretch.
Speaker 9: The other thing I will say that was a little concerning thinking about it after the game. Is in Dak Prescott's last eight games, he's had what I believe are his three worst performances in his eight years is Cowboys quarterback. That's the Washington game ten last season, that's at San Francisco in the playoffs, and then that's that game that he just had Sunday night. Then that's not a great trend to have for your franchise quarterback, but also one that has been your franchise quarterback for so long.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's not a good sign by any stretch of the imagination.
Speaker 3: You kind of chuckled a little bit at the back end of that. What was going through your head?
Speaker 11: In my head, I just laughed because it's like, good news, is you only play Philly twice?
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, I mean potentially three.
Speaker 11: In man, they got their best kick. That's that's the moral of the story. And we talked about it extensively yesterday. Obviously, jam just hit him over the head as well. You got punched in the face a couple of times, and you left battered than bruised and embarrassed. You know, you probably peed on yourself a little bit and everybody saw it, you know, and now you got to walk home and wash yourself and change your draws and figure out the next outfit you're gonna put on, you know. And that's exactly where the Cowboys are at right now. They have a long ways to go. But you got a big week coming up. You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: This was what it was.
Speaker 11: You know, exactly how far away you are from where you want to be or where you thought you were.
Speaker 1: It's good to know. It's good to know. We got work to do.
Speaker 11: Can we improve, absolutely, we can improve. Can we make the corrections, Absolutely, we can make the corrections.
Speaker 1: Did you nah?
Speaker 11: You know you did not, But now you have film, You have film from this team. You know, we talked about the psychological warfare.
Speaker 3: Your loss.
Speaker 11: Okay, your loss, but now I guess what, you got to figure it out because you do have a tough schedule, so you can look at it two ways.
Speaker 1: Hey, we got a tough schedule.
Speaker 11: Coming up, and you know it's just gonna be you know, we're gonna be some ups, it's gonna be some downs, and you know we're hoping to you know, have enough wins to get to the playoffs, or you look at it and say, Okay, every week we get better, we take out these teams that are respected and they're all doing well seemingly that you have on your schedule, and by the time we're in position to hopefully play these guys again, we want some get back. That's how you have to look at it. Or you can sit up there and just be a sob story for the rest of the year. But competitively, you got your butt kick Cool, all right, I got beat up.
Speaker 1: Cool.
Speaker 11: Next time I see this bully, I'm gonna have some more stuff for him, right, But I can't talk about it.
Speaker 1: He has every right to talk about it.
Speaker 11: He has every right to wear the T shirts and show whatever you want to Dallas.
Speaker 1: They earn all.
Speaker 11: That, and you just let it happen. You let it simmer, and you go back and you get some new ingredients.
Speaker 9: Yeah, the only thing they can do is just play the teams that are ahead of them. But I will say this from my perspective covering this team, like there won't be any like oh, they responded by winning the next three games in a row, Like oh, they're right back on, Like nah, that's left such a bad taste. It's one thing if you lose that game and it's relatively close forever. That left such a bad taste that so they could win their next six seven games in a row and night, so they'll be like, yeah, I don't know, man.
Speaker 1: That's the good thing.
Speaker 11: But that's the good thing, right, that's the good thing about it. You get your butt kicked.
Speaker 3: So bad, doesn't sound you get No, it's good.
Speaker 1: It is good.
Speaker 11: I mean, if you want to look at there's multiple ways you canna always look at it, right, But you got you got beat up, right.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 11: I've never really gotten beat up physically by a bully or anything like that, but there are people that have gotten beat up.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 1: These dudes just got beat They just got the crap beat out of them, right, So to that point, you don't get over this.
Speaker 11: And because you don't get over this, if you have a competitive team, if you have competitive coaching staff, if you have competitive players, they are going to remember this and they're gonna take it out on everybody else along the way. That's one way that you can approach it, right, That's the way I would approach it, right, like you now, I have a hit list, Sorry, everybody else that's on my that's on my schedule. But y'all, y'all gonna feel all this, y'all gonna get up all these morsels you' all about to get because now I'm pissed off, right, I'm pissed off. I'm mad at myself, right, I'm mad at my performance. I'm mad as myself as a coach, right, as an organization, we are all mad right now? Okay, so what are you gonna do about it?
Speaker 9: The other thing I was gonna mention speaking when he said that made me think of this is after the game, I was thinking about just how we've seen a little bit more trade activity in the NFL a little bit earlier than normal, and Niners being one team going out and getting Randy Gregory who wasn't even on the field. The other My other takeaway when I left that stadium was, Yeah, you can't just roll with this exact same roster either. You need to be aggressive, You need to do some of the stuff that you know San Francisco last year, going to get Chritian McCaffrey, like, if this is really a season, if you really believe in everything that's there, I mean, you're gonna probably have to go out and make some type of a move, and maybe more than one.
Speaker 11: But I know we had this conversation last week in regards to Randon Gregory. But now you guys see them mentality that I'm coming from. Right, No matter where you think you are as an organization and as a team, you can always.
Speaker 1: Add somebody to get better.
Speaker 11: Now, I don't care if you feel they feel fully confident with their defensive line, but guess what, there was somebody out there that they feel can ask some more value down to roll. So guess what give me that we don't need it right now, but give me that right just in case I have them in my back pop. And that's what the approach I've always wanted Dallas to take. Like when there's somebody to go grab, go grab them, like go grab you. You cannot become complacent when you haven't you haven't attained what you want to attain. And I don't know how many years, twenty nine to twenty nine years you haven't attained it, and that long, go get everybody that you can that you actually can physically get without putting yourself in a bad position the next year. Right when I say bad position, like what is a bad position when you're when you could potentially put yourself personnel wise in position to win a dog on Super Bowl.
Speaker 1: So like that, that's that's my angle, right. So like that's the conversation we had last week.
Speaker 11: And obviously that afternoon they picked up Randy Gregory and I'm just sitting.
Speaker 5: There, like, the one thing about Randy Gregory specifically is I still don't have a guy on this roster. I would rather overturn to get him in here, at least from a defensive perspective.
Speaker 1: And you think San Fran did.
Speaker 3: San Fran isn't. I don't know. I don't know the deep depths of the roster.
Speaker 1: So San Fran just.
Speaker 11: Kicked your whole living tail and they still felt like they needed to to the roster.
Speaker 5: I get it, and they may have had a spot open. I mean, I don't know what the roster looks like for San Francisco, and I would argue Dallas has made moves like that in the past, but they've got to make another one or maybe two in order to get right back into it. Think about t Y Hilton last year, that was one where they needed some value. They went and got them over the off season. I mean Brandy Cooks, Stephan.
Speaker 9: And but I'm talking I'm talking bigger than you're talking bigger.
Speaker 12: This is it.
Speaker 9: If this is the team, you really believe this is the team.
Speaker 5: Yes, you have some trade pieces, you can put a package together, you have somebody you've had trade pieces.
Speaker 11: But so I don't want to make this. I don't want everybody out there. And I know we gotta get to the calls. But this is not just a personnel issue. I know we're talking personnel right now. This game was everybody. This game was everybody. It was a personnel issue. It was an execution issue as a coaching, it was a play called, it was across the board.
Speaker 1: So that's what I'm saying. Like that taste that you're saying is not going to get out of your mouth. That's a good thing. Like I need I need that anger.
Speaker 12: Right.
Speaker 9: Also, there's like at least with the Cardinals game, yeah, kind of knock up on us.
Speaker 1: No, this is the one that you talked.
Speaker 9: About week after week after week. So I was looking forward to before the season even started. This was going to be the measuring stick game. And then the play like that on top of it, there's no, oh, the bully snuck up on you didn't seem no, no, you knew they were squaring up with you.
Speaker 1: You were squaring up to you.
Speaker 9: And the other thing I keep thinking about, too, is like in the NBA, if you know that if you're some of the better teams, when you play the teams that you think that you're gonna play in the playfs in the radiar season, as soon as the game is about to start, Oh, so and so's not playing, so and So's not playing, they never go with the full No, you went with your full roster. Oh yeah, you went with the best of the best that you have. And if you just sit with that, there's no like, I don't even expect them to have this good of a roster if they don't make any moves at the end of the season, because there's gonna be more injuries.
Speaker 3: It's football, yep, you know.
Speaker 9: So if they just stay and pat with this roster, I think that speaks more to maybe they really don't believe that this is the type of team that can get over the top. But if they do believe that, you got to go out and make some type of at least one move that makes people go like wow, like okay, they're really all in on this.
Speaker 1: They're still going to try.
Speaker 5: I'm trying to go after this thing because Nick talked about it earlier. The schedule, going down the list, it's not easy. I really liked what Isaiah had to say though about taking it one week at a time, because right now, like all the way through, what is going to happen. If you beat Philadelphia twice, great, that's awesome. You're probably in a great field position for the for the playoffs, You're gonna be okay. You win a lot of these games down the stretch, like Seattle, Buffalo, Miami, Detroit.
Speaker 1: Maybe Philly twice.
Speaker 3: I would feel different.
Speaker 9: Maybe Philly twice, then that would be the only thing that would get me past this type of a loss where you can start being like, hey, maybe if you just get him at the right time, who knows, Maybe somebody get gets the Niners.
Speaker 1: Who knows.
Speaker 9: Maybe, I mean, look at last year black Perty gets hurt. Who would have ever have thought that would have happened. But that's about where we're talking that I would have to get.
Speaker 1: It would have to be Philly.
Speaker 5: Tw significant of an overturn from what you saw on Sunday, It would have to be a complete turnaround.
Speaker 3: And even if that happens, you're still looking at.
Speaker 5: San Francisco and saying, well, you didn't get over the hump two years in a row, you didn't get over the hump in week five.
Speaker 3: What's the point. I mean, yes, I know.
Speaker 5: It's any given Sunday in the NFL, and everything can happen. But from a mentality standpoint, your shot right now as a team, as a franchise San Francisco is the kryptonite. And I'm not saying you were Superman in the first place, but it certainly looked like he had a chance to be.
Speaker 10: And that kryptonite's only getting more lethal. It's only be getting more lethal.
Speaker 3: It's tough very quickly before we get the phone calls, any news and notes.
Speaker 1: That we should hit.
Speaker 10: Oh yeah, I just got a couple of things. We can start with what Jerry Jones said on the fan this morning. The thing that really stood out to me, just because there's been a lot of discourse, I guess within the fan base over the course of the last two days, just about Dak Prescott, Mike McCarthy, the play caller, the et cetera. And he said, make no mistake we have a quarterback that can get us there. We have a coaching staff that can get us there. There being a Super Bowl run.
Speaker 5: Yeah, putting confidence in the guys.
Speaker 1: That they have.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I don't know how you can say anything else though, No, I mean, he can't say that it would be it would be a complete through five games. That would just be terrible to say that.
Speaker 3: That would not be a good thing.
Speaker 10: And if we have room for one more. We were talking to the coordinators yesterday and offensive coordinator Brian Schottenheimer was talking about, you know, just being able to rebound from these types of losses. He mentioned back in twenty ten when he was with the Jets, I believe it was Mark Sanchez's rookie year, whenever they made that AFC Championship run and they lost to the Patriots on the road forty five to three.
Speaker 1: Six weeks later they beat.
Speaker 10: Them in the playoffs twenty eight twenty one. So if that offers anybody a little bit of historical confidence, then there you go.
Speaker 1: And it was Tom Brady we're talking about.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's fair.
Speaker 9: I mean, I mean, if you yeah, I mean you can go back to that same season. I mean, the team that won the Super Bowl was Mike McCarthy's Packers, and they started out three and three at Aaron Rodgers.
Speaker 1: So I mean it's tough to.
Speaker 9: Like really do apples apples after you watch that game.
Speaker 5: You've got some guys that can be all time greats on this roster, but just probably not at the quarterback position right now. You've got Michael Parsons that can be at all time greade if he continues to do what he does. The offensive line, if they stay healthy, maybe that continuity plays a factor as you go into it with all time grades like.
Speaker 3: Zach Martin and Tyron Smith.
Speaker 5: But it's just roster wise, you need your quarterback to be playing at his best.
Speaker 3: And the fact of the matter is Dak Prescott's.
Speaker 1: Not playing his best football.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, He's definitely not playing his best football. We've seen his best that early part of twenty twenty one.
Speaker 5: I keep going back to it. It's been there before, but it's not there right now. And he's got to get find a way to get back to a channel that and build some confidence because the confidence certainly isn't there either. All right, let's take our first break when we come back, give us a call. Eight eight eight eight five, five, two two nine seven. We're taking your phone calls for the rest of the show. It's a Talking Tuesday presented by Black Rifle Coffee Company, the official coffee of the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 3: Talking Cowboys will return in a moment.
Speaker 2: Todd thought it would be secure to jog in the Cheatah Savannah. Todd believed the big Cat repellent he bought online was reliable, and now Todd is trying to be faster than this cheatah that can run eighty miles per hour. But the good news is Todd has AT and T five G. It is fast, reliable, and secure, and he learned the best thing to do is stop running and toss her the backpack with the beef stew At and T five G. Fast, reliable, secure, It's not complicated.
Speaker 13: Five G requires compatable planning device. Five G may not be available in your area. See att dot com slash five G for you for details.
Speaker 14: Black Rifle Coffee Company serves premium coffee to people who love America. When you drink Black Rifle Coffee, you are directly supporting veterans, law enforcement, and first responders in your community. Black Rifles Expert roasters love coffee almost as much as Texas loves football, So it makes sense that America's coffee partner with America's team. Go online at Black Riflecoffee dot com and fuel up with the official coffee of the Dallas Cowboys. That's Black Rifle Coffee dot Com. To fuel up today, Cowboys fans. After that move, We've just coined the term rowdy replay. Let's roll back the tape.
Speaker 7: Okay, there's our mascot Rowdy cheering on the boys, and now he's on his phone on his.
Speaker 1: Bank of America Mobile Banking.
Speaker 5: App, staying on top of his finances with his virtual financial assist in Erica.
Speaker 7: Bank of America's digital tools are so impressive. Cowboys fans just can't stop banking. Learn more at Bank of America dot com. Slash can't Stop Banking Everica.
Speaker 3: It's only available in the Elis language. You must download the latest version of the mobile banking app. Only available on so Like mobile devices. Message dat rags apply remember fdic.
Speaker 8: Welcome back into Dear Doctor, the show where I answer life's questions with an ice cold can of doctor pepper. Sheila, let's hear from my next caller.
Speaker 5: Would you, Dear Doctor, my friend supported me during a tough time.
Speaker 15: But what's the right gift that says thanks for being a soldier? To cry out?
Speaker 8: Okay, this one's easy, I say, give her a delicious Doctor Pepper. Nothing says thanks good better than one of a kind soda. Yes, any Doctor Pepper flavor will do. Now, just a reminder that I don't need to be a real doctor to know that doctor Pepper is the one you deserve.
Speaker 5: To Talking Cowboys, This portion of Talking Cowboys is brought to you by Quaker Odes to superch us as super food Quaker Oats, the official oatmeal sponsor of the Dallas Cowboys. Welcome back in to Talking Cowboys.
Speaker 6: Still right.
Speaker 5: I was hoping I would get a thirty second warning coming back in, and I didn't get one.
Speaker 3: He goes ten seconds and I was like, oh no, this.
Speaker 1: Is a thank you guys. Yeah, don't blaming.
Speaker 3: Oh no, it's all my fault.
Speaker 10: You have like half a sandwich down is yeah?
Speaker 3: Pause? The all right? Nine to twenty?
Speaker 5: What time means it's time to take our calls. Anthony and Seattle is the first one on the line. Isaiah's got his Seattle Mariners had baby always. I just thought I thought i'd pointed out to you you're on talking Cowboys.
Speaker 3: What's going on?
Speaker 12: I always lucy that Seattle with the home to Isaiah. Yes, it's funny because I'm originally from Texas, so I'm just moving. I moved to Seattle probably about ten years ago, so Seattle is like my second home, man, Rangers.
Speaker 1: That's I know, you're making too much money you move to Seattle.
Speaker 12: You know, let's not get started on you pay for the scenery here. So but hey, one bright spot. I didn't know if you guys pointed it out, but hey, it looks like we found ourselves a kicker. I mean, there's something that if there's something to hang out hats on. But look, you guys that kind of alluded to it a lot, especially you. Isaiah's just being a quarterback in the league. Man, I I it would appear. It would appear that on Sunday obviously, to say that Dak Prescott didn't play his best game, that's that's that's I mean, we've all beat that drum until it's dead. But at this particular point, if the team is not designed for Dak to be successful, then what do they do if Dak needs to have a substantial running game in order to be a successful quarterback. They have organized this roster to where I don't know if they really have that. Tony Power is still coming back from his knee injury. There was a couple of runs where he looked hesitant. And I know it's a team sport, it's not all on deck, but at the end of the day, the quarterback is the one that that that gets the brunt of the blows man. So I'm just wanting to, you know, wanting to know you guys feedback on that and you know, see see where we go from there, but definitely around around the comments with Deck. So I'll hang up and I'll listen to you guys feedback.
Speaker 3: And thank you for the call. Anthony.
Speaker 1: John.
Speaker 3: What do you think about what Anthony had to say.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I mean it's tough because that's the that's the position you pay so much for. It's the leader in your locker room. He's the longest ten urre quarterback in the NFL right now, and when you have questions there, it's tough to look past that and just say, well, no, you know, well the defense needs to step up or these receivers. I mean, it's just because again, like you're not your You're not just trying to make the playoffs. You know, you're trying to win a super and there's just not enough that you've seen, especially lately that makes you think like, oh no, no, everything's here that they can get in the playoffs and then win three tough games in a row to get to the postseason.
Speaker 3: Possibly on the road, depending on what you do in the regular season.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's most likely.
Speaker 8: Everything.
Speaker 9: That's so tough for me to understand about it too, is that while I said that he's played three of his worst games in the last eight, he also probably played his best with that Tampa Bay game. And so that's the other one that kind of throws you off because when you see that, you're kind of thinking, like, Okay, can he have a couple of games like this in the postseason. I don't know, man, It's it's tough, but yeah, that was one of my biggest takeaways. I agree with the caller, and that was one of my biggest takeaways when I was leaving the stadium.
Speaker 10: I have a friend who's a Falcons fan, and he reminds me quite a bit that he's a Falcons fan, especially when the Cowboys lose. Of course, he sent me a text on Sunday night, like right as we were boarding the plane, and it's side by side Desmond Ritter and Dak Prescott in twenty twenty three. Desmond Ridder one seventy three yards, it's four touchdowns, three interceptions, Dak Prescott one thy sixty one yards, five touchdowns, four interceptions, And just looking at that side by side, I was like, man, just because of all of the criticism that Desmond Ritter has been getting in Atlanta, and it's tough looking at that side by side. Dak has had a horrible start to the season. He's averaging two hundred and twelve yards per game. And I know you're not a stats guy, isayah, But the stats kind of tell the story on that one. It's the offense is not producing, and I think it starts up top with Dak.
Speaker 11: I'm gonna say it starts with McCarthy. I know the call is in reference to Dak. It starts with McCarthy. He could be doing much better in terms of his play calling. I don't have a problem with the concepts. I have a problem with what the concepts are being ran out of formation wise, guys are just going out there and lining up. They're not there's no shifts, there's no motions, there's nothing that's gonna make the defense second guess what they're doing or makes up their responsibility. So I have no problem with the West Coast. I have a problem with the West Coast being utilized a way which it is being utilized. I also have a problem with your biggest weapons, you know. I like, now I'm gonna go ahead and trademark clear Out Cooks. It's clear Out Cooks. That's that's his name right now, because that's what he runs his clear out routes. And it's and.
Speaker 1: I really do.
Speaker 3: The more you watch it on film too, the more parent it it becomes. We broke it down last week the All twenty two It is frustrating.
Speaker 1: We did watch in film room. Was the film room. We did last week film room. Last week we broke down how Brandon.
Speaker 11: Cooks is clearing guys out, clearing guys out, so you have your best route runner not being utilized properly, and it's it's a ticking timebine.
Speaker 1: I don't want to project another week like this. Brandon Cooks.
Speaker 11: The mild temper you know, Amari Cooper ish type guy in terms of, you know, in terms of cool, being cool, calm and collected, He's.
Speaker 1: Probably gonna blow up here in a bit.
Speaker 11: I'm just telling you if you don't get him the right he's probably probably going to blow up because you're messing with his career.
Speaker 1: Now thousand yards six times over.
Speaker 11: Right, seven seven six times over a thousand yards, and he's not gonna scratch that at this pace. And he's a clear out. CD's a clearout on half the routes, and you're feeding the.
Speaker 1: Tightens, it feels.
Speaker 11: I'm just telling you the frustrations that I experience amongst my receiver group when I was here in Dallas, when we had Jason Garrett as an OC right coach, Phillips was the head coach, and Dak was I mean not Dak, but but but Wit was eating a lot right. He was getting Romo with Romo with Romo Wit. The reason why is because very similar things are happening with this offense right now. A lot of clearouts on the outside and you're trying to vacate your tight ends on their on their inside out routes or corner routes.
Speaker 1: That's what's taking place.
Speaker 11: That's predominantly what's going on, and it's really unfortunate from that regard. The second standpoint is the receivers they're not getting when they do have man covers, they're not really freeing themselves up.
Speaker 1: So they have to do better. The receivers have to do better. But the receivers.
Speaker 9: Can I ask you one quick question, Yes, though, when you not getting the ball yep, and you're running, let's just say, Chris Brow being your guy and stuff like that. I understand that your professional athlete and you're so you're mentally tough and all that, but I just feel like it's got to get in your discourage. All right, yep, I'll run this again. Absolutely know this play is never coming to me, but here we go.
Speaker 3: Absolutely do my best.
Speaker 1: And that's what I was just about to hit on.
Speaker 11: Right, they're getting discouraged, so when they do get manned, man, it doesn't sound good.
Speaker 1: But to your point, yeah, you're like, right that like Dak's not reading coverages correctly. I can't. I don't know how many times I had a question about that.
Speaker 5: On the text line two six zero, Kevin from Fort Wayne, Indiana, says Isaiah talked about Dak not reading coverages correctly.
Speaker 1: Why not?
Speaker 3: He's eight years in. Shouldn't that be locked down by now?
Speaker 11: I can't tell you why it's And Kyle's tired of me saying, and we're watching the games like.
Speaker 3: For four years straight. I do get on Isaiah.
Speaker 9: Four years straight now because everyone's got their own strengths.
Speaker 11: Stop players, listen. I can deal with bad balls at times. I could deal with bad play, right. It says like that's part of playing. Like those things just happen. Right, I'm gonna have my good games, I'm hav my bad games. I'm gonna have five or four hundre yards pass. I'm gonna have two hundre dards pass.
Speaker 1: Like those things fluctuate bad decisions.
Speaker 11: There's nothing that anybody else can do but Dak to make better decisions. When you're throwing slants into cover two, when you're when you're trying to throw slants versus press inside man, when you're throwing flat routes to Tony Pollard into cover two corners, you're you're.
Speaker 1: Not seeing the field.
Speaker 11: So like I said last year, and I'm just calling what I see on film, you're either not seeing coverages and not comprehending what you're seeing and choosing the right side.
Speaker 1: Like I said, is what this West Coast offense is.
Speaker 11: Right, There's usually a covered two high beater on one side and a one high beater on the other side.
Speaker 1: That's how most of the time how West Coast is.
Speaker 11: So the reason why Dak was so effective early on in the season because he was choosing right right.
Speaker 1: I come up, this is the coverage.
Speaker 11: Boom, I go here, alright, awesome, right, it makes it easy. You can get a lot of plays off, and it's really quick under your decisions.
Speaker 1: But what did I say?
Speaker 11: After the first four or three or four games, things start changing because defensive coordinators say, oh, that's what you're doing.
Speaker 1: Oh how can I take be Cooks out the game? You're just gonna line them up on the outside. I'm a roll coverage. I guess what Bee Cooks is gonna do? Clear out right?
Speaker 11: Okay, Now I know Dak is wanting to really get the ball to these guys over here. Well, let's go ahead and just just just put press up over here. He can't get it over there. He's still gonna try to force it. So it's just the decision making and the adjustments right. So that's why I say McCarthy and Dak go hand in hand. McCarthy has to do a better job of mixing things up. You never know what San Frans doing. You never know. They're motioning, they're shifting, they're putting their guys, they're doing Canadian type shifts like you just don't know. Right, You're they're overloading zones if you do want to play zone. So what, I'm gonna split your safety this way, I'm gonna spit your safty this way. I'm gona run a guy underneath, I'm gonna pull his linebacker out. Like they know what you're doing, and they have an answer for it. And they have combination routes where based upon what you what you're running, we can also run that run, run this rider instead of running the corner, I'll run a comeback right like whatever it might be. They have that in there. One of their misses they had during the game on Brandon iu can Purty should have been a big play, but party thought it was too high and it was really single high, so you snapped off his route instead of taking it to the corner.
Speaker 1: But it was wide open.
Speaker 11: But there's a lot of that going on, and it's frustrating for me because they aren't complicated. There are teams that you watch and you're like, man, I told I, like, I really can't tell it.
Speaker 1: I think it was Arizona. It was Arizona.
Speaker 11: I was like, man, they do a great job of disguising their coverages, and like you just it's hard to tell what they're running. It really is hard to tell what they're running. But this sand Fran is simple. It's simple. But I'm saying, like you either not seeing the coverages or your complete disregard for what the responsibilities are. You're like, you know what, I don't care. These rules don't apply to me. I don't know which one it is.
Speaker 10: My question for you, then, is if this has been a prolonging issue with dak, then how is he able to get away with it in twenty twenty twenty twenty one.
Speaker 1: He's a great guy. I I mean, I'm just being real with you.
Speaker 9: I find because like, even if they move on from him, he's starting in the NFL for another team.
Speaker 11: Like, there's not a lot of quarterbacks in this world. Yeah, that's just the reality. That's why all the rules are predicated on protecting the quarterback because there's just not a lot of them out there right there just aren't. People aren't developing quarterbacks the way they used to. So when you do get somebody who's.
Speaker 1: Capable, which Dak is capable.
Speaker 11: Right, and Dak can be effective to the point of the caller, right, if you run the ball and you can do play action.
Speaker 1: Dack's one of the most dangerous quarterbacks in the league. I've said that a thousand times.
Speaker 11: If he has a running game, and you have a running game, right, I notice thatt line shows different, but they if you have. But you have to at least threaten me with the run, right, nor for you to ad me to respect it. If you want my linebackers to come up and you'll be able to hit your tight ends, if you want your safeties to have to come down from too high and roll down to a single high like you have to actually try to run the ball, and there's nobody that's really stopped you from running the ball except for yourself. You get out of it and you start passing, and you line your receivers up on the outside. CD's on the outside, Cooks is on the outside. I'm gonna throw the ball of FROGGI. I'm a throw ball ball to schoon maker. Like you're not You're not being creative enough. You don't have to change your plays, just change how it looks and then Dak just read the coverages, Bro, choose the right side. There's too many times in this game where I'm literally marketing. I'm like, Bro, I don't, I don't, I don't. I don't see what you were going for. Like, I don't, I really don't know what you were going for. Like you're throwing a flat route to Poller, there's a cover two. There's literally clearly two high safeties. You know they're gonna run press too. You're throwing a flat route into a corner. You're running a slant route into a linebacker. Like, go to the backside. That's two. So that means you got to go to this concept on the backside. Now that I don't care how bad I want to throw the ball to Kyle if they run the right coverage, I'm sorry, Bro, you know you know they roll coverage.
Speaker 1: I got to I got to go to John. I gotta go to you anyway.
Speaker 3: So it's it's it's.
Speaker 1: Really frustrated for me anymore.
Speaker 11: Because this is not complicated stuff, right, it's not compiscated stuff. The team deserves better, he deserves better, right. But I don't know what's going on in those rooms. I really don't.
Speaker 1: And that's why I said I'm not gonna get into that.
Speaker 11: There are certain people around here who held people accountable and they're some of those people aren't here anymore.
Speaker 1: And I don't know what's going on.
Speaker 11: I can't speak to what's going on, but I do know that accountability has to be had across the board, across the board that starts. I don't care a QB, room, dB all that kind of says everybody. Everybody has it, but you have to hell the whole guys accountable. And this is not acceptable in the league.
Speaker 5: And I don't want to skip our next callar Troy and Philly is on talking Cowboys.
Speaker 3: Troy, what's going on?
Speaker 16: Hey guys, what's happening?
Speaker 6: Man?
Speaker 3: So what's on your mind?
Speaker 16: I'm kind of right what you guys are so sounded like the last caller was there. Hopefully I don't repeat anything that they said. I got it as much as a change me.
Speaker 12: Man.
Speaker 16: I'm out on dak Man. I am I live in Philadelphia, like, this is getting way, way, way too hard to send. I've descended this guy to know in I mean, I can't even tell I can tell you a couple of things. I can't say all of them. I've heard whack Presscott, slack Presscott. I mean, they're just a couple of that can say on air in Philadelphia. This is just getting too hard to defend. I'll give you one moment they told me everything about who Dak Prescott is. Fifty one seconds on your twenty, Well, I think the first you guys had to play play sheet. I think the first the first play was an out route that didn't work out. The second play was a sack, and between Dak McCarthy Shotten Hammer on the wheel was they just gave up. We can't we can't move thebout ball on these guys. So it was twenty five seconds when Dak got sack, had two timeouts, they gave up. By contrast, I'll say this and now that you guys listened looking at the Eagles game, very similar to the situation. The Eagles get the ball right before the half thirty two seconds on their thirty thirty five yard line, score a touchdown, I'm out on this guy. Man, I'm tired of defending that. I hang up and listen.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I appreciate the call, Troy, and you can hear the pain in his voice and saying that you can really do.
Speaker 3: And honestly, I feel that I do. I'm not out on Dak Prescott. Let me let that be known. I am not out on Dak Prescott. But it is getting harder to offend Dak Prescott.
Speaker 5: If he's continuing, if it's starting to become more of the norm that this is a performance as opposed to the norm that it used to be his performances in twenty sixteen, twenty eighteen, and early in twenty twenty, early in twenty twenty one, that used to be the norm of Okay, if he had a bad game, it's.
Speaker 3: A bad game.
Speaker 1: We'll put it over.
Speaker 5: But John outlined it very well early. This is the third time in eight games that you could argue he's had his worst performance as an NFL quarterback.
Speaker 3: That's hard to defend.
Speaker 10: I'm glad this is the topic that was brought up because Almost brought it up with the last caller and Troy, I'm sorry, man, go get you a good Philly Cheese and sit in. This season just kind of settle in. But I had another opportunity to go back and watch yesterday obviously, and a lot of the criticism on DAK I've already kind of explained it both yesterday and early on in this show. I don't think it's time to necessarily start abandoning ship on DEK. If I'm Jerry Jones, if I'm Will McLay, I'm going to that scouting department and I'm saying, hey, well, let's let's start looking at early around quarterbacks, Like let's start let's let's see if we can find a guy in this year, next year, in the first or second round that can be ready if needed, because I don't feel like Trey Lance will be ready when needed, at least at this point. So I'm starting to plan for the immediate future rather than the distant future.
Speaker 3: That's never a bad thing either.
Speaker 5: Like Isaiah just said, quarterbacks, good quarterbacks don't grow on trees regardless. And there are teams that pick up quarterbacks like clockwork. I mean, they're picking up guys just here and there, just trying to see if one would work down at Lasco, San Francisco's are very good.
Speaker 11: Dallas did it too, And I know people are kind of like looking sideways at Tree Lance because of how unproductive he was in San Francisco. But every team's different, every organization is different, every situation is different. So they did a good job by going out there and acquiring a good talent.
Speaker 1: Now they just have to develop them.
Speaker 11: And none of us know right now where he stands right now in terms of his development in this system.
Speaker 10: If anybody lot of time, there's been a lot of time watching pregame workouts and over the course of the last few weeks, and there is improvement, but he's not gonna be ready. He's not gonna be ready. Yeah, I don't feel like he'd be ready even next season if needed. There's a reason why Cooper rushes the backup, and he's the solidified backup. But one more point on deck, to your point, I've always been a Dak defender, and to Troy's point, I've always defended him. I think since the day he stepped on the field in twenty sixteen preseason. It's like, man, I think he's built for this, but it is becoming harder to defend him. I can kind of feel my mindset starting to shift a little bit and stuff.
Speaker 9: The issue that I have with the Lance thing has nothing to do with Trey Lance. It just has to do with history. And there just isn't that was top five, top ten type quarterbacks that don't work out with the team that they're on go to another team and have success. There just isn't like and especially especially if we're comparing it to Dak to then go on and having a success that's even comparable to Dak Prescott. I'm talking about just even being like good or solid, much less being to a level where, oh no, this is the franchise quarterback. He's gonna be one of the highest paid a monkst But with the forty nine ers thing, and then you're saying about how difficult to find a quarterback, I mean, look at it's not like it's not like the the Eagles and Niners, two best teams in the NFC, have just found like the secret sauce. You swing and miss, but you gotta keep You gotta at least swing the bat.
Speaker 11: Yeah, yes, swing bag. I mean you got to look over to New York. They're paying and they've got forty million dollars to do what he's doing. I mean, so like people are desperate. Yeah, at that position, you're desperation.
Speaker 9: Kids get outside and seriously throw a dog on ball or kicking one of the two.
Speaker 3: Yeah, one of the two. Yeah, there's not thirty two of them onfensive lineman too if you want. I mean, that's just a thought process, all right. I want to take our second break. Yeah, I don't know about that.
Speaker 5: Uh. I want to take our second break when we come back. We have a caller that's on the line. He owns my favorite call in Talking Cowboys history, and I want to I'm going to give him the floor because he's he's fantastic. I'll give that call whenever we come right back with more Talking Cowboys right after this.
Speaker 15: They say champions are remembered, but legends are never forgotten. Turf offers a winning lineup of John Deere equipment built to tackle any challenge on and off the field. Legendary John Deere Tractors combines residential mowers, commercial mowers, compact construction equipment, hater utility vehicles, and a full line of golf and sports turf equipment. United Aggon Turf the official Lagonturf equipment supplier of the Dallas Cowboys. Visit United Dagonturf dot com to find a location near you.
Speaker 14: Are you ready to take coffee off your grocery list forever? Black Rifle Coffee Club is here to help. As a Coffee Club member, you'll get your favorite coffees, roasted package and ship to your door free of charge on your preferred schedule. Set it, forget it, and never run low on coffee again. Members also get exclusive deals on coffee products and discounts from partner brands. Ease your mind and let Black Rifle worry about your coffee supply. Go to Black Riflecoffee dot com to join the coffee Club today.
Speaker 17: It's the official men's skincare brand of the Dallas Cowboys, Jack Black, and right now Cowboy fans can get fifteen percent off their seventy five dollars order, plus because every deal needs a playmaker, your order will include a free five piece skincare set and free shipping. The Jack Black Playmaker is four of Jack's favorites and a full sized intense therapy lipball. Make a play for the playmaker at Getjack Black dot com. Slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys VIP. That's get Jack Black dot com slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys VIP.
Speaker 2: Tod thought it would be secure to jog in the cheetah Savannah. Todd believed the big Cat repellent he bought online was reliable. And now Todd is trying to be faster than this cheetah that can run eighty miles per But the good news is Todd has AT and T five G. It is fast, reliable, and secure, and he learned the best thing to do is stop running and toss her the backpack with the beef stew At and T five G. Fast, reliable, secure, It's not complicated.
Speaker 13: Five G requires compatible plan and device five G may not be available in your area. See att dot com slash five G for you for details.
Speaker 3: To Talking Cowboys.
Speaker 5: This segment is brought to you by and vis A Line, the official Smile of the Dallas Cowboys. That's also brought to you by the Dallas Cowboys Fan of the Year, presented by Captain Morgan alongside isaiahs stand Back, John Mitchoda, Nick Harris, Chris Beam in the back of Kyle Yeomens all right. Last year, going into the Wildcard round. We got a phone call. It was from Jeff in Upper Marble Marlborough, Maryland. I can't say that, but Jeff and Maryland, and he presented a show some Faith plea to Dak Prescott. Jeff, is I believe a pastor? I'll get the clarification here in a second. Jeff, are you a pastor in Maryland?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, pastor's voice right there.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's fantastic.
Speaker 5: It was my favorite call of all time since I took over the show back in twenty twenty.
Speaker 3: I mean, Jeff, what you got this week? Because the show some Faith?
Speaker 5: It needs to be said again, I think from from some point along the way because there's a lot of people doubting this football team.
Speaker 6: Well, yeah, I understand why they would be doing that. I mean, I'm looking at the game myself very disappointed. However, everybody's covered that part. I know the time is short. So what I want to say is these guys need to be rebuilt from the inside out because their heads are going to be really filled with more and more doubt coming from everywhere, maybe even within their own locker room. Because they need to from my perspective, they need to reconnect with the one that made them in the first place, to have these skills, to have these gifts, and to have confidence that He has created them to play at a high level. If they're playing down to everybody else and playing under fear, they can't really rely on the fact that God has made them each unique and very effective in their position. So when they start losing sight of that, they'll they'll play at a low level and we'll see what we saw. Okay, we'll see what we saw. If I had a chance and I could, I don't know. I have a book that I wrote that may help them if they could reconnect with God who made them to be these very powerful, gifted players. And when you have that. When I talked to you last year, I talked about David. How did David go in through the fight with Goliath? He didn't go on there without God. He went in there with God, and God helped him overcome a giant. We're kind of like at that place again. Does that make sense?
Speaker 3: Definitely does?
Speaker 5: Jeff, thank you for the call as always, And Jeff even was at the Star last.
Speaker 1: Week and he sounds like my father in law.
Speaker 3: I love it, man, I love it. He does a great job.
Speaker 1: Absolutely.
Speaker 5: I mean there's a lot of a lot of things unpacked there for the most part, and I think basically the individuality of this team is going to get in the way if they don't start coming together and playing as a team. That's one thing that Jeff kind of pointed out there is take your individual gifts, use it in the right way. Brandon Cooks Seedy Lamb were the first ones that came to mind in that regard, both of which are frustrated at the moment. But it also it still comes back.
Speaker 3: Down to Dak Prescott and what he's able to do. But appreciate the call. Jeff.
Speaker 5: We have one more call before we get out of here. Sam and Philly is on the line. Sam, what's going on?
Speaker 18: Hey, yeah, you guys doing i'a try to be quick if I cam.
Speaker 1: But I don't know if I Kim sounds disappointed or.
Speaker 6: Dak.
Speaker 18: So my thing with Dak is like he was drafted in the fourth round. He was like, I don't know why everybody's surprised that he's not a good passer in the pocket. Like his his thing was his legs, to use his legs, and they got how.
Speaker 6: He got to the NFL.
Speaker 18: Well, he snapped his ankle and he doesn't do that anymore. So it's gonna be tough to get what you want to get out of Dak. My thing is, you got to eight years with the guy. Dude, like, how long are you gonna wait? It's like they need to start looking for a new quarterback.
Speaker 6: I know it's not.
Speaker 18: Really possible right now, so you kind of got like, what two years.
Speaker 6: Left with this dude.
Speaker 18: But I would seriously start looking for a new quarterback, and I'd have to be drunk to do this.
Speaker 6: Just hear me out.
Speaker 18: I would think about trading Parsons whoever has the first pick in the draft, and getting the best quarterback in the draft.
Speaker 12: I'll hang up and listen.
Speaker 16: To you, guys.
Speaker 3: You want to you want to address it.
Speaker 1: Thanks for the call.
Speaker 11: Sam is his name, mister Sam. I. I do not agree with your sentiments on a number a number of reasons. I'm not abandoning ship on DAK. What I am saying about Dak is know what you have, be realistic about what you have, and that's that's what you have to do at every position. Okay, know who you have and know what they're capable of. Know where they're struggling at and address them where they are, including Michael Parsons. So Dak, coach him up, coach him up. I don't give a Professionals need coaching too. That's why there's a thousand coaches on every coaching staff. Coach him up, right him, get him coached up on understand not only just a comprehension of coverages. I don't think that he doesn't know what these coverages are and even knows these coverages. But the decision making, Okay, run them through simulators. I don't care what you gotta do, right, but like program him to make the proper decisions. Dak doesn't have a problem throwing the ball. He could throw the ball.
Speaker 1: That ink was not.
Speaker 11: Bothering him anymore. He can be as accurate as you can be when necessary. Okay, but like put him in a situation be successful. And then on the Mica thing like you're yeah, you're did you drink?
Speaker 1: You know? He said you might have had to be drunk to do this, but had a couple. You're not millions he must have. He must be real high. Doesn't even the best quarterback in the pack.
Speaker 3: Michael Penix Junior. All right, now I mean say that, say quarterbacks pretty good too. Came from a carnate word.
Speaker 9: But but you you do understand that he Caleb Williams, will be the first pick of the draft.
Speaker 3: You do at least I don't care.
Speaker 9: About Okay, Okay, I'm just making he doesn't mean he's the best, Okay, just making sure.
Speaker 5: But either way, I'm not getting rid of Michael Parsons. I'm keeping him right here, and.
Speaker 3: It's going to be here for a lot.
Speaker 11: There's a lot of there's a lot of people abandoning, abandoning ship right now on deck.
Speaker 1: Don't do it. Don't do it.
Speaker 11: That is fully capable, but he does have to stop making bad decisions.
Speaker 10: I'm not abandoning ship, but I'm pulling out my binoculars and I'm looking for the shore line. I'm trying to maybe see if there's another ship that might be better. This ship might get me to the shore line, but I'm not one hundred percent sure that it will.
Speaker 1: But this is from from my standpoint.
Speaker 11: This shouldn't been the first time, because what you're seeing is what you what you've seen.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And like that was part of his point, is the fact that this is year eight longest tenured quarterback in the NFL.
Speaker 9: Yeah, and there's some belief that, Ay, the longer you're there, you know, they always say with quarterbacks, what are you going to show him that he hasn't seen? When you've played that many games and against God, against that many different defensive coordinators that teams, that you start to get to a point where you're like, oh, there's not anything that they're going to show him that he hasn't seen already, which is true, Which is true.
Speaker 1: He's not seeing complicated stuff. But he's just making bad decisions.
Speaker 3: So I'm saying, like, is it just playing hero ball? Is that what it is?
Speaker 1: I can't speak. That's why he can answer that, you know, but I don't know.
Speaker 3: They're not taking any chances.
Speaker 1: Yeah, true, this is this is bad decisions. So it's like stop, just stop. You you know what you see?
Speaker 11: Just stop, like understand what they're doing, Stop forcing stuff, make better decisions, put your team in positive perspective.
Speaker 1: When you it's just it's just frustrating.
Speaker 11: It's frustrated because there's so much work that goes into every week and I know he puts in his work too, right, And it's not just Dak again, like I'm bringing back it's not just Dak, a lot of us your quarterback, You're going to get a lot of the attention.
Speaker 1: But the decisions are bad, The decisions are matter. It's breakdowns.
Speaker 11: We talked about Tyl to be honest and like getting blocks with you know, the Hoffman is missing blocks on here as well. Pressure is getting in Dak's face. There's a whole lot of things that took place in the game, and a whole lot of people deserve blame. But that is a highly touted position that has a tremendous impact on the game, and when they make it this bad decision or a mistake, it affects everything. Much like a kicker. If a kicker makes one mistake, it affects everything. Right, So you just can't make those bad decisions because you don't get opportunities to get it back and against good teams.
Speaker 3: Speak of kicker.
Speaker 10: I don't want to jinx it, but Brandon Aubrey is four kicks away from time the NFL record for consecutive makes to start a career, and.
Speaker 9: I remember you predicted that when we talked about it as a training camp.
Speaker 3: Yeah, good job, well done, Nick, Well done. All right, That does it for us.
Speaker 1: Great calls, pretend that happened.
Speaker 5: Great calls Anthony and Seattle, Troy and Philly, my guy.
Speaker 3: Jeff and Marlborough, Maryland.
Speaker 10: You're in East text you say Marlborough.
Speaker 1: If you're from eastextas you.
Speaker 3: Say Marlborough, Marlborough, Marlborough, Red, Marlborough, Sam and Philly. All great calls. We had some great text messages too.
Speaker 1: I wish we could get to them all drinking. This is where.
Speaker 5: He was having a couple of those those Miller lights up there for Chris be Am, I saying stand back, John Machoda, Nick Harris and Kyle Yeomans.
Speaker 3: We will see you tomorrow.
Speaker 5: We're previewing the Dallas defense versus the Los Angeles offense on Monday Night Football.
Speaker 3: We'll see you tomorrow with more Talking Cowboys.
Speaker 2: This has been a production of Dallascowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football clubby